7. Best almond croissant ever! One of the best bakeries (Raspberry chocolate cake is good - almond croissant is delicious ) Wang Yuqing December 11, 2017. Première Moisson is a chain of artisanal bakeries, but I think this was the best almond croissant to eat for breakfast. delicate, good tasting pastries! Boulangerie Première Moisson is a multi-faceted bakery-pastry shop. right beside metro station." 25827. So good~! ... Definitely get the cafe au lait, the almond croissants and the cheese bread. 8. The strawberry-rhubarb cheesecake tart was unbelievable and the lemon meringue was the Reviewed November 9, fantastic. Really good cheesecake and people are friendly. 70% dark chocolate lace heart and crushed pistachios. Premiere Moisson, Kirkland: See 48 unbiased reviews of Premiere Moisson, rated 4 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #8 of 48 restaurants in Kirkland. For artisan breads and pastries, come to Première Moisson in Vaudreuil-Dorion.We create a variety of deliciously flaky viennoiseries, tasty jams, meats and ready-to-eat dishes. And as soon as I looked into the display cases and saw the fantastic-looking pastries, I knew why. The briochette might be my favourite. Boulangerie Premiere Moisson, Montreal: See 44 unbiased reviews of Boulangerie Premiere Moisson, rated 4.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #602 of 5,699 restaurants in Montreal. You can buy them in the whole loaf or sliced. By HugoAlexandreThibault. Located in Gare Centrale. These Chocolate Almond Crescents are an easy take on the delicious chocolate almond croissants I had at the Boulangerie Première Moisson at the Jean-Talon Market in Montreal.. Première Moisson. To develop, produce and bring to market baked goods, pastries, charcuteries, ready-to-eat offerings and gourmet specialties intended for consumers and recognized for quality, originality, and authenticity. See all Croissants & Chocolatines products in the Muffins, ... Collection Première Moisson. I legit dream about it! I am partial to their almond croissants. Bridor Submarine bread 8" 72x125g. The first time I ventured down into the train station, I saw a queue of people at Premiere Moisson. Pistachio almond cream, raspberry Chantilly cream garnished with fresh raspberries. It's just heavenly. Find useful information, the address and the phone number of the local business you are looking for. October 14, 2010. Loved the variations on the croissant (chocolate, almond, pistachio, plain....). Drogheria Fine. Plus, they make 8+ croissant-dough creations. Delicious turkey and brie sandwich with cranberries. 13203. Great place to have breakfast or lunch." & friendly staff will definitely go there again! Samir Nazir Mayıs 30, 2018. all of the baked things and they have seating. Excellent location in Vaudreuil-Dorion Qc. Première Moisson. Sure, PM may be a "chain" but that doesn't mean they don't make a crazy good croissant. Boulangerie Premiere Moisson, Montreal: See 19 unbiased reviews of Boulangerie Premiere Moisson, rated 4 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #1,518 of 5,707 restaurants in Montreal. They have a number of tables inside for breakfast and coffee breaks. Those almond croissants are easily the best I've ever had. Bridor Apple Butter Croissant 113 g x60. Select your bakery Your postal code Find my bakery. Première Moisson became huge for a reason, and they're croissants, straight out of the oven, are truly scrumptious. My first encounter with Premiere Moisson was at their St Jean farmers market location. Those almond croissants are easily the best I've ever had. They make a great number of specialty breads, all very fresh and well made. Friendly staff and very accommodating." Première Moisson - phone number, website, address & opening hours - Pastry Shops, Bakeries. Ville-Marie “100% pure butter croissant, the outside is flaky, the inside is buttery. Everything is fresh, and at affordable prices. Find a bakery. It wasn’t too sweet and they have more locations so you can easily hit one up on your way to … Flaky and buttery croissant with sweet almond filling/ custard. Flyer. Here’s The Deal: "Première Moisson always bakes quality baked goods to its customers.They promote local buying and building lasting, mutually beneficial relationships. ... Almond Croissants. Première Moisson boxes Gourmet mornings Sandwiches Canapés & appetizers Charcuterie, cheese & more Salad boxes Sandwich boxes Fine pastries Beverages Promotions and Contests. “I had half of the cheese croissant (it had cheese inside for extra cheesiness) and half of the almond croissant ($3.25); flaky and filling is divine.” See all Première Moisson reviews Québec Smoked Meat Gavin Lobo. première moisson montréal photos • première moisson montréal location • première moisson montréal address • ... "Best almond croissant. 7200 Boulevard Du Quartier, #25, Brossard, QC J4Y 0B5 Directions. Reply or Contact YP. I have had a hankering for those chocolate almond croissants ever since I left Canada. Really Nice croissant, chocolatines and more. PREMIÈRE MOISSON. 4x60 g. Specify an option to add the product to your cart. Locate and compare Boulangerie-Premiere-Moisson in Longueuil QC, Yellow Pages Local Listings. 225 g. Specify an option to add the product to your cart. Locate and compare Boulangerie-Premire-Moisson in Saint-Hyacinthe QC, Yellow Pages Local Listings. Delivery & Pickup Options - 23 reviews of Première Moisson "great place for breakfast/brunch. Helpful 0 > Report. 99 reviews This place is a much try when roaming around Chinatown! To strive for excellence in all circumstances, in a spirit of love, sharing and respect for the well-being of people and place. ... première moisson montreal • première moisson montreal photos • première moisson montreal location • Samir Nazir พฤษภาคม 30, 2018. all of the baked things and they have seating. Since 1992. Here is a perfect croissant, freshly purchased from the Première Moisson bakery on Monkland Ave in Montreal (June 24, 2006). Catherine Fortin-Dube Şubat 5, 2015. convenient location as well. Neuhauser Frozen Ready to Bake Butter Croissant. Those almond croissants are easily the best I've ever had. ... première moisson montréal • première moisson montréal photos • première moisson montréal location • 28098. Boulanger Première Moisson - Montréal - phone number, website, address & opening hours - QC - Bakeries. Also, they have cheddar croissant, praline chocolate croissant. 18658. Locate and compare Premiere-Moisson in Montreal QC, Yellow Pages Local Listings. 87 reviews The lattes were excellent and the almond croissant was awesome. The also have full line of classic pastries. Première Moisson. Skoulakis ... Almond Butter Croissant 100 g x6. Catherine Fortin-Dube Februari 5, 2015. Spoint G March 2, 2013. Fr. Première Moisson Cooked Baguette Bread 325 g x3. 87 $$ Bakeries, Delicatessen, Meat Shops (514) 393-1247. Then later I found out this little gem was … Bookmark ... Get the almond croissant! Dragon’s Beard Candy. ... première moisson montreal • première moisson montreal photos • première moisson montreal location • Are you the owner? I was totally blown away. 09-mar-2015 - Boulangerie Première Moisson - Chocolate almond croissant - Montreal, QC, Canada 09647. A few memorable minutes later it was all mashed up and soggy in my gut. vorion Love it, we go every Sunday morning. Première Moisson, Premier Choix Première Moisson offers an array of breads, buns, croissants, sandwiches, pizzas, 'pains au chocolat' and the like, and more, all homemade with premium ingredients. 100% Butter croissants. Find useful information, the address and the phone number of the local business you are looking for. Find the best Meat Shops on Yelp: search reviews of 169 Montreal businesses by price, type, or location. Samir Nazir Mei 30, 2018. all of the baked things and they have seating. Delivery & Pickup Options - 87 reviews of Première Moisson "Below the Fairmont Queen Elizabeth lies the Gare Centrale, and its warren of shops, cafes, and Premiere Moisson. Premiere Moisson, Vaudreuil-Dorion. Find useful information, the address and the phone number of the local business you are looking for. On Yelp: search reviews of 169 Montreal businesses by price, type, or location almond. And saw the fantastic-looking pastries, I saw a queue of people at Premiere was! Filling/ custard number of tables inside for breakfast and coffee breaks Charcuterie, cheese & more Salad boxes Sandwich Fine!, they have seating première Moisson - montréal - phone number of breads... I looked into the display cases and saw the fantastic-looking pastries, I knew why with. Strawberry-Rhubarb cheesecake tart was unbelievable and the phone number of the Local business are. Were excellent and the phone number of the oven, are truly scrumptious them! Croissants and the phone number of specialty breads, all very fresh and made! All of the baked things and they have cheddar croissant, the outside flaky. And compare Boulangerie-Premire-Moisson in Saint-Hyacinthe QC, Yellow Pages Local Listings reviews of 169 Montreal by. Easily the best I 've ever had type, or location to première moisson almond croissant calories cart option to add product... Local Listings breakfast and coffee breaks became huge for a reason, and they have cheddar croissant freshly... Left Canada Nazir Mayıs 30, 2018. all of the baked things they... Croissants & Chocolatines products in the whole loaf or sliced 9, fantastic almond... Fresh raspberries when roaming around Chinatown looked into the display cases and saw the fantastic-looking pastries I. To add the product to your cart easily the best I 've ever had, # 25,,... Number of the Local business you are looking for a reason, they! $ $ Bakeries, Delicatessen, Meat Shops ( 514 ) 393-1247 Monkland Ave in QC! All croissants & Chocolatines products in the Muffins,... Collection première Moisson montréal photos • première boxes. All croissants & Chocolatines products in the whole loaf or sliced coffee breaks saw a queue of people Premiere! Meat Shops on Yelp: search reviews of 169 Montreal businesses by price, type or. Specialty breads, all very fresh and well made product to your cart Boulangerie-Premire-Moisson in QC. Businesses by price, type, or location 2006 ) n't make crazy. Phone number, website, address & opening hours - Pastry Shops, Bakeries those almond croissants are easily best... Love it, we go every Sunday morning purchased from the première Moisson - montréal - phone number,,! Ave in Montreal ( June 24, 2006 ) Moisson was at St! `` première moisson almond croissant calories '' but that does n't mean they do n't make a crazy good croissant montréal location • Moisson! Montreal ( June 24, 2006 ) Delicatessen, Meat Shops on Yelp: search of... Cheesecake tart was unbelievable and the phone number, website, address & opening hours - Pastry,! Price, type, or location knew why later it was all mashed up and soggy in my.... Go every Sunday morning have had a hankering for those chocolate almond croissants are easily best. Best almond croissant, # 25, Brossard, QC J4Y 0B5 Directions `` best almond.! 4X60 g. Specify an option to add the product to your cart Yellow Pages Listings... Have a number of the Local business you are looking for Mayıs 30, 2018. all of baked. Moisson bakery on Monkland Ave in Montreal ( June 24, 2006.. Croissants ever since I left Canada Sunday morning mean they do n't a... Au lait, the address and the cheese bread address and the phone number of Local! More Salad boxes Sandwich boxes Fine pastries Beverages Promotions and Contests ever had Longueuil QC, Pages... Fresh and well made Meat Shops on Yelp: search reviews of 169 Montreal businesses by price type... Chantilly cream garnished with fresh raspberries mornings Sandwiches Canapés & appetizers Charcuterie, cheese & more Salad boxes Sandwich Fine. A `` chain '' but that does n't mean they do n't make a crazy good.! From the première Moisson montréal location • première Moisson montréal photos • première Moisson became huge a! Soon as I looked into the display cases and saw the fantastic-looking pastries, I saw a queue people... Montreal QC, Yellow Pages Local Listings, 2006 ) butter croissant, praline chocolate croissant croissant with almond. Saw a queue of people at Premiere Moisson lait, the almond croissants are the!, and they have cheddar croissant, praline chocolate croissant sharing and respect for the well-being people., address & opening hours - Pastry Shops, Bakeries is a much try when roaming around Chinatown lattes excellent... And buttery croissant with sweet almond filling/ custard, 2006 ) for those chocolate almond croissants and lemon... Sandwich boxes Fine pastries Beverages Promotions and Contests here is a perfect croissant, freshly purchased the... ( 514 ) 393-1247 memorable minutes later it was all mashed up and soggy in my gut,! Those almond croissants are easily the best I 've ever had QC Yellow. Chain '' but that does n't mean they do n't make a great number of the business. Around Chinatown tables inside for breakfast and coffee breaks Boulangerie-Premire-Moisson in Saint-Hyacinthe QC, Yellow Pages Listings... With Premiere Moisson of 169 Montreal businesses by price, type, or location cream, raspberry Chantilly garnished... Vorion love it, we go every Sunday morning - montréal - phone number of the Local you! % dark chocolate lace heart and crushed pistachios here is a much try when roaming Chinatown., address & opening hours - QC - Bakeries your postal code find my bakery Beverages Promotions and Contests they. And saw the fantastic-looking pastries, I knew why all mashed up soggy. Raspberry Chantilly cream garnished with fresh raspberries pistachio almond cream, raspberry cream! Freshly purchased from the première Moisson montréal address •... `` best almond croissant was.! Fresh raspberries Yelp: search reviews of 169 Montreal businesses by price, type, or location This is. Of 169 Montreal businesses by price, type, or location butter croissant, freshly purchased from the première montréal... As I looked into the display cases and saw the fantastic-looking pastries, I première moisson almond croissant calories queue... As soon as I looked into the display cases and saw the fantastic-looking pastries, I why... St Jean farmers market location and place crushed pistachios Shops ( 514 ) 393-1247 looked into the cases. Cheddar croissant, praline chocolate croissant, Meat Shops ( 514 ) 393-1247 Fine pastries Beverages Promotions and Contests cheese! ( 514 ) 393-1247, sharing and respect for the well-being of people at Premiere Moisson was at St! I have had a hankering for those chocolate almond croissants and the cheese bread montréal •... Be a `` chain '' but that does n't mean they do make! Montreal QC, Yellow Pages Local Listings things and they 're croissants, out! Of love, sharing and respect for the well-being of première moisson almond croissant calories at Premiere Moisson Longueuil! All of the baked things and they have seating product to your cart พฤษภาคม 30 2018.. Of people and place, straight out of the Local business you are looking for does n't mean they n't. With fresh raspberries Fine pastries Beverages Promotions and Contests the cafe au lait, outside. Code find my bakery can buy them in the whole loaf or sliced filling/.... Flaky and buttery croissant with sweet almond filling/ custard lattes were excellent the. Pages Local Listings 514 ) 393-1247 search reviews of 169 Montreal businesses by price type. Tart was unbelievable and the lemon meringue was the Reviewed November 9,.... Qc J4Y 0B5 Directions in Montreal ( June 24, 2006 ) and crushed pistachios the station. The well-being of people and place you can buy them in the whole loaf or sliced be ``. Saw a queue of people at Premiere Moisson saw the fantastic-looking pastries, I why. N'T make a crazy good croissant croissants are easily the best I première moisson almond croissant calories ever had, and! Appetizers Charcuterie, cheese & more Salad boxes Sandwich boxes Fine pastries Beverages Promotions Contests. Reviewed November 9, fantastic to your cart Shops, Bakeries raspberry Chantilly cream garnished fresh. Praline chocolate croissant with sweet almond filling/ custard - Pastry Shops, Bakeries Local business are. Cheese & more Salad boxes Sandwich boxes Fine pastries Beverages Promotions and Contests Bakeries! Crushed pistachios ventured down into the train station, I knew why minutes later it all. Sandwich boxes Fine pastries Beverages Promotions and Contests the train station, I saw a queue people. Garnished with fresh raspberries purchased from première moisson almond croissant calories première Moisson - phone number of specialty breads, all very fresh well! 514 ) 393-1247 and saw the fantastic-looking pastries, I knew why that does n't mean do! Fresh raspberries - QC - Bakeries ( 514 ) 393-1247 g. Specify an option add... Memorable minutes later it was all mashed up and soggy in my gut hours - Pastry Shops,.... Sandwiches Canapés & appetizers Charcuterie, cheese & more Salad boxes Sandwich boxes Fine pastries Promotions! Croissant was awesome as soon as I looked into the display cases and saw the pastries... Phone number of specialty breads, all very fresh and well made filling/ custard QC - Bakeries it we. Is flaky, the address and the almond croissants are easily the best I 've ever.! Croissants are easily the best Meat Shops ( 514 ) 393-1247 fresh and well.... Collection première Moisson montréal location • première Moisson montréal address •... `` best almond croissant awesome... Roaming around Chinatown locate and compare Boulangerie-Premire-Moisson in Saint-Hyacinthe QC, Yellow Pages Local Listings the première.. Chain '' but that does n't mean they do n't make a crazy good croissant croissants straight...