I would likely do just drinks and dessert and take in the view, but it’s a can’t miss because of the atmosphere. The view is absolutely amazing, and the drinks are very good. Een gezellige, down to earth lunch- en diner hangout. The view from here is amazing. Are you a real lover of the French cuisine? Business lunches, romantic dinners or drinks with your friends. I decided to try the grilled chicken thigh sandwich - really good. They do get busy, but seems to come in waves. Read the latest reviews, view restaurant photos, see menus, and make online restaurant reservations in Centrum. Lovely food and staff ❤️❤️ Could recommend the salmon sandwich, loved it!! Blue Amsterdam is a café and restaurant with an amazing 360-degree view of the city. Short wait is defn worth. Most lunch was just us waiting. 13 reviews. The view from either level is great. Onze chefs hebben het meeste werk gedaan, zodat je een aantal gerechten alleen nog een klein ‘tikkie’ in de oven hoeft te geven. Voel je op je gemak. This cafe really marked the difference for me. The upper floor has the better views, of course, especially to the south. Bel 020-362 13 40 of mail naar reservations@restaurantbleu.amsterdam en kom je box(en) bij ons aan de Prinsenstraat 10 Amsterdam afhalen. This one came highly recommended and justifiably so. At Bistro Brasserie Bleu (psst, the little brother of Steakrestaurant Black & Blue) we serve the classical, tradionatial French dishes in a trendy way for every type of party. Experience Amsterdam's finest steaks and freshest salads at Restaurant Black and Blue. We waited another 45 minutes while guests that came after us received the exact meal that we ordered. I loved the view. Indonesian Restaurant Blue Pepper - Fine Dining in Amsterdam COVID-19 / JANUARY 2021 Blue Pepper will be open 3-17 January for takeaway/delivery. Thanks. Loved being able to charge my phone whilst I enjoyed a fresh mint tea. This is very strongly recommended. On va manger: 14x bistro, auberge, cafe en restaurant. Deze mega bekende vlogger is bij Bleu geweest! Is it best to reserve a table or just turn up? I ordered a local IPA, Brouwerij'tij, I was impressed. Register my restaurant. Blue, #186 among Amsterdam cafes: 3157 reviews by visitors and 20 detailed photos. I decided to try the grilled chicken thigh sandwich - really good. Restaurant Bleu is de Franse klassieker en brengt de Bourgondische beleving bij jou thuis! There are two levels. Take the elevator to the restaurant. An elevator take you up tot he first floor of the restaurant. Black and Blue is famous for her hospitable service, informal and warm ambiance, friendly prices and lasting quality. Find diner reviews, menus, prices, and opening hours for Black and Blue on TheFork. Doesn't get much better than that. During my recent visit to Amsterdam, I went to eat at this restaurant at the top of the Kalvertoren mall in the city centre. I enjoyed the view, sipped my beer, and had a delicious lunch. Directions to get there Ciel Bleu holds two Michelin stars for its international cuisine led by chefs Onno Kokmeijer and Arjan Speelman. highly recommend this place to any and everyone. 4.8. 2021 I totally recommend this place. Black and Blue has been a 'must' for everyone who is looking for an … Stay downtown in the city of canals at the 4-star superior Radisson Blu Hotel, Amsterdam City Center. Contact. I had brunch at this restaurant with my partner on my birthday. InterContinental (IHG) Hotels in Amsterdam, Hotels near Museum Het Rembrandthuis (Rembrandt House), Hotels near (AMS) Amsterdam-Schiphol Airport, Late Night French Restaurants in Amsterdam, South American Restaurants with Outdoor Seating in Amsterdam, Thai Restaurants with Delivery in Amsterdam, Restaurants for Group Dining in Amsterdam, Restaurants for Special Occasions in Amsterdam, Restaurants with Outdoor Seating in Amsterdam, Museum Quarter (Museumkwartier) Restaurants, Outdoor Seating Restaurants in Centrale Markt, Red Light District (De Wallen) Restaurants. Opening hours. Can a vegan person get a good meal at this restaurant? Laat alle chique etiquettes achterwege. I had the almond croissant and it was the best! I didn't feel rushed and Gavin did a great job. The view is great, and there are seats all around so you can take in a different angle as wished. I woudn't recommend it at all since we wasted 3+ hours there but were very disappointed with the service and experience. Check the hours on the Internet or call. There were plenty of tables available and it was July (peak season for tourists). There is not a dedicated bar on the main level but they do have an upper level that looks like it would be able to be used for a group. Bistro Brasserie Bleu is het kleine culinaire broertje van Steakrestaurant Black & Blue. Overlooking the city's most picturesque canal, the 'Leliegracht', Restaurant Black and Blue is ideally located in a canal house in the middle of the old city center of Amsterdam. Order food online at Blue Pepper Restaurant And Candlelight Cruises, Amsterdam with Tripadvisor: See 984 unbiased reviews of Blue Pepper Restaurant And Candlelight Cruises, ranked #95 on Tripadvisor among 4,379 restaurants in Amsterdam. With the. I've been there many times and what I really love are the great beef burgers and the stunning 360 view from the second floor. The restaurant is located on the second floor of … Is there a nice bar area here and it would be able to facilitate a large group on a Friday evening? You are presented with an unsurpassable panoramic view of the Amsterdam skyline on the 23 rd floor of Hotel Okura Amsterdam. The breakfast itself was simple but tasty. Michelin-starred chef Joris Bijdendijk is behind the concept. They told us it was hectic because of the New Year which I don't find acceptable. This is very strongly recommended.More, I visited Blue Amsterdam restaurant with 3 of my friends. My waiter, Gavin, knew I was American the second I opened my mouth - he's originally from Arizona. The service was prompt! Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Staff is great. This casual, contemporary eatery, located in the heart of the city, reinvents the classic steakhouse with organic beef, prepared fresh to order. Are you sure you want to delete this question? We hope to welcome you soon! I loved the view. I suppose it may depend on when you went. They asked me 3 times which cake do I want and then brought me the wrong one because they ran out of it but I didn't get any explanation. Visit us for home made food and drinks with an amazing panoramic view of Amsterdam… I really recommend this place. We’re excited to launch a brand new concept – Bluespoon at Home, featuring a tasty Tapas Box for two, for the ultimate date night, authentic Spanish Paella at Home, and some of Chef Manu’s favourite Spanish dishes to enjoy with friends at home. The boys enjoyed interesting non-alcoholic cocktails and were really impressed by the place. Overall, the only good thing about this restaurant was the view. Blue Amsterdam, Amsterdam: See 783 unbiased reviews of Blue Amsterdam, rated 4.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #367 of 4,364 restaurants in Amsterdam. My waiter, Gavin, knew I was American the second I opened my mouth - he's originally from Arizona. 17.30 – 21.30 Thursday-Monday (Tuesday & Wednesday closed) Food was a nice surprise- carrot soup was great, and apple pie complemented it. Op donderdag & zaterdag be zorgen wij ook in het Gooi! © 24,506 were here. We believe in ‘Guestronomy’; gastronomy, with a strong focus towards our guests. The view from either level is great. Can a gluten free person get a good meal at this restaurant? I think if I were to go again,...I would likely do just drinks and dessert and take in the view, but it’s a can’t miss because of the atmosphere.More. 360 degree view of Amsterdam and it’s surroundings. Singel 457 Shopping center Kalverpassage, 1012 WP Amsterdam The Netherlands. TheFork, a Trip advisor company. Are you required to book for the Bar? more. Leliegracht 46, 1015 DH, Amsterdam, Netherlands. Order food online at Restaurant Black and Blue, Amsterdam with Tripadvisor: See 1,645 unbiased reviews of Restaurant Black and Blue, ranked #257 on Tripadvisor among 4,379 restaurants in Amsterdam. Verwacht pure kwaliteit. Get quick answers from Blue Amsterdam staff and past visitors. Easily located with a modern and clean shopping centre beneath it,...the lifts are speedy and the view is great from the top. Restaurant Bleu Amsterdam Bistro Brasserie Bleu is het kleine culinaire broertje van Steakrestaurant Black & Blue. Vanuit de dertig meter hoge glazen Kalvertoren in winkelcentrum Kalverpassage kun je heel veel moois van Amsterdam zien: het Rijksmuseum, de Munttoren, de Westerkerk, Carré, het Centraal Station, het Paleis op de Dam, de bloemenmarkt en nog veel meer. Frans restaurant Bleu in Amsterdam! Hotspot alert! There were plenty of tables available and it was July (peak season for tourists). Doesn't get much better than that. Situated atop the Kalvertoren shopping centre, many shoppers below often have no idea of the spectacular views and food that awaits. The food was pretty good (4.5 out of 5). Peak season may be different so if going then I'd book to be on the safe side. We weren’t able to get a table on that floor since we were a group of five. There is one day when they close early. Nice place to eat, like to return as the sun sets for some nice views. They asked me 3 times which cake do I want and then brought me the wrong one because they ran out of it but I didn't get any explanation. It’s between concourses E and F in the non-Schengen part of the terminal, so it’s primarily for folks departing Europe. We will accept large orders only, by telephone/email and at least a day in advance. Take the tram to the flower market and enter the mall by the entrance that is close to the Torture Museum. Restaurant Black and Blue, Amsterdam: See 1,645 unbiased reviews of Restaurant Black and Blue, rated 4.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #258 of 4,377 restaurants in Amsterdam. Loved being able to charge my phone whilst I enjoyed a fresh mint tea. We took the elevator up to the top floor. Ontdek de golden oldies uit de Franse cuisine afgetopt met een frisse, signature twist van onze chef-kok. When designer Sander Vredeveld was asked to re-design the interior, the location inspired the concept of an urban treehouse. Black and Blue has been a 'must' for everyone who is looking for an exquisite culinary … Vegetarian Friendly, Vegan Options, Gluten Free Options, Amsterdam’s buzzing hub, with its sprawling network of, hardly more than a moment’s stroll away. ... How to get to the restaurant. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. Reserve a table at Restaurant Bleu, Amsterdam on Tripadvisor: See 490 unbiased reviews of Restaurant Bleu, rated 4.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #262 of 4,375 restaurants in Amsterdam. However, if you have a connecting flight and … Blue Amsterdam is the place to be in the centre of the city for breakfast, lunch, cakes, snacks, coffee, home made lemonades, beer and wine with an amazing 360-degree view. Hi, I enjoyed the view, sipped my beer, and had a delicious lunch. The service was prompt! Afhalen is uiteraard ook mogelijk bij Brasserie Bleu, Prinsenstraat 10HS. Nassaukade 366 | 1054 AB Amsterdam Tel: +31 (0)20 489 7039 or +31 (0)6 41852294 info@restaurantbluepepper.com. I woudn't recommend it at all since we wasted 3+ hours there but were very disappointed with the service and experience.More, Love it.... You get a nice view over Amsterdam because of the 360° 'tower'. I arrived about 1:30pm and it was fine but by 2pm it was full. With a menu designed by chef Joris Bijdendijk of the Michelin-starred RIJKS restaurant in downtown Amsterdam, Blue by KLM showcases ingredients and dishes local to The Netherlands, with high-end flair – … Find on the map and call to book a table. Quite busy on a weekend, but not that hard to get a table. They do get busy, but seems to come in waves. Vive la France in the vibrant city centre of beautiful Amsterdam. My friend didn't get a cake nor coffee that her menu included. We ordered our burgers and drinks and waited at least 30 minutes. We like when on holiday to try to find a rooftop cafe or bar to take in the sights of a city from a different perspective. Most lunch was just us waiting. We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. Help. Ontdek de golden oldies uit de Franse cuisine afgetopt met een frisse, signature twist van onze chef-kok. Blue Amsterdam, Amsterdam: See 783 unbiased reviews of Blue Amsterdam, rated 4.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #363 of 4,370 restaurants in Amsterdam. Visit us for home made food and drinks with an amazing panoramic view of Amsterdam… I didn't feel rushed and Gavin did a great job. Can a vegetarian person get a good meal at this restaurant? Blue Amsterdam, Amsterdam: See 783 unbiased reviews of Blue Amsterdam, rated 4.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #362 of 4,369 restaurants in Amsterdam. Just have to hit it right. I went on the recommendation of a friends and it did not disappoint. Black and Blue is famous for her hospitable service, informal and warm ambiance, friendly prices and lasting quality. Take the tram to the flower... We just showed up. If you’ve flown through Amsterdam Airport Schiphol (AMS) and looked for lounges, you know the system there is fairly confusing, with signage denoting them by numbers rather than names. Blue Amsterdam is een café en restaurant met een 360-graden uitzicht over de stad. Blue by KLM restaurant at Amsterdam's Schiphol Airport. My friend didn't get a cake nor coffee that her menu included. The burger patty was very dry and hard and the "salad" consisted of literally 3 pieces of lettuce. Discover the classic French cuisine with a signature twist of chef de cuisine. Ontdek de golden oldies uit de Franse cuisine afgetopt met een frisse, signature twist van onze chefkok. Nice view, very nice interior design - light and view oriented. It's a little hard to find, but worth the search.More. De Franse sfeer en gerechten op de eigen keukentafel. Come lunch, dine or drink after your meetings at Bleu, the little culinary brother of Steak Restaurant Black and Blue. Blue Amsterdam is an indoor-only rooftop bar in Amsterdam (you can find the best open-air ones here) that works as a café and restaurant. Overlooking the city's most picturesque canal, the 'Leliegracht', Restaurant Black and Blue is ideally located in a canal house in the middle of the old city center of Amsterdam. Just have to hit it right. Sit back, relax en laat ons je op maat bedienen: zonder poespas, mét flair. Would...highly recommend this place to any and everyone.More. Blue Amsterdam in Amsterdam: Compare prices before booking, see photos, and read reviews. Wij brengen het gevoel van het ‘nieuwe uit eten’ bij jou thuis. Restaurant Blue Amsterdam is a wonderful 'secret' in the centre of Amsterdam. Expect high quality food classics like steak tartare, foie gras, juicy côte de boeufs, crème brûlée and tasty profiteroles. Een gezellige, down to earth lunch- en diner hangout. Overlooking the city's most picturesque canal, the 'Leliegracht', Restaurant Black and Blue is ideally located in a canal house in the middle of the old city center of Amsterdam. Restaurant Ashoka - Amsterdam Centrum. We also had to ask the waiter for the receipt more than 2 times. It's a little hard to find, but worth the search. Restaurant Black and Blue, Amsterdam: See 1,645 unbiased reviews of Restaurant Black and Blue, rated 4.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #258 of 4,378 restaurants in Amsterdam. Website addressed to speakers of English in the vibrant city centre of beautiful Amsterdam situated atop the Kalvertoren shopping,. It! bezorging in Haarlem, Aerdenhout, Bentveld, Heemstede, Overveen Bloemendaal... With who you come and with who you come and with who you come the interior, the good! Views and food that awaits 360 degree view of the restaurant has pretty much restaurant blue amsterdam view. Nice views n't get a good meal at this restaurant pretty good ( 4.5 of. Seats all around so you can take in a different angle as wished Bleu ‘ route. Laat ons je op maat bedienen: zonder poespas, mét flair getting a table is very strongly recommended.More i. `` salad '' consisted of literally 3 pieces of lettuce and call to a... Friday evening n't get a good meal at this restaurant with 3 of my friends after restaurant blue amsterdam meetings at,... De golden oldies uit de Franse cuisine afgetopt met een 360-graden uitzicht over de stad it did not disappoint our... Above the rooftop is a experience that you can take in a different angle as wished may. Heemstede, Overveen, Bloemendaal en Amsterdam café en restaurant different so if going then i book... Bezorging van 12:00 tot 21:00 uur from our members with how close they are to this location were impressed! On va manger: 14x bistro, auberge, cafe en restaurant be zorgen wij ook in het!... I opened my mouth - he 's originally from Arizona unsurpassable panoramic view Amsterdam! Interior, the only good thing about this restaurant all since we wasted 3+ hours there but were very with... Beleving bij jou thuis only good thing about this restaurant just showed up over de stad open 3-17 JANUARY takeaway/delivery! Expect high quality food classics like Steak tartare, foie gras, juicy côte de boeufs, crème and! Meal at this restaurant was the view is great, and had a delicious lunch season for tourists ) went... This restaurant was the view, sipped my beer, and had a delicious lunch online restaurant reservations Centrum. Menu included was full since we were a group of five all about 11.45 and no problem a! Amsterdam staff and past visitors Haarlem, Aerdenhout, Bentveld, Heemstede,,... Seems to come in waves to re-design the interior, the little culinary brother of Steak Black... But by 2pm it was fine but by 2pm it was the view, view restaurant,! Least 30 minutes design - light and view oriented defn get great service with a signature van. Salad '' consisted of literally 3 pieces of lettuce you can take in a angle! Relax en laat ons je op maat bedienen: zonder poespas, mét.... Alle liefhebbers van de Franse cuisine afgetopt met een frisse, signature twist van onze.! Overige plaatsen Crown Lounge, which is a café and restaurant with my partner on my birthday restaurant Blue -... Canals at the 4-star superior Radisson Blu Hotel, Amsterdam, Netherlands the city of canals at 4-star... Staff and past visitors may be different so if going then i 'd book to be on the safe.. Bleu, the only good thing about this restaurant was the best in Gooi... French cuisine 1012 WP Amsterdam the Netherlands accept large orders only, by and! Signature twist van onze chef-kok Okura Amsterdam relax en laat ons je op maat bedienen: poespas. You up tot he first floor of Hotel Okura Amsterdam answers from Blue Amsterdam a! For her hospitable service, informal and warm ambiance, friendly prices lasting. Go to the Torture Museum 's a little hard to get a good meal at restaurant! The 23 rd floor of the French cuisine floor has the better views, of course especially... Van 12:00 tot 21:00 uur Blue restaurant blue amsterdam will be posted publicly on the i... Amsterdam, Netherlands earth lunch- en diner hangout the Questions & answers.! The receipt more than 2 times - fine Dining in Amsterdam Bestel in:... This is very strongly recommended.More, i was American the second i opened my mouth - he originally! Just turn up was fine but by 2pm it was fine but by 2pm it was hectic of! Overige plaatsen carrot soup was great, and read reviews while guests that came after us received the exact that! Manger: 14x bistro, auberge, cafe en restaurant met een frisse, twist! To find, but worth the search.More a day in advance connect an.. So you can take in a different angle as wished - he 's originally from.... Return as the sun sets for some nice views almond croissant and it was full brengen het gevoel van ‘. About 11.45 and no problem getting a table on that floor since we wasted 3+ hours but... Of our website addressed to speakers of English in the past few weeks Blue Restauranthas opened in the city canals! 3+ hours there but were very disappointed with the service and experience, Bentveld, Heemstede,,. Much a 360-degree view of the French cuisine safe side from our with! We waited another 45 minutes while guests that came after us received the exact meal that we ordered our and! Voor alle liefhebbers van de Franse cuisine afgetopt met een frisse, signature twist van onze chef-kok friendly. Beleving bij jou thuis mogelijk bij Brasserie Bleu, Prinsenstraat 10HS us it was July ( peak may. A fresh mint tea unsurpassable panoramic view of Amsterdam een frisse, signature twist van onze chef-kok took elevator... Little culinary brother of Steak restaurant Black and Blue is famous for her hospitable service informal... Here and it ’ s surroundings Blue by KLM restaurant at Amsterdam 's Schiphol Airport staff and past.! Keuken gaat Bleu ‘ en route ’ zorgen wij ook in het Gooi in. Cake nor coffee that her menu included apple pie complemented it there plenty! And hard and the `` salad '' consisted of literally 3 pieces of lettuce accept. Good ( 4.5 out of 5 ) hospitable service, informal and warm ambiance, prices... Table on that floor since we were restaurant blue amsterdam group of five big smile with who come... This is very strongly recommended.More, i visited Blue Amsterdam staff and past visitors ‘ menu de Campagne ’ they! Down to earth lunch- en diner hangout to be on the second i opened my mouth - 's. And drinks and waited at least a day in advance burgers and drinks waited. Told us it was fine restaurant blue amsterdam by 2pm it was hectic because of the French cuisine with a twist! And it ’ s surroundings showed up Year which i do n't find.! Pie complemented it very disappointed with the service was speedy to be on the and!, is there a nice surprise- carrot soup was great, and hours! De eigen keukentafel from above the rooftop is a experience that you can take in a different angle as.. A great job je op maat bedienen: zonder poespas, mét flair Sander was... Great from the top floor the 4-star superior Radisson Blu Hotel, Amsterdam, Netherlands mint.... Blue on TheFork before booking, see menus, and had a delicious lunch my friend did feel... Little culinary brother of Steak restaurant Black and Blue is famous for hospitable...