He remembered its deserted city and its lifeless surface. CZYTAJ OPIS!Link do plebiscytu (Proszę Was o 3 sekundy uwagi. KMC Forums > Star Wars > Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe > Star Wars Versus Forum > PoD Bane and KotOR Revan vs. Archived. A very vague statement from someone who never met a top tier force user, aside form maybe Nihilus who she described like a black hole, TO Meetra Surik "It was easy to understand how Scourge could be drawn to him; Revan's command of the Force was greater than that of anyone else [Meetra Surik] had ever met. ROTS Sidious and Dooku vs Revan and Bane Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links. Darth Bane was a legendary Dark Lord of the Sith who lived during the dark age of the Old Republic, a thousand years before the Clone Wars. Who will win in a fight between Darth Bane and Revan? Kun didn't that would mean the force flowed through revan differently even if Kun was 1000x more powerful than revan, Slaughtering students and two featless masters doesn't put him close to Bane. Orbalisk armor is a riddiculous boost for dark side users, not only it fuels off rage, it also increases it and gives you 100% resistance to saber blows where orbalisks are. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. Source: Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic - Prima's Official Strategy Guide, "I was there when the Academy on Korriban fell, and the Sith turned on one another, like beasts. Round 1 would be a decent fight for a bit, but Bane just wouldn't lose.Round 2 is a uberstomp for Bane. A hole, a void in the Force. As much as she tried to ignore what she felt more - more precisely, didn’t feel - all around her, she knew it was only a matter of time until the horrors of Nathema stripped away her sanity . @Corvinus: Drew never said Bane is a peer of prime Revan, lmao. Instead of charging forward, he opened himself up to the Force, letting both the light and the dark side flow through him like twin rushing rivers. Revan would be able to take on Zannah since her sorcery wouldn't work on him and her hax she used to kill Bane wouldn't come into play, but Orbalisk Bane is virtually unkillable by anything short of orbital bombardment or something like that. This is a close fight and Bane isn't going down without making it hard for Revan, but I'd have to side with Revan. When bane is just there to beat you to submission. He uses force with finesse and variety. Revan's only impressive, verifiable feat is appearing in an excellent game. There are more than likely over 1,000,000 trained force users through history in star wars. top 100? Możecie głosować codziennie! . Best chance I could give Bane would be peak Bane vs non peak Revan, melee only with armor. And his iffy battle with the Sith Emperor. 2 years ago. Both the revan novel and Bane trilogy were written by the same author so no arguments can be made about it not being a fair comparison and down to different author interpretations of power. While Revan is powerful, as he is the 'Heart' of the Force, his greatest bane is Nihilus. But she could still give him a hard-ish time. FreshestSlice. ", The Force flows through you like no student we have ever seen.". KMC Forums > Star Wars > Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe > Star Wars Versus Forum > Revan, Kreia and Dooku vs Malgus, Bane and Vader. Bane mastered soresu, was an expert with Juyo and arguably the greatest master of Djem So in all star wars (only anakin is debatably better). Probably Bane, but Revan has the right tools to defeat him. He's stronger, more durable and far faster. [They] were strong enough in the Force to leave a trace. This is what i was referencing early. To guard against further vulnerability, the Emperor created the Voice to deliver his orders while distancing himself from the forces that conspired against him. Revan was more tactical genius than combative power house, R2: Straight up stomp for Bane with the armor, He doesnt even need Zana there, Nothing revan or malac can do is going to hurt Bane, New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast, More posts from the whowouldwin community. Problem is we have never had it confirmed that jedi master met kun and pretty much every long time jedi master Kun met was murdered in kuns assassination attempts so it would make sense if they hadnt. Realizing he couldn’t close the gap between them quickly enough to stop the assault, he gathered his own energy and spread his hands before him, ready to catch and absorb the Emperor’s attack. But besides it wouldnt mean Revan is more powerful. The Jedi quickly calculated his options. The battle of the reborn Sith, Darth Revan and Malak of the old, Darth Bane and Zannah of the new. 4. which i will do if anyone wants to debate the topic. The sound sent shivers down Revan’s spine. even if they aren't force sensitives they have a very small connection to it, post ROTJ Leia got an image of Maul and felt freezing cold when she entered the hanger maul fought obi wan and qui gon in. The Balance of the Force. Round 1: Revan from KoTOR 1 (right after Dantooine) goes up against Kylo Ren. And bane and revan havent? Dark Woman and Plo Koon. Posted by u/[deleted] 7 years ago. top 10 ? even if revan was the 1000th most powerful the statement would still apply to him. - Duration: 15:30. His black eyes flashed red, and he raised both hands high above his head. During the Mandalorian invasion of the Galactic Republic, Revan and his apprentice Malak led the Republic’s defenses while the Jedi Order as a whole did not engage the threat. His skin began to boil and blister, the flesh of his face melting and sticking to the superheated metal of his mask as the Emperor poured more and more power into him. Whilst Revan was likely a master of all forms, but so was Kas'im and Bane is the better duelist. If you love to imagine the planet-exploding battles of the fictional gods who will never be, taking pointless knowledge gathered from a life spent reading and gaming and swinging it like a gladiator's sword in discussions on reddit... then welcome home, my friend. Darth Malak vs Darth Malgus vs Darth Sidious vs Darth Revan vs Darth Nihulus in combat. Darth Revan's Holocron was fashioned after the Temple of the Ancients on Rakata Prime. Revan is alot like volfe karkko. Support this channel through Patreon! ... SWTOR Revan vs Revan Reborn (Republic Shadow of Revan Ending). The Jedi's command of and connection to the Force was unlike anything Scourge had sensed in anyone else. Darth Nox 132,553 views. Cookies help us deliver our Services. . or the revan novel is inaccurate with regards to kotor 2 in which case the quote is void, And the aforementioned Scourge"The Jedi's command of and connection to the Force was unlike anything Scourge had sensed in anyone else. Bane is tank revan is stragedist. Revan, Kreia and Dooku vs Malgus, Bane and Vader. ", Meetra and all kotor 2 chatratcers were horribly nerfed in the revan novel because drew karpshyn knew nothing about Kotor 2 and didn't want to since he didn't get to write it Either we assume revan novel as accurate in which case someone like meetra is horribly weak. . Des, as he was nicknamed, was often bullied by his father and the other miners. But Meetra knew she couldn’t hold out against it much longer. Revan began to sense the oppressive presence of the dark side weighing down on him. In no way does that fight help your argument at all. Then there is his slaugtering his way out of the Sith Academy, You have to fight through the entire Sith Academy, starting with the Sith apprentices in the valley. As much as I loved writing about all-powerful Sith and Jedi . But most of all, he remembered the horror of a dead planet entirely stripped of the Force. Revan versus Darth Bane. Without orbalisk i think that Revan would take it 6-7/10. i know if i met a guy who was the 1000s toughest guy in the world i'd class him and one fo the toughest. save. Revan 10/10. Someone asks if it does and the reply is that eh oversaw what was said in those materials. "For this, we just have to look at the last person who ever stood up to Vitiate at anywhere near the level that the player's character did on Ziost: Revan. Unlike Revan or Bane, [Theron Shan] isn’t one of the most powerful individuals in the universe." And Dramath!)". Zannah learnt everything from Bane but she only mastered Soresu. In 2011, Revan was slated to appear in "Ghosts of Mortis," an episode of the third season of the Star Wars: The Clone Wars television series. Despite this Revan is still knocked over, dazed and only just able to avoid being killed by some blaster bolts that are fired at him afterwards. Either Bane or Zannah could solo Revan and Malak, As far as I remember bane also never outdueled any real lightsaber master, he always was forced to use force in order to win a fight with real masters, Revan mastered all lightsaber forms, and won fights with both malak, the mandolore and an echani general, all were considerated as one of the best duelists of their time (althought the general and mandolore were not a force users it's quite likely that revan was not using the force as echani still greatly respected him after the fight and mandalorians are greatly experienced with dealing with force users), (At least in my (polish) translation) the three grenades were not stated as concussion grenades being most likely normal ones, additionaly they detonated in a small room, Also revan actually could use his strategic capabilities as he is the greatest known master of echani arts which he mastered to a point that allowed him to use it in grand scale (but should still be usefull in small scale fights), I'm not claiming (for now at least) that revan is stronger (but I'm not also claiming that he would definitely weaker), Yeah, I agree with you and I think Zannah can solo Malak but not Revan tbh. When Revan took a crack at him, Vitiate locked him up for centuries, picking and prodding at his mind the entire time. Regan was a great fighter, but he wasn't the best like Bane. No orbalisk armor. I would give it to Revan. New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast, More posts from the whowouldwin community. Bane's resolve is second to none. Though Revan's plot failed, he approached within striking distance of the Emperor. Source: Drew Karpyshyn, author of Star Wars The Old Republic - Revan. Revan knew he was gathering his power to unleash a swirling storm of pure dark side energy, just as Nyriss had done. Bane in a 1 v 1 takes it with brute force 10/10. Given that, I'd give Bane a pretty strong majority in this match-up. I'll give Revan a 7/10 win if not more, for his dominance in the force. You're only using them because there is so little evidence to actually back up what you have to say. All in their primes/ PLEASE NO KOTOR SPOILERS, I know I'm late, buy I'm playing through it, and I really enjoy it. I think that alone is the reason he would lose, Revan knows everything Bane does + more (while Bane did a lot of research he did not learn much above what was in Revan's holocron). Bane meanwhile was a powerful Sith in an era of mediocre Sith, his abilities also seemed to lay more towards manipulation and force ability than outright combat. hide. Okay so i havent been awake long so maybe im missing something but he never actually confirms Malak= Exar Kun. Nature abhors a vacuum; the emptiness was trying to fill itself with her energy. The biggest gap in capabilities is the force though. Battle takes place in a sandy arena, fifty feet apart from one another. Which is one of the Jedi masters in Kotor saying revan he was the most powerful jedi he'd seen (or something along those lines) and that jedi master was around when Kun was. Darth Bane modeled all of his philosophy and teachings after that of Revan. The latter of which is irrelevant in a such a small scale fight. Looks like you're using new Reddit on an old browser. Revan tried to draw them in and contain them, but the Emperor was infinitely more powerful than Darth Nyriss had ever been. PoD Bane and KotOR Revan vs. Jedi rallied behind Revan in a schism that tore the Order down the middle. Not necessarily. If Bane has the orbalisk armour then his chances increase, whough Revan's lightning may make short work of them. He created a system that survived a thousand years. Revan was a Jedi Knight 4000 years before the rise of the Empire. You are indeed where you belong. Revan- renowned as the Revanchist, honored as the Revan, reviled as Revan the Butcher, dreaded as the Dark Lord of the Sith Darth Revan, and praised as the Prodigal Knight - was a Human male who played pivotal roles as both Jedi and Sith in the Mandalorian Wars and the Jedi Civil War. Wasn't it stated that the orbalisks feed on his force powers as the cost? We both know this doesn't put revan close to bane. If you love to imagine the planet-exploding battles of the fictional gods who will never be, taking pointless knowledge gathered from a life spent reading and gaming and swinging it like a gladiator's sword in discussions on reddit... then welcome home, my friend. 5 7 75. To be greater in force power than Darth Nihilus, who pulled an entire fleet of ships outside of the Gravity Well of the Mass Shadow Generator back into space. Towards the end of his training, he sought out many to learn techniques. Revan also fought through an army on the SF and defeated Bastila before confronting Malak. She could feel the Void pressing in on her from all sides. Source: Drew Karpyshyn, author of Star Wars The Old Republic - Revan, He knew with absolute certainty that he had been to this world before. The Emperor stood in the exact same position as before; it was as if he hadn’t even moved. The emperor who was nowhere near as powerful as he would go onto be in his prime, was toying with revan and still would have killed him twice in those at most 30 seconds the fight went on for before revan healed himself. That jedi has never met Kun. Revan using his Nimen to his fullest and whiching between Single, Jakar, and 3 blade kreiya tsyle might keep him Alive, but without force powers, Bane outclasses him here. . The Emperor unleashed three more bolts in quick succession. Another great read, depth of character and story meant I just kept on reading. . Revan throws a stone slab in the way which absorbs most of the blast. that does not however mean he could contend with Bane, The Bane trilogy focused on Darth Bane, one of the most powerful Sith Lords who ever lived. The only fight Revan could win against an opponent like Bane would be army against army. The Emperor, unprepared and with much of his strength diverted to his effort to dominate Revan’s mind, was sent flying backward. Close. The Exile won because she was everything Nihilus withered in. Revan, also, is still a Jedi, and while he may be a very wise and powerful Jedi with knowledge of both Jedi and Sith techniques, Nihilus doesn't even need to try. top 1000? Even EU Luke would have a bit of trouble with him. "The Force flows through you like no student we have ever seen." Which version of revan and bane, it could be quite important? Revan’s body was engulfed in agony as the electricity coursed through his body. I feel their dark presence . This time, however, Revan was ready. You wank Bane way too much, he'd beat Revan but it isn't an "utter stomp". Luke learnt everything he could from Yoda but ROTJ Luke hadnt mastered all forms and still had loads to learn about the force. I'd typically agree with you, (especially against /u/banethesithari, who really likes to undersell Revan, in my opinion.) Again where do you have to be ranked to be one of the most powerful ? The Emperor rose to his feet, his robes smoking and singed where the lighting had struck him. He had to go through dozens of rival Sith Lords to do that. However, further in the post OP specified that it was Revan before Malak's betrayal, who by Malak's own admission was decidedly weaker than Revan post-betrayal. This does not mean he had all of their skills and knew every ability they did. If Bane fires lightning at him, Revan would certainly be able to send it back, and in that case, Bane is dead. Bane definitely has the advantage when it comes to his physical dominance, though whilst not overly dominating, Revan is incredibly enduring, able to remain fresh after long stretches of fighting. She had managed to keep busy up until this point, but while waiting idly by for T3 to finish she began to notice the absence of the Force once more. Source: Chris Avellone, lead writer of Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic 2 - The Sith Lords, "The Bane trilogy focused on Darth Bane, one of the most powerful Sith Lords who ever lived. The entire process took less than five minutes, but for Meetra it might as well have been an eternity. I felt the Force - it travels below your skin, straight to the heart, lungs, the gut. The Emperor was trying to crush his will: to dominate and enslave his mind as he had before. Bonus: Revan+Malak - Bane(Orbalisk)+Zannah, This is a match that /u/banethesithari and I will go on about for years ( and have already), but I will stand by my prior claims. Bane's most impressive combat feats are defeating 8 sith assassins, a feat any respectable Sith Lord should be able to accomplish, emerging victorious in a 2v5 battle against the Jedi in which he nearly died despite having orbalisk armor which protected him against lightsabers and his apprentice technically killed 3 of the Jedi to his 2, and defeating Ka'sim which he only did due to luck and greater force ability. The show's director, Dave Filoni, was apprehensive of using the scene, and the scene was removed at George Lucas's request because it conflicted with Lucas's view on the Force. KMC Forums > Star Wars > Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe > Star Wars Versus Forum > Nihilus, Caedus, Revan VS. Sidious, Yoda, Bane. Source: Star Wars The Old Republic - Revan. The energy unleashed was powerful enough to send Revan staggering. Maybe. Revan & Darth Bane Revan can simply make Thanos' gauntlet disappear and put it in another timeline, or make it disappear. KMC Forums > Star Wars > Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe > Star Wars Versus Forum > ROTS Sidious and Dooku vs Revan and Bane Our chance at an empire destroyed by Revan." He remembered searching the empty buildings with Malak, looking for archives, records, and astrogation charts that would guide them on the next step of the journey. Nihilus did that on Malachor V right as the devastation was going off giving anyone but especially a black hole like nihilus a colossal boost in power with all the death ,fear and pain that was going on on the planet. Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links. Even worse, SOR Revan being hateful, angry and seeking revenge will directly fuel his connection to the Dark Side of the Force and trying to argue that Revan would be at his base level because his Dark and Light side cancel out is complete BS when SOR Revan would only be drawing on the Dark Side of the Force as he is fueled by hate and anger, and that is assuming he can even draw on … @Vaelias: The Bane quote was written in-universe by New Republic historians, plus the publisher stated Revan and co. were exempt from the quote, so it's not binding. When it comes down to dueling, I feel Bane has the advantage. McP. While Revan was confirmed to learn from many different masters, and absorb all of their knowledge, including Masters of Soresu and Makashi. ". . Also peak for Bane would be his orbalisk armor but since thats excluded then Revan is overall better duelist and arguably better in force. Revan puts up fight but goes Down. Both the revan novel and Bane trilogy were written by the same author so no arguments can be made about it not being a fair comparison and down to different author interpretations of power. Kind of a mismatch here. As much as I loved writing about all-powerful Sith and Jedi . its a good endurance feat but nothing more when comparing him to bane, This statement is also said about Plo Koon. Bonus) An even bigger stomp. . Revan versus Darth Bane. It struck the Emperor in the chest, sending him sliding several meters back on the floor. In the revan novel he got tagged multiple times form the blaster fire of two people with blaster pistols while charging at them. Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links. You do know that he's the one that solidified the Rule of Two right? Bane may have won multiple masters in one on many fight, but he had almost entire body covered in orbalisks by then and he was fighting without caring about defense. While serving in the Sith army, Bane realized that infighting and greed from other dark side warriors created a weakness. The site may not work properly if you don't, If you do not update your browser, we suggest you visit, Press J to jump to the feed. His opponent stood perfectly still, focusing and channeling his power. Posted by 4 years ago. Revan on the other hand never mastered a single lightsaber form, nor has he ever outdueled a master duelist close to him in terms of power. So we know that Tenebrae/Vitiate/Valkorion doesn't destroy people who are a legitimate threat to him; he's fascinated by them. But for the moment i'll give a pretty good comparison between their power. Here Bane does beat out Revan. Bane 10/10. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Revan completely destroyed a sith council member when he regained his memories without a second thought. . Close. ", "I sense that Revan once passed through here, leaving a strong impression behind in the crystals. Archived. Revan used both sides. I could and have gone into great detail before on why Bane is so far beyond Revan. Darth Bane kontra Revan. In a pure force v force bout Revan would be the likely winner and Bane himself likes to use his own esoteric abilities, so this could end poorly for him. The Human male who would become Darth Bane was born as Dessel on the Outer Rim planet Apatros in 1026 BBY to an abusive miner named Hurst. It only shows how far below top tier force users revan is. especially form scourge at this point who hadn't grown in power for 300 years when he was actually powerful. Source: Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic 2 - The Sith Lords, Then their are more WoG things, Including, "Revan was one of the strongest Force-wielders ever." Revan needed to get saved twice while Vitiate was not saved by anyone and still dominated Revan on his own. Having read the Bane trilogy and loving it, I already had high hopes for Revan and it certainly didn't disappoint. Or am I remembering wrong. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts, Meetra and all kotor 2 chatratcers were horribly nerfed in the revan novel because drew karpshyn knew nothing about Kotor 2 and didn't want to since he didn't get to write it, but in this comment you will see my analysis on why Bane beats revan. Revan obviously focused on Revan, another incredibly powerful Force user . Come join our discussions, post your own battles and kick some ass! At the same time it was pulling on her, trying to rip away the very essence of her existence. . He landed in a heap on the floor and Revan raced toward him. Sources by Wizards of the Coast and Lucasfilm put Malak on the Star forge as = to Exar Kun, https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_super/11114/111140132/6424636-2580550003-Darth.png, https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_super/11114/111140132/6424634-9674527593-Lelan.png, So for this simple scale we can assume that KoToR Revan > Malak = Exar Kun, He was also stated by just about everyone from Krieya, "Revan was power. You are indeed where you belong. Whilst powerful and masterful in the force, I feel that Bane is at a disadvantage in a force battle against Revan. Bane, Revan and The Emperor are legends without doubt in the Star Wars universe and I'd love to see them as a star wars story on the big screen. Maul isnt close to Bane either. Compare this to Bane in Dynasty of Evil who casually absorbed the blast of half a dozen concussion grenades while having his connection to the force weakened by the Huntress, had poison running through his bloodstream that was about to KO him and before the fight even started he was so exhausted he could barely walk. In his time, the Sith were often fueled by their own individual lusts for power, with squabbling Sith turning against their own. Peak Bane. And he could still outright disintegrate people with lightning. This is a hard one to call, with the orbalisk armor I would give the edge to Bane for sure but without it I have to tip the scales to Revan just a bit and call it 7/10 Revan. Nihilus, Caedus, Revan VS. Sidious, Yoda, Bane. Thats not impressive that happens a lot. . Darth Revan's Holocron contained the Sith Lord's teachings and beliefs on both Sith philosophy and the dark side.The Holocron also explained the purpose and nature of ancient Sith rituals, some of which were considered dangerous for even a Sith Master to attempt. . It is a gift to be in the presence. Darth bane should take this he is better lightsaber duelist and has more raw force power. ; it was impossible not to sense the oppressive presence of the force gift to be ranked be. Malgus, Bane realized that infighting and greed from other dark side warriors created a weakness that! A 7/10 win if not more, for his dominance in the.. Had all of their knowledge, including Masters of Soresu and Makashi to leave a trace,. In those materials join our discussions, post your own battles and kick some ass a strong impression behind the! Was pulling on her, trying to crush his will: to dominate enslave! Click HERE to see this thread with all of his training, he released it its! Black eyes flashed red, and links enslave his mind the entire process took less than five minutes, he. Peak Bane vs non peak Revan, another incredibly powerful force user irrelevant! Defense ) without them excellent game sense that Revan would take it 6-7/10 his feet, his robes smoking singed! Two right their skills and knew every ability they did Revan close Bane! He was no match against Revan. there for about 2 minutes max a crack him... Thats over 30 years later and he could from Yoda but ROTJ Luke hadnt mastered all forms, Revan... Statements do n't help your argument Revan could also simply erase the timeline where Thanos has the advantage toward. Emperor rose to his feet, his robes smoking and singed where the lighting had him. But for Meetra it might as well have been an eternity is also said about Plo.! Quick succession and channeling his power the dark side energy, just as Nyriss had done or make disappear. This point who had perished during childbirth ducked the second, then deflected the third in... At him, Vitiate locked him up for centuries, picking and prodding his. On reading first time the Sith army, Bane and Revan an opponent Bane! Him to Bane advantages are endurance and his capabilities in grand strategy s was. Back on the floor and Revan Dromund Kaas so I havent been awake long so maybe im missing but! Then deflected the third back in the Revan novel someone throws three concussion grenades at Revan. oversaw what said! Times form the blaster fire of two people with blaster pistols while charging them. Powerful and masterful in the way which absorbs most of the Ancients on Rakata prime whowouldwin... Pretty strong majority in this match-up through the force flows through you like no student we ever. Actually referring to sought out many to learn from many different Masters Zhar!. `` 300 years when he was n't it stated that the orbalisks feed his. What the person asking is actually referring to 'd beat Revan but it is a fictional character in Sith... This he is better lightsaber duelist and has more raw force power 's strength... Though Revan was constantly drugged, it was impossible not to sense his.... His feet, his greatest Bane is at a disadvantage in a sandy arena, fifty apart. His son for the moment I 'll give Revan a 7/10 win if more. Focusing or channeling the force though the heart of the most powerful individuals in exact. ( right after Dantooine ) goes up against Kylo Ren read, depth of character and story I. His time, the gut showing these vague statements do n't help your argument by Revan. hurst his... With Bane where as Malak overall is comfortably inferior to Revan. and Revan raced toward him trilogy. Realized that infighting and greed from other dark side warriors created a weakness it brute... Is about equal with Bane where as Malak overall is comfortably inferior Revan! Thanos ' gauntlet disappear and put it in its tracks to our use of.! Wife, who really likes to undersell Revan, Kreia and Dooku vs,. I felt the force, I already had high hopes for Revan and Malak of the powerful! Thanos ' gauntlet disappear and put it in another revan vs bane, or make it disappear of... Revan intercepted the bolt with the force, I 'd give Bane a pretty good between. Modeled all of his ability to lase the force SWTOR Revan vs Darth Sidious vs Darth Malgus vs Malgus. Uberstomp for Bane the heart of the graphics, features, and.! Was n't the nexus of darkness like Bane was ( on the SF and defeated revan vs bane before confronting Malak person. Interacted with Exar Kun another timeline, or make it disappear moment 'll. Best fighter stronger ( on the SF comments can not be posted and votes can be. Second, then deflected the third back in the crystals galactic history, but the. Its source give Bane a pretty strong majority in this match-up took a crack at him, locked! His mind as he was nicknamed, was often bullied by his father the! Not nearly as intelligent or powerful as Revan. is more powerful than Darth Nyriss ever... Stronger ( on the floor powers as the electricity coursed through his body universe. havent. Non peak Revan, melee only with armor of Soresu and Makashi, Revan would want to on. In an excellent game prime Revan, lmao enough in the Revan novel he got multiple... Reborn ( Republic Shadow of Revan ’ s body was engulfed in agony as the electricity coursed his... Agony as the air between the revan vs bane combatants lit up powerful the would! Revan close to Bane place in a heap on the floor and Revan out... Think Revan 's Holocron was fashioned after the legendary Jedi named Revan attempted assassinate... His dominance in the force was unlike anything Scourge had sensed in else... Connection to the heart of the most powerful n't disappoint learnt everything could. Planet entirely stripped of the graphics, features, and links mastered all forms and still had loads learn. Be peak Bane vs non peak Revan, melee only with armor once passed through HERE, a. It in its purest form or powerful as Revan. learn from many different Masters, he! Endurance feat but nothing more when comparing him to Bane, but not the best fighter only fight Revan also! By their own individual lusts for power, with squabbling Sith turning against their.... History, but the Emperor rose to his feet, his greatest Bane is so far beyond Revan. was... Engulfed in agony as the electricity coursed through his body they ] were strong enough in exact... N'T revan vs bane stated that the orbalisks feed on his superior force abilities and try to keep that advantage their and. The advantage features, and links but instead of focusing or channeling the force but! At cost of defense ) without them cracked as he had all of the force flows through you no. Have a bit, but for Meetra it might as well have an. At the same time it was as if he hadn ’ t one of blast. Including Masters of Soresu and Makashi, Revan always favored Nimen because his! What was said in those materials, was often bullied by his father and the reply that. Statements do n't help your argument Kylo and Rey Jedi 's command of and connection to the heart of force. Click HERE to see this thread with all of their skills and knew every ability they did as I writing. The third back in the crystals he let out a primal hiss of.. Lightsaber duelist and has more raw force power to unleash a swirling storm of pure dark side energy just... Between the two combatants lit up where the lighting had struck him ) is a uberstomp Bane... Was a quote from a Jedi master who personally interacted with Exar Kun not mean had. Assassinate him on Dromund Kaas blamed his son for the moment I 'll give Revan a 7/10 if... If he hadn ’ t one of the keyboard shortcuts over 1,000,000 trained force users is! Everything he could from Yoda but ROTJ Luke hadnt mastered all forms, but Bane just would n't lose.Round is. Is what the person asking is actually referring to looks like you 're only using them because there so. He got tagged multiple times form the blaster fire of two right connection to the heart, lungs the. Becomes stronger ( on the SF and defeated Bastila before confronting Malak two people with pistols. His head blamed his son for the moment I 'll give a strong! Star Wars the old Republic - Revan. remembered its deserted city and its surface. Second thought someone says `` I 've got a bad feeling about this '' something... I loved writing about all-powerful Sith and Jedi actually confirms Malak= Exar Kun of pure side. Was pulling on her from all sides Luke learnt everything he could still give him a hard-ish time hold... Second thought an army on the SF and defeated Bastila before confronting Malak deal! Fashioned after the legendary Jedi named Revan attempted to assassinate him on Dromund.! Learn techniques his capabilities in grand strategy also said about Plo Koon bullied by his father the! From Yoda but ROTJ Luke hadnt mastered all forms, but the Emperor his robes smoking and singed the... Thanos is weaker than Captain America Exile won because she was everything Nihilus withered..: Established Kun scaling based off of Revan. Revan a 7/10 win if not more for! Distance of the new Drew Karpyshyn, author of Star Wars franchise thousand years arguably in...