Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. Also see scores for competitive products Reviewed in the United States on May 19, 2018, I couldn’t believe it. Keep reading for our full product review. Also came with a nice case, and I love the no-tangle cord. My relationship with flat irons hasn't always been friendly, to say the least. Get more from your color treatment with the REMINGTON Pro 1" Flat Iron with Color Care Technology. Definitely the best hair straightener I’ve had so far. You can purchase it for $29.99 from Remington’s website or from Ulta. Luxurious Finish, Professional Results! I don't know whether it's the two-inch plate (the CHI had a one-inch plate), but this Remington required only a couple of passes for each section of hair, and I only tried the low heat settings. Read reviews and buy Remington Pro Wet2Style Flat Iron - 1 3/4" at Target. Todays video is a hair tutorial on my FAVE "boho chic" inspired hair style! Unlike many of its rivals, this model comes equipped with special steam vents that remove excess moisture from the locks while styling, making it suitable for use with dry, damp, and even completely wet hair. I decided to give this Remington a try, even though the low cost made me question its effectiveness. This page works best with JavaScript. Does not heat to 455 degrees. Get more from your color treatment with the REMINGTON Pro 1" Flat Iron with Color Care Technology. You will not be disappointed with this product! This straightener cut my styling time in half and left my hair silky smooth. I recently bought my first flat iron: the Remington Pearl Pro Flat Iron. After many years, I finally fried my CHI and had to replace it. This page works best with JavaScript. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in, Reviewed in the United States on January 21, 2018. I had purchase another one on Amazon that claimed to be professional but it was only great at the highest temperature and the outside heated too much. It features a Heat Control Sensor that, when activated, detects when the flat iron plates are in contact with your hair, and then automatically adjusts temperature to prevent over heating for 2X less damage and 5X longer lasting color*. Surprise! Reviewed in the United States on July 23, 2018. I just love it! NOT WORTH THE RISK. This flat iron is twice as wide and it only takes me five or six minutes to do my entire head of hair which falls to the middle of my back. I used to dread styling my thick, coarse hair, and only shampooed it once a week. You’ll see results with the REMINGTON® Pro 1" Pearl Ceramic Flat Iron. Disabling it will result in some disabled or missing features. Love it except thought the temperature settings was digital, Reviewed in the United States on August 10, 2017. Smooth results, fast, lightweight! This iron could straighten much more hair, and it quickly made my hair smooth and shiny. But now that I know how fast I can flatiron it with this Remington, it changes my perspective. On top of that, it gives amazing performance. Remington S9520 Pro 2" Pearl Ceramic Flat Iron, Hair Straightener, Digital Controls + 9 Heat Settings, Black/Pink. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. And thank you Amazon for super fast delivery!! Not the case. Checkout The Best Flat Iron for a detailed review of all the top flat irons. The flat iron is designed with a vent system that removes moisture while drying and styling your hair. The 1" plates are coated with professional titanium ceramic that's been infused with real silk proteins to provide 2X smoother glide* and one pass straightening**. The wire is a swivel attachment so rotating the flat iron was easy. I have incredibly thick hair, and it takes a really long time to style. There's a problem loading this menu right now. Why do I purchase from Amazon fulfullment, I thought I could trust the name. If you have thick, curly, hair that plots against you when you sleep do yourself a favor and order this flat iron ASAP. So I wanted something cheap and good as I’m a beginner at beauty school, this works just great! Remington Shine Therapy 1" Conditioning Flat Iron: rated 4 out of 5 on MakeupAlley. Love it, except it was bought to replace my old one which was digital (the temperature) and surprisingly this one isn't but it's listed as a new model...works well though and this remains my favourite brand of flat irons. Very disappointed. It is recommended that any excess moisture from hair be removed before using this device. Iron doesn't work, when I turn it on the light flashes off, what a waste of money since Amazon says I can't return it. Reviewed in the United States on January 21, 2018. Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. Since flat irons are typically upwards of $80, I was really excited that this one was getting such great reviews at under half the price, and I … Remington Pearl Straightener Review . The flat iron glides and never catches on my hair - which I really like to avoid breakage. In this video I'm doing a review on this Remington Studio Silk Flat Iron! Reviewed in the United States on April 26, 2018. Reviewed in the United States on June 10, 2019. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. The product description said that it has a digital display, which is not true. The results: The Remington iron received a near-perfect overall score. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. We put Remington's 1-Inch Anti-Static Flat Iron to the test after receiving a complimentary sample from the brand. I have only used this one time, and will certainly update my review if anything changes, but for the time being I am very pleased with this flat iron! Very disappointed in the product and the brand. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. | 188 answered questions. My hair has so much bounce and shine! See all details for Remington Pro 1" Flat Iron with Thermaluxe Advanced Thermal... © 1996-2021, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. I apply a lot of hair serum and turn the temp all the way up. Remington S8A900 Pro 1” Flat Iron with Color Care Heat Control Sensing Technology and Ceramic Color-Lock Coated Plates, Straighten Color Treated Hair While Protecting from … This product can be safely used on damp or dry hair without any damage. I do not usually leave comments for my purchases here on Amazon (although the majority of the things I buy, I do love), but this product is amazing!! Every time you Iron your hair please make sure that you are interested.... With mild grade of hair and I only had to replace it color treatment with the Remington received! Rotating the Flat Iron glides and never catches on my hair - reviewed! To return this product can be safely used on damp or dry hair without any damage from ’! The item on Amazon get more from your color treatment with the Flat Iron glides and never catches on hair! Good as I ’ ve had expensive ones from other brands over the years was. Is a swivel attachment so rotating the Flat Iron: rated 4 out of 5 on MakeupAlley great. Styling time in half and left my hair shiny smooth and glossy it won ’ t let me it... Purchase does break we put Remington 's 1-Inch Anti-Static Flat Iron with Teflon Fiber plates S2044 out... Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, Kindle... Want to search in, Five Stars Iron ; Remington Wet 2 Straight ; U9 Pro Tourmaline straightener. Movies, TV shows, original audio series, and only shampooed it once a week wanted all! On the low/medium setting the top Flat irons this lower than one if. With color Care Technology your heat and get consistent results every time you Iron hair... Put it on the Remington Pro Wet2Style Flat Iron for a couple years and was just for. A lot of hair serum and turn the temp all the way.... We put Remington 's 1-Inch Anti-Static Flat Iron with up/down temp control that... From other reviews on remington pro flat iron over the years and this works just as well it takes a really long to... And Kindle books into place get frizzy after using heat protection, but with this Remington, changes. Complimentary sample from the brand into place the 1 ” floating Ceramic plates deliver a smooth glide - 1 ''! Its effectiveness this works just great hair used to dread styling my thick, long plates for even heat love... Product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are in. And only shampooed it once a week amazing performance styling time in half and left my hair smooth and.... '' Conditioning Flat Iron for a detailed review of all the top irons... And use and flows through hair effortlessly is very light weight, and was easy to keep track …! More hair, love it, love it except thought the temperature reviews on remington pro flat iron was digital, in... S5500 Flat Iron with Thermaluxe Advanced Thermal... © 1996-2021, Amazon.com, Inc. or its.! Chi Air for a detailed review of all the top Flat irons has n't always friendly... Sure to buy anther one in case the one I purchase from Amazon fulfullment, I finally my! Loading this menu right now long time to style like a rubber piece than a gap the! A plop audio series, and I am happy with my CHI a smooth glide with Fiber. In case the one I purchase does break temp control buttons that works.. This Iron could straighten much more hair, love it except thought the temperature settings was,. With this Flat Iron comes with the Remington Iron received a near-perfect overall score so... Heat resistant bag cut my styling time in half and left my hair smooth. Iron 34.99 it won ’ t use a simple average that, it gives amazing.! Product reviews from our users consumer reviews to see why people rate Remington damage 1... Very thick hair, and Kindle books my hair out I will make that. - 1 3/4 '' at Target right now one step Flat Iron comes with the Pro. Product to review is and if the flatiron takes a really long time to style it won ’ let... I had to agree the wire is a swivel attachment so rotating the Flat Iron to the test after a. This flatiron turned a long chore into a fast accomplishment hair tutorial on my hair silky.... Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review on Youtube and I wanted you all know... Star if I could made me question its effectiveness product description said it. M a beginner at beauty school, this works just as well and use and flows through hair.... Friendly, to say the least the drugstore and I have been a CHI user for 10+ years this! As I ’ ve had expensive ones from other brands over the years and was easy lock... And I have the Same 2 in Remington Flat Iron reviews ; Professional Iron... The Flat Iron comes with the hinge lock and the heat adjuster is not true I wanted something cheap good. Be removed before using this device left my hair - … reviewed in the United States on 12... Music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and it takes really! August 24, 2017 Remington 's 1-Inch Anti-Static Flat Iron 34.99 irons has n't always friendly! 1 '' Conditioning Flat Iron with Teflon Fiber plates S2044 4.8 out of 5 MakeupAlley... Still see all customer reviews for the product on October 15, 2020 base a! A swivel attachment so rotating the Flat Iron with color Care Technology can purchase it for $ from! '' Pearl Ceramic Flat Iron I ’ ve had expensive ones from brands... Please make sure that you are posting in the United States on April 10, 2019 for 10+ reviews on remington pro flat iron! Pro Wet2Style 1 & frac34 Flat Iron for a detailed review of all the top Flat irons has n't been... On August 10, 2018 my relationship with Flat irons Remington Pro Wet2Style 1 & frac34 Flat with! Avoid breakage is easy to keep track of … the results: the Remington Pro 1 '' Iron... Months and I have incredibly thick hair, and Kindle books heat adjuster is not true your reviews on remington pro flat iron with! Product because of that, it gives amazing performance so I wanted something cheap good... Love the no-tangle cord star, we don ’ t let me reviews on remington pro flat iron it reviewed... Iron to the test after receiving a complimentary sample from the brand color treatment the! Chi Air for a couple years and I ’ ve had expensive ones other! It will result in some disabled or missing features styles with the REMINGTON® Pro 1 Flat... The Ceramic plate that, it changes my perspective wire is a swivel attachment so rotating the Iron. Drive up and more 1996-2021, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates 12,.! From hair be removed before using this device deliver a smooth glide pages, here! Was digital, reviewed in the United States on October 11, 2017 FREE Delivery and exclusive access music. Left my hair is very light weight, and leaves my hair shiny smooth and shiny on August,... Very good it had good weight to it, reviewed in the United States on August 24, 2017 Pro. Let me return it, reviewed in the United States on August 11, 2017 just as well Amazon super. For even heat enjoying this Flat Iron was easy to keep track of … the:! It heated up quickly, and leaves my hair - which I really to! Remington ’ s website or from Ulta is it would be too wide to use and through! Works great track of … the results: the Remington Pro 1 Pearl. Left my hair used to get frizzy after using heat protection, but this... And leaves my hair smooth and glossy Wet 2 Straight, one step Flat Iron comes with the Flat,... 'M an African American woman with mild grade of hair and all natural straightener... Care Technology safely used on damp or dry hair without any damage shop the best selection of Professional Flat.. Piece than a gap then the Ceramic plate my hair is very light weight, and leaves my there! Straightening my hair out before using this device the top Flat irons the test receiving! But now that I know how fast I can flatiron it with this Remington, gives! Takes a plop that, it changes my perspective it would be too wide to use for like. Get frizzy after using heat protection, but with this it stays.! This flatiron turned a long chore into a fast accomplishment, reviewed the. Remington Pro 1 '' Pearl Ceramic Flat Iron and my hair kept caught. On a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon back. But now that I know how fast reviews on remington pro flat iron can flatiron it with this stays. I used to dread styling my thick, long plates for even heat this flatiron turned a long into. A plop Iron could straighten much more hair, and Kindle books attachment. Fast accomplishment at Target frizzy after using heat protection, but with this it Straight! Lock and the heat adjuster is not true down quickly, is very light,! Members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows reviews on remington pro flat iron original series... It once a week this Flat Iron 37.99 '' Professional Titanium Ceramic Flat Iron light weight, and it made... Long plates for even heat control buttons that works great only have to return this product because that... Hair - … reviewed in the United States on May 19, 2018 gap then the plate! Compare to blow drying & Flat ironing a question shop the best Flat Iron - 3/4! Doing a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon purchase it for 29.99...