Racks For Cars carries Canada's best selection of roof bike carriers from Thule, Yakima, Kuat, RockyMounts, SportRack, Swagman and Inno. No extra expense needed to make that happen. I'd seen online shops offering a "new" Rockymounts Tomahawk. Be it for domestic use or be it for commercial purpose, these axes and cheap throwing axes will be your best choice. Cold Steel Trench Hawk - 90PTH. Buy Tactical Tomahawk Canada - Explore a widest range of Tactical Tomahawks & Axes available at most reasonable prices. Every place I checked in Canada was out of stock. CRKT Kangee Tomahawk With Boltaron Sheath When the innovative minds at RockyMounts decided that fat bike racks were too few and far between, they created the Tomahawk Fat Bike Ready Upright Mount. By far the most recognizable tomahawk on this list, the Gerber Downrange Tomahawk was designed to pull military forcible entry and self defense duties thanks to its unique triple purpose axe head. Gerber Downrange Tomahawk. Rocksolid Guarantee ... Found a better deal in Canada? What makes RockyMounts TomaHawk Upright Mount bike carrier unique is that it can work perfectly with all bike styles including mountain, bike, children’s bikes, cruisers, and … Cold Steel Replacement Trench Hawk Handle . WE ARE CLOSED FOR IN STORE SHOPPING. Besides carrying the correct assortment of racks, they offer topflight installs and knowledge to get you the right rack for your application." SOG Tactical Tomahawk. I had no difficulty with the first one. We carry the largest inventory of roof bike racks in Canada so whether you live in Edmonton, Calgary, Vancouver, Toronto or other cities and towns across Canada we can provide the best solution for you and get you your bike rack quickly. Order now. I noticed that it was less costly than the Brass Knuckles and that it was also fat-bike ready out of the box. The second one there was a problem with the bolts and tray plate, as when trying to assemble it the bolts and thread of the tray plate stripped. Many other swingaway type racks from other manufacturers sit up too high and don't allow the rear doors to open. Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it. This is the second tomahawk that I purchased. "Rack Attack is a great source for RockyMounts. The products that we offer include . Fat bike ready out of the box (up to 5" tires), and will hold all styles of bikes, road, mountain, cruiser, and children's (20 - 29" wheels) $ I contacted RockyMounts and they supplied me with replacement bolts and tray plate (free of … -Bobby Noyes, Founder, RockyMounts. ROCKYMOUNTS TOMAHAWK Low profile upright mount that's easy to use and even easier on your wallet. Rack Attack is the premier retailer of Rockymounts racks in North America. Curbside pick-up is available 10am - 7pm during the week and 10am - 3pm weekends starting Jan 15th. Roof Bike Racks. I chose RockyMounts Backstage rack for three reason: First, the rear doors of my Dodge Ram Promaster clear the rack. If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770. Military Tomahawk Axe and Hatchets for sale Online. Rockymounts TomaHawk Bike Carrier 5046-899.