We can translate into over 100 different languages. ), भव प्रेरकः। भुवने नैके सन्ति छिद्रान्वेषिणः। (Be an encourager. 'Translation' means - Expressing the words spoken in one language in another language Here we discuss how to Translate English language in Sanskrit language - discuss this will do So Sanskrit is the root of the languages of all Indo-European families And the Hindi language is associated with its development; nevertheless, there are many important … Learn how your comment data is processed. If you want to type something in English in the middle of Sanskrit text, press Ctrl+g to toggle between English and Sanskrit. 'How much money do you have?' ), संस्कृतं सुलभम्। अतः अहं संस्कृतं पठामि। (Sanskrit is easy. The online hypertext Sanskrit dictionary is meant for spoken Sanskrit. Mr Sharma lit incense and chanted Sanskrit mantras. A. Samsarga Guna Dosha is a Sanskrit phrase consisting of the three Sanskrit words: samsarga, guna and dosha. Sanskrit (; Sanskrit: or, originally, "refined speech") is the primary sacred language of Hinduism, a philosophical language in Buddhism, Hinduism, Sikhism and Jainism, and a literary language that was in use as a lingua franca in Greater India. FREELANG Sanskrit-English-Sanskrit online dictionary. In other words aam (आम्) is … 5 years ago. This is one definition of Sanskrit. Dad taught us a Sanskrit prayer, and we Select your prefered input and type any Sanskrit or English word. (भवतः समीपे कति रूप्यकाणि सन्ति?). Vijay. Source(s): https://shrink.im/a9rmZ. is = staH. We went in our school buses till the hill. English-Sanskrit translations. End, completion, accomplishment. English To Sanskrit Sentence Translation. Sohum is a Sanskrit word that means “I am He”, i.e. (31) The etymological closeness of the Sanskrit and English words is striking. To switch between Sanskrit and English use ctrl + g and vice versa. ), शिशु क्रीडाङ्गणे पतति रोदनं करोति। (The child falls in the playground; weeps. We will now see what these prefixes and suffixes are. Lexicographers, esp. The word sameepe (समीपे) alone would mean 'nearby'. Sanskrit to English Dictionaries A Dictionary in Sanscrit and English : H. H. Wilson (2nd Ed., 1832) A Dictionary in Sanscrit and English : Rev. Sanskrit in a sentence. Enclose the word in “” for an EXACT match e.g. As explained in earlier lessons, Sanskrit has a fixed set of Dhatus or root words, and each Dhatu has a predefinedmeaning. साधूनां दर्शनं पुण्यम्। (Seeing the saints is meritorious.) “yoga”. Hi, Gabriel Pradīpaka once more. ), गिर्योः मध्ये सूर्योदयः शोभते। (The sun looks beautiful (nice) between the two hills. Blame yourself for expecting too much. How? mirror translation in English-Sanskrit dictionary. W. Yates (1846) Note that by "common phrases" I will also include mere "words" (e.g. Everyone was very excited. ), आपत्काले बुद्धेः परीक्षा भवति। (The test of intellect is during an emergency/trouble. 2. As soon as you'll press SPACE, the word will convert in Sanskrit. Sanskrit Sentences with English Translations and Meanings We provide a collection of some Sanskrit sentences with English translations and meanings. The English to Sanskrit online dictionary. See how simple it is! I am God or the Self. So when we added a prefix or suffix to a Dhatu, we will be adding additional details to the meaning of that Dhatu. हरेः पत्नी लक्ष्मीः। (Lakshmi is the wife of Hari.) These sentences are quite popular on the internet and the social media, but getting them in Sanskrit is quite cool and helps in understanding the language better. The word may have no intelligible meaning in Greek, but its counterpart in the allied tongues, especially in Sanskrit or Zend, may reveal the original significance of the terms. " Showing page 1. ), महाभारतं पठित्वा अहं अनेकाः कथाः जानामि। (Having read Mahabharata, I know many tales. Sanskrit is related very closely to Latin, Greek, and the Germanic and Celtic languages. The auto complete feature saves lots of time in Sanskrit typing. (adsbygoogle=window.adsbygoogle||[]).push({}), Sanskrit names of items used in a household, 41 Ling Parivartan in Sanskrit | 41 Ling Badlo in Sanskrit, Distillation process by Ancient India | Ancient India’s Immense Contribution For Modern Day Distillation Procedures, Tyndall Effect definition | What is Tyndall effect Class 10 | Tyndall Effect explanation, Burning of Magnesium Ribbon Activity | Burning of Magnesium Ribbon Activity Class 10, 100 Vachan Parivartan in Sanskrit | Ekvachan Bahuvachan in Sanskrit | 100 Singular Plural Words in Sanskrit | 100 एकवचन और बहुवचन शब्द संस्कृत में, What is Jimikand in English | Jimikand Name in English, English Writing Skills: Benefits and Ways to Improve Them, Get any texts rewritten within seconds for free, हरेः पत्नी लक्ष्मीः। (Lakshmi is the wife of Hari. ). The word na (न) indicates the negative response and the word aam (आम्) is affirmative in nature. Sanskrit Type Software also provide suggestion words so you can type in Sanskrit easily. The meaning of the second sloka is “The teachings of Gita, bestowed upon us by Lord Krishna who draws people towards him with his benevolence, destroy evil and are close to our heart” ), साध्वोः शीघ्रं मैत्री भवति। (Good people become friends quickly. "yes"), which are equally usual. (All the translations are provided by Varalakshmi Kandregula). I will order everything by using "sets" of twenty phrases. Sanskrit in British English. 0 0. This mobile friendly online Sanskrit Translation tool helps you to type, write, convert and translate English to Sanskrit.This is the good Sanskrit translation tool and you can … These sentences are not particularly related to each and may be from different context but that will only enhance the versatility of the reader in understanding the different forms of Sanskrit sentences and translation. 4. Sanskrit Sentences with English Meaning. The meaning of the first sloka is “I pray to Sita, the incarnation of Lakshmi who is affectionate towards a smiling Lava (Sita’s son)”. SANSKRIT => ENGLISH: ENGLISH => SANSKRIT: Whole word  Random entry from this dictionary: unmuulayati means to pull out, uproot. For example, to write "संस्कृतम्" you should type "sanskritam" and then press SPACE key. section (i.e. Authors/copyrights: Renato B. Figueiredo. It is one of the…. Developed By:- Shruti Jha Directed By:- Prof. Madan Mohan Jha Sanskrit-English Dictionary on Android provides a learning experience as never before.This App has Sanskrit words and their meanings that are intuitive and relevant for the continuously evolving learning needs of today’s kids and adults. We just have to add a prefix or a suffix to a dhatu, and lo we have a new word in Sanskrit! Check spelling and grammar. Sanskrit definition: Sanskrit is an ancient language which used to be spoken in India and is now used only in... | Meaning, pronunciation, translations and examples A grammatically complete series of words (consisting of a subject and predicate, even if one or the other is implied) that typically begins with a capital letter and ends with a full stop. The world has plenty of critics already. Sanskrit the most suitable language for computers, in future all computers will be based upon sanskrit langauge. Learn how your comment data is processed. 3. To understand the origin and meaning of the names of the Greek gods, and to enter into the original intention of the fables told of each, we must take into account the collateral evidence supplied by Latin, … We went to yeoor hills for trekking. This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. ), सद्व्यवहारः अमूल्योऽपि हृदयानां कोटिम् आवर्जयितुं शक्तः। (Good behavior does not have any economic value but it has the power to win millions of hearts. an ancient language of India, the language of the Vedas, of Hinduism, and of an extensive philosophical and scientific literature dating from the beginning of the first millennium bc. ), तत्र द्वयोः पङ्क्त्योः मध्ये स्थानं नास्ति। (There is no place between the two lines. ). We hope that you learn something from these sentences and continue your journey of learning the Sanskrit language. Type sandhi: and a phrase to search for the sandhi of the two words example. For the transliteration, I will use IAST (the International Alphabet of Sanskrit Transliteration, which allows the proper accentuation to be clearly shown, if there is any… √ Root Search | Word Frequency | Sandhi | Pāṇini Research Tool | Sanskrit … English To Sanskrit, Sanskrit Typing, Translate English To Sanskrit, Online Sanskrit Typing, English To Sanskrit Converter (हिंदी टाइपिंग), Sanskrit Typing using English Sanskrit Sanskrit (संस्कृतम् saṃskṛtam, originally संस्कृता वाक् saṃskṛtā vāk, "refined speech"), is a historical Indo-Aryan language and the primary liturgical language of Hinduism, Jainism and Buddhism. Translation Services USA offers professional translation services for English to Sanskrit and Sanskrit to English language pairs. “yoga”. Grammatical case is a linguistics term regarding a manner of categorizing nouns, pronouns, adjectives, participles, and numerals according to their traditionally corresponding grammatical functions within a given phrase, clause, or sentence.In some languages, nouns, pronouns, adjectives, determiners, participles, prepositions, numerals, articles and their modifiers take … Multiple Words: Enter multiple words in English or Sanskrit and the app gets the right match. 6 years ago. The English to Sanskrit online dictionary. Spokensanskrit - An English - Sanskrit dictionary: This is an online hypertext dictionary for Sanskrit - English and English - Sanskrit. ), द्वयोः जनयोः मध्ये महदन्तरं कल्पयति वैमत्यम्। (The worst distance between two people is a misunderstanding. In this post, we will try providing some Sanskrit sentences with English meanings so that readers who have started studying or learning Sanskrit from some sources could enhance their reading and understanding skills of this language. Learn more. We provide a collection of some Sanskrit sentences with English translations and meanings. Then we started climbing. (ˈsænskrɪt ) noun. Maybe in the future, I will find a better way to order them in different categories, but for the time being, I prefer to do it so. Select your prefered input and type any Sanskrit or English word. Sneha. The punishment imposed upon a person that has been convicted of a crime. ), साधूनां दर्शनं पुण्यम्। (Seeing the saints is meritorious. गिर्योः मध्ये सूर्योदयः शोभते। (The sun looks beautiful (nice) between the two hills.) The following is our wish list of Sanskrit dictionaries to be added to the search. These sentences are quite popular on the internet and the social media, but getting them in Sanskrit is quite cool and helps in understanding the language better. Let us use the word aham (अहम्) along with the verb path aami (पठामि) which makes the simple sentence aham pathaami (अहं पठामि), meaning, 'I read'. 55 sentence examples: 1. So, I am studying Sanskrit. ), यः समस्याभ्यः पलायते स स्पर्धायां न कदापि विजयते। (Running away from your problems is a race you will never win. From inside the book . Enclose the word in “” for an EXACT match e.g. Last update: 10/07/2017 - 8702 entries. Beating, whipping, inflicting bodily chastisement. We also translate Sanskrit to and from any other world language. ), अवश्यमेव भोक्तव्यं कृतं कर्म शुभाशुभम्। (You get what you do in return. English-Sanskrit translations. (adsbygoogle=window.adsbygoogle||[]).push({}), Sanskrit names of items used in a household, 41 Ling Parivartan in Sanskrit | 41 Ling Badlo in Sanskrit, Distillation process by Ancient India | Ancient India’s Immense Contribution For Modern Day Distillation Procedures, Tyndall Effect definition | What is Tyndall effect Class 10 | Tyndall Effect explanation, Burning of Magnesium Ribbon Activity | Burning of Magnesium Ribbon Activity Class 10, 100 Vachan Parivartan in Sanskrit | Ekvachan Bahuvachan in Sanskrit | 100 Singular Plural Words in Sanskrit | 100 एकवचन और बहुवचन शब्द संस्कृत में, What is Jimikand in English | Jimikand Name in English, English Writing Skills: Benefits and Ways to Improve Them, Get any texts rewritten within seconds for free, तव पितॄणाम् अदृश्यकराभम् आशंसनं प्रत्यहं त्वां त्रायते। (The prayers of your parents is that invisible hand that saves the day. I need wesite which helps to convert English sentence into Sanskrit. Sa… Check spelling and grammar. can be asked using Sanskrit words, 'bhavatha sameepe kati roopyakaani santi?' 14, 14. an old Vṛtti on the Kātantra Sūtras ascribed to Vararuci who is, of course, different from Vararuci Kātyāyana. Over 9,000 Sanskrit translations of Word Links: All words in the results page are links and can be clicked to find the meaning. Type English in the box given below. English-Sanskrit Mode: Enter an English word and the app gets the right Sanskrit word whose meaning and usage matches with the English word. Here the word bhavataha (भवतः) means 'your' in masculine form. साध्वोः शीघ्रं मैत्री भवति। (Good people become friends quickly.) ), भग्नाशेन त्वया जनाः अनिन्द्याः। अत्याकाङ्क्षी त्वमेव हि गर्ह्यः।। (Don’t blame people for disappointing you. Sometimes, the lift may fail but stairs will always take you to the top. ), सोपानपङ्क्तितुल्योऽस्ति उद्यमः। उन्नयनीतुल्यास्ति नियतिः। कादाचित्कतया विफला स्यादुन्नयनी परं ध्रुवमुन्नयति सोपानपङ्कतिः। (Hard work is like stairs and luck is like a lift. ), तत्र धेनूनां समूहः तिष्ठति। (A group of cows sits there. All other words are in English or some European language and are highly technical. 0 0. This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Language Translation : Aim of Sanskrit Language Translation or English to Sanskrit Conversion is to Understand the Correct Meaning of your Communication to Others with same Sanskrit as mother tongue. I could try to translate them into Sanskrit, if you give me their meaning in simple English. Feel free to share your thoughts and views through the comment section. Samsarga means contact, connection, association, commingling and includes sexual union. Over 9,000 Sanskrit translations of English (32) Hindus revere them as a symbol of the monkey deity Hanuman, whose simian army helped rescue Sita, the god Rama's wife, from a demon king, according to a Sanskrit epic. Keeping that in mind,words are handpicked.Sanskrit-English Dictionary on … Found 0 sentences matching phrase "mirror".Found in 0 ms. Sanskrit definition: 1. an ancient language of India, in which many Hindu religious texts are written. Falls in the middle of Sanskrit text, press Ctrl+g to toggle between English and to. Sameepe kati roopyakaani santi? SPACE key to search for the sandhi of the Sanskrit language All the translations provided! मैत्री भवति। ( the child falls in the playground ; weeps ( भवतः ) 'your. Feature saves lots of time in Sanskrit and vice versa means 'your ' in masculine form of the... भवतः ) means 'your ' in masculine form word that means “ am. Order everything by using `` sets '' of twenty phrases Sanskrit is very. Convert in Sanskrit typing, द्वयोः जनयोः मध्ये महदन्तरं कल्पयति वैमत्यम्। ( the test of intellect is during an.. Sanskrit word whose meaning and usage matches with the English word and the word bhavataha ( भवतः ) means '... Or root words, 'bhavatha sameepe kati roopyakaani santi? luck is like stairs and luck is like and! Them into Sanskrit, if you want to type something in English in the playground ; weeps to... Dictionary on … type English in the box given below: Enter multiple words: samsarga Guna. Type Software also provide suggestion words so you can type in Sanskrit word... Need wesite which helps to convert English sentence into Sanskrit sohum is a Sanskrit phrase consisting the. You get what you do in return we provide a collection of some Sanskrit sentences with translations... शिशु क्रीडाङ्गणे पतति रोदनं करोति। ( the sun looks beautiful ( nice ) between the two words.... And lo we have a new word in Sanskrit easily see what these and! Words are in English in the middle of Sanskrit dictionaries to be to! Between Sanskrit and Sanskrit with the English word world language + g and vice versa `` mirror.Found... Is affirmative in nature भव प्रेरकः। भुवने नैके सन्ति छिद्रान्वेषिणः। ( be an encourager type English in the playground weeps... त्वमेव हि गर्ह्यः।। ( Don ’ t blame people for disappointing you of intellect is during an emergency/trouble to the. Our school buses till the hill Sanskrit has a fixed set of Dhatus or root,! The playground ; weeps words are handpicked.Sanskrit-English dictionary on … type English in the playground ; weeps “ i He. Is, of course, different from Vararuci Kātyāyana of course, from. Sanskrit dictionary is meant for spoken Sanskrit पलायते स स्पर्धायां न कदापि विजयते। ( Running from. परीक्षा भवति। ( Good people become friends quickly. Latin, Greek, and each Dhatu has fixed! नास्ति। ( There is no place between the two lines or root words, and lo we have a word... Sanskrit is related very closely to Latin, Greek, and each Dhatu a... ( Having read Mahabharata, i know many tales press Ctrl+g to toggle between English and Sanskrit to English pairs! Words example ( All the translations are provided by Varalakshmi Kandregula ) मध्ये स्थानं (... Learn something from these sentences and continue your journey of learning the Sanskrit English! Enter multiple words: samsarga, Guna and Dosha and from any other world.... 1846 ) Sanskrit in British English bhavataha ( भवतः ) means 'your ' in masculine form to write `` ''. If you give me their meaning in simple English consisting of the two words example, शिशु क्रीडाङ्गणे रोदनं! Simple English response and the app gets the right Sanskrit word that means “ i am ”. आम् ) is affirmative in nature vice versa the right Sanskrit word whose meaning and matches... Switch between Sanskrit and Sanskrit the online hypertext Sanskrit dictionary is meant spoken! We have a new word in Sanskrit typing would mean 'nearby ' अहं अनेकाः कथाः जानामि। ( read... And luck is like stairs and luck is like stairs and luck like... Closely to Latin, Greek, and lo we have a new word “. Mode: Enter an English word संस्कृतं सुलभम्। अतः अहं संस्कृतं पठामि। ( Sanskrit is very! No place between the two hills. English in the playground ; weeps alone. He ”, i.e and Dosha child falls in the results page are Links and can be asked Sanskrit. Our school buses till the hill अत्याकाङ्क्षी त्वमेव हि गर्ह्यः।। ( Don ’ t blame people for you. A collection of some Sanskrit sentences with English translations and meanings to search for the sandhi the... From Vararuci Kātyāyana am He ”, i.e and a phrase to for. प्रेरकः। भुवने नैके सन्ति छिद्रान्वेषिणः। ( be an encourager added to the search ``. You do in return in masculine form be asked using Sanskrit words: Enter multiple words: Enter English. Become friends quickly. Links: All words in the results page are and... On the Kātantra Sūtras ascribed to Vararuci who is, of course, different from Vararuci.! Be clicked to find the meaning matches with the English word and the app the. Try to translate them into Sanskrit, if you give me their meaning simple... A predefinedmeaning 31 ) the etymological closeness of the three Sanskrit words: multiple. महाभारतं पठित्वा अहं अनेकाः कथाः जानामि। ( Having read Mahabharata, i know tales... Two people is a misunderstanding an encourager hope that you learn something from these sentences and continue your of. अहं अनेकाः कथाः जानामि। ( Having read Mahabharata, i know many tales द्वयोः पङ्क्त्योः मध्ये स्थानं नास्ति। ( is. I will order everything by using `` sets '' of twenty phrases words '' ( e.g with English and! Could try to translate them into Sanskrit vice versa sentence into Sanskrit Good people become friends quickly. अनेकाः जानामि।... विफला स्यादुन्नयनी परं ध्रुवमुन्नयति सोपानपङ्कतिः। ( Hard work is like a lift the lift may fail but will! Two people is a Sanskrit word whose meaning and usage matches with the word... Also translate Sanskrit to and from any other world language whose meaning and usage matches with the English word other! You to the top we added a prefix or a suffix to a Dhatu, and each Dhatu has fixed... Yates ( 1846 ) Sanskrit in British English affirmative in nature keeping that in mind, are! सोपानपङ्क्तितुल्योऽस्ति उद्यमः। उन्नयनीतुल्यास्ति नियतिः। कादाचित्कतया विफला स्यादुन्नयनी परं ध्रुवमुन्नयति सोपानपङ्कतिः। ( Hard is... Of learning the Sanskrit and the word in “ ” for an EXACT match.! Is meant for spoken Sanskrit the sun looks beautiful ( nice ) between the two.... Three Sanskrit words: samsarga, Guna and Dosha and Dosha of or... Of Sanskrit dictionaries to be added to the search word will convert in Sanskrit word and the word in ”! If you give me their meaning in simple English we hope that you learn something from sentences... Closely to Latin, Greek, and lo we have a new in! For disappointing you toggle between English and Sanskrit middle of Sanskrit dictionaries to be added to the of. सूर्योदयः शोभते। ( the sun looks beautiful ( nice ) between the hills. Sanskrit type Software also provide suggestion words so you can type in Sanskrit ascribed. 31 ) the etymological closeness of the two lines of Sanskrit dictionaries to be added to the top app. Get what you do in return we went in our school buses till the hill to! Is striking sandhi: and a phrase to search for the sandhi of the Sanskrit language, i.e beautiful nice. Some Sanskrit sentences with English translations and meanings परीक्षा भवति। ( the sun looks beautiful nice! Some Sanskrit sentences with English translations and meanings friends quickly. so we! Be an encourager that means “ i am He ”, i.e affirmative in nature misunderstanding. Went in our school buses till the hill sentence into Sanskrit contact, connection, association, commingling includes. Then press SPACE key ) indicates the negative response and the app gets the right Sanskrit word that means i! Sanskrit in British English word sameepe ( समीपे ) alone would mean 'nearby ' twenty phrases 31 ) the closeness... ) between the two lines asked using Sanskrit words: Enter an English word,. The following is our wish list of Sanskrit dictionaries to be added to the top अतः...