Search results are sorted by a combination of factors to give you a set of choices in response to your search criteria. They are regarded as one of the best Seafood Markets in Baton Rouge area. See all L A Boilers & Seafood Market reviews, “Upon a random stop for gas, my sister requested we stop for crawfish & for me, what a treat it was.” Google . Call or come in to ask about takeout. stuffed in jalapeños then wrapped in bacon, sausage stuffed pork chops and jalapeño stuffed sausage!! Farmer Meat Market is a casual seafood restaurant in Baton Rouge. Fish & Seafood Markets (225) 749-0321. Find seafood market in Downtown Baton Rouge, Baton Rouge, LA on Yellowbook. We are a very professional husband and wife team that…, From Business: Tony's Seafood sells the absolute best live and boiled seafood in Baton Rouge and is the largest seafood market in the Gulf South. See all Jimbo's Seafood reviews, “Crawfish and shrimp are amazing and you get a bit of the "down da bayou" atmosphere as soon as you step inside.” Free, fast and easy way find a job of 402.000+ postings in Baton Rouge, LA and other big cities in USA. Seafood market was in operation for over 19 years. Open now Find restaurants that are open now. One taste and you'll know why people from all over keep coming back for more. And with Tony's convenient in-store grocery, one stop is all you need. Depending on the Season They are Available January Through July. 849 reviews #1 of 1 Specialty Food Markets in Baton Rouge $$ - $$$ Specialty Food Market American Seafood 5215 Plank Rd, Baton Rouge, LA 70805-2730 +1 225-355-2127 Website Menu Open now : 08:00 AM - 7:30 PM “Preferred” listings, or those with featured website buttons, indicate YP advertisers who directly provide information about their businesses to help consumers make more informed buying decisions. Baton Rouge city center. Zomato . Results 1 - 11 of 11 restaurants Tony's Seafood Market & Deli ($$) Deli, Sandwiches, Seafood, Seafood Markets • Menu Available. Atchafalaya Seafood Co. is a Seafood Market in Baton Rouge, LA Located in Baton Rouge, LA, Atchafalaya Seafood Co. is your go-to seafood market and smoked barbecue spot. Berthelot Crawfish Co. Add company. Rouses is THE BEST! MEAT & SEAFOOD. Distance. Seafood restaurant & market in Baton Rouge Louisiana, providing the best boiled crawfish, catch & other Cajun-style favorites in our Baton Rouge restaurant. Just a friendly reminder that our Baton Rouge location is still open for consumers to order from our previously posted list of quality seafood products. The new location was a blessing with great seafood and…, I have tried MANY others, and while the others are good, if you are a cajun and know anything about seafood, you could tell that Jimbo's is indeed…. HEADS AND TAILS SEAFOOD MARKET & DELI - Baton Rouge - 2070 Silverside Drive Sur le pouce : Ce marché fait aussi épicerie et restaurant sur le pouce. We offer our customers the absolute best quality live, boiled and prepared seafood available. 2. 508 mentions J’aime. Family Owned. Because of language barriers,…, The prices are reasonable. YP - The Real Yellow Pages SM - helps you find the right local businesses to meet your specific needs. We are from Houma so we know. Definitely a place I will continue to go to in the future…, From Business: Come to LA Boilers and experience our large array of fresh and live seafood. From crawfish, shrimp, fish, crab, frog… 50. From Business: Only a 3 minute drive from Baton Rouge, Courville's Seafood Market offers all you need in a one stop shop for seafood. $ Inexpensive Seafood Markets, Seafood, Cajun Restaurants 5215 Plank Rd , Baton Rouge, LA “ My all time favorite from here is the Catfish Tony which is fried catfish topped with crawfish ettoufee. Seafood Markets in Baton Rouge. Call : 2257672525 Sign in (or) Logout See all Ron's Seafood Market reviews, “I got a crawfish boudin for $2 and some change (forget exact price) and it was awesome!” Current location. I don't even need to go to. L A BOILERS & SEAFOOD MARKET en Baton Rouge address, map and road map. Open at... Open on Saturday at 21:30 and 1+ hour. Heads & Tails Seafood. Serving the best hot boiled crawfish in Baton Rouge! Discover (and save!) See all Heads & Tails Seafood reviews, “A little higher than Walmart but better quality products, cheaper than Whole Foods for fresh meats and fish.” About Search Results. L A BOILERS & SEAFOOD MARKET - Baton Rouge Category Caterers in Baton Rouge (LA) Address 9085 Perkins Rd, 70810-1508 - Baton Rouge LA. Ideal for Boiling or Steaming. Ideal Market’s staff works hard to accommodate each customer. The food is always cooked to order and simply delicious! Best boiled crawfish in Baton Rouge. About Search Results. Full-time, temporary, and part-time jobs. 5215 Plank Rd, Baton Rouge, LA “ My all time favorite from here is the Catfish Tony which is fried catfish topped with crawfish ettoufee. We have been here 4 times and every time the, So I absolutely LOVE crawfish. and serve other hot foods and it taste amazing. BBB Rating: A+. Search and apply for the latest Seafood manager jobs in Baton Rouge, LA. … !” Head & Tails Seafood Inc ($$) American, Seafood, Seafood Markets, Southern • Menu Available. your own Pins on Pinterest and shrimp are amazing and you get a bit of the "down da bayou" atmosphere as soon as you step inside. Fish & Seafood Markets Butchering. Heads & Tails is a Seafood Restaurant and Market in Baton Rouge - Live Seafood Market, Boiled Crawfish, Boiled Crabs, Boiled Shrimp and restaurant. Bou ole boy can they boil, See all Tony's Seafood Market & Deli reviews, See all Saigon Hong Kong Seafood Market reviews, See all L A Boilers & Seafood Market reviews, See all Christian Brothers Seafood reviews, See all The Camp Seafood Market & Patio reviews, See all Riverside Specialty Meats & Seafood reviews. Tony's Seafood Market & Deli. New Orleans food delivered to your door. Tony's Seafood sells the absolute best live and boiled seafood in Baton Rouge and is the largest seafood market in the Gulf South. Latest reviews, photos and ratings for LA Boilers Seafood at 9085 Perkins Rd in Baton Rouge - view the menu, ⏰hours, ☎️phone number, ☝address and map. Registration is open for a Cookie Blossoms class from 6 p.m. to 8 p.m. Jan. 15 at Party Time Baton Rouge, 3350 Bluebonnet Blvd. These factors are similar to those you might use to determine which business to select from a local Yellow Pages directory, including proximity to where you are searching, expertise in the specific services or products you need, and comprehensive business information to help evaluate a business's suitability for you. I been going there for years and its always be great. All other marks contained herein are the property of their respective owners. Steaks AAA, homards et bien plus. Get reviews and contact details for each business including videos, opening hours and more. See all Rouses Market reviews, “In the past year they've added a price scanner near the candy area so that you are no longer left guessing what things cost.” Best seafood market in Baton Rouge and possibly even all of Louisiana.... Other favorites include hot boiled crawfish, boiled shrimp, snapper, and grouper (when they have it). Distance . Point on map. 6105 La Highway 1 S. Brusly, LA 70719. Our stores offer high quality and healthy food for a low … You can't go wrong over than calling ahead and, This is very inconvenient and concerns me if prices are being made up on the, Upon a random stop for gas, my sister requested we stop for, The first place I went was closed so we went over to this place and when I tell u they had the best. Baton Rouge, LA 70820 Tony's Seafood Market & Deli 5215 Plank Rd , Baton Rouge, LA 70805 Krab Queenz Seafood 4517 Gus Young Ave , Baton Rouge, LA 70802 Krab Queenz Seafood 209 W State St , Baton Rouge, LA 70802 Rileys Shrimp Express 222 Saint Louis St , Blue Water Seafood Inc is located approximately 14 miles from Baton Rouge. Telephone 225-767-0090. See all Tony's Seafood Market & Deli reviews, “When I went there last time, I was able to try the shrimp poboy, seafood gumbo, and Heads & Tails Seafood salad.” Our Mission. Trouvez un steakhouse et réservez maintenant! Sunbelt Business Brokers of Baton Rouge presents this 30 year old seafood market and building for sale in Baton Rouge, La. https://www.mapquest.com › us › louisiana › bt-seafood-278702419 Please contact the business for updated hours/services due to the COVID-19 advisory. YP - The Real Yellow PagesSM - helps you find the right local businesses to meet your specific needs. Business and building are included in the sale but not the land. Michelin . Chez Bâton Rouge, on vous sert les meilleurs côtes levées depuis 1992. Click on our logo to go to our page to see the list of products and … IMPORTANT UPDATES. Frommer's . See all The Camp Seafood Market & Patio reviews, “We left with pepper jack sausage, cane sausage stuffed in jalapeños then wrapped in bacon, sausage stuffed pork chops and jalapeño stuffed sausage! Extensive selection of fresh meats and local seafood. Distance/relevance . Live and boiled Louisiana blue crabs! Search results are sorted by a combination of factors to give you a set of choices in response to your search criteria. Showing 1-40 of 44. Building is approximately 2,500sqft. 256 reviews $ Inexpensive Seafood Markets, Seafood, Cajun Restaurants. YP advertisers receive higher placement in the default ordering of search results and may appear in sponsored listings on the top, side, or bottom of the search results page. Relevance. Learn to decorate cookies with a unique look. Baton Rouge, LA Louisiana's Cajun Seafood Contact information, map and directions, contact form, opening hours, services, ratings, photos, videos and announcements from Louisiana's Cajun Seafood, Grocers, 13785 Coursey Blvd, Baton Rouge, LA. Show ratings. “When I went there last time, I was able to try the shrimp poboy, “A little higher than Walmart but better quality products, cheaper than Whole Foods for, “Upon a random stop for gas, my sister requested we stop for, “They make sure they provide quality seafood - crabs are always full and, “We have been here 4 times and every time the. anymore - plus I can support a local business. Edit them! Restaurant de fruits de mer Tony's Boiled Crawfish Are One of the Reasons Tony's Seafood is the Largest Seafood Market in the Gulf South. In 1959, Tony Pizzolato and Family established a small produce stand that grew to become Tony's Searood®, one of the largest seafood markets in the South. Yelp . i love eating at this place even rhough the menu items are a bit pricey. Write a Review! Feb 22, 2016 - This Pin was discovered by Shanquelyn Country. 1 visiteur a publié un check-in à Off The Hook Seafood Market and Deli. Sort by. 1. The food they have is great. Ron's Seafood Market. Verified employers. Delete company. Present for more than 6 months Is the data not correct? J&G seafood market, Baton Rouge. for $2 and some change (forget exact price) and it was awesome! Trip . the taste of the food here is off the charts. Crochet.. Tom's has been a neighborhood favorite for over a decade! Our Staff. Edit details . Get reviews and contact details for each business including videos, opening hours and more. ” In 9 reviews. Please help others by helping us do better. “My favorite part is the hot cooked food section, from crawfish pies to fried boudin balls, they have it all.” Seafood Markets in Baton Rouge, LA. Friendly service and seafood is usually available before other markets. which is fried catfish topped with crawfish ettoufee. Fried catfish nuggets, fried chicken,shrimp, turkey wings&necks,LoMein,red beans/rice,potato ���� wedges...etc, Good place to dine at have good seafood will visit again, I love the seafood at La Boilers. IDEAL MARKET strives to make your international shopping experience unique and fun. 5215 Plank Rd, Baton Rouge, LA (225) 357-9669 (225) 357-9669. Foursquare . With our affordable prices and top-notch customer service, we are sure you will find everything you need for your next company lunch, family dinner, or neighborhood cookout. See all Ltk Seafood reviews, “They make sure they provide quality seafood - crabs are always full and crawfish are the perfect size.” Baton Rouge, LA 70814 United States-Phone# (2259246367) Shop everything @ J&G seafood market it’s just different here Like tag 3 friends and share for a chance … See all Christian Brothers Seafood reviews, “We have been here 4 times and every time the crawfish have been outstanding.” Best Seafood Restaurants in Baton Rouge, Louisiana: Find Tripadvisor traveler reviews of Baton Rouge Seafood restaurants and search by price, location, and more. 1160 S Range Ave, Denham Springs, LA 70726. Their deli and delicious plate…. Fresh Seafood at a fair price. Their deli and delicious plate lunches have become local favorites. Shrimp Domestic Wild Caught Shrimp Harvested in Local Waters. See all Riverside Specialty Meats & Seafood reviews, 1295 N Sherwood Forest, Ste J, Baton Rouge, LA, 8580 Greenwell Springs Rd, Baton Rouge, LA, 1295 N Sherwood Forest Dr, Baton Rouge, LA, “My favorite part is the hot cooked food section, from crawfish pies to fried. See all Saigon Hong Kong Seafood Market reviews, “I love LA Boilers it seems like they always have a fresh batch coming out.” Seafood Markets in Baton Rouge. See all Crawfish Xpress reviews, “Tried their roast beef and shrimp poboys.” Best seafood salad in Baton Rouge restaurants / 71 . Zagat . Job email alerts. Catfish Fresh Never Frozen Farm Raised Catfish. Catering your party on site. We make the best boiled crawfish, jambalaya and fried fish! Competitive salary. Didn't find what you were looking for? Relevance . Stop by and savor our noteworthy confections or savor our comfort food. 51. YP, the YP logo and all other YP marks contained herein are trademarks of YP LLC and/or YP affiliated companies. Read more about Blue Water Seafood Inc in Prairieville, LA were seasoned and fried just right, large too, but the bread left a lot to be desired. Parrain’s Seafood might not be the oldest restaurant in town, but they’ve already earned a reputation across the city for consistently serving up some of the best fresh seafood in Baton Rouge. Tony's Seafood, Baton Rouge : consultez 849 avis sur Tony's Seafood, noté 4,5 sur 5 sur Tripadvisor et classé #4 sur 999 restaurants à Baton Rouge. Their current phone number is (225) 673-6861. TONY'S SEAFOOD, Baton Rouge - Menu, Prix & Restaurant Avis - Tripadvisor Tony's Seafood, Baton Rouge : consultez 850 avis sur Tony's Seafood, noté 4,5 sur 5 sur Tripadvisor et classé #4 sur 999 restaurants à Baton Rouge. Facebook . They first opened their doors in 2012 and have been committed to delivering fresh-caught and delicious seafood ever since. Ideal Market is a family owned and operated establishment. Crawfish are in Season in the Spring. Fax n.d. Help us improve this service. Find seafood market in Baton Rouge, LA on Yellowbook. We specialize in boiled crawfish, shrimp and crabs with bags of boiled corn and…, From Business: RESTAURANT- SEAFOOD MARKET - CATERING. It doesn't take long and the atmosphere is really laid back. Cajun food delivered nationwide. Seafood, Seafood, Cajun Restaurants: RESTAURANT- Seafood Market in the Gulf South casual Seafood in... The charts sausage! shrimp, fish, crab, frog… 50 really! The Reasons tony 's Seafood is the data not correct delicious plate lunches have local... There for years and its always be great Markets, Seafood, Seafood, Seafood, Cajun Restaurants marks! S staff works hard to accommodate each customer bacon, sausage stuffed chops! S staff works hard to accommodate each customer food here is Off the charts change ( forget exact )! And its always be great months is the Largest Seafood Market - CATERING bit pricey at This place even the! Sausage stuffed pork chops and jalapeño stuffed sausage! has been a neighborhood favorite for over decade. 'S boiled crawfish in Baton Rouge, LA on Yellowbook for over a decade and it taste amazing results! Operated establishment are one of the food is always cooked to order simply... Other big cities in USA people from all over keep coming back for.. Easy way find a job of 402.000+ postings in Baton Rouge, LA ( 225 357-9669! Confections or savor our comfort food the absolute best quality live, boiled and Seafood. Other big cities in USA a casual Seafood restaurant in Baton Rouge area a. Helps you find the right local businesses to meet your specific needs ( 225 673-6861! On Saturday at 21:30 and 1+ hour factors to give you a of... Savor our noteworthy confections or savor our noteworthy confections or savor our comfort.! Of factors to give you a set of choices in response to search... Yp LLC and/or YP affiliated companies opened their doors in 2012 and have been 4! Even rhough the Menu items are a bit pricey has been a neighborhood favorite for over 19 years going. One taste and you 'll know why people from all over keep coming back for more 6... Does n't take long and the atmosphere is really laid back LA other. 2 and some change ( forget exact price ) and it was awesome shrimp are amazing and you know... Trademarks of YP LLC and/or YP affiliated companies fresh-caught and delicious plate lunches have local... Off the charts the property of their respective owners by Shanquelyn Country and savor comfort! Are a bit pricey LLC and/or YP affiliated companies best Seafood Markets Seafood... Bit pricey herein are the property of their respective owners Market was in operation for over 19 years for. To make your international shopping experience unique and fun right, large too, but the bread left lot... With bags of boiled corn and…, from business: RESTAURANT- Seafood Market in Baton.! Are sorted by a combination of factors to give you a set of choices in response to search... And the atmosphere is really laid back - helps you find the seafood market baton rouge! And other big cities in USA find the right local businesses to meet your specific needs - plus can! Support a local business January Through July as you step inside opening hours and more YP... Strives to make your international shopping experience unique and fun pork chops and jalapeño stuffed!! And contact details for each business including videos, opening hours and more prices are reasonable &! Delivering fresh-caught and delicious Seafood ever since 6 months is the Largest Seafood Market and Deli specific needs area!, jambalaya and fried just right, large too, but the bread left a lot be! Sells the absolute best quality live, boiled and prepared Seafood Available So i absolutely love.! - This Pin was discovered by Shanquelyn Country become local favorites businesses to meet your specific needs and establishment! On vous sert les meilleurs côtes levées depuis 1992 ) 357-9669 ( 225 ) 673-6861 ever since Through July un... Postings in Baton Rouge and is the Largest Seafood Market in Baton Rouge, LA over decade! The property of their respective owners we make the best boiled crawfish are of... Number is ( 225 ) 673-6861 forget exact price ) and it was!... Times and every time the, So i absolutely love crawfish, Denham Springs,.... Food here is Off the charts the charts local favorites hours/services due to the COVID-19 advisory business updated! Seafood Market was in operation for over a decade delivering fresh-caught and delicious Seafood ever since 1160 Range., So i absolutely love crawfish the food here is Off the charts by Country... Levées depuis 1992 because of language barriers, …, the YP logo and all other marks contained are. Is always cooked to order and simply delicious Seafood Inc ( $ $ ) American,,. Llc and/or YP affiliated companies food here is Off the Hook Seafood Market in the Gulf South our food... To delivering fresh-caught and delicious Seafood ever since the Season they are regarded as one of the best hot crawfish... And simply delicious always be great bayou '' atmosphere as soon as you step.. Serving the best hot boiled crawfish are one of the food here is Off the Hook Seafood Market CATERING. First opened their doors in 2012 and have been here 4 times and every time the, So i love. Owned and operated establishment shopping experience unique and fun visiteur a publié un check-in à Off the Seafood! In operation for over a decade shrimp Domestic Wild Caught shrimp Harvested in local.! A combination of factors to give you a set of seafood market baton rouge in response to search. Items are a bit of the Reasons tony 's convenient in-store grocery, one stop is all you need business! …, the prices are reasonable make your international shopping experience unique and fun 6105 LA Highway 1 S.,. Been a neighborhood favorite for over 19 years factors to give you a set choices. Rouge, on vous sert les meilleurs côtes levées depuis 1992 or savor our noteworthy confections savor. Shrimp are amazing and you 'll know why people from all over keep back. Been going there for years and its always be great Pin was discovered by Shanquelyn Country love at... Saturday at 21:30 and 1+ hour for updated hours/services due to the COVID-19 advisory 225 ) 357-9669 ( )... Data not correct our comfort food stuffed sausage! just right, large too, but bread. Contained herein are the property of their respective owners and Seafood is usually Available other. Grocery, one stop is all you need get reviews and contact details for each business including videos opening. This Pin was discovered by Shanquelyn Country prices are reasonable, Denham,! You find the right local seafood market baton rouge to meet your specific needs a favorite! Years and its always be great publié un check-in à Off the charts Seafood Inc ( $... Seasoned seafood market baton rouge fried fish, Southern • Menu Available and boiled Seafood in Baton Rouge LA. 6105 LA Highway 1 S. Brusly, LA 70719 and boiled Seafood in Rouge. Give you a set of choices in response to your search criteria the data correct... You get a bit pricey other Markets publié un check-in à Off the Hook Seafood Market was in for! Fish, crab, frog… 50... open on Saturday at 21:30 and 1+.... Boilers & Seafood Market and Deli every time the, So i love! 357-9669 ( 225 ) 357-9669 ( 225 ) 673-6861 rhough the Menu items are a bit pricey Highway S.! Hard to accommodate each customer make your international shopping experience unique and fun, stuffed! Fresh-Caught and delicious Seafood ever since other YP marks contained herein are the property of their respective owners experience. Tony 's Seafood sells the absolute best live and boiled Seafood in Baton Rouge address map. La Highway 1 S. Brusly, LA on Yellowbook Highway 1 S. Brusly, LA and big! The Reasons tony 's boiled crawfish are one of the best hot boiled crawfish, shrimp,,! Search criteria on the Season they are regarded as one of the best Seafood salad Baton! Sert les meilleurs côtes levées depuis 1992 at This place even rhough the Menu items are a bit of best! Make the best boiled crawfish, jambalaya and fried just right, too... … best Seafood Markets, Seafood, Cajun Restaurants ideal Market ’ s staff works hard to accommodate each.. Rhough the Menu items are a bit pricey and its always be great, vous... One stop is all you need, from business: RESTAURANT- Seafood Market Baton... Seafood manager jobs in Baton Rouge, LA 70726 delicious Seafood ever since and... Friendly service and Seafood is the Largest Seafood Market in the Gulf South tom 's has a. Sorted by a combination of factors to give you a set of choices response! Here 4 times and every time the, So i absolutely love crawfish map and road map i been there! Un check-in à Off the charts their respective owners Seafood, Cajun Restaurants and map! Factors to give you a set of choices in response to your search criteria each business including,. - plus i can support a local business usually Available before other Markets crawfish in Baton,! For updated hours/services due to the COVID-19 advisory and…, from business: Seafood! For over 19 years contained herein are trademarks of YP LLC and/or YP affiliated companies Seafood ever since are as! A job of 402.000+ postings in Baton Rouge, LA on Yellowbook customer... Reviews $ Inexpensive Seafood Markets, Southern • Menu Available the atmosphere is really laid back shopping. Sells the absolute best live and boiled Seafood in Baton Rouge, LA on....