The Force Unleashed Shaak Ti. Ink-Suit Actor: Modeled after her voice actress, Adrienne Wilkinson. Full Cast & Crew: Star Wars: The Force Unleashed (2008 Video Game) Cast (26) ... Darth Vader (voice) Adrienne Wilkinson. Shaak Ti: Poor boy, the Sith always betray one another. Kento is mostly based on old (current) Tom Kane, while Ozzik Sturn has young Tom Kane's face. Shaak Ti: You are Vader’s slave. Shaak Ti is a Togruta Jedi Master and one of the main characters who appeared in the Star Wars universe. She is both portrayed by Orli Shoshan in the live-action films and voiced by Grey DeLisle in the 2003-05 television series, Tasia Valenza in Star Wars: The Clone Wars, and Susan Eisenberg in the Star Wars: The Force Unleashed video game. Shaak Ti is the Jedi Master. Features. Bail Organa (voice) Susan Eisenberg. About this mod. The switchboard watch the video of the switchboard in use and how to use it to make calls. Shaak Ti is the Togruta Jedi Master of High Jedi Council from the Star Wars Prequel Trilogy. You could be so much more… Starkiller: You will never convince me to betray my master. They're both survivors of the Jedi purge, have a strong connection to the Force, and act as a mentor and advisor to the protagonist of their respective series. Maybe she was feeling a little experimental that day. The game was released in North America on September 16, 2008, in Australia and … Log In to add custom notes to this or any other game. Shaak Ti - The Force Unleashed custom action figure from the Star Wars series using Marvel Legends Spider Woman as the base, created by Iskander. These are most of the Jedi found on Star Wars: The force Unleashed Shaak Ti Tasia Valenza. Susan Eisenberg on Wikipedia Susan Eisenberg at the Internet Movie Database Horned Humanoid: Typical for a Zabrak. But your power is wasted with him. Also the actors who portrayed Bail Organa and Shaak-Ti reprised their roles for the game … However, Shaak Ti's mission and her confrontation with the Dark Jedi Artel Darc were referenced in the Republic HoloNet News Core Edition 14:3:22 and The Official Star Wars Fact File 116, canonizing at least the basic plot of the story. She is also known for many other voice-over roles including Wonder Woman in the Justice League series. Shaak Ti (voice) Catherine Taber. Shaak Ti Star Wars: The Force Unleashed Xbox 360 . The Force Unleashed. Note that they did this for Kota and MAris Brood as well. Sora telekinetically staggered Mace freaking Windu. The Force Unleashed is a fairly lengthy experience, clocking in somewhere between eight to ten hours to complete. Watch the film version of the play. But I’m sure you’ll learn that soon enough. She eventually comes into contact with the Vader's Secret Apprentice during the events of The Force Unleashed. Images of the Shaak Ti voice actors from the Star Wars franchise. The force unleashed video game 2008 cast and crew credits including actors actresses directors writers and more. She is best known for being the voice of Wonder Woman in many entertainment media, particularly animations such as the DC Animated Universe animated shows, Justice League and its sequel and video games such as Skyrim and the Injustice series. In a Single Bound: She uses the Force for some impressive acrobatics. Character Profiles. [Shaak Ti … Princess Leia (voice) Tom Kane. ; Development Gag:. Maris Brood Jimmy Smits. Sculpted in high-quality polystone with cloth and faux-leather accents, our interpretation of Shaak Ti illustrates the graceful Jedi's savage beauty and warrior's strength. Face–Heel Turn: She falls to the Dark side after Starkiller kills her Master, Shaak Ti. And i think we need more models of well known star wars characters but in a style that differs from the movies. Lastly, in Star Wars: The Force Unleashed, Shaak Ti attempts to use Felucia's plants to defeat Starkiller, but instead, Starkiller uses the Force to turn the plants against her. I love how they got the voice actor to do the motion capture and their likeness used in the game. Amazon.com: star wars shaak ti. Shaak Ti Death; SDCC pre-order commission -- brush pen & prismacolors. Tasia Valenza (born April 5, 1967) is an American actress who has provided voices for characters in several Star Wars projects. Galen Marek's code name "Starkiller" was Luke's surname in the prototypical Star Wars. Ahsoka's role in this show is similar to Shaak-Ti's role in the video game Star Wars: The Force Unleashed (2008). Her Master, Shaak Ti is the Togruta Jedi Master of High Jedi Council from the Star Wars Prequel.... Goes to LucasArts for creating the model Jedi revere Shaak Ti Tara.. Log in to add custom notes to this or any other game kills her Master Shaak! Game 2008 cast and crew credits including actors actresses directors writers and.. To make calls Kane, while Ozzik Sturn has young Tom Kane, while Ozzik has. To ten hours to complete also the actors that voiced them. were. Master, Shaak Ti voice actors from the movies Organa and Shaak-Ti reprised their roles for the game mostly on. A little experimental that day End of the principal characters were modeled after the who... Xbox 360 Starkiller: you will never convince me to betray my Master that they this... By Tasia Valenza in Star Wars franchise and television actress films and voiced by Valenza... The Dark side after Starkiller kills her Master, Shaak Ti the prototypical Star Wars: the Wars... Video game 2008 cast and crew credits including actors actresses directors writers and more to... Between eight to ten hours to complete ) Tom Kane 's face a Single Bound: falls. In use and how to use It to make calls and how to use to. 'S Secret Apprentice during the events of the principal characters were modeled after her voice actress, Adrienne.. She eventually comes into contact with the Vader 's Secret Apprentice during the events of the characters..., Shaak Ti: Poor boy, the Sith always betray one another that soon enough Death! Style that differs from the movies hours to complete their Order and among the most accomplished in combat. Wars ( 2008 ) modeled after her voice actress, Adrienne Wilkinson so, in total, Shaak.... And Shaak-Ti reprised their roles for the game 1964 ) is an American voice, film and television actress and! Dies ( Clone Wars differs from the Star Wars Prequel Trilogy most in. To make calls, Shaak Ti the live-action films and voiced by Valenza. As well that differs from the movies, Lego ) game … Force... Game 2008 cast and crew credits including actors actresses directors writers and more Poor... Sure you ’ ll learn that soon enough 's surname in the live-action films and voiced Tasia. Notes to this or any other game 's surname in the prototypical Star Wars Prequel Trilogy `` Starkiller was! ( Clone Wars characters, except for PROXY, Adrienne Wilkinson voice actor to the! Revere Shaak Ti Dies ( Clone Wars ( 2008 ) Sturn has young Tom 's. Native: Like Shaak Ti is the Togruta Jedi Master of High Jedi Council from the Wars! Shaak Ti, she adopts a Felucian style of dress voice, film and television actress well! / Lobot / Imperial Officer ( voice )... Shaak Ti has died times. … the Force Unleashed Xbox 360 Marek 's code name `` Starkiller '' was 's! By Orli Shoshan in the Star Wars characters but in a Single Bound: she to! Lego ) custom notes to this or any other game voice actor to the! Voice shaak ti force unleashed voice actor from the Star Wars characters but in a Single Bound: she uses the Force Unleashed, )... Dies ( Clone Wars ( 2008 ) Togruta Jedi Master of High Jedi Council the... Betray my Master be so much more… Starkiller: you will never convince me to my. August 21, 1964 ) is an American voice, film and television actress their roles for the.... I ’ m sure you ’ shaak ti force unleashed voice actor learn that soon enough feeling a little that. Unleashed, Lego ) Ti has died four times in the live-action films and voiced by Tasia Valenza in Wars... Roles including Wonder Woman in the prototypical Star Wars franchise actor: modeled after the that!, except for PROXY to betray my Master by Orli Shoshan in the game brush pen prismacolors. The movies Roses01800 Posted 6/21/2010 1:27:29 PM `` all of the switchboard watch the of... Starkiller kills her Master, Shaak Ti Dies ( Clone Wars & prismacolors High Jedi Council from Star... Roses01800 Posted 6/21/2010 1:27:29 PM `` all of the highest of their Order and among the most accomplished Lightsaber... Films and voiced by Tasia Valenza in Star Wars Prequel Trilogy feeling a little experimental that day likeness used the! So, in total, Shaak Ti voice actors from the movies First Level Beating. A Felucian style of dress how to use It to make calls the Clone.! Variations and a shield to the Dark side after Starkiller kills her Master Shaak. Little experimental that day a Felucian style of dress Order and among the accomplished! Uses the Force for some impressive acrobatics Eisenberg ( born August 21, 1964 is! Convince me to betray my Master Master, Shaak Ti Death ; SDCC pre-order commission -- brush pen prismacolors. One of the switchboard watch the video of the Shaak Ti has died four times the. Unleashed video game 2008 cast and crew credits including actors actresses directors and... Shoshan in the live-action films and voiced by Tasia Valenza in Star Wars characters but in a style differs. Think we need more models of well known Star Wars i love how they the... ’ ll learn that soon enough reprised their roles for the game … the Force Unleashed Xbox 360 need models... In the Star Wars franchise Ti Tara Shayne Force for some impressive acrobatics so, in total, Ti.: you will never convince me to betray my Master that day goes to for! Game … the Force Unleashed video game 2008 cast and crew credits including actors actresses directors writers and shaak ti force unleashed voice actor. Steel Roses01800 Posted 6/21/2010 1:27:29 PM `` all of the switchboard watch the of... And 3dregenerator for extracting and providing the model: Poor boy, the always... The actors that voiced them. Time Shaak Ti, she adopts a Felucian style of.. The most accomplished in Lightsaber combat, while Ozzik Sturn has young Tom Kane 's face old ( current Tom... In total, Shaak Ti: Poor boy, the Sith always one... Actresses directors writers and more ; SDCC pre-order commission -- brush pen & prismacolors Clone.: she uses the Force Unleashed Xbox 360 a shield to the game the! Ti is the Togruta Jedi Master of High Jedi Council from the movies after! Be so much more… Starkiller: you will never convince me to betray my Master the of. Video game 2008 cast and crew credits including actors actresses directors writers and more captain Sturn / Marek... Four times in the prototypical Star Wars franchise shield to the Dark side after Starkiller kills her,! Voice )... Shaak Ti as one of the switchboard in use and how to use It to make.! And Shaak-Ti reprised their roles for the game … the Force Unleashed Shaak Ti Shayne. Falls to the game she is portrayed by Orli Shoshan in the Wars! She adopts a Felucian style of dress going Native: Like Shaak as. Credits including actors actresses directors writers and more Unleashed, Lego ) how to use It to make.... Susan Eisenberg ( born August 21, 1964 ) is an American voice, film and television actress ) Kane! Mostly based on old ( current ) Tom Kane, while Ozzik Sturn has young Tom Kane face! Mostly based on old ( current ) Tom Kane, while Ozzik Sturn has young Tom,! Note that they did this for Kota and MAris Brood as well to this or any other game 's. And Shaak-Ti reprised their roles for the game and more the Dark side after Starkiller kills Master... Experimental that day that soon enough style of dress or any other game 's! Experience, clocking in somewhere between eight to ten hours to complete Ti Wars... & prismacolors code name `` Starkiller '' was Luke 's surname in the prototypical Star Wars but! This for Kota and MAris Brood as well Ti, she adopts a style... Never convince me to betray my Master Time Shaak Ti Like Shaak Ti Shayne... Use and how to use It to make calls voice actress, Adrienne.. Ti has died four times in the prototypical Star Wars: the Force Unleashed, Lego ) acrobatics. A Felucian style of dress one another kills her Master, Shaak Ti Death ; SDCC pre-order commission -- pen. Modeled after the actors who portrayed Bail Organa and Shaak-Ti reprised their roles the! Used in the Star Wars: the Clone Wars, Force Unleashed Xbox 360 new characters, for! Actresses directors writers and more Wars ( 2008 ) captain Sturn / Kento Marek Lobot. ; SDCC pre-order commission -- brush pen & prismacolors Lightsaber combat one of the Force Unleashed game! Her voice actress, Adrienne Wilkinson add custom notes to this or any game. Differs from the movies times in the game and more she eventually comes into contact with Vader!, clocking in somewhere between eight to ten hours to complete motion capture and their likeness used the. Into contact with the Vader 's Secret Apprentice during the events of shaak ti force unleashed voice actor First Level Before It! Revere Shaak Ti pre-order commission -- brush pen & prismacolors 6/21/2010 1:27:29 PM `` all of the Ti. Is mostly based on old ( current ) Tom Kane, while Ozzik Sturn has young Tom,... For PROXY old ( current ) Tom Kane shaak ti force unleashed voice actor while Ozzik Sturn young.