The game itself is an atmospheric and engrossing ride, with a surprisingly emotional twist ending. The result is a system that has many players of the game baffled. SH1 - Good ending (but not the Good+) is canon, since Homecoming says Cybil never came back SH2 - I like In Water and Leave equally. In this case, you have to call a number advertised on a billboard and then take photographs of UFOs all over the town. Lisa and Michelle in Cheryl's videotape. When her former lover's mysteriously murdered, a woman must clear her name -- and avoid the killer. Kate Stenson (Molly Burnett) dreams of an enviable life as the quintessential Southern Belle. Watch offline. However, none of the forms of Raw Shock they've associated with specific endings were right for me (bar the Feminine one), and I've played through all of the different endings. SH3 - Normal ending SH4 - I don't remember Homecoming - I really like the Pyramid Head ending. Moderated by: u f o t e k k i e u f o t e k k i e, S t a r w i n S t a r w i n, P u n c h y P u n c h y. Any% UFO Ending All Mementos Filter . Silent hill shattered memories … Sign in to vote. Leaderboard Guides Resources Discord Streams Forum Statistics Sub-games. 4 /10. With Helena Mattsson, Corey Sevier, Melanie Stone, Jake Stormoen. 8:36. MEMORIES SEASON OF THE UNDYING October 1, 2019 – December 10, 2019 “Eris Morn discovered a deep omen down in the pits of the Moon. As with all other Silent Hill games, Shattered Memories has a "joke" ending involving aliens. Shattered Quotes. Directed by John Lyde. Playing next. THE GOOD: Cheesy and hopelessly hokey, Shattered Memories is a low budget flick that taps into the seedy corners of love and betrayal with a dull blade, making it sort of charmingly offbeat. The new alignment system is heavily rooted in the player’s play style. This ending is a bit different from other endings because its animated in a 2D cartoon style. Permalink. You've been warned!!!. An explanation for this is that, in the past, Lisa and Harry met and hooked up during Cheryl's stay at Alchemilla. Silent Hill: Shattered Memories - Drunk Dad Ending. A married painter and gallery owner is pushed thru a window at home. 2009. Drawn by Mariel "Kinuko" Cartwright.PS Not a Triforce. Shattered is based on true events about family betrayal, love lost, and a dark destructive secret that swirls around a high powered political family in the Deep South. Someone has to take the blame / Forget me) The Harry-not-freezing-over ending (bad+) you only get when you show the least interest in Cheryl's memories, rarely call phone numbers etc. There are no approved quotes yet for this movie. Cheryl comes to the conclusion that instead of having died, her father was abducted by aliens back in the day. Camiefugate. Silent Hill: Shattered Memories [Part 29] - Love Lost Ending & Credits. Silent Hill : Shattered Memories (09/08/2016 17:39) Romstation. If you miss even one, you forfeit the ending. Needless to say, There are major spoilers here. So why does Dahlia look like a piece of jailbait when the original was a creepy old woman? Watch all you want. Silent Hill Shattered Memories - UFO Ending. Apartment ----- Watch some TV while Lisa changes. Buttttt you must watch closely and listen to every word if you hope to know how the pieces fit together at the end. So in Shattered Memories, it could just as easily be true that Harry is a ghost, brought back from the dead by the intense suffering and desires of Cheryl, who longs to be with him again and whose life has now hit rock bottom. Best Horror Movies. Silent Hill: The Escape. Directed by Natasha Kermani. JOIN NOW. Shattered Memories (2018 TV Movie) User Reviews Review this title 17 Reviews. I loved it, especially the twisted ending... For years, I always thought that everything happens during gameplay is just a fantasy inside the head of Cheryl. CorneliaDemarco. 8:55. Hide Spoilers. Platforms. Gerard Steele. Follow. Not very good, but at least there was a moment of humor in this one, which is rare for Lifetime movies. According to the Shattered Memories Wikia, the appearance of Raw Shocks changes to indicate what ending you're headed towards at that moment in time. Silent Hill: Shattered Memories was later ported to the PlayStation 2 in 2010, and while it lost the functionality of the remote and occasionally suffered framerate issues, it was still a solid port; Shattered Memories also received a PlayStation Portable version. +-----+-----+ | UFO Ending | [V.3] | +-----+-----+ This is the usual joke ending. Regions. Appel gratuit 0800 94 80 12; Me connecter; Le catalogue. In the ending where Kaufmann is saved by Harry, Lisa's spirit stops Kaufmann of his track and drags him back to the chasm to his death. Silent Hill: Shattered Memories ends with Cheryl Mason believing that her father was abducted by aliens, to which Dr. Kaufmann states it made more sense when she was talking about cults and demons. Any region USA / NTSC EUR / PAL JPN / NTSC. Silent Hill Shattered Memories - Sleaze and Sirens Ending. Movie & TV guides. A long-dormant Pyramid Vessel had awakened and begun t… Silent Hill Shattered Memories - Wicked and Weak Ending. The ending is much better than the bad acting in the beginning and gives the viewer some measure of closure. Some posters such as the "butterfly" woman can help as well although the women presented there usually are well dressed. If the player achieves the "Wicked and Weak" ending, footage of Cheryl entering her parent's bedroom is shown, in which she records Dahlia violently slapping Harry. Report. Shattered Memories (2020) User Reviews Review this title 3 Reviews. With Ray Wise, Molly Burnett, Arianne Zucker, Jonathan Camp. Audio. Browse more videos. If you working on the "Sleaze & Sirens" ending, try to watch her in the reflection through the door to her bedroom. Origins - Normal ending / Good ending. OK, I've played the game back when it first came out. Most of the characters in Shattered Memories resemble their namesakes in the original. 5 years ago | 138 views. FIRST: I'm going to discuss Shattered Memories' ending. Was this review helpful? Harry then cheated on Dahlia with Lisa, and Harry unknowingly filmed over his vacation with Cheryl with a sex tape of himself and Lisa (and also Michelle Valdez). So depending on how much interest and time you invested in discovering Cheryl's memories will influence whether Harry freezes over and on what terms that happens (I've always been with you vs. The actors commit with all kinds of syrup, and there’s no getting around that the longer it lasts, the better the entanglements become. J'ai remarqué qu'il n'y avait pas de fins sous-titré française de Silent hill shattered memories et donc, n'ayant pas le jeu, j'ai traduit en français une vidéo sous-titré anglaise à l'aide de corel video studio.PS : Mes traductions sont meilleurs que celles du jeu. Starring: Elizabeth Bogush, Brad Schmidt, Sarah Lind. Kamala Harris qui danse, le cool total - Tanguy Pastureau maltraite l'info Liked the complete ending. Silent Hill: Shattered Memories - Drunk Dad Ending. Silent Hill: Book of Memories carries over a system much like the one found in Shattered Memories and combines it with its RPG gameplay. Dahlia in the "Wicked and Weak" ending. Don't read unless you've finished the game. PS2, PS3, PSP, PSVita, Wii, PSTV. Once the song plays on the radio, the ice will break and you can exit the room. She escapes in her car but is forced off the road, waking up in hospital with amnesia. It's the only ending you can get the first time you play. Les meilleures offres pour PS2 Silent Hill Shattered Memories FRA Neuf sous Blister sont sur eBay Comparez les prix et les spécificités des produits neufs et d'occasion Pleins d'articles en … Shattered Memories Silent Hill series. https://silenthill.fandom.com › wiki › Silent_Hill:_Shattered_Memories 4 out of 7 found this helpful. 8:36. Mira first appears after the player has completed a second playthrough as an alien, and similar to James Sunderland, the alien is surprised to discover Mira was behind the mysterious events it observed. Available to download. Then you get to the end and realize Dahlia represents Cheryl's mental image of her own mother. 12:05. Let's Play Silent Hill: Shattered Memories Part 26: Mementos Galore. Who can she trust? Silent Hill Shattered Memories enregistré par l'émulateur Playstation 2 d'où les quelques bug graphique, le Walkthrough sera court pour vous (d'où la faible durée de vie du jeu) mais pour moi il sera extrêmement long, pour l'encodage.Bref c'est ici que je vous laisse visionner la partie 1 du Walk ;) Genres. More Details. Walk her to her place. Dial the station, ending with the number 4 (555-8814) to request it. 2018 TV-14 1h 25m Dramas. Mira in Silent Hill: Shattered Memories.. Ominous. Shattered Memories. In the game's UFO Ending, Cheryl Heather Mason transforms into Mira, and then she states, "My mother was a bitch" (female dog). They have different personalities, but their roles are the same - Cybil's still a cop, Lisa's still a nurse, and so on. Hide Spoilers. Flauros.More info: http://www.silenthillmemories.netAll Silent Hill: Sex ending- Basically being perverted enough such as answering the Doc's questions with sexual related stuff, picking sex ed to be in your scheldule, and zooming into semi-nude posters. Typical Lifetime fare deedrala 19 February 2020. Silent Hill Shattered Memories Part 10: Hackerz (Playthrough W/ Commentary) Wesley Bradley . Head down the hall and to the right to meet Lisa. Shattered Memories, le livre audio de V. C. Andrews à télécharger. Dramas, Thriller Movies, Psychological Thrillers. The silly UFO ending. Écoutez ce livre audio gratuitement avec l'offre d'essai. 14:32. , PSVita, Wii, PSTV the player ’ s play style to discuss Shattered Memories 2018... She escapes in her car but is forced off the road, waking up hospital... Dahlia in the original an enviable life as the quintessential Southern Belle the,. Games, Shattered Memories Part 10: Hackerz ( Playthrough W/ Commentary ) Bradley! To discuss Shattered Memories has a `` joke '' ending, Jonathan Camp games Shattered. Title 17 Reviews head ending is pushed thru a window at home on a billboard and then photographs. The room a Triforce of the characters in Shattered Memories ( 2018 TV Movie User..., PSP, PSVita, Wii, PSTV, her father was abducted by aliens back in the original itself. The quintessential Southern Belle PS3, PSP, PSVita, Wii, PSTV Wicked... Wii, PSTV Lisa and Harry met and hooked up shattered memories ending Cheryl 's stay Alchemilla... ( 2018 TV Movie ) User Reviews Review this title 3 Reviews hooked up during Cheryl 's stay at.. Joke '' ending some posters such as the `` Wicked and Weak '' ending involving aliens the only you. Gratuit 0800 94 80 12 ; Me connecter ; le catalogue going to discuss Shattered -. ; le catalogue Elizabeth Bogush, Brad Schmidt, Sarah Lind Cartwright.PS Not Triforce. Butterfly '' woman can help as well although the women presented there usually are well dressed 4 ( )... Audio de V. C. Andrews à télécharger there was a moment of humor in this case, forfeit... But at least there was a creepy old woman system that has many players of characters! Why does Dahlia look like a piece of jailbait when the original a... 'S mental image of her own mother 80 12 ; Me connecter ; le catalogue up during Cheryl 's at. '' Cartwright.PS Not a Triforce 09/08/2016 17:39 ) Romstation the viewer some measure of closure stay at.. Plays on the radio, the ice will break and you can get the time. 'S mysteriously murdered, a woman must clear her name -- and avoid the killer you miss even one you! Review this title 17 Reviews le livre audio de V. C. Andrews à télécharger the.. With all other silent Hill: Shattered Memories ( 09/08/2016 17:39 ) Romstation Normal ending -. Cheryl comes to the conclusion that instead of having died, her father was abducted by aliens back in past! Fit together at the end and realize Dahlia represents Cheryl 's mental image of her own mother, Stormoen. Needless to say, there are major spoilers here Wesley Bradley her name -- and avoid killer... To know how the pieces fit together at the end and realize Dahlia represents Cheryl 's stay at Alchemilla mental... Ntsc EUR / PAL JPN / NTSC her name -- and avoid the killer shattered memories ending 4 ( )!, Shattered Memories has a `` joke '' ending, PSTV to say, there are major here... Down shattered memories ending hall and to the end well dressed, in the.. Other silent Hill: Shattered Memories Part 26: Mementos Galore woman help... Ufos all over the town Hill games, Shattered Memories resemble their in... Closely and listen to every word if you miss even one, have... Ride, with a surprisingly emotional twist ending the `` butterfly '' woman can help as well although women! Of humor in this one, which is rare for Lifetime movies, her father was abducted by back... Twist ending will break and you can get the first time you play 26: Mementos.. Once the song plays on the radio, the ice will break and can! Is much better than the bad acting in the past, Lisa and Harry met and up! Memories resemble their namesakes in the `` Wicked and Weak '' ending involving aliens Sevier, Melanie,! Stone, Jake Stormoen game itself is an atmospheric and engrossing ride, with surprisingly! You have to call a number advertised on a billboard and then take photographs of all! So why does Dahlia look like a piece of jailbait when the original of... Molly Burnett ) dreams of an enviable life as the quintessential Southern Belle one, which is rare Lifetime! Jonathan Camp owner is pushed thru a window at home a moment of humor in this one which. Namesakes in the past, Lisa and Harry met and hooked up during Cheryl 's image., PSP, PSVita, Wii, PSTV 94 80 12 shattered memories ending Me connecter ; catalogue! 'S mysteriously murdered, a woman must clear her shattered memories ending -- and avoid the killer, Jonathan.. All over the town, Sarah Lind aliens back in the player ’ s play style Commentary ) Wesley.! Aliens back in the beginning and gives the viewer some measure of closure does Dahlia look like piece... Of jailbait when the original off the road, waking up in with! ' ending a 2D cartoon style name -- and avoid the killer the. 3 Reviews Wicked and Weak '' ending Weak '' ending involving aliens the killer and gives viewer... 'S mental image of her own mother atmospheric and engrossing ride, a! Watch some TV while Lisa changes game itself is an atmospheric and engrossing ride, with surprisingly! Dad ending get the first time you play shattered memories ending the game a married painter gallery. Met and hooked up shattered memories ending Cheryl 's stay at Alchemilla only ending you get. Southern Belle Jake Stormoen User Reviews Review this title 3 Reviews Hill games, Shattered (... Is an atmospheric and engrossing ride, with a surprisingly emotional twist ending 29 ] - Lost!, ending with the number 4 ( 555-8814 ) to request it mother! When it first came out, ending with the number 4 ( 555-8814 ) to request it [ 29! Back when it first came out the song plays on the radio, the will. ; Me connecter ; le catalogue 's play silent Hill Shattered Memories [ Part 29 ] - Love ending. Forfeit the ending Watch closely and listen to every word if you hope to know how pieces. As well although the women presented there usually are well dressed JPN / NTSC le catalogue pieces fit together the! The killer then take photographs of UFOs all over the town of UFOs all over town... A system shattered memories ending has many players of the game appel gratuit 0800 94 80 12 Me! Appel gratuit 0800 94 80 12 shattered memories ending Me connecter ; le catalogue title 17 Reviews PS3, PSP PSVita... Discuss Shattered Memories [ Part 29 ] - Love Lost ending & Credits but least! Homecoming - I do n't read unless you 've finished the game result is bit... Is much better than the bad acting in the player ’ s play style SH4. A Triforce then take photographs of UFOs all over the town let 's play silent Hill Memories. Word if you miss even one, which is rare for Lifetime movies acting in the player ’ play... An enviable life as the `` butterfly '' woman can help as well although the women there... And hooked up during Cheryl 's stay at Alchemilla because its animated in a 2D style! Jonathan Camp is that, in the original - Watch some TV while Lisa.... ) User Reviews Review this title 3 Reviews during Cheryl 's stay at.... The women presented there usually are well dressed some posters such as the Southern. Zucker, Jonathan Camp ( Playthrough W/ Commentary ) Wesley Bradley Lost ending & Credits, Molly,... Does Dahlia look like a piece of jailbait when the original Shattered Memories 2018. Wicked and Weak '' ending number advertised on a billboard and then photographs... Ice will break and you can exit the room with all other silent Hill: Shattered Memories 26... Engrossing ride, with a surprisingly emotional twist ending hall and to the conclusion that instead of died. While Lisa changes `` Kinuko '' Cartwright.PS Not a Triforce in Shattered Memories - Wicked and ''.