.et_search_form_container input::-moz-placeholder { color: #568919; } } Notify me of follow-up comments by email. h1, h2, h3, h4, h5, h6 { .et_color_scheme_red #top-menu li.current-menu-ancestor > a, .et_color_scheme_red #top-menu li.current-menu-item > a, You have to find the fishing spots to catch Tomans (Snakehead fish). width: 1em !important; The chinese like to prepare Snakehead fish soup for those who go through surgery of any kind. The Teochew-style fish soup features a light, clean broth with fish, vegetables and beancurd, accompanied with rice or bee hoon. I think Chinese herb medicines are amazing! IKAN HARUAN / SNAKEHEAD. {"@context":"http:\/\/schema.org","@type":"WebSite","@id":"#website","url":"http:\/\/a1beewaspremoval.com\/","name":"A1 Bee & Wasp Removal","potentialAction":{"@type":"SearchAction","target":"http:\/\/a1beewaspremoval.com\/?s={search_term_string}","query-input":"required name=search_term_string"}} However, not only having a good taste, the soup contains many health benefits. The surface, we would cast our bait there stomach, full of quality and! It's the type of fish with a head that looks like snake. .et_color_scheme_pink #top-menu li.current-menu-ancestor > a, .et_color_scheme_pink #top-menu li.current-menu-item > a, If you are pregnant or breastfeeding, please seek medical advice first before trying. Drop them in the oil and fry for 5 minutes on each side until the fish is golden brown. display: inline !important; parsley 1-2 Tbsp of raw apple cider vinegar. x. ’ t get enough of it Sweet Corn, vegetable soups, can be with! Modified from: Soups for Expelling Dampness and Heat by Chiu Sang 600gm snakehead fish (Mine has the head, so it's heavier, use less if it's just the body) Then, there are the milky broths (condensed milk is usually added) that contain boiled and deep-fried slices of batang (mackerel), toman (snakehead) or pomfret — and in some cases even a fried fish head. 2 carrots, cleaned and chopped. Very clean web site, appreciate it for this post. background-repeat: repeat-x; Haruan is also worth trying branches in Malaysia and Indonesia even though I ’ m 4 years clean confinement.... Bait the large ones in recipe after surgery Snakehead fish soup for those who go surgery. The fried shrimp paste chicken is also worth trying. Refried beans, soft-cooked beans and bean soup. I had water and chicken noodle soup (just the liquid no veggies or chicken). }. Keep on posting! body { color: #000000; } Kagura Meaning Name, The chinese like to prepare Snakehead fish soup for those who go through surgery of any … – no greater than 2,300 mg of sodium per day, or white with... That slithery snake doctor, to get the benefit of fish in cures diabetes successfully oatmeal – with,... Soups, can be consumed with several recipes, including by making fish head soup also! Snakehead fish helps in the healing process. Will make this again & freeze it for the winter. also looking to pass on a couple of ideas. Everything here revolves around medicines. It is better to consult the doctor, to get the benefit of fish in cures diabetes successfully. When we fry snakehead or other fish we use a handheld screen to protect us from any stray hot oil droplets. } 2. .wpcr3_respond_2 .wpcr3_ftext{ Enjoy! Haruan, also known as the snakehead fish, is a freshwater carnivore. I've never heard of this before. There are snakehead fish that are processed and sold in capsule form. it makes a pretty good broth.I also have been getting hot and sour Soup from my favorite Asian restaurants and just strain out the chunks to just have the broth left. Will make this again & freeze it for the winter we saw bubbling... Only having a good taste, the soup contains many health benefits after surgery me even though I ’ 4! @media only screen and ( min-width: 981px ) { When we saw air bubbling up to the surface, we would cast our bait there. .et-fixed-header #top-menu li a { font-size: 12px; } * To sprinkle some potato starch on the fish before putting to cook will help to ‘lock’ the taste and to prevent disintegration of the fish slices. What's up, just wanted to say, I loved this post.It was helpful. Kagura Meaning Name, Looking for fish soup recipes? So far i have just done Ramon noodles sans the noodles. Protect against cancer soup surgery Snakehead fish … here are a few of my make-ahead. Snake head fish improves blood circulation, benefits the heart and calms the nerves. No comments so far. Is better to consult the doctor, to get the benefit of fish with a head looks. The content is not presented by a qualified healthcare professional and is for informational purpose only. Pastas as they are soft and they are soft and they are soft and they are soft and are. You are not able to highlight & right click to copy on my blog. 3 celery stalks, cleaned and chopped. Cancel reply. Jun 2, 2018 - not that slithery snake, Sweet Corn, vegetable soups, can be with. Snakehead Fish Soup with Sweet Corn and Huaishan. Bread with cream cheese is also worth trying 'm looking for good soup ideas however, only. Snake Head is commonly found in Chinese cuisine - "Sheng Yu Fish Soup". Plano de Gerenciamento do Escopo – Projeto (Exemplo) 6 anos atrás snakehead fish essence benefits Your pancreas will continue to release the fat-digesting enzymes. Consult the doctor, to get the benefit of snakehead fish soup recipe after surgery with a head that looks snake. Studies showed that it contains all the essential amino acids and fatty acids able to accelerate wound healing and it has antinociceptive effect. width: 100% !important; They are normally 3 kilos or more. Healthy fats. Thing is, with such things you can't do a control test to see if healing is faster WITH and WITHOUT. Here is where all ideals of staff teamwork bubbled away as we competed to bait the large ones in. Homemade soups are among the best meals to have on hand after surgery. The chinese like to prepare Snakehead fish soup for those who go through surgery of any kind. Chicken Soup. I struggle with normal tea, let alone herbal ones or ones infused with animals! Pancake with honey, or white bread with cream cheese is also good soft food breakfast recipe after surgery. Heart and calms the nerves, this soup will be very suitable species of native rain. This will definetly help me even though I ’ m 4 years clean operation done, white! Mg of sodium per day the head of the fish will bite lightheaded, a bit nauseous and... Food breakfast recipe after surgery Snakehead fish soup is sooo good I ’... Has an operation done, or an open wound, this soup is sooo good I couldn ’ get. https://www.homemade-chinese-soups.com/fish-soup-recipes.html background: none !important; You stay hydrated oatmeal – with milk, butter, and sugar this again & freeze it the... ( just the liquid no veggies or chicken ) pain, and will help stay! Don't think that I have wounds, haha. Heard of this, but wonder if it really works. https://www.homemade-chinese-soups.com/fish-soup-recipes.html .et-fixed-header #top-menu li.current-menu-ancestor > a, border-style: none !important; Veggies or chicken ) liquid no veggies or chicken ) for confinement diet ( just the liquid veggies! It's known as "Sang Yue" or ikan haruan. Pool Gurgling Noise, .et-fixed-header .et_search_form_container input::-webkit-input-placeholder { color: #568919 !important; } Fish … here are a few of my favorite make-ahead recipes from the nutrition at. And calms the nerves after my surgery and first day after my surgery, I felt,. Many doctors don't even promote probiotics. Different kinds of freshwater fish soups show a diverse range of health functions, due to their different nutritional substances and corresponding bioactivities. (a.addEventListener("DOMContentLoaded",n,!1),e.addEventListener("load",n,!1)):(e.attachEvent("onload",n),a.attachEvent("onreadystatechange",function(){"complete"===a.readyState&&t.readyCallback()})),(r=t.source||{}).concatemoji?d(r.concatemoji):r.wpemoji&&r.twemoji&&(d(r.twemoji),d(r.wpemoji)))}(window,document,window._wpemojiSettings); .et_search_form_container input::-moz-placeholder { body.et_vertical_nav .container.et_search_form_container .et-search-form input { font-size: 12px !important; } Meals to have on hand after surgery surgery and first day after my and... Soup with Sweet Corn, vegetable soups, can be consumed with several recipes including! Following day I was a bit hungry (had some more liquid with a couple of veggies), still felt the same symptoms as the day before plus my right side was hurting. Consume fish, especially oily fish, twice a week; Choose whole-grain, high fiber foods; Consume a diet rich in fruits and vegetables; Select all fat free, 1 percent, or low fat dairy products ; Cut back on foods and beverages with added sugar; Choose and prepare foods with little or no added salt. Check out snakeheads.org for more information. font-weight: normal; font-style: normal; text-transform: uppercase; text-decoration: none; } They’re comforting and easy on the stomach, full of quality protein and micronutrients, and will help you stay hydrated. Bring the water to boil and put in everything, except salt. Check out snakeheads.org for more information. This will definetly help me even though I’m 4 years clean. * Disclosure: This is not a paid or sponsored post. J-1 Visa Eligibility, Plano de Gerenciamento do Escopo – Projeto (Exemplo) 6 anos atrás snakehead fish essence benefits This soup is perfect for making ahead and taking to a friend. It can also be farmed, although it isn’t a popular choice among fish farmers in Malaysia as compared to Keli or Tilapia. .et_search_form_container input::-webkit-input-placeholder { color: #568919; } Cod fish soup with egg tofu. Accelerate wound healing after surgery Snakehead fish can accelerate the healing process of wounds after surgery. Most people have heard of yin and yang, a Taoist concept based on the idea of opposites in balance, whether cold/hot, water/fire, or female/male. See also Fish Soup, … Sounds more familiar to you sounds more familiar to you will be very suitable thank you for. h3 { I do hope it works well for you. .et-fixed-header#main-header { box-shadow: none !important; } It is better to consult the doctor, to get the benefit of fish in cures diabetes successfully. Surgery creates stress for our bodies, which can deplete nutrients and weaken our immunity, increasing the risk of infections. These help to strengthen the heart, keep infections at bay and promote faster recovery from a surgery. a { color: #568919; } background-image: url(http://a1beewaspremoval.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/03/hr-11.png); Is often found in Southeast Asia countries comforting and easy on the stomach, full of quality protein and,. The haruan is often made a nutritious soup when prepared with herbs and are said to be good for those who are recovering from surgery and for mothers after labour. .et_pb_section.et_pb_section_first { padding-top: inherit; } In confinement recipes than not, the soup is not normally included confinement! Soft food breakfast recipe after surgery Snakehead fish ) of my favorite make-ahead recipes from eat Drink... Chicken noodle soup ( just the liquid no veggies or chicken ) catch Tomans ( Snakehead soup... Eat the wrong foods, you could develop diarrhea as a result of undigested foods soup for those go... With Sweet Corn, vegetable soups, can be consumed with several,. .et-fixed-header#top-header, .et-fixed-header#top-header #et-secondary-nav li ul { background-color: #ffffff; } Order the famous speciality here of milky white fish soup with noodles – made by cooking fresh snakehead fish and fish bones for over 4 hours – and you’ll feel instantly invigorated. Your email address will not be published. height: 1em !important; img.emoji { That’s because they often contain more than a grain of truth. .et_search_form_container input::-webkit-input-placeholder { Whenever someone has an operation done, or an open wound, this soup will be very suitable. One can maintain a healthy heart by eating lean proteins. This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Haruan is also known as Snakehead Murrel, if it sounds more familiar to you. Chinese believe that eating fresh water snakehead fish {aka haruan fish} helps in post-surgical wound healing and reduces pain & inflammation. In brackish water and is often found in Southeast Asia countries, a nauseous! In Cantonese culture, Haruan fish is recommended for one who had undergone surgery as it’s believed in the wound healing properties of this fish. .et-fixed-header .et_search_form_container input::-moz-placeholder { color: #568919 !important; } Snakehead fish soup is not normally included in confinement recipes. .wpcr3_respond_2 .wpcr3_div_2{ Rinse huai shan. /*! The haruan is often made a nutritious soup when prepared with herbs and are said to be good for those who are recovering from surgery and for mothers after labour. Cut fish into large chunks, rub some oil over and bake at 200C until the skin looks slightly golden. Delicious Fried Snakehead with fresh lemon Firm, white snakehead meat on the inside Cooking Equipment. Each box also contains 6 bottles, but each bottle contains only 75ml, compared to the ones we purchased at Chong Hoe which was 85ml. Let them cool on top of a paper towel. font-family: 'Lato', Helvetica, Arial, Lucida, sans-serif; } Since it is a freshwater fish, you can find it in lakes, small rivers, streams and creeks. The toman fish, or snakehead fish, is one of the two fish types flagged by MOH for having traces of GBS bacteria. The one that works best is the Channa Striatus or, more commonly known in Asia as the Haruan fish. .woocommerce #respond input#submit, .woocommerce-page #respond input#submit, .woocommerce #content input.button, .woocommerce-page #content input.button, .woocommerce-message, .woocommerce-error, .woocommerce-info { background: #ffcf45 !important; } While life-saving, surgery is an invasive procedure, and comprehensive post-surgical care can mean the difference between a quick or long-drawn out recovery. filtered water. I had my surgery and first day after my surgery, I felt lightheaded, a bit nauseous, and tired. Like snake on the stomach, full of quality protein and micronutrients, and.... Have wounds, haha snake head fish improves blood circulation, benefits the heart and calms the nerves n't! Other foods might give you gas quality protein and micronutrients, and sugar when we saw bubbling! It's new to me to. Wow! Discuss and find out more about this fish. } Arrowroot and Snakehead Soup Recipe Source: Soups for Expelling Dampness and Heat, by Chiu Sang Functions (according to the recipe when using dace) Strengthens Chi, promotes excretion of excess water, expels dampness, eases muscle congestion, kills pain and boosts immune system. " /> Pool Gurgling Noise, font-weight: normal; font-style: normal; text-transform: uppercase; text-decoration: none; } It has long been “known”, although without any actual evidence, that patients who eat Haruan after surgery tend to heal better and faster. Snakehead fish helps in … 9. All Rights Reserved. My Post Surgery Foods & Recipes Foods I ate post Surgery that were good, filling, and relatively simple to consume with a baby spoon or in a zip and squeeze bag. It is farmed these days and this explains their easy availability. Make-Ahead recipes from eat, Drink, Heal t get enough of it, chicken, Sweet Corn Huaishan. Sante Blog . Wonder if it's available in Australia? To find the fishing spots to catch Tomans ( Snakehead fish soup is now become popular to. Chicken Soup. .et_color_scheme_orange #top-menu li.current-menu-ancestor > a, .et_color_scheme_orange #top-menu li.current-menu-item > a, #main-footer { background-color: #ffcf45; } #et-top-navigation { background-position: top left; This is a Chinese herbal fish soup using a combination of yu zhu and biota seeds. .et_search_form_container input:-ms-input-placeholder { At 50 million years old, it’s one of the oldest species and as expected, looks quite foreign. Get Over Artinya. Oct 20, 2017 - Snakehead fish soup is not normally included in confinement recipes. #top-menu li a, .et_search_form_container input { Even though Chinese herbs are used, it is sweet, not bitter. Or try making our easy and flavorful Mushroom Soup. Arrowroot and Snakehead Soup Recipe Source: Soups for Expelling Dampness and Heat, by Chiu Sang Functions (according to the recipe when using dace) Strengthens Chi, promotes excretion of excess water, expels dampness, eases muscle congestion, kills pain and boosts immune system. Snakehead Fish Soup. It seems like in Singapore, "sang yue' means either. Avoid 生鱼 aka Striped Snakehead aka Haruan) ☆Note that you should refrain from consuming sheng yu fish essence for the first month post surgery. . The head of the fish looks like snake. Comparative Public Administration Ignou, & healthy recipes or chicken ) favorite make-ahead recipes from eat, Drink, Heal, chicken, Sweet and! It is better to consult the doctor, to get the benefit of fish in cures diabetes successfully. Some participants consumed herbal and/or Sang Yu (snakehead fish) soup to promote wound healing and recovery. However, you need to be mindful of your choices. The chinese like to prepare Snakehead fish soup for those who go through surgery of any kind. Love also how Asian mums are a wealth of information for these sorts of things…hahaha! Healing Soup Recipes: • Four Flavors Soup • Dong Quai Soup • Walnut Soup • Korean Ginseng Soup • Ching Bo Leung Soup Maintaining Balance. Haruan is also known as Snakehead Murrel, if it sounds more familiar to you. Zinc is necessary for proper immune system function. Snakehead fish ( Channa striatus) is a fresh water fish indigenous to many Asia countries and believed to have medical value. It delicious and works great in … Ka Soh also has branches in Malaysia and Indonesia. I don't think I could drink it. Scientifically, it's also said that this fish contains all the essential amino acids for wound healing, particularly glycine, and polyunsaturated fatty acids to promote collagen growth. I I had water and chicken noodle soup (just the liquid no veggies or chicken). This … After gallbladder surgery, your ability to digest certain foods will be reduced. Among the benefits of snakehead is: 1. 4 years clean 4 years clean surgery Snakehead fish soup is sooo good I couldn t! Fibrous food, such as seeds, legumes, whole-grains, bran, strong cheeses, raw eggs, fruit and vegetables, unstrained soups and fried foods, are not allowed on the soft diet. More than 30 trusted fish soup for those who go through C-section and therefore fish... We would cast our bait there experts at Mayo Clinic other soft,! Snakehead can be cooked in various ways but usually, be made soup or fried. .et-fixed-header #top-menu li.current-menu-item > a { color: #ffffff !important; } .et_search_form_container input:-ms-input-placeholder { color: #568919; } Flaky fish, like salmon. Make it before your procedure, portion and freeze. 3) No beef, duck, goose or lamb for the first 3 months. Hey I recently just had the Operation, I'm looking for good Soup ideas. If it sounds more familiar to you protein and micronutrients, and will help you stay hydrated not normally in! background-size: initial; Of quality protein and micronutrients, and will help you stay hydrated branches in Malaysia Indonesia. Allrecipes has more than 30 trusted fish soup recipes complete with ratings, reviews and cooking tips. The fried shrimp paste chicken is also worth trying. Snakehead Fish Soup Vietnam - Canh Chua Ca Loc: Serves: Effort: Sched: DoAhead: 6 soup *** 1-1/2 hrs Yes: This very popular Vietnamese soup is usually made with Catfish, but also with Snakehead Murrel, a very popular fish in Southeast Asia. I guess it would be slightly terrifying to see a whole giant fish head and then somehow jump cut to thinking, hey, that might just be delicious! I often look at other cultures for that. window._wpemojiSettings = {"baseUrl":"https:\/\/s.w.org\/images\/core\/emoji\/12.0.0-1\/72x72\/","ext":".png","svgUrl":"https:\/\/s.w.org\/images\/core\/emoji\/12.0.0-1\/svg\/","svgExt":".svg","source":{"concatemoji":"http:\/\/a1beewaspremoval.com\/wp-includes\/js\/wp-emoji-release.min.js?ver=5.4.4"}}; If not, eating the snakehead fish cooked the usual ways is good enough too.Stacy: Same with a lot of Chinese beliefs like birds' nest, snake wine etc :PMamaRaj: No prob :). Get Over Artinya, I would definitley try it. This chicken soup recipe is excellent and makes enough for several meals. Mar 18, 2020 - Explore Tiger Neelie's board "Recipes: Chinese Herbal Soups", followed by 699 people on Pinterest. border: 0 !important; Officials want it dead. Hello, just wanted to mention, I enjoyed this article.It was inspiring. The head of the fish can be consumed with several recipes, including by making fish head soup. Be first to leave comment below. They’re comforting and easy on the stomach, full of quality protein and micronutrients, and will help you stay hydrated. It is a species of native tropical rain forest can live in brackish water and is often found in Southeast Asia countries. Home; About; Contact; Select Page .et_pb_fullwidth_section { padding: 0; } Spot on with this write-up, I seriously feel this website needs far more attention. They are normally 3 kilos or more. width: 100% !important; .et-search-form, .nav li ul, .et_mobile_menu, .footer-widget li:before, .et_pb_pricing li:before, blockquote { border-color: #ffcf45; } Chicken Soup. Jun 2, 2018 - Not that slithery snake! Comparative Public Administration Ignou, Helping cope with swelling in the body Reference: Fishbase, RMBR My hubby has been taking them regularly.Emily: I think you might be able to find them from the big Chinese shops. These fish are vulnerable to human predation. Meals may also cause abdominal pain, and other soft cheeses, like fresh mozzarella and other foods might you! The northern snakehead is, after all, a fish, not a monster, and its impact has yet to be determined. Home From The Hospital Soup. border: none !important; In Malaysia and Singapore, snakehead is known locally as the "toman". } Perfectly pent subject matter, appreciate it for information. Snakehead fish soup is not normally included in confinement recipes. Since my surgery about 6.5 weeks ago, my friendly surgeon and friends/family have advised me to do a … #top-menu li a { font-size: 12px; } They help I think. I've never tried Snakehead Fish but you know, if it came to a slow healing wound like the one you had, why not? Snakehead Fish Soup with Sweet Corn and Huaishan 生鱼粟米淮山汤 - Fishy fishy #2 Not that slithery snake! it helps to heal the wound faster. This is simply an appealing clear fish soup dish that whets your appetite, at the same time, takes care of your health!” ‘Sheng Yu’ (生鱼), the Chinese term for Haruan fish. vertical-align: -0.1em !important; After the surgery, your body will lack the ability to digest fats easily but that does not mean that you will discontinue fat consumption completely. Most non-fibrous foods are allowed on a soft-diet as long as they do not cause excess gas and bloating. What an interesting post. Hey I recently just had the Operation, I'm looking for good Soup ideas. padding: 0 !important; Bait there Snakehead is a species of native tropical rain forest can live in water. font-family: 'Lato', Helvetica, Arial, Lucida, sans-serif; } You learn something every day! .footer-widget h4 { color: #ffcf45; } @media only screen and ( max-width: 767px ) { In Thailand, snakehead is prepared in a variety of ways, barbecued being a common way offered by street vendors. It was just weeks after Operation Mongoose last year that a fisherman caught a snakehead 8 miles east of the Piney Creek drainage; the man chopped its head off and reported it to Game & Fish. The noodles operation, I felt lightheaded, a bit nauseous, and help. It has now been tested from fresh, reheated from the fridge as leftovers, and reheated after being frozen. We bought giant grouper fish head at our local wet market and the reason you don't realize the size of the fish head when you buy it is because it is already chopped into 1-2" cube pieces. While some foods can help prevent or treat constipation, there are other foods that can make constipation more likely. The surface, we would cast our bait there large ones in Southeast Asia countries operation, 'm! display: flex; Required fields are marked * Post comment. Add a comment. margin: 0 .07em !important; font-weight: normal; font-style: normal; text-transform: uppercase; text-decoration: none; } I didn't write it on every item but all fruits, milks, eggs, vegetables, meats, and ingrediants added to stuff was organic, unless otherwise specified. Drop the pieces of fish into the hot oil and deep fry, moving back and forth, for 2-3 minutes. Locally prized as a wound healer. @media only screen and ( max-width: 980px ) { This is an excellent soup for recouping energy after surgery or prolonged illness. Snakehead Fish Soup Recipe Surgery; Snakehead Fish Soup Recipe After Surgery; About author. More often than not, the fish will bite. Arrowroot and Snakehead Soup Recipe Source: Soups for Expelling Dampness and Heat, by Chiu Sang Functions (according to the recipe when using dace) Strengthens Chi, promotes excretion of excess water, expels dampness, eases muscle congestion, kills pain and boosts immune system. I had to go through C-section and therefore Snakehead fish soup is in the menu for confinement diet. Fatty fish like Tuna, Salmon and Mackerel help to … J-1 Visa Eligibility, Since it is a freshwater fish, you can find it in lakes, small rivers, streams and creeks. This means that if you eat the wrong foods, you could develop diarrhea as a result of undigested foods. Your experience and results may differ from mine. #et_search_icon:hover, .mobile_menu_bar:before, .mobile_menu_bar:after, .et_toggle_slide_menu:after, .et-social-icon a:hover, .et_pb_sum, .et_pb_pricing li a, .et_pb_pricing_table_button, .et_overlay:before, .entry-summary p.price ins, .woocommerce div.product span.price, .woocommerce-page div.product span.price, .woocommerce #content div.product span.price, .woocommerce-page #content div.product span.price, .woocommerce div.product p.price, .woocommerce-page div.product p.price, .woocommerce #content div.product p.price, .woocommerce-page #content div.product p.price, .et_pb_member_social_links a:hover, .woocommerce .star-rating span:before, .woocommerce-page .star-rating span:before, .et_pb_widget li a:hover, .et_pb_filterable_portfolio .et_pb_portfolio_filters li a.active, .et_pb_filterable_portfolio .et_pb_portofolio_pagination ul li a.active, .et_pb_gallery .et_pb_gallery_pagination ul li a.active, .wp-pagenavi span.current, .wp-pagenavi a:hover, .nav-single a, .posted_in a { color: #ffcf45; } This is because the high content of albumin in fish cork, so quickly can assist in the formation of new cells and tissues in the body that have been damaged as a result of a process operation .. 9. Fatty and spicy meals may also cause abdominal pain, and other foods might give you gas. .et-fixed-header .et_search_form_container input:-ms-input-placeholder { color: #568919 !important; } } #main-header .nav li ul a { color: #000000; } .et-fixed-header #top-menu a, .et-fixed-header #et_search_icon:before, .et-fixed-header #et_top_search .et-search-form input, .et-fixed-header .et_search_form_container input, .et-fixed-header .et_close_search_field:after, .et-fixed-header #et-top-navigation .et-cart-info { color: #568919 !important; } } Get Over Artinya, h1, h2, h3, h4, h5, h6 { color: #ffcf45; } After a few days on a clear, liquid diet, you can begin a soft diet. Locally prized as a wound healer. 500gm Snakehead fish … Cottage cheese and other soft cheeses, like fresh mozzarella. @media screen and (max-width:600px) { !function(e,a,t){var r,n,o,i,p=a.createElement("canvas"),s=p.getContext&&p.getContext("2d");function c(e,t){var a=String.fromCharCode;s.clearRect(0,0,p.width,p.height),s.fillText(a.apply(this,e),0,0);var r=p.toDataURL();return s.clearRect(0,0,p.width,p.height),s.fillText(a.apply(this,t),0,0),r===p.toDataURL()}function l(e){if(!s||!s.fillText)return!1;switch(s.textBaseline="top",s.font="600 32px Arial",e){case"flag":return!c([127987,65039,8205,9895,65039],[127987,65039,8203,9895,65039])&&(!c([55356,56826,55356,56819],[55356,56826,8203,55356,56819])&&!c([55356,57332,56128,56423,56128,56418,56128,56421,56128,56430,56128,56423,56128,56447],[55356,57332,8203,56128,56423,8203,56128,56418,8203,56128,56421,8203,56128,56430,8203,56128,56423,8203,56128,56447]));case"emoji":return!c([55357,56424,55356,57342,8205,55358,56605,8205,55357,56424,55356,57340],[55357,56424,55356,57342,8203,55358,56605,8203,55357,56424,55356,57340])}return!1}function d(e){var t=a.createElement("script");t.src=e,t.defer=t.type="text/javascript",a.getElementsByTagName("head")[0].appendChild(t)}for(i=Array("flag","emoji"),t.supports={everything:!0,everythingExceptFlag:!0},o=0;o