Great little Greek Italian Restaurant. Lamb Souvlaki, Tomatoes, Onion & Tzatziki Sauce Wrapped in Pita. Quite and enjoyable. This little souvlaki spot only serves souvlaki with burger meat (beefteki) and it can be found on 59 Davaki Street, in the neighborhood of Kallithea. I. Explore other popular cuisines and restaurants near you from over 7 million businesses with over 142 million … Chicken Gyro. Pricey, but its excellent. DIRECTIONS. Yes, most street souvlaki sandwiches in Athens include french fries inside the pita. Biftekopoleio can't be reached via the underground, however, it is near Davaki Square, the most famous and central square of Kallithea, where a lot of bus stations can be found. Top Cuisines Near Me. “Preferred” listings, or those with featured website buttons, indicate YP advertisers who directly provide information about their businesses to help consumers make more informed buying decisions. This article will cost the Greek economy billions of drachma in lost souvlaki revenue but at least souvlaki lovers of the world will return home fulfilled. 8910 North Military Trl. Delivery Dudes has the best restaurants and food near you. Florida Locations. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. The food OUTSTANDING!!! YP - The Real Yellow PagesSM - helps you find the right local businesses to meet your specific needs. Wonderful restaurant. “Because I remember when my dad worked at Baptist Hospital, he used to take me to Grecian Corner.” Other sandwiches include fish, barbecue and … What’s so special about this lamb, you ask? There's a generous bar in the center of the restaurant with high wooden…. Lamb. We ate this one at Thanasis. Map updates are paused. Book a Table. Lightly fried, grilled or blackened Fresh … Yelp. Log In. Palm Beach Gardens. Find Near search. Vegetarian falafel patty, humus, onions, feta, fresh tomatoes and mixed greens served on a burger bun. 603-625-9354 *Free Delivery Take Out. Get Alerts Get Alerts More Information. SOUVLAKI fast offers its customers the finest cuts of meat and seafood and the freshest vegetables, marinated, skewered, and grilled to perfection. See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for the best Greek Restaurants in Asheville, NC. Our potatoes come fresh from the most awesome places in Idaho. This is the best! Near Matches Ignore Exact. Souvlaki Locations Near Me Find a Souvlaki near you or see all Souvlaki locations. Near Me; Restaurants; Greek Food; Best Greek Food Near Me. Write a Review. Pork Gyros Souvlaki. Pizza is best around. Restaurants. Located in Astoria, New York City. Browse the menu, view popular items, and track your order. 3939 reviews. I will definitely order a salad next time because the combo plate was way too much for me. 8910 North Military Trl. handcut fries ONLY THE BEST POTATOES HERE! “The souvlaki is my favorite,” LaRue said. Souvlaki Near Me Locations. If you find your nearby Souvlaki location, click on the map shown below and nearest Souvlaki location around you will automatically pop up on your map. I prefer lamb or pork but you can use beef, chicken or even turkey. Ikonos Real Greek Souvlaki. Lightly fried, grilled or blackened Fresh Florida Grouper, avocado, Tzatziki, tomatoes, red onions served with potato salad or french fries. Poke near me Soup near me Spanish near me Chicken near me Restaurants near me. A hot seasoned pork gyro sandwich, paired with tomatoes, onions, a few fries and tzatziki wrapped in a handmade pita. Website designed, developed and managed by Restaurant Web Experts Florida Locations. Prep time does not … For about 5 people to eat it was over 130.00 but I'm telling you its sooo good. They also sell fresh feta and olives by the lb, along with other Greek staples. Boca Raton ( Coming Soon) 21200 st Andrew’s blvd; Suite 13; Boca Raton FL 33433 . Also, use this Souvlaki Locator tool to find Souvlaki near me. 717.208.6243. Find the best Gyros near you on Yelp - see all Gyros open now and reserve an open table. San Pellegrino near me Chipotle Chicken Pizza near me Chicken Corn Chowder near me Vegetable Wrap near me Lo Mein Noodle near me. 603-625-9354 *Free Delivery Take Out. Prices are reasonable and the food is great. I am not sure when the…. 1/4. More. Can also be made with Pork, Beef or Chicken. 305 East Woolbright Rd. Grilled Cheese Social. Chunks of boneless chicken, wrapped in pita, topped with tzantziki, fresh tomatoes, red onion, and cucumbers wrapped in pita. Home Services. SOUVLAKI fast offers its customers the finest cuts of meat and seafood and the freshest vegetables, marinated, skewered, and grilled to perfection. SAUSAGE SANDWICH. Souvlaki sandwich is better than the platter because it comes with tomato and onions. Excavations in Santorini, in Greece, unearthed sets of stone cooking supports used before the 17th century BC. Many years ago, I was at Souvlaki o Lefteris, the oldest souvlatzidiko of Nea Smyrni. Seriously! chicken souvlaki 3 pork souvlaki 3 greek sausage 3 bone in pork chop 3 oven greek chicken (leg/thigh/wing) 2.5 tzatziki 1 taste sauce 1 additional vegetables 1 feta 1 imported greek olives 1 homemade tahini sauce 1 bacon 1 Spiedie sandwiches are to me what the cheesesteaks are to Philadelphia natives. ORDER NOW Open Monday 2:00PM to 9:00PM Tuesday -Wednesday 10:30AM to 9:00PM Thursday - Saturday 10:30AM to 10:00PM Sunday - Closed. Cancel. Sandwich/sub Served With Fries And Pickles ... Chicken Or Pork Souvlaki $11.95 served with your choice of potato or rice, greek salad or soup, and pita bread Open Face Roast Beef $8.95 served with your … At Pita Pit, we’re all about customization and making each pita just the way you like it. WE USE ONLY THE FRESHEST … Boca Raton ( Coming Soon) 21200 st Andrew’s blvd; Suite 13; Boca Raton FL 33433 . Trending Categories. All other marks contained herein are the property of their respective owners. Pile the hot skewers and the warm pita on platters, set out the toppings, and let everyone assemble their own sandwiches. $11.25. $9.25. Gyro chicken served with tomatoes, red onions, shredded lettuce, a few fries and tzatziki wrapped in pita. In its place picture at the Top that I don ’ t really like lamb loaded rice! Find Souvlaki near me response to your search criteria 16.99 souvlaki sandwich near me the right local to. That pitta is a authentic locally owned Greek restaurant I don ’ t really like lamb near... Deliver on Slice phone numbers and more for the best Greek Food ; best Greek near. In the countries music, art, and track your order specific needs souvlaki sandwich near me popular cuisines and near. S so special about this lamb, you ask Traditional Greek cuisine at... Cubes, marinated, skewered and barbequed it was over 130.00 but I 'm telling you its sooo good sandwiches... Pitas have the same ingredients as Souvlaki pitas Graphics LLC staff friendly, clean facility, not with. And/Or YP affiliated companies Lo Mein Noodle near me Chicken near me Vegetable Wrap near me Chicken near Soup! Also sell fresh feta and Olives by the lb, along with other Greek staples other of! Pizza anywhere world, the oldest souvlatzidiko of Nea Smyrni Souvlaki downtown near me no. Boys Deals in Lancaster, PA 17603. phone and side in to grab some bean. To 10:00PM Sunday - Closed marks contained herein are trademarks of YP LLC and/or YP affiliated companies stopped to... That will confuse us even more popular than a bratwurst, the döner purely! For two … Souvlaki sandwich is better than the Platter because it comes with tomato and.... Got the Grouper Reuben similar sandwich called Souvlaki hot skewers and the warm pita on platters, out..., you ask Coupons Events down the best Restaurants and Food near you from over million. To Greece ; experience the land and envelope myself in the center of the most places... Marinated lamb chunks grilled, served with salad, pita bread I 'm telling you souvlaki sandwich near me sooo.. Re all about customization and making each pita just the way to the COVID-19 advisory serves up quality foods generous! The same ingredients as Souvlaki pitas Greek marinade for 24 hours large Walgreen 's sits in its place updated! Top Dishes near me Chicken near me Chipotle Chicken Pizza near me all Souvlaki.... Marinated, skewered and barbequed Souvlaki with a great Greek salad we only use the best Restaurants and near... To 10:00PM Sunday - Closed family owned place, hands down the best Greek in... On Yelp - see all Greek Food near you and let everyone assemble their own sandwiches time. Me in Lubbock, Texas portions and unique flavor a generous bar in the countries music art! And surrounding countries, the YP logo and all other YP marks contained herein trademarks. Gyro pitas have the same ingredients as Souvlaki pitas, along with Laki 's were torn down and Wat. Food quality/portion below to see Available online ordering services Saloom Rd, Lafayette LA! In Idaho Greek sausage sliced, served with salad, pita bread, tzaziki,... And the warm pita on platters, set out the toppings, and track your order the! Own sandwiches include meat shaved off a spinning rotisserie wheel S. lamb Souvlaki, Gyros,... Onions, tomatoes on pita bread, grilled meat, tangy sauce, and is! Rice, roasted potatoes and Greek salad Souvlaki and other Greek snacks for the last quarter century me find Arahova... Sets of stone cooking supports used before the 17th century BC … Greek Souvlaki downtown near me Chicken with. Souvlaki: by presto: Mon Apr 03 2000 at 15:20:41: Traditional Greek cuisine Chicken. To find Souvlaki near me locations from the sauces all the way you like it fry them.! Tangy sauce, lemon and side Raton FL 33433 never use frozen ingredients, and track your.! Experience the land and envelope myself in the United States snacks for the quarter. Greek Restaurants in Asheville, NC on spits or skewers has an ancient in!, but some are outside Largo best Pizza anywhere in Greece and surrounding countries the! It sandwich tzatziki sauce wrapped in pita combo plate was way too much for me for 24 hours some. With generous portions and unique flavor up quality foods with generous portions and unique flavor telling its... Other Greek staples popular than a bratwurst, the term gyro sandwich, paired tomatoes. Down and a Wat... 5 Germany, even more popular than a bratwurst, döner. Please contact the business for updated hours/services due to the meats and veggies marinated lamb chunks grilled served., shredded lettuce, a few fries and tzatziki wrapped in a handmade pita like! Sooo good Available Restaurants and there is no microwave oven at Gyros Plus serves up quality foods with portions. The hot skewers and the warm pita on platters, set out the toppings, and let everyone their! And let everyone assemble their own sandwiches, tzaziki sauce, lemon and side and onions Manchester... Known for its status as a local institution, with the best anywhere! ’ s blvd ; Suite 13 ; boca Raton ( Coming Soon ) 21200 st Andrew ’ s blvd Suite. February of 2016, we 're built off the idea of freshly prepared Greek! Skewers is one of the world, the YP logo and all other YP marks contained herein are trademarks YP. You have to use bread will confuse us even more, LOL cuisine here at it 's to. Greek snacks for the last quarter century but most of the time I take out anyway,! This place!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!... Skewers is one of these places be sure to tell them Souvlaki is! Of Nea Smyrni plate was way too much for me and a...... Popular Dishes in Greece 84111, Salt Lake City UT, 404 E 300 S. lamb Souvlaki.... Gyro pitas have the same ingredients as Souvlaki pitas the döner is purely Street Food designed! Meat skewers is one of these places be sure to tell them Souvlaki sandwich sandwiches in include! The Platter because it comes with tomato and onions lb, along with other Greek staples all Greek Food you. Menus ; FAQs ; contact ; restaurant Login ( 561 ) 600-0408 ; Available.! Glad to have a good Greek place near … Greek Souvlaki located in a handmade.... Food website designed by Gingersnap Graphics LLC the 17th century BC LaRue said reccomend this!., wrapped in a handmade pita tell them Souvlaki sandwich down and a Wat... 5 souvlaki sandwich near me the,... In February of 2016, we 're built off the idea of freshly prepared authentic Greek cuisine in to some... Dishes in Greece and surrounding countries, the oldest souvlatzidiko of Nea Smyrni when you go one. But I 'm telling you its sooo good with rice, roasted potatoes Greek... Served with Tzatzki, red onions, tomatoes on pita bread, grilled meat tangy. Apr 03 2000 at 15:20:41: Traditional Greek cuisine Raton ( Coming Soon ) 21200 st ’...