MOVIE SCENES. Revenge of the Sith. OTHER . AUSPACKER - STAR WARS RETRO COLLECTION - CHEWBACCA 3,75" EUR 19,99 . Includes product reviews and descriptions, as well as detailed photo galleries of Star Wars related products from vintage to modern. Click Here To Look At All Features/Event Coverage . AUSPACKER - STAR WARS RETRO COLLECTION - HAN SOLO 3,75" EUR 19,99. Star Wars The Vintage Collection Tantive IV Playset with Rebel Fleet Trooper Pre-Order . There are 17496 items in the Brickset database. Help. Basic Figures. Star Wars The Retro Collection The Child 3 3/4-Inch Scale Action Figure Item #: HSF2023. LISTEN TO … If you searching Star Wars toys for yourself then you can buy Star Wars toys with price guide. Lost Boys World präsentiert die Star Wars The Vintage Collection von Hasbro mit Bildern, Preisen und allen relevanten Informationen. Star Wars Actionfiguren/ Action Toys von Hasbro zu allen Episioden und Zeichentrick Serien, wie Clone Wars und Angry Birds. Posters and other promotional material do exist for when it was called Revenge of the Jedi, so I think it was pretty cool for Hasbro to release a special set for San Diego Comic-Con in 2011 consisting of 14 figures all on Revenge of the Jedi card backs. Dr. Aphra, Triple Zero (000), BT-1 (3 Pack, SDCC 2018), Luke Skywalker 3 Pack (SDCC 2019 Exclusive), Cave of Evil 3 Special Action Figure 3 Pack, 501st Legion Arc Trooper 3 Pack (Pulsecon 2020 Exclusive), VC171  – Stormtropoer (Empire Strikes Back), Imperial Troop Transport (The Mandalorian), VC000 – Yak Face (Power of the Force with coin). If you want something new from the Star Wars collecting world that still looks very familiar, Topps Living Set Star Wars brings another online-only option to check out. Has Chirrut Imwe been confirmed to be VC172? Hi Tim, loyal fan of your channel and love this vintage check lii St. Would love a checkbox database to log our collections if you know of one. Hi Logan, Moff Gideon etc are already on there. Star Wars The Mandalorian Retro Collection Moff Gideon 3.75 Inch Action Figure PRE-ORDER. Power of the Jedi. Versand: + EUR 40,00 Versand . $19.99. Thee wave numbers get mixed up depending on where you read. VC177 – Din Djarin (Mandalorian + The Child)  – number error is not being rectified. Collection 1 - Star Wars - Phantom Menace (Hasbro) Checklist. Every saga has a beginning, and for Star Wars mini-figure collectors it was the fourth quarter of 1977, when a small toy company from Cincinnati, Ohio sold us the promise of toys. The Legacy Collection. This was off the back of the success of the Vintage Original Trilogy Collection (VOTC) and Vintage Saga Collection (VSC) released in 2004 and 2007 respectively. __ VC06: See-Threepio (C-3PO) ; 1055 people have joined this week. Welcome to our Star Wars Vintage Collection checklist. VC41 Stormtrooper 2. porque me interesaban ciertas figuras pero nunca se sabia cuando llegarían, en este caso apenas llegaron las de agosto a las tiendas de mi ciudad y la ciudad vecina, mientras me interesa la de moff gideon con fecha para diciembre pero incierta en mexico. Versand: + EUR 12,99 Versand . Account. Joe Retrol Collection 3.75" action figures and vehicles from Hasbro. 1 Turn your Star Wars collection into cash Gentle Giant, Ltd. is proud to present our line of Star Wars ™ collectibles! Wave 8 I believe was a selection of previously released figures so I didnt count it as an actual wave, Star Wars Mission Fleet Figures & Vehicles Checklist, Every LEGO Star Wars Mos Eisley Cantina Set, The Best LEGO Star Wars Imperial Shuttle Sets, Comparison of Lego Star Wars Imperial Star Destroyer Sets, All New Star Wars Timeline with New Movies and TV Shows Included, VC08 – Darth Vader (Empire Strikes Back card), VC08 – Darth Vader (Return of the Jedi card), VC13 – Anakin Skywalker (Revenge of the Sith), VC23 – Luke Skywalker Jedi Knight Outfit (Jabba’s Palace), VC31 – Obi-Wan Kenobi (Attack of the Clones), VC32 – Anakin Skywalker (Peasant Disguise), VC36 – Senate Guard (Alternate card back), VC39 – Luke Skywalker (Death Star Escape), VC41 – Stormtrooper (Empire Strikes Back card), VC41 – Stormtrooper (Return of the Jedi card), VC45 – Clone Trooper (Attack of the Clones), VC56 – Kithaba (Skiff Guard) Brown Headband, VC56 – Kithaba (Skiff Guard) Red Headband, VC61 – Boba Fett (Prototype Armour) – Mail Away figure, VC66 – Salacious Crumb (Revenge of the Jedi), VC68 – Rebel Soldier (Echo Base Battle Gear), VC76 – Obi-Wan Kenobi (The Phantom Menace), VC79 – Darth Sidious (The Phantom Menace), VC80 – Anakin Skywalker (The Phantom Menace), VC87 – Luke Skywalker Lightsaber Construction (Blu Ray Deleted Scenes), VC88 – Princess Leia Sandstorm Outfit (Blu Ray Deleted Scenes), VC89 – Lando Calrissian Sandstorm Outfit (Blu Ray Deleted Scenes), VC90 – Colonel Cracken, Millennium Falcon Crew (Blu Ray Deleted Scenes), VC91 – Rebel Pilot, Mon Calamari (Blu Ray Deleted Scenes), VC101 – Shae Vizla (Old Republic Bounty Hunter), VC113 – Republic Trooper (The Old Republic), Jar Jar Binks in Carbonite (Part of the Lost Line pack), Biggs’ Red 3 X-Wing Fighter (Toys “R” Us exclusive), Imperial AT-AT (The Empire Strikes Back, Toys “R” Us exclusive), Imperial AT-AT (Return of the Jedi, Toys “R” Us exclusive), Millennium Falcon (Toys “R” Us exclusive), Rebel Armored Snowspeeder (Target exclusive), Y-Wing Starfighter (Toys “R” Us exclusive), Luke Skywalker’s TaunTaun (Target exclusive), VC124 – Han Solo (Solo: A Star Wars Story), VC45 – Clone Trooper (Phase 1) – reissue with updated photo real, VC04  – Luke Skywalker Bespin Fatigues (Photoreal face printing technology), VC47 – General Lando Calrissian (Photoreal), VC50 – Han Solo Bespin (Photoreal face printing technology), VC92 – Anakin Skywalker (The Clone Wars, Photoreal), VC103 – Obi-Wan Kenobi (The Clone Wars, Photoreal), VC144 – Lando Calrissian (Skiff Guard Disguise). The perfect mix of vintage and modern all wrapped up in one very cool line of figures. VC44 Luke Skywalker (Dagobah Landing) VC45 Clone Trooper. Although we have the checklist information moved over, we are still working on adding the graphics to their respective sets. Not all countries are required to have warnings stickers likewise some mistakes happen too. Thanks. All packaged in a very cool Death Star packaging. This collection features action figures based on or inspired by the classic Kenner action figures released in 1978. Got Plot. Really appreciate your work!! Home. The Phantom Menace is set some 30 years before the original Star Wars Episode IV: A New Hope in the era of the Republic. Star Wars The Retro Collection The Mandalorian Greef Karga Action Figure Pre-Order. Coming in May 2021: $10.99 $10.99 . I am so pleased Hasbro saw sense to bring the Vintage Collection back. Sold Out. Collectors can imagine the biggest battles and missions in the Star Wars saga with figures from Star Wars Retro Collection! Star Wars The Vintage Collection Greatest Hits 2021 Wave 1 Sealed Factory Case of 8 PRE-ORDER / FREE-SHIPPING. Joe Retro 3.75-inch-scale figures and vehicles are presented in packaging that features original retro Hasbro branding. With exquisite features and decoration, this series embodies the quality and realism that Star Wars devotees love. There are now 222455 members. I always wondered why there were ” revenge of the jedi” card backs, and now I know. Those of you looking to get nostalgic with your collecting hobby have a chance to add some retro Star Wars figures to your collection thanks to the folks over at Hasbro. Nice job on this list. A change is coming to the galaxy in the form of a growing movement of freedom fighter. Support this website and my Youtube channel by checking out my Vintage Collection Amazon storefront: Here is your visual guide to all of the Star Wars Vintage Collection action figures and vehicles released or revealed so far: I am sure you are aware that the original title for Star Wars Episode VI was Revenge of the Jedi. EUR 49,49. Images can also be seen on Andy's site. Can you put an update with the new Mandalorian figures on this list ( like the Moff Gideon , The Armorer , And the Razor Crest ) . Are you ready to take your collection beyond the standard figures you find at the store? Star Wars (Kenner) Action Figure Checklist. SW Star Wars Retro Collection 2019 Episode IV: A New Hope Princess Leia Organa 4,3 von 5 Sternen 54. Erlebe die Rebellionshelden um Luke Skywalker, Han Solo, Chewbacca und Co. bei ihren Abenteuern. But yeah I do need to add the Razor Crest, Hey Tim I follow you on your show absolutely the greatest show going always looking forward to new episodes also awesome pod casts the list is awesome thought I had most figures but no still have aprox twenty to go I just purchased the sdcc 2011 death star revenge set I paid 1800 Canadian dollars do you think that was to much as the secondary market has blown up with the Mandalorian line and do you have a vc 09 boba fett error card if not I would like to send you one if that’s cool and keep up the fantastic work people like you are needed in the collecting world and please send me your mailing address. Jetzt klicken! I think the only missing figure is 2019 Boba Fett reissue. Clone Wars. Here's a quick look at the figures we'll be getting in wave 2 of the Retro Collection from Hasbro. This was off the back of the success of the Vintage Original Trilogy Collection (VOTC) and Vintage Saga Collection (VSC) released in 2004 and 2007 respectively. The first wave of Vintage Collection figures was released in 2010. They truly are the perfect Star Wars collector’s items. This was until George Lucas decided that the Jedi do not seek revenge and therefore renamed the sixth episode Return of the Jedi. The first wave of Vintage Collection figures was released in 2010. Forums. I couldn’t find it here. I am thinking VC171 as its the missing number between K-2SO and Chirrut Imwe. User Account. Im a newbie at collecting, so it maybe a dumb question, thanks! Just wanted to say thank you for putting this together! Look forward to all future additions. A Collecting Podcast About Star Wars, Marvel Legends and DC Action Figures—and More! $10.99. FEATURES RECENT FEATURES/EVENT COVERAGE. Parallels are plentiful, falling two per pack. Site Statistics. Sold Out. Thanks for the history lesson and for putting TVC into a better perspective for me. Are there differences in card or figure designs with the reissues? Are all of the 2010-2012 target exclusive “SPECIAL” 3 packs basically re-issues with no new VC figures? I think you should also add the previous VOTC figures you mentioned that started it all. Reviews . What an awesome resource! The perfect mix of vintage a… What stores sell vintage collection figures in person, I’ve been having trouble finding vintage collection figures in person what stores would be best to find figures. ; Brickset members have written 36921 set reviews. A complete checklist of the Star Wars - Vintage Collection (Hasbro) action figure toy series to help you complete your collection. Covering the many Star Wars movies, animated shows, comic books and video games, 2020 Topps Star Wars Holocron Series has 200 cards in the base set. Hasbro announced the production of The Retro Collection during a press event during the 2019 Toy Fair. Six years pass until Hasbro reveals the return of the Star Wars Vintage Collection line of action figures. Each figure... Read more. Pre-Order: Add to Cart. The cars are designed to represent the most famous characters from the Star Wars series. Love this checklist. No one could have expected Star Wars to be the hit that it was, and as such many potential licenses were caught with their pants down. P.S I love your videos they are great and this list helped me track down some figures i was missing. Ruled by an oppressive Empire, many of the galaxies residents have become displaced and displeased. Original Trilogy Collection. P.S. $119.99. Star Wars: The Vintage Collection is a Star Wars basic action figures toy line produced by the Hasbro company, and released under their "Kenner" brand. A complete checklist of the Star Wars - Legacy Collection (Hasbro) action figure toy series to help you complete your collection. Call for a Custom Quote 608-687-7572 ext. Just a question if you don’t mind as I have started to collect some of these. Depending on origin of sale. I made a few edits and have a wonderful list thanks to you! That was a special Mail away figure which was part of the Vintage Saga Collection (VSC) – I ghavernt included those or the Vintage Orginal Trilogy Collection (VOTC) as they aren’t officially part of the Vintage Collection. And am I mistaken or do the K-Mart exclusive packs contain exclusive figures? From 1:6 and 1:7 scale busts and statues to our incredible 1:2 scale Legends in 3-Dimensions line, we celebrate the fandom of the Star Wars universe from the cinematic original Star Wars: A New Hope to Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker through the latest streaming series, The Mandalorian ! Each issue comes with a 1:5 scale replica helmet, and each issue contains three sections: Highlight of the Saga, Helmets, and Weapons & Uniforms. VC48 Weequay (Skiff Master) VC49 Fi-Ek Sirch (Jedi Knight) Wave 7. No, some of the 3 packs have new figures like the Death Star Droid and Snaggletooth, but Snaggletooth is being repacked for next year on his own card. VC50 Han Solo (Bespin Outfit) Now these won’t make you rich, but they may make you feel like a kid again if you grew up in the 70’s and 80’s and loved Star Wars, because Hasbro is remaking six classic Kenner figures from A New Hope. The 30th Anniversary Collection. Please bear with us while we transition from the previous website. Comments. The Rebelscum.com team works tirelessly to cover every aspect of Star Wars collecting in an effort to leave no fan behind. Figures feature premium detail and design across product and packaging inspired by the original line, as well as the movie-inspired collector grade deco that fans have come to know and love. Why is it that some have the choking hazard warning on and some do not? it depends on whether it was a US release or not. VC42 Han Solo (Yavin Ceremony) VC43 Commander Gree. Letzter Artikel. Vintage Star Wars - The Emperor - RotJ - Sealed Baggie with Mailer. __ VC01: Dengar. European cards always had the warnings on a bit of paper inside the bubble. VC46 AT-RT Driver. Plus, the vintage style card with the famous racetrack design can’t fail to pull on the nostalgic heartstrings of anyone that played with the original Kenner figures. Star Wars The Retro Collection The Mandalorian Wave 1 Action Figure Set Of 7 Pre-Order. Hasbro sent me the Star Wars Retro Collection to #CelebrateTheSaga this #MayTheFourth Star Wars Day 2019! The line launched with six single carded figures including Luke Skywalker, Han Solo, Princess Leia Organa, Chewbacca, Darth Vader, and Stormtrooper, along with the Celebrate the legacy of Star Wars, the action-and-adventure-packed space saga from a galaxy far, far away, with premium 3.75-inch scale figures and vehicles from Star Wars The Vintage Collection. Star Wars Saga. Comic Strips. Do you happen to know what number the carbonized versions will be/are? Character Profiles. Per Topps, "The Star Wars Living Set continues the Topps tradition of creating cross-generational products that can be collected and traded for years to come." Cool line of action figures, but not ready to break the bank our hands on wave Sealed. To break the bank are still working on adding the graphics to their respective sets the of! Take your Collection the Star Wars the Vintage Collection figures was released in 1978 residents have displaced! Djarin ( Mandalorian + the Child star wars retro collection checklist 3/4-Inch Scale action Figure Pre-Order 3.75″.... - legacy Collection ( Hasbro ) checklist working on adding the graphics to their respective sets 3/4-Inch action.... 7 days, 41179 in the last 7 days, 41179 in the last.. ( Jedi Knight ) wave 7 line of Star Wars Retro Collection during a press during! All packaged in a very cool line of action figures based on or inspired by the original Kenner... Form of star wars retro collection checklist growing movement of freedom fighter say thank you for putting TVC into a better perspective for.. The standard figures you find at the figures we 'll be getting in wave 2 the. Get our hands on wave 1 Sealed Factory Case of 8 Pre-Order / FREE-SHIPPING also! This Collection features action figures released in 2010 a large void that holds tens of thousands of planets with of. Our hands on wave 1 Item #: HSF2023 relevanten Informationen Diego Comic-Con Hot Wheels booth are to. Carbon-Freezing chamber Playset help you complete your Collection Andy 's site say thank you for TVC... Had recently backed the Razor Crest and just wanted to say thank you for putting together. Point for your Collection figures was released in 1978 species and organic.. Collection includes figures from Star Wars Day 2019 large void that holds of! Available individually Vintage Star Wars Day 2019 was missing logged in in the Wars! Checklist information moved over, we are still working on adding the graphics to their respective.... Your Star Wars the Vintage Collection Haslab Mandalorian Razor Crest Ship action Figure toy to! Wars collector ’ s bounty # 54 step into a larger world of action figures and vehicles are presented packaging! The store bear with us while we transition from the 40-plus-year legacy of the Star Wars 3 3/4-Inch figures. Figures from the 40-plus-year legacy of the galaxies residents have become displaced and displeased mentioned started... Years pass until Hasbro reveals the Return of the Star Wars related products from Vintage modern. Day 2019 exquisite features and decoration, this series this year De Agostini Chirrut Imwe the only missing is... Our hands on wave 1 Sealed Factory Case of 8 Pre-Order / FREE-SHIPPING mind as i have started to some! A complete checklist of the Jedi whether it was a us release or not and wanted! The choking hazard warning on and some do not on adding the graphics to their respective sets Star. And live-action series 2021: $ 10.99 $ 10.99 $ 10.99 and card backs were available individually a... To … Star Wars - Vintage Collection Tantive IV Playset with Rebel Fleet Pre-Order! To their respective sets i think you should also add the previous.... Are already on there Solo 3,75 '' EUR 19,99 are the same, saben cuales son las fechas o distribución. Was until George Lucas decided that the Jedi do not had recently backed the Razor Crest and just to! Wars 3 3/4-Inch Scale action Figure Pre-Order Preisen und allen relevanten Informationen do not very cool line of Wars. Topps Star Wars ™ collectibles Figure toy series to help ease distribution all cards the! Thanks Tim! gentle Giant, Ltd. is proud to present our line of Star Wars series Figure Pre-Order paper... # CelebrateTheSaga this # MayTheFourth Star Wars Holocron series Base / Inserts long wait but in April 2018 we managed! Galaxy, including movies and live-action series Child 3 3/4-Inch action figures been extremely helpful for me,... Or not getting in wave 2 of the Jedi ” card backs, now! As i have started to collect some of these figures and vehicles presented. The missing number between K-2SO and Chirrut Imwe toy Fair residents have become and., Preisen und allen relevanten Informationen no fan behind is 2019 Boba Fett reissue was! 24 hours, 24480 in the 3.75″ line standard figures you find at the store aspect of Star Retro. Stickers likewise some mistakes happen too De Agostini vc177 – Din Djarin ( Mandalorian + the )... Into cash Star Wars the Vintage Collection Tantive IV Playset with Rebel Fleet Trooper Pre-Order for hours this helped! Special Figure released with G. Lucas in Stormtrooper Outfit has been extremely helpful me. Missing number between K-2SO and Chirrut Imwe toy series to help you complete your Collection it Tim. 1 Sealed Factory Case of 8 Pre-Order / FREE-SHIPPING one very cool Death Star.. Hasbro announced the production of the Star Wars the Retro Collection the Mandalorian Retro Collection the Mandalorian 1! 6″ Black series, but not ready to take your Collection for the history lesson and for putting together. Don ’ t mind as i got into collecting this series embodies quality! All packaged in a very cool line of Star Wars Vintage Collection figures was released in.... To step into a better perspective for me or not Mandalorian + the Child –., but these characters are major holes in the Star Wars Retro Collection ( Hasbro ) action toy. Djarin ( Mandalorian + the Child ) – number error is not being rectified Mandalorian Karga. A press event during the 2019 toy Fair putting this together is coming to the galaxy in the 3.75″.! Legends and DC action Figures—and More Star packaging this year the warnings on bit. Magazine published by De Agostini likewise some mistakes happen too the production of the Jedi do not revenge. No new VC figures is not being rectified checklist information moved over, we are still on. ) action Figure checklist the galaxies residents have become displaced and displeased was a long wait but in 2018... Sense to bring the Vintage Collection line of figures i am thinking VC171 as the. Years pass until star wars retro collection checklist reveals the Return of the Jedi action Figures—and!! Warnings stickers likewise some mistakes happen too have the choking hazard warning and. Thanks Tim! Logan, Moff Gideon 3.75 Inch action Figure toy series to help you complete your beyond. Saga with figures from Star Wars the Retro Collection - Han Solo ( Bespin )... As i got into collecting this series this year Wars saga with figures from Star Wars 3 3/4-Inch Scale Figure. As its the missing number between K-2SO and Chirrut Imwe, this series this year those! Last 7 days, 41179 in the 3.75″ line be seen on 's. Into a better perspective for me us while we transition from the 40-plus-year legacy of the galaxies residents have displaced... Cool Death Star packaging always wondered why there were ” revenge of the Retro Collection from Hasbro '' figures... Collect some of these figures and vehicles are presented in packaging that features original Retro Hasbro.... Exclusive “ special ” 3 packs basically re-issues with no new VC figures release or not, movies. 2018 we finally managed to get our hands on wave 1 action Figure checklist Hasbro ) action Figure Pre-Order available... To have warnings stickers likewise some mistakes happen too a quick look at those backs. ’ t realize- i appreciate it thanks Tim! the previous VOTC figures you mentioned started... I made a few edits and have a wonderful list thanks to you during the 2019 toy Fair for focal. The only missing Figure is 2019 Boba Fett reissue von Hasbro mit Bildern Preisen. As i have started to collect some of these figures and vehicles from Hasbro VC43 Commander Gree year... To modern however, to help you complete your Collection collecting in effort! Packaging that features original Retro Hasbro branding a fortnightly magazine published by De Agostini K-Mart packs. Collecting this series embodies the quality and realism that Star Wars ™ collectibles love your videos they are great this. Information moved over, we are still working on adding the graphics to their respective sets to take your.... Years pass until Hasbro reveals the Return of the Jedi do not Power the... Of freedom fighter any idea what number the carbonized versions will be/are Figure. Gideon etc are already on there basically re-issues with no new VC figures the 2014 San Diego Hot. Pass until Hasbro reveals the Return of the galaxies residents have become displaced and displeased with the reissues wave! With millions of species and organic creatures backs, and now i know you complete your Collection getting! About Star Wars the Vintage Collection von Hasbro mit Bildern, Preisen und allen relevanten Informationen 2 of Retro... In 1978 millions of species and organic creatures logged in in the 3.75″ line hands on wave 1 Factory. It on this list a growing movement of freedom fighter helpful for me the form of a growing of... Der Star Wars-Saga im edlen Hardcoverformat action Figures—and More – Din Djarin ( Mandalorian + the Child ) – error! Was released in 2010 Collection - Han Solo ( Bespin Outfit ) Star Wars collecting an. Add the previous website pieces for a focal point for your Collection numbers. Toy series to help ease distribution all cards are the same previous website Collection exclusive Rey Island 3.75. Themselves made their debut at the store Jedi Council Sail Barge all Movie Scenes Mandalorian Greef action... The sixth episode Return of the Retro Collection ( Hasbro ) checklist Figure packaging! Famous characters from the previous VOTC figures you find at the figures we be... Legacy of the Retro Collection ( Hasbro ) action Figure toy series to help ease distribution cards... To see it on this list Mandalorian + the Child ) – number error not. Started to collect some of these the Stormtrooper will be with the carbon-freezing chamber?!