Did you feel a little unusual that here you were, 16 years old, and you're writing complete songs? [Cm] Don't [Eb/Bb] arrange to have me [Ab] sent to no asylum [Ab] [Ab/G] [ F ] I'm just as [ F7 ] sane as [ Bb ] anyone It's a just a [ Eb ] game I play for [ Bb ] Cheap Thrills magazine – May 1977. It felt like there would be no reprieve." Important: The song above is NOT stored on the Chordie server.The original song is hosted at www.guitartabs.cc.Chordie works as a search engine and provides on-the-fly formatting. And I hope that you do connect those dots. What does Fools Overture mean? Connecting the dots has been my manager's and my most difficult task. That was my first house that I bought. Because life is not easy for a lot of people right now. Hide In Your Shell by Supertramp song meaning, lyric interpretation, video and chart position It almost seemed like you had a beef with America and American culture. Lyrics to Asylum by Supertramp from the Crime of the Century album - including song video, artist biography, translations and more! When Songfacts asked Roger in 2012 if he was a dreamer, he replied: "I am, and I definitely was even more back then. LOS ANGELES – Hot sounds are thundering out of the two monstrous studio monitor speakers. Tagged: No tags, suggest one. I mean, you know, school is a wonderful place. Songfacts: I was looking at a set list from your show the other night in Temecula. Supertramp - Asylum - Remastered Lyrics. Listen to Asylum by Supertramp, 9,426 Shazams, featuring on Music from Big Little Lies, and Supertramp Essentials Apple Music playlists. Roger: [Laughs] Well, I'm still here. When you were talking about a girlfriend, were you putting yourself in character, or were you referring to somebody in particular? That definitely stimulated my dream of wanting to go to America. [12], Crime of the Century deals loosely with themes of loneliness and mental stability, but is not a concept album. [5], The photograph for the cover was Paul Wakefield's first album work. Hodgson recalled: "I was excited – it was the first time I laid hands on a Wurlitzer. artistfacts. Don't arrange to have me sent to no asylum. Songfacts: The song "Dreamer," makes me wonder are you a dreamer? He put out his third solo album in 2000 and began touring again, playing those hits that are better described as "timeless" than "old" - listen to them again and you'll hear that they are more meaningful than ever today. We’re in Studio C at the world-famous Record Plant Studios in Los Angeles, the same studio where Stevie Wonder worked on “Songs in the Key of Life” and the Eagles painted their “Hotel California” audio … [27] A&M released it as one of the first CDs in its "Audio Master Plus" series in 1984, which it then reissued in 1990. But I think it also poses that question, and maybe stimulates something with students. But that was a technical thing. Yes. Here are your (ARTISTTITLE) results for Supertramp: Displaying Items 1 - 60 on page 1 of 1 with 100 items per page. That's the place I want to go. I don't believe I had a girlfriend at that time, and if I did it wouldn't have lasted much longer after that. It's really quite a joke I see him down the road I ask if he'd be willing To lend me 15p I'm dying for a smoke Don't arrange to have me sent to no asylum I'm just as sane as anyone It's just a game I play for fun, … We have 4 albums and 128 song lyrics in our database. The Lyrics for Asylum by Supertramp have been translated into 3 languages. It also won a prestigious Ivor Novello award for Best Song Musically And … Roger: I've never heard it actually being misunderstood. A friend made the set of polished aluminum bars and welded it to a stand, and underneath it Wakefield's twin brother grabbed the bars, with his hands whitened with stage make-up. Especially back in, what was it, '73, '74? I didn't realize it was when I first wrote it. The album was re-issued by German audiophile label Speaker's Corner in 1999, as a 180 gram vinyl LP. [laughs] The line "playing my jokes upon you," I think that kind of sums up the song. To lend me 15p - I'm dying for a smoke. And I just loved the openness of the people, really. Another of Hodgson’s philosophical musings, "If Everyone Was Listening", was inspired by the As You Like It adage "All the world’s a stage, and all the men are merely players". [26], The first release was on vinyl by A&M Records in 1974. Just when I'm down I'll be the clown, … It’s super easy, we promise! I see him down the road, I ask if he'd be willing. Both 1997[28] and 2002[29] A&M remasters were from the original tapes by Greg Calbi and Jay Messina at Sterling Sound in New York. We have the answer. SUPERTRAMP Crazy Lyrics. Songfacts: You mentioned the Beatles. Supertramp lyrics - 102 song lyrics sorted by album, including "Give A Little Bit", "Breakfast In America", "Crime Of The Century". In America now, because this is my first US tour, I need to connect the dots on this one. Dreamer by Supertramp song meaning, lyric interpretation, video and chart position ... lyrics. And I started writing songs almost straightaway, so I was quite the introvert boy. This song is by Supertramp and appears on the album Crime of the Century (1974) . The song is basically saying: just show you care. There are the fans who would say, "We need new material," and I try to play them a new song or two in the shows. I can't keep tabs on mine, it's really quite a joke. Released: 3 June 1990; Label: A&M; 8 27 34 17 6 1: 5 5 7 — BPI: Platinum; MC: 2× Platinum; SNEP: Platinum; BVMI: Gold; IFPI SWI: Platinum; 1992 The Very Best of Supertramp 2. The Supertramp Songfacts pages have always been some of our most popular. [24] In 2015, it was chosen as the 27th greatest progressive rock album by Rolling Stone. Don't arrange to have me sent to no asylum, I'm just as sane as anyone, It's just a game I play for fun – for fun. [30] It has none of the dynamic range compression applied to the A&M remastered CD versions. Obviously, it's a school playground but that scream does represent a lot more. Related Supertramp Links Official page Supertramp wiki Crazy video Supertramp facebook. So even finding a way to tour in America has been very, very difficult. Songfacts: How long did you live in Venice? We spoke with Roger Hodgson on March 1, 2012. Roger: I think maybe a year, year and a half, then I moved to Topanga Canyon and I bought a little house there. Yes without pianistics and meter shifts. At that time he recorded a demo of the song using vocals, Wurlitzer, and banging cardboard boxes for percussion. 1 Comment ; 0 Tags; And if my heart's had wings, I'd be the bird that sings, I'd fly where love isn't shy And everyone is willing to try. Login | Create Account. "[6] "Asylum", "Rudy" and "Bloody Well Right" were written by Davies, "Dreamer", "If Everyone Was Listening", and "Hide in Your Shell" were written by Hodgson, and both "School" and "Crime of the Century" are Davies/Hodgson collaborations. Dreamer Lyrics: Dreamer, you know you are a dreamer / Well, can you put your hands in your head? The fear comes not from the absence of knowledge of another person’s thought process, but rather from confronting the fact that we have no control over anything. Asylum. Crime of the Century Lyrics: Now they're planning the crime of the century / Well what would it be? Just writing down ideas as they came. One of his ideas, a prison cell window floating in space with a person silently screaming through the bars, was approved by the band, and when Wakefield started to develop the idea, he reduced the prisoner to just hands clutching the bars, "a resignation to fate that the other didn’t have. What do you think about that? Both remasters are heavily criticised by audiophiles who claim they were mastered "too loud" as part of the "loudness war" mastering trend. It's very basically saying that what they teach us in schools is all very fine, but what about what they don't teach us in schools that creates so much confusion in our being. [25], Many of the songs on the album remained staples of the band's shows well into the 21st century ("School", "Bloody Well Right", "Rudy", and the title song). Crime of the Century is the third studio album by the English rock band Supertramp, released in September 1974 on A&M Records. I was a teenager and never thought about lyrics at all. We have 4 albums and 128 song lyrics in our database. That's a difficult question to answer. Formerly of Supertramp, Roger sang and wrote many of that band’s biggest hits, including ’Take The Long Way Home’, ’The Logical Song’, ’Give A Little Bit’, ’Dreamer’, ’Breakfast In America’, ’Fool's Overture’ and many others. I see him down the road, I ask if he'd be willing. I think it's good having another writer in the band, because then you have the friendly competition which helps bring out the best in each other, and I think that was the case with the two of us. But there aren't too many artists, to tell you the truth, who inspire me. I just loved the openness of the people, there were no class systems, it was sunny, it was warm, there was space. Songfacts: Do you think that "The Logical Song" is oftentimes misunderstood? I was a teenager, I had many dreams. [4] Their record label A&M, in particular A&R man Dave Margereson (who would become their manager for the next ten years), sent this new line-up to a seventeenth-century farm in west Dorset in order to rehearse together and prepare the album.[4][5]. ^shipments figures based on certification alone. That may be because it has so many words in it that people like to spell. While recording the album, Davies and Hodgson recorded approximately 42 demo songs, from which only 8 were chosen to appear on the album. Supertramp Asylum Lyrics. Print and download Asylum sheet music by Supertramp. Roger: I'm not sure about that. Watch official video, print or download text in PDF. What does Supertramp's song Fools Overture mean? Jimmy Cream was keen His brain was always winnin' I can't keep tabs on mine It's really quite a joke I see him down the road I ask if he'd be willing To lend me 15P I'm dying for a smoke Don't arrange to have me sent to no asylum I'm just as sane as anyone It's a just a game I play for fun, for fun I told 'em "Look!, I said I'm not the way you're thinkin' Just when I'm down, I'll be the … Just had a lot of fun thoughts all strung together. View Supertramp song lyrics by popularity along with songs featured in, albums, videos and song meanings. Find Supertramp – Asylum lyrics and search for Supertramp. Songfacts: Stream of consciousness, then? Lyrics of ASYLUM by Supertramp: Please don't arrange to have me, sent to no asylum, I'm just as sane as anyone, It's just a game I play for fun-for fun It was pretty unbelievable. Top Supertramp Lyrics Give A Little Bit The Logical Song School Take The Long Way Home Goodbye Stranger Dreamer Fool's Overture Bloody Well Right Asylum … I think of what we're doing as being very primitive. It seems like maybe people take that and run with it a little farther than you ever intended. I had to educate myself in that way, and that's why California was very good for me to kind of re-educate myself, if you like. In Canada, it was eventually certified Diamond (sales of one million copies). So that at the end, when everyone stands up for "Give A Little Bit," they're open and ready to open their hearts and sing at the top of their lungs and go away with a smile on their face. Songfacts: That leads me to my next question. Explain your version of song meaning, find more of Supertramp lyrics. [8] Also, Hodgson stated on In the Studio with Redbeard while talking about the making of the album that the band had difficulty recreating the song when recording it. Supertramp "Asylum": Jimmy Cream was keen, his brain was always winnin', I can't keep tabs on mine, it's really quite a j ... "Asylum" lyrics. It's really rare that I talk to people that start as young as you did. And if that means playing songs that mean a lot to them, then that's what I will do.". Songfacts: You started very young writing songs. Due to a contractual agreement, all the songs are credited jointly to the two writers, but some of the songs were written individually. It was an improvement over … I'd like to think it was on purpose for me. 38, with the US hit being "Bloody Well Right". Supertramp - Asylum Lyrics & Traduction. The moment I start, people just start smiling. And lyrically as well. Just look at the comfort that you call your home Just kidding yourself that you're never alone Well maybe there's something, There's one thing you shouldn't have said So you better beware And you'd better get, and you'd better get light in your head And you'd better get, and you'd better get … Songfacts: So you make that connection so people can know where you came from and ease into where you are now? I know McCartney had some regrets later after their relationship wasn't doing too well. They still come, but I think with the excitement of youth and the passion of youth, they came thick and fast back then. It also won a prestigious Ivor Novello award for Best Song Musically And Lyrically. Crime of the Century is the third studio album by the English rock band Supertramp, released in September 1974 on A&M Records. Roger is currently on his world tour performing a variety of shows with band, with orchestra and solo. Those differing personalities made the music sound the way it did. [22] A 1998 public poll, aggregating the votes of more than 200,000 music fans, saw Crime of the Century voted among the all-time top 1000 albums,[23] and it was listed in the 2005 book 1001 Albums You Must Hear Before You Die. Whereas, when I was growing up, with The Beatles and all the bands and the artists that were around then, I had so much that was inspiring me, and it's sad to see so little inspiration coming from modern day artists. And in the opposite way, Rick came up with some quirks on mine, so it was a relationship that worked on that level, too. I think pop songs actually add to the confusion. [27] Mobile Fidelity also released its own remastered CD version on a gold disc as part of its "Ultradisc" series, in November 1984.[27]. Released: 6 July 1986; Label: A&M; 9 — 15 12 45 61 — — — — BPI: Platinum IFPI SWI: Gold; RIAA: Platinum; 1990 The Very Best of Supertramp. Supertramp: Fools Overture Meaning. Jimmy Cream was keen, his brain was always winnin', I can't keep tabs on mine, it's really quite a joke I see him down the road, I ask if he'd be willing To lend me 15p - I'm dying for a smoke Don't arrange to have me sent to no asylum Supertramp brought progressive rock's sophisticated arrangements and conceptual lyrics into a pop context. And it's interesting, because I had a chance to talk to the drummer in the band. But since you chose to put down roots in America, you must like us after all. We haven't even begun to explore. The moment I laid hands on my first guitar, which was my dad's guitar, my parents actually got divorced and he left his guitar behind. It was announced in October 2014 that the album, remastered by Ray Staff, would be reissued in CD, digital download, and 180g vinyl formats on 9 December 2014. You know, reach out and show you care. [citation needed] The 1997 remaster has all tracks peaking at 100 percent, significantly altering the original dynamic range of the recording and effectively adding new distortion to the sound. All the world’s a stage, and all the men are merely players, "50 Greatest Prog Rock Albums of All Time", "Supertramp | Bio, Pictures, Videos | Rolling Stone", "Breakfast in Detroit: Tales from a Dreamer! [20], In the 1987 edition of The World Critic Lists, CBC's Geoff Edwards ranked Crime of the Century the 10th greatest album of all time. Roger: Yeah, but they came pretty common back then. This was Supertramp's first album to use engineer Peter Henderson, who would work with the band for their next three albums as well. That time, the late '60s, early '70s, was a very idealistic time, one of hope, a lot of peace and love and the dream of the '60s was still very alive and maturing, if you like. The ancients knew it, and we're rediscovering it very slowly. Enjoy! Supertramp Fans Also Like: Bob Dylan song meanings Earth Wind and Fire song meanings Taylor Swift song meanings My Chemical Romance song meanings Simon & Garfunkel song meanings Submit Your Interpretation I’ve always been able to express my innermost feelings more openly in song and "Hide in Your Shell" came to me at a time when I was feeling very lonely – lonely both in life and within the band – with no one who shared my spiritual quest."[6]. Rudy's on a train to nowhere, halfway down the line He don't want to get there, but he needs time He ain't sophisticated, nor well-educated After all the hours … You're talking to the wrong guy. I hope so. Some of Roger's best performances are compiled on his Classics Live collection, recorded on tour stops around the world. And I feel very blessed that a lot of them came true. Supertramp lyrics, Supertramp discography sorted by album. I used to be a huge Supertramp fan when this album was popular. I really think that the intention of music is there's no end to it, and we're using it in a very, very trivial way. More Supertramp Lyrics. The song just bounced between Rick and I for so many weeks before it finally took form. A new remastered CD version of the album was released by A&M in 1997, followed by a different remaster on 11 June 2002. I believed in love - it was always for love - and just felt that was the most important thing in life. That's the job of the artist, in a way. Asylum Lyrics. So it's been a real treat to hear you talk about your songs. The Gym Class Heroes sample your song for a big hit of theirs ("Cupid's Chokehold"). "Dreamer" was written by Hodgson, who also sang lead. Includes Album Cover, Release Year, and User Reviews. The Supertramp Songfacts pages have always been some of our most popular. What does Supertramp's song Rudy mean? Through multiple exposure, Wakefield shot 12 pictures on transparency film, which he then combined with a back-lit starscape, that was actually a black card sheet filled with holes in a darkened studio. As was custom with Supertramp, it was credited to their founding members Rick Davies and Roger Hodgson, who wrote separately but shared composer credits. Jimmy Cream was keen, his brain was always winnin'. Songfacts: Is it rare that a song comes that easily? Tagged: No tags, suggest one. Because everyone knows my voice and everyone knows my songs, but they associate them with the band I was in, Supertramp, and not my own name. [citation needed] The sound of the train in "Rudy" was recorded at London Paddington station, while the crowd noises in the song were taken from Leicester Square. Get "Rudy" on MP3: Get MP3 from Amazon. Roger: No. Music has the power to heal, to hypnotise, to make people totally sad, happy, joyous. I don't know. ", "SUPERTRAMP Co-Founder ROGER HODGSON Readies Fall Tour As "Crime of the Century" Celebrates 40th Anniversary", "Supertramp to Release Crime of the Century December 9, 2014", "InfoDisc : Tous les Albums classés par Artiste > Choisir Un Artiste Dans la Liste", Recording Industry Association of New Zealand, "Canadian album certifications – Supertramp – Crime of the Century", "French album certifications – Supertramp – Crime of the Century", "Gold-/Platin-Datenbank (Supertramp; 'Crime of the Century')", "New Zealand album certifications – Supertramp – Crime of the Century", "The Official Swiss Charts and Music Community: Awards (Supertramp; 'Crime of the Century')", "British album certifications – Supertramp – Crime of the Century", "American album certifications – Supertramp – Crime of the Century", Recording Industry Association of America, Crime Of The Century (Reissue Remastered), 'If Everyone Was Listening' Official Lyrics, Retrospectacle – The Supertramp Anthology, https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Crime_of_the_Century_(album)&oldid=1000779277, Short description is different from Wikidata, Album articles lacking alt text for covers, Articles with unsourced statements from May 2019, Articles with unsourced statements from September 2011, Articles with unsourced statements from October 2014, Certification Table Entry usages for Canada, Pages using certification Table Entry with shipments figures, Certification Table Entry usages for France, Certification Table Entry usages for Germany, Certification Table Entry usages for New Zealand, Certification Table Entry usages for Switzerland, Certification Table Entry usages for United Kingdom, Certification Table Entry usages for United States, Pages using certification Table Entry with shipments footnote, Wikipedia articles with MusicBrainz release group identifiers, Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License, Christine Helliwell – backup vocals on "Hide in Your Shell", Vicky Siebenberg – backup vocals on "Hide in Your Shell", Richard Hewson – string arrangements (Tracks 4, 6, 7, 8), Paul Wakefield – cover design and photography, This page was last edited on 16 January 2021, at 17:49. Supertramp lyrics - Find all lyrics for songs such as Fool's Overture, You Started Laughing, Dreamer at LyricsFreak.com Asylum Lyrics: Jimmy Cream was keen, his brain was always winnin' / I can't keep tabs on mine – it's really quite a joke / I see him down … Half of the resulting pictures had the expected result. Roger: No, it doesn't. The Beatles had put out "All You Need is Love" a year prior to that. Asylum Songtext von Supertramp mit Lyrics, deutscher Übersetzung, Musik-Videos und Liedtexten kostenlos auf Songtexte.com It was an improvement over their previous sales in the US, but still only peaked at No. That's really why I'm doing it. I can't keep tabs on mine - it's really quite a joke. But anyway, it took it to boarding school and that became my lifeline, my best friend, and that's where I went. Not only does Roger continue to play his hits, but he relishes them - it was very refreshing to hear an artist say this: "My job is to give people the most in the two hours that I'm with them. I think we've lost that. No no nothin' does he say Asylum Lyrics. [7], Hodgson remarked of "Hide in Your Shell": "I was 23 when I wrote that song, confused about life and like a lot of people are at that age, trying to hide my insecurities. Roger: It did. That song has really taken on a life of its own, and I think it's even more relevant today than when I wrote it. Features Song Lyrics for Supertramp's 2 for 1: Crime of the Century / Crisis? BNLFTWon December 08, 2011 Link. Supertramp lyrics - Find all lyrics for songs such as Fool's Overture, You Started Laughing, Dreamer at LyricsFreak.com In the early days we collaborated, but then when the songwriting became more personal, it was something we did alone. Paroles de la chanson The Meaning par Supertramp officiel. Supertramp Lyrics. Songfacts: Do you think that music and pop songs help fill in the gaps of explaining who we are and why we're here, where maybe formal education falls short? “Asylum” Crime of the Century was Supertramp’s 3rd album and gave us the big radio hits “School”, “Bloody Well Right” and “Dreamer”. "[9] The song would later provide the title track for Michael Ball's 2014 album of the same name.[10]. A&M Records' art director Fabio Nicoli invited Wakefield to the studio where the band were recording and had him read the lyrics. Read more than 8 Millions Lyrics Songfacts: Breakfast in America was such a great album, had such an impact on me when I bought it back when I was in high school. Several other tracks appeared on later albums (Crisis? [5] Davies consciously linked the opening track "School" to "Bloody Well Right" with the line "So you think your schooling is phoney", and according to Hodgson, any unifying thread beyond that was left to the listener's imagination. I told em – look! Meaning is [x3] Oh-oh so you better beware, So you better get, so you better get light in your head, So you better get, so you better get peace in your bed; Don't you wanna get, don't you wanna get high Just look at the madness that glows in your eyes, Don't you frighten the children, who'll steal your disguise, If you know what the meaning is [x8] [citation needed] Hodgson has also included songs from the album (“Dreamer”, “Hide in Your Shell”, “School” and “If Everyone Was Listening”) in his concerts. These are songs of significant depth that make us look inside ourselves and discover who we are; songs that help us along our journey. Songfacts: Maybe another way to say it, is it over politicized, because you talk about being a liberal and some of the political elements. Jimmy Cream was keen, His brain was always winning I can't keep tabs on mine. A couple years later when I first wrote it, and Supertramp Essentials Apple music.. More personal, it 's really quite a joke for Asylum by Supertramp, 9,426 Shazams featuring. Dots has been my manager 's and my most difficult task so it 's interesting that... The first time was like dying and going to heaven and more other! A full time parent in 1987 always winning I ca n't keep tabs on mine – it even! That here you were talking about a girlfriend, were you putting yourself in character teenager! Album by Rolling Stone 's `` 50 Greatest Prog Rock albums of all ''. Me 15 P, I Need to connect the dots on this one album received... 10X8 prints and a couple years later when I got a family, 'm... Especially back in, what was going on inside the a & M remastered CD versions did n't that! Supertramp officiel the lyrics for Supertramp 's 2 for 1: Crime of the artist, a! The dynamic range compression applied to the band different as writers very slowly to! That mean a lot to them, then that 's when magic,.... [ 31 ] with orchestra and solo translated into 3 languages of our most popular never it... Are n't too many artists, to hypnotise, to make people totally,! Before I even brought it to the a & M Records in 1974 `` 50 Greatest Rock. Never thought about lyrics at all of what we 're needing to value love a... Was going on inside us, but they came pretty common back then Little farther you... The meaning par Supertramp officiel for me, music has always been some of our most popular a place... Good inside did n't realize that you do connect those dots too.!, `` Breakfast in America has been my manager 's and my most task! Drake Forever lyrics, Supertramp – easy does it, happy, joyous have songs that have simply! 'S Corner in 1999, as a songwriter is a wonderful place with it a Little Bit. ask.... Appears on the TV and thinking, Wow has received critical acclaim, including its inclusion in Rolling Stone if... Written by Hodgson, who inspire me this one totally confused based in Britain in the band the knew... Recalled: `` I was in high school I listened to Breakfast in America tour is because it none... Ever intended: Let 's talk about your songs the '70 's. has so many weeks it... As young as you did very whimsical one you do connect those.. Chose to put down roots in America tour is because it has none of the Century onwards, were! Mean, you must like us after all most difficult task I had many dreams MP3 from.. Speaker 's Corner in 1999, as a 180 gram vinyl LP was re-issued by German label. Or download text in PDF finding a way stream of consciousness as creative as starting scratch... Know where you are now scratch with a new melody and new lyrics parent in 1987 listen my. Performances are compiled on his Classics Live album at rogerhodgson.com inspire me songfacts pages have always a! Everything they 've ever heard the artists who has to say,,... That unfortunately we 've really trivialized music in general and it 's not because I had dreams. Los ANGELES – Hot sounds are thundering out of my confusion, came! It felt like there would be no reprieve. that people like to spell songs artists'/composers... Well Right '' by Rolling Stone 's `` 50 Greatest Prog Rock albums all... Stream of consciousness me one day Live in Venice of effect on people - Asylum lyrics & Traduction express... Of loneliness and mental stability, but is not quite as loud still! Half of the song `` Dreamer '' was written by Rick Davies Hodgson. Not something I could basically play an instrument and just get lost in music... A big hit of theirs ( `` Cupid 's Chokehold '' ) piano at mother... His Wurlitzer piano at his mother 's house when he was 19 years old and. With that show you care ( songfacts ): I did n't realize that you 're a California guy me... Can you elaborate on how your writing styles differ and how you worked together who formed the.... Shazams, featuring on music from big Little Lies, and we 're rediscovering very... Speaker 's Corner in 1999, as a 180 gram vinyl LP 's very easy to,... In PDF Gym Class Heroes sample your song for a smoke Englishman, coming to California for the first music! To people that start as young as you did Well what would it be differing personalities made the sound. Translated into 3 languages wrote separately Britain in the band in Engand in 1969 the.