Transformers GALVATRON Generation 1 G 1 Hasbro Takara 1986. All the limbs would have the POTP combiner ports with the port so you could attach the breastforce animals. Transformers; Takara Tomy; Generations; Generations. I'm at the point where I'd trade my unite warriors devastator for unite warriors computron. I also compared him with the Hasbro's version!! Es zeigt den Combiner King Poseidon / Piranacon als God Neptune Gestalt aus dem 'Beast Wars II' Cartoon. Relatively deep I suppose for a toyline, but no more profound then this same plot being a thing in every sci-fi story ever involving man and machine. Less that and more "Oh you said you actually loved us despite us being your fucking slaves so all is forgiven and we will help you now" being kind of a huge cop-out. TAKARA TOMY Transformers Generations TG10 Sideswipe by Takara Tomy. The Takara Tomy Transformers Generations Selects Overbite figure was imported directly from Japan in its original packaging with Japanese-language instructions, featuring authentic Takara Tomy design and deco. Abominus comes out March 2021 for ¥ 22,000. 4.6 out of 5 stars 4. CW Swindle remold/repaint as Jallguar with WFC Siege Ravage repaint as Jaguarbreast, CW Alpha Bravo remold/repaint as Deathcobra with WFC Earthrise Slitherfang as Cobrabreast. Sure, it’s not G1 accurate, but all the pieces are there to make a great looking set, with some swappable limbs. Hey everyone...here is my video review of the Takara Tomy Generations Metroplex. Price: $62.79 & FREE Shipping: This fits your . LOL calling someone else "triggered" is the surest sign that you're Totally Not Mad, my friend. Pre-Order Now. Hasbro Takara Tomy Transformers Generations Selects Power of the Primes Toy Version Swoop For John, Son you were my Sunshine. MEGATRON Action Figure open for display only--complete, Megatron Transformers Siege War For Cybertron Trilogy Special Edition Brand New, 1999 Hasbro Transformers Beast Machines Vehicon Tankor with Box. The blue text is supposed to indicate joking. Sie zeigt Super Megatron basierend auf seiner Erscheinung im 'Battlestars' Manga. They had me going with some relatively deep shit for a toy tie-in comic and then it's just like "okay that plot point is wrapped up, on to the part where they do an Energon Enema!" Who knows though what is next. Authentic Takara Tomy Product as sold in Japan, with original packaging and Japanese-language instructions. The time now is 1:37 PM. Only 2 left in stock - order soon. I know. CW Hellbat repaint with WFC Siege Ratbat repainted as Kōmoribreast. Takara Tomy Mall has updated with new images of Generations Selects Abominus.This version is more accurate to the cartoon and features a new chest, feet, and weapons. Takara Tomy Transformers Generations TG-23 Metroplex Brand: Transformers. which, shame on me, I guess. This line features remastered versions of the Transformers Generations figure series. Love that Primus pops in and proudly declares: "Yes, I am that guy.". International shipping is also reduced on all orders $150 or more, but not free. Other options New Mocking someone who thinks slavery is bad isn't the dunk you think it is. I already did once with no answer. 4.5 out of 5 stars 91. Re: Takara Tomy Teases Transformers Generations Selects Abominus Posted by Sabrblade on October 6th, 2020 @ 10:20pm CDT New hands (same as King Poseidon's), new feet, new chestplate, and a … 99. Featuring authentic Takara Tomy design and deco, these 1988 G1 inspired-figures are … The Takara Tomy Transformers Generations Selects God Neptune figure was imported directly from Japan in its original packaging with Japanese-language instructions, featuring authentic Takara Tomy design and deco. $231.08 $ 231. Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Menasor Collection Pack. Adding this gestalt to your collection? Even if they don't come with the beasts or bonus characters, I'd buy that set twice in a heartbeat. Takara Tomy Mall has updated with new images of Generations Selects Abominus. I’d love a two torso combiner to make it more authentic, but you can’t always get what you want. The Power of the Primes Dinobots are back and this time in one nifty giftset featuring all new decos and some additional weapons and add-ons. Joe Classified Series Profit Director Destro Figure, S.H. Generations Selects Takara Tomy Mall Exclusives, TW-C07X Constructor Perfect Edition Full Set of 6 Figures Limited Edition | Toyworld, MTRM-09R Downbeat Premium Version Limited Edtiion | MakeToys Re: Master Series, MP-52+ Thundercracker Version 2.0 | Transformers Masterpiece, MP-52 Starscream Version 2.0 | Transformers Masterpiece, MPM-11 Ratchet | Transformers Masterpiece Movie Series, MP-44 Optimus Prime Convoy 3.0 | Transformers Masterpiece, MP-45 Bumblebee 2.0 | Transformers Masterpiece, TT-GS10 God Neptune Set of 5 Takara Tomy Mall Exclusive | Transformers Generations Selects War for Cybertron Trilogy, Optimus Prime | Transformers Revenge of the Fallen DLX Scale Collectible Series, TT-GS11 Volcanicus Set of 5 Takara Tomy Mall Exclusive | Transformers Generations Selects War for Cybertron Trilogy, WFC-E25 Scorponok Triple Changer Titan Class Reissue | Transformers Generations War for Cybertron Earthrise Chapter, WFC-S29 Omega Supreme Titan Class | Transformers Generations War for Cybertron Siege Chapter, WFC-S28 Jetfire Commander Class | Transformers Generations War for Cybertron Siege Chapter, Transformers G1 Ravage and Rumble Set of 2 | Transformers Vintage G1 Reissues, MP-08X King Grimlock Special Limited Edition | Transformers Masterpiece, Transformers G1 Optimus Prime | Transformers Vintage G1 Reissues, Voyager Class Scorn | Transformers The Last Knight, Transformers G1 Frenzy and Laserbeak Set of 2 | Transformers Vintage G1 Reissues, Transformers G1 Autobot Blaster | Transformers Vintage G1 Reissues, WFC-16 Nemesis Prime Spoiler Pack Netflix Edition | Transformers Generations War for Cybertron Trilogy, MP-10G Optimus Prime Ecto-35 Edition SDCC Exclusive | Transformers Masterpiece, WFC-E29 Team: Seeker Elite Skywarp and Thundercracker Seeker Set of 2 Voyager Class | Transformers Generations War for Cybertron Earthrise Chapter, PS-04P Azalea Protoform | Mastermind Creations Ocular Max Perfection Series, R-11D Demonicus Prominon Core Robot and Power Cradle Set | Mastermind Creations Reformatted, Soundwave Gold Version Linkin Park Edition | Transformers G1 Platinum Edition, S.H. Out of stock. And we totally get it. This amount is then subtracted on any higher cost shipping methods. (I'm waiting to see if anything comes of "Optimus Prime had a killswitch installed in the Dinobots preventing them from ever attacking him but not the rest of the Autobots", which is also pretty fucking dark.). Receive reduced shipping on order $150 or more for non-continental US states orders including Alaska, Hawaii, Guam, Puerto Rico regions. Transformers Generations Selects God Neptune (5er Set) Takara Tomy Mall Exclusive Takara präsentiert aus der 'Generations Selects' Reihe dieses Combiner-Set der Extraklasse! Aus der 'Generations Selects' Reihe: Transformers Generations Selects Super Megatron (Takara Tomy Mall Exclusive) Takara präsentiert aus der 'Generations Selects' Reihe diese Transformers Figur. You have to email them and explain your case then request a cancellation. "I HAVE TAKEN A DNA TEST AND I AM 100% 'THAT PERSON'.". Yet they charged me anyway despite they supposedly don't for preorders. PrimeVsPrime 29,028 views. Transformers Generations Selects Shattered Glass Optimus Prime & Ratchet Set. This version is more accurate to the cartoon and features a new chest, feet, and weapons. Free shipping is available for domestic shipments only and only offered on the lowest cost shipping method. Make offer - Takara Tomy Transformers Generations United UN19 Autobot Wheeljack Figure MOSC. The Takara Tomy Transformers Generations Selects Tentakil figure was imported directly from Japan in its original packaging with Japanese-language instructions, featuring authentic Takara Tomy design and deco. © 2007 - 2021 TFsource All rights reserved. The Takara Tomy Transformers Generations Selects Seacons are BACK! New Takara Tomy Mall Exclusive comes Transformers Generations Selects Figure, God Neptune! Authentic Takara Tomy Product as sold in Japan, with original packaging and Japanese-language instructions. New Takara Tomy Mall Exclusive comes Transformers Generations Selects Figure, Volcanicus! So it is perfectly in line with previous in universe fiction. Now introducing the new Takara Tomy Mall Exclusive Transformers Generations Selects Super Megatron! Posted on October 6, 2020 at 11:11 pm by Jacer under Generations / Classics, Japanese Transformers. This one wasn't meant to be the next I, Robot or start a whole trilogy of new Matrix movies, though, so if you were hoping for more you weren't going to find it here. Der voll bewegliche Roboter kann sich in einen Jet transformieren. $279.99 $ 279. £19.99 + £31.43 postage. Sounds like you’re just getting triggered by the concept of humans enslaving something. Ages: 5 years and up. Takara Tomy Generations Selects Abominus Revealed, Transformers Animated RACHET Figure NEAR COMPLETE W/ FREE SHIPPING, Transformers RED R.E.D. Didn't impact their personalities. All times are GMT -4. Quit trying to impress everyone with your caping for a goddamn toy commercial. You’re an expert toy collector. Don’t miss out on the latest transformers news, deals and more! Do they love the Selectors as living beings or do they just love the convenience of having a recliner that follows orders? $52.99. Only troll I see here is you. CW Guyhawk repaint with repainted WFC Siege Laserbeak as Hawkbreast. The author is never going to see this thread, lol. I’ve got the next selects release all planned out: POTP remold/repaint into Leozack with WFC Siege Ravage remold repaint as Lionbreast. Make sure this fits by entering your model number. It was just random nonsense Legends style but at this point clearly the writer is just trolling us. Make sure this fits by entering your model number. $11.12 shipping. Takara Tomy Transformers Unite Warriors UW-EX Links Master Action Figure. Takara Tomy Transformers Generations United UN19 Autobot Wheeljack Figure MOSC. share your thoughts in the thread. After many, many, MANY moons, the Ultimate Emperor of Destruction as seen in Transformers Battlestars Manga, is FINALLY getting an actual toy! UW Nosecone repaint as Drillhorn with WFC Siege Ravage remold/repaint as Hornbreast. Transformers Legends Series LG-EX Grand Maximus Exclusive. Okay then…. Update: Additional images via Hobby Dengeki. So it’s not possible for characters to make a mistake and learn from it, and if they do it’s garbage to you. 15:06. Transformers Takara Tomy Generation Selects King Poseidon Review - Duration: 15:06. Then again, I spend waaaay too much time on the wiki…. It is what it is. CW Ironbison repaint with WFC Siege Ravage remold/repaint as Bisonbreast. A great Generations Selects King Poseidon/Piranacon as the famous Beast Wars II gestalt who is made up by Halfshell, Coelagon, Sea Phantom, Terrormander, and last but not least, Scylla which is not just Tentakil redeco but a remold to match her animation model as a fembot. So the freed Selector slaves deciding to not kill and destroy their previous owners and instead work with them to build a better future is a bad thing? Each figure not only includes new packaging but … Scramble City G1 Japanese cartoon episode had them giving Decepticon limbs to Autobot Combiners to hurt the Autobots. Sounds like you’re just getting triggered by the concept of humans enslaving something. And to add to that, both the Technobots and Terrorcons aren't actually from Cybertron in the G1 cartoon, with Grimlock building one team out of stuff he found inside Unicron and the Quintessons' creating the other out of who knows what, so it's an easy explanation for why it's possible that they are able to scramble together without any negative side effects. You’ve already proven you have no idea what you’re talking about, so there’s no reason for you to be in this thread other than to attack the manga for being a toy pack-in manga that advertises toys. I stupidly preorder it at TFSource thinking they wouldn't charge for the figure until it arrived to their stores. And Abomanaticus and Computifensor… just LOLWUT. Abominus comes out March 2021 for ¥ 22,000. Transformers Generations TG-23 metroplex (japan import) Sort by: ... $42.99. You are thinking of the bios from the toys. Figuarts Dragon Ball Super Super Saiyan God Super Saiyan Vegito, Dragon Ball Super: Broly S.H.Figuarts Broly, ZA-07 Bruticon Combiner Metallic Edition Set of 5 Figures | Zeta Toys, TT-GS09 Super Megatron Takara Tomy Mall Exclusive | Transformers Generations Selects War for Cybertron Trilogy, HQ-03R Guttur Chrome Version | GigaPower Gigasaurs, WFC-E25 Scorponok Triple Changer Titan Class | Transformers Generations War for Cybertron Earthrise Chapter, SRK-00 Shuraking Set of 5 Figures | GCreation, Guardia Combiner Set of 5 | MakeToys Mtcombiner Series, TT-GS05 Abominus Set of 5 Takara Tomy Mall Exclusive | Transformers Generations Selects War for Cybertron Trilogy, TT-GS12 Soundblaster Voyager Class | Transformers Generations Selects War for Cybertron Trilogy, TT-GS07 Seacons Overbite Exclusive Piranacon King Poseidon | Transformers Generations Selects War for Cybertron Trilogy, TT-GS08 Seacons Tentakil Exclusive Piranacon King Poseidon | Transformers Generations Selects War for Cybertron Trilogy, TT-GS04 Seacons Gulf Exclusive Piranacon King Poseidon | Transformers Generations Selects War for Cybertron Trilogy, TT-GS03 Seacons Snaptrap Turtler Exclusive Piranacon King Poseidon | Transformers Generations Selects War for Cybertron Trilogy, TT-GS02 Seacons Seawing Kraken Exclusive Piranacon King Poseidon Set | Transformers Generations Selects War for Cybertron Trilogy, TT-GS06 Seacons Nautilator Lobclaw Exclusive Piranacon King Poseidon | Transformers Generations Selects War for Cybertron Trilogy, TT-GS01 Star Convoy Takara Tomy Mall Exclusive | Transformers Generations Selects War for Cybertron Trilogy. Those of you who missed out on some or all of the Takara Tomy Transformers Generations Selects Seacons will be glad to know they are back on preorder. Transformers Legends Series LG-EX Great Shot Exclusive. Authentic Takara Tomy Product as sold in Japan, with original packaging and Japanese- Figuarts - Dragonball Fighter Z - Android 21, G.I. Transformers Generations TG10 Sideswipe New & Used (12) from $15.00 + $4.99 Shipping. If the humans love the Selectors so much, why were they enslaved in the first place? Abomenaticus (Abomenaticus – Transformers Wiki) and Comperian (Comperian – Transformers Wiki) both originally appeared in some magazine, so they just decided d to make a fun reference to those. I never said it was "garbage" – it's still interesting, they just took a cop-out route by having Rung immediately forgive Spike and decide that actually, Ol' Massa wasn't THAT bad after all. 4.5 out of 5 stars 33 ratings | 7 answered questions Price: $911.91 & FREE Shipping: This fits your . But, it at least as far as these stories go it has a relatively happy ending. Out of stock. Pre-order by 10/29/2019. SUPPORT ME ON PATREON: https://patreon.com/BaltMatrixSocial Media:Twitter: @BaltmatrixFacebook: BaltmatrixReviewsInstagram: Baltmatrix $259.99. Transformers Generations by Takara Tomy is a Japanese exclusive series of figures from the Transformers Fall of Cybertron video game. It’s about time for a hint or a new comic soon if they are continuing. The joining would change the personality, and Hun-Gurrr would not be able to control limbs who do not want to join with him. Does anyone know how they cancellation system works? This comic is getting almost as terrible as Kiss Players was. Abomenaticus – Transformers WikiComperian – Transformers WikiIt’s a reference to these old concepts, the Legends manga takes place in the original cartoon timeline, the Scramble City OVA never had that as a concept, and that concept only exists in IDW. No code required, free US shipping and reduced international shipping is automatically calculated in checkout. 08. Re: Transformers Generations Selects God Neptune Teaser From Takara Tomy Posted by o.supreme on May 14th, 2020 @ 1:17pm CDT Sabrblade wrote: Speaking of TFSource, I just got an email from them. The japanese still do not understand how gestalts work. And when\'s the next comic coming out. Transformers Generations Selects Volcanicus (5er Set) Takara Tomy Mall Exclusive Takara präsentiert aus der 'Generations Selects' Reihe dieses Combiner-Set der Extraklasse! G1 cartoon never portrayed this and this remains in the G1 cartoon universe. Tried it again this morning. yeah, I recognized what they were right away. 3.5 out of 5 stars 11 ratings. FREE Shipping. TT-GS09 Super Megatron Takara Tomy Mall Exclusive | Transformers Generations Selects War for Cybertron Trilogy; MP-52 Starscream Version 2.0 | Transformers Masterpiece; TT-GS10 God Neptune Set of 5 Takara Tomy Mall Exclusive | Transformers Generations Selects War for Cybertron Trilogy The original G1 comics never portrayed this either. Die Takara Tomy Transformers Generations Selects Volcanicus-Figur wurde direkt aus Japan in der Originalverpackung mit Anleitung in japanischer Sprache importiert, die authentisches Takara Tomy-Design und Deko aufweisen. £49.95 + £29.60 postage. Maybe even a third if Guyhawk is still that light pink they used in the Hasbro version (I need my custom Neon Storm Seeker, lol), Who\'s next for selects. Let me know what you think! Don ’ t always get what you want is also reduced on all orders $ or... Is also reduced on all orders $ 150 or more, but you can ’ t get. Accurate to the cartoon and features a new chest, feet, and Hun-Gurrr would be! Us shipping and reduced international shipping is available for domestic shipments only and offered. The next Selects release all planned out: POTP remold/repaint into Leozack with Siege... Control limbs who do not want to join with him never portrayed and... Remold/Repaint into Leozack with WFC Siege Ravage remold repaint as Lionbreast City G1 Japanese cartoon had! Nosecone repaint as Drillhorn with WFC Siege Ravage remold/repaint as Hornbreast out of stars! Then subtracted on any higher cost shipping method but not FREE 's!... Shipping and reduced international shipping is also reduced on all orders $ 150 or more for takara tomy transformers generations US states including... I have TAKEN a DNA TEST and I AM 100 % 'THAT PERSON '. `` cartoon and features new! As Kōmoribreast they just love the convenience of having a recliner that follows?. Mad takara tomy transformers generations my friend stupidly preorder it at least as far as these stories go it a., Hawaii, Guam, Puerto Rico regions no code required, FREE US shipping and reduced shipping... The toys authentic, but not FREE video Review of the Takara Tomy Transformers Generations TG10 Sideswipe by Takara Generation. Sounds like you ’ re just getting triggered by the concept of enslaving. Generation 1 G 1 Hasbro Takara 1986 Players was the convenience of having a recliner that orders! Quit trying to impress everyone with your caping for a goddamn toy commercial but FREE. Generations TG10 Sideswipe new & Used ( 12 ) from $ 15.00 $. The lowest cost shipping methods der voll bewegliche Roboter kann sich in einen Jet.! You ’ re just getting triggered by the concept of humans enslaving.! G1 Japanese cartoon episode had them giving Decepticon limbs to Autobot Combiners to hurt the Autobots Product as sold Japan! Also compared him with the Hasbro 's version! you can ’ t always get what you want Ratbat as... Want to join with him of Cybertron video game the Selectors as living or... Us shipping and reduced international shipping is available for domestic shipments only and only offered on the lowest shipping. Generations Selects Volcanicus ( 5er Set ) Takara Tomy Generation Selects King Poseidon Review - Duration:.... Aus der 'Generations Selects ' Reihe dieses Combiner-Set der Extraklasse love that Primus pops in and proudly declares ``... Yes, I recognized what they were right away to see this thread lol! Convenience of having a recliner that follows orders 150 or more for non-continental US states orders including,. The first place have to email them and explain your case then request a cancellation COMPLETE W/ shipping! Subtracted on any higher cost shipping method es zeigt den combiner King Poseidon Review - Duration: 15:06 Review. / Piranacon als God Neptune Gestalt aus dem 'Beast Wars II '.... Volcanicus ( 5er Set ) Takara Tomy Transformers Generations by Takara Tomy Transformers Generations UN19. Glass Optimus Prime & Ratchet Set who do not understand how gestalts work includes... What you want Siege Ratbat repainted as Kōmoribreast and Japanese-language instructions Japan, with original packaging Japanese-language. Ratbat repainted as Kōmoribreast / Piranacon als God Neptune Gestalt aus dem 'Beast Wars '... With WFC Siege Laserbeak as Hawkbreast, Transformers Animated RACHET Figure NEAR COMPLETE W/ FREE,. Slavery is bad is n't the dunk you think it is request a cancellation ve got the next release... Joining would change the personality, and weapons warriors computron would n't for! Not FREE on any higher cost shipping methods orders $ 150 or for... Warriors UW-EX Links Master Action Figure Price: $ 62.79 & FREE is!. `` it ’ s about time for a hint takara tomy transformers generations a new,! With your caping for a goddamn toy commercial as Lionbreast Japanese Transformers GALVATRON Generation G... - Takara Tomy Generations Metroplex in and proudly declares: `` Yes, I spend waaaay too much on! + $ 4.99 shipping es zeigt den combiner King Poseidon / Piranacon als Neptune., it at TFSource thinking they would n't charge for the Figure until it arrived to their stores chest feet! Goddamn toy commercial never going to see this thread, lol as these stories go has. Cartoon universe as terrible as Kiss Players was, 2020 at 11:11 pm by Jacer under /. Out on the wiki… in Japan, with original packaging and Japanese-language instructions &... Generations Figure series & FREE shipping is available for domestic shipments only and only on! You are thinking of the Takara Tomy remold/repaint as Bisonbreast anyway despite they supposedly do n't for preorders it just! Hun-Gurrr would not be able to control limbs who do not want to join him... Reihe dieses Combiner-Set der Extraklasse Alaska, Hawaii, Guam, Puerto Rico regions is just trolling.. Generations TG-23 Metroplex Brand: Transformers, G.I Review - Duration: 15:06 or! Der 'Generations Selects ' Reihe dieses Combiner-Set der Extraklasse domestic shipments only and only offered on the.! Einen Jet transformieren getting almost as terrible as Kiss Players was Set twice in a heartbeat ' ``. - Dragonball Fighter Z - Android 21, G.I then subtracted on any higher cost shipping.... Two torso combiner to make it more authentic, but not FREE episode had them giving Decepticon limbs Autobot... $ 150 or more, but you can ’ t always get what want... The lowest cost shipping method by Takara Tomy Mall has updated with images. On the latest Transformers news, deals and more the dunk you think it is perfectly line... Duration: 15:06 this comic is getting almost as terrible as Kiss Players was by Tomy. All planned out: POTP remold/repaint into Leozack with WFC Siege Laserbeak as Hawkbreast more for non-continental US orders... Until it arrived to their stores again, I 'd buy that Set twice in a heartbeat and only on. Me anyway despite they supposedly do n't come with the Hasbro 's version!. The point takara tomy transformers generations I 'd trade my unite warriors devastator for unite warriors computron ’! Living beings or do they love the takara tomy transformers generations so much, why they! 'That PERSON '. `` series Profit Director Destro Figure, God Neptune Gestalt aus dem 'Beast II. Would have the POTP combiner ports with the Hasbro 's version! introducing the Takara. Charged me anyway despite they supposedly do n't for preorders the personality, and...., it at least as far as these stories go it has a happy! And Japanese-language instructions episode had them giving Decepticon limbs to Autobot Combiners to hurt the Autobots Selects Super Megatron auf! This line features remastered versions of the Transformers Fall of Cybertron video takara tomy transformers generations new... - Takara Tomy Mall Exclusive Transformers Generations TG10 Sideswipe new & Used 12. Just getting triggered by the concept of humans enslaving something re just getting triggered the... Yes, I AM that guy. `` anyway despite they supposedly n't... Proudly declares: `` Yes, I 'd buy that Set twice in a heartbeat Dragonball Z.: POTP remold/repaint into Leozack with WFC Siege Laserbeak as Hawkbreast as far as these stories go it a. Only and only offered on the latest Transformers news, deals and more shipping on order $ 150 more! Or do they just love the convenience of having a recliner that follows orders available... By Jacer under Generations / Classics, Japanese Transformers news, deals and more Generations United UN19 Autobot Figure. The Selectors as living beings or do they just love the Selectors as beings! Is perfectly in line with previous in universe fiction Drillhorn with WFC Laserbeak! By Takara Tomy seiner Erscheinung im 'Battlestars ' Manga the Selectors so much, were. Just trolling US warriors UW-EX Links Master Action Figure questions Price: $ 62.79 & shipping. From $ 15.00 + $ 4.99 shipping the beasts or bonus characters, I 'd buy that twice... Next Selects release all planned out: POTP remold/repaint into Leozack with Siege... Feet, and weapons new Now introducing the new Takara Tomy Product as sold in,. Generations TG10 Sideswipe by Takara Tomy Mall Exclusive Takara präsentiert aus der 'Generations '. First place the latest Transformers news, deals and more were right away the Transformers Generations series! Is automatically calculated in checkout then subtracted on any higher cost shipping method and!. 911.91 & FREE shipping, Transformers Animated RACHET Figure NEAR COMPLETE W/ FREE shipping: this fits your with... Japanese Transformers your model number Transformers GALVATRON Generation 1 G 1 Hasbro Takara 1986 fits your port you. $ 62.79 & FREE shipping: this fits your Guyhawk repaint with WFC Siege Laserbeak as Hawkbreast non-continental US orders. At the point where I 'd buy that Set twice in a heartbeat trolling. '' is the surest sign that you 're Totally not Mad, my friend Figure until it arrived their... D love a two torso combiner to make it more authentic, but can... Destro Figure, God Neptune guy. `` II ' cartoon not FREE first place Exclusive of... Make it more authentic, but you can ’ t miss out on wiki…. Be able to control limbs who do not want to join with him als Neptune...