Learn more. This hutch is perfect for my mid-century styled dining room. Original wood grain finish, shiny gold brass fittings, electric wiring and frame. Kent Coffey Perspecta Mid Century Walnut and Rosewood China … $600.00. In order to proceed with a return you must let us know upon receiving the item (in person at the time of delivery if item was delivered via curbside delivery) or same day if it is a shipped item. Side Refine Panel. Vintage Danish Mid-Century Corner Cabinet/Hutch SQ0818155. If you’ve already done that, your item hasn’t arrived, or it’s not as described, you can report that to Etsy by opening a case. We ask that you read the listings carefully and examine each photo. favorite this post Jan 19 Dining room hutch $150 pic hide this posting restore restore this posting. Shop by Category. Photo credit for the staged photos: @real.home.co, Tags: MCM, Mid Century, Midcentury, Mid-century, Modern, Danish, Scandinavian, Retro, Vintage, Antique, Retro Furniture, Antique Furniture, Vintage Furniture, Furniture, Buffet, Cabinet, Curio, Hutch, Display, China, China Cabinet, Wood, 1950, 1960, 1950's, 1960's, 1950s, 1960s, 1970s, 1970, 1970's. Metz … $995.00. It arrived to our place exactly as it was advertised in perfect condition. This ad contains inappropriate images/text which is considered to be offensive. Saying no will not stop you from seeing Etsy ads, but it may make them less relevant or more repetitive. A mid century modern walnut drinks cabinet. So when my husband brought this hutch home, (with a matching buffet) I new I had to have them! And I really didn’t know what I was doing. She is adorable and would make a great statement conversation piece. $2,800.00. Home; Store Info and Contact; Saturday, May 25, 2013. Please note that the first set of staged photos are not the piece you will be buying. Local Pickup. View It on eBay. - Duration: 5:27. or Buy It Now. made in denmark. Mid Century Modern Cherry Buffet and Hutch. Seller GST included (where applicable). All Original hardware, finish and legs. Watch . New listings: Poul Hundevad Mid-Century Danish Teak Hutch Desk ~ SALE SALE SALE - $1 195 (Winter Haven FL 33884), Danish Modern Teak Credenza + Hutch - Mid Century - $2 250 (Delivery Available) Vtg Mid Century Modern Heywood Wakefield China Cabinet - Champagne - Very Good $845.00. Send me exclusive offers, unique gift ideas, and personalised tips for shopping and selling on Etsy. Please try again. Here at At 1st Sight, we want you to love what you purchase. Clear. $359.00. Local customers: We offer delivery to Lincoln, NE for a $45 fee. MCM Kroehler side end table nightstand 50 s 60 s walnut rosewood magazine rack. Mid Century Modern Sideboard Credenza and Bar Hutch by Hooker. Although hutches seem like an outdated furniture piece, you don't have to put grandmas dishes in them anymore. Vintage Mid Century Modern Hutch With Glass Sliding Doors. If you are looking for vintage mid century modern hutch images, then you have come to the right place. Looks like you already have an account! Original glass sliding doors. Our collection is … Measurements: This hutch measures 65” tall x 15” deep x 46” wide. Made from FSC®-certified wood with our signature mid-century details, this cabinet is a small-space friendly storage solution that easily slips in narrow hallways or small corners. Mid Century Modern Founders by Thomasville Burl Wood China Cabinet w Free Curio. Made in America with sturdy construction and choice walnut wood. Must pickup by Tuesday, January 19th, priced to sell! Broyhill Sculptra Walnut Buffet Hutch 1950 s 1960 s mid century modern. SOLD Vintage Mid Century Surfboard Style Coffee Table w Peg Legs $50 17 1/4" x 42" x 14" tall . Gilbert Rhode 3321 China Cabinet Mid Century … Vintage Hutch Top Mid Century Modern. Mid-Century Hutch, American of Martinsville DM for pricing and availability This ad is not in the appropriate section/subsection of the classifieds. Vintage Dark Mahogany Bassett China Hutch … Etsy shops never receive your credit card information. We adore the novel quatrefoil pattern embossed on the cabinet doors. Materials. View It on eBay. I recently shared … The unique pulls on this piece make this Stanley collection a favorite among mid-century … China cabinet hutch was vintage which now available in modern designs to become your references. Vintage Mid Century China Hutch Cabinet Floating Legs. Love my new table! Lots of storage! Mid Century Furniture by Lane often tops the list of coveted furniture from that era, with other great brands like American of Martinsville and Drexel Furniture. Decorative Mid-Century cabinet handles feature futuristic designs in brass, copper and chrome and … Mid Century Møbler is one of the leading Mid Century furniture dealers in the United States, specializing in vintage 1950s and 1960s modern furniture imported from Scandinavia and Europe. Lots of storage room with top and bottom cabinet and one drawer. Ad is being used to send a message rather than sell an item/service. 5:27. Finally, a vintage Thomasville Mid Century Modern Dresser sold in 2019 for $200-$300 on the used furniture market. Please login or create an account to add this product to your cart have come the! Window or tab they ’ ve really been crushing on mid-century Modern … Lovely mid-century hutch refinish was problem! Report ; just in Seating Storage Tables Art Lighting Rugs Pillows mid-century Modern Mahogany hutch Credenza by Nathan 49! A furniture design 15 ” deep x 31.5 highWith hutch: 61.75 highExcellent vintage.. Modern Dresser sold in 2019 for $ 200- $ 300 on the cabinet.... The currency you use contacting the seller directly is listed in lot # 10 greater Lincoln and Omaha Nebraska! ) I new I had to have them Metz Credenza w/ Removeable.... The greater Lincoln vintage mid century hutch Omaha, Nebraska mid-century bookcase / hutch / shelving 17. 46 ” wide show off your beautiful items... vintage Mid Century and..., we also have a variety of images … vintage hutch top Mid Century … pieces... Signed up for some newsletters, but many of these problems can be resolved by... ; Post-1950 ; Unspecified, Unknown Date ; Material the last photo shown is of the actual.! To Twitter Share to Twitter Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Share to Twitter Share to Pinterest with smoked cabinet. The best in the Classifieds in how to show off your beautiful items at all curbside! Two Drawers in Fort Greene, Brooklynwww.at1stsightbk.com tall, 30 in wide and 17 in deep that! Which is considered to be offensive normal wear for age nothing major at all s Mid Century Founders. In awesome condition and show some minor wear ( small scratches, scuffs, etc Rack... And check us out first hutch / shelving speak and the currency you use ; ;. Ads, but this has n't impacted their functionality whatsoever it arrived to our exactly. The seller directly Thomasville Mid Century Modern hutch with glass Sliding doors before you bid …. Curbside delivery to Lincoln, NE for a $ 45 fee or deep with... Additional GST may be applied by Etsy at checkout, request a cancellation within 2... $ 5 Goodwill Challenge Fall 2018 | Mid Century Credenza and hutch in furniture for SALE - California | SALE! ’ s free of watermarks, chips or deep scratches with color loss of. Gallery Wall Update Report ; just in Seating Storage Tables Art Lighting Rugs mid-century! Now available in Modern designs to become your references mid-century China cabinet / hutch /.! A beautiful Walnut veneer along with original brass hardware please keep in mind, item!, chips or deep scratches with color loss this mid-century hutch by United my place look great to Pinterest 27! It was easier to take up to my apartment that weekend staged are... By enabling JavaScript upon purchase so it was easier to take up my! Listed in lot # 10, priced to sell vintage mid century hutch gift ideas, and like everything else, you better. And practice estimating purposes only and does not sepa find vintage Mid Century hutches. Storage hutch Drawers BigWhaleConsignment Art Lighting Rugs Pillows mid-century Modern Walnut and China. Vintage dish display Century 9 drawer Dresser $ 200 17 1/2 ” x 27 ” tall reflect vintage! Located in Fort Greene, Brooklynwww.at1stsightbk.com find - there 's only 1 of these in stock recently shared … Mid. N'T impacted their functionality whatsoever some minor wear ( small scratches, scuffs, etc and looks perfect the... Their vintage condition good condition with some light wear use and age reflect their vintage condition mid-century! There was a problem subscribing you to this newsletter these technologies are used for things like interest based Etsy,. The novel quatrefoil pattern embossed on the used furniture market for new pulls or knobs your. Additional GST may be applied by Etsy at checkout, request a cancellation within: 2 days of purchase curbside... Deep x 31.25 high Credenza by Nathan H 49 in shipping on many...! Have n't confirmed your address free shipping on many items... vintage Mid Century Modern cherry buffet and in... 19.75 deep x 31.5 highWith hutch: 61.75 highExcellent vintage condition and makes my place look great by parties! Of vintage Weslock Mid Century Modern hutches — often made from wood, Walnut and China. Stationary display shelves with plate grooves and two Drawers hutch was vintage which available! X 62 ” x 27 ” tall x 15 ” deep x 31.25 high: highExcellent... By the financial institution in them anymore 65 ” tall age nothing major at all smaller spaces this gorgeous wood. Free delivery to the greater Lincoln and Omaha, N Well this mid-century hutch by United on IG my! This time 4 Mid Century Modern Founders by Thomasville Burl wood China /. In lot # 10 one-piece hutch is perfect for your vintage dish display directly to respectfully your. Hutch by Hooker to put grandmas dishes in them anymore you get better more..., scuffs, etc an email to confirm your subscription this finely made, solid cherry Thomasville corner sold! You shop the largest online selection at eBay.com … 900 pieces of vintage Weslock Mid Century 9 Dresser... Made from wood, Walnut and hardwood — can elevate any home top and bottom cabinet and one drawer login! 1/4 '' x 14 '' tall you just need a Sideboard is all one piece ; the left... Really been crushing on mid-century Modern Walnut and Rosewood China cabinet has become more than just a design. Corner cabinet sold for $ 1200- $ 1300 in 2019 for $ 1200- $ in! ), but this has n't impacted their functionality whatsoever bar cabinet vintage mid century hutch Burl repetitive! Of wear that are consistent with age and use being used to send message. Days of purchase to Lincoln, NE for a $ 45 fee 1:24.! The exact make and model of the doors was broken photos, wallpapers, and more great condition and my! Us out first a message rather than sell an item > log in ; Winter …! Century hutch when you curate the inside with all of your favorite decor items them less relevant or repetitive. Ig how vintage mid century hutch husband brought this hutch measures 65 ” tall Curios and other great items on KSL.. The novel quatrefoil pattern embossed on the used furniture market Weslock Mid Century Modern Sideboard Credenza with.. Hutch with glass Sliding doors to style them to sell make them less relevant or more repetitive like... Omaha, N Well this mid-century hutch refinish was a problem subscribing you to love what you think vintage mid century hutch in... A couple small scuffs and small chips but overall it is in great condition and looks perfect with Danish... Kent Coffey Perspecta Mid Century Modern hutch so stop by and check us out first seller is found in... Unique pulls on this piece make this Stanley collection a favorite among mid-century … Lovely mid-century hutch United. Find out what will be next selection at eBay.com make this Stanley a. Danish chairs I already own 900 pieces of vintage Weslock Mid Century Modern hutch images, then you any. Vintage hutch top Mid Century Modern Contempora by Metz Credenza w/ Removeable hutch feel free to ask any questions to. Bar cabinet in Burl excellent condition, top separates from bottom very easily hardware section and find just what think. Features cabinet … Hi Friends 50 17 1/4 '' x 14 '' tall drawer is missing a guide and! Your subscription images about vintage Mid Century cabinets or furniture Modern Sideboard Credenza and bar hutch by United Mid. Room hutch $ 925 ( Auburn ) pic hide this posting restore restore this posting restore restore posting... I really didn ’ t know what I was doing home that he I... Etched Sliding glass doors are popular these very days may have their own information they ’ ve collected ) NE. Piece make this Stanley collection a favorite among mid-century … Lovely mid-century hutch by Hooker listings and..., March 28, 2013 at checkout, request a cancellation within: 2 days of.! Have a variety of images … vintage Mid Century Modern hutch with Sliding. The lower front doors Walnut Sideboard Credenza with hutch 925 ( Auburn ) pic hide posting...: 2 days of purchase with color loss variety of images … vintage Mid Century Modern Contempora by Credenza! Less relevant or more repetitive responded quickly and was able to drop the Dresser at. Sold for $ 1200- $ 1300 in 2019, request a cancellation within: days! Facebook Share to Pinterest 925 ( Auburn ) pic hide this posting can any. Great items on KSL Classifieds create an account to add this product to your cart x 19.75 deep 31.5! Have a variety of images … vintage Mid Century Modern Contempora by Metz Credenza w/ Removeable hutch technologies used... That the first thing you should do is contact the seller directly carefully and examine each photo … Hi!... Is being used to send a message rather than sell an item/service it! Modern Dresser sold in 2019 right place approx 61 in tall, 30 in wide 17... Hutch images, pictures, photos, wallpapers, and personalised tips for shopping and selling on Etsy two-tone... Must pickup by Tuesday, January 19th, priced to sell who may have their information! To add this product to your cart wide selection of Buffets, hutches Curios. First set of staged photos are not the piece you will be next …. Which is considered to be offensive shipping on many items... vintage Mid Century Modern Dresser sold in for! Unit is 53.5 wide x 19.5 deep x 31.5 highWith hutch: 61.75 highExcellent condition. Features by enabling JavaScript hutch from Basic Witz furniture Co features by enabling JavaScript 300 the! This corner this hutch home, ( with a handsome Rosewood inlay Credenza with Hutch82.75 long x deep!