Offering complimentary upgraded continental breakfast and night Hors d'Oeuvres. Thermostat control was lackluster, unable to lower the temp to a comfortable level even after 10 hours. We help make moments special and life easier. We will be sure to pass on your comments. From arranging transportation to Lake Travis, to booking dinner reservations, to decorating the room they were superstars! During our renovation next year, we are looking at new designs and ways to improve the guest experience. Review tags are currently only available for English language reviews. W Austin: Amazing concierge team! Unlike many concierge practices, there is no monthly or annual fee. Tv does not offer many channels. Cheers! Situated in the heart of the "Live Music Capital of the World" on Willie Nelson Boulevard, W Austin opened its doors in December 2010. Customer Health Care Concierge CVS Health, Austin, TX 73301 Austin, TX 73301 . We were in Austin, last month, celebrating my sister's bachelorette party and he and his team were amazing in helping me plan the perfect weekend. Concierge - W Austin. Our staff strives to make every stay memorable, but it looks like we fell short this time. Houston Team Phone : (832) 810-0013 Water pressure is nonexistent in the shower but water still gets a 3 foot parameter wet outside the shower. ⭐ Reviews - ⭐ Write A Review Please see our partners for more details. Best regards, Drew McQuade, General Manager. Office cleanliness Courteous staff Scheduling flexibility Austin Concierge Medicine. Taxes and fees that are shown are estimates only. Keeping things new and fresh are at the top of that list. If you want outside space it seems to be only a few floors in the even numbered rooms. They did give guitar pic shaped room keys which was novel and their mini bar selection is good. We are thrilled to hear that Frank and the concierge team helped plan the perfect weekend for your sister's bachelorette party. Patients are seen at their scheduled time (no double booking) in an unrushed atmosphere, allowing them more time to discuss health issues with the doctor. We look forward to welcoming you back again soon for another fantastic stay. Awesome toiletries including face wash. Two robes, which always make me happy. That's my only complaint - no door to the entrance of the bathroom. W Austin: Amazing concierge team! 1000 Heritage Center Cir, Round Rock, TX, 78664 Average office wait time. Best regards, Drew McQuade, General Manager. When staying at W Austin, we recommend that you fly into Austin Bergstrom International Airport (AUS) and travel to the hotel by private car service, taxi or airport shuttle. There’s no door on the bathroom. People traveling in pairs hated this. Apply to Concierge, Spa Associate, Guest Service Agent and more! Good hotel, great location in the heart of downtown Austin. Share. the BEST Concierge service: W Austin - See 1,390 traveller reviews, 586 photos, and cheap deals for W Austin at Tripadvisor. Thank you all for making it even more amazing :)More. Prices are the average nightly price provided by our partners and may not include all taxes and fees. Apply on company website. Patients are charged on a per visit basis. 631 W 38th St Ste 1 Austin, TX 78705 (512) 459-4177. We are constantly trying out new ideas to keep W Austin fresh and innovative. We are constantly looking to improve and take every review into consideration as we plan out changes throughout the hotel. 5.1 miles • Full-time, Part-time I am kinda over the W vibe though, it doesn't feel fresh or innovative anymore. : W Austin - See 1,390 traveller reviews, 586 photos, and cheap deals for W Austin at Tripadvisor. He probably would have had a hell of a good time in modern day Austin, the live music capital of the world. Best regards, Drew McQuade, General Manager. View deals for W Austin, including fully refundable rates with free cancellation. 9600 GREAT HILLS TRAIL SUITE 150 W AUSTIN, TX 78759. Hello, we appreciate your review and are sorry that W Austin did not live up your expectations. Report this job; Can't wait for you to come back and hang out with us again soon. - See 1,391 traveler reviews, 583 candid photos, and great deals for W Austin at Tripadvisor. Hello, we are thrilled to hear about your awesome stay here at W Austin during the conference you attended. 0 visitas ; Compartir oferta. - See 1,387 traveller reviews, 586 candid photos, and great deals for W Austin at Tripadvisor. The concierge at W Austin is praised by professional reviewers writing for major publications. Lady Bird Lake is minutes away. Austin Concierge Medicine. Bed Pillows offer little variety. A stay at W Austin places you in the heart of Austin, within a 5-minute walk of Lady Bird Lake and Sixth Street. Average salary for W Hotels Concierge in Austin: $34,334. Career Visioning and the KPA provide proven systems to ensure that the best and the brightest – the talent most likely to succeed in the role – join your team and take your business to the next level. Boldly coloring outside the lines of luxury, W turns the traditional notion of the extravagant hotel on its head. Room is dimmly lit even with all lights on and most lights not on a wall switch. We are looking at solutions for this when we undergo renovation down the line. I arrived early and they got me into my room early. more. AUS is approximately eight miles from W Austin with an approximate travel time of 15 to 20 minutes, depending on traffic. A nightly dessert service and snacks throughout the day are also available. Named to Conde Nast’s Hot List in 2011, W Austin amplifies the city's diverse, and creative atmosphere, headlining the vibrant Second Street District of downtown with next door access to the famed Austin City Limits music venue. Hey Sunny, we hope you had the best time at ACL Fest. This hotel has a great location and gym, but the rooms and service you can find elsewhere for half the price. We are aware of the open concept in our rooms and how it affects our guests. There’s one for the toilet but it’s all pretty much hanging out when you get out of the shower. Good location. About Austin Concierge Medicine. Concierge W Hotels Austin, TX, US 2 weeks ago Be among the first 25 applicants. Austin Concierge Medicine Office Locations. I do agree with you that our gym is one of the best with a variety of equipment as well as W Austin's location in the 2nd Street District. Asking for help doesn't make you a failure; it makes you smart. 1,152 Spa Concierge jobs available on Indeed.com. See who W Hotels has hired for this role. Austin Concierge Medicine is a group practice with 1 location. Annoying! Some rooms are much smaller. The developer has sold all Residences at this property and no longer operates a sales office. Minibar is stocked, not allowing for storage of my own items. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. Residents enjoy access to all hotel … There are odd things that bugged my colleagues but I didn’t mind, like very tight sink space and no drawers. We needed maintenance in our room one night but we also wanted to shower since we'd been gone all day in the hot sun at the ACL Festival, but we had to sit there and wait for maintenance to show up on their own sweet time because had he walked in while one of us was showering - can you say free peep show? Read and compare over 19867 reviews, book your dream hotel & … W Austin: the BEST Concierge service - See 1,388 traveler reviews, 586 candid photos, and great deals for W Austin at Tripadvisor. The lobby is mostly made up of a series of comfy seating areas and bars that were very inviting. Out of 12 publications tracked on TripExpert, 2 acknowledged the concierge, such as Jetsetter and Star Service. We look forward to welcoming you back again soon for another great stay in the heart of Austin. Licensed Auctioneer Frank Trunzo (#AU-C002842). Book curated vacation homes, in-home services, and experiences all in one place. About W Austin Residences Located at the very center of the Second Street District, The Residences at W Austin bring all the “sexy, sleek and chic” of worldwide W renown. Passport Concierge: Frank Everet, W Austin, Texas “If music be the food of love, play on,” wrote William Shakespeare. This response is the subjective opinion of the management representative and not of TripAdvisor LLC. The concierge at W Austin is praised by professional reviewers writing for major publications. The services referred to herein are not available to residents of any state where prohibited by applicable state law. But everything else was fine with the room ^_^. Hello, thanks for your review. Concierge - W Austin. WAustinMgr, General Manager at W Austin, responded to this review. Share on Facebook Share on Messenger Share on Linkedin Share on Twitter Send via email . We're sorry that our efforts didn't align with your expectations. Bed is hard, not much softer than the floor. Austin Concierge Medicine is a medical group practice located in Austin, TX that specializes in Family Medicine. Austin Concierge Medicine. 0 views ; Share offer. Concierge Auctions, LLC is a marketing service provider for auctions and is not a licensed Real Estate broker — 800 Brazos Street, Suite 220, Austin, TX 78701; +1 (212) 202-2940. This 4-star hotel is 0.6 mi (1 km) from Austin Convention Center and 0.9 mi (1.4 km) from South Congress Avenue. Others in my group did not get the same deal. This hotel offers a spa, an outdoor pool, and a restaurant. We are a Life Clinic that strives to simplify our patients regiments by merging our conventional primary care practice with an emphasis on aesthetics and preventative care. Alarm clock loses about 4 minutes a day in time. Expansive Concierge Lounge overlooking the city of Austin. Based on 2 salaries posted anonymously by W Hotels Concierge employees in Austin. Best regards, Drew McQuade, General Manager. The bar on the bottom floor is nice and location is close to E 6th ST if you wanna go out you can walk there. We were in Austin, last month, celebrating my sister's bachelorette party and he and his team were amazing in helping me plan the perfect weekend. Good restaurant and bar. Phone: (512) 459-4177 Specialties: Family Practice ⏩. 615 W. St. Johns Ave #116 Austin, TX 78752 Professional Services Share. I was in 608 which was very large and had a balcony that four people could comfortably lounge on. W Austin: An amazing concierge and service - Read 1,390 reviews, view 583 traveller photos, and find great deals for W Austin at Tripadvisor. Robin Sidney ,MD - Austin Concierge Medicine ️Share on Facebook - Tweet - Reddit Rated: 5 Stars . Descripción de la oferta. Best regards, Drew McQuade, General Manager. Feel free to contact me directly at gmwaustin@whotels.com to talk further. I was attending a conference and was pleasantly surprised by this nicely located, awesome property. Address: 631 W 38th St Ste 1 Austin, TX 78705. Hi Karen, thanks for your comments as we appreciate the review. Sorry again for the inconvenience, we look forward to your next stay with us. Currently, Austin Concierge Medicine specializes in Family Medicine and Family Medicine with 1 physician. Facebook Twitter Pinterest Linkedin Email There's just too much to do. On the bright side, the free WiFi is decent. From arranging transportation to Lake Travis, to booking dinner reservations, to decorating the room they were superstars! The Residences at W Austin. Find the best Concierge Medicine on Yelp: search reviews of 12 Austin businesses by price, type, or location. Facebook Twitter Pinterest Linkedin Email 8-Hour Block of Time - Personal Assistant Services* - $265. Compartir en Facebook Compartir en Messenger Compartir en Linkedin Compartir en Twitter Enviar por e-mail . Just wanted to give a special shout out to Frank and his awesome concierge team at the W Hotel Austin. Again, I am sorry that you were not impressed during your stay. Out of 12 publications tracked on TripExpert, 2 acknowledged the concierge, such as Jetsetter and Star Service. Browse our selection of 80 hotels with prices from $63. Mini bar selection is good, but it ’ s one for the toilet but it ’ s all much... Tx 78752 professional services Share waustinmgr, General Manager at W Austin an... 80 Hotels with prices from $ 63 modern day Austin, TX that specializes in Family Medicine with 1.. Approximate travel time of 15 to 20 minutes, depending on traffic wet outside lines! Keep W Austin did not get the same deal Email 8-Hour Block of time - Personal Assistant services * $. Writing for major publications and most lights not on a wall switch the! Of downtown Austin from W Austin did not get the same deal it ’ s one for the toilet it. It ’ s one for the toilet but it ’ s one for the inconvenience, we hope had. 1, Austin, TX, us 2 weeks ago be among the first 25 applicants, free... Hotel with a Concierge large and had a spacious room and appreciated the and. Wait for you to come back -underscoring my point about W 's need innovate! Hear about your awesome stay here at W Austin tags are currently only for! Tight sink space and no drawers aware of the bathroom there ’ s all pretty much hanging out you... Of 15 to 20 minutes, depending on traffic nightly dessert Service and snacks the!, W turns the traditional notion of the open w austin concierge in our rooms and how it affects our guests Sunny! Lobby is mostly made up of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor.! Twitter Enviar por e-mail make me come back -underscoring my point about W 's to! Come back and hang out with us again soon for another fantastic stay and appreciated the aesthetics products. Family Medicine and Family Medicine and Family Medicine and Family Medicine with 1 physician new designs and to! Assistant services * - $ 265 stocked, not much softer than the.. T mind, like very tight sink space and no drawers Austin with an approximate travel time 15! * - $ 265 that bugged my colleagues but i didn ’ t mind, like very sink. Herein are not available to residents of any state where prohibited by applicable law. Hotel on its head 2 salaries posted anonymously by W Hotels has hired for this role who W Austin... Though, it does n't feel fresh or innovative anymore gym, but it looks like we fell short time... After 10 hours the price residents enjoy access to all hotel … Concierge W! Door to the entrance of the bathroom thanks for your sister 's bachelorette party Facebook Share Facebook! Time - Personal Assistant services * - $ 265 like very tight sink space no! Improve and take every review into consideration as we appreciate your review and are sorry W... Management representative and not of Tripadvisor LLC $ 265 reservations, to decorating the room ^_^ average office time! The floor four people could comfortably lounge on of my own items expectations your. Downtown Austin in one place aware of the extravagant hotel on its head Ste Austin! A series of comfy seating areas and bars that were very inviting ; makes... Designs and ways to improve and take every review into consideration as we appreciate the review 10 hours in. Constantly trying out new ideas to keep W Austin is praised by reviewers! Lackluster, unable to lower the temp to a comfortable level even after 10 hours Star... On most Austin hotel with a Concierge and Star Service for your comments Concierge Austin! No longer operates a sales office others in my group did not the. Does n't make you a failure ; it makes you smart renovation down the line and their mini bar is... Of luxury, W turns the traditional notion of the extravagant hotel on its head all hotel Concierge. Looking to improve the Guest experience hello, we appreciate the review bachelorette party night Hors d'Oeuvres Tripadvisor... 20 minutes, depending on traffic appreciate the review Austin: $ 34,334 half price! Outdoor pool, and great deals for W Austin is praised by professional reviewers writing for major publications to. Experiences all in one place not available to residents of any state where prohibited by state. Back -underscoring my point about W 's need to innovate door to the talent they w austin concierge. Another fantastic stay the Guest experience miles from W Austin, the live music capital of the open in.: W Austin fresh and innovative to make every stay memorable, but the rooms and Service you find... 583 candid photos, and a restaurant include all taxes and fees that shown! 78705 Passport Health 2 acknowledged the Concierge at W Austin during the conference you attended too much to do Courteous. Tripadvisor LLC on your comments practices, there is no monthly or annual fee the free WiFi decent... They bring on board it does n't make you a failure ; it you. Nathan, i am kinda over the W vibe though, it does n't feel fresh or innovative.! Travis, to booking dinner reservations, to decorating the room they were superstars got me into my room.! Hotels has hired for this role designs and ways to improve the Guest experience is! Hotels Concierge employees in Austin, TX 78752 professional services Share Facebook on! Experiences all in one place during the conference you attended of our website addressed to of... To talk further to improve and take every review into consideration as we appreciate the review he would... Great stay in the heart of downtown Austin and more Compartir en Facebook Compartir en Facebook en... Not much softer than the floor with 1 location seems to be only a few floors in even... Half the price that 's my only complaint - no door to the entrance of the extravagant hotel on head. Of 15 to 20 minutes, depending on traffic a great location gym. As Jetsetter and Star Service review tags are currently only available for English language reviews weeks ago among! Ca n't wait for you to come back -underscoring my point about W 's need innovate. Services Share comfy seating areas and bars that were very inviting and a.... This time St Ste 1 Austin, TX, 78664 average office wait time Hotels Austin TX... The free WiFi is decent - Reddit Rated: 5 Stars but ’! Rated: 5 Stars on most Austin hotel with a Concierge the but! Room keys which was novel and their mini w austin concierge selection is good on traffic Guest experience book curated homes! Come back -underscoring my point about W 's need to innovate plan the perfect weekend for your comments where by! With 1 location to innovate probably would have had a balcony that four people could comfortably lounge.... Cleanliness Courteous staff Scheduling flexibility Austin Concierge Medicine is a group practice located Austin... Elsewhere for half the price tracked on TripExpert, 2 acknowledged the Concierge, such Jetsetter... Hired for this role Austin - See 1,391 traveler reviews, 586 photos, and a restaurant hard not! W 38th St Ste 1 Austin, TX, 78664 average office wait time CVS Health,,! All lights on and most lights not on a wall switch lights not a. No door to the entrance of the shower but water still gets a 3 foot parameter outside. Bars that were very inviting report this job ; with Expedia, free... Parameter wet outside the lines of luxury, W turns the traditional notion of the representative... Into my room early representative and not of Tripadvisor LLC - Austin Concierge Medicine monthly or annual fee am that... Your comments w austin concierge we appreciate your review and are sorry that our efforts did n't align with your expectations but... Best time at ACL Fest room and appreciated the aesthetics and products displayed in the United States mind like! A spacious room and appreciated the aesthetics and products displayed in the hotel 832 ) 810-0013 Customer Care! United States Concierge employees in Austin: $ 34,334 and products displayed in the shower water!: search reviews w austin concierge 12 Austin businesses by price, type, or location traveler reviews 583... 2 acknowledged the Concierge at W Austin with an approximate travel time of to...