The course is aimed at everyone who wants to learn to speak, write, read and understand Dutch. Thanks a lot to the TaalBoost teachers!” - Olga Sergeeva, “I've done a few courses in foreign languages and this tops the lot. Circuit Nevers Magny-Cours Technopôle, CS 80001 F-58471 MAGNY-COURS Tél. The virtual Saturday Dutch language courses are organised quarterly. We are able to offer a very reasonable rate for accommodation. Context sentences for "weekend" in Dutch. Additional online materials are available. (one of which is usually an obligatory day off at most Dutch companies: the Friday after Ascension day). The standard package is: single hotel room with private bathroom. I have recommended several people to study Dutch here. The lessons were well structured and covered a lot of ground. more_vert. In my work as a Dutch teacher, I combine two of my biggest interests: The Dutch language and lifestyle, and meeting people from all over the world to share stories and joyful moments. Mirko's diligence, patience, focus, clarity, kindness and energy make it all possible. The participants should order the book in a timely manner before the course starts. It gave me a lot! Bring on Level 4!” - Ross Curzon-Butler, "The best Dutch course that I have attended so far. The course focuses on giving students the basic tools to build/understand sentences, but the real magic of the class is its focus on getting students to speak. Mail: study@dutchsummerschool.nl It was very intensive, difficult but the best choice, beautiful experience and very valuable! Each lesson contains: I must say, I couldn't have learned so much dutch in one week with anyone else. Learning a language should be fun. Then you discover how this is amazingly efficient, necessary and sufficient to get your brain switching to creative dissatisfaction … The teachers are very friendly and explain things well, the lessons are engaging and interesting, the course is quite intensive but you will learn a lot.” - Aleksandra Kaminska, “TaalBoost is simply the best Dutch language school in Amsterdam if not in the whole Netherlands in my opinion. The university has a worldwide reputation in the fields of agriculture, food, life sciences, biotechnology. Join our intensive Dutch weekend course! With such a large selection of Dutch courses on offer in Amsterdam, you will have no trouble finding the course that's right for you. Compared to a once-a-week-evening course: the rate to at which people drop out, miss classes or skip homework, is significantly lower on an intensive course. I recommend these classes, I had a very good experience and my level of Dutch became better, I am more confident to speak and to practise, all thanks to my amazing teachers!” - Cătălina Bârsan, “TaalBoost was an excellent experience. Learn Dutch in a small group. The online real-time lessons take place once a week, on Saturday morning. 20-30 hours per course is essential in order to reach the actual level at the end of the course. Hilary Term 2021 Course List. LEVEL 1 No formal requirements. Each level corresponds to an 8-day session. The atmosphere in the class was great and both Mirko and Lynn are amazing teachers. We use our own study materials especially developed with a focus on daily life conversation and correct order of the word in a phrase. A new chapter/topic is covered each week.Home study of approx. At level R we work with different materials each time (the course on B1/B2 level is specifically for returning students). Read more about the levels. – check-in: day 1, check-out: day 4 (of each 4 day session). Free wifi. Nice atmosphere and inclusive space. For an individual quotation on the total price: BLC Language Courses BV Amsterdam: Bos en Lommerplantsoen 1 I highly recommend this program to anyone who wants to learn Dutch but is scared to take the leap.” - Jessica Rangel, “Mirko and Jeanne are the best teachers of Dutch. “The best language course I’ve ever had!!!! One course level will have been covered by the end of this course. - Suzana Dordevic, Marnixstraat 801015 VX AmsterdamThe Netherlands. UTC+01. They are eager to teach with all those fun activities and games. I had been living in the Netherlands for over a year before I registered for this class, and I regret not having done it sooner. After your submitted registration has been confirmed by e-mail, you will receive the invoice with the payment link. Dank je wel TaalBoost! For this reason, the celebration of Liberation Day (5th of May) always starts in Wageningen. Can't see myself at any other language school! Guided by experts, small groups, very professional teachers, empathic, capable of creating group cohesion! Next to the written assignment, you will receive personalised written feedback from the teacher. I can’t wait for the next level!” - Tereza Brachtlova, “I completed multiple courses with TaalBoost, I was extremely happy with the increase in my Dutch understanding and speaking. LEVEL 1 and LEVEL 2 Contact! This exercise is part of a free online Dutch course. Thank you to my teachers, Peter and Mirko!” - Jeanne Kuntz, “I just finished Level 4 with TaalBoost, It was the third time for me with TaalBoost and I am still looking forward for more. I'm saying that because of the professionalism, dedication and friendliness of the teachers. I really enjoyed every lesson. Read everything on the structure and content of these courses on the general page of Online Dutch. The chapters of the course will help you to improve your Dutch reading, writing, pronunciation and … Additional follow-up assignments are done online and are automatically graded. The Veluwe is a popular holiday destination for Dutch people who want to spend a weekend or a week away. I really enjoyed the lessons and feel much more confident with Dutch. I really hope a new Level 5 course will be organised, as I cannot see myself going to any other language school with the same success!" The lessons were full of fun with a great mix of relevant linguistic challenges. I wouldn't have imagined that I would actually learn this much in just a few weeks!” - Martina Havlenová, “The structure of the course was clearly laid out from the start. 03 86 21 80 00 They really helped in adopting the new concepts and vocabulary. A big thanks to Mirko, Jojanneke, Jeanne, Charlotte, Peter & Bart (& to my classmates) for their help & support. Absolutely fantastic teachers, subject matter, and with a great pace to the course. Classes were sparkling, fun, happy, dense with learning. I want you to feel happy during the lesson. The course will be hosted at the Wageningen International Congress Hotel. ConsolidationAfter the lesson, you will submit approximately 1 written assignments per week through our website. A significant part of the population works or studies at the WUR (Wageningen University and Research Centre). 1 tekstboek / not included in the course fee, LEVEL 3 and LEVEL 4 [CEFR A2+/B1]Nederlands in actie / not included in the course fee, LEVEL 5 and LEVEL 6 [CEFR B1+/B2]Nederlands op niveau / not included in the course fee. Event ended about 2 years ago. ActivationDuring the lesson, you will exercise in pairs or groups with other students to practise speaking Dutch and understanding Dutch through a series of relevant, highly engaging and interactive exercises. Wageningen is also known as the place where World War II ended in the Netherlands, where the Canadian and German generals negotiated the terms of surrender. The teachers were super nice, but most of all it was very effective! Evening courses will be taught live on Zoom at the specified times and dates. Tel: +31-648074618 Method . And that’s within a week! The course itself was great, I learned a lot and went from having a good vocabulary to being able to structure sentences. - Julia Tsvetkova, “Fantastic course! Experts on how to make learning a language fun. Niasstraat 1, 3531 WR Utrecht, Netherlands. nieuw 1 and 2 to finish both A1 and A2 levels. Then Zamaradi Dutch Courses might be the right school for you! 30 hours of engaging, interactive, teacher-guided and feedback-driven TaalBoost Dutch language lessons; A graded online written test (done at the last lesson); A certificate of attendance - when you attend minimally 85% of the lessons; The textbook. bab.la is not responsible for their content. From beginners level (A0) to experienced (B2, state exam level Dutch as a foreign language 1 and 2). But most expats in the Netherlands can’t take off 2 weeks off work to come to the Dutch Summer School, or prefer to use their limited holidays to travel home. I found that they were happy to discuss words and expressions outside of the book, meaning that I felt that I had a much more relevant vocabulary leaving the lesson. You could, for example: come for an intensive course week from Monday to Friday; come for an intensive weekend programme; decide together with a language trainer what your individual training will look like based on your diary. Thank you!” - Gleb Maiboroda, “The class sizes were wonderfully small & the book + in-class exercises were great. The courses gave me energy and excitement! Prices include: coffee/tea/water during lessons. Can’t take 2 weeks off for the Summer School? Lots of opportunities to practise and learn! It has 40,000 inhabitants. Correspondence: Landstraat 190, 1401 ET, Bussum, Classes: In the latter case, you will be invited for a free online intake TaalBoost after you register for the course. Our Dutch language courses focus on either introducing the participants to the (business) usage of Dutch or adding to their existing knowledge during individual- and group courses. Great location too. Homework & e-learning: doing the homework is essential (be prepared to do at least 3 hours per day). Exceeded my expectations!” - Jagreeti Hazarika, “A really fun place to learn Dutch and to overcome the mental barrier to start using it in daily life! The teachers are great, supportive, funny and very helpful. I am more confident with my Dutch and regularly use it now when I'm out and about in Amsterdam. From there: 20 minutes by bus (84, 86, 88)  + 10 minutes walk from Bushalte ‘Haagsteeg’. I would come to the school eagerly even after a long workday and go home in high spirits after our classes. The Dutch course offered by LATITUD/SIS Foundation is sponsored and supported in large part by funds from the municipality of Delft. The Level 1 (Complete Beginner) course was great. The atmosphere in the class was very cosy, and the pace was just right to stay motivated, and even do all of the homework. Would you rather attend a Dutch language course as an online evening course or as an online intensive course? The teachers were very knowledgeable and engaged, learning was made fun and overall the experience was for at least 5 stars! Program. Translations in context of "on weekends" in English-Dutch from Reverso Context: on the weekends BLC Language Courses BV Tel: +31-648074618 Mail: study@dutchsummerschool.nl Chamber of Commerce: 71196846 Correspondence: Landstraat 190, 1401 ET, Bussum You can at a language weekend Dutch at Language Institute Regina Coeli! The remaining lesson time will be used to explain and practice the functional grammar and language structures relevant for the topic. Register for a language weekend ask a question. This is the full package and best deal beginners Dutch language course at Dutch First covering the full A1 and A2 Dutch language levels You will benefit from thoroughly updated and revised teaching material, with a focus on pronunciation and applying Dutch both at work and in everyday situations. EU citizens that are residents of Amsterdam non-EU citizens that are residents and have successfully completed the civic integration course (inburgeringscursus). When the entire group makes learning Dutch a priority for a short period, the results are significantly better. In each lesson you learn 25 words. My name is Emeraude van Deenen, and I cannot wait to welcome you in one of my Online Dutch Courses. Wageningen is best known for its university. After 20 participants per group, we can give the opportunity to those registered in other municipalities. All lectures will be taught online. Vandaag begrijp ik en spreek ik Nederlands!” - Silva Heijneman, “I started a course at TaalBoost in March 2020 and because of the known circumstances the course was turned into an online one. Enjoy an intensive weekend of learning Dutch; Follow a personalised training programme based on your own learning goals and areas for … A Dutch A1 course consists of ten weekly sessions of 2,5 hours each. The hotel has a comfortable lounge and stylish restaurant… a perfect place to do your homework if you don’t want to shut yourself in your room. Included: access to e-learning package #dutchgrammar-1, #dutchgrammar-2 and #dutchgrammar-3 during your course. There are special courses for people who have difficulties with reading or writing in their own language. Would highly recommend!” - Marina Baskaric, “Very nice teachers who are very knowledgeable. What will you learn? The location is very easy to reach, the lessons are always fun and organic not just one size fits all. Show Map. Even though the course is 2 x 4 = 8 days, this will require you to take only 2 days off   work (one of which is usually an obligatory day off at most Dutch companies: the Friday after Ascension day). weekend translation dutch, English - Dutch dictionary, meaning, see also 'weekend',week',weekday',we', example of use, definition, conjugation, Reverso dictionary This class taught me the most in the shortest amount of time and was also the most fun! Is tough, the first hours. So we are introducing something new: an intensive course over 2 long weekends including Ascension Day and Whit Monday (2 public holidays). Many translated example sentences containing "over the course of the weekend" – Dutch-English dictionary and search engine for Dutch translations. Classes are sparkling, fun, happy, dense with learning! A perfect example of learning and enjoying at the same time. Part of the homework consists of online material. I'm looking forward to taking more classes!” - Phoebe Redlin, “I recently completed the Level 2 Intensive Dutch course (6 days). – 2×3 nights 1. Dutch Courses Amsterdam offers Dutch classes at all levels. “1000 most common words in Dutch” is a free Dutch course for beginners, who want to reach fast a basic vocabulary.The method, developed by Bart de Pau, consists of 40 lessons. I am very grateful. The Dutch Language Weekend in short. The content depends on the proficiency level. I have gotten so much out of my courses (L 3, 4, 5) and am so eager to continue on. Wageningen: Lawickse Allee 9 I completed successfully 2 levels! The teachers were patient, understanding and very friendly. If you book a room: They are easily understandable, fun and interesting to learn from. I took the Level 2 course and it was just what I needed. The classes are small, with a maximum of 8 students, to make sure each student receives the attention he or she needs. DUE TO COVID-19 THIS COURSE IS CONVERTED TO ONLINE LESSONS. I didn’t speak Dutch totally, like nothing. During A1 intensive course we made an incredible transition from knowing zero Dutch to a level sufficient for simple everyday conversations. The chapters include several exercises where you can train your skills. An intensive week-long course consists of 30 hours of lessons in 5 days. pin. Teachers are really good and nice. Thank you Mirko and the gang!” - Dan McCabe, “I really enjoyed the Dutch course for beginners at TaalBoost. Wishing them all well - & looking forward to L3.” - Jamie Bolio, USA, “Great teachers, good sized groups, relevant textbook and exercises. The virtual evening Dutch language lessons are attended online via Zoom platform, from anywhere, as long as you have a computer and a fair internet connection. Some Amsterdammers with residence permits can follow free Dutch courses. I can freely speak now and I feel more confident with the new words, phrases and insides in the Dutch culture I have learnt from the course + the group is not too big and you always get enough attention from the teachers. LEVEL 2 to LEVEL 6 To have successfully completed the previous level at TaalBoost or able to demonstrate knowledge of Dutch language at that level. Our students have given our online and hybrid courses an average rating of 9.2 in the last 12 months. Daytime Courses. Included: 1 set of linen/3 nights. I was impressed by how easy it is to study Dutch online and how much fun it is. The second week (due to the implementation of social distancing), class resumed online. A lot of respect for Mirko for his way of teaching, patience and explanation.” - Ihab Bishara, “I learned a lot with TaalBoost. Why not join our Saturday course Everyday Dutch? Book not included (€ 39). Along with other internationals and expats, our unique Koentact method allows you to totally immerse yourself in the Dutch language, culture, and life for a full week. More about me here. E-Summerschool: Your home. The lessons start at 10.00 and end at 13.00. € 349,- for a course of 30 teaching hours (10 virtual lessons of 3 hours). You can learn Dutch for free with this online self-study course. These sentences come from external sources and may not be accurate. The courses we provide are tailored to the company, the position and the individual goals of our course members. Excellent Dutch – conversational Dutch is this school’s speciality, with courses designed to help internationals feel comfortable speaking the language in everyday situations. Wageningen is a small city in the centre of the Netherlands, located between Utrecht and Arnhem. I was quite happy with the progress I had made in just one course and am going to continue taking courses at Taalboost.” - Aneta Stevanovic, "Mirko is really an expert on how to make learning a language fun. The exercises are centred around that week’s topic and accompanied by real-time teacher’s guidance and feedback. My mission: to make learning Dutch accessible to people all over the world, by online courses and Dutch language camps. I am an online Dutch teacher + founder of the Dutch Summer School and the Dutch Winter School. There is a short break. English Nobody needs to cut down the current weekend driving bans by even one minute. Getting the students to speak was the real magic! It's such a comprehensive and lively program and I highly recommend it to anyone.” - Meighan Stoops, “TaalBoost is the place to be if you want to learn or improve Dutch! 8 students), private or in-company. Maximum group size is 16 students. Nearest Railway station: ‘Ede-Wageningen’. We look forward to restarting our F2F Hybrid classes once the authorities give us the … Our Dutch lessons are interactive, with a strong focus on conversation, given by enthusiastic teachers. In this course we will cover the full books Contact! All lessons one-to-one, fully adapted to your needs, goals, interests and learning style. Couldn’t recommend more!! Amazing!” - Anna Steinzeig, “The best Dutch course in Amsterdam! This course can be done by anyone, no matter what language you speek. The online real-time lessons take place once a week, on Saturday morning. Wageningen is located on the edge of the Veluwe, which is a forest-rich area (unlike most of the rest of the Netherlands). I couldn't have learned so much Dutch in one week with anyone else! The first week, class met in person. A one week immersion Dutch course? * optional: to book extra nights before, after the course, or in-between the 2 weekends. Although the teacher will speak Dutch as much as possible from the beginning, we use English to explain things at the lower levels (mainly level 1, 2 and a bit at level 3). The coursework can be intense, but the teachers make it so you feel welcomed and able to learn (and make mistakes) comfortably. Well-structured lessons that cover a lot of ground! That way, more valuable lesson time can be used to communicate. Nice atmosphere and inclusive space. Regina Coeli is known for its intensive individual language training programmes. I did both the intensive and the non-intensive courses and my experience with both of them was truly amazing.” - Ahmed …, “After long days at work, I normally wouldn’t want to go sit in a three hour language lesson- however these courses always gave me a certain energy and excitement. Looks tough. Turf, pronostics gratuits des courses Turf / PMU du jour et de demain, résultats et rapports des courses PMU : quinté du jour et demain, Tiercé du jour et de demain, Quarté + à retrourver sur Week End Turf The homework really helped in adopting the new concepts and vocabulary! Within four months, you will learn to understand and use the basics of the Dutch language (A2): all the handy words and turns of phrase you need to live your everyday life in the Netherlands. Smart, friendly, humane, paced just right. This is an online real-time course for true beginners or individuals with some to very little contact with the Dutch language. You will listen to dialogues in Dutch and read texts in Dutch, in order to become familiar with the Dutch vocabulary. I really enjoyed my Level 1 Beginners course and am going back soon for level 2!” - Will Morley, “Hands on learning with many exercises during the lessons. * the 2020 edition will be the first edition in Wageningen, these pictures are from our courses in Amsterdam. Drenthe: Gagelmaat 4, Westerbork Maar nu ben ik zelfverzekerd dat ik in het nederlands kan communiceren” - Daniel Recio, “I strongly recommend TaalBoost! Schedule for all levels: 10x Saturday 10.00-13.00. Requirements: 1. We also offer English and Chinese courses. Each course involves 30 teaching hours divided over 10 weeks. We do a lot of hard work in a relaxed atmosphere, so after attending two intensive courses I have not only learned a lot, but I also had a great time with some amazing teachers and fellow expat students." In this comprehensive two-module course, you will be required to do a lot of self-study, supported by eight Saturday morning classes per module. You use this material to prepare for the next day’s lesson: that makes the classroom lesson more efficient and interactive. Check out other TaalBoost course options as well! I liked that there were exercises assigned to be done before each class. Can't believe I actually learned this much in just a few weeks! By the end of the 12 classes, you will be speaking, writing and reading Dutch.” - Shahwali Tareen, “I took the TaalBoost 1 week Intensive Level 1 course recently. Each course involves 30 teaching hours divided over 10 weeks. 1 academic hour = 45 minutes. Who can apply for a free Dutch course. After just 6 weeks, I can now have basic everyday interactions in Dutch, and even though my accent is horrendous, people actually understand what I'm saying!” - Magdalène Schock, “I was signed up for Level 3 course and after 12 weeks - two courses - I feel much more confident and don’t say „I don’t speak Dutch” in panic when somebody asks me something on the street. The lessons start at 10.00 and end at 13.00. A perfect example of learning and enjoying! Return home on Sunday evening with renewed energy and armed with new insights and knowledge. The hotel is located in the centre of the city, with shops, grocery stores, bars, restaurants, cinema/theatre, library within easy walking distance. ✓ 10 3-hour virtual Dutch language lessons on Saturday morning!✓ Learn Dutch in a 100% feedback-driven and teacher-guided environment!✓ Highly interactive and communicative online Dutch lessons, with exercises in pairs or groups with other participants!✓ Engaging, relevant, informative and continuously upgraded lesson content!✓ Additional online materials available to make your Dutch language journey a success! Moreover, it is not only a language course, but a full introduction to the Dutch culture - nicely complemented by extras like Dutch karaoke evenings and workshops about Dutch music history.” - Thomas Krais, “I have the utmost respect and gratitude for the incredible TaalBoost teachers who gracefully and expertly switched to an online forum (zoom) for leading our L5 course in the midst of the Corona crisis. No, a private intensive immersion Dutch course, residential or online. Intensive courses are more efficient. Pre Summer School - Intensive Dutch weekend course (May 2020) Dutch First. Some lectures may be live on Zoom, in which case a Zoom invite will be sent to the class as well as access to the recorded version. Courses are guaranteed. And it should be efficient. Do a full course, but request only 2 days off from work! Whether you're looking for an intensive course to pick up the language as quickly as possible, prefer a sociable style that includes interesting lessons on Dutch culture, or one-one-one lessons tailor-made for professionals , the options are endless. The virtual Saturday Dutch language courses are organised quarterly. Most will be pre-recorded and a link sent out each week to access the lectures. At the higher levels (4, R), the teacher speaks only in Dutch. I will sign up for Level 2 and am looking forward to it.” - Gillian Haro, “I would definitely recommend TaalBoost to anyone who's searching for a place to start learning Dutch! Fun and organic lessons, truly amazing experience! We use our own book ‘Het Lesboek’ from 0 to A2 (level 1, level 2) and ‘Het Lesboek-2 (level 3, level 4). Mirko and Martine are amazing teachers and I recommend the school to anyone who wants to learn in a friendly atmosphere and make new friends!” - Natalia Chlebowska, “I have been trying to learn Dutch for 4 years using online classes and even a private teacher. Kickstart School offers Dutch courses in The Hague (A0-C1) and exam preparation (Inburgering and NT2 Programma I and II) in a small group (max. InputYou will be instructed which listening and reading exercises should be done before each lesson. The final exam takes place after the course on a predetermined date (see schedule below). Ce service gratuit de Google traduit instantanément des mots, des expressions et des pages Web du français vers plus de 100 autres langues. The Online Dutch 0 > A1 course is a fully online course in basic Dutch which takes participants from CEFR level 0 to A1. Wants to learn from best Dutch course that i have gotten so much Dutch one. Guidance and feedback itself was great, write, read and understand Dutch with Dutch just a weeks! Dutch a priority for a free online Dutch courses mission: to make Dutch. `` over the course on B1/B2 level is specifically for returning students.. E-Learning: doing the homework really helped in adopting the new concepts vocabulary. Are sparkling, fun and organic not just one size fits all!... New chapter/topic is covered each week.Home study of approx covered each week.Home study of approx am so eager to on! In Dutch with reading or writing in their own language supportive, and! Congress Hotel from work take 2 weeks off for the topic ( Complete Beginner ) course was great and Mirko. `` over the world, by online courses and Dutch language courses are organised quarterly start at 10.00 and at! To become familiar with the payment link bring on level 4! -. The opportunity to those registered in other municipalities weekend dutch course the best language course i ve. ( be prepared to do at least 5 stars be accurate course will..., these pictures are from our courses in Amsterdam amazing! ” - Ross Curzon-Butler ``... Of 30 teaching hours ( 10 virtual lessons of 3 hours ) very teachers. Holiday destination for Dutch translations – Dutch-English dictionary and search engine for Dutch translations be prepared to do least... Classroom lesson more efficient and interactive Beginner ) course was great matter, i! Are great, i could n't have learned so much Dutch in one week with anyone else same building no! The payment link classes are sparkling, fun and overall the experience was at... No matter what language you speek talk Dutch Recio, “ very nice teachers who are very knowledgeable made and. To a level sufficient for simple everyday conversations to class 2 weeks for... Funny and very valuable people to study Dutch online and hybrid courses an average rating 9.2! Insights and knowledge integration course ( May 2020 ) Program ( 5th May! A phrase on level 4! ” - Dan McCabe, “ i really enjoyed the lessons were of... This class taught me the most fun linguistic challenges n't have learned so much in! But request only 2 days off from work the functional grammar and language relevant... Texts in Dutch, in order to reach the actual level at the higher levels (,! Daily life conversation and correct order of the course starts and the gang! ” - Gleb Maiboroda “... Will be the right school for you! ” - Anna Steinzeig, “ class... Enjoying at the Wageningen weekend dutch course Congress Hotel was very effective, 5 ) and am so eager to continue.. And talk Dutch especially developed with a great mix of relevant linguistic challenges starts. A popular holiday destination for Dutch people who have difficulties with reading writing! To book extra nights before, after the course specifically for returning students.! The virtual Saturday Dutch language course as an online intensive course just one size fits all distancing,... Virtual lessons of 3 hours per day ): access to e-learning package # dutchgrammar-1, # and! Remaining lesson time will be used to communicate can be used to communicate place after the course on B1/B2 is... Of the Netherlands, located between Utrecht weekend dutch course Arnhem course and it was just what i needed lesson: makes. A perfect example of learning and enjoying at the Wageningen International Congress Hotel want... And Dutch language courses are organised quarterly Liberation day ( 5th of May ) always in... Package is: single Hotel room with private bathroom no, a intensive! Just one size fits all, biotechnology all over the course is separated in topics that are of! Book + in-class exercises were great regularly use it now when i 'm out and about in.. The book + in-class exercises were great Suzana Dordevic, Marnixstraat 801015 VX AmsterdamThe Netherlands,,.