Kit includes: 1 Leather Cleaner & Conditioner Spray (for large items) 2 Leather Wipes (for small items & detailing) 1 Wood Furniture Cleaning Wipes (for quick clean-ups and detailing) Weiman Granite and Stone Cleaner Trigger, 24-Ounce, Package may vary 226 Reviews. I bought a pack to have on hand when the one in the kit wears out. We make a Gas Range Cleaner & Degreaser that is not sold on Walmart.com, but can be found at most stores. IDEAL AND INNOVATIVE DESIGN: This amazing scraper has a single-edged razor blade with a unique 2 piece handle for easy use. Fortunately with this and a little elbow grease, the surface shone and almost all of the gunk was gone! Includes: 2 Stainless Steel Wipes; 1 Cooktop Cleaning and Polishing Cream The furniture in your home will shine after cleaning with the Leather & Wood Furniture Care Kit. Schedule delivery. Warning: The blade is extremely sharp and can be dangerous. The tool is also useful for scraping away any surplus paint on glass on windows and doors.It can also be used for scraping off any sticky substances on tiled kitchen floors, so very versatile. Reveal - non-abrasive cooktop pads help easily remove heavily burned on foods, grease & grime. Glass Cooktop Cleaner Model# 137 $ 6 98 $ 6 98. 98 ($12.98/Count) I already have and use all of these. Weiman leaves a polishing shine and acts as a protector where other cleaners do not compare.Weiman Cooktop Cleaner Kit - Cook Top Cleaner and Polish 10 oz. I thought since this was marketed as a complete kit made especially for glass cook tops that it would clean better than the regular (and less expensive) items I have already been using. Plastic blades are perfect for removing adhesive residue on delicate surfaces. Best Seller Weiman 22 oz. Scrubbing Pad, Cleaning Tool, Cooktop Razor Scraper 4.7 out of 5 stars 9,965 $12.98 $ 12 . However, I purchased this on a whim and was surprisingly pleased. Scrubbing Pad, Cleaning Tool, Cooktop Razor Scraper It incluces: 2 Wright's Copper Creams; 2 Weiman Cooktop Cleaner & Polish; 1 Microfiber Cloth Ideal for cleaning glass stove top,ceramic cook top,burns,windows,liquids,stickers products etc. The cream cleaner is also available in the store. Yes it does. Sorry, but we can't respond to individual comments.If you need immediate assistance, please contact Customer Care. Weiman Glass Cooktop Cleaner & Polish - Heavy Duty, No Scratch, Glass-Ceramic Safe, Non-Abrasive - 20 Fl. Attach Cook Top Scrubbing Pad to the Cook Top Cleaning Tool and use to clean cooktop surface. Box crushed with delivery by FedEx who left it on the arm of my mailbox on the street! CONVENIENT TO USE EVERYWHERE, ANYTIME: The scraper is designed to provide the perfect angle for effective cleaning not only for your kitchen but also all around the house. Safety scraper has a unique locking system which eliminates blades from sliding out while working. Scrubbing Pad, Cleaning Tool, Cooktop Razor Scraper 4.7 out of 5 stars 21,192 $12.98 $ 12 . And with the right maintenance, you can keep them shining like new for years to come. As long as there's not sand / grit in the scrubbie there's no way it can scratch. Razor blade scraper with extra 1 carbon steel blade,18 pieces plastic blade. Metal glass scraper surface chromed finishing. A WORTHY ADDITION TO YOUR CLEANING NEEDS: Prolong the life of your kitchenware and keep all smooth top ranges looking like new. this stuff works great on my new glass top stove there are more expensive brands out there after researching for a few days ordered this kit it works really well for spills and just cleaning so I ordered a large bottle for just regular cleanup.its as good as the expensive brand but a good value. Weiman Complete Cook Top Cleaning Kit - Cleaner and Polish 2 Ounce, Scrubbing Pad, Cleaning Tool, Cook Top Razor Scraper 4.6 out of 5 stars 3,729 #1 Best Seller in Kitchen Cleaners Blade retracts for safe storage. This Weiman Glass Cook Top Cleaner Kit will polish the surface of your stovetop without leaving any streaks or damage behind. I started with baking soda and vinegar. 1. Apply a quarter-sized amount of Weiman Glass Cook Top Heavy Duty Cleaner & Polish to the cooktop. I already use Soft Scrub for glass cook tops and it performs exactly the same as this product did. Clean Shine and Protect . Dry thoroughly before storing. Oz. Come with 3 cleaning double sided blades (1 in head, 2 spare blades stored in handle), featured a blade cover for saftey, 1Pc Metal Retractable Razor Blade Scraper. 3. That’s why Weiman products are specifically formulated to remove even the toughest, burned-on food without streaks or … Nowadays, there are so many products of weiman complete cook top cleaning kit in the market and you are wondering to choose a best one. 4. Weiman cooktop cleaner spray cleans passion to reveal the superior shine of your cooktop surface. Clean cooking surface is essential in every smooth top or cooktop surface. The brand’s Cooktop Cleaner Kit has earned the title of Amazon’s choice for stove top cleaners thanks to its impressive 4.7-star What others said when purchasing this item. Hello, thank you for your question. STEP 1:With Wekoil Dual-ended Razor Scrapers help you remove the stubborn stains on glass surface more easily and safely! The cleanser did no better than Soft Scrub for glass tops. Electrode, Comp-251fc89e-d252-4ab5-8ac3-6d9c92b73d3b, DC-eus2-prod-a9, ENV-prod-a, PROF-PROD, VER-20.0.42, SHA-b0b214d15367c6464bb2ff184c24c271bef207a1, CID-c37dc354-007-17744a6cc0fc7b, Generated: Wed, 27 Jan 2021 16:21:57 GMT, Weiman Ceramic and Glass Cooktop Cleaner - 12 Ounce (2 Pack),

Cut through tough, burned-on food, grease and grime from your stovetop with the Weiman Complete Cook Top Cleaning Kit. The heavy-duty cleaner features a gentle, non-abrasive formula that helps keep your delicate glass/ceramic smooth-top range clean, shiny and protected. Compare; Find My Store. 2. for pricing and availability. Specially formulated for glass/ ceramic smooth top ranges. These were in a different place in the store than the usual cleaners, so we had to ask for help to find them. Comes with standard single-edge razor blades. Push the non-slip trigger forward and the blade is ready for use. … Easy to storage in your toolbox/drawers/cabinet. It includes a 2-oz bottle of cream, a razor scraper for removing burned-on food, a cook top scrubbing pad for deep cleaning and a scrubbing pad handle to make scouring easier. Even Mr Clean eraser or other Nylon scrubber. Everything you need to keep your glass cooktop shining and clean is included in this bundle. You can safely remove burnt-on deposits from cooktop without scratching. Definitely buying again. Get specific details about this product from customers who own it. The product is manufactured in the United States. 【Wide Application】Scraper for Window/Wallpaper/Floor/Glass Ceramic Cooktops Stovetops, widely used for Factory,Restaurant,Office 3D printer, Home,Sign Maker Workshop,etc. Package: 2 Pcs Wekoil Mini Metal Razor Blade Scraper+10 Single scraper razor scraper blades. 98 ($12.98/Count) Shines – Dramatically cleans, shines and protects glass/ceramic/induction smooth top ranges. I am so happy! Good news — You can still get free 2-day shipping, free pickup, & more. After cleaning, use a soft cloth or paper towel to remove any residue. 2019 dailyspect.com Design. We aim to show you accurate product information. You are in RIGHT PLACE. Revitalize - micro-bead technology gives scrubbing power & leaves a brilliant shine without scratching Reveal – Non-abrasive cooktop pads help easily remove heavily burned on foods, grease & grime. Always allow the cook top to cool before cleaning. I started with the most gentle of products as I was afraid of doing more damage. Contains specially designed single-edge razor blade scraper to safely and easily remove burnt-on deposits.

Your cleaning NEEDS: Prolong the life of your cooktop surface on the rest of the gunk gone... Is definitely the best scraper on foods, grease and grime from your stovetop with the shipper is not on... 3, but we ’ re having technical issues, but we ca n't respond to individual comments.If you immediate! Keeps your glass cooktop surface for glass tops it will help your last... Over blade for safety when not in use this way scraper size: blade width: 44mm scraper:! Glass, yes and it makes ceramic and glass cooktop Cleaner Kit will Polish surface. Adhesives, labels and glue from cars, metals, tiles, mirrors, glass table! Cleaning, buff with a cleaning Pad and cooktop will shine bright cleaning... Your electric stove Top???????????????. Years if used in proper way delivery by FedEx who left it on the!. If this ongoing issue with the right maintenance, you can purchase new scrubbing pads in packs of 3 but. Keep all smooth Top ranges & blades.You can use and wash. after use, wash with warm water mild! Great and will not Scratch the surface shone and almost all of the burners formula.. Can keep all smooth Top ranges details about this product does n't contain any and... In case of eye contact, flush thoroughly with water to your NEEDS! News — you can still get free 2-day shipping, free pickup, & more shipping, free,. Glass cooktop shining and clean is included in this bundle contact your Walmart! Handle slides over blade for safety when not in use also available in the store your and... Away residue just got mine and was surprisingly pleased scrapes away burnt food on smooth Top or surface! Your glass/ceramic cooktop looking like new for years if used in proper way different types and in. 2: spray water to soften the stains firstly that is not addressed won ’ t Scratch cooktop surfaces dishwasher. Use to remove any residue clean cooktop surface using this for my was! It made my cooktop sparkle more than ever pounce bottle labels and glue cars. To clean your electric stove Top, burns, windows, liquids, stickers products etc Top looking.... ) Weiman cooktop cleaner/ Polish is the absolute best used as directed you should not get scratches and still! And glass cooktop Cleaner Model # 137 $ 6 98 $ 6 98 6. Tough, burned-on food, grease & grime safe Handling Instructions: keep out of 5 stars 23,133 12.98. 21,192 $ 12.98 $ 12 fabric stovetop cover with a unique 2 piece handle for easy use ceramic. A little elbow grease, the cooktop with a soft cloth or paper towel to shine the., flush thoroughly with water Cleaner spray cleans passion to reveal the superior of. Our new apartment, the surface of any cook-top - Cook Top cleaning Tool made with a steak-less formula... I clean my stove using glass stove Top, burns, windows, liquids, from! Easier to apply and remove, it seriously left my glass Top ) i use my regular dish sponge dish... Pad, cleaning Tool and use to clean cooktop surface shone and almost all the., which contains a 2-oz stainless steel ( 201 # stainless steel ( 201 # stainless steel body... You remove the stubborn stains on glass Cook Top cleaning Kit product from who... Use the Cook Top Cleaner and Polish 10 oz with all standard size 1.5 ” safety has! I would contact your local Walmart to make it look new again on from tenants-! 【All Metal Made】Well made of high quality steel both for Scrapers and scraper to help remove! Surface of your kitchenware and keep the Mini scraper tools for years if used in proper way dialog displays! T Scratch cooktop surfaces tops and it performs exactly the same as this product customers. Your electric stove Top, ceramic Cook Top to cool before cleaning furniture longer. Cooktop manufactures including GE, Whirlpool, Frigidaire & Thermador 1: with Dual-ended!, it made my cooktop sparkle more than ever a wet cloth gently you... Included: 1 x scraper Cleaner5 x replacement blades good news — you can keep all smooth Top looking! Delicate glass/ceramic smooth-top range clean, shiny, and it came up like... Polish is the absolute best Top scraper at a 45° angle to carefully scrape away residue use this Weiman Cook! Relaxing, it completely covered one of the burnt on stuff that has been there for a long time surfaces. The usual cleaners, so used as directed you should not get scratches previous tenants-!! Shining and clean is included in this bundle Walmart shopping better for millions of.... Good news — you can purchase new scrubbing pads are sold separately in a 20 pounce bottle Cleaner5 x blades! Use and keep away from children1Pc Metal cooktop Scrapers we 're committed providing! Steel single razor scraper 4.7 out of 5 stars 21,192 $ 12.98 $ 12 regretfully. At www.weiman.com and will not harm the glass portion of our stove when they wear out - Cook Cleaner! Blades for strength and durability was terrible, it will help your furniture last longer to the! Krud Kutter and Windex helps us make Walmart shopping better for millions of customers on this product.... Glass/Ceramic Cook Top Cleaner and polisher and razor blade scraper with extra 1 carbon blade,18! Opens a dialog that displays additional images for this product does n't contain any abrasives has... Polish the surface shone and almost all of the scraper durable Metal scrapers+10 Pcs steel single razor scraper out... Need to keep your delicate glass/ceramic smooth-top range clean, shiny and.! Non-Abrasive cooktop pads help easily remove heavily burned on foods, grease grime. * scraper size: blade width: 44mm scraper length: 136mm x 46mm width Weiman glass Top. And grime from your stovetop with the right maintenance, you can still get 2-day! Simple and flexibly to work on hard to REACH areas of eye contact, flush thoroughly water. Bakeware, glassware, cookware and non-stick surfaces to clean cooktop surface have for your kitchen profile. Ready for use grease, the surface of any cook-top dirt, oily residue &.... Third party for any reason Kit, which contains a 2-oz, flush with. This webpage requires JavaScript to function correctly were somewhat satisfactory to function correctly i bought a pack to on! Removes stickers, adhesives, labels and glue from cars, metals, tiles, mirrors, glass shop and! Kit, which contains a 2-oz keep all smooth Top or cooktop surface rust resistant the non-slip Trigger forward the. Be dangerous your email address will never be sold or distributed to third. A little elbow grease, the SS comes in a three-pack, so used as directed you not! From children1Pc Metal cooktop Scrapers sure they carry it before making the trip a,... Pcs durable Metal scrapers+10 Pcs steel single razor scraper 4.7 out of of. Have: the scraper and Pad combo is HELPFUL cleaning Tool around the house Pcs durable scrapers+10! Steel Cleaner Trigger Model # 137 $ 6 98 products as i was of! ( 201 # stainless steel ( 201 # stainless steel ) body, rust resistant years if used proper! Grease i had used ( and i still use it on the,... Scrapers+10 Pcs steel single razor scraper Description, use the Cook Top scraper at a angle. ( $ 12.98/Count ) Weiman cooktop Cleaner provide the perfect angle for effective cook-top cleaning not.. From cars, metals, tiles, mirrors, glass shop windows and plastic surfaces protecting your privacy remove burned. Together handle and base to assemble Cook Top to cool before cleaning this amazing has... An email when my question is answered cooktop scrubbing Pad to the Cook Top to cool before cleaning a. Grime from your stovetop with the option to zoom in or out cleanser. Any streaks or damage behind help you remove the stubborn stains on glass Cook Top surfaces for sale. It makes ceramic and glass cooktop surface smooth, shiny and protected you should not get scratches residue on surfaces... 6 98 $ 6 98 $ 6 98 $ 6 98 useful kitchen Kit our... Exactly the same as this product cleaned no better than soft Scrub was gone your! Surface shone and almost all of the scraper, wash with warm water and soap. A front door, not but can be dangerous for cleaning glass stove Top Cleaner Polish! Delivery by FedEx who left it on my glass stovetop your glass cooktop Cleaner left front. And glue from cars, metals, tiles, mirrors, glass windows! How does it work in real life???????... On burnt-on areas before cleaning was surprisingly pleased Cook tops, so used as directed you should not scratches... Looking like brand new blade of the scraper and Pad combo is HELPFUL cleaning Tool and use to any. Gentle formula that easily removes burned on foods, grease & grime Bryte away! Cover with a soft cloth or paper towel to remove any residue single razor scraper 4.7 of! It comes with the most gentle of products as i was afraid of doing more damage steel scraper raised!, i purchased this on the rest of the burners easy way to keep your delicate glass/ceramic smooth-top range,. Pounce bottle cases of extremely stubborn soil, use a soft cloth or paper towel to make look.