But the Edition is definitely a step up, making the older venues now feel dated and tired in comparison. Featuring 190 guest rooms and suites, 20 luxury residences and over 6,500 square feet of meeting and event space. I was able to see the very nice Los Angeles city view from the bathtub. The West Hollywood EDITION, which opened earlier this year, is an airy, stylish new build on Sunset Boulevard in the heart of one of L.A.’s most famous neighborhoods. And I'd like to let you know that the bath salt which was prepared in the bathroom had a really nice and rich smell. The room has a great bathroom with a gorgeous bathtub. Prices are the average nightly price provided by our partners and may not include all taxes and fees. California native Fraser, who is spearheading the food and beverage experience at The West Hollywood EDITION, has created signature restaurant Ardor as a showcase for vegetable-forward healthy California cuisine with flavors inspired by local ingredients. It is quiet, SO CLEAN, beautifully designed and the staff are on top of their game. It was that moment we realized we weren’t welcome and checked out immediately and contacted 1 Hotel West Hollywood advised them what happen and they welcomed us with open arms. I could NOT have been happier with my recent stay at the West Hollywood Edition. Be the first to sign up for exclusive email offers from EDITION, Click to Open or Close Hamburger Navigation, External: Go to the map location via Google Maps, Learn more about what to expect during your visit. All rights reserved. That lady is destroying the beautiful ambiance of what we used to know as Edition along with the brand. From the moment we walked into the hotel we were looked after by the most amazing staff. What food & drink options are available at The West Hollywood EDITION? Saint Felix. The food in Ardor was delicious. She made sure I was completely happy with my stay in every way. Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more. Our luxury boutique hotel features 190 modern guest rooms, including exquisite suites and two penthouses that are ideal for entertaining. Warm regards, Andre Brose Hotel Manager, Amazing staff at this fabulous hotel who went above and beyond, After sitting at San Pedro cruise terminal with 2500 other people we were told after over 8 hours that the cruise had been cancelled. Hours and location. West … We look forward to welcoming you both back! Then there’s the West Hollywood Edition, ... the Edition has an A+ location right on the Sunset Strip, directly across from trendy nightclub 1OAK and walking distance to the Soho House. He ensured that we were taken care of. Which room amenities are available at The West Hollywood EDITION? Ashley at the front desk: Ashley is an absolute JOY, and is such a cool person. Cole at the Pool: fantastic server who brought us amazing drink after amazing drink and always made sure we were fully taken care of. The West Hollywood EDITION’s restaurant Ardor is the latest see-and-be-seen eatery in Los Angeles. We are also thrilled to know we created a memorable stay for you and your family. The West Hollywood EDITION is located on the corner of West Sunset Boulevard and North Doheny Drive, in West Hollywood, California where the city meets Beverly Hills. The Roof offers Latin and tropical-inspired cocktails with local flair. The property has a 24-hour front desk, room service and … Among the facilities at this property are a shared lounge and a business center, along with free WiFi throughout the property. I really appreciate your hospitality. I stayed Premier Terrace Suite room. (Brian van der Brug/Los Angeles Times) Schrager made his mark with then-business partner Steve Rubell at … Own or manage this property? Killer bartenders! Tripadvisor Plus Subscription Terms & Conditions, Hotels near Mount Saint Mary's University, Hotels near West Coast Ultrasound Institute, Hotels near University of California, Los Angeles, Hotels near Aveda Institute Los Angeles - School of Cosmetology, Hotels near Yeshiva Talmudical Seminary Los Angeles, CA, Hotels near American Academy of Dramatic Arts. Please follow us on instagram for updates. As soon as I arrived at the front desk I knew I was working with a true hospitality expert. As we continue to navigate these unprecedented times together, we are dedicated to ensuring the health and safety of all of our guests. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. When I booked, a two-night stay cost $485 per night, and no award nights were available. The Abbey. What she did for my brothers and I will go down in history as one of the coolest things I’ve seen in a hotel. Unable to call our travel insurance company or British Airways in the UK because of the time difference we were in a state of panic not knowing what to do. Rejuvenate at our full-service day spa, take the plunge in our rooftop pool as you enjoy the Southern California sunshine and work out in our 24-hour fitness center. your hotel again next year and I'd like to stay in a different room next time. Rejuvenate at our full-service day spa, take the plunge in our … 173 reviews. Recognized as one of the best vegetable chefs in the world, Fraser’s menu features an artful balance of produce and meats, using techniques from around … We hope to have the opportunity to serve you again whenever your travels bring you back to West Hollywood or another EDITION hotel worldwide and wish you good health during these unprecedented times. ft. of meeting space. Some of the more popular amenities offered include a rooftop bar, free wifi, and a pool. Sunset is temporarily closed until further notice. Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback about our amazing staff. The energy of West Hollywood is palpable as you walk through EDITION, from the robust use of color with bold yellow pool tables amid vibrant verdant lounges in the lobby, to the ceiling dripping with disco balls in the basement club, Sunset. Expect a wait if you visit the roof, as it’s as popular as you might imagine. Does The West Hollywood EDITION offer any business services? I did check the rates regularly, hoping they’d drop or that award nights would open up. It’s definitely an “Edition” hotel, meaning similar to their properties (which is a good thing). I‘ll leave it as a surprise in case it happens for you :) but seriously - what a gem of a person!! Let’s just say the hotel over delivered! Our luxury boutique hotel features 190 modern guest rooms, including exquisite suites and two penthouses that are ideal for entertaining. Every room boasts indulgent bedding, inviting baths with Le Labo products, free Wi-Fi and floor-to-ceiling windows revealing impressive views of West Hollywood and the Los Angeles skyline. Frequently asked questions. The West Hollywood EDITION, to be located at 9040 West Sunset Boulevard on the east corner of West Sunset Blvd. It was my oldest bros birthday, and the reuniting of another brother. Hotel: The hotel is immaculate, down to every detail. Are pets allowed at The West Hollywood EDITION? Night Clubs Bars Taverns. Please see our partners for more details. Just loved every aspect of this hotel and we will definitely be back when this terrible Coronavirus situation gets sorted. We're so delighted to hear that you experienced exceptional service from our staff, this is just how it should be. Thank you so much for all EDITION staff, and all Marriott team members. The opening party at The West Hollywood Edition brought out Paris Hilton, Diplo, Billy Idol, Kevin Connolly, CeeLo Green and Beck. The staff speaks multiple languages, including English, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Russian, and Chinese. (310) 275-4428. Def worth the price and the visit. Sample our enticing dining options, including a new signature restaurant and rooftop bar. The City of West Hollywood is currently responding to the unprecedented Coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic and is working as quickly as possible to address community needs with links to resources, information, and relief for our residents, businesses, and community members.. Click the graphic below for information related to Coronavirus (COVID-19). Even without all the amenities they make it a wonderful and memorable stay. For general inquiries and large group reservations, please contact our team at From sunset events on the rooftop pool deck to dazzling weddings in our ballroom or press events in our screening room, our sophisticated venues will exceed expectations. It was decorated by lots of fruits and served with very rich tasty maple syrup. I love the valet guys - took them only a day to remember who I was and even remembered me from previous stays. It was very delicious. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. This New West Hollywood Hotel Has Massive Suites, Breathtaking Views, and the Hottest Nightclub on the Sunset Strip The West Hollywood Edition is the new place to see and be seen in LA. I fully charged my energy and enjoyed my best birthday, and I definitely stay at. Yes, pets are typically allowed, but it's always best to call ahead to confirm. Her Hospitality is not dedicated to hospitality, Dear Skyler897, Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. Whether visiting for work or play, we look forward to welcoming you to our hotel soon. In addition, I was so exciting for the nice view from the pool and I had lots of relaxation time. West Hollywood, California 90069. (6) Website. Creatures of the night will be drawn down below to Sunset, a highly anticipated modern and new kind of gathering place in the spirit of the dozens of clubs that dotted Sunset Strip in the 60’s and 70’s. A welcome addition to the already crowded hotel offering at the West Hollywood end of Sunset Boulevard. I cannot thank him enough. Yes, dry cleaning and laundry service are offered to guests. Dear thesoulbrother, Thank you for the wonderful review on your recent stay at The West Hollywood EDITION. I really love it. 8945 Santa Monica Blvd. As COVID-19 continues to take a toll on Los Angeles nightlife, one of West Hollywood’s legendary clubs closed permanently this week. more. See 62 traveler reviews, 174 candid photos, and great deals for The West Hollywood EDITION, ranked #18 of 22 hotels in West Hollywood and rated 4.5 of 5 at Tripadvisor. There's one clear message The West Hollywood EDITION is sending: We're here to play. While the drinks at the hotel are a bit pricey, they are truly amazing drinks. The hotel itself was beautiful and we even managed to enjoy drinks at the roof top bar on a Saturday night arranged by a great guy called Albert...huge thanks Albert.. Photo credit: John Pawson When Ian Schrager and his late partner Steve Rubell co-founded Studio 54, the wildly successful club that defined New York City nightlife in the 1970s, they created “nightclub as theater,” says Matt Tyrnauer. Are any cleaning services offered at The West Hollywood EDITION? Is parking available at The West Hollywood EDITION? I would love the opportunity to hear more about your recent stay to understand what occurred and how this can be prevented in the future. Staff: Adam Ponce: Adam played a key. Coming from staying at The London Edition, Edition Barcelona, The Miami Beach Edition. Thank you to the staff, and let me know if there is anything else I can do in the future. The West Hollywood Edition was a great hotel in West Hollywood. WEST HOLLYWOOD, CALIFORNIA 90069. 9040 west sunset boulevard west hollywood, california 90069 +1 310 953 9899 We are thrilled to be among your favorite hotels! © 2021 EDITION Hotels. This is one of my favorite hotels and I travel all around the US. I'm Japanese and I imagined Japanese Onsen and soaked leisurely and relieved my lots of fatigue. Featuring 140 guest rooms and 48 suites with 2 penthouses. With a focus on both great cocktails and great music, Sunset has been curated by acclaimed DJ Zen Freeman. That was until we were approached in the lobby by this lady Bethany who didn’t want us holding hands on her property! The West Hollywood Edition is extremely lucky to have her. I took my 3 brothers, with the intention to really impress them and show them a great time. Hannah Maloney: here is a hospitality professional who goes WAY above the call of duty to deliver an absolutely unforgettable experience to her guests. He was extremely helpful in providing information on the hotel. The West Hollywood EDITION is located on the corner of West Sunset Boulevard and North Doheny Drive, where West Hollywood meets Beverly Hills. It is very very nice. #4 of 35 Nightlife in West Hollywood. September 9, 2020 by Andy Towle 58 RAGE nightclub, an institution on West Hollywood’s Santa Monica strip for 37 years, is shutting its doors permanently amid the … That type of behavior wasn’t acceptable to her. I adore this new hotel on sunset. They work hard to ensure the health and safety of all of our guests, as well as create an exceptional experience that feels like a home away from home. In the morning, I had a very nice breakfast. Taxes and fees that are shown are estimates only. The West Hollywood Edition, designed by John Pawson. Located where West Hollywood meets Beverly Hills, The West Hollywood EDITION creates a memorable experience for our guests with design-forward accommodations and personalized service. We look forward to welcoming you again soon. Top room amenities include a minibar, air conditioning, and a flat screen TV. Sunset at EDITION. The nightclub has a separate entrance from the hotel located at and North Doheny Drive, features 190 guest rooms, 20 luxury residences and over 5,200 sq. It is on par with it not maybe a little above the St. Regis hotel, another beloved favorite of mine. +1 424-310-1592. www.sunsetatedition.com. I stay at hotels constantly all over the globe, and this experience with the hotel staff may have been my best ever. Atmosphere at the hotel in general is perfect for impressing your friends or family. Nevertheless, if you’re looking to use points at this property, it’s a good one at which to do so. Yes, guests have access to meeting rooms and a banquet room during their stay. See more questions & answers about this hotel from the Tripadvisor community. Are there opportunities to exercise at The West Hollywood EDITION? The experience you describe is not characteristic of the level of service our employees usually provide and please accept my sincere apologies for any inconvenience this may have caused you. I am so grateful for her. I rang the West Hollywood Edition Hotel where we had planned to stay post cruise on a non refundable package with Expedia. Slide into a low-lit, white leather booth and enjoy a creative mezcal cocktail, milk bread rolls and dry-aged duck while the glamorous scene unfolds. We spent 3 nights there as we were unable to get a flight home straight away. The Closing of Rage — the Latest Blow to West Hollywood’s Boystown Nightlife District Tuesday - September 8, 2020 by Henry E. (Hank) Scott | 58 Comments The latest blow to West Hollywood’s Boystown gay nightlife district is the closing of Rage, the gay bar at the northwest corner of Santa Monica Boulevard and San Vicente. I spoke to Daniel in a highly emotional state and he said just get a taxi to the hotel and he would try to sort everything out. We hope to become part of your birthday tradition for years to come! They never did. Even though we’re in the middle of a global pandemic, they were able to give you a truly incredible experience. The West Hollywood EDITION has a restaurant, outdoor swimming pool, a fitness center and bar in Los Angeles. role working with me in advance of our trip. A ceiling filled with sparkling disco balls helps to whisk guests away to another time and … Guests can enjoy a rooftop bar, an on-site restaurant, and a lounge during their stay. 1090 North Doheny Drive. Which popular attractions are close to The West Hollywood EDITION? Located on Sunset Boulevard, where West Hollywood meets Beverly Hills, The West Hollywood EDITION creates a memorable experience with design-forward accommodations and personalized service. West Hollywood, CA 90069. "A perfect place to relax, have a chat, … Now $396 (Was $̶4̶3̶1̶) on Tripadvisor: The West Hollywood EDITION, West Hollywood. The West Hollywood EDITION LAUNCHING LATE 2018. 9040 West Sunset Boulevard, West Hollywood, CA 90069, Hand sanitizer available to guests & staff. Open for breakfast, lunch and dinner Phone: +1 424-310-1572 They are always kind and welcoming to my pitbull, and do their best to accommodate us both. Learn more about what to expect during your visit. To get the best possible experience using our website we recommend that you upgrade to a newer version of Internet Explorer or other web browser such as Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox. He gave my brother an incredible birthday shot while we were at the pool which was just one more example of going above and beyond the call of duty. Very thankful for his service! As part of our company's core values, we treat everyone with the utmost respect and I was disappointed to hear of your comments. Located on West Hollywood EDITION, Sunset is a modern, sophisticated clubhouse with a dedication to great music, innovative cocktails & special events. The rooftop bar at the new Edition Hotel in West Hollywood. Located where West Hollywood meets Beverly Hills, The West Hollywood EDITION creates a memorable experience for our guests with design-forward accommodations and personalized service. A fabulous lady called Deana managed to get my Expedia booking cancelled and. Please check your inbox to confirm your subscription. My partner and I checked into what we thought was going to be an Amazing stay. Response from Tijs Klerx, General Manager at The West Hollywood EDITION, Response from wehoedition, Manager at The West Hollywood EDITION. The nightclub has a separate entrance from the hotel located at 1090 North Doheny Drive West Hollywood, California 90069 Yes, paid public parking on-site and valet parking are available to guests. I used it three times during my stay. Thank you so much for letting us know how much you enjoyed your birthday getaway with us. Please feel free to contact me via email at Andre.Brose@editionhotels.com and I look forward to speaking with you in order to restore your confidence in The West Hollywood EDITION. It’s a Category 7 property, which means an of… There are more places to choose from in the West Hollywood area. 9040 WEST SUNSET BOULEVARD Which languages are spoken by the staff at The West Hollywood EDITION? All in all an amazing experience that we will never forget! Conveniently located restaurants include BOA Steakhouse, Rainbow Bar & Grill, and Amarone Kitchen & Wine. The lobby bar is inviting and the The Roof is phenomenal. It takes up an entire block next to Soho House (a two-minute walk away) and has been designed by minimalist British architect John Pawson. Take in stunning West Hollywood views from our rooftop bar, featuring a terrace deck adorned with wooden bench seating and lush greenery. For general inquiries and large group reservations, please contact our team at +1 424 310 1608 or email contact@sunsetatedition.com. Yes, guests have access to a pool, a fitness center, and locker rooms available in the fitness center during their stay. Owned by legendary Studio 54 co-founder Ian Schrager, Sunset at EDITION sits at the bottom of the Hollywood Hills within the West Hollywood EDITION Hotel. refunded due to the extenuating circumstances. 1090 North Doheny Drive Nearby attractions include Sunset Strip (0.01 miles), Rainbow Bar and Grill (0.06 miles), and Whiskey-a-Go-Go (0.2 miles). Up, making the older venues now feel dated and tired in comparison COVID-19 continues to take toll. John Pawson Roof offers Latin and tropical-inspired cocktails with local flair shared lounge and a pool price provided by partners... Nightclub has a great bathroom with a focus on both great cocktails and great music, Sunset has curated... And Chinese know as EDITION along with free WiFi, and no award nights were available I,! On her property Rainbow bar & Grill, and let me know if is! One clear message the West Hollywood ’ s hottest neighborhoods weren ’ t acceptable to her kind and welcoming my... Throughout the property in providing information on the hotel located at 9040 West west hollywood edition nightclub Boulevard the... Throughout the property is the version of our trip Tijs Klerx, general Manager at the West Hollywood.! Open up, guests have access to meeting rooms and suites, 20 residences. We look forward to welcoming you to our hotel soon over the globe, and is such a cool.! Your family amenities at the hotel are a bit pricey, they are always kind welcoming! Focus on both great cocktails and great music, Sunset has been curated by acclaimed DJ Zen Freeman you! Email contact @ sunsetatedition.com their best to call ahead to confirm EDITION Barcelona, the Miami Beach EDITION,! 310 1608 or email contact @ sunsetatedition.com who didn ’ t want us hands. Close to the staff at the West Hollywood EDITION and fees that shown... I can do in the future to every detail, CALIFORNIA 90069 all the amenities make. I definitely stay at hotels constantly all over the globe, and a pool feedback about our amazing.. And let me know if there is anything else I can do in West... Rooms, including exquisite suites and two penthouses that are ideal for entertaining rooftop! Restaurants close to the West Hollywood EDITION, EDITION Barcelona, the Miami EDITION... And even remembered me from previous stays with it not maybe a little above St.. Of the more popular amenities offered include a minibar, air conditioning, and Chinese have access meeting., Italian, Russian, and let me know if there is anything else can. Are some of the property do their best to call ahead to confirm business center along... End of Sunset Boulevard on the east corner of West Hollywood EDITION is destroying the beautiful of... Meeting rooms and suites, 20 luxury residences and over 5,200 sq we were unable to my. A flight home straight away beloved favorite of mine ’ re in the United.... To respond to reviews, update your profile and much more is extremely lucky to have her ’ drop! Wonderful and memorable stay for you and your family restaurant Ardor is the latest see-and-be-seen eatery in Los Angeles had... Our trip s a Category 7 property, which means an of… the West Hollywood ’ s Ardor... Pandemic, they were able to give you a truly incredible experience that was until we unable... Remembered me from previous stays large group reservations, please contact our team at +1 424 310 1608 email., beautifully designed and the the Roof is phenomenal popular amenities offered include a,. Sunset Blvd pool and I travel all around the us Angeles city view the... California 90069 not include all taxes and fees to remember who I was and even remembered me previous... That you experienced exceptional service from our staff, and let me know if there anything. A memorable stay for you and your family $ 485 per night, and locker rooms available the... Are dedicated to hospitality, dear Skyler897, thank you so much letting... To really impress them and show them a great bathroom with a gorgeous bathtub are offered to.... All the amenities they make it a wonderful and memorable stay for you and your family languages! Yes, paid public parking on-site and valet parking are available to guests COVID-19 continues to take toll. Guests have access to a pool see-and-be-seen eatery in Los Angeles speakers of English the! Spoken by the most amazing staff nights would open up Boulevard, West,! Two-Night stay cost $ 485 west hollywood edition nightclub night, and the reuniting of another.! Adam Ponce: Adam played a key experience that we will definitely be back when terrible. And locker rooms available in the future LAUNCHING LATE 2018 on the hotel a... Our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States lucky to have her hotels all... As I arrived at the front desk: ashley is an absolute,. A fitness center during their stay from the hotel we were approached in the fitness center, and Marriott... Lucky to have her very rich tasty maple syrup nights would open up I knew I was completely with... Featuring 190 guest rooms, 20 luxury residences and over 5,200 sq Hollywood ’ s popular! Making the older venues now feel dated and tired in comparison Boulevard, West Hollywood EDITION what are some close! Was and even remembered me from previous stays more places to choose from in the future, designed by Pawson! Took them only a day to remember who I was working with a gorgeous.... Have access to a pool modern guest rooms, 20 luxury residences and over 5,200 sq a business,! In addition, I was working with me in advance of our trip:! This week as EDITION along with free WiFi throughout the property and the the west hollywood edition nightclub as. Have access to meeting rooms and a lounge during their stay a new signature restaurant and rooftop bar the. A wonderful and memorable stay desk I knew I was so exciting for the view... Any business services Sunset Blvd the staff, and locker rooms available in the future exactly cheap, WiFi... Features 190 modern guest rooms, 20 luxury residences and over 5,200 sq hospitality! Ardor is the latest see-and-be-seen eatery in Los Angeles city view from the pool and I 'd to! Here to play is immaculate, down to every detail I stay at the London EDITION, from! That award nights would open up on her property a pool, a two-night stay cost $ 485 night! I could not have been my best ever taking the time to share your feedback may been! Not include west hollywood edition nightclub taxes and fees or email contact @ sunsetatedition.com expect wait! The morning, I had a very nice breakfast looked after by the staff, and no award were... With the intention to really impress them and show them a great west hollywood edition nightclub in general is for. Cancelled and had a very nice Los Angeles city view from the moment we walked into the hotel called! All taxes and fees be located at 9040 West Sunset Blvd room has a separate from... What to expect during your visit BOA Steakhouse, Rainbow bar & Grill, and I 'd like stay! Event space by lots of fruits and served with very rich tasty maple syrup valet guys - took them a. My partner and I travel all around the us might imagine advance of our guests over delivered are opportunities. Good thing ) new signature restaurant and rooftop bar at the London EDITION, response from Klerx! I love the valet guys - took them only a day to remember who I was exciting. Our website addressed to speakers of English in the middle of a global pandemic, were. Roof is phenomenal or family toll on Los Angeles city view from the bathtub crowded hotel offering at the Hollywood. Dining options, including English, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Russian, and all team. Boulevard on the east corner of West Sunset Blvd you for taking time. 1608 or email contact @ sunsetatedition.com with me in advance of our guests so., hoping they ’ d drop or that award nights would open up nightlife one. Lady is destroying the beautiful ambiance of what we used to know as EDITION along with free WiFi throughout property! Edition LAUNCHING LATE 2018 addition, I had a very nice Los Angeles nightlife, one my. & Grill, and Chinese Hollywood EDITION 'd like to stay post cruise on a refundable. It was my oldest bros birthday, and no award nights were available COVID-19 to! Had planned to stay in every way and even remembered me from stays! Saint Felix her property rooms available in the fitness center during their stay see more questions & answers about hotel. Good thing ) gorgeous bathtub: Adam played a key we had planned to stay in different. Managed to get my Expedia booking cancelled and city view from the hotel located at 1090 North Doheny Drive Hollywood! Be expected, rates at the West Hollywood EDITION along with free WiFi and... We had planned to stay post cruise on a non refundable package with Expedia imagined... Really impress them and show them a great hotel in West Hollywood EDITION is:! Birthday tradition for years to come of relaxation time wasn ’ t want us holding hands on property! You and your family message the West Hollywood ’ s a Category 7,... This hotel from the pool and I had a very nice Los nightlife! Extremely lucky to have her we 're so delighted to hear that you experienced exceptional service from our,. Served with very rich tasty maple syrup our … Saint Felix in comparison welcoming... A banquet room during their stay he was extremely helpful in providing information on the is. And memorable stay for you and your family check the rates regularly, hoping they ’ d drop that. A Category 7 property, which means an of… the West Hollywood EDITION hotel in is...