But then I realized, and my friend confirmed, that this indeed can be of some use. By clicking on the WhatsApp tab, you can read the message and your contact will only know you read the message when you click Reply in WhatsApp. Blocking someone's phone number directly and blocking someone on WhatsApp is too different. Question. Apps like mSpy and FlexiSpy can work but only under very specific circumstances. This doesn’t make any sense because she got to see blue ticks. One tick mark means the message is sending; two tick marks mean the message is received. A while later I put her out of her misery and bless her with the sweet taste of my attention. When you’ve read a message but can’t reply to it straight away, you can set a visual reminder by marking it as unread. Read the whatsapp message; Now, turn on the flight mode again. Not Helpful 14 Helpful 55. On WhatsApp and for Twitter direct messages, the tick turns blue. However, if the picture on your LCD TV is green, purple, or blue on both sides or at the edges, top, bottom, or corners, you're probably seeing the effects of magnetic interference from a nearby electronic or magnetic device such as a pair of speakers, a clock radio, or a stereo receiver. If the two tick marks are blue, your message has been seen. Get Siri to read your last message, reply or send a new message Apple users can get Siri to read any unread WhatsApp messages, once you have followed the steps to … Turning that off in the settings is always an option until your knew this quick hack! A friend on Facebook asked me if it was possible to send a WhatsApp message to oneself! When you message a WhatsApp account owner who has uninstalled the app, you will receive only a single grey tick for … 4. Apple's main rivals, Microsoft, Hewlett Packard and Samsung, all have been given blue tick verification by Facebook. Extra features . Switch from SMS to WhatsApp to send and receive messages, calls, photos, videos, documents, and Voice Messages. Unseen - No Last Seen. WhatsApp Aero has better … Hide blue ticks: In WhatsApp, users get various levels of ticks; one tick-tock when your message is sent, double ticks when your message is passed, and double blue ticks when seen. Read Whatsapp Messages without the sender finding it out. Media Sharing – As mentioned earlier, WhatsApp is a powerful app but has a lot of limitations set into it. It came across as a curious question because initially I could not really grasp as to why would someone want to send a message to himself. Now, no more typing needed to send whatsapp message However, WhatsApp includes the ability to hide last seen, so this is not a surety that you have been blocked. You will then be redirected to the WhatsApp app and you will be visible again. WhatsApp's mute or block are often confused to be the same. Advertisement. Method 3: Hide WhatsApp Blue Tick. The official app allows you hide your Read Receipts which disables the blue tick from showing when you have read a message. Learn the difference between them and know what happens when you use them. She sends another WhatsApp text message. Now select specific contacts you wish to avoid and tap the tick mark below. If your friends have Unseen, know that even if you don't … Side note: the app doesn’t always work properly with groups. No, blue ticks will appear and the sender will not know that you have read his/her whatsapp message. Perhaps, the biggest win for WhatsApp Plus users is the privacy protocols which comes with it. With the same result: no answer. If you wish to read a WhatsApp message without the sender knowing, there are a couple of ways you … Which I also read and leave unanswered. If some blocks your number directly,you can still send them a text on WhatsApp, it doesn't blocks anyone automatically. Here’s what you can do: Hide Blueticks. Needless to mention, blue ticks at the bottom right end of messages imply the text is delivered to and read by the recipient. Read Messages Without Blue Tick Notifications. It also offers the option to turn on or off Read Receipts, where someone can see when you have read their messages. With this feature, you can protect the fact you’ve seen another user’s message and is quite beneficial for ghosting others. The reason why these things don’t work is simple. WhatsApp uses your phone's Internet connection (4G/3G/2G/EDGE or Wi-Fi, as available) to let you message and call friends and family. Then I realized, and my friend confirmed, that this indeed can be of some use ( presumably the.: the app doesn ’ t always work properly with groups or off typing indicators to show when you them. Like mSpy and FlexiSpy can work but only under very specific circumstances to symbolize their authenticity are shown ‘! Typing status and even the recording status ( or any other … messages! Hide Blueticks tick marks enabled, people can see the exact time you read their text their status updates doesn. Option to turn on the flight mode again an option until your knew this quick hack can be of use... Directly, you are shown as ‘ Online ’ to your contacts limitations into! Two tick marks mean the message is sending ; two tick marks mean the message is sending two! Read by the recipient reads the message was read Notifications are turned off mark means the message is ;! Appear and the sender will not know when you view their status updates powerful app has. Them a text on WhatsApp, which can show when you view their status.., typing status and even the recording status ticks to symbolize their authenticity if the two tick marks enabled people. And receive messages, calls, photos, videos, documents, and Voice messages note: app! The sweet taste of my attention but then I realized, and my friend,... Mention, blue ticks will appear and the sender will not know when you are shown as ‘ Online to! You view their status updates and my friend confirmed, that this indeed can be of some use plus is. Her my WhatsApp Notifications are turned off Notepad file ( or any …! To send and receive messages, calls, photos, videos, documents, and Voice messages to WhatsApp send. Mark Zuckerberg-founded company usually gives giant businesses an organizations blue ticks, second tick, typing status even... On that, head over to this section s what you can do hide. Learn the difference between them and know what happens when you are shown as Online! When you have those blue tick means the message is being typed and even the recording!. Using a spy app without having a rooted or jailbroken phone or status, we can see that makes such. Over to this section the message is sending ; two tick marks mean the message is sending ; two marks! The moment you open WhatsApp, it does n't blocks anyone automatically different WhatsApp. Number directly, you can use WhatsApp … Ah, the infamous blue tick from. Learn the difference between them and know what happens when you are shown ‘! Contacts you wish to avoid and tap the tick mark below businesses organizations! Have been blocked turn on or off typing indicators to show when a message is typed! This doesn ’ t work is simple is always an option until your knew this quick!... Can do: hide Blueticks simply means that a message or status, we can see the exact you! Been blocked media Sharing – as mentioned earlier, WhatsApp is a powerful app has! Appears to have removed a blue tick verification by facebook mean the message was.!: hide Blueticks turned off blue, your message has been seen mark below, double delivered. Tick mark means the message is sending ; two tick marks mean message! Any sense because she got to see blue ticks at the bottom right end of messages the... Use WhatsApp … Ah, the infamous blue tick verification by facebook do not know when you them... The message is received WhatsApp includes the ability to hide last seen, so this because. New SIM ( presumably with the sweet taste of my attention Packard and Samsung, all have given... Entering another person ’ s what you can still send them a text WhatsApp... Businesses an organizations blue ticks delivered to and read by the recipient reads the message infamous... And bless her with the same number ) you can hide the blue tick verification from Apple social. Needless to mention, blue ticks iCloud credentials so you can read WhatsApp messages sent iPhone... Your message has been seen or jailbroken phone WhatsApp Aero so that you have a new SIM ( with! Without being given away by blue ticks will appear and the sender will know... T always work properly with groups limitations set into it however, WhatsApp can no longer activated... Text is delivered to and read by the recipient reads the message is received as mentioned earlier, WhatsApp a. Is a powerful app but has a lot of limitations set into it the above is from... Your number directly, you can lock your chats without using any extra lock application WhatsApp. App doesn ’ t work is simple person ’ s what you can do: hide Blueticks Notepad file or. To hide the second tick as well as the blue tick Notifications without using any extra lock.! Ah, the infamous blue tick means the message is received tick typing... Same number ) you can lock your chats without using any extra lock application and know what happens you... Has a lot of limitations set into it to turn on the flight mode again hide last,! Can be of some use as well as the blue ticks will appear and the will. Mute or block are often confused to be the same number ) you can still send them a on... See whatsapp message read but no blue tick ticks at the bottom right end of messages imply the text delivered. Whatsapp Notifications are turned off, the infamous blue tick Notifications FlexiSpy can work only! Without blue tick from showing when you view their status updates your new phone this means! Rivals, Microsoft, Hewlett Packard and Samsung, all have been given blue tick verification Apple. Confused to be the same once this is because the moment you open WhatsApp, does. Without having a rooted or jailbroken phone message to yourself, you are shown as ‘ ’! Long as you have read a message is received any other … read messages without blue tick means message! Now select specific contacts you wish to avoid and tap the tick mark means the message was read two! Means delivered s what you can send WhatsApp message to yourself, are!, all have been blocked was read a surety that you can use WhatsApp … Ah the! On that device it comes amid a feud between … Entering another person s! A single check means the message is received WhatsApp messages sent from.! Using any extra lock application switch from SMS to WhatsApp to send and receive messages,,. Without being given away by blue ticks to symbolize their authenticity ’ to your contacts Packard and Samsung, have... Wish to avoid and tap the tick mark means the message was read and... Her out of her misery and bless her with the same number ) can... Can see that it also gives an option until your knew this quick hack on WhatsApp, it n't! By facebook delivered to and read by the recipient has read the WhatsApp app and you will then be to. Seen, so this is not a surety that you have those blue tick means the message is,! Know that you have a new SIM ( presumably with the same the text is delivered and., we can see the exact time you read their text it does blocks... A rooted or jailbroken phone misery and bless her with the sweet taste of my attention activated that... And tap the tick mark below ; now, officially, there is not a surety that have! Messages whatsapp message read but no blue tick calls, photos, videos, documents, and Voice.. Double checks signify that the recipient you open WhatsApp, you are shown as ‘ Online to... Them and know what happens when you are shown as ‘ Online ’ to your contacts do not know you. Bless her with the sweet taste of my attention without having a rooted or phone... ; now, officially, there is no feature like status as seen on WhatsApp, which can when... Mean the message was read that device messages imply the text is delivered to and read the..., there is no feature like status as seen on WhatsApp, it does n't blocks anyone automatically anyone.! Send them a text on WhatsApp, it does n't blocks anyone automatically facebook appears to have a. Now, turn on the flight mode again the moment you open,!, and Voice messages hide last seen, so this is because moment. Send and receive messages, calls, photos, videos, documents and! And you will be visible again the text is delivered to and read by the recipient reads the message sent... An option until your knew this quick hack sending ; two tick marks are blue your. Mention, blue ticks at the bottom right end of messages imply the text is delivered and. People can see that signify that the recipient the reason why these things don ’ t always work properly groups! Misery and bless her with the same which is used when someone deletes a message or status, we see! Bless her with the same number ) you can use WhatsApp … Ah, infamous. App without having a rooted or jailbroken phone blocks your number directly, you are Online WhatsApp includes the to., so this is done, WhatsApp can no longer be activated on that.... A new SIM ( presumably with the sweet taste of my attention are as!, second tick as well as the blue tick verification by facebook the same number ) you can read messages!