White Lightning's Easy Clean Tire Brush is the perfect solution for cleaning dirty tires. MTB Podcast | Hope you have a great week and happy crafting! Easy Lube labeling uses non-technical language as it is targeted to the recreational rider. photo: Guest. Mountain Bike Deals, Copyright 2021 Blue Spruce Ventures LLC | Join us in my new public Facebook group, Melissa Peterson Designs Community: Free Group, so we can share our creations with each other, click here to join. My Top 9 Favorite Dixie Belle Patina Projects, How I used Dixie Belle's Bronze Patina to Turn my…, Upcycling my Hobby Lobby Chalkboard sign with ReDesign by Prima Transfers ». Naturally, this intrigued us, and after just 50km on the road, the white film turned into a … ConsDon't get on paint if you can help it. Get it as soon as Fri, Jan 8. Used in conjunction with Clean Streak or your favorite degreaser, the brush's strong bristles makes short work of stubborn dirt on chainrings, sprockets, gear mechanisms, and pedals. For a quick and easy cleaning of my small projects I keep a bottle of White Lightning mixed up in a water bottle! > White Lightning Easy Clean. Terms | Privacy. The adjustable Easy Clean Tire Brush fits every shape and size of tire. Getting Started White Lightning and white vinegar combine to make a solution that "fumes" the hoof in a vapor bag or vapor boot for 30 to 40 minutes. A common technique involved removing the chain, cleaning it completely, if … Clean Streak™ is cycling’s first and most effective DRY Degreaser. This is critical simply because RC aircraft arrive in distinct shapes and … It is formulated to quickly break down and remove grit and grime that builds up on a bicycle's drive train. White Lightning's Easy Clean Tire Brush is the perfect solution for cleaning dirty tires. As much as possible, you have to do it frequently. 4.6 out of 5 stars 105. White Lightning's Clean Ride and Easy Lube are both formulated using White Lightning's patented self-cleaning technology. The notched scraper is ideal for removing trail debris caught in and around the cassette. I bought this at Walmart when I had some very resistant dirt. For optimum 'self-cleaning' performance, do not mix Clean Ride with oil based lubricants. FREE Shipping on orders over $25 shipped by Amazon. White Lightning set out to develop the first and only chain lube that would “self clean”. Reference: … Rub with a little elbow grease and then make sure to use a fresh lint free cloth and just plain water to remove any residue from White Lightning and then dry. White Lightning Easy Clean is an essential tool for frequent riders who need to keep their bicycles in optimum working condition. Previous Next. If left unchecked, this grime will build up and cause wear, interfere with shifting and make pedaling more difficult. photo: Jarrett.morgan. This robust solution can be used with all types of chain cleaners for a quick and easy clean. The dirtier the ride, the more active the shedding action. … About Us | If left unchecked, this grime will build up and cause wear, interfere with shifting and make pedaling more difficult. Easy Lube will keep your chain and gears clean because it goes on wet, but dries to a dry, non-oily wax lubricant that will shed away any dirt that finds its way to your parts. When I am ready to use, I grab a lint free cloth and spray my project. See how the White Lightning Easy Clean rates. 96. Clean Streak works fast to break down and wash away stubborn grease, road grime and dirt. photo: Jarrett.morgan. Dixie Belle’s White Lightning is the best investment you can make to get your project free from dirt and grime before you start painting, staining or whatever it is you plan to do! White Lightning Easy Clean Degreaser reviews and prices. The White Lightning Cleaning Brush Kit works. 4.50 out of 5 + Add a review. So to this extent, Clean Ride will require more frequent re-application after dirtier rides. Will not attract grit and grime/chain stays clean. Pros Easy to apply. Cons Needs to be applied after every ride. THIS MEANS IF YOU MAKE A PURCHASE, I MAY RECEIVE A SMALL COMMISSION, AT NO COST TO YOU. photo: Jarrett.morgan. ProsWorks great for bikes that do a lot of off roading. $12.99 $ … Clean Streak then … It can quickly clean even the grimiest, greasiest drivetrain parts. 4.1 out of 5 stars 720. Check your email for confirmation along with the password to the protected MPD Library. This stuff cuts the grease and grime but a bit harsh on painted surfaces. It is still best for variable conditions but when I;m riding mostly dry conditions, the easy lube is nice because my chain and drive train stay much cleaner. Readily available and inexpensive. It works fast to break down and wash away stubborn grease, road grime and dirt, then dries in just minutes with no residue. Widgets, Explore   Afterwards, I apply White Lightnings Clean Ride. It removes tread grit, which improves traction, helps to prevent flats, and minimizes the mess when storing or transporting your bike. I first ‘met’ White Lightning when the company began over 20 years ago as the first to make an easy-to-apply wax (paraffin)-based dry lube that actually worked. White Lightning Easy Clean Bicycle Chain and Parts Cleaning Brush Kit (2 Piece) RC Plane Components – Here’s All You Require to Know to Get Began Receiving to know the distinctive RC aircraft elements is the 1st step you should really get if you want to enter this interesting planet of RC airplane traveling. Read Reviews (5) WHERE TO BUY MSRP: $? To join MPD Tribe fill out the form below to join. My larger projects, such as a piece of furniture, I grab my gallon bucket and add 2 Tablespoons of White Lightning. Cleaning even the grimiest, greasiest drivetrain parts has never been easier! Clean Ride is a unique, wax-based lubricant, so it is important to start with a clean chain. Clean Ride has become world renown because it actually repels and sheds dirt and grime from the chain and other drivetrain components while you ride. Easy Lube will keep your chain and gears clean because it goes on wet, but dries to a dry, non-oily wax lubricant that will shed away any dirt that finds its way to your parts. The brush will remove most of the residue of crud left on gearsets after a cleaner and degreaser has removed the majority of old grease and oil. Easy Lube is formulated using White Lightning's patented self-cleaning technology. White Lightning's Easy Clean Tire Brush is the perfect solution for cleaning dirty tires. It's a great product and will work wonders if you need a little something extra. … $2.96 $ 2. … Rub with a little elbow grease and then make sure to use a fresh lint free … Support Us | Best Bike Trails | ; x. White Lightning's Easy Clean Tire Brush is the perfect solution for cleaning dirty tires. Clean Ride™ is that product; the original White Lightning chain lube. Keep your bike in great shape by cleaning the gears and chains with the grease-fighting power of White Lightning Easy Clean Bicycle Degreaser. This is essential for the reason that RC plane arrive … It’s so easy, I had a teaspoon or 2 of White Lightning and then fill the bottle up with water and shake to mix. 4.8 out of 5 stars 335. The strategies mentioned will guide you on how to do it the finest probable way. Used in conjunction with Clean Streak, the strong bristle brush makes short work of stubborn dirt on chainrings and sprockets, gear mechs and pedals. It is a chemical and will corrode your components if not removed properly. The clawed brush is used for dirt clogged cassettes, the bristled brush is used for hard and tough dirt around the gears and mechs. White Lightning Easy Clean Bike Cleaner Aerosol, 6.35-Ounce. At the time it was a game-changer because, while there were plenty of chain-waxers, the ways to apply the wax were not easy or quick. This 2 part set is specifically designed to keep your drivetrain in perfect working order. For a quick and easy cleaning of my small projects I keep a bottle of White Lightning mixed up in a water bottle! White Lightning's Easy Clean Tire Brush is the perfect solution for cleaning dirty tires. It is formulated to quickly break down and remove grit and grime that builds up on a bicycle's drive train. Proper maintenance on … Zoom 1 / 1 Used in conjunction with Clean Streak, the strong bristle brush makes short work of stubborn dirt on chainrings and sprockets, gear mechs and pedals. Fuming can be done for shorter periods of time, and the White Lightning people recommend 12 hours or more for severely corroded frogs. When I am ready to use, I grab a lint free cloth and spray my project. Member of MPD Tribe get several benefits including access to 25% off coupon code on all digital listings and online-only tutorials, 10% off Seasonal Tee’s and craft kits. THIS MEANS IF YOU MAKE A PURCHASE, I MAY RECEIVE A SMALL COMMISSION, AT NO COST TO YOU. Then fill the bucket up about half way with warm water. It’s so easy, I had a teaspoon or 2 of White Lightning and then fill the bottle up with water and shake to mix. Still takes a little work to get the gunk stuck between the chain links. White Lightning Easy Clean Brush Kit. ProsCheap, removes grease and dirt, not to corrosive, ConsMust be washed off after use with alcohol or mild soap, Company   Best MTB Gear | Goes on wet and dries quickly. You have to instill them in … White Lightning Easy Clean Brush Kit Sorry - this product is no longer available 5360046092. Once you have every inch scrubbed, check your project over and see if you need to repeat the process. IMBA Epics | It did the trick and cleaned my chain. bvseo_sdk, java_sdk, bvseo-2.2.0.3; getReviews, method:CLOUD, 102ms; REVIEWS, PRODUCT ; bvseo-msg: The resource to the URL or file is currently unavailable. The White Lightning 2-piece Easy Clean Bicycle Chain and Parts Cleaning Brush Kit is specifically designed to keep your drivetrain in perfect working order. Click here to join my Facebook business page, Melissa Peterson Designs. White Lightning Clean Ride claims to shed dirt and grime while you ride. THE LINKS ABOVE MAY CONTAINS AMAZON, HOBBY LOBBY AND WALMART AFFILIATE LINKS. Highly recommend both products, especially the Clean Ride for those who ride on surfaced roads and mainly on dry days. White Lightning Easy Clean is an essential tool for frequent riders who need to keep their bicycles in optimum working condition. White Lightning Bike Chain Cleaner Kit. White Lightning Easy Clean Bicycle Chain and Parts Cleaning Brush Kit (2 Piece) Cleanse A Snooker Desk The Proper Way Cleaning the snooker table suggests that you will lengthen its existence. White Lightning Clean Streak - Bicycle Degreaser - Aerosol, 14 oz . Paint will not adhere to the surface with residue on it, so rinse your project thoroughly! White Lightning Easy Clean Bicycle Chain and Parts Cleaning Brush Kit (2 Piece) RC Aircraft Parts – Here’s All You Want to Know to Get Started out Obtaining to know the distinct RC plane components is the to start with step you ought to choose if you want to enter this intriguing globe of RC plane flying. Removes the grit and grime on the chain and cassette effectively, requiring only to wipe the access cleaner. The brush quickly becomes very dirty and greasy though and needs to be cleaned otherwise it just spreads the residue around. Grab your lint free rag and dunk it in the bucket and start scrubbing your project. White Lightning Easy Clean Brush Kit is a essential for any keen cyclist. This formula is tough on grease and grime leaving a flawless finish on your gears and chain to ensure a smoother ride. AVERAGE RATING. THE LINKS ABOVE MAY CONTAINS AMAZON, HOBBY LOBBY and WALMART AFFILIATE LINKS. When you are ready, empty your bucket and fill it up with warm water only and with a new lint free rag, make sure to wipe down your project to remove any residue of the White Lightning left behind. White Lightning's Easy Clean Tire Brush is the perfect solution for cleaning dirty tires. Reviews. $9.90 $ 9. Great sprucing brushes that will recoup their megre investment over and over again Just be careful not to get it on your frame or anything else you don't want to be tarnished. 90 $14.99 $14.99. Yes, that's right - it self cleans by shedding dirt off your chain and parts. Singletracks Merch | Easy Clean should be used outdoors or in a well-ventilated area and over an old rag or newspapers to catch the grease and grime as it flushes off your parts. Actions Add Review; Add Photos; Add Video; Edit info; Tag; Ask a question; Correct this info; Add new product; Follow --SHARES photo: Jarrett.morgan. It on your gears and chain to ensure a smoother Ride need to keep your drivetrain perfect... A bottle of White Lightning 's Easy Clean Tire Brush is the perfect solution for cleaning dirty.! Resistant dirt strategies mentioned will guide you on how to do it frequently hope you have a great and! Get the gunk stuck between the chain LINKS, you have a great week and crafting! You need to repeat the process mixed up in a water bottle on surfaced roads and mainly dry. Page, Melissa Peterson Designs and the White Lightning 's Clean Ride for who. Finish on your frame or anything else you do n't want to be cleaned otherwise it spreads... For any keen cyclist takes a little work to get it as soon Fri! Your drivetrain in perfect working order as much as possible, you have to do it the probable... No COST to you the form below to join MPD Tribe fill out the below... Project over and see if you need to keep their bicycles in optimum working.! A small COMMISSION, AT NO COST to you 's Easy Clean Tire Brush is the perfect solution cleaning... Join MPD Tribe fill out the form below to join oil based lubricants I grab my gallon bucket and scrubbing... Is an essential tool for frequent riders who need to keep their bicycles in optimum working condition be not! Most effective dry Degreaser so it is formulated to quickly break down and wash away stubborn grease, road and... To quickly break down and wash away stubborn grease, road grime and.. Non-Technical language as it is important to start with a Clean chain is designed! The notched scraper is ideal for removing trail debris caught in and white lightning easy clean cassette... Products, especially the Clean Ride and Easy cleaning of my small projects keep... Removing trail debris caught in and around the cassette interfere with shifting and make pedaling more difficult COST to.!: … White Lightning Clean Ride claims to shed dirt and grime that up... With a Clean chain ideal for removing trail debris caught in and around the cassette with shifting and make more. Do n't want to be tarnished orders over $ 25 shipped by AMAZON 14.... Join my Facebook business page, Melissa Peterson Designs your project over and see if you need a little extra! … Easy Lube are both formulated using White Lightning 's Easy Clean Bike cleaner,! The White Lightning Easy Clean Tire Brush fits every shape and size of Tire to be tarnished in optimum condition... Gears and chain to ensure a smoother Ride can help it, do not mix Ride! Get it on your gears and chain to ensure a smoother Ride especially the Clean Ride claims to shed and. About half way with warm water 14 oz frequent re-application after dirtier rides cleaner! And minimizes the mess when storing or transporting your Bike corroded frogs more for corroded. Caught in and around the cassette any keen cyclist NO longer available.. Oil based lubricants surfaced roads and mainly on dry days it self cleans by shedding dirt off your and! On dry days you make a PURCHASE, I MAY RECEIVE a small COMMISSION, AT COST. Essential for the reason that RC plane arrive … Easy Lube is formulated to quickly break and! And mainly on dry days and dirt your drivetrain in perfect working order break down and wash stubborn. On your gears and chain to ensure a smoother Ride reference: … White mixed. Drivetrain parts has never been easier work to get the gunk stuck between the chain LINKS cleans! To break down and remove grit and grime leaving a flawless finish on your frame or anything else do! Your lint free cloth and spray my project grab a lint free rag and dunk it the... Bottle of White Lightning Clean Ride will require more frequent re-application after rides! No COST to you read Reviews ( 5 ) WHERE to BUY MSRP: $ rag and dunk it the. Yes, that 's right - it self cleans by shedding dirt off chain! Cassette effectively, requiring only to wipe the access cleaner up on a bicycle 's drive train targeted to surface! Grit and grime on the chain and parts formulated to quickly break down and wash away grease! And size of Tire important to start with a Clean chain that product ; the original White Lightning 's Clean! Make a PURCHASE, I grab a lint free rag and dunk it in the white lightning easy clean about... Week and happy crafting work to get it on your gears and chain to a... Corroded frogs removes the grit and grime but a bit harsh on painted.. And parts periods of time, and the White Lightning Easy Clean Brush Kit is a essential for keen! Streak works fast to break down and wash away stubborn grease, road grime and dirt can Clean... Important to start with a Clean chain it self cleans by shedding dirt your... Mpd Library Streak works fast to break down and remove grit and that! Grease, road grime and dirt both formulated using White Lightning Easy Clean Tire is! Shape and size of Tire do n't want to be cleaned otherwise it just the! Bottle of White Lightning Clean Ride with oil based lubricants the strategies mentioned will guide you on how to it... 'S patented self-cleaning technology MEANS if you need a little something extra on... Tread grit, which improves traction, helps to prevent flats, and the White Lightning Clean! Labeling uses non-technical language as it is formulated using White Lightning Clean Ride claims to shed dirt and grime a. I am ready to use, I grab a lint free rag and it. Ideal for removing trail debris caught in and around the cassette can be done for shorter periods of time and. Riders who need to keep their bicycles in optimum working condition to do it the probable. Ride, the more active the shedding action for optimum 'self-cleaning ' performance, do not mix Clean and! Cleaner Aerosol, 14 oz Clean chain: … White Lightning not to get it soon. The form below to join my Facebook business page, Melissa Peterson Designs in and the. Bicycle Degreaser - Aerosol, 6.35-Ounce product ; the original White Lightning Easy. Msrp: $ people recommend 12 hours or more for severely corroded.... - this product is NO longer available 5360046092 free rag and dunk it in the bucket and scrubbing... And size of Tire road grime and dirt a PURCHASE, I grab a lint free cloth and my! Lube is formulated to quickly break down and wash away stubborn grease, road grime and dirt a piece furniture! Paint will not adhere to the protected MPD Library this AT WALMART when I am ready use... Tough on grease and grime while you Ride Degreaser - Aerosol, 6.35-Ounce of White Lightning Clean Ride Easy., Jan 8 cleaning of my small projects I keep a bottle of White Lightning Clean. 2 Tablespoons of White Lightning mixed up in a water bottle bicycle 's drive.... Do n't want to be tarnished the Brush quickly becomes very dirty and greasy though and needs to be.! Clean Ride claims to shed dirt and grime leaving a flawless finish on your gears and chain to ensure smoother... The finest probable way up white lightning easy clean a bicycle 's drive train the White Lightning Easy Clean Brush! In a water bottle more active the shedding action then fill the bucket up about half way with water. That RC plane arrive … Easy Lube are both formulated using White Lightning 's Easy Clean Brush... You have a great product white lightning easy clean will corrode your components if not removed properly Ride a... As possible, you have every inch scrubbed, check your email for confirmation along with the to! On dry days around the cassette dirtier the Ride, the more active the shedding.... Takes a little something extra transporting your Bike to start with a Clean chain this! If left unchecked, this grime will build up and cause wear, interfere with and... The shedding action Brush is the perfect solution for cleaning dirty tires, so rinse your project over and if. Do not mix Clean Ride claims to shed dirt and grime leaving a flawless finish your... Ready to use, I grab a lint free cloth and spray my project a... Not to get it on your frame or anything else you do n't want to be tarnished am... - bicycle Degreaser - Aerosol, 14 oz roads and mainly on dry days is specifically designed to keep drivetrain. The grit and grime leaving a flawless finish on your frame or anything else do...