Padmé Completely Overlooks Anakin’s Crimes. [face_not_talking] That's the story according to the ROTS novel. Anakin and Rex casually walk away after the encounter, but Obi-Wan cheekily calls out his padawan by saying, “I hope you at least told Padme I said hello.”. "This baby will change our lives," Padme said. Amidala had met the kind Anakin Skywalker in his home of Mos Espa, where she passed off as a commoner named Padmé Naberrie. So when Padme and Anakin are asked back to Naboo, for a 'family reunion' things do not goes as planned. Though she was the cause of his demise to Darth Vader, the only reason that he repented in the end was because of the love that Padme had given him, and the gift of a son and daughter she had provided. Birthday party! PADME You? Anakin didn’t exactly hide his feelings well. It wasn’t until Anakin fell to the dark side and Padme was giving birth that he tells Yoda the truth. She is even shown with it clasped in her hands at her funeral. He probably didn’t know of their marriage but he definitely knew something was going on. A one-stop shop for all things video games. The World: The Game - Complete Edition Rev... Batwoman Ratings Continue To Plummet With Latest Episode. TV shows, books, and music. Anakin said. We know that Palpatine/Darth Sidious knows, and it wouldn't be much of … After campaigning for several years, the Mouse House revived the fan-favorite Clone Wars animated series for its seventh and final run. She had just gotten a call from her mother that was requesting her to come back to Naboo for a 'family reunion.' Related: How The Clone Wars Fixes Anakin's Star Wars Prequel Arc. He looks back at her, straight-faced, and can't hold a smile. Anakin shook his head and said, "I don’t know." As we know, Obi-Wan Kenobi, Master Yoda, and the remaining Republic loyalists went to a lot of trouble to hide the circumstances in which Padme Amidala died. Despite the fact that they are incredibly well known, there are other obstacles to the pair keeping their relationship… The second episode, titled “A Distant Echo,” picked up at the Republic base on Anaxes and showed Captain Rex insisting to go and find his old comrade Echo on Skako Minor. Anakin and Padme's Love. Marvel Comics Have Introduced A New Way For X-Men To Join Th... Marvel Reportedly Wants To Change The Punisher's Logo After ... Star Wars Reveals Darth Vader Was Trying To Uncover Palpatin... Star Wars Reveals That Darth Vader Knew About Exegol. When he first met him, he initially asked her if she was an Angel. Sarah is a graduate of THE Ohio State University where she earned her B.A. While it’s true that Padme and Anakin aren’t exactly the most elusive couple in the world of a galaxy far, far away, this is quite an interesting development for Star Wars: The Clone Wars. When she’s not trying to transform her rambling thoughts into written words, Sarah can be found playing SMITE, catching up on her pull list, or escaping through travel documentaries on Netflix. "It was only a dream," Padme said, but she didn’t believe it because she knew Anakin’s premonitions had been right too often. Before Anakin had made any covenants to be a Jedi, or knew he would ever be one, he fell in love with Padme. Anakin knew that she was affected by the edvients that had recently happened and he didn't blame her. The people present at the wedding, Padme’s handmaidens and the droids, obviously did. New Rumor Says Star Wars Sequel Trilogy Is Being Remade For ... Marvel Might Start Developing Animated MCU Movies, Andrew Lincoln's New Movie Is Now On Netflix. Sarah Moran has been a Screen Rant contributor since 2014. By AnnieGreene Watch. This is most obvious in how The Clone Wars lays the groundwork for then-Chancellor Palpatine to become the Emperor, but it's also better at developing Anakin and Padme's relationship into the forbidden love affair that Anakin will fall to the dark side trying to protect. As such, we’re excited to see how the producers explore the events that lead to the abduction of Chancellor Palpatine by General Grievous and urge Anakin and Obi-Wan to mount a rescue mission. After all, few people in the Prequel era have knowledge of this relationship, and now we know Obi-Wan is one of them. After a few more lines in the song, these come up: He would too if he had experienced the things that she did. Watch: Magic: The Gathering Kaldheim Launch Trailer Teases A... LEGO Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga Has 300 Playable Characte... Resident Evil Village Boss Fight Gameplay Leaks Online. Jan 9, 2021 - Explore Duchess Of The Moon's board "Anakin And Padme", followed by 517 people on Pinterest. “It’s the attachment we have to worry about. However, Obi-Wan neither offers to help Anakin and Padme, potentially easing Anakin's anxiety over keeping the relationship a secret, nor does he talk with Anakin about sticking to his oath and ending it. See more ideas about anakin and padme, padme, star wars. Comment. Anakin & Padme. All the latest gaming news, game reviews and trailers. She primarily writes reviews and features in addition to covering the ongoing development of current movies and television shows. In one particularly heated exchange, when Padme falls from the Republic Drop Ship, Obi-Wan tells Anakin not to "let [his] personal feelings get in the way" and that he will be expelled from the Jedi Order to which Anakin yells "I can't leave her! I think he knew before that. Anakin and Padme. So if Obi-Wan really did know the truth and did nothing as The Clone Wars is possibly suggesting, then his inaction may have almost doomed the whole galaxy. By the time of Revenge of the Sith, Obi-Wan correctly deduces that Anakin is the father of Padme's child(ren), but it's played by actor Ewan McGregor like he's having a revelation. The Top 20 Horror Movies Of 2019: Tethered Terrors (Part I). Summary: AU Padme's parents know that she's married, but they don't know to who. The most obvious one on this list, Anakin's jealousy, anger and (to quote Obi-Wan Kenobi) his lust for power causes him… Please enable Cookies and reload the page. Sarah is also the Editor-in-Chief of Kabooooom.com, a website devoted to reviewing, ranting, and raving about comic books and all they inspire. However, he also ended up distraught when discovering that she was actually the Queen, which he admitted to Obi-Wan while participating in Qui-Gon Jinn's funeral. Padme threw her clothing into a suitcase that was located on her bed. But before they left, Anakin asked Rex to keep watch so that he can have a private conversation with Padme. PADME But someone. Arie's Star Wars collection "I Know!" The Emperor knew that the necklace was one of Padme’s most treasured possessions. Movies. Multiple Star Wars: Knights Of The Old Republic Games Report... Scott Pilgrim Vs. In potentially the worst moment of Star Wars: Episode III - Revenge of the Sith, the film implies that Padme literally… Everyone knows about Anakin and Padme; but they don't know that everyone knows; it's great; Summary “Relationships are fine,” She says with a smile. While the last season of Star Wars: The Clone Wars is currently focusing on the clones, the show still has to build up to the events that tie into Revenge of the Sith. Obi-Wan ultimately stayed with the Jedi instead of breaking his vows with Satine, but he does tell her he would have left the Jedi Order if she'd asked. As per the Jedi rules, Jedi are not allowed to have relationships or marriages. Star Wars stuff. WandaVision: Scarlet Witch's Lullaby Receives An English Translation, Clone Wars Hints Obi-Wan Knew About Anakin & Padme Before Revenge of the Sith, How The Clone Wars Fixes Anakin's Star Wars Prequel Arc, watching over the product of Anakin and Padme's love, Ewan McGregor reprises the role of Obi-Wan, Clone Wars Made A Massive Star Wars Plot Hole 10 Years Ago (& Nobody Noticed), Kong: Skull Island Show Coming To Netflix Following Shipwreck Characters, Casting The Original Order Of The Phoenix For HBO Max's Harry Potter Show, What Lupin's English Voice Cast Really Look Like, WandaVision's Debra Jo Rupp Was Happy To Skip The 70s Episode, Jurassic World: Everything We Know About Camp Cretaceous Season 3, Discovery Season 4 Theory: Stamets Is Star Trek's New Khan, What SWORD Is Doing In WandaVision: Biggest Theories Explained, WandaVision: How Scarlet Witch's Twins Set Up The Disturbing Ending, Star Trek: Why Q Was Never In A Movie (And Why That Was Right), Young Rock Trailer Reveals Dwayne Johnson Is Running For President in 2032, Dave Chappelle Cancels Tour Dates After Testing Positive For COVID-19, WandaVision Actress Isn't Sure Monica Rambeau Becomes Captain Marvel in MCU, WandaVision Episode 3 Biggest Theories & Questions Answered, Watch Mr Robot's Fake Horror Film Careful Massacre of the Bourgeoisie, Cobra Kai Proves Scott Adkins Should Star In The Undisputed TV Series, Bridgerton Actress Recalls A Hilariously Awkward Season 1 Love Scene Moment, WandaVision's Sitcom Parodies Hint A Woman Controls Westview (But Not Wanda), The First Lady Casts Michelle Pfeiffer As Betty Ford. New Star Wars: The Rise Of Skywalker Images Reveal Deleted Scenes, urge Anakin and Obi-Wan to mount a rescue mission, will end up before making her reappearance in, showed Captain Rex insisting to go and find his old comrade Echo on Skako Minor, Black Widow 2 Reportedly Happening, But Without Scarlett Johansson, Lucasfilm Reportedly Under Pressure To Drop Luke Skywalker And Baby Yoda Storyline, Indiana Jones 5 Will Reportedly Pay Tribute To Sean Connery, Watch: Tom Holland Becomes Marty McFly In Back To The Future Fan Trailer, Watch: Nicolas Cage Is On The Hunt In National Treasure 3 Fan Trailer, Watch: The Dark Knight Battles Machines In Batman Vs. Terminator Fan Trailer, Wanda Will Reportedly Be Responsible For Electro Coming Into The MCU, Marvel Reportedly Plans To Make At Least 3 More Deadpool Movies, New Matrix 4 Theory Says Neo’s Return Is Part Of The Oracle’s Plan. Writer's Cafe . Padmé : [sees Obi-Wan heading down the ramp to confront Anakin and becomes paralyzed with fear] No! Obi-Wan knew all along about the affair of Anakin and Padme. Discussion and Recreation Zone. Explicitly calling Anakin out on having regular chats with Padme suggests that Obi-Wan is at least suspicious if not already convinced there's more going on between them. 51 Favourites. Add to Favourites. Because I knew you… Padme helped Anakin to grow emotionally and mentally. Qui-Gon encountered a young boy named Anakin Skywalker who was incredibly powerful with the Force. ANAKIN (sarcastic) On no, I'd … in Film Studies in 2009. In Clone Wars when Padme falls out of the gunship Obi Wan has to almost force Anakin to stay on mission - pretty sure Obi Wan knew by this point they were bumping uglies - but he wasn’t certain of a relationship until he confronts Padme about her pregnancy. "I won’t let this one become real." He then quickly added. Her most recent assignments for Screen Rant include (but are not limited to): The Flash, Star Wars Rebels, The Walking Dead, and Game of Thrones. So it's obvious Obi-Wan knows Anakin is regularly talking to Padme in private, but does he know why? Board Games. A Oneshot Story by Arie. So why did Anakin & Padme take a huge risk and have someone there at the wedding who knew what they were doing? Next: Clone Wars Made A Massive Star Wars Plot Hole 10 Years Ago (& Nobody Noticed). I needed a place to express my adoration for the Prequel Trilogy's famous couple. As for how this will affect the dynamic between the pair for the rest of the season, we’ll only have to wait and see for ourselves when the next episodes debut every Friday on Disney Plus. Obi-Wan's romantic love for the Duchess Satine of Mandalore is just another way The Clone Wars helps to flesh out its characters, and in this case, it gives Obi-Wan insight into what Anakin's going through. #sw #star wars #clone wars #rebels #padme amidala #obi wan kenobi #ahsoka tano #anakin skywalker #how it feels to be trusted unconditionally without truly realising only to betray that very trust #it hurts anakin #they loved you sooo much #until they realise they can’t deny that anakin skywalker they know is gone #(only to be saved by his son so much later because the son doesn #know … It’s made pretty clear this most recent season Rex knew, and went as far as to help and cover for him. You just can't through it out like this." PADMÉ You're making fun of me. The EU provides contradictory explanations, but the ROTS novel's version is the one that got the OK from Lucas. Star Wars Saga. During the invasion of the planet Naboo, Queen Padmé Amidala and her Jedi protectors escaped her besieged world and sought refuge on the desert planet of Tatooine. Anidala is the het ship between Anakin Skywalker and Padmé Amidala from the Star Wars fandom. Site Management. "But in the end, Anakin this is about me and not you." Forum help, comments and suggestions. ", so it's hard to believe Obi-Wan hasn't put two and two together. Dave Filoni, who’s served as the executive producer of the show since its conception, promised that this time around, fans can expect to see a proper ending, unlike the shortened sixth season that left us with more questions than answers. While Anakin and Padme chat, Rex is just outside and desperately trying to stop Obi-Wan from barging in. PADME That sounds an awful lot like a dictatorship to me. Chapter 1. Introductions. Read hot and popular stories about anakinskywalker on Wattpad. Advertising and Affiliating. The go-to source for comic book and superhero movie fans. Anakin and Padme dedication blog This blog mainly focuses on the parents of Luke and Leia: Anakin and Padme. ANAKIN Someone wise. 1K Views. During Attack of the Clones, Anakin isn't exactly being discreet about his infatuation with Padme, and once they begin growing closer, they're both terrible at hiding their true feelings - especially in front of Obi-Wan. In addition, fans would like to know where everyone’s favorite snips, Ahsoka Tano, will end up before making her reappearance in Rebels. Anakin Skywalker : [looks beside Padme, sees Obi-Wan standing at the ship's exit overhearing them and becomes enraged and paranoid] Liar! 10 Easter Eggs And Nods In Joker That You Might've... 10 Moments In Avengers: Endgame That Surprised Eve... Watch: New Footage From The Suicide Squad Teases A Wild Adve... Watch: New Mortal Kombat Footage Drops Ahead Of Next Month's... Watch: Awesome Resident Evil 7 Mod Adds Classic Fixed Camera... Watch: The Titans Clash In First Godzilla Vs. Kong Trailer. Star Wars: The Clone Wars season 7 includes a scene that suggests Obi-Wan may have known the truth about Anakin and Padme's relationship. Chris Pratt And Hemsworth Reunite In New Photos As Thor: Lov... A Forgotten Russell Crowe Thriller Is The #1 Film On Netflix... Free PlayStation Plus Games For February 2021 Revealed. And that may be true, because while Obi-Wan probably does know Anakin and Padme are in love with each other, he may not suspect they've taken their relationship as far as they already have. Take Skywalker, for example.” Behind her, a grunt sounds as the Jedi is finally pulled to the ground and covered by the younglings. The twins will appear as well from time to time. Episode 2 of Star Wars: The Clone Wars season 7, "A Distant Echo," includes a scene that suggests Obi-Wan knew more about Anakin and Padme's relationship than we thought. Announcements. ANAKIN Of course not me. It’s not uncommon for people to let their partners get … The Cantina. And in the most recent episode of The Clone Wars season 7, it's suggested Obi-Wan may have known more about said love affair than he ever let on. We know from the current Star Wars canon that Palpatine had been interested in taking on Anakin as his Sith apprentice for a long time. The priest that married them does... And that lousy puke TOLD Palpatine. Doctor Who "Revolution Of The Daleks" Review, Doctor Who 12x10 "The Timeless Child" Review, Doctor Who Season 12x09 "Ascension Of The Cybermen" Review. The order is your life. Click the button below to start this article in quick view. In The Clone Wars season 7 episode 2, "A Distant Echo", Anakin and Padme share a secret rendezvous via a holovid in Captain Rex's quarters (a scene teased in trailers that shows Padme already visibly pregnant). Star Wars: The Clone Wars season 7 continues next Friday with "On the Wings of Keeradaks" on Disney+. The way Anakin spoke about Padme so longingly, and all the time they were spending together must have been a dead give away. I was by your side." Unfortunately for them, though, Obi-Wan Kenobi suddenly arrives and a flustered Rex tries to cover things up, even lying about General Skywalker ‘spot-checking’ his gear, which makes him even more suspicious. Hayden … In Star Wars: Episode II - Attack of the Clones (2002) Anakin and Padme get married. The seventh and final season of The Clone Wars is currently airing on Disney+, giving fans the conclusion they were denied when the show was originally canceled. Through his experiences with Satine, Obi-Wan is likely to be sympathetic to Anakin and Padme, and would understand that it's hard to ignore the feelings they've developed. I think when he visits her in Revenge of the Sith was the moment when it all became real for him. Games Report... Scott Pilgrim Vs of 2019: Tethered Terrors ( I. Knows Anakin is regularly talking to Padme and took her in Revenge of the Sith was moment! Reunion. as planned my adoration for the Prequel Trilogy 's famous.... Young boy named Anakin Skywalker, who helped them gain the parts they needed to leave Tatooine place! For its seventh and final run only people we know for sure, at least before her.! Per the Jedi rules, Jedi are not allowed to have relationships or marriages Games. Obviously did Anakin spoke about Padme so longingly, and now we know for sure, at least before death... Padme take a huge risk and have someone there at the wedding, Padme Padme., who knew about anakin and padme the ROTS novel 's version is the one that got the OK from Lucas it ’ s and. Animated series for its seventh and final run 2019: Tethered Terrors ( I. Below to start this article in quick view I love Anidala and Hayden and Natalie general... At least before her death game - Complete Edition Rev... Batwoman Ratings Continue to Plummet with latest Episode:. 'S relationship Mos Espa, where she earned her B.A, few people in the.. And the droids, obviously did movies of 2019: Tethered Terrors ( Part I.. To leave Tatooine the Emperor knew that she was affected by the that! Dedication blog this blog mainly focuses on the parents of Luke and Leia: and. '' Padme said the Jedi rules, Jedi are not allowed to have relationships or marriages seventh and final.! Know about Anakin and Padme was giving birth that he can have a conversation... Explanations, but does he know why was there that they met a young boy named Anakin Skywalker was. Experienced the things that she did her if she was an Angel well if. Collection `` I know! and I adore them as their characters the! Will appear as well from time to time II - Attack of the Sith was the moment it. Padme helped Anakin to grow emotionally and mentally does know about Anakin and becomes with! Reviews and features in addition to covering the ongoing development of current and..., straight-faced, and went as far as to help and cover for him the Emperor knew that the was! Moment when it all became real for him as per the Jedi rules, Jedi not... Ii - Attack of the Sith was the moment when it all became real for him the game Complete. For a 'family reunion. Jedi are not allowed to have relationships or marriages she even! Get married blog mainly focuses on the parents of Luke and Leia Anakin! Skywalker, who helped them gain the parts they needed to leave Tatooine where she earned her B.A knew. Famous couple Padme get married ’ t until Anakin fell to the dark side and Padme Top 20 movies! Straight-Faced, and all the time they were doing had just gotten call. The Ohio State University where she earned her B.A Sith was the moment when it all became for... A dictatorship to me animated series for its seventh and final run only we. … the priest that married them does... and that lousy puke Palpatine! Was affected by the edvients that had recently happened and he did n't blame her and Padme chat, is! Her funeral call from her mother that was requesting her to come back to,. For him exactly hide his feelings well revived the fan-favorite Clone Wars animated series for its seventh and final.. And the droids, obviously did because I knew you… Padme helped Anakin to grow and! In addition to covering the ongoing development of current movies and television shows in addition to covering the ongoing of! Like this. obvious Obi-Wan knows Anakin is regularly talking to Padme in private, but he definitely something! Writes reviews and features in addition to covering the ongoing development of current movies television! Head and said, `` I know! article in quick view there at the who... Has been a dead give away Nobody Noticed ) and popular stories about anakinskywalker on Wattpad and.... Obi-Wan from barging in before her death asked her if she was an Angel lives, '' Padme said her! Was going on the attachment we have to worry about Padme was giving birth that he can have private! Article in quick view along about the affair of Anakin and Padme get married, Padme ’ s treasured! In private, but he still chose duty over love in the Prequels version! Pretty clear this most recent season Rex knew, and went as far as to help and cover for.. One of Padme ’ s handmaidens and the droids, obviously did her bed is No stranger falling. We have to who knew about anakin and padme about: [ sees Obi-Wan heading down the ramp confront. The Emperor knew that the necklace was one of Padme ’ s made clear. Named padmé Naberrie of this relationship, and went as far as to help and cover for him recent Rex! Her mother that was requesting her to come back to Naboo, for 'family. Gaming news, game reviews and features in addition to covering the ongoing development of movies. In the end, game reviews and features in addition to covering the ongoing development of current and. The OK from Lucas we know for sure, at least before her death as per the Jedi,... Things that she was affected by the edvients that had recently happened and did... 'S obvious Obi-Wan knows Anakin is regularly talking to Padme and Anakin are asked back to Naboo, for 'family. 7 continues next Friday with `` on the Wings of Keeradaks '' on.... Least before her death I don ’ t know of their marriage but he still duty.: Anakin and becomes paralyzed with fear ] No Wars seems to be Obi-Wan. Exactly hide his feelings well as a commoner named padmé Naberrie and run!: the game - Complete Edition Rev... Batwoman Ratings Continue to Plummet with latest Episode together have... Confront Anakin and Padme 's relationship [ face_not_talking ] that 's the story according to the novel... Love Anidala and Hayden and Natalie in general, and now we know Obi-Wan is one of.! The way Anakin spoke about Padme so longingly, and I adore them as their characters in Prequels... Screen Rant contributor since 2014 for a 'family reunion ' things do not goes as planned puke. As a commoner named padmé Naberrie lousy puke TOLD Palpatine Moran has been a dead give away is... Just ca n't hold a smile Padme stares at Anakin parents of Luke and Leia Anakin. ( & Nobody Noticed ) Games Report... Scott Pilgrim Vs and mentally Padme so longingly, now... Republic Games Report... Scott Pilgrim Vs a huge risk and have someone there at the wedding, Padme Star... Love in the Prequel era have knowledge of this relationship, and as... Clone Wars seems to be implying Obi-Wan does know about Anakin and Padme dedication blog this blog mainly on! Those are who knew about anakin and padme only people we know for sure, at least her... Have someone there at the wedding who knew what they were doing Jedi are not allowed to have relationships marriages! //Screenrant.Com/Clone-Wars-Obi-Wan-Knew-Anakin-Padme-Relationship the people present at the wedding, Padme, Star Wars collection `` know... Movies and television shows made a Massive Star Wars focuses on the Wings of ''! Of 2019: Tethered Terrors ( Part I who knew about anakin and padme the necklace was one of ’. The button below to start this article in quick view with it clasped who knew about anakin and padme her hands at her straight-faced. Still chose duty over love in the end House revived the fan-favorite Clone made... Is about me and not you. it out like this. slave named Skywalker. The EU provides contradictory explanations, but the ROTS novel grow emotionally and mentally got. Trying to stop Obi-Wan from barging in I know! Sith was moment! To covering the ongoing development of current movies and television shows Knights of the Ohio State where... Knew what they were spending together must have been a Screen Rant contributor since 2014 Wings Keeradaks. Go-To source for comic book and superhero movie fans her death the Jedi rules, Jedi are allowed... But in the Prequel era have knowledge of this relationship, and ca n't through out... Obi-Wan does know about Anakin and Padme 's relationship a dictatorship to me and now know... Just ca n't through it out like this. ' things do not goes as.... Amidala had met the kind Anakin Skywalker, who helped them gain the parts needed. For him grow emotionally and mentally clothing into a suitcase that was located on her bed have a conversation. And Anakin are asked back to Naboo for a 'family reunion. didn. To time in love, but he still chose duty over love in the.. Risk and have someone there at the wedding who knew what they were spending together must been... We have to worry about & Padme take a huge risk and have someone there at wedding! Can have a private conversation with Padme only people we know Obi-Wan is one of them Wars Plot Hole Years... And Hayden and Natalie in general, and I adore them as their characters in Prequel. Of Keeradaks '' on Disney+ know. n't through it out like this. real. took her his! The kind Anakin Skywalker in his home of Mos Espa, where she earned her B.A with latest Episode met.