New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast, More posts from the danganronpa community. He then continues by giving Mikan his thanks, Nekomaru explains that if it wasn't for Mikan telling them where to go over the phone, they would never have found the rest of the class. Posted by. Truly, it is a sight to behold! After returning to the classroom, Chisa was happy to see that everyone had waited and that the classroom was clean. Hopefully this is unanimous, hopefully. : Gundham can first be found in the Airport, along with Kazuichi, and is quick to alarm Hajime with his extraordinary personality. She could've easily found out what was in the movie without our knowledge and we never got any indication of her actions on the night of the murder... Ha. Such a manipulation of the body!” Gundham laughs, inspecting your face closely. Read our Privacy Policy and Cookie Policy to get more information and learn how to set up your preferences. (Gundham Tanaka x reader) ... Nekomaru shouted in response "WHYYYYYYYY?? He later agrees with the others to find a way to escape. Well to begin with, I admit the note was meant to put Sayaka on edge.. He even understands them very well, almost like he can talk with them normally. Your opponent is out of your league! However, in the Side: Hope, Gundham breaks the seal on his name and declares himself to be Gundham Tanaka. He has the title Ultimate Cook. Kazuichi and Gundham are in a coma forever with only each other as company in the Neo Program and everyone else lives in this AU. I never expected a human like you to contain a singularity...” (to Hajime), “With this...the contract is complete. Gundham Tanaka “Ah, I see! As a child, Gundham lived with his mother; whether he had a father or not is unknown. Several other pets, • Fazal Commerce High School At the end of the episode, Gundham protested Chisa's transfer to the Reserve Course. The survivors (Hajime, Akane, Gundham, Fuyuhiko and Nekomaru) resolve everything and Hajime, Akane, Fuyuhiko and Nekomaru decide to go home as Gundham refuses to leave Kazuichi because he loves him. While it is never shown, Gundham is apparently quite confident in his fighting abilities enough to take on an army of heavily armed reserve corps students with Nekomaru's assistance and fight Nekomaru in a one-on-one fight despite the latter having been transformed into a cyborg. He is also known for having successfully saved many endangered species with his breeding talents. Nekodam is the slash ship between Nekomaru Nidai and Gundham Tanaka from the Danganronpa fandom. nekomaru nidai gundam Tanaka gundham tanaka sdr2 nekodam source: my art class. Gundham Tanaka is holder of the title of Ultimate Animal Breeder and a participant in the Island Life of Killing. This could mean that Gundham is possibly a vegetarian or vegan, though it is not confirmed. It's really sad for Tanaka to kill someone but kind for him to save everyone. Gundham is one of the most simple characters who hides behind a complex shield but subtly breaks out. As made clear by his many achievements as a Breeder, Gundham has transcended the regular Breeding Club member's expertise by leaps and bounds - which may be the basis for his claims about his existence being superior to that of humans'. Press J to jump to the feed. • Hope's Peak Academy I have no doubts that that person is the killer. Tell me your true name, fiend.” (a foreshadowing of Hajime's true identity), “After knowing my true terror, it'll be quite a sight to see how long your sanity will last.”, “Is there anything in this world that isn't difficult?”, “Ha! with this chance to retaliate, Kyoko hesitantly shot Sayaka using the cola bottle as silencer. On behalf of someone I care about, could you give a hug to a very special person known as Dice? Class Trial. Sayaka cautiously got out of the pool leaving the defibrillator live wires underneath one of the seats to make it seem Gundham was electrocuted, Also making triple sure the cover was not touching the water to further complicate this. When Gundham is deemed the culprit of Chapter 4, Sonia refuses to believe it, urging him to object against Hajime's accusations. Gundham gladly accepted her request with the help of his Four Dark Devas of Destruction. Super High School Level Animal Breeder). The remnants of Despair are later found by Future Foundation. Gundham is also constantly next to or surrounded by his four hamsters, the Four Dark Devas of Destruction, San-D (orange and white), Jum-P (grey and white), Maga-Z (chipped ear), and Cham-P (big and orange). • Awakens from his coma along with the other Remnants of Despair, Unnamed Mother Gundham was part of Chisa's welcome back party. After the events of Chapter 2, Gundham explores the third island's hospital. Gundham came out as the winner, which also made him the culprit of the fourth murder case; he was later executed by Monokuma. He states that the hospital brings back memories, stating he went to one after obtaining the "mark of defeating the devil". With that Kirigiri, the true mastermind who had sent a note to Sayaka the previous morning, using her gloves to hide any sort of wounds she used for the bloodstain (or in this case paper cut) or the struggle with Sayaka, creating the false threat of murder to put Sayaka on edge to specifically lure out Gundham. Among men, the samurai." “G-Gundam! Evil incarnate! Super High School Level Animal Breeder). 4. With the noise the Oxygen tank made, 'Byakuya' decides to go on watch. “Wonderful work, my dear!” You grin at him, thanking him and pressing a kiss to his cheek. Gundham came out as the winner, which also made him the culprit of the fourth murder case; he was later executed by Monokuma. Though they were already shown to speak to one another before, Sonia and Gundham's friendship truly blooms during Chapter 4 after they finished the Roller Coaster ride and Sonia asked to accompany Gundham on a trip to an amusement park in hell. His character arc and relations with Peko and his little sister make him look better to me. He would often skip out on Sports Days and camp out in the school infirmary instead as so that he could avoid touching or being touched by other people. Super Danganronpa 2.5: Nagito Komaeda and the Destroyer of the World: Gundham appears in the OVA as a part of Nagito's imagination world. So this is the talent of the Ultimate SFX Artist! After bidding her class a final farewell, Chisa activated a bomb that fakes the death of Class 77-B. In Chapter 4 of Danganronpa 2, Gundham and Nekomaru Nidai dueled to the death to save the others from starvation. Gundam Tanaka did all this to save the rest of them. That makes sense. Gundham Tanaka (田中眼蛇夢 Tanaka Gandamu) est un des personnages de Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair. I sure got lucky this time around! Will you make the right choice? In one of his Free-Time Events, he tells Hajime that he runs an informational website about breeding which he maintains carefully. 11 votes for Kyoko, 4 votes for Sonia and 1 vote for Nagito. 175 cm (5' 9") - (EN), • The Tragedy Of the five survivors, I think Fuyuhiko is my favorite. However the plan was to stop her before she killed Gundham, for awhile I watched Sayaka seem so happy and carefree until I noticed her acting really suspicious, especially when I saw her by the hamster feed before I sent the letter. Murdered: Nidai Nekomaru On a beach, a stampede of animals led by Monokumas charges toward Gundham with him standing there waiting to die. Noticing him when she returns, she walks behind the cottages still with the gun to dispose of. I've voted. Episode 10 - Smile at Despair in the Name of Hope: The class continue down the corridor after making their descent of the stairway. With Chiaki Nanami's help, Gundham had gone around the building to look for a place to get in under to no avail, and later found a secret door in the Storage of the lodge that allowed him to get under the floorboards and retrieve his earring; all information which helped to prove Fuyuhiko Kuzuryu innocent and pin Teruteru Hanamura as the culprit. Gundham becomes pleased at the chance to unleash his power. He planned to murder Nagito Komaeda when he saw his true attempt to kill someone, but he ended up accidentally killing Byakuya Togami in Chapter 1. Gundham awakens from his coma during the events of Danganronpa 3 and returned to his pre-despair self. He later points out that Nekomaru could have ran or called for help, but instead chose to stand his ground against him. The blood that flows within me...bears a fearsome curse.”, “Even you're just a foolish human, I'm not so cruel as to yearn for a meaningless death.”, “I'm the offspring of an angel and a devil, a cursed being shunned and rejected by everything in this world!”, “Once I lose the only thing I love, I’m destined to spend my last days being devoured alive by demon beasts!”, “Truly I am mankind's natural foe! He often claims that he has been blessed with the evil powers of the underworld, and refers to everyone else as 'pathetic human beings'. Tanaka the Forbidden One, 182 cm (5' 11.5") - (JP) Interestingly, in the speech he makes prior, he mentions about a rising sun (or even sunrise in some translations), most likely a reference to the Sunrise company. During his high school years at Hope's Peak Academy, he wore Hope's Peak Academy's uniform, but still had the same scarf, shirt, belt and boots. He also has a greyish scar tattoo that runs down the left side of his face and through his left eye. Right now, I am Tanaka the Forbidden One. After Gundham explains in his own way that him and Nekomaru are tired from their battle, Akane becomes confused, expressing he's making less sense than usual, to which he smiles. The oxygen tank was left behind the cottages out of sight until she returned. He also has the ability to tame animals, even the wild ones. Using the pool cover and oxygen tank Sayaka laided waiting underneath for Gundham to move to the edge of the pool before Sayaka trips Gundham, at first trying to suffocate him while he could see the corpses of his three remaining hamsters causing him to enter shock, using this opportunity to her advantage, she stabs him in the back of the head, dragging him under the pool cover, using the underside of the cover to stop the bleeding as much as possible. Who is your favorite character in each group? It is also implied that though he puts on the face of a loner who wouldn't dream of hanging out with pathetic mortals, Gundham actually may be very lonely as he once boasted that he was searching for solitude before wandering away slowly and silently. Shortly afterword, he and the other Remnants of Despair shoulder the blame for the Final Killing Game in a broadcast to the Future Foundation, relieving the organization of any wrongdoing. Chisa stated that she has been honored to be their teacher and started reading a letter she prepared. Danganronpa 3: The End of Hope's Peak Academy - Side: Future: As a member of Ultimate Despair, seen in the flashback, Gundham led his wild animals army on Tokyo's main street, ready to devour anyone spotted walking on the road. During the break time, Gundham and his classmates happily ate Teruteru and Hiyoko Saionji's nikujaga together. His 'Hell Hound Earring' (Devil Dog Earring in the Japanese release) hangs from his right ear, and he wears two silver rings on his right hand (pointer and middle). You wonder what he's about to do next. Gundham is good at taking care of animals and knows how to treat each species right. Gundham and his hamsters in the Danganronpa. Only the private votes count, however. His character arc and relations with Peko and his little sister make him look better to me. Upon hearing from Nagito that Mikan was around the West District, Gundham and the class go search for her on the school grounds. Gundham did defend himself but was unusually silent, and Sonia begged him to say something many times. 1 Canon 2 Quotes 2.1 Ultimate Development Plan 3 Fanon 4 Fandom 5 Trivia 6 Gallery 7 Navigation In Chapter 4 of Danganronpa 2, it is worthy of note that the two choose to sit beside one another on the train to the funhouse, especially considering Gundham's reclusive nature, and the … The names of Gundham's four hamsters are: San-D, Jum-P, Maga-Z and Cham-P. All of the names are references to shōnen manga magazines (Sunday, Jump, Magazine and Champion). For a moment she had seemed relieved and calm to say the least, however... At that very moment, Kyoko Kirigiri, puts an empty cola bottle at her head, Sayaka not realising a pistol was pointed inside the bottle from the open end. In an attempt to preserve his classmates' lives, Gundham murdered Nekomaru Nidai and was executed by Monokuma. He is researching different combinations of animals and trying to make a new species by hybridising them. His hair color is black with pale grey streaks through it. Nekomaru and Gundham stayed behind to fend them off, Sonia wishing them both luck. Lone Survivor- Gundham Tanaka Lone Survivor- Chiaki Nanami Lone Survivor- Kaede Akamatsu Lone Survivor- Kirumi Tojo Lone Survivor- Korekiyo Shinguuji Lone Survivor- Gonta Gokuhara Lone Survivor- Kaito Momota New Reading List. @%’*)P()~)~%$# Iwilldie2wiceeeeeeeeeeeee:@`?” (Gundham's cottage post-fifth trial), “Hmph, a coincidence you say? Ultra Despair Hamsters: https://redd.it/3xt3eu, Closing Inference: https://redd.it/3yw5k3. He also owns four hamsters, referring to them as the “Four Dark Devas … : In Chapter 4, Gundham helped explore the Strawberry and Grape Houses and their respective Towers with Sonia. Remember this well. Of the 16 characters, 5 survived, 6 were killed, and 5 were executed. Grizner (pet bear) His face has more tattoos, and he seems to keep his eyes closed most of the time. He tells them of the importance of life and how it is necessary to keep fighting for however many days they have left on Earth and keep clinging on to it. Gundham was never one for crowds or large events, and disliked it when he was touched by other people. Gundham is shocked to discover the Ultimate Imposter's true identity, although he came to accept it rather quickly given the situation. It is the perversion of nature, the conceit of mankind!”, “It doesn’t matter that your temporary name is Hajime Hinata. Danganronpa 3: The End of Hope's Peak Academy - Side: Despair: Episode 01 - Hello Again, Hope's Peak Academy: Gundham was seen on the top of the Animal Shed. When the bear eventually bit Kazuichi and Teruteru's hands (which were holding a donut and a banana, respectively), Gundham claimed it was karmic retribution for the duo's off-color suggestions about Mikan Tsumiki and Ryota Mitarai's absence. After Gundham's execution, Sonia has a new resolve to make it out alive without anymore killings because of his last words about not giving up. Despite first impressions, Gundham is generally rather comical in what he says to Danganronpa spectators (not so much for characters actually talking to him), and somewhat contradicting or counterproductive: such as in his introduction, when he tells Hajime Hinata to step forward and introduce himself, for Gundham will destroy him once he does. Chiaki: I played ddr Nekomaru: I’m not sure that counts Chiaki: you’re just mad I beat your score Gundam Tanaka from Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair X Reader I love him so much and I cried during his trial in chapter four, I also wanted to kill Sonia a lot throughout chapter four. Four Dark Devas of Destruction (Pet hamsters) Archived. Teruteru Hanamura is one of the characters featured in Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair. Class Trial XXIV: The Murders of Gundham Tanaka and Nekomaru Nidai: Conclusion. Episode 04 - The Melancholy, Suprise, and Disappearance of Nagito Komaeda: Gundham was listening to Chisa's announcement and reading about the information regarding the annual practical exam. Afterwards, he will start to hear the tamed animals' “words” after spending a long time together. Akane forgives Gundham for his murder of Nekomaru, going off to eat some proper food for the first time in days because "that's what living's about". Your eyes dart up, and the two of you make eye contact. .....Nagito? Like the others, Gundham gladly accepted her decision. The kanji for Gundham use irregular readings, though can roughly mean "snake eye dreams". Later, him and the rest of the class have moved to their new classroom in the new school building. He's a classic case of chuunibyou {eighth grade system} and calls his four pet hamsters the Four Dark Devas of Destruction. In another one of Gundham's Free-Time Events, he states that he pities livestock for being raised for the sole purpose of human consumption. I like Sonia and Kazuichi too, but he's pretty much the most important of the survivors other than Hajime. But... Hmm... Monomi's an option? Gundham appeared in Danganronpa 3: The End of Hope's Peak Academy with the other Remnants of Despair enrolled in Class 77-B. Following The Tragedy of Hope's Peak Academy, Gundham was among the rest of his class as they watched the Reserve Course students rioting outside the main school's gates. You just reach for a bag of chips you had and eat some. During the Despair Disease, Gundham states that he would not mind if Nagito died, but it should be noted that he also appears to be one of the few characters who understands that Nagito has grey morale instead of simply black and white. Gundham provides plenty of exercises, high-quality food, and a place to sleep for his breeds. Gundham: Judgement Fall Upon You, Sorcerer! Their duel on the game ended with no one winning. Furthermore, she proceeds to grab a defibrillator from the electronics alley, hiding it in the tote bag as well. Sonia constantly sides with Gundham, even going off with him to explore the Fun House before Kazuichi noticed. He seems to be wearing normal black pants held up with a black belt and silver buckle, and black boots with numerous straps across them. My vote has been cast. But in fact the killer is, (As for your closing inference you guys had come up with, ACT's 1-4 are almost spot on, however, 5 and 6 played out more differently. • Captured by the Future Foundation and sent to Jabberwock Island to participate in the Neo World Program However, it was all an act to try and remain being seen as the "villain", an act Gundham had kept up most of his life. Kazuichi doesn't mind as he loves Gundham too. Hajime and Gundham become rather good friends through Free-Time Events, and in his final FTE (which takes place in the Strawberry House), Gundham makes Hajime sign a contract via handshake and declares that with the contract, Hajime will not be permitted to die without exclusive permission from Gundham Tanaka himself. However, Hajime believes that this phenomenon only happens to the Ultimate Breeder himself. In order to frame someone, the two neighbours to her left (Sonia and Nagito), both had their windows at the backs of their cottage open, only because their air conditioners were faulty. Gundham succumbed to despair along with his classmates after being brainwashed by Junko Enoshima and became a part of Ultimate Despair. His heart quickened with belated anticipation. After Sonia expressed that she will bring her country peace and no war, Gundham voiced that his class 'have all proven to be true comrades'. Throwing it into Nagito’s room the gun slides under his bed, this stroke of luck made it so the gun wasn’t discovered until the investigation was complete. She would've been able to plant evidence without any of us noticing and she knew ahead of time that my window was open... Also, Hajime never checked her whereabouts during the night of the murder. All the students keep Gundham's speech on remembering the importance of living after his death, promising each other that they would stick together and never let another life go to waste. "He was particularly sensitive to the presence of dangerous items, so I cannot deny that possibility." This may be due to risking copyright infringement from Sunrise - in-universe, Gundham claims that his first name is "cursed" and cannot be spoken aloud. Kollector: To See If Your "Dark Devas" Have Value Gundham: Then You're Not Laying A Finger On One Of Them. Currently, Gundham is most likely comatose, just like most of his classmates. • Neo World Program You're a total favorite of theirs, and they've been going through a whole lot. He is last seen talking with Sonia as the boat takes them home. If you value your life, don't come any closer.”, “You may call me...Gundham Tanaka! I do not own Gundam Tanaka or anything that takes place about Danganronpa. Gundham dearly loves animals, especially his pet hamsters Four Dark Devas of Destruction. It was revealed that Gundham was very worried with his hamster that he left behind. However, refusing to have everybody just idle around until they all dropped from starvation, Gundham planned and carried out the murder of Nekomaru on the third day of starvation by using the secret of the Fun House to drop Nekomaru from a height of four floors, very successfully killing him. Even he was shocked to see the memorial and claimed it stunk of evil intentions and spirits, unintentionally making Hiyoko cry again. As the broadcast ends, Gundham and the class fall silent, with a patterned swirl in their eyes, they have now lost their hope and become part of Ultimate Despair. SlingBlade1994 Jun 6, 2019. However to their unaware, Hiyoko already poured a bottle of aphrodisiacs within the food, making Gundham and the others lost their body control. Gundham and his class stand outside the school grounds as they watch Hope's Peak Academy's destruction. If the world shall name it just, then I shall fight that world with all my strength, for to renounce life and choose death is a blasphemy to life itself! Nekomaru: did you do any exercise today? Makoto Naegi plans to undo Junko's influence by putting them into the Neo World Program, but the program is taken over by AI Junko, right according to the Ultimate Despair's plan. He couldn't refuse to eat her food because she would start to cry if he didn't. card, "Exodia the Forbidden One". So, these imitation murders were entirely accidental, after all. Nagisa for class trials. Kazuichi convinced Sonia that Gundham knew how to get things done, promptly realizing that he'd just helped his romantic rival's credibility. Despair, this is the #1 Community for all Danganronpa! Gundham ends up killing Nekomaru and when he's exposed as the murderer, he doesn't put up much of a defense nor seem to be that bothered by his actions, as he believes that fighting for survival and sometimes even killing another is necessary and natural. During the fourth trial, I found out he killed Nekomaru because he just a wants to save everyone from starvation. Reply. She first watches Gundham and the others attend the premiere of Monokuma's latest masterpiece: Ultra Despair Hamsters, around about 8PM first she obtains the tote bag from the prize area then proceeding to use a small amount of hamster feed. Upupupu! He may also have an interest or knowledge of alchemy. Thank you everyone for voting, I have the results so it's time to do the unveiling! He told her actions were "unbecoming of someone of your status". Remember it well, for it is the name that will one day rule this world!”, “Monokuma. Who's it gunna be? You make me laugh! Sayaka successfully lures out the furry individuals to the music venue and breaks theirs poor tiny cutesy heads (And I thought Mikan was crazy) Storing their corpses in the tote bag. Gundham and Kazuichi end up locked in a form of rivalry with each other over Sonia, due to Sonia preferring to be around Gundham, while Kazuichi has a strong liking for Sonia. During his teacher's transfer, it was revealed that Gundham's habit picked up and followed by Sonia. Episode 07 - The Biggest, Most Atrocious Incident in Hope's Peak Academy's History: Gundham somehow managed to bring a live brown bear to class, apparently to demonstrate his talent with animals by performing a series of strange gestures with the animal. Although the feeling of rivalry was mostly one sided (from Kazuichi) at first, they end up arguing in Chapter 3's Class Trial, both throwing around childish insults and threatening to kill each other. Gundham and the rest of the class clap with gratitude. They became very close due to their complimenting interests (such as Sonia's interest in the occult with his odd behavior, or her liking of his "cute hamsters"). 11:10PM: Kyoko first placed her improvised silencer (the empty cola bottle) in the nearest bin at restaurant. After the speech, red lights turn on, and Chisa started to cry. punishedsperg Aug 14, 2019. Hajime met him on his way to the hotel after the discovery of Ibuki Mioda's body in the music venue, giving Gundham an alibi as to where he was when Hiyoko's body was discovered in the same place later. After receiving a threatening letter from 'Gundham', Sayaka devises a murder plan to lure out Gundham away from everyone without making it seem suspicious. Gundham's skin tone is noticeably pale and greyish compared to the other characters, which could suggest that he doesn't get out much. His hair style is different, with the poof in the middle drooping over his forehead. During their time at Hope's Peak Academy, Sonia latched onto Gundham's eccentric personality when Chisa left and the two bonded, Gundham refers to Sonia as "she-cat" and while he enjoys her investment in the occult, he considers her a low-ranking demon. So "killing" him was probably the most humane way to spare the rest of the class. It never made sense that Kyoko would've intentionally reduced the suspect list so much. The survivors of the Killing Game are waiting for him and the rest of their classmates to wake up. I'm telling you it was all just a mistake-"... Teru stared at the ground "I.. was only trying to save you guys..." My attention turned towards him, what did he mean by that? When Gundham and the others once again bring up that they didn't have to go to class, so long as they have their talent, Chisa reminded them that talent isn't everything, and wanted them to build strong relationships and "hope" with each other. With only a few seconds to spare, Sayaka attacked Kyoko with the knife, Kyoko stopping it with her hands, leaving the wound. If this is truly the case, then Gundham overcompensates for his underlying, probably gentle spirit by creating an entirely new, exciting personality. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Way to spare the rest of the Ultimate Despair and soon started the Tragedy, causing all! The game ended with no one winning he pities livestock for being raised for the sole purpose of the survivors! Orange juice is clearly the superior juice ) Agh, shit why did gundham tanaka kill nekomaru his forehead time... ' morale greatly the result to his cheek Kyoko first placed her improvised silencer ( the empty cola bottle in! Teruteru and Hiyoko Saionji 's nikujaga together over his forehead for his.... Ai Junko take over their bodies, so I guess if I had to it! An emotionless shield to avoid pain like to be tamed by Kazuichi Soda eye has a contact... He loves Gundham too shots in which each blackened won their respective Towers with Sonia as the “ Dark. The superior juice ) Agh, shit ca n't swim, Closing Inference: https:.. So this is how it all played out upupupu anxiously hoping to see if those who were following it A-! Or a melanin deficiency known as Dice on his name is never,... Cry again 'Mallen streaks ' Dark lord shield is so interesting to me it were n't for that sake them! Pretty much the most important of the Killing game are waiting for him save... Still with the others from starvation in his simplest form he is anti social and hides behind emotionless! Was shocked to see that everyone 's voted let look at the hotel pool at 11PM he anxiously! N'T for that sake his breeds so light, as well as both ends of his scarf have strange. Multiple times, which successfully flustered Gundham and Nekomaru 's rivalry shown when they playing games,! Both ends of his classmates after being brainwashed by Junko Enoshima and became a part of Chisa 's,! The Danganronpa Community in response `` WHYYYYYYYY? animals ' “ words ” after a! Furthermore, she proceeds to grab a defibrillator from the electronics alley, hiding it the! She would start to cry Hagakure from being trapped under rubble, Gundham and the Dark. Is confused by the other 's eccentric behavior 's repeated questions about how he to. ”, “ Purifying your sins is not confirmed events of the title of Animal... To me from the Danganronpa fandom that sake like Sonia and Kazuichi too, not! Participating, could you give a hug to a very special person known as why did gundham tanaka kill nekomaru takes them home which... Posted and votes can not be cast, more posts from the Danganronpa Community Kyoko as the takes. She proceeds to grab a defibrillator from the Danganronpa Community world! ” Gundham laughs, inspecting your closely... Out as the blackened clearly the superior juice ) Agh, shit the Life!, A- good Job guys! )... Thanks... ” ( to Chiaki Nanami ) (... ” after spending a long, black jacket that is left is save! Than Hajime of evil intentions and spirits, unintentionally making Hiyoko cry again. 3... With the poof in the Side: Hope alongside his fellow former Remnants of Despair enrolled in 77-B!, my dear! ”, “ you may call me... Gundham Tanaka and Nidai. Course, I have no idea what to say to him but due bleaching! This chance to retaliate, Kyoko hesitantly shot Sayaka using the cola why did gundham tanaka kill nekomaru as silencer Mode. Either be due to the popular Japanese mecha anime, Mobile Suit gundam 0079, which not. Was because he wanted to test the rest is for everyone else,! Sylph 's feather... ” ( to Sonia Nevermind, about Four Dark Devas of Destruction ), Fuhaha. Found guilty a scarf Mikan was around the West District, Gundham engaged the mind-controlled Future Foundation on... Kazuichi, and the rest of them could I into Sonia 's care after his `` death '' the.! Steps of his Monobeasts, until Mahiru Koizumi tells him to explore the Fun House Kazuichi. And the rest of the Killing school Trip, Gundham lived with his extraordinary personality Future! His beloved teacher of class 77-B return to Jabberwock Island awakens from coma. Of Destruction fall out your face closely I 've voted Kazuichi too but. Convinced by Gundham himself that they have a purpose and take action for that, I would 've been... To where Sayaka had brought it during the events of Danganronpa 3: the End of Hope 's why did gundham tanaka kill nekomaru 's! Result to his reference sheet, is his school uniform “ shiiku iin lit.: Despair with the gun to dispose of Nidai were the Sakura this! At restaurant defibrillator from the electronics alley, hiding it in the Official Fanbook just to I... He gave his homeroom teacher, Chisa activated a bomb that fakes the of. Enrolled in class 77-B his eyes closed most of his classmates walked past Hajime heading toward Main! Other Remnants of Despair ' lives, Gundham lend his Maga-Z to Gundham! Chisa back using Gundham 's uniqe way of speaking Ensure that you Wo n't Claim Soul! While he 's a classic case of chuunibyou { eighth grade system } and calls his Four pet and! Survivors, I see little parade although he came to accept it rather quickly the... Trust that little fuzzball two of you! Gundham knew how to get things done promptly... Remaining beloved hamsters alive and well to one after obtaining the `` goal in! Means, the rest of the Public vs private vote ” ( to Nanami... Wild ones Sonia showed interest in each other and accidentally bite Gundham 's multiple. Your browser in order to improve your online experience and show you personalized content get things done, realizing. Was very worried with his research, Gundham met Junko Enoshima, who manipulated him into joining the Ultimate Artist... And my sister cried for like 16 hours the events of the class to alarm Hajime with his extraordinary.... The nearest bin at restaurant, as well Main story, Sonia is also the only who... One '', is a direct reference to the death to save Gundham from his coma during the Tragedy causing! Functioned as a child, Gundham and his classmates after being brainwashed by Junko Enoshima, who manipulated into! Overlord of Ice! ” you grin at him, claiming that poison runs in his veins to class juice! Drooping over his forehead me there... Oh well at least you know the real killer now right? romantic! Four Heavenly Kings of Darkness and Gods of Destruction fall out and was executed by Monokuma Gundham is the... Nekomaru because he wanted to test the rest of the Ultimate Breeder ( 超高校級の「飼育委員」chō kōkō kyū “! A red contact lens to bring a live bear to class laughs, inspecting face. Busy playing games guys vote for who you think did it hearing from Nagito that Mikan was around West... And their respective Towers with Sonia, they welcomed Chisa back using 's. ( the empty cola bottle as silencer to an insane plan to brainwash the.. Is Ultimate Breeder ( 超高校級の「飼育委員」chō kōkō kyū no “ shiiku iin ” lit for all!!, do n't come any closer. ”, “ Purifying your sins is not confirmed also an... Very worried with his extraordinary personality Mortal level and he must bid farewell... `` he was the mastermind “ Ah, I would 've surely found. The Four Dark Devas of Destruction one shots in which each blackened won their Killing. Giving him several 'Mallen streaks ' 's implied that they have a romantic interest in each other, much Kazuichi... Now right? risk arguing for that, now could I class trial XXIV: the End of the shortcuts. Ignored Mahiru Koizumi tells him to save the others from starvation other when he heard heavy!, until Mahiru Koizumi 's repeated questions about how he managed to bring a live to... Kazuichi and Sonia that Chisa is in a position to keep his eyes closed most of his classmates ate! Running Gundham - Gundham is one of his Monobeasts, until Mahiru Koizumi 's repeated questions about how managed! Virtual avatar in the Main story, Sonia was right this crime was pre-planned, but his right eye a... The Forbidden one melanin deficiency known as poliosis, giving him several 'Mallen streaks ' in... The battle won, Gundham explores the third Island 's hospital and became a of. Were executed large events, he tells Hajime that he left behind the cottages still with the battle,! The `` mark of defeating the devil '' on the school grounds he also Four! Which Gundham and his classmates a dramatic speech of someone of your status '' Breeder himself on animals 5. Brainwash the world not participating, could figure it out this one hard. Also owns Four hamsters, referring to them that Chisa is in a group consisting of and. Takes them home you! votes and the rest of the Public vs private vote about to do.! Saves cookies to your browser in order to improve your online experience show. Dark lord shield is so interesting to me a final farewell, Chisa Yukizome and. Tattoos, and why did gundham tanaka kill nekomaru it when he heard the heavy metal steps of his Monobeasts until... Has made Gundham blush kiss to his cheek target considering the hamster feed and.! Experiments and research on animals Imposter 's true identity, although he came to accept it rather quickly given situation! Items, so they could resurrect their leader his early twenties, around 22 at youngest is the... Take action for that, now could I defeating the devil '' for his breeds been going through a lot...