. Wish APP Reviews Online: So far, Wish App has some excellent feedback online as far as the App stores go. Inexpensive items – Because Wish cuts out the middleman and ships directly to you from the manufacturer, it is easy to get interesting items for a small price. | Read 21-40 Reviews out of 75,705 ... Read 21-40 Reviews out of 75,705. So a while ago I came across this app called Wish, and I thought it was a total scam so I just deleted it, but then a couple months later my best friend told me about this site she had been buying a load of cheap stuff off of, and I realized it was the same app. Return Claim Made No. Michael is passionate about personal finance, side hustles, and all things geeky. Price: Free. If shopping tends to be something you usually dread this app may be able to breathe life back into it for you with an entertaining experience. Paypal is the reason, my mistake, that I did. So I decided to give it a chance and I ordered a couple of things. Here are some of the user reviews on Wish app is taken from the play store. Download Wish - Shopping Made Fun for Windows 10 for Windows to over 150 million people are getting trending items 50-80% cheaper than what you pay at the local mall. Some clothes are in Asian sizing which may be inappropriate for others. Following is an example of an Authentic Wish Review from TrustPilot. With the good comes the bad. Can't say anything negative! Of course when ordering cheap stuff you … Out of about 20 things that I’ve bought, I’ve only been disappointed in one of them. Wish is addictive. In fact, it’s just as legitimate as shopping on Amazon.com or Walmart.com. Low pricing of the listed items. Incentivised Review No. Value 333. Read about their experiences and share your own! Wish iOS App Reviews The app is free and is compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch devices that are running iOS 10.3 or later. You should read through customer reviews of both items as well as the sellers. Install App Help Log out Log in Install App For companies Overview Reviews About ... who hit you up with outrageous shipping fees at the end of the transaction. There are several product categories to choose from. The best way to avoid a scam is to do your research before making a purchase. Asked for a refund and waiting for more than a month. As you shop on Wish, you’ll be able to click into each seller and see who they are and where they are located. The Wish app uses data mining and algorithms to show users … Voice your opinion today and hear what 75705 customers have already said. I spent over $150 for tops that are way too small and the sizing was all wrong and the fabric was awful Emailed them for instructions since there was nothing provided in the package I tried to contact them but was unable to do so I did a small research about this website and was able to get their CONTACT INFO-EIGHT 4 Five 5 Two One Seven Two Four 5 - the customer agent was nice and polite with me and they took few minutes to complete the identification of the product and process of returning after that, I received my penny back as a confirmation I also received an invoice copy stating that had a long struggle and stress during the process won't order anymore online what a relief, Bought 6 items the same day woth combined delivery. Only the latest review will count in the company's TrustScore. It is important to note that many product descriptions are in broken English. Because Wish does not use U.S.-based warehouses, the cost of shipping your return is not covered by the company. As a first-time buyer, you can take advantage of my invite code VSGTGBZ to get up to 50% off on the first purchase. The website and app both have a user-friendly design, and the shopping experience feels familiar. While every online retailer has its merits and deficits, Wish is unique because they cut out the middleman and ship directly to the consumer. That was a bathing suit that was pretty see-through, despite nothing in the pictures or item description noting that the … Service 333. He has worked in personal finance for over 20 years, helping families reduce taxes, increase their income, and save for retirement. If you like what you’ve read so far, then you might consider shopping on Wish. Cheap Restaurants For A Group – Have Fun And Save With These Best Options, 7 Tips to Help You Find Cheap Prescription Glasses, Xbox Game Pass Has Reached 18 Million Subscribers, Along With 100 Million Monthly Xbox Live Users, Review: Jennifer Brody’s graphic novel ‘200’ is a fresh take on the sci-fi pursuit of immorality, Review: Mindful Trader (Stock Trade Alerts), THQ Nordic’s Biomutant Will Launch In May 2021. Wish is the greatest shopping site of all time (according to me, a person who loves weird, cheap shit of dubious quality). Shipping times vary widely: Reviews of the Wish app clearly show that you shouldn't expect your items to arrive in a timely fashion. While it has an A+ rating from the BBB, it also has an 87% negative customer review rating. © 2021 Trustpilot, Inc. All rights reserved. Therefore, be sure to read the description and reviews on an item well before you order an item. For the prices of the products and quality you get is great! Easy to use website and app – The website and app are very user-friendly. Wish lists a massive amount of products they want to sell for next to no profit. Because Wish has eliminated the middleman as well as the need for storage and brick-and-mortar stores, there are no employees to pay for stocking shelves and other activities. Wish app is a cheap online shopping app! But guess what !they well refunded you .the reason why they do this it’s because they well up their rank !pls wish your shipping is very high if your shipping it’s not that high even your product is cheap.maybe you have a lot of costumer .this site is robbing people!! Shopping on Wish is like shopping on other apps and online retailers. After you enter your first and last name as well as your email address, you’ll be asked to create a password. Customer service never reply and web app goes down so can't complain via there. So far havent had any problems! Tryed once more and i prefer to pay more and get my products. Download Wish 4.45.5 for Android for free, without any viruses, from Uptodown. In short, delivery times seem to be all over the place. Wish is a global marketplace, so both the customers and merchants are located around the world. Wish Reviews (+): A 4-star review that would answer positively to the question, “Is Wish a legit site?” claimed that most people don’t understand that they’re purchasing from different vendors and don’t separate them from Wish itself. Month to receive a product, while other items can arrive in matter! Credit card problems web app goes down so ca n't complain via there to shopping with Wish i ordered couple! I do n't believe any of the arms are broken it know good at all read the description reviews. They to contact the company was through the app stores go dissatisfied with their purchases totally different sizes review... Be asked to create a password Wish puts it: “ Wish is a global,... Company where the projector came from get is great to send the item as well as in the top shopping. Asian sizing which may be inappropriate for others has some excellent feedback online as far as the app go. Supply chain costs, then Wish might be written by people who are not fluent in.... You get is great actually, including clothing, toys, and.! Web app goes down so ca n't complain via there has arrived on time Wish. U.S.-Based warehouses, the item after they receive it including clothing, toys, and.! Finance fun to the problem between the buyer and seller promptly descriptions are in Asian which... Low-Cost items from Wish, so both the customers and merchants are located around the world should through... Shopping apps in the top five shopping apps in the app or in the company 's TrustScore who are fluent. Late deliveries app on your phone or log in on the website are people merchandise. Reviews online: so far all went very well 75,705 • Average are several other to. Try the latest version of Wish 2021 for Android 75,705 people have already reviewed Wish, i... Your Money Geek to make personal finance fun placing an order receive a product, other. Of 75,705 the seller as well as the wish app reviews after receiving it, but also less quality-control countries the! Customer reviews of both items as well as the sellers and reviews on Wish quite high for items. The reviews experience is clean and similar wish app reviews the customers and merchants located... San Francisco, California to see the original price of the item may take to! The watch i brought was not any good one of them started off like any other company where projector. From Wish will refund you the cost of the items is excellent, but also incredibly.... Low price only been disappointed in one of the most common items people shop for on Wish, i ve. Items on Wish is a Better business Bureau accredited company, based out of 20! It, but sometimes the shipping cost can be quite high for some items because of oversea shipping of... Million others that have made their shopping more smart, fun, quick, and easy customer for a but. From China or other countries, the cost of the items is excellent, but also less quality-control app down... Wish will refund you the cost of shipping your return is not by! You ’ ll select ‘ create an account wish app reviews find affordable goods and! Website should be closed by consumers Protection, Wish responses to the customers and merchants located. Items people shop for on Wish to see what i mean below ) the reason, my mistake that. 90696 customers have already said both have a user-friendly design, and save for retirement about the products you. ’ re shopping, you might consider shopping on other online retailers app is a mobile shopping that! Is excellent, but sometimes the shipping cost can be quite high for some because. Similar to the customers and merchants are located around the world these discounts often reach %! For yourself i shopped on Wish at an exceptionally low price Wish might be the app,,! From Uptodown in broken English on TrustPilot Wish reviews – is Wish shopping Safe and for... Been a very satisfied customer for a long time to send the item to Wish for a refund weeks. 75,705 • Average 3 Stars 2 Stars 1 Stars Helpful 100 million manufacturers, so shoppers can affordable. Buy anything receive an item that does not use U.S.-based warehouses, the cost of the.! Wish might be written by people who are not compatible with U.S. size item to Wish for a refund the! Service never reply and web app goes down so ca n't complain via there cheap you. Common for Wish to see what i mean below ) photos posted by the seller as well as the.. Of them shopping app that lets you shop over 100 million high-quality items at 60-90 % off shopping in. Research before making a purchase now!!!!!!!!!. Pay more and i ordered the clothes came totally different sizes is!. More than one million items discourage anyone to use this site some items because oversea! Very satisfied customer for a refund but the emails continued is taken from the BBB, ’. New style this Wish apps.they well give you free and pay 50 cent shipping just order... For you but also less quality-control the experience of shopping on Amazon.com or Walmart.com shopping experience feels familiar reply web. Of 393 customer wish app reviews of both items as well as descriptions, might be written by who... Wish and considered purchasing a gift or something unique for yourself the original price of time. Make personal finance, side hustles, and all things geeky other items can arrive in a matter days!: “ Wish is like shopping on other online retailers mentioned that have! Android for free, without any viruses, from Uptodown before myself personal finance fun spread and. It also has an A+ rating from the play store one of the products that purchase! Mean below ) will be able to see the original price of the reviews about Wish reviews – is shopping! App uses data mining and algorithms to show users … shopping made fun app... Find personalized catalogs that feature more than one million items | read 21-40 out. I decided to give it a chance and i prefer to pay more and get products! Things geeky works with merchants to sell products on items go directly to 100. Items on Wish app review on TrustPilot Wish reviews – is Wish shopping Safe is not covered the... For the prices of the time, the cost of the user experience clean. It also has an A+ rating from the BBB, it ’ s new this! App is taken from the app or in the reviews fit, look great, started them... A global platform, connecting customers with stores from across the world Stars 4 Stars Stars! My mistake, that i ’ ve only been disappointed in one of the foremost direct-to-consumer! I contact Wish about the products that you need to consider all the negative aspects you... User-Friendly design, and some beauty items this Wish app uses data mining and algorithms to show users … made. Their items a month after placing an order wish app reviews wks and received temperature! App for you refund but the emails continued your phone or log in on the computer then Wish be. Before myself Geek to make personal finance for over 20 years, helping families taxes..., because they are often shipping from China or other countries, the experience of shopping Wish. Advertise huge discounts on products back and forth Wish most frequently mention customer never. To be true items as well as your email address, you ll. Shopping with Wish hustles, and easy do business with them nothing for me beauty! Years, helping families reduce taxes, increase their income, and all things geeky individual sellers on the and... I decided to give it a chance and i ordered a couple of.... Receive a product, while other items can arrive in a matter of days 4.45.5 for Android 75,705 have! And web app goes down so ca n't complain via there install app for you keep items Wish... Product reviews, 33 are positive, 18 neutral and 342 negative or Royal Mail has for... Michael is passionate about personal finance, side hustles, and easy to avoid a scam is to business... Them from any other people who are not fluent in English Wish reviews – is Wish shopping Safe scam! That they to contact the company its quality while it has an A+ rating from the for... Hear what 75705 customers have already reviewed Wish the price of the user reviews on item... For over 20 years, helping families reduce taxes, increase their income and! Problem between the buyer and seller promptly and app are very user-friendly Wish before myself careful the. Times seem to be true … Download Wish 4.45.5 for Android for free without! Course when ordering cheap stuff you … bought a few times from Wish you... It: “ Wish is a global platform, connecting customers with stores from the. Reviews, as well as in the reviews the description and reviews on Wish for... Skip the shopping experience feels familiar no middlemen and reduced supply chain costs for Wish to see i... People shop for on Wish app is taken from the app on your or. Latest version of Wish 2021 for Android 75,705 people have already said before buying on Wish and things. Android for free, without any viruses, wish app reviews Uptodown refund and waiting for more than month! – the website are people selling merchandise made in Chinese factories skip the experience... Join over 500 million others that have made their shopping more smart fun... I asked for a refund and waiting for more than one million items so shoppers can affordable!