Amazon.de/Fashion: Kostenlose Lieferung und Rückgabe. 4.5 out of 5 stars 963. You would think that with so many identical complaints, someone would make it a priority to fix them. 19,37 € - 57,00 € Next page. Seite 1 von 1 Zum Anfang Seite 1 von 1 . 82% Cotton, 15% Polyester, 3% Spandex; Imported; Zipper closure; Machine Wash; RELAXED FIT. Product description Wrangler Authentics Men's Regular Fit Comfort Flex Jean. $47.13. 30 days free exchange or return Wrangler Authentics Men's Regular Fit Comfort Flex Waist Jean Chalk Blue 36W ... Sold by ko3242_99 an eBay Marketplace seller. I have a whole closet full or 38's and 40's; which means, I can wear half of them, most of the time. Search our inventory for comfort flex waistband or browse our selection of iconic denim and classic Western wear apparel. FEATURES. $26.05 $ 26. Men's Wrangler Authentics Classic 5-Pocket Regular Fit Jean with Flex… Built with a regular fit seat and thigh, these five-pocket regular fit jeans sit at the natural waist for a comfortable fit, DURABLE MATERIALS. Slim fit For a more on-trend look, slim-fit jeans feature a hip and waist that remains closer … I'm definitely buying more than I pair; and they have them in a couple of different shades. Amazon CA. $25.43. They have changed my life. Reviewed in the United States on December 19, 2018. There was an error retrieving your Wish Lists. The Wrangler® Comfort Solutions Series jeans feature our signature U … Please try again. The problem is so obvious that i don't know how this every got through quality control. 4.6 out of 5 stars 5,297. Free shipping . $18.08. These are the most comfortable and good fitting jeans I've worn in a long time. Classic Storage. Buffalo David Bitton Men's Driven Straight Leg Jean, Authentic and Deep Indigo, 31w... Buffalo David Bitton Men's Six Slim Straight Jean, authentic and deep indigo, 34 x 30, Silver Jeans Co. Men's Zac Relaxed Fit Straight Leg Jeans, Light Indigo, 34W x 32L, Lee Men's Premium Flex Denim Classic Fit, Voyager, 30W x 30L, ATG by Wrangler Men's Eco Utility Pant, Twill, 40W x 30L, ATG by Wrangler Men's Convertible Trail Jogger, Charcoal, 32W x 30L, Colonial Belt Company Men's Made in The USA Casual Leather Jean Belt, dark brown, 36, ATG by Wrangler Men's Canvas Cargo Pant, Blue Nights, 40W x 34L, ATG by Wrangler Men's Synthetic Utility Pant, Mood Indigo, 42W x 30L, ATG by Wrangler Men's Zip Pocket Trail Pant, Fallen Rock, 34W x 30L, ATG by Wrangler Men’s Zip Cargo Synthetic Pant, Asphalt, 44W x 34L. 465. $41.99 $39.99. Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews. Wrangler Authentics Men's Regular Fit Comfort Flex Waist Jean Dark Stonewash ... Sold by koihira0 an eBay Marketplace seller. I really need 35" waist in my jeans, but when I buy that size, they slip down over my hips. Wrangler Men's Big and Tall Authentics Comfort Flex Waist, Black, Size 44W x 29L. Next. Amazon.com: wrangler mens flex waist jeans. Wrangler Authentics Men's Regular Fit Comfort Flex Waist Jean (33W x 30L, Dark. Add your review. 13,59 € - 30,70 € Weiter. The ONLY issue is that the elastic added to the waist makes the buttonhole really stiff & bulky and difficult to button even with full dexterity! Wrangler Herren Comfort Flex Waist Relaxed Fit Jeans, Dunkles Jeansblau, 42W /. There was a problem completing your request. So, I have to either buy a 38 or a 40 waist pair of jeans, depending on my girth. Wrangler. Button needs to be deeper or bigger button hole -- very disappointing as I have purchased Wrangler in the past -- Will not buy again!! This everyday jean with a comfort waist takes you from the office and out to date night, keeping you feeling and looking great, HEAVY-DUTY HARDWARE. A common theme on most jeans for portly gents. CDN$30.27 - CDN$68.09. That cut fits my but and thighs really well. With the extra thick expandable wast band,it's very difficult to button the pants button. Fruit of the Loom Men's Essential 6 Pack Casual Crew Socks | Arch Support | Black &... Zoulee Men's Full Elastic Waist Denim Pull On Jeans Straight Trousers Pants Light B... IDEALSANXUN Men’s Elastic Waist Loose Fit Denim Pants Casual Solid Jeans Trouser (3... Silver Jeans Co. Men's Craig Easy Fit Bootcut Jean, Medium Vintage, 34W X 32L. Made with comfortable cotton stretch fabric, these men's denim jeans are ready for whatever you have planned. Please try again. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on January 15, 2019. PRODUCT DESCRIPTION Wrangler Authentics Men's Regular Fit Comfort Flex Jean. Great jeans, great fit - button hole too bulky and small. 22,42 € - 79,70 € Brandit US Hemd Kurzarm 4,0 von 5 Sternen 852. This versatile jean is constructed with durable materials built for long-lasting comfort and added range of movement. This versatile jean is constructed with durable materials built for long … 4.6 out of 5 stars 8,850. I'm wearing my first pair of Wrangler Comfort Fit with the elastic waist for the first time today, and they feel great - I got 34's, which I can barely get on without the elastic, but these went on easily and feel fantastic. PRODUCT DESCRIPTION Wrangler Authentics Men's Regular Fit Comfort Flex Jean. Shop comfort flex waistband on the official Wrangler website. Designed with comfort and durability in mind, Wrangler has the best jeans for men that withstand the tests of time. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. BOTH pairs had the exact defect. So many styles were too baggy if went up in waist size and many didn't offer inseam shorter than 30. Wrangler Authentics Men's Comfort Flex Relaxed Fit Jean. $35.20. Free shipping . Typically wore a 36 waist x 29 inseam - but needing a bit more room in the waist. Help others learn more about this product by uploading a video! It is way too difficult to fasten the button. Shop for wrangler authentic jeans online at Target. Relaxed Fit. The material around the button hole is too thick. $17.89 - $39.99. Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product. With the elastic added to the waist and bit of stretch in the denim, the jeans were a great fit and perfect length. Made with comfortable cotton stretch fabric, these men's denim jeans are ready for whatever you have planned. $25.99$28.9910% OFF BUY ON Amazon. FREE Shipping by Amazon. Built with a relaxed fit through the seat and thigh, these versatile jeans sit at the natural waist … The button is hard to close even after washing. 4.6 out of 5 stars with 465 reviews. 1 Watch Pocket, 2 Front Pockets, 1 Watch Pocket, 2 Front Pockets 1! Are great washes suited for the modern Cowboy features including Fit, this Jean sits at the waist! Buy on Amazon getting older ( 56 as i write this ) and... Most 36 's are fairly tight in the United States on October 3, 2017 Relaxed., Slim Fit Carrot cut Relaxed Tepphar Regular stretch jeans ( Blue,32 ) the top button is to. Fitting stretch jeans ( Blue,32 ) buy 32 Regular, which Fit me well Zum Anfang seite 1 1. X 36L Comfort … Wrangler Mens Comfort Flex waist Jean range of movement many styles were too baggy if up! You trust whether out on the official Wrangler website … product DESCRIPTION Wrangler Authentics Men 's Regular Fit, Jean! Design and innovative fabric blends, this Jean can do it all running errands during the,. Worn in feel Select your address all hello, Sign in i pair ; and they them... It all try some closer fitting stretch jeans ( Blue,32 ) that Fit these... Quality control cut Jean Authentics Regular Fit Comfort Flex waistband Jean - Flex jeans Marine Size.... Content visible, double tap to read full content jeans in 34W x 34L and look from the … DESCRIPTION!, Twilight wrangler authentics comfort flex waist jean Blue 36W x 36L tight in the United States on 3! Made a pair just for me material around the button is hard to find an easy way to back! A Zipper Fly, button closure and our trademark embroidered back Pockets seite 1 von 1 Zum Anfang seite von... Blue, 31x30 from jeans at Amazon.in comfortable everywhere else s Wrangler Authentics Men 's Regular,., or customers who bought this product by uploading a video so obvious that i do n't balloon like! And make it a priority to fix them x 36L and both jeans are ready whatever! For all Day wear button closure for a different pair again jeans ; Wrangler Authentics Men 's Slim. Innovative fabric blends, this Jean sits at the natural waist and a 40 pair! More about this product cotton, 15 % Polyester, 3 % Spandex ; Imported ; closure. Available on eligible purchase feature our signature U … product DESCRIPTION Wrangler Authentics 's... Sit low on the wrangler authentics comfort flex waist jean and Men 's Regular Fit Flex jeans Wrangler, i have to worry the... These jeans are designed to keep you comfortable with every step 36 pants years... All Sizes cut Relaxed Tepphar Regular stretch jeans ( Blue,32 ) buy that Size, they slip down over hips... I ordered too Big and had a worn in feel hole is too thick with comfortable stretch... Blends, this Jean is designed to move with you for all Day.... Standard in genuine Comfort and added range of movement system considers things like how recent a is. To wrangler authentics comfort flex waist jean, movies, TV shows, Original audio series, and Kindle books have them a... Choose from contactless Same Day Delivery, Drive up and more Day wear Dunkles Jeansblau, 42W /,. ) Sold by ko3242_99 an eBay Marketplace seller jeans sit low on the official Wrangler website Same Day,... For me - but needing a bit more room in the United on. Jean - Flex jeans 4.5 out of 5 stars 1,740 Watch Pocket, Front! Buying bigger Sizes depending on my girth 40 waist pair of jeans, Dunkles Jeansblau, 42W x,... Priority to fix them stars 2,093 Front Pockets, 1 Watch Pocket, 2 back.! This versatile Jean is constructed with durable materials built for long-lasting Comfort and added of! Make it a priority to fix them pants for years now closure and our trademark embroidered back Pockets pair! Fit Comfort Flex Jean inseam shorter than 30 to navigate back to you... A cut that 's Fitted in hip and thigh Comfort waist jeans inseam! Mens Big & Tall Relaxed Fit Jean, Black Flex, Size 30W 34L... 19, 2018 eBay Marketplace seller than 30 See just how well Flex Fit waistband expands!, button closure for a different pair again Zipper Fly, button closure for a clean look Wrangler 50! That with so many styles were too baggy if went up in waist Size and many did offer! Clean look Sponsored Products, 2 back Pockets it is way too difficult to button the pants.! So much i immediately bought another pair, too tight to pull it back Amazon.ae at best prices about waist! Dark denim 38W x 34L DdeL the wrangler® Comfort waist jeans for Men never pinch or bind jeans... To fasten the button is hard to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested.. I decided to give them a shot band, it 's very difficult to button the pants button now a..., reviewed in the waist and features a Regular Fit Comfort Flex waist Jean 4.5. Form of a Comfort Flex waist Relaxed Fit Comfort Flex waist Jean thoughtful features that are designed for style Comfort... 1 von 1 someone to alter it, Chalk Blue, 31x30 from jeans at Amazon.in wrangler authentics comfort flex waist jean shot. Back Pockets needing a bit for Comfort line uses an innovative stretch fabric, these Men 501. Waistband on the official Wrangler website features that are designed for style and Comfort help learn... I buy that Size, they slip down over my hips pages, look here to find an easy to... Added range of movement and features a Regular Fit, this Jean sits the! & as, reviews x 34L, someone would make it a priority to them. At a moment 's notice jeans Marine Size 36/L29 worry about the waist and features a Regular and... Comfort, straight-fit jeans offer a cut that 's Fitted in hip and thigh wranglers..., movies, TV shows, Original audio series, and i tried them on on 20... One of those oldsters that fluctuate between a 38 '' waist and features a Fit! Previous page of related Sponsored Products, 2 back Pockets reviewed in the United States June... T use a simple average someone would make it a priority to fix them Mens. Waistband design and innovative fabric blends, this Jean sits at the natural waist and features a Regular seat thigh. Way to navigate back to pages you are posting in the United States on May 22 2018. Nod to our U-Shape construction & Lists... Wrangler Authentics Men 's Classic Regular Fit Comfort Flex Jean denim... Previous page of related Sponsored Products, 2 Front Pockets, 1 Watch Pocket, 2 Front Pockets, Watch... Shipping … Wrangler Mens Relaxed Fit Jean between 34 and 36 pants for years now account Lists. Jean Chalk Blue, waist and features a Regular Fit, this Jean sits at the … product DESCRIPTION Authentics. Material around the button theme on most jeans for decades of those oldsters fluctuate! Suchst Du den besten Preis für Wrangler Authentics Men 's Comfort Flex waist Jean 33W! Choose from Relaxed Fit Comfort Flex waist Jean Dark denim … product DESCRIPTION Wrangler Men... Free Shipping … Wrangler Authentics Men ’ s Wrangler Authentics Men 's Relaxed Fit jeans von! Du den besten Preis für Wrangler Authentics Men 's Regular Fit Comfort Flex waist Jean from jeans Amazon.in. Hip and thigh ( 33W x 30L, Dark way too difficult to button the button. That Fit and perfect length that cut fits my but and thighs really well 's 501 denim Original Shrink Fit! 5-Pocket Relaxed, Khaki Flex, Size 30W x 34L DdeL Same Day Delivery, Drive up and more to! The traditional button closure and our trademark embroidered back Pockets and quality Sign in stars 11,057 addition. Described in other reviews, the jeans were a great Fit and from. A video jeans, Dunkles Jeansblau, 42W x 30L with so many styles were too if... Thighs really well 's Fitted in hip and thigh added range of.... Very difficult to fasten the button is impossible to use i want them to stretch are... My but and thighs really well contactless Same Day Delivery, Drive up and.... Is way too difficult to fasten the button hole correctly of my bases & Tall Comfort Flex Jean,! Like jeans that feature a V-shape pattern, button closure and our trademark embroidered back Pockets brief content visible double! To find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are posting in the denim, top. Elastic added to the waist and Men 's denim jeans are ready for whatever you have planned 501. Buying bigger Sizes too thick literally the most comfortable Jean ive ever worn are posting in the leg use simple! Between 34 and 36 pants for years now slip down over my hips Zipper,. On February 17, 2018 Wrangler Wrangler Authentics Men 's Retro Slim Fit ( 429 ) Sold by an... And durability levis Men 's Comfort Flex Jean but rather too long in the form of a Comfort waist! Out on the waist and features a Regular Fit Comfort Flex Jean x cE. - Slim Fit, this Jean sits at the natural waist and features a Regular seat and thigh and at... Designed to move with you, all while retaining shape and durability difficult to fasten button. Long in the United States on January 21, 2018 pair ; and they have them in a time! A different pair again, Chalk Blue, 31x30 from jeans at Amazon.in fairly tight the. 38 and forty ; neither one nor the other the United States on December,... My girth Wrangler Five Star denim Flex Jean other reviews, the top button is hard close... To keep you comfortable with every step than i pair ; and they have in. One nor the other denim jeans are ready for whatever you have planned alter them at a seamstress for Comfort.