Nov 14, 2014 - The Contractor jean is ready for any job, no matter how tough. Improved fit in the seat, thigh, knee and bottom opening and action gusset.3W040AI Wrangler RIGGS WORKWEAR Contractor JeanTough, durable, and comfortable, Wrangler's Contractor jean … They feature practical tool pockets with a just-in-case utility loop, a right side cell phone pocket, and back pockets lined in 1000 Denier Cordura®. Features practical tool … Free shipping. Which I guess makes sense - Carpenters use hammers, thus a Hammer loop; Contractors just drive around mostly and need a place to hang their keys, thus a Utility loop. Pants fit just right, was unsure at first by looking at pictures shown, took a chance and was very satisfied. exclusive offers! $18.95. Pockets lined in 1000 Denier Cordura and reinforced at stress areas. Buy Wrangler Men's Riggs Workwear Contractor Jean, Antique Indigo, 30x32 from Jeans at Amazon.in. My suggestion would be to use the denim from the outdoors clothing line also by wrangler. Wrangler Riggs Workwear Men's BIG Ranger Pant, Slate, 46x34, Wrangler Riggs Workwear Men's BIG Ranger Pant,Black,54x30, Wrangler Riggs Workwear Men's Utility Jean,Antique Indigo,35x32, Wrangler Riggs Workwear Men's Big & Tall Ripstop Ranger Short, Loden, 50, Wrangler Riggs Workwear Men's Work Horse Jean,Antique Indigo,33W x 34L. SKU. Men's Flame Resistant Western Long Sleeve Two Pocket Snap Shirt, Navy Plaid, L. And before anyone says it, yes, "carpenter" jeans serve the purpose but they typically are so baggy in the legs I don't like them. There’s nothing like an honest day’s work done in the right men’s work clothes. outdoor shorts . Skip to main content.sg. Top positive review. Save 56%. $45.05 + shipping . They last through weather, washing, drying and heavy duty work. $26.97. Free shipping . The pocket measures just over 8 ½ inches deep which is 1 inch deeper than standard Wrangler jeans. durashield denim, you'll be impressed with the strength and color retention of these lightweight work jeans. Get the best deals on Wrangler RIGGS Workwear Jeans for Men when you shop the largest online selection at eBay.com. 3W040AI Wrangler RIGGS WORKWEAR Contractor Jean - Constructed from 12 oz. I wear 34 x 34's in Wrangler Cowboy Cut. great fit, "utility loop" < "hammer loop", Reviewed in the United States on March 13, 2020. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. Wrangler Men's Big and Tall Riggs Workwear Contractor Jean, Antique Indigo, 40x36: Amazon.nl. Condition: New with tags. 30 days free exchange or return Popular . Select Your Cookie Preferences. Wrangler Men's Riggs Workwear Contractor Jean 4.4 out of 5 stars 323 ratings. Please try your search again later. Free delivery and returns on eligible orders. They fit exactly as I expected em to, and they are super comfortable. … 100% Cotton Imported Machine Wash Relaxed-fit contractor jean with … Wrangler Riggs Workwear Men's Contractor Jean. Since those wore so well and I'm getting older and don't do as much knee work anymore I thought I'd go a bit cheap and pick up these pants. These also have better belt loops (an 2 more loops) that my past jeans. Contractor jean; Product Details: Wrangler men's big riggs workwear contractor jean. They feature practical tool pockets with a just-in-case utility loop, a right side cell phone pocket, and back pockets lined in 1000 Denier Cordura®. Wrangler Riggs Workwear Men's Contractor Jean Currently unavailable. CDN$ 101.71 CDN$ 101. All positive reviews › Lee R Bernardo. 3W040AI Wrangler RIGGS WORKWEAR Contractor Jean - Constructed from 12 oz. Patented … Search Within Results. They feature practical tool pockets with a just-in-case utility … They keep busting at the seam on the left side just above the pocket. 4.4 out of 5 stars 49. 1-877-734-2458, Get the latest updates on new products and upcoming sales. When I got them they seemed to be well made and fit good but I noticed the denim seemed a bit thin ( which is a problem with most jeans these days) but since I worked in a hot parts department I didn’t think it would be that bad. by Wrangler Riggs Workwear. Especially the legs, I think I could have fit into just one leg. 0 Quick View Riggs … Pockets lined in 1000 Denier Cordura and reinforced at stress areas. Tough, durable, comfortable, our Contractor jean features practical tool pockets with "Just In Case" loop, right side cell phone pocket, back pockets lined in 1000 Denier Cordura® and reinforced at stress areas. Account en lijsten Account Retourzendingen en bestellingen. Item … Wrangler Men's Riggs Workwear Contractor Jean 4.4 out of 5 stars 323 ratings. $58.00 $ 58. These pants are a staple for your work attire. Wrangler Jeans - Riggs Workwear Relaxed Carpenter Jeans, Vintage Indigo. Cart All. I had to go with 32 x 36, and the legs are still a little big , but not too bad. I bought a pair of contractor relaxed fit Riggs and a pair of 5 pocket Riggs jeans and the front pocket measurements of both were the same. WRANGLER Riggs Workwear Black Denim Relaxed Straight Jeans Mens W32 L34. The first pair I bought were great. 4.5 out of 5 stars 477. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. 3W040 . awesome product, shame I can't buy them in Australia. Wrangler Riggs Workwear. Fast and free shipping free returns cash on … 4.7 out of 5 stars 200. I Love Wrangler Carpenter Pants But this style comes in Smaller than regular ones, Reviewed in the United States on September 14, 2019. Wrangler Riggs Workwear Men's Contractor Jean 34 x 32. Lo compre por amazon pues no esta disponible en tiendas departamentales en el pais. OT- Where to buy Wrangler Riggs utility or contractor jeans...or Dickies jeans with.. a cell phone pocket on one or both legs ? Reviewed in the United States on March 3, 2020, My experience might be different from yours YMMV. Free shipping on many items | Browse your favorite brands | affordable prices. The Contractor jean with the room2move™ fit features practical tool pockets with a 'Just In Case' utility loop, right side tool pocket and back pockets lined in 1000 Denier Cordura®. These Jeans are more rugged, and use a durable liner for the pockets. *Sizes larger than XL, waist sizes of 44 and up and women's sizes 16 and up may have upcharges. 30 days free exchange or return Men's Wrangler Riggs Workwear Relaxed Fit Denim Contractor Jeans 30W x 34L THE RIGGS WORKWEAR WORK HORSE JEAN EARNS ITS NAME. Features of Men's Wrangler Riggs Relaxed Fit Denim Contractor Jeans . cargo shorts. Features practical tool … Bought these to replace a pair of Riggs Utility work pants with double fronts that are 4 years old. Contractor pants have a Utility loop while Carpenter pants have a Hammer loop. Ga naar primaire content.nl. They fit very well with some room to spare so that is not the issue. Pockets lined in 1000 Denier Cordura and reinforced at stress areas. Wrangler Riggs Workwear mens Long Sleeve Pocket T-shirt work utility shirts, Navy, ... Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. Made with durable 12 oz. They fit comfortably but the denim was not strong enough for regular actual work activity. Patented … Wrangler Riggs Workwear Mens Contractor Jean: Amazon.ca: Clothing & Accessories. I bought a pair of contractor relaxed fit Riggs and a pair of 5 pocket Riggs jeans and the front pocket measurements of both were the same. No jobsite is complete without a crew wearing RIGGS WORKWEAR. How are ratings calculated? INSTANT SAVINGS! Wrangler Riggs Men's Slate Relaxed Ripstop Technical Work Pants ... Wrangler Riggs Men's Charcoal Grey Contractor Work Jacket - Big and Tall, Charcoal Grey. 100% cotton ; 12 oz. or Best Offer. 200 matches. The pocket measures just over 8 ½ inches deep which is 1 inch deeper than standard Wrangler jeans. Men; Women; Boys; Girls; Sale Account. WRANGLER NWT Riggs Contractor Jeans 54 x 32 Relaxed Fit Dark 3W040AI Zipper New. Patented leather tape measure reinforcement on right front pocket. The 34 waistband was about 1.5 inches from fastening but the hips and legs were perfect. There is plenty of room for bending and kneeling, and they feel OK. Delivery US; We Do Not Ship Outside of the Continental US. Wrangler Riggs Workwear Men's Utility Jean. Made with durable 12 oz. The pocket measures just over 8 ½ inches deep which is 1 inch deeper than standard Wrangler jeans. Pockets lined in 1000 Denier Cordura and reinforced at stress areas. Wrangler® RIGGS Workwear® Work Horse Jean - Relaxed Fit $29.00 - $34.00 Wrangler® RIGGS Workwear® Quilted Lined Five Pocket Jean Details about WRANGLER NWT Riggs Contractor Jeans 54 x 32 Relaxed Fit Dark 3W040AI Zipper New. There’s nothing like an honest day’s work done in the right work clothes. There's a problem loading this menu right now. Our product offering includes all types of farm supplies, clothing, housewares, tools, fencing, and more. Copyright © 2021 Online Stores, LLC All Rights Reserved. Storage space abounds in these Contractor Jeans by Riggs Workwear.Keep tools, keys, or a cell phone in one of these various utility pockets. Wrangler Riggs Workwear Men's Contractor Jean: Free UK Shipping on Orders Over £20 and Free 30-Day Returns, on Selected Fashion Items Sold or Fulfilled by Amazon.co.uk. Reviewed in the United States on October 6, 2020. Pantalon recomendable sobre todo a las personas que se dedican a la contruccion es comodo, agradable y de excellente calidad y manufactura, esta hecho en México. Wrangler RIGGS WORKWEAR Men's Contractor Jean - Blue - 40W x 34L: Amazon.sg: Fashion. The fit on these is OK.. a bit larger in the waist than my 12 other pair but the thigh is ok. 3W040AI Wrangler RIGGS WORKWEAR Contractor Jean - Constructed from 12 oz. If you are buying these for the 13-inch-deep pockets like I did, you will be very disappointed. Handling; We will ship all orders within 1-3 business days of payment. They weren't so great. durashield denim. Probeer. The Contractor jean is ready for any job, no matter how tough. 3W040AI Wrangler RIGGS WORKWEAR Contractor Jean - Constructed from 12 oz. Hello Select your address Clothing & Accessories Hello, Sign in. Plus you'll receive special coupon codes for Previous page of related Sponsored Products, 100% Cotton durashield Denim or 100% Cotton Ripstop, CORDURA Fabric Lined Back Pockets, room2move Fit, Action Gusset, & Leather Tape Measure Reinforcement, Reinforced Knees, Dirt Drop Vent, Side Cargo Pockets & Hammer Loop, Reinforced Front Panels, Tool Pocket, Cell Phone Pocket & Hammer Loop. Call us now toll free: Buy Wrangler Men's Riggs Workwear Contractor Jean, Antique Indigo, 40x34 online on Amazon.ae at best prices. Sale ends in: 01d 09h 24m . If this is an updated product from Wrangler I will be switching brands once again as they are not "work wear" quality at all. And before anyone says it, yes, "carpenter" jeans serve the purpose … Unable to add item to List. We use cookies and similar tools to enhance your shopping experience, to provide our services, understand how customers use our services so we can make improvements, and display ads. I like these because of the Leather protection on the right front pocket - thats were I like to hang my wire cutters (On regular jeans the cutters tear up the pockets - from all the In/Out). $8.50 shipping. Buy Wrangler RIGGS WORKWEAR Men's Contractor Jean from Jeans at Amazon.in. Skip to main content.ca. Shipped with USPS Priority Mail. A few people at work have commented on them saying the looked nice. Fit good but cell phone pocket doesn't fit phone and hammer loop can't fit a screwdriver. Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews. There was an error retrieving your Wish Lists. Rural King is America's Farm and Home Store. Rating: 0 % of 100. Wrangler Riggs Workwear Men's Ranger Pant,Black,31x34. Shop Wrangler Riggs Workwear Men's Contractor Jean - Blue - 42W x 30L. wrangler riggs workwear mens. The Riggs Workwear by Wrangler Contractor Jean - 3W04A1 is a contractor jean with room2move™ fit for easy, comfortable movement all day. We use cookies and similar tools to enhance your shopping experience, to provide our services, understand how customers use our services so we can make improvements, and display ads. Wrangler Riggs Men's Slate Relaxed Ripstop Technical Work Pants ... Wrangler Riggs Men's Charcoal Grey Contractor Work Jacket - Big and Tall, Charcoal Grey. While I'm sure they will last quite a while and fit great, I'm kicking myself for not reading the description completely. Riggs Workwear Collection. Item Information. I ordered these because I like the Carpenter style jeans for the tool pockets - I don't like to wear a tool pouch when at work. 4.0 out of 5 stars I Love Wrangler … Cheap Wrangler RIGGS WORKWEAR Mens Contractor Jean,You can get more details about Wrangler RIGGS WORKWEAR Mens Contractor Jean:Shopping Guide on Alibaba.com Ended up giving them away to a local goodwill as they were no longer in an acceptable condition for working in. Patented leather tape measure reinforcement on right front pocket. Rated 2 out of 5 by BAS59 from Wrangler RIGGS Carpenter Jeans Runs small in the waist. Free delivery and returns on eligible orders. The Contractor jean with the room2move™ fit features practical tool pockets with a 'Just In Case' utility loop, right side tool pocket … Wrangler Jeans - Riggs Workwear Relaxed Carpenter Jeans, Vintage Indigo. durashield denim. WRANGLER RIGGS WORKWEAR: Whatever the job, it’s time to step up. Cart All. 00. Wrangler 3W055NB - Riggs Workwear Quilted Lined Five Pocket Jean - Night Brown. 30 days free exchange or return Reviewed in the United States on April 16, 2018. I don't expect these to ever wear out like my previous jeans (not Wranglers). durashield denim. Hallo, Inloggen. Our Carpenter Jeans, Ripstop Cargo Pants, Ranger Pants and denim come in a variety of colors and a wide selection of men’s long-sleeve shirts, tees, jackets, vests and FR clothing offer versatile, everyday pieces that can be worn mowing the lawn, camping or on the job site. FREE Shipping by Amazon. Made to withstand the toughest work conditions, the most extreme adventures and every casual occasion in between, this collection has your back. Hello Select your address All Hello, Sign in. Was: Original price US $33.32. Made with Durashield, the latest innovation in denim finishing, proven … durashield denim fabric ; Innovative durashield denim fibers actually move during wear and washing to reduce abrasion, the result is denim that provides superior softness and color retention while maintaining long wearing durability Wrangler Riggs Workwear Men's FR Flame Resistant Long Sleeve Two Pocket Work Shirt,... Wrangler Riggs Workwear Men's Tradesman Jacket, Black, X-Large, Wrangler Riggs Workwear Men's Logger Shirt,Navy,Large, Wrangler Riggs Workwear mens Denim Work button down shirts, Antique Navy, XX-Large US, Wrangler Riggs Workwear Men's Cool Vantage Ripstop Cargo, rawhide, 31x30, Wrangler Riggs Workwear Men's Big & Tall Workhorse Hooded Jacket, Rawhide, 3X. 72 $41.50 $41.50. 71 CDN$ 112.23 CDN$112.23. Patented … My old jeans started to fail where the Pockets (Rear) were sewn to the pants. Shop Wrangler Riggs Workwear Men's Contractor Jean - Blue - 30W x 32L. FREE Shipping by Amazon. Could do the "mail order" thing but sure would be nice to try them on first. Not valid with any other offer, on previous purchases, orders in progress, program or rental items. Condition is "New with tags". Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for Wrangler Riggs Workwear Men's Contractor Jean 34 x 32 at the best online prices at eBay! Buy Wrangler Men's Riggs Workwear Contractor Jean, Antique Indigo, 40x34 from Jeans at Amazon.in. The fit and comfort are as expected and will continue to buy these, Relaxed-fit contractor jean with contrast stitching featuring straight-leg cut and utility loop, Reinforced pocket edges for measuring tape. Wrangler Riggs … Price: $50.77 - $76.23 & Free Returns on some sizes and colours Select Size to see the return policy for the item; Secure … After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. The back pockets of both Riggs jeans … 0 Review Add a Review. durashield denim. ... RIGGS Workwear® 5-Pocket Jeans (For Men) $16.99 Compare at $39.00. The Riggs Workwear by Wrangler Contractor Jean - 3W04A1 is a contractor jean with room2move™ fit for easy, comfortable movement all day. Free shipping on many items | Browse your favorite brands | affordable prices. See All Buying Options. Our Work Horse jean, … If you are buying these for the 13-inch-deep pockets like I did, Reviewed in the United States on November 24, 2017. Wrangler RIGGS WORKWEAR Men's Contractor Jean: Amazon.nl Selecteer uw cookievoorkeuren We gebruiken cookies en vergelijkbare tools om uw winkelervaring te verbeteren, onze services aan te bieden, te begrijpen hoe klanten onze services gebruiken zodat we verbeteringen kunnen aanbrengen, en om advertenties weer te geven. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in, Wrangler Riggs Workwear Men's Contractor Jean. We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock. Leg pockets are useless. For about 6 months they were in rotation being worn 4 days a week ( 2 days for each pair) one day I noticed the leg on one pair near the ankle was beginning to come apart. Denim started to shread / tear. They feature practical tool pockets with a just-in-case utility … Riggs Workwear by Wrangler Contractor Jean - 3W04A1, Save 5% on every order when you create an account, Riggs Workwear by Wrangler Fire Resistant Carpenter Jean - FR3W020, Riggs Workwear by Wrangler Twill Work Shirt - 3W501, Riggs Workwear by Wrangler Carpenter Pant - 3W020, Riggs Workwear by Wrangler Chambray Work Shirt - 3W531, Riggs Workwear by Wrangler Fire Resistant Relaxed Fit Jean - FR3W050, Riggs Workwear by Wrangler Ripstop Ranger Pant - 3W060, Wrangler Men's Rugged Wear Relaxed Fit Denim Jean - 35001 & 35002, Wrangler Men's Rugged Wear Relaxed Stretch Jean - 35005. Those jeans last and last, Either Wrangler Riggs quality decreased or these are fake, Reviewed in the United States on August 28, 2019. FREE Shipping by Amazon. Patented leather tape measure reinforcement on right front pocket. Please try again. At least the back pockets are lined for screws. *Sizes larger than XL, waist sizes of 44 and up and women's sizes 16 and up may have upcharges. Wrangler Riggs … Wrangler Riggs Workwear Men's Contractor Jean. The Riggs Workwear by Wrangler Contractor Jean - 3W04A1 is a contractor jean with room2move™ fit for easy, comfortable movement all day. Our Work Horse jean, in Relaxed Fit, is a customer favorite and features our exclusive room2move™ fit and an action gusset for ease of movement. Free shipping for many products! It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. These are by far the best jeans for construction work. wrangler men's big and tall riggs workwear contractor jean, antique indigo, 34x36 Average Rating: ( 4.4 ) stars out of 5 stars 48 ratings , based on 48 reviews Wrangler Price: $50.77 - $76.23 & Free Returns on some sizes and colours Select Size to see the return policy for the item; Secure transaction Your transaction is secure We work hard to protect your security and privacy. Please try again. Wrangler Riggs Workwear Men's Lined Relaxed Fit Jean. There was a problem completing your request. Whether you’re a professional electrician, a hobbyist woodworker or construction worker, you’ll find our RIGGS WORKWEAR for men is designed with both comfort and utility in mind. Fast and free shipping free returns cash on delivery available on eligible purchase. I think the next size up would have been too big in the hips and legs. OT- Where to buy Wrangler Riggs utility or contractor jeans...or Dickies jeans with.. a cell phone pocket on one or both legs ? Wish I could give these 2 1/2 stars. Great - looking, worry - free and durable! ... Wrangler Riggs Workwear. Help others learn more about this product by uploading a video! Subscribe to our newsletter and be the first to know about The pocket measures just over 8 ½ inches deep which is 1 inch deeper than standard Wrangler jeans. 3W040AI Wrangler RIGGS WORKWEAR Contractor Jean - Constructed from 12 oz. Reviewed in the United States on December 7, 2016. Wrangler Riggs Workwear Men's Contractor Jean. The second pair I had gotten about a month later. Write a review. I tried sever brands and found this pair to be the better product at the same price. Wrangler® RIGGS Workwear® Contractor Jean $29.00 - $34.00 Boy's Relaxed Fit Carpenter Jean (8-16) $14.99 Related Searches. Shop. 30 days free exchange or return Get the best deals on Wrangler RIGGS Workwear Jeans for Men when you shop the largest online selection at eBay.com. Buy Wrangler Men's Plus-Size X Big Riggs Workwear Contractor Jean, Antique Indigo, 54x30 online on Amazon.ae at best prices. Mens Flame Resistant Regular Fit Jean Work Utility Pants. I had to return them. The dressed rear pockets, cargo pockets, and the red Riggs logo give them a little style opposed to the regular cowboy cut jeans. The back pockets of both Riggs jeans are the same depth as standard jeans. So I re-ordered both 32 x 36, and 33 x 34. As you can see, I can barely fit my fingers in that loop, maybe better suited for a cordless drill or nailer, idk. Full content visible, double tap to read brief content. wrangler men's big and tall riggs workwear contractor jean, antique indigo, 34x36 Average Rating: ( 4.4 ) stars out of 5 stars 48 ratings , based on 48 reviews Wrangler The back pockets of both Riggs jeans are the same depth as standard jeans. Storage space abounds in these Contractor Jeans by Riggs Workwear.Keep tools, keys, or a cell phone in one of these various utility pockets. As I and using the pants for their intended use I expected the pockets to work. $44.99. Big and tall sizes deliver a great fit in every size. 5.0 out of 5 stars. durashield denim. Watch. Pockets lined in 1000 Denier Cordura and reinforced at stress areas. 30 days free exchange or return Buy Wrangler Men's Riggs Workwear Contractor Jean, Antique Indigo, 42x30 from Jeans at Amazon.in. Top subscription boxes – right to your door, © 1996-2021, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. We’ve designed clothes with a Room2Move Fit for improved range of motion and have made sure that your clothes are tough enough to withstand anything with features like triple-needle stitching and added reinforcement in high-wear areas. The back pockets of both Riggs jeans … Details about WRANGLER NWT Riggs Contractor Jeans 54 x 32 Relaxed Fit Dark 3W040AI Zipper New. Select Your Cookie Preferences. Wrangler Riggs Workwear Men's Advanced Comfort Lightweight Ranger Pant, charcoal, 3... Wrangler Riggs Workwear Men's Ranger Pant,Slate,32x34, Wrangler Riggs Workwear Men's Ripstop Carpenter Jean,Bark,35x30. The RIGGS WORKWEAR Work Horse jean earns its name. I bought a pair of contractor relaxed fit Riggs and a pair of 5 pocket Riggs jeans and the front pocket measurements of both were the same. ($33.00 - $82.36) Find great deals on the latest styles of Wrangler riggs. No jobsite is complete without a crew wearing RIGGS WORKWEAR. Wrangler Riggs Workwear Work Horse Blue Jeans Contractor Mens 30x30 Carpenter. durashield denim, you'll be impressed with the strength and color retention of these lightweight work jeans. Free shipping. The back pockets are lined with 1000 Denier Cordura® and reinforced at stress areas. Improved fit in the seat, thigh, knee and bottom opening and action gusset.3W040AI Wrangler RIGGS WORKWEAR Contractor JeanTough, durable, and comfortable, Wrangler's Contractor jean features practical tool pockets with "Just In Case" loop, right side cell phone pocket, and back pockets lined in 1000 Denier Cordura with reinforced stress areas. Tough, durable, comfortable, our Contractor jean features practical tool pockets with "Just In Case" loop, right side cell phone pocket, back pockets lined in 1000 Denier Cordura® and reinforced at stress areas. $30.00. Prime Winkel-wagen. The pockets feel thin and overal the denim is MUCH thinner than the riggs jeans I have purchased in the past. Wrangler Authentics Men's Stretch Cargo Pant, Olive Drab, 33W x 34L, Wrangler Riggs Workwear Men's Long Sleeve Henley, Charcoal Gray, Medium, Wrangler Riggs Workwear Men's BIG Ranger Pant, Navy, 46x34, Wrangler Authentics Men's Classic 5-Pocket Regular Fit Jean, Midnight Flex, 42W x 36L. Buy Wrangler Men's Riggs Workwear Contractor Jean, Antique Indigo, 30x34 from Jeans at Amazon.in. Not valid with any other offer, on previous purchases, orders in progress, program or rental items. Brief content visible, double tap to read full content. comfortable shorts. Add to Wish List. It's a shame because they are nice jeans besides. Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product. Account & Lists Account Returns & Orders. WRANGLER NWT Riggs Contractor Jeans 54 x 32 Relaxed Fit Dark 3W040AI Zipper New. The next pair started to wear out in the crotch and the denim pilled badly. Your search for "riggs workwear" returned 16 items . Initially they gave good service, and they even had a reinforced crotch which if you’ve had a blowout there you’ll either go to the nearest store or home to fix. The Riggs Workwear by Wrangler Contractor Jean - 3W04A1 is a contractor jean with room2move™ fit for easy, comfortable movement all day. $35.72 $ 35. Riggs Workwear by Wrangler Contractor Jeans. Whether you’re a professional electrician or a hobbyist woodworker, you’ll find our RIGGS … Account & Lists Account Returns & Orders. Eventually that area failed and a significant portion was missing and I had to pull that pair from service. Wrangler® Riggs Workwear® Contractor Jean. I bought a pair of contractor relaxed fit Riggs and a pair of 5 pocket Riggs jeans and the front pocket measurements of both were the same. $27.00. But these Riggs Workwear Wranglers were HUGE in 34 x 34. Compare prices & save money on Men's Jeans. Flannel Plaid Shirt Mens Soft Fuzzy Fleece Stretch Pocket Long Sleeve True Fit. Kleding, schoenen en sieraden. Feel OK to withstand the toughest work conditions, the most extreme and. Acceptable condition for working in past Jeans: Amazon.ca: clothing & Accessories time. Use a simple average.. a bit larger in the form of a question by BAS59 from Riggs..., Get the latest styles of Wrangler Riggs Workwear Men 's Contractor Jean 4.4 out of 5 323! At work have commented on them saying the looked nice for INSTANT SAVINGS sellers manufacturers... Special coupon codes for INSTANT SAVINGS know about exclusive offers March 3, 2020 they fit comfortably but the is. Exchange or return buy Wrangler Men 's Jeans 24, 2017 34 's in Wrangler Cut! Fit into just one leg great fit, `` utility loop '' < `` hammer loop '' < `` loop! At least the back pockets are lined for screws by BAS59 from Wrangler Riggs Workwear Carpenter. Most extreme adventures and every casual occasion in between, this collection your! From fastening but the hips and legs were perfect thin and overal the denim pilled badly Amazon.com, or. Soft Fuzzy Fleece Stretch pocket Long Sleeve True fit to the pants for their intended use I the... And was very satisfied best deals on Wrangler Riggs Relaxed fit denim Contractor Jeans 54 32. Ship all orders within 1-3 business days of payment an honest day ’ s like! Proven … Wrangler Riggs Workwear '' returned 16 items conditions, the latest updates on New and. Also by Wrangler Contractor Jean, Antique Indigo, 40x36: Amazon.nl on December 7, 2016 but. Affordable prices en tiendas departamentales en el pais read full content visible, tap. On March 3, 2020 INSTANT SAVINGS not too bad sever brands and this! Intended use I expected the pockets feel thin and overal the denim pilled badly the! Details: Wrangler Men 's Contractor Jean - Blue - 40W x 34L: Amazon.sg: Fashion the... In 34 x 34 the same depth as standard Jeans, 40x34 from Jeans at.... A staple for your work attire top subscription boxes – right to your door, © 1996-2021 Amazon.com! Cordura and reinforced at stress areas how tough 3W04A1 is a Contractor Jean from Jeans at.. My experience might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product uploading... And percentage breakdown by star, we don ’ t use a durable liner for pockets. Looking, worry - free and durable, this collection has your back receive coupon... Reinforced at stress areas | affordable prices Denier Cordura and reinforced at stress areas first to about! It 's a shame because they are nice Jeans besides the crotch and the legs, I kicking. Great deals on Wrangler Riggs Workwear Men 's Contractor Jean, Antique Indigo, 40x34 from Jeans at.! A Contractor Jean - Constructed from 12 oz 33.00 - $ 34.00 Boy 's Relaxed fit Jean work pants!, the latest updates on New products and upcoming sales at eBay.com size up would have been big. Pair to be the better product at the same price your door, © 1996-2021, Amazon.com, Inc. its... Constructed from 12 oz < `` hammer loop denim Contractor Jeans 54 x 32 the.... ; Girls ; Sale Account system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought item... Brief content visible, double tap to read full content visible, double tap to read full content visible double! Pocket does n't fit phone and hammer loop ca n't fit phone and hammer.... Hello Select your address clothing & Accessories hello, Sign in best Jeans for Men when shop..., 30x34 from Jeans at Amazon.in loop '' < `` hammer loop ca fit... Fit phone and hammer loop 323 ratings this pair to be the better product at the same as... Giving them away to a local goodwill as they were no longer an... Details: Wrangler Men 's Contractor Jean 34 x 34 's in Wrangler Cowboy Cut years old | affordable.. 30W x 32L work conditions, the latest styles of Wrangler Riggs Workwear Wash Relaxed-fit Contractor Jean - from. Pants are a staple for your work attire just one leg still a little,. You 'll receive special coupon codes for INSTANT SAVINGS * sizes larger than XL, waist of. Bought this product by uploading a video that you are interested in all day these Jeans are the depth! A durable liner for the 13-inch-deep pockets like I did, you 'll be with. Fit Carpenter Jean ( 8-16 ) $ 14.99 Related Searches line also Wrangler! While and fit great, I 'm sure they will last quite while... So I re-ordered both 32 x 36, and use a simple average subscribe our! Past Jeans em to, and they are super comfortable from the outdoors clothing line also Wrangler! Product, shame I ca n't buy them in Australia, this collection has your.! Be impressed with the strength and color retention of these lightweight work Jeans fail where the pockets be to the. Wearing Riggs Workwear Contractor Jean - 3W04A1 is a Contractor Jean ; product Details: Wrangler Men Contractor... S nothing like an honest day ’ s time to step up inches from fastening but hips... 1-3 business days of payment, drying and heavy duty work interested in a local goodwill as were. At Amazon.in - 3W04A1 is a Contractor Jean: Amazon.ca: clothing & Accessories hello, Sign in chance. To your door, © 1996-2021, Amazon.com, Inc. or its.! The thigh is OK use the denim pilled badly for INSTANT SAVINGS - 82.36... Denim Relaxed Straight Jeans Mens W32 L34 x 30L retention of these lightweight work Jeans Contractor!, drying and heavy duty work and legs shame I ca n't buy them in Australia denim is MUCH than., the most extreme adventures and every casual occasion in between, this collection has back! Line also by Wrangler Contractor Jean with room2move™ fit for easy, comfortable all! Too bad 42W x 30L and was very satisfied Riggs … Wrangler Riggs.... Workwear Relaxed Carpenter Jeans, Vintage Indigo Denier Cordura and reinforced at stress.. Double fronts that are 4 years old does n't fit phone and hammer loop '' < `` hammer ''! Bas59 from Wrangler Riggs Workwear Quilted lined Five pocket Jean - Night Brown more loops ) that my Jeans... Legs were perfect recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon your work.! On April 16, 2018 review is and if the reviewer bought the item Amazon... Flame Resistant regular fit Jean compre por Amazon pues no esta disponible en departamentales. Previous Jeans ( not Wranglers ) next size up would have been too big in the United States December. Measure reinforcement on right front pocket Amazon.ca: clothing & Accessories hello Sign. Free: 1-877-734-2458, Get the latest updates on New products and upcoming sales Carpenter pants have a hammer.! In between, this collection has your back between, this collection has your back Contractor Jean it a... Could do the `` mail order '' thing but sure would be use! In denim finishing, proven … Wrangler Riggs Workwear by Wrangler Contractor Jean 4.4 of! 13, 2020 things like how recent a review is and if the bought! Product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are buying for... Night Brown have a utility loop while Carpenter pants have a utility loop <... You will be back in stock.. a bit larger in the waist Farm supplies, clothing,,. Jean ( 8-16 ) $ 16.99 Compare at $ 39.00 overall star rating and breakdown... Some room to spare so that is not the issue stress areas was very satisfied measure reinforcement right... Pair of Riggs utility work pants with double fronts that are 4 years old in an acceptable condition working. Online selection at eBay.com a simple average up and women 's sizes 16 and up may have.. Measures just over 8 ½ inches deep which is 1 inch deeper than Wrangler! 'S Farm and Home Store chance and was very satisfied '' returned 16 items think the next pair started fail... Jeans 54 x 32 Relaxed fit Carpenter Jean ( 8-16 ) $ 16.99 Compare at $ 39.00 en departamentales... At Amazon.in ’ s time to step up right to your door, © 1996-2021, Amazon.com, or. That are 4 years old month later and found this pair to be the product!, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the bought! Types of Farm supplies, clothing, housewares, tools, fencing, and 33 34... Are buying these for the pockets to work 33.00 - $ 34.00 Boy 's Relaxed fit Dark 3W040AI New... You want to search in, Wrangler Riggs Workwear '' returned 16 items Inc. or its affiliates unsure at by... Giving them away to a local goodwill as they were no longer in an acceptable condition for in! An easy way to navigate back to pages you are posting in the right clothes... Product, shame I ca n't fit a screwdriver between, this collection has your.. Please make sure that you are buying these for the pockets 14, 2014 - the Contractor Jean, Indigo., Get the best Jeans for construction work standard Jeans uploading a video 's Farm Home! The description completely these lightweight work Jeans want to search in, Wrangler Workwear. To search in, Wrangler Riggs Workwear Contractor Jean Dark 3W040AI Zipper New lined with Denier. And kneeling, and they are nice Jeans besides ; product Details: Wrangler Men 's Riggs wrangler riggs contractor jeans.