Hyundai decided to launch Xcent after the great success of the Grand i10 the reason behind this launch was that Hyundai Xcent is built on the same platform of Hyundai Grand i10. Hyundai Xcent 1.2 VTVT E Price in India is Rs 5.81 Lakh. Ground clearance improves along with the handling of the car. Check out Xcent 1.2 VTVT E colours, Features & Specifications, read Reviews, view Interior Images, & Mileage. Friday, November 30, 2018. Hyundai Xcent is a sedan, while Hyundai i10 is a hatchback. I got tyres inspected from trusted tyre shop, and he suggests tyre change. For those looking for extreme Off roading or in profession like Wild Life Photography, Mountain Drives, Farms will have the best choice as Mud Terrain Tyres; AT Tyres: All Terrain Tyres. Maruti XL6 Price starts at Rs. Mahindra Thar Price starts at Rs. 6.19 Lakh. Request to callback. Under the Hood Assessment . The required Tyre Pressure for Xcent Prime T Plus CNG front tyre is 33 psi, and for rear tyre is 36 psi. Key Highlights Xcent Prime Thar; Ex-Showroom Price. Incorrect tyre pressure will lead the tyres and wheels in damaged condition. Tubeless. Xcent Mud / All Terrain Light Truck Tire. Aditya Mukherjee Behera 2018-20-09 1 Answer Can I fit boot lamp and touchscreen infotainment in my Hyundai Xcent? Application: Hatchback, Sedan and MPV with heavy usage especially for people movers ₹ 4,630.00 incl tax. Features. Wide tread which helps improve tyre life. Hyundai i10 features power windows in both front and rear, whereas Xcent … Satisfied and recommend. We will deliver your Hyundai Xcent tyres to your doorstep or make it avilable at a tyre dealer near you. Explore Hyundai Xcent vs. Honda Amaze unbiased comparison on engine, features, pros & cons, market value, etc. Where the R14 features clean silver alloy wheels available in the SX model, the R 15 … Hyundai Xcent Tyres See tyres. Apollo Alnac 4G ` 3,805 - 6,650 See Details . Benchmarks . Labels: Firestone car tyre in noida, Firestone Car Tyres, Firestone dealers in noida, firestone tyre for xcent noida, firestone tyre in noida. Pre Purchase Inspection. Bolt Pattern Conversion Chart (mm to inches), The Scoop on Wheel Billet Adapters and Spacers. 11.65 Lakh. 165/65 R14 AMAZER 4G LIFE High durability, Improved life, improved braking and enhanced resistance toward punctures. Will it affect the life of the engine? The pressure level of the tyre is very essential not only to the life of Car tyres and also safety to the users. Factors that can be indicators for tyre replacement are; uneven tread wear, cracks, cupping, … Hitesh Rathod. The claimed mileage . All Wheel & Tire Packages are Mounted & Balanced for FREE and include our Nitrogen Airfill for Max Tire Life!! Jaresh Jhala. For any feedback, please email at feedback@tyreplex.com, OTP has been sent to you on your mobile number, The required tyre pressure for Xcent 2016-17 front tyre is 33 psi, and for rear tyre is 36 psi. 5.91 Lakh costlier than base model of Hyundai Xcent Prime priced at Rs. Popular Apollo Models. Simply select the car model and its variant that you own, and you will be presented with the available options. Hurry, Only few left! NSE Gainer-Large Cap . Tyres for your HYUNDAI XCENT. … Car tyres have a finite life span and should be replaced every 4 years or 40,000 kms, whichever comes earlier. Polymer-based blend optimized for cushioned ride. Other Packages for Hyundai Xcent - Petrol. Polymer-based blend optimized for cushioned ride. Tubeless. Whirlpool India 2,528.00 265.6. Visual and Functional Assessment. 9.84 Lakh which is Rs. Long life with very low cost per Km ; 100000+ kms. Better wear life – These tyres are produced using elevated expectation materials that give tyre a long life; ... , Firestone car tyre noida, firestone tyre for scorpio noida, firestone tyre for toyota in noida, firestone tyre for xcent noida, firestone tyre … Stock tyres are Apollo Amazer 3G 165/65 R14. Goodyear Assurance Duraplus Some tyre brands have made the effort to manufacture tyres specifically with a longer tyre life being the unique selling point or USP , these are listed below. xcent-tyres MY CEAT Login. © 2004 - 2021 Performance Plus Tire. Luxurious look enhanced by specialized bow-shaped design. Edge-to-edge stabilizer liner for improved ride quality. Check the comparison between Hyundai Xcent and Fiat Punto Evo. Both of these class leading cars share same engine and similar technical qualifications. Yes, the air pressure of Hyundai Xcent 2016-17 varies for loaded and unloaded vehicles. The price of tyres avilable for your Hyundai Xcent ranges from ₹ 3,249.00 to ₹ 5,652.00. 27/01/2020. Selected Tyre 165/70R14 81S ZVTV TL . Choose from a wide range of tyres by … What is the tyre life of Hyundai Xcent petrol model? 22% off. Check Xcent 2016-17 tyre … Get Quote. and learn which is better for you. FREE Shipping on Tire & Wheel Packages*, FREE Nitrogen Tire Inflation & much much more. Tyres > Cars, SUVs & Vans > AMAZER 4G LIFE > AMAZER 4G LIFE; Popular, TL. 3300 and ranges till Rs. My car completed 23900 km only and I observed some cracks and lots of thread wear. Get an answer in 24 hours from our experts. By: Express Drives Desk January 15, 2021 5:09 PM Bridgestone today announced … Tyres like Apollo tyres' Amazer 4G Life , CEAT Milaze and Goodyear Duraplus are known for their long tyre life. xcent tyres,Xcent Van 916 El Tyres, Litruck, 205/65R15C 102/100T Tyre Width: 205 mm Height: 65 Diameter: 15 inches Usage : SUMMER Vehicle Type : LITRUCK Size: 205/65R15 Best used cars with 1 year warranty. 6.99 Lakh: Rs. Share This Page. Check Hyundai Xcent Base 1.2 (Petrol) versus Fiat Punto EVO on Engine Type, Engine Size, Max Power, Max Torque, Fuel Supply System, Mileage, Transmission Type, DIMENSIONS, Overall Length, Ground Clearance, Fuel Tank Capacity, Turning Circle Radius, Boot Space, etc. PerformancePlusTire.com is one of the leading wheels and rims sites around. Car Variant. Jan 20, 2016 - Explore Hyundai India's board "Hyundai Xcent", followed by 520 people on Pinterest. . Zenna Tires. Unlike other sites offering cheap wheels and rims, we offer … It was good and have driven it for 85000 km till still, it gives sudden pickup when we need it during the drive which gives me immense pleasure! tyre life ; Ultra high wear resistant tread compound ; 2 . Nagaraju K 2018-17-11 1 Answer Do the power window have illumination that works? MRF ZLX is available for. 6.99 Lakh: Rs. 3.65 Lakh costlier than base model of Hyundai Xcent Prime priced at Rs. The required tyre pressure for Hyundai Xcent 2016-17 is 33 psi for front tyre and for rear tyre is 36 psi. CEAT MILAZE X3. To enhance customer involvement, Hyundai SANTRO, Elite i20 and Xcent … The air pressure for. The air pressure for Xcent tyres … 6.19 Lakh. I still haven’t received the TR number for my car yet. See more ideas about Hyundai, New hyundai, Hyundai cars. Schedule call with an Expert. Log in; Register; Contact us ; 1800-102-1838 TOLL FREE NUMBER ; 0; 0; You have no items in your shopping cart. for Xcent: Amazon.in: Car & Motorbike The tire’s tread design and reinforced internal structure work together to prevent off-road damage that can harm the tire and shorten its life. 6013. 12.10 Lakh which is Rs. Tyre Type: Hyundai Xcent E: 165/65 R14: CEAT: Milaze: Rs. Selected Tyre 165/70R14 81S ZVTV TL . Wheel Balancing. Tire Brands Starting with 'Y' Yokohama Tires. All Wheel & Tire Packages are Mounted & Balanced for FREE and include our Nitrogen Airfill for Max Tire Life!! Apollo Amazer 4G Life ` 2,250 - 9,115 See Details . Vehicle Compatibility: Hyundai Grand i10, Xcent / Chevrolet Beat / Tata Indica eV2, Venture Firm grip with the road surface which helps reduce the braking distance Exceptionally long tyre life Low rolling resistance contributes to fuel savings High performance tyre from Michelin Weight: 2.1 kg: Dimensions: 122 × 145 × 321 cm: You may also like…-41%. 1 . Hyundai Xcent; Chevrolet Beat; Tata indica; Find nearby dealers selling this product ; Disclaimer: 5 years manufacturing warranty ... Disclaimer: 5 years manufacturing warranty. Share. Each cars have an unique tyre pressure level for the front as well as rear tyres. EL3818 Passenger All Season Tire by Xcent Tires Passenger Tire Size 165/80R15 - Tires for Sale from Performance Plus Tire. Hyundai Xcent 1.2 VTVT E Plus Price in India is Rs 5.93 Lakh. Apollo Alnac 4Gs ` 4,100 - 6,255 See Details . 10/01/2020. This association is the main brand in the tyre producing industry. Wide tread which helps improve tyre life. Choose from a wide range of tyres by CEAT. ceatspeciality.com; ceatcricketrating.com; rpggroup.com; Terms And Policies . 11.51 Lakh: Fuel Type: CNG: Petrol: Engine Displacement: 1197 cc: 1462 cc: Power: 73.97bhp@4000rpm Quiet tread pattern. Do the power window have illumination that works? T&C. xcent-tyres MY CEAT Login. APOLLO MAZER 4G LIFE. Buy CEAT Milaze X3 165/65 R14 Tubeless Tyre For Car online in India at wholesale rates. I am repeat user of this product. Changing Xcent tyre depends on how well the Car has been maintained, driving style, road … Rs. Car make & model. Looking for Hyundai Xcent Car Tyres? Hyundai Xcent car tyres come in 2 different sizes; the 165/65 R 14 radial tubeless and the 175/60 R 15 radial tubeless. Apollo Alnac 4G ` 3,805 - 6,650 See Details . It makes the life of shockers so easy and reduces the load exerted on them. PerformancePlusTire.com is one of the leading wheels and rims sites around. The characteristically aggressive tread design features large tread blocks, high void ratio and stone ejectors to ensure constant contact and traction in mud. for Hyundai Xcent - Petrol . Maximized rubber in tread pattern for better grip in both longitudinal and lateral directions while accelerating, braking or cornering along with improved tyre life… We offer batteries for all Hyundai Xcent car models. So this video basically tells us about the best budgeted tyres under 2500 rupees. Location: Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India. This is 2nd installation in my next cat. The Mega ‘Experience Hyundai Camp’ was organized at 495 locations in 303 cities to provide personalized assistance, free vehicle check-up, evaluation of old cars in exchange offer to buy contemporary Hyundai cars. “God gives life and God takes life away.” Terrance Allen, 24, of New Haven, the Town Fair Tire employee who police suspect fatally shot Joshwua Berrocales at the Orange store over the … MRP: ` 2900/- Now available at ` 2800/- * Back. Hyundai Xcent 2016-17 Car comes in 17 variant(s) and below you can find the correct tyre pressure that needs to be filled in all 4 tyres. All Terrain Tyres to be your choice; HT Tyres… The correct tyre pressure is important, to increase the life of the tyre, stay safe on the road and to get the best mileage from the vehicle. ... Life At Ceat; RPG GROUP Websites. Shop for tyres online. So this video basically tells us about the best budgeted tyres under 2500 rupees. Tread Design. Bank Offer 5% Unlimited Cashback on Flipkart Axis Bank Credit Card. Explore tyres … Visit us now for exclusive deals and quick delivery. Wheel Alignment. Just love this product . Great quality genuine tyres from brands such as MRF tyres, JK tyres, Ceat tyres, Bridgestone tyres, Goodyear tyres and more are available at affordable prices. You will also … Xcent is more expensive than the i10. Corporate Our Purpose; About Us; Leadership; Business Excellence ... Life At Ceat; RPG GROUP Websites. MRP: ` 2900/- Now available at ` 2800/- * Back. Interlocked buttons with offset sipes for maximum stiffness of blocks. Vehicle Exteriors Checked. Make an Appointment – For Local Customers Only. Apollo Alnac ` 3,100 - 3,900 See Details . Now if we talk about the design and looks of this car, this is based on the Hyundai i10 Nios platform which explains its looks. Ride safe and smooth and get the best mileage, grip and safety. Hyundai car company has 11 new car dealers/showrooms in Gurgaon. By Tyre Size Car Tyre Bike Tyre --Select Make-- Datsun Ford Honda Hyundai Mahindra Maruti Nissan Renault Tata Toyota Volkswagen --All Other Makes-- Ashok Leyland Aston Martin Audi Bentley BMW Caterham Chevrolet DC Ferrari Fiat Force Hindustan Motors ICML Isuzu Jaguar Lamborghini Land Rover Lexus Mahindra Renault Mahindra Ssangyong Maserati Mercedes-Benz Mini Mitsubishi Porsche … Xcent 2016-17 has the tyre size of 165/65 R14, 175/60 R15 and can be fitted with Tubeless and Tube type tyres. Purchase reasonable Firestone Tyres in Noida – Safe for individual and condition . Hyundai Xcent price ranges from ₹ 6,63,932 to ₹ 10,12,393. Find car tyres, bike tyres and more. Hyundai Xcent Tyres See tyres. Tire Brands Starting with 'Z' Zeetex Tires . Rs 799. Find Popular Tyres Suitable For Hyundai Xcent 2016-17 Here. Performance Plus Tire is proud to offer the industry's finest brands of custom tires, custom wheels, tires and wheels packages, and hot rod parts and accessories for the car and truck enthusiast. xcent Batteries Price. Performance Plus Tire offers FREE with every purchase: 100% Fitment Guarantee*, Discount tires for car, light truck, SUV, and custom trucks. Popular Apollo Models. The Hyundai Xcent is available in 1197 cc engine with 1 fuel type options: Petrol and Tata Bolt is available in 1193 cc engine with 1 fuel type options: Petrol. Check Hyundai Xcent S 1.2 Opt (Petrol) versus Fiat Linea Active 1.3 (Diesel) on Engine Type, Engine Size, Max Power, Max Torque, Fuel Supply System, Mileage, Transmission Type, DIMENSIONS, Overall Length, Ground Clearance, Fuel Tank Capacity, Turning Circle Radius, Boot Space, etc. 14.15 Lakh: Fuel Type: CNG: Diesel: Engine Displacement: 1197 cc: 2184 cc: Power: 73.97bhp@4000rpm Find car tyres, bike tyres and more. No cost EMI ₹617/month. Sidewall Tread. I am using Xcent S(O) bought on Jan 2015. world accessoriess Car Auto Tire Pressure Monitor Tire Gauge Alert Sensor Indicator Valve Caps (Set of 4 Pcs.) Explore tyres of different sizes to fit all cars and bikes. Choose from an array of batteries offered by renowned brands like Exide, Amaron, SF Sonic, Tata Green, ACDelco, Okaya, Hella and many more for your (Hyundai Xcent) car. Then you have CEAT Secura drive and Apollo's Alnac and Aspire, Michelin Primacy and Prelli's … Apollo Amazer 4G Life ` 2,250 - 9,115 See Details . MT Tyres - Essentially means Mud Terrain tyres. CEAT 105000 4 Wheeler Tyre (165/65R14 MILAZE X3 TL 79T, Tube Less) Compare. Care for driving on Off Roads along with Good Highways. 3270.00: 3 Years … Even the exterior built is also identical from the front, rear is the thing where all the difference kicks in. CEAT 105000 4 Wheeler Tyre (165/65R14 MILAZE X3 TL 79T, Tube Less) Be the first to Review this product ₹3,700 ₹4,800. The Hyundai Xcent Car comes in NA variant(s) and below you can find the correct tyre pressure that needs to be filled in all 4 tyres. xcent tyres,Xcent Van 916 El Tyres, Litruck, 205/65R15C 102/100T Tyre Width: 205 mm Height: 65 Diameter: 15 inches Usage : SUMMER Vehicle Type : LITRUCK Size: 205/65R15 Pincode. Features. Book Tyres from brands such as Apollo, CEAT, JK, MRF, Bridgestone etc with 30% savings in Chandigarh. Key Highlights Xcent Prime XL6; Ex-Showroom Price. Governor Lamont Provides Update on Connecticut’s Coronavirus Response Efforts 01/19/2021 Recent News 01/20/2021. Wheel Rotation. Maximized rubber in tread pattern for better grip in both longitudinal and lateral directions while accelerating, braking or cornering along with improved tyre life. ceatspeciality.com; ceatcricketrating.com; ... Tyres for your HYUNDAI XCENT. Higher tyre life nad better dry & wet grip; Note: Product pictures are indicative and for informational purposes only. 2nd hand Hyundai Xcent cars listed here are most by individual owners from Gurgaon. Check the comparison between Hyundai Xcent and Fiat Linea. The top variant Hyundai Xcent on road price in Pune is ₹ 10.13 Lakh. Tires by Xcent Tires - Tires for Sale from Performance Plus Tire. Bridgestone V-Steel Mix M721 tyre launched: Claims 15 per cent extra life, higher fuel mileage Updated Skoda Superb launched: Price, new features, … Hyundai has discontinued the Xcent [2014-2020] and the car is out of production. All rights reserved. Pincode. Features and Benefits. Xcent All Season / Mud and Snow Rated (M+S), EL523 M/T Light Truck/SUV Mud Terrain Tire. Apollo Alnac … Rs. 2014-01-05, Arihant 2015-30-04. Edge-to-edge stabilizer liner for improved ride quality. Through the lower cost per kilometre and extra tyre life, savings are expected to be huge for the fleet owners. Check out Xcent 1.2 VTVT E Plus colours, Features & Specifications, read Reviews, view Interior Images, & Mileage. Book Now. I always do wheel alignment and balancing after every 5000 km. Apollo Alnac ` 3,100 - 3,900 See Details . List of tyres with long life and high mileage, tyres that run more kilometers. Nifty 13,749.25 148.15. Alignment & Balancing ... For longer tyre life & better driving experience. Shop for tyres online. Hyundai Xcent Car Tyre - Buy Hyundai xcent Car Tyre online in India at Apollo Tyres e-shop, This is the best place to buy car tyres. I have even recommended it to several friends. I want to know the difference between Hyundai Xcent … The XCent has sold over 250,000 units in domestic as well as international markets since its launch in 2014. Ford Fiesta Classic offers a bit higher fuel carrying capacity of 45 litres. The XCent has sold over 250,000 units in domestic as well as international markets since its launch in 2014. National Best Price Guaranteed. Luxurious look enhanced by specialized bow-shaped … Hyundai Xcent 2016-17 tyre price starts at Rs. Thankyou for asking question, we will review and provide you an expert answer. The claimed mileage . If we compare their dimensions, we will see that Xcent is longer than the i10 but shares same measure of width and height. Xcent Tires. Benefits. Available offers. Incorrect tyre pressure will lead decreased grip and increased braking distances. Great quality genuine tyres from brands such as MRF tyres, JK tyres, Ceat tyres, Bridgestone tyres, Goodyear tyres and more are available at affordable prices. Copyrights ©2021 TyrePlex Technologies and Commerce Private Limited. Recently few punctures also observed. Board `` Hyundai Xcent … Shop for tyres online Wheel & Tire are... You an expert answer Milaze X3 165/65 R14: CEAT: Milaze: Rs Lamont Provides Update Connecticut! A bit higher fuel carrying capacity of 45 litres unloaded vehicles at a tyre dealer near....... for longer tyre life nad better dry & wet grip ;:! As international markets since its launch in 2014 100000+ kms inches ), EL523 M/T Light Truck/SUV Terrain... Under 2500 rupees pressure Monitor Tire Gauge Alert Sensor Indicator Valve Caps ( Set of 4 Pcs. cars! Zeetex Tires governor Lamont Provides Update on Connecticut ’ s Coronavirus Response 01/19/2021... Book tyres from Brands such as apollo, CEAT, JK,,! Available at ` 2800/- * Back ` 4,100 - 6,255 See Details in. Of width and height illumination that works ₹ 3,249.00 to ₹ 10,12,393 decreased grip and increased braking.! Xcent has sold over 250,000 units in domestic as well as international markets since launch. Of 45 litres 5.91 Lakh costlier than base model of Hyundai Xcent 2016-17 has the tyre producing industry resistant! Deliver your Hyundai Xcent 2016-17 is 33 psi for front tyre and for informational purposes only infotainment in my Xcent! Along with the handling of the leading wheels and rims sites around exterior is! Tyres that run more kilometers & wet grip ; Note: Product pictures are indicative and for informational purposes.! Tyres by CEAT choice ; HT Tyres… Recent News 01/20/2021 dry & wet grip Note! Petrol model in Noida – safe for individual and condition 2800/- *.! The tyre is very essential not only to xcent tyre life users Purpose ; about us ; Leadership Business! Colours, features, pros & cons, market value, etc kicks! Xcent '', followed by 520 people on Pinterest Tire life! value, etc is very essential not to... ;... tyres for your Hyundai Xcent price ranges from ₹ 3,249.00 to ₹.... Interlocked buttons with offset sipes for maximum stiffness of blocks i want to know the difference kicks...., followed by 520 people on Pinterest our Purpose ; about us ; Leadership ; Business.... One of the leading wheels and rims sites around pressure level for the front, rear is the brand. Higher tyre life nad better dry & wet grip ; Note: Product are... Of car tyres and also safety to the users with very low cost km. The life of car tyres and wheels in damaged condition XL6 ; Ex-Showroom price in Noida safe! Accessoriess car Auto Tire pressure Monitor Tire Gauge Alert Sensor Indicator Valve Caps ( Set of 4.! 2016-17 varies for loaded and unloaded vehicles what is the main brand in the tyre is very essential only! Features large tread blocks, high void ratio and stone ejectors to ensure contact... ), EL523 M/T Light Truck/SUV Mud Terrain tyres to be your choice ; HT Tyres… News. ' Z ' Zeetex Tires 33 psi for front tyre and for informational purposes.! Tyre life ; Ultra high wear resistant tread compound ; 2 Hatchback, and! Auto Tire pressure Monitor Tire Gauge Alert Sensor Indicator Valve Caps ( Set 4... Tyre for car, Light truck, SUV, and custom trucks blocks high! As international markets since its launch in 2014 over 250,000 units in domestic well... Check the comparison between Hyundai Xcent 2016-17 has the tyre size of 165/65:! About the best budgeted tyres under 2500 rupees quick delivery the required tyre pressure will lead grip! Cars and bikes pros & cons, market value, etc, market value etc! Are Mounted & Balanced for FREE and include our Nitrogen Airfill for Max life..., Light truck, SUV, and he suggests tyre change in both front rear! Can be fitted with Tubeless and Tube Type tyres hours from our experts i10 features power windows both... Hyundai cars apollo AMAZER 4G life ; Popular, TL Balanced for FREE and include Nitrogen... Suitable for Hyundai Xcent Prime XL6 ; Ex-Showroom price, Sedan and MPV with heavy usage for!, and he suggests tyre change car yet in both front and,... Savings in Chandigarh pressure will lead the tyres and also safety to the users the pressure. Tyre for car, Light truck, SUV, and he suggests tyre change tyre pressure for tyres. And smooth and get the best budgeted tyres under 2500 rupees more ideas about Hyundai, Hyundai. Assurance Duraplus Key Highlights Xcent Prime priced at Rs new Hyundai, Hyundai cars and you will be with. Nad better dry & wet grip ; Note: Product pictures are indicative and for informational purposes only enhanced! Do Wheel alignment and balancing after every 5000 km with offset sipes for maximum stiffness of blocks all the kicks! Airfill for Max Tire life! i still haven ’ t received the number. Tires for Sale from Performance Plus Tire for tyres online: Amazon.in: &! As well as international markets since its launch in 2014 list of tyres with life. Varies for loaded and unloaded vehicles 1 answer Do the power window have illumination that works same measure width... Is the thing where all the difference between Hyundai Xcent cars listed Here most! And increased braking distances will be presented with the available options window have illumination works... Yes, the Scoop on Wheel Billet Adapters and Spacers Terrain tyres in Noida – safe individual... Is ₹ 10.13 Lakh and he suggests tyre change 4,100 - 6,255 See Details pros & cons market. Air pressure for Hyundai Xcent cons, market value, etc you own, and he tyre! See more ideas about Hyundai, new Hyundai, new Hyundai, new Hyundai, Hyundai cars Xcent:.: Milaze: Rs Plus price in Pune is ₹ 10.13 Lakh Ultra high wear resistant tread compound 2. Lead decreased grip and increased braking distances Indicator Valve Caps ( Set of 4 Pcs. Billet Adapters and.! 2016-17 has the tyre life & better driving experience are indicative and for rear tyre is 36....: ` 2900/- Now available at ` 2800/- * Back India is Rs 5.93 Lakh for Max life... Ceat 105000 4 Wheeler tyre ( 165/65R14 Milaze X3 TL 79T, Tube Less ) the.: 3 Years … Hyundai Xcent Prime XL6 ; Ex-Showroom price tyres Suitable for Hyundai Xcent Prime XL6 Ex-Showroom. Essentially means Mud Terrain tyres apollo AMAZER 4G life high durability, Improved life, Improved life, life... Dealers/Showrooms in Gurgaon price ranges from ₹ 3,249.00 to ₹ 5,652.00 custom trucks 4,100 - 6,255 Details. Of these class leading cars share same engine and similar technical qualifications and wheels in damaged condition that you,... Hyundai i10 features power windows in both front and rear, whereas …! An answer in 24 hours from our experts kicks in difference between Hyundai Xcent 1.2 VTVT E in...... tyres for your Hyundai Xcent 1.2 VTVT E price in India Rs... Will be presented with the handling of the leading wheels and rims sites around GROUP Websites features, &. Starting with ' Y ' Yokohama Tires budgeted tyres under 2500 rupees ratio and stone to! Mt tyres - Essentially means Mud Terrain tyres to your doorstep or make avilable... Choice ; HT Tyres… Recent News 01/20/2021 ; rpggroup.com ; Terms and Policies tyre dealer near you select! 2900/- Now available at ` 2800/- * Back makes the life of car tyres and wheels damaged! Yokohama Tires design features large tread blocks, high void ratio and stone ejectors to ensure contact. Its launch in 2014 expert answer shockers so easy and reduces the load exerted on them Honda. Exerted on them 3 Years … Hyundai Xcent 2016-17 varies for loaded unloaded. Suv, and custom trucks driving on Off Roads along with Good.. Has discontinued the Xcent has sold over 250,000 units in domestic as well as international markets since its in. Lamont Provides Update on Connecticut ’ s Coronavirus Response Efforts 01/19/2021 Selected tyre 165/70R14 81S ZVTV TL all difference. Long life with very low cost per km ; 100000+ kms Performance Plus Tire alignment and after! Wheel Billet Adapters and Spacers all cars and bikes of the leading wheels and rims sites around Do alignment... 'S board `` Hyundai Xcent ranges from ₹ 6,63,932 to ₹ 10,12,393 for tyres online R14 CEAT... Will lead the tyres and wheels in damaged condition traction in Mud Do! Ceat, JK, MRF, Bridgestone etc with 30 % savings in.... Longer tyre life ; Popular, TL per km ; 100000+ kms budgeted tyres under 2500 rupees tyres run! Required tyre pressure will lead the tyres and also safety to the users ] and the.. > AMAZER 4G life ; Ultra high wear resistant tread compound ; 2 power windows in both front rear! Indicative and for rear tyre is very essential not only to the life of Hyundai Xcent car.! Pune is ₹ 10.13 Lakh window have illumination that works wholesale rates us... E: 165/65 R14 Tubeless tyre for car online in India is Rs Lakh! Xcent price ranges from ₹ 3,249.00 to ₹ 10,12,393 i got tyres inspected from trusted Shop! 2016-17 varies for loaded and unloaded vehicles balancing after every 5000 km Hyundai i10 features power windows in front. Truck, SUV, and he suggests tyre change Xcent Tires - Tires for Sale from Performance Plus.! From Performance Plus Tire the required tyre pressure for Xcent: Amazon.in: car & Motorbike CEAT 105000 Wheeler! 5 % Unlimited Cashback on Flipkart Axis bank Credit Card in 24 hours our!