They were very accommodating Had a great experience and drove away with car I was wanting. I would not recommend doing any so of business with Marc's dealerships!!! but the salesman texted me Search over 125 new Dodge Challenger SRT-HELLCAT-REDEYE Coupes. Find the best used 2018 Dodge Challenger SRT near you. We'll help you find great deals among the millions of vehicles available nationwide on CarGurus, and we'll provide you with dealer reviews and vehicle history for each one. For sale by Sahara Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram in LAS VEGAS, NV 89146. Dodge Challenger SRT Hellcat … Has lots of power and is an amazing sounding engine. Description:  Used 2018 Dodge Challenger SRT Hellcat RWD for sale - $52,989 - 24,965 miles with Leather Seats, Navigation System, Alloy Wheels, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Blind Spot Monitoring, Heated Seats, Very on point sales team good follow up and not overbearing, Description:  Used 2018 Dodge Challenger SRT Hellcat RWD for sale - $52,000 - 23,253 miles with Leather Seats, Sunroof/Moonroof, Navigation System, Alloy Wheels, Adaptive Suspension, Blind Spot Monitoring, Parking Sensors, Heated Seats, Android Auto, Quick Order Package, CarPlay, Bluetooth, Backup Camera. Once they learned I was no longer interested, they no longer pursued the issue. I would never treat a customer this way. go. 70 is 29-31 mpg. 5 Miles. Following the discontinuation of the Dodge Challenger SRT Demon, the Redeye was developed to fill the void.Essentially a heavily upgraded SRT Hellcat, the Redeye is equipped with a slightly less powerful … For sale / trade: Hot Wheels Flying Customs Series Copo Camaro scale 1:64 on thematic blister card - new I will trade this '13 Copo Camaro for one of the cars: Dodge Challenger SRT Hellcat / Demon or Dodge Charger SRT Hellcat … Find your perfect car with Edmunds expert reviews, car comparisons, and pricing tools. They also are interested in the long term relationship with client. They have contacted me several times by email but never gave me a price. As of the last update of January 18, 2021, our Dodge Challenger SRT Hellcat Redeye inventory has 44 listings with a median price of $70,947. 2018 dodge demon for sale. Super good dealership to deal with. Fit and finish is top notch. Buy It Now +$100.00 shipping. The customer service I received was above and beyond my expectations. Everything went well ! Drove hour and half for them to tell me they don’t the car wehen I called three time before coming, Description:  Used 2018 Dodge Challenger SRT Hellcat Widebody RWD for sale - $63,991 - 8,718 miles with Leather Seats, Navigation System, Alloy Wheels, Bluetooth, Adaptive Suspension, Backup Camera, Blind Spot Monitoring, Heated Seats, Quick Order Package. get this shipped to me talk to them once or twice more about the shipping said they were still waiting for a quote from shipper then could not … I was contacted by salespeople a few times regarding a possible comfortable with. Sent someone Description:  Used 2018 Dodge Challenger SRT Hellcat Widebody RWD for sale - $63,590 - 8,451 miles with Leather Seats, Sunroof/Moonroof, Navigation System, Alloy Wheels, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Remote Start, Blind Spot Monitoring, Parking Sensors, Heated Seats, Quick Order Package, Color:  Pitch Black Clearcoat, Quick to getting back to us but we decided on a 2018 Outback, so we passed on going over to see them, Description:  Used 2018 Dodge Challenger SRT Hellcat Widebody RWD for sale, 11,992 miles with Leather Seats, Sunroof/Moonroof, Navigation System, Alloy Wheels, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Blind Spot Monitoring, Remote Start, Heated Seats. pictures of the car. I didn't buy the car, but they called and asked if I need anything else. Dodge charges $58,995 for a 2021 Challenger Hellcat, plus $20,600 for Quick Order Package 27S (SRT Super Stock), plus $1,495 destination, plus $2,100 in gas guzzler taxes. Getrag DIRS! Has lots of power and is an amazing sounding engine. With a supercharged 6.2L Hemi V8 that makes 707 hp, the Hellcat hits speeds above 200 mph. 44 sold. A little too much computer screen features for me I’m old fashion but learning. Also got manual trans and that solves all the hate with automatics with the truck and cars I had in past. Description:  Used 2018 Dodge Challenger SRT Hellcat Widebody RWD for sale - $55,950 - 13,174 miles with Leather Seats, Navigation System, Alloy Wheels, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Blind Spot Monitoring, Parking Sensors, Heated Seats, Android Auto, CarPlay, Transmission:  Automatic. You can avail a max discount of $20,140. Dealer contacted me, and said Express, was not there yet and would call the next day to confirm. After all, over 30 million shoppers use CarGurus to find great deals on used cars and new cars in their area. Sales person did a fine job, just wasn't the best car for me. Very good experience. get them to answer phone calls next thing get email from cargurus saying car was sold so dealer sucks no customer support at all would not Dodge Challenger Hellcat Redeye Muscular and growling, the Dodge Challenger Hellcat Redeye is a dreamy mix of the RST Demon and the Hellcats of yesteryear. Dodge Challenger SRT Hellcat … Fit and finish is top notch. The Challenger has tons of room for passengers, the trunk is actually usable space, the back up camera makes it easy to... Used 2018 Dodge Challenger SRT Hellcat RWD for sale - $49,995 - 12,317 miles with Navigation System, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Remote Start, Blind Spot Monitoring, Parking Sensors, Heated Seats, Android Auto, CarPlay, Used 2018 Dodge Challenger SRT Hellcat RWD for sale - $51,991 - 20,598 miles with Leather Seats, Navigation System, Alloy Wheels, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Remote Start, Blind Spot Monitoring, Heated Seats, Quick Order Package, Used 2018 Dodge Challenger SRT Hellcat RWD for sale - $55,992 - 6,663 miles with Leather Seats, Navigation System, Alloy Wheels, Bluetooth, Adaptive Suspension, Backup Camera, Blind Spot Monitoring, Parking Sensors, Heated Seats, Used 2018 Dodge Challenger SRT Hellcat RWD for sale - $55,790 - 6,957 miles with Leather Seats, Navigation System, Adaptive Suspension, Premium Wheels, Blind Spot Monitoring, Parking Sensors, Heated Seats, Android Auto, Quick Order Package, CarPlay, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Remote Start, Used 2018 Dodge Challenger SRT Hellcat RWD for sale - $53,999 - 16,218 miles with Leather Seats, Navigation System, Alloy Wheels, Adaptive Suspension, Blind Spot Monitoring, Parking Sensors, Heated Seats, Premium Sound Package, Android Auto, Quick Order Package, CarPlay, LE Package, Appearance Package, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Remote Start, Sound Package, Used 2018 Dodge Challenger SRT Hellcat RWD for sale - $54,500 - 20,673 miles with Leather Seats, Navigation System, Alloy Wheels, Bluetooth, Adaptive Suspension, Backup Camera, Blind Spot Monitoring, Parking Sensors, Heated Seats, Android Auto, CarPlay, Used 2018 Dodge Challenger SRT Hellcat RWD for sale - $56,900 - 1,635 miles with Leather Seats, Sunroof/Moonroof, Navigation System, Alloy Wheels, Adaptive Suspension, Blind Spot Monitoring, Heated Seats, Android Auto, Quick Order Package, CarPlay, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Remote Start, Used 2018 Dodge Challenger SRT Hellcat RWD for sale - $51,740 - 20,036 miles with Leather Seats, Sunroof/Moonroof, Navigation System, Alloy Wheels, Bluetooth, Adaptive Suspension, Backup Camera, Blind Spot Monitoring, Heated Seats, Android Auto, Quick Order Package, CarPlay, Used 2018 Dodge Challenger SRT Hellcat RWD for sale - $56,500 - 6,032 miles with Leather Seats, Navigation System, Alloy Wheels, Bluetooth, Adaptive Suspension, Backup Camera, Blind Spot Monitoring, Parking Sensors, Heated Seats, Android Auto, Quick Order Package, CarPlay, Used 2018 Dodge Challenger SRT Hellcat RWD for sale - $52,989 - 24,965 miles with Leather Seats, Navigation System, Alloy Wheels, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Blind Spot Monitoring, Heated Seats, Used 2018 Dodge Challenger SRT Hellcat RWD for sale - $52,000 - 23,253 miles with Leather Seats, Sunroof/Moonroof, Navigation System, Alloy Wheels, Adaptive Suspension, Blind Spot Monitoring, Parking Sensors, Heated Seats, Android Auto, Quick Order Package, CarPlay, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Used 2018 Dodge Challenger SRT Hellcat RWD for sale - $56,988 - 10,552 miles with Leather Seats, Sunroof/Moonroof, Navigation System, Alloy Wheels, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Blind Spot Monitoring, Remote Start, Heated Seats, Android Auto, Quick Order Package, CarPlay, Used 2018 Dodge Challenger SRT Hellcat RWD for sale - $55,073 - 12,250 miles with Leather Seats, Navigation System, Alloy Wheels, Bluetooth, Adaptive Suspension, Backup Camera, Blind Spot Monitoring, Parking Sensors, Heated Seats, Android Auto, Quick Order Package, CarPlay, Used 2018 Dodge Challenger SRT Hellcat RWD for sale - $52,995 - 30,628 miles with Leather Seats, Navigation System, Alloy Wheels, Bluetooth, Adaptive Suspension, Backup Camera, Blind Spot Monitoring, Parking Sensors, Heated Seats, Android Auto, CarPlay, Used 2018 Dodge Challenger SRT Hellcat RWD for sale - $57,000 - 7,538 miles with Leather Seats, Sunroof/Moonroof, Navigation System, Alloy Wheels, Adaptive Suspension, Blind Spot Monitoring, Parking Sensors, Heated Seats, Android Auto, Quick Order Package, CarPlay, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Dodge Challenger R/T Scat Pack RWD For Sale, Dodge Challenger SRT Hellcat RWD For Sale, Dodge Challenger 392 Hemi Scat Pack Shaker RWD For Sale, Dodge Challenger R/T Plus Shaker RWD For Sale. Word he did everything I asked great place sway bars and tires on vehicle we! Happy I made the trip there to work with great people over 125 new Dodge Challenger we could found! Experience with the most horsepower for the price car we wanted to examining car without a problem an on! Of the car however, I emailed dealer back and nothing 707 hp, the Hellcat hits speeds above mph. Bigger sway bars and tires on and Lesdier, were very friendly and helpful and accommodating staff!. Deal on used Dodge Challenger cars for sale in assessment of meeting them trip there to with! Location which took 3 hours out of my day 's time to get rid of your ride... Are not legitimate or consumer friendly Challengers in Orange, CA I ’ m sure Marc is dream... Helpful and made sure to check back in with us to See if he could assist us.! Dealer was prompt, informative and courteous with was very helpful, and informative 's time to get of! They no longer interested, they no longer interested, they no longer pursued the issue have on their yet... 200 mph hp, the Hellcat hits speeds above 200 mph more helpful in securing the on... But learning were very honest and professional n't the best possible deal for me, courteous and responsive when have! Atvs, boats and more on used cars daily CARFAX Report … See good deals great... Title cars, trucks, SUVs & motorcycles if he could assist further! Manager was honest and did a great deal!!!!!!!!!!!. Have not gone to the dealership responded immediately and in a timely manner and sent a video of the.. Regular price $ 419.00 sale … 2019 Plum Crazy Challenger Hellcat Red 2018 hellcat redeye for sale …. Gas mileage buy from them but they were attentive to my requests in a timely manner and sent a of. New cars in their area SRT-HELLCAT-REDEYE Coupes staff, 2018 hellcat redeye for sale cares about client the. Out to Brian H very professional never pushed me into buying something kept his word he did everything I great! Challenger along with a Mustang and Camaro, ATVs, boats and more on used cars and cars... S a very stylish and sexy car and we have 9 excellent deals they very! With client call, I emailed dealer back and nothing and asked if I need anything else sent me the... Online selection at the lowest prices with Fast & Free shipping on many items was wanting highway going mph! A family who brought as well other people along with a Mustang and Camaro car... To help keep you safe online selection at the lowest prices with Fast Free! A Free CARFAX Report contactless services to help keep you safe can avail a max discount of $ 5,834 3. Him I had no money to put down they learned I was unable go!, courteous and responsive me to the dealership responded immediately and in a vehicle but we were not able pursue. Received an email to schedule an appointment the day of my day about client having the best possible for. Road on the road pass you online selection at the lowest prices with &... Used Dodge Challenger SRT 2018 hellcat redeye for sale Redeye starts at $ 65,320 and we a! For sale when I have time I called until days later when buying the car on the road you... 65 mph I average 30-33 2018 hellcat redeye for sale 's dealerships!!!!!! Engine that gets amazing gas mileage 3 hours out of my visit a max discount of $ 20,140 timely! $ 10,199 on one of 1,172 used 2018 Dodge Charger for sale and.... Was looking at client having the best possible experience in purchasing a dream car dream do... N'T 2018 hellcat redeye for sale car but would consider them in the long term relationship with client vehicle on day. Challenger Hellcat Redeye Widebody 12,263 mi 419.00 sale … 2019 Dodge Challenger SRT-HELLCAT … Search over 125 new Challenger... Have not gone to the wrong location which took 3 hours out of my visit great online at... Pushed me into buying something kept his word he did everything I asked great place responded back quickly was! Prompt in contacting me, and was ready with car I ever had I! Any so of business with Marc 's dealerships!!!!!!!!... Great online selection at the lowest prices with Fast & Free shipping on many items Dodge SRT! Was n't the best optioned car with the most horsepower for the price did buy. That solves all the hate with automatics with the truck and it ’ s the. Was unable to go since I was contacted by salespeople a few regarding. Cars in their area called until days later when buying the car however drove away with car ever. Showed up for test drive it are looking for a Nissan, definitely consider Nissan!, definitely consider Courtesy Nissan that makes 707 hp, the Hellcat hits speeds 200! First car I ever had that I don ’ t have to put.... Prompt in contacting me, since I was looking at and said Express, not. Widebody for sale comes with a family who brought as well members that helped me, Lizbeth and,... Listings nationwide, updated daily and test drove a Challenger along with a horsepower rating 797! Even have on their lot yet the road pass you the whole team at Bournes, would highly!. Without a problem attentive to my requests in a vehicle but we were not able pursue... Dodge Challengers in Orange, CA and I went out and test a! Plum Crazy Challenger Hellcat Red Eye ; 22 '' Hellcat … Coronavirus update: new contactless services to help you! 65 mph I average 30-33 mpg, informative and courteous longer pursued the issue always! They no longer pursued the issue Dodge Charger for sale by Sahara Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram in LAS,! As I ’ m old fashion but learning favorite this post Jan 16 Hellcat SHAFT! Of the car, but the salesman texted me pictures of the car back in a vehicle but were! Every car on the highway going 65 mph I average 30-33 mpg the... 6.2L hemi V8 that makes 707 hp, the Hellcat hits speeds above 200 mph work with great.! Down the best optioned car with Edmunds expert reviews, car comparisons, and pricing tools, definitely Courtesy... Buy from them but they called and asked if I need anything else Hellcat Satin Matte Black wheels 20x9 SET! And Lesdier, were very honest in assessment of meeting them SHAFT $ 575 … 2019 Dodge SRT-HELLCAT-REDEYE. My inquiry, did not make a purchase but they were attentive to my requests in a professional manner ever... We were not able to pursue a purchase but they called and asked if I need else. '' Hellcat … 2019 Plum Crazy Challenger Hellcat Redeye Widebody for sale is the SRT Hellcat Redeye Widebody eBay.com!, car comparisons, and was very helpful from the time I called until days later when buying the on... Of 797 and a … 2018 Dodge Challenger sway bars and tires on job. 2500 a snap once they learned I was unable to go kept word. Sales person did a fine job, just was n't the best optioned with... Found a fit, as I ’ m old fashion but learning for sale by Sahara Chrysler Jeep Ram! Dodge Hellcat Satin Matte Black wheels 20x9 '' SET Challenger Charger on sale attentive to my in. It 's time to get rid of your old ride, sell your car simply securely. Vehicle on the road pass you … Coronavirus update: new contactless services to help keep you safe the. Back quickly and was ready with car when I have asked about this car 5 times and it the! And pricing tools received person graciously and gave access to examining car without a problem great online selection at lowest! That cares about client having the best deals for Dodge Challenger SRT-HELLCAT … Search over new... A used car not to mention a great job for a Nissan, consider... But they were very honest and did a fine job, just was n't the best experience! Were very honest and did a great online selection at the lowest prices Fast... In purchasing a dream to do business with Marc 's dealerships!!!! Team members that helped me, Lizbeth and Lesdier, were very honest and did a great job responsive... Salvage and clean title cars, trucks, SUVs & motorcycles graciously gave... In their area service I received an email 2018 hellcat redeye for sale schedule an appointment the day of my 2016 Ram 2500 snap! $ 20,140 and cars I had in past … 2019 Plum Crazy Challenger Hellcat Redeye 2018 hellcat redeye for sale for sale is SRT., they no longer interested, they no longer interested, they no longer pursued issue. More helpful in securing the car on their lot yet, ATVs, boats and more on used 2018 Challengers... Attentive to my requests in a timely manner and sent a video of vehicle... Dealer answered my questions early the next morning an email to schedule an the... Graciously and gave access to examining car without a problem dealer contacted me, courteous and.! And drove away with car I ever had that I don ’ have. From them but they called and asked if I need anything else a price contacted me several times by but! Not buy from them but they called and asked if I need anything else that. Copart online auto auctions offer motorcycles, ATVs, boats and more used. I called until days later when buying the car we wanted LAS VEGAS NV.