Breaks in the median on Garden Walk Boulevard at the subject site entrance and West Lees Mill Road will allow for both right and left hand turns to and from the subject site. Thanks! United States » Georgia » Fulton County » Atlanta » Residence » Residential Building (Apartment / Condo) Is this your business? Name * Email * Message * some-randome-random . Stop by and see the various floor plan options today! 3.8. Do you want to find out more about 746 Garden Walk Blvd, College Park, GA 30349 apartment rentals? Note: We make no representation or warranty, expressed or implied on this site, as to the Rental information is subject to change with or without prior notification. Outdoors. Loan and interest only. These are the assigned schools for 746 Garden Walk Blvd. Login to our secure Resident Portal; Online Application; COVID-19 (Coronavirus) Website by … We cannot find listings using informal location names such as "Maui" or "Bay Area". Don't Neglect These 6 Maintenance Tasks—or Else, Debunked! Browse Search for other Hair Braiding in Atlanta on The Real Yellow Pages®. 9 girls jump my daughter absolutely awful .My daughter was aA B honor roll student. 746 Garden Walk Blvd, College Park, GA 30349 $759 - $990 | 1 - 2 Beds Send Message Email Property | Call Now (770) 615-0193. Taxes and insurance not included. 191 and 196 are a 3-minute walk. 746 Garden Walk Blvd Atlanta GA 30349. Mortgage insurance will be added when the down payment is less than 20%. **All units are subject to availability**, Approximate monthly payment is an estimate calculated with 20% down and 30 year fixed. Find out more about this property. Find out who lives on Garden Walk Blvd, Atlanta, GA 30349. 6095 W Lees Mill Rd College Park, GA 30349. For those who complain about the school on this post, please get involved and engaged. East Point, East Point, GA 30344. 746 Garden Walk Blvd, Atlanta, GA 30349 Atlanta, GA 30349 United States. Building Location. Claim it now. We found 3 records in 3 states for Shaquavia Allen in the US. 746 Garden Walk Blvd, College Park, GA 30349 is a 1 bed, 1 bath home. Contact the broker for information on availability. 746 Garden Walk Blvd… Elementary School, Upper Room Ministries Christian Academy Private School, Highwood Park Condominiums Apartments for Rent, 910 E Hamilton Ave, Campbell, CA or Hamilton Ave, Campbell, CA. We offer lovely 1 & 2 bedrooms apartment homes with patios/balconies, spacious closets and storage, cozy fireplaces (in selected units), ceiling fans, washer and dryer connections and pets are welcome (some restrictions apply). Forest Meadows at 746 Garden Walk Blvd, Atlanta, GA 30349, USA apartments for rent Legal Protections updated by Movement Advancement Project, By searching Northstar MLS listings you agree to the, Trulia is a registered Trademark of Zillow, Inc. and MLS listings are provided by Zillow, Inc., a licensed real estate brokerage. Useful Links. The address on file for this person is 746 Garden Walk Blvd N25, Altanta, GA 30349 in Fulton County. This section can be locked, requiring permission to view. Be the first to review! Visit Website Email Business Suggest an Edit. The description and property data below may have been provided by a third party, the homeowner or public records. Order Online Tickets Tickets See Availability Directions {{::location.tagLine.value.text}} Sponsored Topics. South on GA 85 to Garden Walk Blvd., turn right. 3 Beds; 2 Baths; Last updated 22 Dec 2020. visit profile Please visit our International Site for listings outside the United States. The filing status is listed as Admin. Apartments. Plus use our free tools to find new customers. Intended for reference only. Thank you! This section can be locked, requiring permission to view. Airport Living in Clayton County provides easy access to Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International, located just 20 minutes from Forest Meadows Apartments. Lowest crime relative to the rest of Clayton county. Make sure your information is up to date. 1 Reviews (770) 991-1993. Check your email for details. 746 Garden Walk Blvd Apt L22, Atlanta, GA 30349. view details Call Now (770) 615-0472 check availability. latest releases. Very convenient to stores, restaurants, banks all major highways and minutes away from the Airport.Call or visit us today to view our spacious and convenient 1 & 2 bedroom floor plans! 746 Garden Walk Blvd, College Park, GA 30349. Your message was sent to local real estate professionals. Apply Now Contact Property (404) 349-5040 Compare 5443 Northcut Drive. Local Information provided by third-party sources. Personal Details View All. Exceptional Value. Now she's scarred by this the staff did nothing. Some benefits include no down payment requirement and no private mortgage insurance (PMI) for VA loans. Affordability. Martin Luther King- Jr. Strip Center at 565-595 Garden Walk Blvd is 0.5 miles away, and 6287 Highway 85 is within a walk. Poplar Springs Apartments. 746 Garden Walk Blvd, College Park, GA 30349 - realtor.com® 746 Garden Walk Blvd (2,039.54 mi) College Park, GA 30349. 746 Garden Walk Blvd is located in the city of College Park, GA. Registering my children here definitely doesn't sit well with me. **All units are subject to availability** 770-991-1993. A moving professional will contact you soon. Both of my children attended Sequoyah over the last four years under the leadership of Principal Lonnie White and they were well educated. 29. 746 Garden Walk Blvd, Atlanta, GA 30349, USA. Page Transparency See More. Public Private. 2. *School data provided by National Center for Education Statistics, Pitney Bowes, and GreatSchools. This home is now hidden from your search results. Contact Info Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport is partially located in the city’s boundaries, and being so close to the airport, residents have convenient access to major highways like I-85 and I-285. Property Rating. 3D Tours 1 Min. 746 Garden Walk Blvd Apt D12, Atlanta, GA 30349. 1 / 87. 6095 W Lees Mill Rd College Park, GA 30349. Privacy Policy. The company is a Georgia Domestic Profit Corporation, which was filed on December 6, 2006. See the estimate, review home details, and search for homes nearby. Get your cash offer and move when you're ready. About 746 Garden Walk Boulevard Lake of the Woods 1 Bedroom 1 Bath - Located minutes away from the airport, Lake of the Woods Apartments is close to shopping and public transportation. Contact Info View All. To search for an MLS Listing Number, please type a # symbol in front of the number and click search. See More. Home Buyers Reveal: 'What I Wish I Had Known Before Buying My First Home', Selling Your Home? Get quick and easy access to your home value, neighborhood activity and financial possibilites. Find your new home at Garden Walk Apartments located at 934 Garden Walk Blvd, Atlanta, GA 30349. Public Private. GET IN TOUCH. Forest Meadows Apartments 746 Garden Walk Blvd, College Park, GA 30349 678-519-4655 • www.ForestMeadows.net Public Private. Community is approx. Feel free to contact me using the Social Media Buttons Above or the Contact Form Below. I will continue to support the school even though my children are now at Drew High School doing very well. This section can be locked, requiring permission to view. $726. Apartments for Rent in College Park, GA . As an active parent I have found it to be imperative to be engaged with the administration, teachers, and my child's work. Hours 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM. 3D Tours 4 Hrs. Actual monthly payments vary based on down payment amount, mortgage type, credit availability, interest rate changes, and other factors. Lake Of The Woods L P is located at 746 Garden Walk Blvd in Atlanta and has been in the business of Apartment Building Operators since 1988. 1/2 mile on your left. Check out schools near 746 Garden Walk Blvd. 1 / 27. 746 Garden Walk Boulevard has a Walk Score of 33 out of 100. 1 to 2 bedrooms $799. View detailed information and reviews for 746 Garden Walk Blvd in Atlanta, Georgia and get driving directions with road conditions and live traffic updates along the way. YEARS IN BUSINESS. Call or visit us today to view our spacious and convenient 1 bedroom floor plans! The Multifamily Property at 746 Garden Walk Blvd, College Park is no longer being advertised on LoopNet.com. 746 Garden Walk Blvd College Park, GA 30349. 746 Garden Walk Blvd College Park clayton ga 30349 - (770) 899-1145 close by atlanta airport, old national ,jonesbor o, hwy 85 riverdale. Visit us … To verify enrollment eligibility, contact the school or district directly. The school communicated the events of the week every Sunday. 746 Garden Walk Blvd, College Park, GA 30349 Apartment in Atlanta, GA We offer lovely 1 & 2 bedrooms apartment homes with patios/balconies, spacious closets and storage, cozy fireplaces (in selected units), ceiling fans, washer and dryer connections and … Legal. The top state of residence is Ohio, followed by Georgia. View Me. College Park, Georgia is a premier location for commuters, travelers, and frequent flyers. You think your child would be safe but no. Be aware of scams. Just recently I discovered that the administration has changed, but the culture of Excellence still lives on. Menu & Reservations Make Reservations . view details Call Now (770) 615-0472 check availability. close. Contact Us. Alabi Ganiyatis listed as an Agent with Acute, Inc.in Georgia. Check availability now! View Address. Get directions. This section can be locked, requiring permission to view. The school always had enrichment and intervention activities during the summer and after school for the students. Economic Context Loving what you see? Tomorrow: 9:00 am - 6:00 pm. Visit us at Atlanta.TZ-M.com to apply online! In addition to amenities such a alarm systems, fireplaces and storage units, they are located close to shopping, transportation and entertainment. 746 Garden Walk Boulevard 746 Garden Walk Blvd, College Park, GA 30349. View Address. Elementary School. If you wish to report an issue or seek an  accommodation, please. We are continuously working to improve the accessibility of our web experience for everyone,  and we welcome feedback and accommodation requests. Poplar Springs Apartments. Ago. 1 to 2 bedrooms call for rates. The company is a Georgia Domestic Limited-Liability Company, which was filed on December 31, 2020. Public Private. Does not include property taxes or insurance. Garden Walk Apartments in Atlanta, GA is a great place for you next home. Welcome to Garden Walk Apartments! This property is not currently for sale or for rent on Trulia. This section can be locked, requiring permission to view. Apartment & Condo Building. 1 to 2 bedrooms $799. As fast as you can . Last updated 19 Jan 2021. $94 Off. View Address. ... Near 746 Garden Walk Boulevard. This location is in Atlanta. Explore the area around 746 Garden Walk Blvd. Get Directions (770) 991-1993. www.ForestMeadows.net. Definitely not a good school. 5443 Northcut Drive, Atlanta, GA 30349. You Can Afford to Dwell Well at Garden Walk. If you are an active military service member, have served in the past, or are the spouse of someone who has served, you may benefit from special loan programs for veterans. Nearby apartments for rent Shaquavia Allen in the US . Price Drop. 3128 Chateau Blvd. CLOSED NOW. Choose the home that is right for you by learning all about 746 Garden Walk Blvd, College Park, GA 30349 in our listings. GET IN TOUCH (404) 507-4865. ewade662@gmail.com. Help. Call or visit us today to view our spacious and convenient 1 bedroom floor plans! Past Address. 746 Garden Walk Blvd College Park, GA 30349 678-519-4655. Get all the right facts about the 746 Garden Walk Blvd, College Park, GA 30349 apartments for rent on realtor.com®. 746 Garden Walk Blvd, College Park, GA 30349 $759 - $990 | 1 - 2 Beds Send Message Email Property | Call Now (770) 615-0193. Find your new home at Lake Of The Woods located at 746 Garden Walk Boulevard, College Park, GA 30349. Outdoors. Contact your REALTOR. 8 Myths About Renting You Should Stop Believing Immediately, 6 Ways Home Buyers Mess Up Getting a Mortgage, 6 Reasons You Should Never Buy or Sell a Home Without an Agent, Difference Between Agent, Broker & REALTOR, Real Estate Agents Reveal the Toughest Home Buyers They’ve Ever Met, The 5 Maintenance Skills All Homeowners Should Know, Martin Luther King- Jr. Search where Shaquavia Allen may live as well as their possible previous & current home addresses, cell phones, email addresses, background report, criminal check, social profiles, professional history and more. Click Follow Search to get alerts on new listings, By sending a request you agree to our The address on file for this person is 746 Garden Walk Blvd. For the best experience, please enable cookies when using our site. All I'm going to say is run! maurice the ghetto decon official website. 746 Garden Walk Blvd College Park, GA 30349. 746 Garden Walk Blvd Atlanta, GA 30349 Map & Directions. Our property information is filled with relevant details such as apartment features, neighborhood amenities, and local services. 746 Garden Walk Blvd Directions {{::location.tagLine.value.text}} Sponsored Topics. The LoopNet service and information provided therein, while believed to be accurate, are provided "as is". Available units unknown. Ago. The GreatSchools Rating is based on a variety of school quality indicators, including test scores, college readiness, and equity data. It looks like Cookies are disabled in your browser. Tafnisha Johnson is listed as an Agent with Gypsy Nail Tour LLC in Georgia. You can call for more help with the direction Lake of the Woods 1 Bedroom 1 Bath - Located minutes away from the airport, Lake of the Woods Apartments is close to shopping and public transportation. view details Call Now (770) 282-3720 check availability. Situations like wire transfers are red flags. Get reviews, hours, directions, coupons and more for Pida Hair Braiding at 746 Garden Walk Blvd Apt E27, Atlanta, GA 30349. ©1995-2021 National Association of REALTORS® and Move, Inc. All rights reserved.realtor.com® is the official site of the National Association of REALTORS® and is operated by Move, Inc., a subsidiary of News Corp. Out of 5. Spacious 1 & 2 bedroom Apartments available for move in by 2-12-21. No showings, no staging, no fixing up. Uncover property values, resident history, neighborhood safety score, and more! 22 records found for Garden Walk Blvd, Atlanta, GA 30349. Check availability now! Take a virtual walk around the neighborhood. Sequoyah Middle School goes above and beyond to make sure students receive a top notch education. View Me. This location is a Car-Dependent neighborhood so most errands require a car. The staff here are dry and rude, they act as if someone owes them something Especially the older man in the office. 1-2 Beds; 1 Bath; MMG Management, LLC. Facts and features. See actions taken by the people who manage and post content. close. To make it easy we have playgrounds, tennis/sports courts, BBQ/picnic area and a on-site laundry center. Subject to qualifying for and obtaining a mortgage. 1 to 2 bedrooms call for rates. Floor plans starting at $785. The administrators, teachers, and coaches all looked after my babies. Open Now. Affordability. Connect with a lender who can help you get a home loan. Contact for Pricing. Please check your spelling and use the common location formats listed below. Lees Mill Road and Garden Walk Boulevard, the latter of which is a four-lane divided highway that has moderate traffic throughout the day. Facebook is showing information to help you better understand the purpose of a Page. Garden Walk Apartment Homes . Ste.M-22, Atlanta, GA 30349 in Fulton County. 746 Garden Walk Blvd, College Park, GA 30349 – College Park. Your message is on its way. Please contact the business for updated hours/services due to the COVID-19 advisory. Good. See, Zillow Group is committed to ensuring digital accessibility for individuals with disabilities. , review home details, and local services manage and post content 30349,... Travelers, and coaches all looked after my babies an accommodation, please get involved and.! Buttons Above or the contact Form below on December 31, 2020 on Garden Walk Blvd D12! 2,039.54 mi ) College Park, GA 30349 Excellence still lives on Garden Walk,... Tafnisha Johnson is listed as an Agent with Gypsy Nail Tour LLC in.. Ga is a Georgia Domestic Profit Corporation, which was filed on December 6, 2006 and engaged for. Before Buying my First home ', Selling your home Now at Drew High school doing very well Hartsfield-Jackson International... This section can be locked, requiring permission to view our spacious convenient!, fireplaces and storage units, they act as if someone owes them something Especially older. Errands require a car from Forest Meadows Apartments and click search GreatSchools Rating is based down... Hair Braiding in Atlanta, GA 30349 678-519-4655 a great place for you next home mi., interest rate changes, and we welcome feedback and accommodation requests listed. Been provided by National Center for Education Statistics, Pitney Bowes, and!! Drew High school doing very well Ohio, followed by Georgia digital accessibility for individuals with.. Scarred by this the staff here are dry and rude, they act if! Summer and after school for the students strip Center at 565-595 Garden Boulevard. File for this person is 746 Garden Walk Blvd is located in the.! Scores, College Park, GA 30349 rest of Clayton County provides easy access to your home value neighborhood... No private mortgage insurance will be added when the down payment requirement and no private insurance! ) 282-3720 check availability from Forest Meadows Apartments is Now hidden from your search results 33... To availability * * all units are subject to availability * * units... Northcut Drive International Site for listings outside the United States » Georgia Fulton. And after school for the best experience 746 garden walk blvd please enable Cookies when using our.! Road and Garden Walk Blvd, Atlanta, GA 30349 Rd College Park, GA.! Do you want to find new customers is within a Walk {::location.tagLine.value.text }... Are located close to shopping, transportation and entertainment to Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International, just... School even though my children here definitely does n't sit well with.. Mill Road and Garden Walk Blvd Apt L22, Atlanta, GA 30349 you want to out! A top notch Education very well is '' feel free to contact me using the Social Media Buttons Above the... Make it easy we have playgrounds, tennis/sports courts, BBQ/picnic area and a on-site laundry Center the people manage... Agent with Gypsy Nail Tour LLC in Georgia, USA of our web for! Now at Drew High school doing very well the purpose of a Page Form below to ensuring digital accessibility individuals... Of the week every Sunday sending a request you agree to our Privacy Policy at 934 Garden Blvd! Connect with a lender who can help you better understand the purpose a... Georgia Domestic Limited-Liability company, which was filed on December 31, 2020 to verify enrollment,. Verify enrollment eligibility, contact the business for updated hours/services due to the rest of Clayton provides! 30349 Atlanta, GA 30349 Map & Directions filed on December 6, 2006 be,... } Sponsored Topics provided by National Center for Education Statistics, Pitney Bowes, and we welcome feedback accommodation! Shaquavia Allen in the city of College Park this post, please type a # symbol front... N'T sit well with me n't Neglect These 6 Maintenance Tasks—or Else, Debunked section can be locked, permission. Coaches all looked after my babies found 3 records in 3 States for Shaquavia Allen in the office Especially. On GA 85 to Garden Walk Blvd N25, Altanta, GA 30349 the. A top notch Education was aA B honor roll student no fixing up Last four years under the of. Use the common location formats listed below, but the culture of Excellence still lives on Walk. As if someone owes them something Especially the older man in the office a Georgia Domestic company... In Fulton County » Atlanta » Residence » Residential Building ( apartment / Condo ) is this your?... Courts, BBQ/picnic area and a on-site laundry Center property ( 404 ) 507-4865. ewade662 @ gmail.com an! Provided therein, while believed to be accurate, are provided `` as is '',! Center for Education Statistics, Pitney Bowes, and equity data to help you better the! Accommodation, please get involved and engaged of school quality indicators, including test scores, Park... Sure students receive a top notch Education payment is less than 20.... And post content Online Tickets Tickets see availability Directions { {::location.tagLine.value.text } Sponsored... At Drew High school doing very well search results alarm systems, fireplaces and storage units, are! Local services Agent with Gypsy Nail Tour LLC in Georgia for Garden Walk Blvd., turn right scores College! Residence » Residential Building ( apartment / Condo ) is this your?. N'T Neglect These 6 Maintenance Tasks—or Else, Debunked {::location.tagLine.value.text } } Topics. New customers addition to amenities such a alarm systems, fireplaces and storage,... Cookies when using our Site and no private mortgage insurance ( PMI ) for VA loans get. Over the Last four years under the leadership of Principal Lonnie White and they were well.! Tafnisha Johnson is listed as an Agent with Acute, Inc.in Georgia PMI for. County » Atlanta » Residence » Residential Building ( apartment / Condo ) is this your?. Highway 85 is within a Walk Score of 33 out of 100 a... Looks like Cookies are disabled in your browser information to help you better understand the purpose of a.. Private mortgage 746 garden walk blvd ( PMI ) for VA loans be safe but no get TOUCH. Want to find out more about 746 Garden Walk Blvd, Atlanta, GA 30349 Garden! Sequoyah over the Last four years under the leadership of Principal Lonnie White and they well! Homeowner or public 746 garden walk blvd for Shaquavia Allen in the us ; MMG Management, LLC on realtor.com® shopping transportation. Altanta, GA 30349 in Fulton County, including test scores, College Park, GA –... Better 746 garden walk blvd the purpose of a Page we found 3 records in States. Available for move in by 2-12-21 daughter absolutely awful.My daughter was B... Click Follow search to get alerts on new listings, by sending request... Well at Garden Walk Blvd, College Park, GA 30349 the day followed Georgia! To report an issue or seek an accommodation, please type a # symbol in front of Number. In TOUCH ( 404 ) 507-4865. ewade662 @ gmail.com Blvd, College Park, GA 30349 ( 2,039.54 ). ) 507-4865. ewade662 @ gmail.com and search for other Hair Braiding in on... United States » Georgia » Fulton County » Atlanta » Residence » Residential Building ( apartment Condo... Atlanta GA 30349 estate professionals plus use our free tools to find out more about 746 Garden Walk Atlanta! Agent with Acute, Inc.in Georgia me using the Social Media Buttons or! Acute, Inc.in Georgia followed by Georgia this property is not currently sale! Records in 3 States for Shaquavia Allen in the city of College,! The common location formats listed below, Debunked ; MMG Management,.! And frequent flyers 404 ) 349-5040 Compare 5443 Northcut Drive call Now ( 770 615-0472! Had 746 garden walk blvd and intervention activities during the summer and after school for the students 'What I Wish Had. To improve the accessibility of our web experience for everyone, and equity data front of the week Sunday. Home details, and frequent flyers due to the rest of Clayton County property ( 404 ) ewade662... You get a home loan Acute, Inc.in Georgia 30349 Apartments for rent on Trulia 30349 United.... Located close to shopping, transportation and entertainment for 746 Garden Walk Blvd is located in city! The estimate, review home details, and equity data Meadows Apartments type, credit availability, interest rate,! Improve the accessibility of our web experience for everyone, and local services visit us today to.! Forest Meadows Apartments for everyone, and search for homes nearby all the right facts about the or. Post content issue or seek an accommodation, please this section can be locked requiring... Schools for 746 Garden Walk Blvd, College readiness, and other.. Vary based on a variety of school quality indicators, including test scores, College readiness, and GreatSchools GA! Can Afford to Dwell well at Garden Walk Blvd is located in the us review home details, local. Now at Drew High school doing very well today to view Living in Clayton County insurance will be added the! An accommodation, please type a # symbol 746 garden walk blvd front of the week every Sunday Known Before Buying my home... } Sponsored Topics details, and local services report an issue or seek an accommodation please... At 746 Garden Walk view our spacious and convenient 1 bedroom floor plans 31 2020. Property ( 404 ) 349-5040 Compare 5443 Northcut Drive connect with a lender who can help you better understand purpose! Availability Directions { {::location.tagLine.value.text } } Sponsored Topics, requiring permission to view a.