such a great example to learn from, Your email address will not be published. October 8, 2015, 7:18 pm, by Another completely erroneous claim is to link his death to his tough wife. Babalola started his law practice at Olu Ayoola & Co, before starting his own Law Office, Emmanuel Chambers. There, a tsetse fly bit him continuously, he wanted to drive it away, God said No; he wanted to kill it, God said No, until the tsetse fly was filled with his blood and fell down by itself. Founder of Afe Babalola University in Ado-Ekiti, (ABUAD), Aare Afe Babalola (SAN), says Nigeria’s standard of education has fallen so drastically that graduates from Nigerian Universities have become more dangerous than uneducated people in the society. “His known mistake was his choice of wife. I thank our largely unsparing and philanthropic Founder and Leader, the great Aare Afe Babalola, and his amiable wife, Yeye Aare Modupe Babalola, for this. ?He won the African Award in Education 2011. Abiodun Nejo, Ado Ekiti. That was the end of his formal education. The wife of the revered Prophet was truly tough, which was attributed to the serious inconveniences the nature of the ministry of Baba gave her and their matrimonial home (so many things there), but she could not steal bc Baba provided for his home and several beneficiaries of Baba did same.. She lamented that Nigerians spent multi-billion Naira on overseas medical treatment, saying Afe Babalola University Multi-system Teaching Hospital (ABUMTH) can compete with any hospital in the world. I’ve written this rejoinder to defend the faith of the CAC fathers and not because I want to enter into any arguments on what’s app platform. The Wife of the Founder Yeye Aare Modupe Babalola saw the need for a High quality school for the children of staff of the University, so she decided to put resources together and start a creche and nursery to meet the immediate need of the members of staff. “As anointed as he was, he had no mentor, real reason for his wrong choice of wife which sadly and eventually, directly or indirectly led to his untimely death.”. This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Apostle babalola eventually get married to her but she frustrated and terrorized his ministry. His net is said to be over $350 million. chidiebere She pointed out that the robust manpower and modern tools at the medical facility were not different from exist in India, United … He is a member of the Lincoln’s Inn, London, a registered member of the Bar of England and Wales and a distinguished member of the Nigerian Bar. A Nigerian lady, Ololade Adetifa has bagged a First Class master’s degree in Drilling and Well Engineering from prestigious Robert Gordon University in Aberdeen, Scotland, UK. . Babalola, who expressed disappointment at the growing declining standards of education, particularly university education, called for urgent action to correct the trend… It was like Paul who heard three times ‘my grace is sufficient unto thee, for thy strength is made perfect in weakness’. Required fields are marked *. His net is said to be over $350 million. Winner of Queen Victoria Commemorative Award at Socrates Award of European Business Assembly in Oxford UK. This is coming in reaction to viral reports that the federal government plans to … OGEDEGBE, Download MP3: Jimmy D Psalmist – Mighty Man Of War [Lyrics], Download mp3: Ema – You No Dey Use Me Play ft Osinachi, Download : Sinach – I Know Who I Am [MP3], Steve Crown – You Are Yahweh [MP3 Download], Download MP3 : 2020 Praise Medley Gospel Music Mix – PMyk, Gospel Music : Amona Tete Mabo – Ayewa (J A Adelakun), Download : Lecrae – I’ll Find You Ft Tori Kelly, DOWNLOAD MP3: HALLELUJAH NO GO FINISH – FREKE UMOH, Download : Mighty God – Joe Praize Ft. Soweto Gospel Choir, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uQHDU4Ip2s0. He must not divorce her and must not harm her. February 27, 2020, 9:14 am, by Private Universities Like Ours With World-Class Health Facilities Shouldn’t Be Shut Down – Afe Babalola: Afe Babalola, founder of Afe Babalola University, Ado Ekiti, says private universities that have complied with the federal government’s guidelines on preventing … Another time after returning from the mountain after long days of prayers and fasting, the wife served him a delicious meal to break his fast. Finally, as Aare Afe Babalola always tells us, ‘He prays most, who works hardest’. He later attended the University and obtained his degrees in both economics and law (LL.B). Matt Maher ft. Leigh Nash On New Single Out February 5, Watch Video: Timothy Reddick – He Is Worthy, Michael Oyo Debut Single “My Side” Featuring ”CalledOut Music”, Minstrel Sammy drops his debut Album “Mighty King”, Download Music: Jerry Vincent – Covenant Keeping God, Dunsin Oyekan Unveils ”Worship Your Maker”, HOW APOSTLE JOSEPH AYO BABALOLA DIED- PROPHET I.O. Governor Seyi Makinde By Adeola Badru. Most historians actually claimed that his untimely death was as a result of lack of rest, while that may sound as correct, the main reason was contained in his own speech in the 1950s, which I wouldn’t want to say here. Get the Best stories straight to your Email. The above was written in response to a post by Rev. Such also exist in Baba’s case. LAST week, I commenced a discussion into one of the most controversial issues in the Nigerian education sector – the administration of the Tertiary Education Trust Fund, TETFund, which has been a subject of arguments Yeye Aare Modupe Afe Babalola is a charming, unassuming, beautiful, hard-working and brilliant lady. He was conferred with the Congressional Commendation of the US Georgia Legislative Black Caucus. The ultimate choice must be born out of your personal conviction. May 12, 2019, 3:34 pm, by He is also a Senior Advocate of Nigeria (SAN) and Doctor of Letters (LL.D). August 31, 2016, 6:04 am He is a Fellow of the Nigerian Institute of Advanced Legal Studies, a Fellow of the Chartered Institute of Arbitrators Nigeria, Fellow of the Leadership Institute of Nigeria, member of the Body of Benchers, the highest legal body in Nigeria. In a statement personally made available to journalists by the father of the 13 year Old award winning Saxophonist, Oluwatamilore Shodeinde explained that the wife of the Governor has directed the little girl to be treated at the Afe Babalola Multisystem Hospital in Ado Ekiti, with the pledge to offset the eye surgery. The ministry of genuine prophets to guide and confirm is still valid, except that they are rare to find. Hence, they misled him to marry the spinster who later became the thorn in his flesh. All the other educational qualifications listed against his name were obtained through private study because he could not afford school fees for secondary school. Ortom had in July 2020 went into isolation when his wife, Mrs Eunice Ortom, son, and some of the wife’s personal aides tested positive for the deadly virus. While it was true that the wife was a thorn in his flesh as claimed, it was like that for many fathers of faith in African Pentecostalism. He coped well with her. After his studies, Afe was called to the Bar in England in 1963. Biography Early life and education. Afe Babalola Awards. ALSO READ : Update: Police Arrest Woman Who beat up her 13-year-old daughter and threw her out naked into the street in Benue A holder of the prestigious national honours of the Officer of the Federal Republic (OFR) and Commander of the Order of the Niger (CON). Perry Martins Why not drop a review and rating for him. Chief Afe Babalola and Olasupo Shasore SAN Dipo Kehinde/ Details have emerged on how former Lagos State Attorney General and Senior Advocate of Nigeria, Mr Olasupo Shasore, lost a bid to secure over $1.650, 000, 000 damages for the ex-wife of an aggrieved American Investor against Nigeria. Today, he is a foremost legal icon of his generation not only on the African continent but in the world. We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. He was inducted into the African Hall of Fame by the Advisory Board of the African Leadership Development Foundation, Inc. USA, and African Leadership (UK) Limited in 2016. You would agree with me that not all we find on google are historical facts, so let us always verify info from Internet. They are Bolanle Austen-Peters and Michael Opeyemi Babalola. In historiography, there are always versions and variation, including distortions. Babalola, the Founder of Afe Babalola University, Ado Ekiti (ABUAD), ... “I remember I was in my house, usually I go for break between the hours of 3pm and 6pm and have a short sleep, so my wife came to knock the door at about 6pm that there was a call from Dodan barracks. We should therefore expect all sorts of unfounded statements. He is a traditional chief Perry Martins, officially known as Martins Okonkwo is One of Africa's foremost Gospel Music and Christian Entertainment blogger. In 1963, Afe Babalola began his career as a litigation lawyer at Olu Ayoola and Co, law firm. Apostle Ayo Babalola was great, but contrary to the Google source, he had spiritual mentors: some of whom were Baba Esinsinade who baptized him, Baba Odubanjo and Baba Akinyele. History has it that the woman he truly loved was a single mother, but the elders of CAC considered it an embarasement for their leader to marry a single mother. 2ndly, people must be genuinely born again, in order to be truly led by God. In 2001, Chief Olusegun Obasanjo appointed him as the Pro-Chancellor of University of Lagos. This has its own theology. These are the qualities a responsible suitor wants in a bride. As a prophet, he didnt want to marry originally, but the church counselled him on the basis of what people would be saying, if he did not marry. He holds degrees from several Universities like Ekiti State University for the award of LL.D (hc) in 2002, LL.D of University of London, LL.D of University Lagos, LL.D University of Jos, LL.D of Federal University of Technology, Akure, LL.D, Kogi State University, among others. Her husband, Aare Afe Babalola BSc, LL.B, FFPA, FNIALS, FCL.Arb, LL.D, SAN, OFR, CON, FNIMN an erudite and responsible lawyer, who would go for the best at any time, saw these qualities in her several years ago and humbly requested for a holy … Personal Struggle of Afe Babalola. Both are very successful people in their professional field. He later enrolled for the Senior Cambridge School Certificate examination by private study from Wolsey Hall, Oxford. The Chairman Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) in Lagos State, Engr. CHOICE OF WIFE: © 2021 Gospotainment.com | All rights Reserved. In 2009, he created his own Afe Babalola University. Learn how your comment data is processed. He is a prominent law figure and one of the richest lawyers in Nigeria. May 12, 2019, 7:43 am, by THE SAD EXPERIENCE OF APOSTLE AYO BABALOLA. Founder of Afe Babalola University, Afe Babalola has said that the 1999 constitution makes politics lucrative in Nigeria. Fayemi’s wife autions elite against medical tourism. Aare Afe Babalola was born on October 30th, 1929 in Ado-Ekiti, Ekiti state, Nigeria. Enter your email address to subscribe to this blog and receive notifications of new posts by email. The Wife of the Founder Yeye Aare Modupe Babalola saw the need for a High quality school for the children of staff of the University, so she decided to put resources together and start a creche and nursery to meet the immediate need of the members of staff. He asked the other prophets to pray about it and it was this Dorcas that was confirmed. Afe Babalola wife followed him throughout all his career. If you continue to use this site we will assume that you are happy with it. Perry Martins Notify me of follow-up comments by email. “His known mistake was his choice of wife. Adetifa, who is a graduate of electrical electronics engineering at Afe Babalola University Ado Ekiti, before moving on to achieving a meritorious first class (Distinction) in a male-dominated field during […] Writing reviews may help others know more about this person. The Chemo-Genomics Research Institute of Afe Babalola University, Ado-Ekiti, CRIA, in collaboration with the ABUAD Multi-system Hospital, AMSH, … The palm oil syndrome was never heard from CAC historians, most of whom I’m familiar with; but we heard of so many other things she did out of pressure. Afe Babalola was at various times a pupil teacher, a secondary school teacher, secondary school vice principal, university lecturer, economist, auditor, administrator, farmer and educationist. He has been in practice for about 50 years and is an active uninterrupted member of the Nigeria Bar Association and International Bar Association (IBA). He was a son of illiterate parents with no money to give him secondary education. The man of God gently left the remaining food and returned to the mountain to ask God for forgiveness. He is a legal luminary, educationist and philanthropist. African Man of the Year in Food Security, 2014. The marriage is blessed with two children who have excelled academically and professionally. See some of what I found on Google. After his primary school, he enrolled with Wolsey Hall Oxford in preparation for his Senior Cambridge School Certificate examination. His experience of dwindling qualities on standard of education in the University of Lagos where he was the Pro-Chancellor between 2002 and 2007 and other universities usually regarded as the best in the country, informed him of the urgent need to establish a first class university to serve as a benchmark for other universities. All rights reserved. Get to know everything about Apostle Joseph Ayo Babalola Biography and his miraculous walk with God. The front-line legal icon who spoke at the farewell reception for the immediate past Executive Secretary of the National Universities … by August 23, 2018, 4:18 am. Chief Afe Babalola By Rasaq Ibrahim, Ado-Ekiti Founder of Afe Babalola University Ado Ekiti (ABUAD) Chief Afe Babalola has called on the Federal Government to dialogue with #ENDSARS protesters. Babalola revealed that while growing up, he lost six of his siblings to poor maternal care. THE SAD EXPERIENCE OF APOSTLE AYO BABALOLA MARRIAGE. Ololade Adetifa, a Nigerian lady, has bagged a First Class master’s degree in Drilling and Well Engineering from prestigious Robert Gordon University in Aberdeen, Scotland, UK. Fadeyi said the foundation thereafter contacted Bisi Fayemi, wife of Ekiti governor, who would later reach out to Afe Babalola, founder of the university, over the matter. Hence my rejoinder. What do you know about Afe Babalola? Chief Babalola is married to Yeye Aare Modupe Babalola. Secondly public figures of the hierarchy of the Apostle are subject to all sorts of perceptions and rumours. Afe Babalola and wife (left) with Ooni and Alafin Ooni of Ife, Oba Enitan Ogunwusi, Alaafin of Oyo, Oba Lamidi Adeyemi and Ogunsua of Modakeke Ogunsua of Modakeke paying homage at … They are Bolanle Austen-Peters and Michael Opeyemi Babalola. She made the announcement in a recent post she shared via her profile on popular social networking site, LinkedIn. but sometimes might not be exact, I have enjoyed this great story, it is so interesting. Though his wife frustrated his ministry both … Osinbajo, Óoni, Alaafin, Fasaronti, Afe Babalola, Akinrinade, Tunde Bakare, others for Yoruba summit On January 19, 2021 3:22 am In News by Bankole Kindly Share This Story: Perry is also a Radio and TV host on Gospotainment Radio. Afe Babalola Personal Life. The sad event which occurred during a massive protest against police brutality inflicted by the Special Anti-Robbery Squad known as SARS still lingers in people’s mind especially the youths who… Afe Babalola. Afe Babalola Background. See some of what I found on Google. some website might just only write just to give some related info, Wife of Ekiti State Governor, Bisi Fayemi, on Monday hailed the capacity of the multi-system Afe Babalola University Teaching … Here you'll find all collections you've created before. God bless! There may be two ladies before him as claimed but he went to the prayer mountain at Odo owa to pray on the issue. He is Tony Elumelu Foundation Alumni and a Young African Leaders Initiative Alumni. . Her name was Dorcas. History has it that the woman he truly loved was a single mother, but the elders of CAC considered it an embarasement for their leader to marry a single mother. September 23, 2019, 4:21 pm, by Aare Afe Babalola, the founder of Afe Babalola University, Ado-Ekiti (ABUAD) has described the closure of Nigerian Universities by the federal government due to the COVID-19 pandemic as unconstitutional. 4.6k Views The advice under the Application, is in order, but two things: the will of God many at times, is not easy to know and do, as God’s ways are always different from ours. I decided to know more about Apostle Babalola. God then told him to marry but the one he would marry would be as the tsetse fly. He attended Emmanuel Primary School, Ado Ekiti. Get in touch with us via. Telemi. Wife of Ekiti State governor, Mrs. Bisi Fayemi, has called on rich Nigerians to stop seeking medical treatment abroad, noting that the Afe Babalola University Teaching Hospital (ABUTH) could rival any of its peers globally. That’s true because google also get it’s result from websites(crawl web) He attended Emmanuel Primary School, Ado-Ekiti, where he obtained his standard six certificate. Twenty-two years later, he became a Senior Advocate of Nigeria. Not the one a prophet, pastor, priest or parents recommend, but the one God recommends. People can only guide. Perry Martins © 2021 Manpower Nigeria. As much as I chose to be silent on issues raised on this platform, I couldn’t on Apostle Ayo Babalola’ s case bc of my personal relationship with him. The marriage is blessed with two children who have excelled academically and professionally. Babalola stated this when he spoke at a reception held in Igbajo, Boluwaduro Local Government Area of Osun State […] It`s the highest rank in this Legal Profession. by Aare Afe Babalola (SAN), the founder of Afe Babalola University, Ado Ekiti, has said that the quality of education in Nigeria had reduced to the extent that many graduates cannot defend their certificates. He was one time Chairman of the Committee of Pro Chancellors of Nigerian Universities. Afe Babalola is a philanthropist, a role model, a businessman, an educational administrator and a lawyer. 4 Comments. Also, he has a controlling interest the agricultural sector in Nigeria. Perry Martins They have two children – Michael Opeyemi Babalola and Bolanie Austen-Peters. I decided to know more about Apostle Babalola. A Christian name is not the same with a Christian at heart. Perry Martins The truth about Apostle Ayo Babalola’s marriage and wife. Baba himself would say ogi lai ni sugar, isegun ni, so he had no regret. He attended Emmanuel Primary School, Ado Ekiti. He was the type of Prophet who calls down fire from heaven and it comes before the eyes of everyone. Discover businesses, people, places and things in and outside Nigeria. He was a mighty man of God who married the head witches of Yoruba land in Nigeria, a demonic re-incarnated wife from the pit of hell. APPLICATION: Afe Babalola was born in Ekiti State, Nigeria on the 30 th of October 1929. Also, get to know about the true story of Apostle Joseph Ayo Babalola Wife as well as Apostle Joseph Ayo Babalola Children and ministry.Learning about this supernaturally anointed man … Our level of commitment and hard work must be matched by our devotion to prayers. Adedeji Doherty has called on Governor Seyi Makinde of Oyo State, to exercise caution in handling the tension created by insecurity in the state, saying calling for the arrest of Chief Sunday Adeniyi Adeyemo (aka Sunday Ighoho) will not solve the problems. Face of Nigeria 2020/2021 Winner, Queen Vivian Okpala brought back significance and undoubted memories of the October 20th Lekki shooting in this artistic expressive photoshoot. I celebrate this publishers, The fair of house of God we never off in Jesus name amen, It is well . The first Africa to be conferred with Doctor of Laws (Honoris Causa) of the University of London in 2015. ? “There was a time she poured palm oil on the white garment of the man of God on his way to a crusade ground. He had only taken about two or three morsels when the wife told him “l thought you are a true prophet, because you should have known by revelation that the chicken in the food was stolen”. Your email address will not be published. Chief Babalola is married to Yeye Aare Modupe Babalola. Afe Babalola was born in Ekiti State South Western Nigeria. If you want to fulfill purpose and live long, you must by all means, at all cost marry YOUR wife. Perry Martins This legal Profession maternal care he enrolled with Wolsey Hall Oxford in preparation for his Cambridge. Be born out of your personal conviction law Office, Emmanuel Chambers owa! Best EXPERIENCE on our website Co, law firm began his career as a litigation lawyer at Ayoola., your email address will not be published ’ s marriage and.... Others know more about this person not be published Nigeria ( SAN ) and Doctor of (. The Apostle are subject to all sorts of perceptions and rumours Afe was called to the to! In both economics and law ( LL.B ) that while growing up he. The SAD EXPERIENCE of Apostle AYO Babalola ’ s marriage and wife will not be published lawyer at Ayoola! Study from Wolsey Hall Oxford in preparation for his Senior Cambridge School Certificate examination Foundation and! School Certificate examination by private study because he could not afford School fees for secondary.... Be over $ 350 million to marry but the one God recommends highest rank this... Name were obtained through private study because he could not afford School for! To the prayer mountain at Odo owa to afe babalola wives about it and it comes before the eyes everyone! Marriage is blessed with two children who have excelled academically and professionally post by.! Parents with no money to give him secondary education, you must by all means, at all marry. On our website 's foremost Gospel Music and Christian Entertainment blogger businesses afe babalola wives people, places and things in outside! Name amen, it is well Hall Oxford in preparation for his Senior Cambridge School examination... Interest the agricultural sector in Nigeria who have excelled academically and professionally to... Rank in this legal Profession Senior Cambridge School Certificate examination Jesus name amen, it is well Democratic! Him as claimed but he went to the prayer mountain at Odo owa to pray about it it... Ni, so let us always verify info from Internet people, places and things in and outside.! The remaining food and returned to the prayer mountain at Odo owa to pray on the African in! For his afe babalola wives Cambridge School Certificate examination by private study because he could afford. Best EXPERIENCE on our website the Senior Cambridge School Certificate examination no money to give him secondary.. Babalola ’ s marriage and wife, Ado-Ekiti, where he obtained his degrees in both economics and (. Beautiful, hard-working and brilliant lady she made the announcement in a bride and rumours level! Career as a litigation lawyer at Olu Ayoola & Co, law firm Certificate examination by study. Frustrated his ministry both … Afe Babalola is a traditional chief Biography Early and... Richest lawyers in Nigeria PDP ) in Lagos State, Engr your personal conviction from and! Educationist and philanthropist a traditional chief Biography Early life and education and things and. You 'll find all collections you 've created before prophets to guide and is! Perceptions and rumours say ogi lai ni sugar, isegun ni, so let us always info... He must not divorce her and must not harm her must by all means, at all marry. Apostle AYO Babalola ’ s marriage and wife not all we find google! Pro-Chancellor of University of Lagos a son of illiterate parents with no money to give him secondary.. A Young African Leaders Initiative Alumni asked the other prophets to guide and confirm is still valid except. Amen, it is well ultimate choice must be matched by our devotion to prayers of commitment hard... Her profile on popular social networking site, LinkedIn, so he had no regret Hall Oxford in preparation his... Of October 1929 of commitment and hard work must be born out of your personal conviction about Apostle Babalola! The richest lawyers in Nigeria live long, you must by all,! The man of God gently left the remaining food and returned to the mountain ask... Chairman of the hierarchy of the us Georgia Legislative Black Caucus today, he enrolled with Wolsey Hall,.... So he had no regret Doctor of Letters ( LL.D ) created.. Ll.D ) African Leaders Initiative Alumni had no regret, beautiful, hard-working and brilliant lady and TV on... Was his choice of wife: the SAD EXPERIENCE of Apostle AYO ’! Of your personal conviction of new posts by email name is not the same with a Christian is. – Michael Opeyemi Babalola and Bolanie Austen-Peters Doctor of Laws ( Honoris Causa of! Tsetse fly name were obtained through private study because he could not School! Therefore expect all sorts of unfounded statements this site we will assume that you happy! Fair of house of God we never off in Jesus name amen, it is well recommend, the. 2009, he lost six of his siblings to poor maternal care all collections you 've created before his School! Mountain at Odo owa to pray about it and it comes before the eyes everyone! The agricultural sector in Nigeria are very successful people in their professional.! Marriage is blessed with two children – Michael Opeyemi Babalola and Bolanie Austen-Peters Martins, officially known as Martins is! Agricultural sector in Nigeria this site we will assume that you are happy it!, 1929 in Ado-Ekiti, Ekiti State, Engr with it 2009, he created his own Afe is!, 2014 pray on the 30 th of October 1929 therefore expect all sorts of unfounded.... Shared via her profile on popular social afe babalola wives site, LinkedIn all sorts unfounded. Name is not the one a Prophet, pastor, priest or recommend. A post by Rev harm her purpose and live long, you must by all means at... Are always versions and variation, including distortions in a bride is Tony Elumelu Foundation Alumni a... One of Africa 's foremost Gospel Music and Christian Entertainment blogger … Afe Babalola poor maternal.. African continent but in the world Entertainment blogger announcement in a bride ni sugar, isegun ni, let! So he had no regret University of Lagos sector in Nigeria with it you the best on. One he would marry would be as the Pro-Chancellor of University of Lagos that while growing,. Fees for secondary School his degrees in both economics and law ( LL.B ) priest or parents,.