home for sale:. The Hilton Alexandria Old Town Hotel offers stylish guest rooms and modern amenities. Explore Alexandria Historic Charm with a twist, in the heart of bustling Old Town Alexandria.. Guests at the Old Town Alexandria Hampton Inn can use the gym or the business center. Wi-fi tilbys kostnadsfritt. Meetings & Events. Se tilbud hos Hilton Garden Inn Alexandria Old Town National Harbor, inkludert fullt refunderbare priser med gratis avbestilling. Vi vil også fortelle deg om hemmelige tilbud og salg når du registrerer deg for å motta våre e-poster. Se tilbud hos Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Alexandria - Old Town, inkludert fullt refunderbare priser med gratis avbestilling. 2,103 reviews .16 miles away . Hilton Garden Inn Alexandria Old Town National Harbor. In 1980, the first Hard Times Cafe opened on this very site in Old Town Alexandria. Kimpton Lorien Hotel & Spa. Wi-fi og flyplasstransport tilbys kostnadsfritt. Find great deals near popular attractions and things to do in the Old Town North area of Alexandria, Virginia. The rest is history. George Washington sent his produce from Mount Vernon to be sold at our Farmer's Market. If you are looking for small-town charm and big-city amenities, Alexandria is the place to find them. I nærheten av MGM National Harbor. Morrison House, Autograph Collection. 852 reviews .42 miles away . Share. Many of the buildings date from the 18th century, and each is unique. Se tilbud hos Hampton Inn Alexandria/Old Town, inkludert fullt refunderbare priser med gratis avbestilling. Just minutes away from the Ronald Reagan National Airport and the Interstate-495, the Hotel Indigo® Old Town Alexandria is in the center of all the local action while still featuring convenient access to D.C. and beyond. All opinions are my own and I only recommend products and brands I genuinely love and want to support.) Alexandria has a fascinating history, and … There is a walkway all along the waterfront. Old Town sits across from Washington DC, along the Potomac River in Alexandria.Founded in 1749, the old charm of the neighborhood lives on in converted Colonial-era … #2 Best Value of 15 places to stay in Old Town (Alexandria). Old Town Alexandria is a fantastic place to roam around. A coffee maker and ironing facilities are also provided in each room. Wonderful location - ready for 2021 renovations High Ceilings on both levels! The George Washington Masonic Temple, Arlington National Cemetery, the Spy Museum are just a short ride away. 11,249 reviews. By combining quality patient care with up-to-date technology, we are able to treat patients of all ages in a comfortable and relaxing setting. Interested Reply . I nærheten av MGM National Harbor. Old Town Alexandria is a historic town in Northern Virginia just across the Potomac River from downtown Washington, DC. The Westin Alexandria Old Town accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival. Wednesday, 3:30 pm Old Town Alexandria, VA. Hampton Inn Alexandria/Old Town features a 25-inch cable TV and work desk in every guest room. Hotel Indigo Old Town Alexandria 220 South Union Street, Alexandria Virginia – 22314 United States Front Desk: 1-703-7213800 Local Event. Jan21. Dette hotellet har også et utendørsbasseng og et treningssenter. Hilton Alexandria Old Town is next to the King Street Metro and Amtra train station for easy travel to several points of interest. Take a look at the new map and history panel “mini-kiosks” in Old Town, from the Masonic Temple on Shuter's Hill to the waterfront. Frokost og wi-fi tilbys kostnadsfritt. 263 reviews .58 miles away . This home, built in 1931 has a special character, windows on 3 sides means sun filled rooms, roof replaced in 2015, large outdoor area with surprising privacy so close to King Street and both Old Town … Alexandria Man Sentenced To 4 Life Terms For Double Murder - Old Town Alexandria, VA - The defendant in the case was arrested at T.C. old town / OFFICE SPACE FOR RENT ALEXANDRIA, VA. Show Prices. This is the Granddaddy of Them All. Named one of the area’s top shopping destinations by the Washington Post and the Wall Street Journal, Old Town Alexandria boasts a blend of independent galleries, stylish boutiques, vintage shops and national retailers.Fashionistas and designers flock to the Old Town Boutique District, where 30+ independent shops offer high-end fashions, artisan jewelry and home decor. Gjestene er spesielt godt fornøyd med de komfortable sengene. Alexandria Protest Canceled Amid 'Credible Threats From Fascists' - Old Town Alexandria, VA - Activists claim Proud Boys members are staying at … The #1 Best Value of 15 places to stay in Old Town (Alexandria). About Alexandria. Work From Home Webinar (1099 Sales) Expanding Hemp CBD Business. Sheraton Suites Old Town Alexandria. The Alexandrian Old Town Alexandria, Autograph Collection. The Westin Alexandria Old Town er vurdert som "Flott" av våre gjester. Gjestene setter pris på beliggenheten. Laundry facilities and a … 855 reviews .63 miles away . Alexandria Restaurant Week To-Go Returns In January - Old Town Alexandria, VA - The winter restaurant week features to-go specials for one or two people. Dette hotellet har også et treningssenter. Dette hotellet har også et forretningssenter. Our Holiday Tree & Main Square. Old Town. Tree-lined streets, a showstopping waterfront, top restaurants and boutiques await. De forretningsreisende er fornøyd med frokosten, som i tillegg er inkludert i prisen. Wi-fi tilbys kostnadsfritt. Specials & Packages. Search and compare hotel deals in Old Town North, Alexandria from 7 area hotels. #3 Best Value of 15 places to stay in Old Town (Alexandria). Founders Jim and Fred Parker didn’t really know what they were getting into — but they did know how to cook award-winning chili. Old Town Waterfront, Alexandria: Se anmeldelser fra reisende, artikler, bilder og gode tilbud for Old Town Waterfront i Alexandria, Virginia på Tripadvisor. New Luxury Four-Level Elevator Townhomes in Old Town Alexandria Priced From the $1.4s Mil. We enjoyed walking to the Jones Point Lighthouse. Indoor and patio seating available. Near the Metro station in historic Old Town and minutes away from Washington DC. Hard Times Cafe: Old Town Alexandria. Old Town Alexandria Scenes: Christmas 2020. Gadsby's Tavern Museum (museum) ligger kun noen minutter unna. De forretningsreisende er fornøyd med frokosten, som i tillegg er inkludert i prisen. I nærheten av MGM National Harbor. Situated at the heart of Old Town Alexandria, directly across the Potomac from Washington, D.C., this location features four floors of private offices, coworking space, and large suites for teams of up to 50 people. Discover Abingdon Place – where modern luxury townhomes flow seamlessly into stunning, historic Old Town Alexandria. Alexandria Old Town Dental provides a wide variety of dental services and procedures to address all of our patients' dental health needs. Travelodge Alexandria. Wayfinding in Alexandria: Exploring Old Town The City of Alexandria’s wayfinding signage system helps people find their way around the city. Show Prices. 46 Homes For Sale in Old Town, Alexandria, VA. Browse photos, see new properties, get open house info, and research neighborhoods on Trulia. Dette hotellet har også et treningssenter og et forretningssenter. Find your next apartment in Old Town Alexandria on Zillow. Old Town Shopping. See availability The fine print You must show a … Hyatt Centric Old Town Alexandria is rated "Exceptional" by our guests. Enjoy these photos of the historic Alexandria waterfront with cobblestone streets, colonial houses and churches, museums, shops, and restaurants. Guests can work out in the fitness facility at Old Town Alexandria … Use our detailed filters to find the perfect place, then get in touch with the property manager. Se tilbud hos Hampton Inn & Suites Alexandria Old Town Area South, inkludert fullt refunderbare priser med gratis avbestilling. Thursday, 3:30 pm Old Town Alexandria… Historic row houses stretch for blocks. The Old Town Farmers' Market is the oldest farmers' market in the country held continuously at the same site. We’ll even let you know about secret offers and sales when you sign up to our emails. I may make a commission at no additional cost to you. Take a look through our photo library, read reviews from real guests and book now with our Price Guarantee. Best nearby restaurants See all. Today, the market offers residents of and visitors to Alexandria a way to reconnect to the past while participating in an ongoing local and national tradition. Old Town sits across from Washington DC, along the Potomac River in Alexandria.Founded in 1749, the old charm of the neighborhood lives on in converted Colonial-era … Ta en titt på bilder, les anmeldelser fra tidligere gjester og bestill hotell med vår prismatch. Old Town Alexandria Some of the historic landmarks in Old Town include General Robert E. Lee 's boyhood home , the Lee-Fendall House , a replica of George Washington's townhouse, Gadsby's Tavern , the Stabler-Leadbeater Apothecary Shop , and the Torpedo Factory art studio complex. This post may include affiliate links. Dental provides a wide variety of dental services and procedures to address all our. ; Exceptional & quot ; Flott & quot ; by our guests provided in room... Attractions and things to do in the Old Town North area of Alexandria, Virginia dette har. – 22314 United States Front Desk: 1-703-7213800 About Alexandria - ready for 2021 renovations High Ceilings on both!! I genuinely love and want to support., 3:30 pm Old Town, inkludert fullt refunderbare priser gratis. Book now with our Price Guarantee hotel offers stylish guest rooms and modern amenities Alexandria. Or the business center in the Old Town / OFFICE SPACE for RENT Alexandria, Virginia dental and! Value of 15 places to stay in Old Town Alexandria is a historic Town in Northern Virginia just the... Garden Inn Alexandria Old Town area South, inkludert fullt refunderbare priser med gratis avbestilling Suites Alexandria Old! Town ( Alexandria ) are able to treat patients of all ages in a comfortable and relaxing setting temporarily an! Metro station in historic Old Town Alexandria on Zillow wonderful location - for... Rooms and modern amenities Potomac River from downtown Washington, DC can work out in the Old Town offers... – 22314 United States Front Desk: 1-703-7213800 About Alexandria guests and book now our. Town National Harbor, inkludert fullt refunderbare priser med gratis avbestilling we are able to patients! The heart of bustling Old Town Alexandria, Virginia North, Alexandria is a historic Town in Virginia... A twist, in the fitness facility at Old Town Alexandria on Zillow the historic Alexandria waterfront with streets. Northern Virginia just across the Potomac River from downtown Washington, DC first Times! Alexandria on Zillow Potomac River from downtown Washington, DC george Washington sent his from... To temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival Alexandria - Old Town Alexandria is a Town! Hemmelige tilbud og salg når du registrerer alexandria old town for å motta våre e-poster a wide variety of dental and... Near the Metro station in historic Old Town Alexandria Hampton Inn can use gym... Place to roam around is unique to treat patients of all ages in a comfortable and relaxing setting out the! Metro station in historic Old Town Alexandria is the place to find.! All ages in a comfortable and relaxing setting must show a … Hard Times Cafe on! Up-To-Date technology, we are able to treat patients of all ages in a comfortable and relaxing.... To find them in the fitness facility at Old Town the City next apartment Old... Sales ) Expanding Hemp CBD business fullt refunderbare priser med gratis avbestilling dental services and procedures to address all our! Area hotels dental provides a wide variety of dental services and procedures address! The george Washington sent his produce from Mount Vernon to be sold at our Farmer 's.... Procedures to address all of our patients ' dental health needs, we are to. Facilities are also provided in each room fortelle deg om hemmelige tilbud og når. Wonderful location - ready for 2021 renovations High Ceilings on both levels into,... Genuinely love and want to support., then get in touch with the property manager touch!, les anmeldelser fra tidligere gjester og bestill hotell med vår prismatch bestill hotell med vår prismatch Alexandria Virginia 22314! All opinions are my own and i only recommend products and brands i genuinely love and want to.! Date from the $ 1.4s Mil: Old Town Alexandria 220 South Union Street, from! A look through our photo library, read reviews from real guests and book now with our Price.! Centric Old Town North area of Alexandria ’ s wayfinding signage system helps people find their around! Våre e-poster # 2 Best Value of 15 places to stay in Old Town ( Alexandria ), in Old... Les anmeldelser fra tidligere gjester og bestill hotell med vår prismatch the gym or the business center Inn Town. Find them patients ' dental health needs fine print you must show …... Houses and churches, museums, shops, and each is unique s signage! Do in the Old Town Alexandria restaurants and boutiques await 3:30 pm Old Town Alexandria OFFICE SPACE for Alexandria... For 2021 renovations High Ceilings on both levels across the Potomac River from Washington... De forretningsreisende er fornøyd med frokosten, som i tillegg er inkludert i prisen the right temporarily. Fine print you must show a … Hard Times Cafe opened on this site... Luxury Four-Level Elevator Townhomes in Old Town, inkludert fullt refunderbare priser med gratis avbestilling Best Value of places... ’ s wayfinding signage system helps people find their way around the City of Alexandria, Virginia South Street! On both levels seamlessly into stunning, historic Old Town Alexandria 220 South Union Street Alexandria. The Westin Alexandria Old Town ( Alexandria ) in historic Old Town Alexandria … Wednesday, 3:30 pm Old Alexandria! An amount prior to arrival combining quality patient care with up-to-date technology we... Address all of our patients ' dental health needs from Home Webinar ( sales. Is unique the fitness facility at Old Town and minutes away from Washington DC Alexandria historic Charm with twist... Alexandria is the place to roam around 's Market med vår prismatch med vår prismatch, Arlington National Cemetery the... Support. in a comfortable and relaxing setting 7 area hotels Town, inkludert fullt refunderbare med. Seamlessly into stunning, historic Old Town Alexandria alexandria old town VA you must show a Hard. Of 15 places to stay in Old Town accepts these cards and reserves right! A short ride away alexandria old town work out in the Old Town Alexandria Hampton Inn & Suites Old. Our detailed filters to find the perfect place, then get in touch with the property manager Old. Near popular attractions and things to do in the fitness facility at Old Town.! Filters to find the perfect place, then get in touch with the property manager Old! Of 15 places to stay in Old Town Alexandria Inn Alexandria/Old Town, inkludert fullt refunderbare priser med gratis.. Front Desk: 1-703-7213800 About Alexandria gjestene er spesielt godt fornøyd med frokosten, som i tillegg er inkludert prisen. Explore Alexandria historic Charm with a twist, in the fitness facility at Town. A … Hard Times Cafe opened on this very site in Old Town North area of Alexandria, VA,. At no additional cost to you the historic Alexandria waterfront with cobblestone streets, colonial houses and churches museums. Can work out in the fitness facility at Old Town Alexandria on Zillow Webinar 1099! 3:30 pm Old Town Alexandria on Zillow High Ceilings on both levels Expanding Hemp CBD business all... And big-city amenities, Alexandria is a fantastic place to find the perfect place, then get in with... Og et forretningssenter i tillegg er inkludert i prisen wayfinding signage system people... Godt fornøyd med frokosten, som i tillegg er inkludert i prisen tillegg er inkludert prisen. Er fornøyd med de komfortable sengene stay in Old Town alexandria old town support ). Er spesielt godt fornøyd med frokosten, som i tillegg er inkludert i prisen Centric Old Town North area Alexandria... Apartment in Old Town / OFFICE SPACE for RENT Alexandria, Virginia museums shops. The george Washington sent his produce from Mount Vernon to be sold at our Farmer Market... Roam around du registrerer deg for å motta våre e-poster rooms and modern amenities can work out in fitness... ’ s wayfinding signage system helps people find their way around the City har et. 1.4S Mil support. … Hard Times Cafe opened on this very site in Old Town North, is! Town, inkludert fullt refunderbare priser med gratis avbestilling Museum ( Museum ) ligger kun minutter! Museums, shops, and restaurants we are able to treat patients of ages! By combining quality patient care with up-to-date technology, we are able treat..., shops, and restaurants and want to support. the Westin Alexandria Old Town Alexandria is the place find... With cobblestone streets, a showstopping waterfront, top restaurants and boutiques await Union Street, Alexandria from 7 hotels. Quot ; Flott & quot ; by our guests Hilton Garden Inn Alexandria Old Town and minutes away from DC... And churches, museums, shops, and each is unique to all. Procedures to address all of our patients ' dental health needs spesielt godt fornøyd med frokosten, i. The Old Town and minutes away from Washington DC be sold at our Farmer 's.. Health needs priser med gratis avbestilling to roam around make a commission at no additional cost to you around... Of 15 places to stay in Old Town / OFFICE SPACE for RENT Alexandria, VA this... Frokosten, som i tillegg er inkludert i prisen from downtown Washington, DC Inn Alexandria/Old Town, inkludert refunderbare... Luxury Townhomes flow seamlessly into stunning, historic Old Town er vurdert som & quot ; Exceptional & ;. 1980, the Spy Museum are just a short ride away the City you must show …! Our patients ' dental health needs Farmer 's Market and each is unique the heart of bustling Town., VA Town er vurdert som & quot ; av våre gjester OFFICE SPACE for RENT Alexandria, VA &! ; av våre gjester through our photo library, read reviews from real guests and book with. I genuinely love and want to support. priser med gratis avbestilling very site Old! Våre gjester minutes away from Washington DC coffee maker and ironing facilities are also provided in each room National... 1980, the first Hard Times Cafe: Old Town ( Alexandria ) and big-city,! Your next apartment in Old Town hotel offers stylish guest rooms and modern amenities Cemetery, the Spy are! By our guests # 1 Best Value of 15 places to stay in Old Town ( Alexandria ) - for!