264 reviews of Aloft Chicago O'Hare "While traveling thru Chicago. Innovative spaces. Aloft Chicago O’Hare is located at Parkway Bank Park Entertainment District, an exciting area with a comedy club, restaurants, and a movie theater. Aloft Chicago O'Hare is an ideal destination for travelers thanks to its proximity to O'Hare International Airport. The staff greeted us with Aloha … From Chicago O'Hare International Airport, head southwest on I-190 W and take the exit toward Bessie Coleman Dr. Use the right 2 lanes to turn right onto Bessie Coleman Dr. Made for travelers who seek vibrant spaces wherever they go. From Chicago Midway International Airport, get on I-55 S in Stickney and follow I-55 S and I-294 N to Balmoral Ave in Rosemont. View business services & meeting rooms at Aloft Chicago O'Hare. Book Rosemont hotel deals and vacation packages at Aloft Chicago O'Hare. The rooms are small but adequate. From Chicago O'Hare International Airport, head southwest on I-190 W and take the exit toward Bessie Coleman Dr. Use the right 2 lanes to turn right onto Bessie Coleman Dr. Marriott Proprietary Information, For more information about the physical features of our accessible rooms, common areas, or special services relating to a specific disability, please call, https://www.marriott.com/hotels/maps/travel/chial-aloft-chicago-ohare/?directPageRequest=true, Airport shuttle service, scheduled, complimentary, Visit the Guest Rooms page for more information, Visit the Fitness & Recreation page for more information, Visit Local Area page for more information, Lobby and public areas: Complimentary Wireless, 6 meeting rooms, 5,511 sq ft of total meeting space, Braille and tactile signage provided for permanent rooms and spaces, Meeting room(s) with assistive listening devices, Self-parking facility, van-accessible spaces, Accessible guest rooms with 32” wide doorways, Accessible route from public entrance to accessible guest rooms. Hot breakfast options available from 7:00am-11:00am. © 1996 – 2020 Marriott International, Inc. All rights reserved. © 1996 – 2020 Marriott International, Inc. All rights reserved. Re:fuel offers light … Aloft Chicago O'Hare features an indoor pool and a 24-hour fitness center. See, You can also hop on the Entertainment Circulator shuttle, which transports visitors around for free between the CTA’s Rosemont Blue Line…, Discover the free flow of modern living at re:mix(SM), Aloft Chicago O’Hare’s communal lounge. FYI we aren't like other airport hotels. People traveling for business and pleasure alike choose Aloft for its excellent service and comfortable rooms. Delivering a urban-influenced, open and vibrant design at an affordable price point. … Aloft Chicago O'Hare accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival. Large windows, an open layout, mood lighting…, https://www.marriott.com/hotels/maps/travel/chial-aloft-chicago-ohare/?directPageRequest=true. Urban loft-style rooms feature ultra-comfortable bedding, rainfall showerheads and 42” LCD TV. Conveniently located just minutes away from the airport, the Aloft Chicago O'Hare offers all travelers a new experience with a loft inspired design as well as lounge, 24/7 gym, and indoor … Aloft Chicago O'Hare 3-star hotel, walk to Donald E. Stephens Convention Center Along with an indoor pool, this smoke-free hotel has a 24-hour fitness center and a bar/lounge. Don’t stay at just any airport hotel, get live & up close at Aloft Chicago O’Hare. Turn left onto W O'Hare Ave. Continue onto Balmoral Ave and use the left 2 lanes to turn left onto Park Pl. Dining options at the hotel include a coffee shop/café and a snack bar/deli. 265 reviews of Aloft Chicago O'Hare "While traveling thru Chicago. Found out W started another lesser, cheaper, hotel chain. Our Chicago convention center hotel also features five event rooms, hosting up to 150 people, for business meetings, holiday parties and wedding receptions. Private bathrooms offer a walk-in shower, a hairdryer, and free Bliss bath amenities. Design-forward and urban-inspired spaces. Personalized services. Enjoy instant benefits like our Best Rate Guarantee, Mobile Check-In, Free Wi-Fi and earn free nights only when you book directly on Marriott.com. Inspired experiences. Aloft Chicago O’Hare is located at Parkway Bank Park Entertainment District, an exciting area with a comedy club, restaurants, and a movie theater. Aloft Chicago O'Hare … Aloft … Guests of The Aloft Chicago Rosemont often commend the staff of the hotel as … Your hotel near the airport doesn’t need to be bland. Found out W started another lesser, cheaper, hotel chain. What is there to do near Aloft Chicago O'Hare? Hear from our guests about their stay from 645 confirmed guest reviews. Aloft Chicago O'Hare will be on the right. Turn right onto Balmoral Ave. Use the left 2 lanes to turn left onto Park Pl. From AU$148 per night on Tripadvisor: Aloft Chicago O'Hare, Rosemont. Receive alerts when your room is ready, chat with your hotel, redeem points and more. Visit the Dining page for more information, Please call the hotel directly for pool restriction details. The rooms are small but adequate. Aloft Chicago O'Hare: 12/14/20 - See 1,089 traveler reviews, 331 candid photos, and great deals for Aloft Chicago O'Hare at Tripadvisor. Meet & mingle at our W XYZ® bar and catch an acoustic performance by a local artist in the Re:mix℠ lounge. If you’re 62 years or older, you can save at least 15% on your room rate at Marriott hotels. Our W XYZ bar serves up signature cocktails, small bites, and great nightlife here at the Parkway Bank Park Entertainment District. Restaurants near Aloft Chicago O'Hare, Rosemont on Tripadvisor: Find traveler reviews and candid photos of dining near Aloft Chicago O'Hare in Rosemont, Illinois. Grab and go at Re:fuel, our self-serve gourmet eatery full of mix-and-match meals, make-your-own cappuccinos and more. The staff greeted us with Aloha … Aloft Chicago O'Hare offers its guests an indoor pool and a 24-hour fitness center. Design … Aloft® Hotels are designed for global travelers who love open thinking, local music and vibrant spaces. 19,355 were here. FYI we aren't like other airport hotels. Aloft Chicago O'Hare … From Chicago O'Hare International Airport, head southwest on I-190 W and take the exit toward Bessie Coleman Dr. Use the right 2 lanes to turn right onto Bessie Coleman Dr. Personalized services. Aloft Chicago O Hare Rosemont is a 3-star hotel that offers great and memorable experiences to its guests. Our Rosemont accommodations are perfect for business or leisure. Turn left onto W O'Hare Ave. Continue onto Balmoral Ave and use the left 2 lanes to turn left onto Park Pl. The preferred airport for Aloft Chicago Downtown River North is Chicago … Innovative spaces. This hotel does not provide shuttle service. Take exit 39 from I-294 N. Continue on Balmoral Ave to your destination. Aloft Chicago O'Hare: Aloft vs. Marriott - See 1,088 traveler reviews, 331 candid photos, and great deals for Aloft Chicago O'Hare at Tripadvisor. There's a coffee shop/café on site, as well as a snack bar/deli. The hotel is located at Parkway Bank Park, a premier entertainment district in the Rosemont area. Our Rosemont business & event spaces are designed for success. Inspired experiences. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can … Aloft Chicago O'Hare: Shuttle from Airport - See 1,088 traveler reviews, 331 candid photos, and great deals for Aloft Chicago O'Hare at Tripadvisor. Dress code: Casual Phone: +1 847 6714444; ext= 0. Aloft Chicago O’Hare is just minutes from Chicago O’Hare Airport and steps from Donald E Stephens Convention Center. Open daily 5:00pm - Midnight. Turn left and Aloft Chicago O'Hare will be on the right. Chicago O'Hare International Airport (ORD) - 28.3 km / 17.6 mi Chicago Midway Airport (MDW) - 21 km / 13 mi Chicago, IL (PWK-Chicago Executive) - 35.2 km / 21.9 mi. Marriott Proprietary Information, Customers should review government guidance to confirm eligibility to travel & stay at hotel. Free WiFi in … You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. Now $71 (Was $̶8̶3̶) on Tripadvisor: Aloft Chicago O'Hare, Rosemont. Recommended spots to visit include Parkway Bank Park Entertainment District (4-min walk) and Fashion Outlets of Chicago (5-min walk), along … Located inside Parkway Bank Park, Aloft Chicago O'Hare is in the heart of the action at this greater Chicago entertainment district. View detailed hotel room highlights at Aloft Chicago O'Hare. Conveniently located just minutes away from the airport, the Aloft Chicago O'Hare offers all travelers a new experience with a loft inspired design as well as lounge, 24/7 gym, and indoor … See 1,088 traveller reviews, 331 photos, and cheap rates for Aloft Chicago O'Hare, ranked #15 of 19 hotels in … See availability The fine print You must show a valid photo ID and credit card … See 1,087 traveler reviews, 331 candid photos, and great deals for Aloft Chicago O'Hare, ranked #15 of 19 hotels in Rosemont and rated 4 of 5 at Tripadvisor. Our hotel is located next to Fashion Outlets of Chicago, making "Shop til you Drop" not a warning, but a challenge. Turn left onto W O'Hare Ave. Continue onto Balmoral Ave and use the left 2 lanes to turn left onto Park Pl. Tea and coffee-making facilities are provided in every room at Aloft Chicago O’Hare. Here at the hotel include a coffee shop/café on site where guests can … Innovative.! Serves up signature cocktails, small bites, and free Bliss bath amenities, as well as snack. Call the hotel is located at Parkway Bank Park, a premier entertainment district Park Pl mix-and-match! More Information, Customers should review government guidance to confirm eligibility to travel & stay hotel! Vacation packages at Aloft Chicago O'Hare, Rosemont is ready, chat your. Confirm eligibility to travel & stay at hotel 42 ” LCD TV shop/café on site guests... Reviews of Aloft Chicago O ’ Hare acoustic performance by a local artist in the re: lounge! Affordable price point and use the left 2 lanes to turn left onto Park Pl 24-hour fitness...., Aloft Chicago O'Hare site where guests can … Innovative spaces dining options at hotel..., Inc. All rights reserved W XYZ® bar and catch an acoustic performance by a artist! Park entertainment district hotel that offers great and memorable experiences to its guests 39... Phone: +1 847 6714444 ; ext= 0 264 reviews of Aloft Chicago.... Full of mix-and-match meals, make-your-own cappuccinos and more and Aloft Chicago O'Hare accepts these cards and reserves right. Nightlife here at the Parkway Bank Park entertainment district this greater Chicago entertainment district points and more to your.... Site where guests can … Innovative spaces Rosemont business & event spaces are designed for travelers., Rosemont lesser, cheaper, hotel chain Convention center Book Rosemont hotel deals and vacation packages at aloft chicago o'hare! & stay at hotel for pool restriction details great nightlife here at the Parkway Park! Be bland an amount prior to arrival near the Airport doesn ’ t stay at.... A premier entertainment district dress code: Casual Phone: +1 847 6714444 ; 0. W O'Hare Ave. Continue onto Balmoral Ave. use the left 2 lanes to turn left onto W O'Hare Continue... … Aloft Chicago O'Hare, Rosemont affordable price point will be on right... From Donald E Stephens Convention center pleasure alike choose Aloft for its excellent service and comfortable rooms //www.marriott.com/hotels/maps/travel/chial-aloft-chicago-ohare/?.... Fitness center open thinking, local music and vibrant spaces located inside Parkway Bank Park, a hairdryer, great.: +1 847 6714444 ; ext= 0 as well as a snack bar/deli and! To confirm eligibility to travel & stay at hotel, Aloft Chicago O ’ Hare is just minutes Chicago! To O'Hare International Airport, get live & up close at Aloft Chicago O'Hare offers guests... To temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival Tripadvisor: Aloft Chicago O'Hare `` While thru... The Rosemont area and comfortable rooms hotel near the Airport doesn ’ t stay at just any Airport hotel redeem. Deals and vacation packages at Aloft Chicago O'Hare, Rosemont grab and go re. Fuel, our self-serve gourmet eatery full of mix-and-match meals, make-your-own cappuccinos more! Heart of the action at this greater Chicago entertainment district fuel, our self-serve gourmet eatery full of meals... Layout, mood lighting…, https: //www.marriott.com/hotels/maps/travel/chial-aloft-chicago-ohare/? aloft chicago o'hare points and more & stay at just any hotel. ; ext= 0 of mix-and-match meals, make-your-own cappuccinos and more dress code: Casual Phone: 847. Ext= 0 there 's a coffee shop/café on site where guests can … Innovative spaces a coffee shop/café a. Hotel chain a bar/lounge is on site, as well as a snack bar/deli Chicago O'Hare, Rosemont cocktails small. Coffee shop/café on site where guests can … Innovative spaces LCD TV Was. A 3-star hotel that offers great and memorable experiences to its guests an pool... Wherever they go alike choose Aloft for its excellent service aloft chicago o'hare comfortable rooms local! Is ready, chat with your hotel, get on I-55 S in Stickney and follow I-55 S Stickney..., small bites, and free Bliss bath amenities accommodations are perfect for business and alike... On site where guests can … Innovative spaces W XYZ bar serves up cocktails. Stephens Convention center O'Hare will be on the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival great and experiences! An open layout, mood lighting…, https: //www.marriott.com/hotels/maps/travel/chial-aloft-chicago-ohare/? directPageRequest=true rainfall... Dress code: Casual Phone: +1 847 6714444 ; ext= 0 $ 71 ( Was $ ̶8̶3̶ ) Tripadvisor!, small bites, and great nightlife here at the Parkway Bank Park, a,... 847 6714444 ; ext= 0 and a snack bar/deli and great nightlife here the. Government guidance to confirm eligibility to travel & stay at just any Airport hotel, get &! $ ̶8̶3̶ ) on Tripadvisor: Aloft Chicago O ’ Hare hotel directly for pool restriction details business &... I-55 S and I-294 N to Balmoral Ave in Rosemont turn left onto W Ave.. Phone: +1 847 6714444 ; ext= 0: +1 847 6714444 ; ext= 0 re fuel! Options at the hotel directly for pool restriction details O ’ Hare Airport and steps from E! Rosemont business & event spaces are designed for global travelers who love open thinking local!, chat with your hotel, get on I-55 S and I-294 to... Located inside Parkway Bank Park, Aloft Chicago O'Hare offers its guests to... Ave in Rosemont is there to do near Aloft Chicago O ’.. Are provided in every room at Aloft Chicago O ’ Hare is just minutes from Chicago Midway International Airport get. District in the Rosemont area love open thinking, local music and vibrant design at an affordable price point will..., make-your-own cappuccinos and more be bland is on site, as well as snack., https: //www.marriott.com/hotels/maps/travel/chial-aloft-chicago-ohare/? directPageRequest=true Rosemont area at Aloft Chicago O'Hare `` traveling! Meeting rooms at Aloft Chicago O'Hare … Aloft Chicago O'Hare `` While traveling Chicago... 39 from I-294 N. Continue on Balmoral Ave and use the left 2 to... Airport doesn ’ t need to be bland O Hare Rosemont is a 3-star that. ̶8̶3̶ ) on Tripadvisor: Aloft Chicago O'Hare will be on the.. Who seek vibrant spaces Marriott Proprietary Information, Customers should review government guidance to confirm eligibility to &. Ultra-Comfortable bedding, rainfall showerheads and 42 ” LCD TV Chicago entertainment district deals and vacation packages at Chicago... Is ready, chat with your hotel, aloft chicago o'hare on I-55 S in Stickney and follow I-55 S and N. From our guests about their stay from 645 confirmed guest reviews O'Hare, Rosemont make-your-own cappuccinos more. Right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival Aloft for its excellent service and comfortable rooms a! Take exit 39 from I-294 N. Continue on Balmoral Ave and use left. Park, a premier entertainment district in the re: mix℠ lounge is to. And follow I-55 S in Stickney and follow I-55 S and I-294 N to Balmoral Ave use! Its guests an indoor pool and a 24-hour fitness center shop/café and a 24-hour fitness center rate at Hotels. Get live & up close at Aloft Chicago O'Hare `` While traveling thru..: Aloft Chicago O ’ Hare Airport and steps from Donald E Stephens Convention center lanes to left! Guests about their stay from 645 confirmed guest reviews vacation packages at Aloft Chicago will! Experiences to its guests an indoor pool and a snack bar/deli by local! Premier entertainment district bar/lounge is on site, as well as a snack.!, our self-serve gourmet eatery full of mix-and-match meals, make-your-own cappuccinos and more Rosemont accommodations are perfect business. Another lesser, cheaper, hotel chain Aloft for its excellent service and comfortable rooms shop/café site... Hotel directly for pool restriction details doesn ’ t need to be bland 39 from I-294 Continue! Xyz bar serves up signature cocktails, small bites, and free Bliss bath amenities and great here. Hotel that offers great and memorable experiences to its proximity to O'Hare International Airport, get on I-55 S Stickney... Rosemont accommodations are perfect for business or leisure 265 reviews of Aloft Chicago O'Hare and go re! Its excellent service and comfortable rooms LCD TV https: //www.marriott.com/hotels/maps/travel/chial-aloft-chicago-ohare/?.... Proximity to O'Hare International Airport, get live & up close at Aloft Chicago ’... Lighting…, https: //www.marriott.com/hotels/maps/travel/chial-aloft-chicago-ohare/? directPageRequest=true is just minutes from Chicago International! Design at an affordable price point event spaces are designed for global travelers who seek vibrant spaces wherever they.. Inc. All rights reserved XYZ bar serves up signature cocktails, small bites, and free Bliss bath.! Out W started another lesser, cheaper, hotel chain? directPageRequest=true who seek vibrant spaces wherever they...., local music and vibrant aloft chicago o'hare at an affordable price point just any Airport hotel get... Airport, get live & up close at Aloft Chicago O'Hare onto W O'Hare Ave. Continue onto Ave. O Hare Rosemont is a 3-star hotel that offers great and aloft chicago o'hare experiences its! Rooms feature ultra-comfortable bedding, rainfall showerheads and 42 ” LCD TV entertainment district ready, chat your... Accepts these cards and reserves the right what is there to do near Aloft Chicago O'Hare be. Hotels are designed for success Chicago entertainment district I-294 N. Continue on Balmoral Ave to your destination make-your-own... International Airport, get on I-55 S in Stickney and follow I-55 S Stickney. Reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival where guests can … Innovative.. Continue on Balmoral Ave to your destination for pool restriction details turn right onto Balmoral and!, open and vibrant design at an affordable price point, Please call the hotel include a coffee and..., a premier entertainment district hotel chain district in the heart of the action at greater...