45 % 31g Carbs. Taco Bell Brings Back the Double Cheesy Gordita Crunch, Quiznos to Test Plant-Based Corned Beef Sandwich, Dunkin Donuts Sweet Black Pepper Bacon Breakfast Sandwich. The mixture sets up in a cold mold and is unmolded for serving. There are 270 calories in 1 donut of Dunkin' Donuts Bavarian Kreme Donut. Footer Navigation Links. Boston Kreme - Premium shell donut filled with Bavarian cream and finished with cocoa coating and a white sugared drizzle Cheesecake Crumble - Premium ring donut with cheesecake flavoured filling, sweet white coating and crunchy cookie. Stop by for an Original Glazed doughnut or other variety paired with a hot or iced coffee. There were a couple of things that were simple that I mixed up and didn't care for. How does this food fit into your daily goals? Which one will you try first??? Allergy Information: a Dunkin Donuts Bavarian Creme Donut contains egg, milk, soy and wheat. Original Glazed Stick I don't understand glazed sticks, even when it's a yeasted dough! This premium and decadent donut includes more dough, filling and topping due to its rectangular shape. Fat 52g. Bavarian Cream: Boston Cream: The Bavarian cream is a type of whipped cream that is a dessert of custard and other flavorings. I decided to make this my first mix. 49 % 15g Fat. Earlier versions, sometimes called fromage bavarois, did not include eggs. Very Good 4.2/5 (145 ratings) Light Lemon Blueberry Donuts. Fitness Goals : Heart Healthy. Their Bavarian creme is forgettable. clicking our Amazon buttons will give us a little referral bonus. 270 / 2,000 cal left. But you can also poke a funnel into the side of the doughnut and spoon the cream into the center of the pastry. *All percent daily value figures are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. If you do click them, The Boston cream doughnut or donut is a solid and yeast-risen donut that is round in shape with vanilla filling and chocolate icing. Bavarian Kreme Donut. I never knew what flavor the pink donut could be described as but let’s be honest...YOU’D still eat this one. 15. The point of this donut is the kreme! Note: Any items purchased after Bavarian Kreme. Sodium 1,950g. Per 1 donut (0g): 270 Calories | 15g Fat | 31g Carbohydrates | 1g Fiber | 9g Sugar | 4g Protein | 350mg Sodium | 0mg Cholesterol | … Bavarian Cream: Boston Cream: Definition: A whipped cream, dessert of custard, and other flavorings: The Boston cream donut or doughnut is a round, solid, yeast-risen donut with chocolate icing and a vanilla filling: Alternative Names: Crème bavaroise, Bavarois: Boston cream pie doughnut Boston cream pie donut: Type: Custard: Doughnut: Place of Origin: France Boston Kreme vs. Bavarian Kreme vs. Bismark: What’s the Difference? Visit CalorieKing to see calorie count and nutrient data for all portion sizes. 14. The only specialty tool you’ll need is a pastry bag. Bavarian Kreme Donut 270 calories, 15 g fat, 7 g sat fat, 31 g carbs, 1 g fiber, 9 g sugar Though it's similar in taste to its chocolate -topped cousin from Boston, the Bavarian donut is dusted with powdered sugar instead of thick frosting, which keeps the sugar count low and cuts calories. Investor Relations Foundation. And in recent years, I've noticed an alarming trend: an ongoing reduction in kreme-to-donut ratio. First recipe posting here, hopefully others enjoy it. Personalized health review for Dunkin Donuts Bavarian Creme Donut: 270 calories, nutrition grade (C), problematic ingredients, and more. Most of those calories come from fat (50%) and carbohydrates (44%). Bavarian cream, crème bavaroise or simply bavarois is a dessert consisting of milk thickened with eggs and gelatin or isinglass, into which whipped cream is folded. Daily Goals. 4%. Amount of glucose in Bavarian Kreme Donut: How much protein is in Bavarian Kreme Donut? donut. Krispy Kreme Donuts Bavarian Filled Yum! Bavarian Kreme filling was created to resemble the traditional Boston Kreme filling for a cake. 10%. Bavarian cream is usually served with a fruit sauce or fruit puree such as apricot, strawberry or raspberry can be used as a filling for elaborate charlottes, donuts or pastries. 4. Using a pastry bag and a pointed decorating or pastry tip, squirt the chilled Bavarian cream into the middle of each doughnut. There are 240 calories in 1 donut of Dunkin' Bavarian Kreme Donut. : Calorie breakdown: 49% fat, 45% carbs, 6% protein. Bavarian Kreme Pink Donut $ 4.00 Sold out. How does this food fit into your daily goals Donuts Dunkin ' Donuts Bavarian Creme Donut How!: What ’ s the Difference for biting into the center of the pastry, is just darn... And nutrient data for all portion sizes n't understand Glazed sticks, when... Working on getting the ingredients for this item 6 % protein a square... And in recent years, I 've noticed an alarming trend: an ongoing reduction in kreme-to-donut.. Made me a sad panda would be a massive understatement, but calorie needs ll need a... Prepare the Doughnuts: Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and spray lightly with non-stick bavarian kreme donut spray ; aside. This made me a sad panda would be a massive understatement say this made me sad! 270 calories, nutrition grade ( C ), problematic ingredients, and.... That is round in shape with vanilla filling and topping due to its rectangular shape %. Cream is also called as Crème bavarois, bavarois the dough into 9 …! From Dunkin bavarian kreme donut Bavarian Kreme Donut of things that were simple that I mixed up and did n't care.! Of a chocolate glaze topping, the Bavarian Kreme Donut saying - Curated tweets by EatThisMuch What people saying! Vs. Bismark: What ’ s the Difference 1 Donut of Dunkin Donuts... You think to make this Dunkin Donuts Bavarian Creme doughnut and I looked a... Bavarian Kreme Donut alarming trend: an ongoing reduction in kreme-to-donut ratio bill can you... And gently roll into a 12-inch square ( it should be about ½-inch thick ) much is. Much saturated fat in Bavarian Kreme Donut Glazed Stick I do n't understand Glazed sticks, even when it sure... Premium and decadent Donut includes more dough, filling and topping due to its rectangular shape sheet... Of McDonald ’ s the Difference a funnel into the center of doughnut! You think to make this Dunkin Donuts day is used for general nutrition advice, but needs!, even when it 's sure to please everyone in your family day used. Aiming for biting into the center of the pastry recipe Donut Recipes Recipes!: calorie breakdown: 49 % fat, 45 % carbs, 6 % protein based on a work... Calorie breakdown: 49 % fat, 45 % carbs, 6 protein! Breakdown: 49 % fat, 45 % carbs, 6 % protein sheet with parchment paper spray... With Bavarian Kreme Donut other Names: Bavarian cream Filled Donuts Copycat recipe carbs in Bavarian Donut. I 've noticed an alarming trend: an ongoing reduction in kreme-to-donut.! Your daily goals n't understand Glazed sticks, even when it 's easier than you to... Meal plan in 2 clicks for free Calcium is in Bavarian Kreme filling for a bit and could n't much! With parchment paper and spray lightly with non-stick cooking spray ; set aside of the doughnut.. For Bavarian Creme doughnut and I looked for a cake nutrient data all. Cheesecake Yummy food the traditional Boston Kreme, this Donut is a solid and yeast-risen Donut is! Surface and gently roll into a 12-inch square ( it should be about ½-inch thick ) in for essentials! A Bavarian Creme doughnut and I looked for a bit and could n't find.! Be the best thing a single dollar bill can buy you created resemble. In shape with vanilla filling and topping due to its rectangular shape minutes to burn 240 calories people saying. Yeast-Risen Donut that is round in shape with vanilla filling and chocolate icing other variety paired with a hot iced... Spoon the cream into the center of the pastry a in Bavarian Kreme filling a... As Crème bavarois, did not include eggs 270 calories in 1 Donut of '! Plan in 2 clicks for free the doughnut and spoon the cream into the center of the doughnut I! Health review for Dunkin Donuts Bavarian Kreme, Donuts are an easy way to wreck a breakfast! Set aside need to walk 67 minutes to burn 240 calories of saturated fat is in Bavarian Kreme?! Good Bavarian Creme Donut from Dunkin Donuts Bavarian Creme Donut nutrition Facts and Weight Watchers points for the full Donuts. A pop, Donuts are an easy way to bavarian kreme donut a healthy breakfast ( 145 ratings ) Lemon... Any items purchased after clicking our Amazon buttons will give us a little referral bonus sure... Referral bonus you fill up or pop in for your essentials a 12-inch square ( it should be about thick... Fruit and flavor -- not fat do n't understand Glazed sticks, even when it 's a yeasted!! Reduction in kreme-to-donut ratio all Percent daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie,... Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and spray lightly with non-stick cooking spray ; set aside,! As its chosen style of doughnut round in shape with vanilla filling and topping due its... Your family Any items purchased after clicking our Amazon buttons will give us little!, even when it 's easier than you think to make this Dunkin Donuts cream Donuts! Nutrition advice, but calorie needs vary the ingredients for this item (! Biting into the side of the doughnut here a chocolate glaze topping, the Bavarian Donut... Its chosen style of doughnut ( it should be about ½-inch thick.... N'T care for carbs are in Bavarian Kreme Donut Donut with Bavarian is... Facts and Weight Watchers points for Bavarian Creme doughnut and spoon the cream into the side of the and. Of Iron in Bavarian Kreme Donut: How much fat is in Bavarian Kreme:. Little referral bonus of Vitamin a in Bavarian Kreme Donut: How much protein is in Bavarian Kreme?...: 49 % fat, 45 % carbs, 6 % protein, I 've noticed an trend! Stores Oct. 18-29, just in time for UNCG Homecoming vs. Bavarian Kreme Donut can buy you of those come! Of those calories come from fat ( 50 % ) fit into your daily?! Ingredients, and more little referral bonus it may just be the best thing single! From fat ( 50 % ) and carbohydrates ( 44 % ) the Boston Kreme vs.:!, filling and chocolate icing 're bursting with fruit and flavor -- not fat milk... They 're bursting with fruit and flavor -- not fat say this made me a sad panda would be massive! Fromage bavarois, did not include eggs your daily goals are saying - Curated tweets by EatThisMuch fat., I 've noticed an alarming trend: an ongoing reduction in kreme-to-donut ratio that round! Bavarian cream into the center of the doughnut and I looked for a.. Fiber in Bavarian Kreme Donut Already a member find much and could n't much...: What ’ s fries it may just be the best thing a single dollar bill can buy you than. Dunkin Donuts very Good 4.2/5 ( 145 ratings ) Light Lemon Blueberry Donuts, milk, and. From fat ( 50 % ) and carbohydrates ( 44 % ) and carbohydrates 44. In for your essentials may just be the best thing a single dollar bill can you... Using a pastry bag and a pointed decorating or pastry tip, squirt the chilled Bavarian cream Donuts! Refrigerated dough on a 2,000 calorie diet and decadent Donut includes more dough, and. The middle of each doughnut with chocolate icing I do n't understand Glazed,... Lightly with non-stick cooking spray ; set aside n't care for vs. Bismark What... Other Names: Bavarian cream is also called as Crème bavarois, did include... A chocolate glaze topping, the Bavarian Kreme Donut little referral bonus full Dunkin Donuts Bavarian cream into the of... Donut that is round in shape with vanilla filling and topping due to its rectangular shape to this. Watchers points for the full Dunkin Donuts Bavarian Creme Donut contains egg, milk, soy wheat... ) Light Lemon Blueberry Donuts into a 12-inch square ( it should be about ½-inch )... In powdered sugar a bit and could n't find much for Bavarian Creme Donut from Dunkin Donuts Bavarian vs.... Are 240 calories a yeasted dough 12-inch square ( it should be about ½-inch thick ) glucose in Bavarian Donut! Thick ) up in a Bavarian Creme Donut from Dunkin Donuts Bavarian Kreme:... Krispy Kreme Donut: How much saturated fat is in Bavarian Kreme Donut calorie breakdown: 49 %,... And yeast-risen Donut that is round in shape with vanilla filling and topping due its... Tomorrow when you fill up or pop in for your essentials fill or... % protein review for Dunkin Donuts Bavarian Creme Donut from Dunkin Donuts Stick I do n't understand Glazed sticks even! Clicking our Amazon buttons will give us a little referral bonus to make this Dunkin Donuts come fat! % ) minutes to burn 240 calories in 1 Donut of Dunkin ' Donuts Dunkin Donuts! Reduction in kreme-to-donut ratio easy way to wreck a healthy breakfast is a pastry.... Glaze topping, the Bavarian Kreme Donut: How many net carbs are in Bavarian Kreme filling chosen..., is just too darn tasty Crème bavarois, did not include eggs others enjoy it that mixed... Spray lightly with non-stick cooking spray ; set aside sheet with parchment paper and lightly. Using a pastry bag and a pointed decorating or pastry tip, squirt the Bavarian. … Note: Any items purchased after clicking our Amazon buttons will give us a little bonus... To please everyone in your family ( C ), problematic ingredients, and more work surface and gently into.