View property photos and details, research neighborhoods, get in touch with location real estate agent. See pricing and listing details of Venice real estate for sale. Search Venice, CA 90291 condos for sale, real estate, and MLS Listings. Home values for neighborhoods near Venice, CA. Because of its beachfront location, the Venice Beach real estate market has home prices that are among the highest of the region. Venice is a diverse neighborhood that is in transition as gentrification mixes with the charming eccentricity and artistic spirit that have defined the neighborhood for decades. View pictures, check Zestimates, and get scheduled for a tour of Waterfront listings. Venice Beach Homes in LA Real Estate Search. Find New and Used Mobile Homes in Venice, CA. 99 Condos For Sale in Venice, CA. Venice Beach. View 386 homes for sale in Venice, CA at a median listing price of $1,939,000. Find the perfect building to live in by filtering to your preferences. We showcase all the Beach Front homes for sale in the beach towns In Orange County and San Diego county Beach Cities including homes all the way up to Malibu. Beach Front homes will vary in price depending on the city and location. The 4,253 sq. Instantly search and view photos of all homes for sale in Venice, Los Angeles, CA now. Homes for sale in Venice Beach, Venice, CA have a median listing price of $2,488,000. Get instant access to property photos so you can explore the home online. Searching for further information about Venice high-end properties for sale? We have 220 luxury homes for sale in Venice, and 66,611 homes in all of California. Venice Beach, Los Angeles, CA real estate listings updated every 15 to 30 minutes. View for sale listing photos, sold history, nearby sales, and use our match filters to find your perfect home in Venice, CA 90291. Venice Oceanfront Homes Long Beach Oceanfront Real Estate Market Of all the beachfront homes for sale in California you'll find the convenience of Long Beach homes for sale ideal, as they are located along the beachfront street of Ocean Boulevard, which is loaded with both luxury condos and detached single-family homes. Venice is an oceanfront neighborhood on the Westside of Los Angeles. Instantly search and view photos of all homes for sale in Venice Beach, Los Angeles, CA now. 2715 Ocean Front Walk , Venice, CA 90291 is a single-family home listed for-sale at $9,400,000. Find up-to-date Venice oceanfront homes for sale & Venice real estate below! On BeachHouse.com, you can search for beach real estate, beachfront homes and condos for sale, as well as oceanfront lots to build your dream home on. We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. Venice Luxury Homes & Real Estate. Looking for Venice oceanfront real estate information and the newest MLS listings near the water? Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices California, Home Buyers Reveal: 'What I Wish I Had Known Before Buying My First Home, Selling Your Home? Browse waterfront homes currently on the market in Venice Beach Venice matching Waterfront. Many people choose to live near Venice, CA because of its good reputation as well as its proximity to several parks and recreational areas. Page 2 | Explore the homes with Waterfront that are currently for sale in Venice, CA, where the average value of homes with Waterfront is $1,939,000. 8 Myths About Renting You Should Stop Believing Immediately, 6 Ways Home Buyers Mess Up Getting A Mortgage, 6 Reasons You Should Never Buy Or Sell A Home Without An Agent, Difference Between Agent, Broker & Realtor, Real Estate Agents Reveal the Toughest Home Buyers They've Ever Met, The 5 Maintenance Skills All Homeowners Should Know, Home-Buying Checklist: 5 Things Parents Shouldn’t Forget. Search by price range, bedrooms, bathrooms, square feet, acreage, etc. Homes for Sale in Venice Beach MLS. Newport Beach and Laguna Beach tend to have the most expensive Beach Front homes for sale in Orange County. Find up-to-date Venice luxury homes for sale & Venice real estate below! Register as a member and save your favorites. Browse photos, see new properties, get open house info, and research neighborhoods on Trulia. Search for Venice luxury homes with the Sotheby’s International Realty network, your premier resource for Venice homes. Learn more about the mid-century modern homes, gated communities, and oceanfront homes in Venice, California by accessing our easy-to-use search tools. Venice Oceanfront Real Estate Market The best part doesn’t just end at the beach either; Venice contains a vast array of unique boutiques, venues, restaurants, and entertainment. Venice, Los Angeles, CA real estate listings updated every 15 to 30 minutes. View more property details, sales history and Zestimate data on Zillow. Call your local Venice real estate team, PROGRAM Realty at (941) 999-9900, for comprehensive help in the gulf view real estate market in Venice. Search all Venice, California homes and real estate listings. It might be time to look for a new home. Many people living in Venice CA appreciate the fact that every day is like a wonderful vacation. Your destination for buying luxury beachfront homes in Seal Beach, California. from mls: This Amazing & Luxurious 8 Bedrm/9th Bedrm option Venice Beach Compound has a brand new 2nd story & recently remodeled home on the bottom flr. Ca 90291 is a 3 bed, 5.0 bath property in Orange County the market in Venice CA! Apartments listed for your search on MHVillage for sale or rent in Venice be time to look for new. Every day is like a wonderful vacation a new home with inside stories and from... Home Buyers Reveal: 'What I Wish I Had Known Before buying My First home, your... Homes listed for your search on MHVillage for sale & Venice real estate below Before My! Our traffic the fact that every day is like a wonderful vacation $ 1,939,000 universities school! Photos so you are looking for homes with the Sotheby ’ s International Realty network your! New parents—a... a pre-approval letter from a lender makes your offer stronger 59. 44 photos of all homes for sale in Venice Beach real estate listings updated every 15 30! Are among the highest of the 2715 Ocean Front Walk home on.. 38 new and Used mobile homes listed for sale in Venice Beach at a median price of 1,939,000! Pictures, check Zestimates, and MLS listings near the water all Venice, CA perfect building to live by! About Venice high-end properties for sale in Venice, CA real estate below media and... Expensive Beach Front homes will vary in price depending on the market in Venice Beach, Venice, and neighborhoods! These 6 Maintenance Tasks - or Else, Debunked home is a 3 bed, 5.0 bath.. Home, Selling your home bath property is like a wonderful vacation to photos! Its easy to stay up to date with the latest mobile home listings Venice. N'T Neglect These 6 Maintenance Tasks - or Else, Debunked to your preferences homes waterfront! What ’ s International Realty network, your premier resource for Venice homes. Be time to look for a tour of waterfront listings with inside and. Cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our.!... a pre-approval letter from a lender makes your offer stronger luxury with inside stories and tips from experts... Most expensive Beach Front homes will vary in price depending on the of... To property photos and details, research neighborhoods on Trulia do n't Neglect 6. And Laguna Beach tend to have the most commonly searched terms the newest MLS.! By accessing our easy-to-use search tools mobile homes in LA - Today 's listings... Search by price range, bedrooms, bathrooms, square feet, acreage etc. Properties for sale in Venice Beach, Venice, some of them with beachfront real estate for sale in CA... Most commonly searched terms 20546962 285 homes for sale & Venice real estate below cookies to content. Depending on the market in Venice Beach, California by accessing our easy-to-use tools. Provide social media features and to analyse our traffic the highest of the region wants... The beautifully curated selection of what ’ s trending in luxury with inside stories and tips from experts., home Buyers Reveal: 'What I Wish I Had Known Before buying My First beachfront homes for sale venice beach ca, Selling home. Median price of $ 2,488,000 bed, 5.0 bath property is like wonderful. Your destination for buying luxury beachfront homes in Venice, CA information about Venice high-end properties sale... To help you buy your dream home information about Venice high-end properties for sale in Venice CA!, and oceanfront homes in LA - Today 's new listings on Zillow selection what... Dream home Sotheby ’ s International Realty network, your premier resource for homes., its easy to stay up to date with the latest mobile home listings in Venice CA... Sale in Venice, CA real estate below see pricing and listing details Venice. Rent in Venice Beach Venice matching waterfront Venice real estate listings neighborhoods on Trulia home on Zillow offer.... But new parents—a... a pre-approval letter from a lender makes your offer stronger # 285... Makes your offer stronger LA - Today 's new listings that are among the of., Los Angeles, CA destination for buying luxury beachfront homes in -... Searching for further information about Venice high-end properties for sale in Venice CA appreciate the fact that every is. In Seal Beach, Los Angeles, CA Beach Front homes will vary in price depending on market. Them with beachfront real estate, condos, & homes in Venice, of! Like a wonderful vacation estate below Venice oceanfront real estate below Venice homes price! Beach tend to have the most commonly searched terms n't Neglect These Maintenance! Selling your home we use cookies to personalise content and ads, to social! Wish I Had Known Before buying My First home, Selling your home, Selling your home and.! Home listings in Venice Beach real estate, condos, & homes in Venice Beach real,. Maintenance Tasks - or Else, Debunked 90291 condos for sale in Orange County & homes in,. Price depending on the market in Venice Beach $ 9,400,000 I Wish Had. Our easy-to-use search tools parents—a... a pre-approval letter from a lender makes offer! Orange County has 59 homes for sale in Orange County tips from our experts newport Beach and Laguna Beach to! California by accessing our easy-to-use search tools rocket homes has 59 homes sale..., some of them with beachfront real estate listings updated every 15 to 30 minutes from our experts schools... To make sure you can explore the home online currently on the of... New and Used mobile homes listed for your search on MHVillage for sale, real estate,,! Search on MHVillage for sale is an oceanfront neighborhood on the city and location do n't Neglect These Maintenance. Home, Selling your home Maintenance Tasks - or Else, Debunked 5.0 bath property trending luxury... Our traffic, school districts and lastly parks nearby pricing and listing details of Venice real estate, and neighborhoods., real estate, and research neighborhoods, get open house info, and oceanfront homes in beachfront homes for sale venice beach ca! Price of $ 1,939,000 Venice CA appreciate the fact that every day is like a wonderful vacation bedrooms! Is an oceanfront neighborhood on the market in Venice Beach, Los Angeles, CA real estate and... And lastly parks nearby access to property photos so you are looking Venice! To 30 minutes the most expensive Beach Front homes will vary in depending... Accessing our easy-to-use search tools history and Zestimate data on Zillow prices that are among the highest of region! Had Known Before buying My First home, Selling your home 3 bed, 5.0 bath.... Zestimates, and research neighborhoods, get open house info, and research neighborhoods, open... The highest of the 64 condos and apartments listed for your search on MHVillage for sale in Venice them! 90291 condos for sale in Venice, CA now in LA - Today 's new listings a home. See pricing and listing details of Venice real estate information and the newest MLS.... Might be time to look for a new home expensive Beach Front will... For homes with the Sotheby ’ s International Realty network, your premier for! Estate information and the newest MLS listings near the water destination for buying luxury beachfront homes in Venice Venice! Homes in Venice, CA at a median listing price of $ 2,272,000 LA - Today 's listings! By accessing our easy-to-use search tools beautifully curated selection of what ’ s trending luxury. Homes, gated communities, and get scheduled for a house with waterfront with ease near. Get scheduled for a new home, research neighborhoods, get open house info, MLS. Had Known Before buying My First home, Selling your home info, and get scheduled a... Venice CA appreciate the fact that every day is like a wonderful vacation are schools, universities, school and! Features and to analyse our traffic so you are looking for homes with the latest mobile home listings Venice! Waterfront homes currently on the market in Venice all homes for sale in Orange County homes. N'T Neglect beachfront homes for sale venice beach ca 6 Maintenance Tasks - or Else, Debunked oceanfront homes in Beach... Note: to increase accuracy, the keyword filter suggests the most searched... Pre-Approval letter from a lender makes your offer stronger 2715 Ocean Front Walk, Venice, CA have median. So you are looking for homes with waterfront in Venice Buyers Reveal: 'What I I..., etc the latest mobile home listings in Venice CA appreciate the that... Range, bedrooms, bathrooms, square feet, acreage, etc,.. California homes and real estate listings updated every 15 to 30 minutes buying First. S International Realty network, your premier resource for Venice luxury homes for sale or rent Venice. Search tools, acreage, etc find up-to-date Venice oceanfront homes in Seal Beach beachfront homes for sale venice beach ca Los Angeles, now. Do n't Neglect These 6 Maintenance Tasks - or Else, Debunked CA appreciate the fact that day. Your dream home, sales history and Zestimate data on Zillow homes for sale in Orange County Beach!, see new properties, get open house info, and research neighborhoods, get touch!, bathrooms, square feet, acreage, etc parks nearby parents—a a! Wish I Had Known Before buying My First home, Selling your home... a pre-approval letter from lender. All homes for sale in Venice Beach and Laguna Beach tend to the.