Stampeding Roar is fantastic but travel form is only rarely available; free DPS from Primal Wrath / Starfall is fine if non-burst AoE is good for a fight or when nothing else is going on but Wild Growth is going to be our bread and butter. Who is that mate? Weaker than our single target choices in net throughput and behind Memory of the Mother Tree in sustained healing. Memory + Dark Titans are the leaders as you noted. Spreading rejuvs also has some solid synergy with Flourish. Best Restoration Druid Legendaries For Mythic+ For Mythic+, I would recommend The Dark Titan's Lesson for the best healing-only throughput legendary, Memory of the Mother Tree for an all-purpose average healing-only legendary, and Circle of Life and Death as a legendary … The raw strength of Wild Growth keeps this in rough contention but it’s unlikely to see play for now. Best Restoration Shaman Legendaries For Mythic+ Spiritwalker's Tidal Totem is flexible and has great use in Mythic+. Germination was honestly a talent I thought they should have looked at. They nerfed it down to 6, then buffed it back to 8. It seems like you have to play perfectly around some legendaries to maximise their throughput and make it competitive with simpler effects to use. This page covers the legendary gear system and the best in slot legendary gear available to Restoration Druids in Shadowlands, as well as which scenarios each legendary … It isn’t possible to lifebloom one target twice sadly (can you imagine how many Photo blooms they’d get? He/She is running Germination+Overgrowth with Circle Legendary and no Potency Conduits. One of Shadowlands major features is the addition of craftable legendaries using mats pulled from the depths of Torghast. Memory of the Mother Tree now has 50% chance to apply 3 additional Rejuvs. This time around you only get to wear one at a time. I figured that might be the case but as I don’t have access to the beta, wasn’t sure if the base items are going to function differently and all essentially end up with the same quantity of stats regardless of slot. The article is now up to date with the changes. The above is now slightly out of date due to the newly discovered prorated ticks. I hate holding on to swiftmend for Cenarion only. If we can make frequent use of the bonus as it comes off cooldown we’re looking at a 5-6% DPS increase. Seems exceptional in M+ and also good in raids. So if you keep your DPS spells on your mookin action bar (like I do) it lets you do more healing in mookin without triggering a GCD by switching back and forth between caster and mookin. Last Reviewed: 27 January. If you’re a second too slow, your legendary does almost nothing. We are not expecting further tuning to legendaries this tier, but anything is possible. Great numbers, a good flexible range of effects and some playstyle changes to keep it interesting. I’ll edit my comment. Last Updated: 18 December. Your email address will not be published. It remains incredibly competitive as an all-rounder – very good in both raid and Mythic+. In Mythic+ it’s very good for pumping healing into a single target. Last Updated: 13 August This page will exist as a compendium of all Resto Druid changes in the upcoming Shadowlands expansion. It makes equipping a legendary feel more like doing your accounting homework than the big exciting moment that it should be. I love the fact that it synergizes with Photosynthesis in two ways: 75% stronger bloom healing proccs when on another target, plus 20% DoT haste with the second Lifebloom in yourself. Screenshots containing UI elements are generally declined on sight, the same goes for screenshots from the modelviewer or character selection screen. The changes are substantial. Yeah you are correct. ... best. It’s initial iteration gave you two lifeblooms and buffed your bloom healing on each by 200%. Clearcast proc rate does appear to be doubled, though you can of course waste potential procs if you don’t use them fast enough. I think we’ll find we can get better elsewhere but we’ve not done a full damage analysis yet. Like if I have a rejuv two targets, can it trigger a germination onto the other one if procs or will it refresh the duration? Generally you’ll just go with whichever slot has the most stats on it out of the two available. You might want to proof-read your comments before posting them. And is the Clearcast procc rate actually doubled, or is there some hidden cooldown? I’m sure this will see use somewhere, activating Photosynthesis twice is still good, but it’s no longer a juggernaut that you could have safely first picked and used everywhere. It just saw some nerfs too so it’s probably unlikely to get tuned to a spot where we use it as Resto. As a reminder, Feral Affinity Heart of the Wild gives us a 30% damage increase (plus a few bonus combo points) while Balance Affinity offers a 30% damage increase and instant Starsurges. The throughput portion also scales poorly with raid burst damage since Ysera’s Gift does a very consistent amount of healing. I feel like the range of choices have widen and the flexibility of the build for each fight has to be taken into account more than the raw healing potential. This guide covers the best covenants, legendaries, talents, stat priority and … There are multiple assumptions included above that are discussed in individual sections below. ... Resto legendaries … I think the idea being to pop rejuv+overgrowth on the tank to buy the largest window to DPS in. Download the client and get started. Definitely could have gotten it worse. You don’t need to be talented into Heart of the Wild to get the bonus. The only Druid running 23s right now ran Spring Blossoms / Flourish on all high keys. Let’s see how the numbers shake out: Numerically still ok, but we’re looking at a rather best case scenario. Overall this is a very “jack of all trades” legendary and like it’s Legion counterpart it’s unlikely to be best in slot anywhere. No actually. Is there a recommendation on which slots to prioritize when crafting the legendaries? Germ + Overgrowth is a common PVP setup which is why you might see it on player armories, but their streams all show a pretty regular setup at this stage. A 10% nerf to all lifebloom healing is a harsh penalty and I honestly have a strong dislike for a legendary item reducing the power of a core resto spell – regardless of balance. The gap between Germination and Flourish just tends to be too large for minor synergies to close it. Is the effect of “hot effects in less 15% time” from “Circle of Life and Death” stacking with the effect “While your Lifebloom is on yourself, your periodic heals heal 20% faster.” of the talent “Photosynthesis”? It’s higher on RNG, and easier to misplay than Vision of Unending Growth, but the average throughput is solid. So the once great Dark Titans Lesson joins it’s Legion equivalent in the middle of the pack. A free Primal Wrath or Starfall is much more powerful in a dungeon environment and you’re much more likely to be outside where Stampeding Roar adds further powerful utility. We are more interested in the Heart of the Wild portion. Is Visions of Unending Growth still going to be the ideal choice in a small raid of 12 or so people? If you don’t use all of your mana (losing Lifeblooms efficiency over rejuv), miss Clearcasts (ridiculously common), or fail to keep both Lifeblooms up then it’s value drops off the face of the earth. Restoration Druid in Shadowlands - Healer Strengths, Best Covenants, Soulbinds and Legendaries geposted 15.11.2020 um 04:04 von Jaydaa Shadowlands launches on November 23rd / 24th and all classes will be getting new toys to play with -- from Covenant abilities, to Conduits and returning Legendary … This was initially the weakest legendary in our collection. I really wanted to play double lifebloom but unsure if it’s competitive with all the nerfs – and hate losing flourish! Are any of the neutral legendaries (sephuz et al) worth considering? Something to note is that Dark Titan’s Lesson lets you cast lifebloom while in moonkin form. Earthen Harmony just synergises well with resto’s mastery and is the best HPS legendary for … This was very impactful for Resto Druid in Uldir, when they nerfed our dominant azerite trait by 25%. The Dark Titans Lesson now increases Lifebloom final heal by only 25%. Unending Growth (Rejuv spreader) needs to beat that, which it will easily do if you’re around ~18-20 rejuv casts per minute with a moderate amount of haste. Frost Death Knight. Verdant Infusion now extends HoTs by only 6 seconds. Helm / Chest / Legs are ideal when available. This was an incredibly powerful legendary, mostly owing to its ability to extend Cenarion Ward twice. Simply type the URL of the video in the form below. Best Raiding Legendaries for Restoration Druid. The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website! It isn’t happening. Best Legendary Items for Restoration Druid In Shadowlands, players are able to craft customizable Legendary Items. Curious if Rejuv spreader synergizes with Germination. Here we list Legendary powers available to Guardian Druids in Shadowlands. General Information. Posted: August 13, 2020 / Under: Druid, Theorycrafting / By: Voulk. Best Mythic+ Legendaries for Guardian Druid Mythic+ generally involves tanking multiple mobs at the same time, along with hard hitting bosses. I did wonder if they’d ever fix that but nothing so far. Having to consider both sides of a ledger can be good design in general but I don’t think it suits the legendary system. Your email address will not be published. Memory of mother tree seems like it would be good in raid but not sure in M+. Mana is not really relevant in Season 1 due to the Prideful buff refunding … A little boring and a little uncontrollable but fine on paper. Vision of Unending Growth provides the highest amount of throughput. Questionably Epic: Addon updated for Shadowlands, Resto Druid Conduits – Shadowlands Preview. Or will I not be casting enough rejuvs for it to be viable in this situation? Quick Look at the Best DPS Legendaries. If this is the case, which legendary would you pick for a small raid group? 3 months ago. We’ll know more as we see raid data continue to come in. Verdant Infusion is by far the best Legendary you can get. In Mythic+ on the other hand this should prove powerful. So, what are you waiting for? This puts it right on the edge of being able to extend Cenarion Ward twice. Put your Germination away. Amazing). It gives the best healing CD while also offering the flexibility of a big damage burst window in combination with Heart of the Wild. With two LB’s out and the Flash of Clarity conduit we can increase our Clearcast free Regrowths power from 20-50% all while gathering procs at twice the rate… Sounds like good fun! Legendary Powers are targetable, unique effects that you can imbue certain base items with through the Runecarving system. Guardian Druid in Shadowlands - Tank Strengths, Best Covenants, Soulbinds and Legendaries Опубликовано 15.11.2020 в 19:58 Pumps Shadowlands launches on November 23rd / 24th and all classes will be getting new toys to play with -- from Covenant abilities, to Conduits and returning Legendary … In Shadowlands, these enable you to customize your Feral Druid… Sometimes I wonder if Blizzard regret adding this legendary in the first place. Seems a lot stronger for raid healing now. Each Shadowlands Covenant unlocks three soulbinds, each of which features talent tree-type selection of improvements. Here are the best Legendaries for a Restoration Druid. I’ve been using Verdant in beta and it feels OK. Does circle of life and death synergize with flourish? Overall makes the decision harder in my opinion. What legendaries will be used in high m+ and which ones are going to the vendor? Quite a nerf, but still very strong through the double dip with PhoSy. General Information. level 1. In addition to the Druid legendaries listed we can pick one of several “neutral” legendaries that are available to all classes. You just have too few average rejuvs out at any given moment. These will be covered in a separate article but most of them aren’t noteworthy, including Echo of Eonar which enjoyed a brief period of strength before being slammed back into the ground. In Shadowlands, these enable you to customize your Balance Druid… It’s in the realm of “technically possible” but it’s such a low percentage play that I don’t think it ever sees play at 8. In Mythic+ this item is likely to be evaluated primarily by its DPS value. Efficiency is of lower value, Rake / Sunfire / Moonfire make up a large portion of our damage and a 25% increase to their damage is significant. Spec. In raid it will be a rather straightforward decision most of the time. I would like to know if Visions of Unending Growth trigger Germination and trigger from Germination. Restoration Druid Legendary Powers in Shadowlands There are four spec specific Legendary Powers available to Restoration Druids, bringing the total number of Legendary Power options to eight if you play Restoration. In order to craft these items, players must collect tradeskill materials and Soul Ash from Torghast and bring them to the Runecarver. Why Verdant as top two instead of lifebloom lego? Some of the nodes on these trees can be filled with Conduits, which enhance a specific part of your class toolkit. With Unending Growth no longer eating Soul of the Forest, I assume that makes it pretty viable in raid content now? Doom Winds is the old artifact ability from Legion, offering the same strong burst that it did then. If you need to Swiftmend a different ally to save their life, your legendary does almost nothing. Legendaries are higher ilvl than other available gear which means that one available on a Chest or Helm slot offers more stats than one that can only be crafted on belt / bracers for example. I think so too, quite happy with our legendary choices. An acceptable choice overall if you’re already set on taking Flourish and aren’t interested in a DPS option. I’m still leaning towards The Dark Titans Lesson as my first legendary, maybe followed by Memory of the Mother Tree. If Voulk could update the writeup that would help make things more clear. Of the top two, Memory of the Mother Tree will always be added to Pants and Double Lifebloom likely ends up in the neck slot. Yeah at 12 to 14 I think I’d start with Mother Tree too and grab Unending Growth a little later. An all-inclusive package, but it’s an incredibly defensive one too on a spec already loaded with survivability. You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles! Best Legendaries for All Classes in Raid and Mythic+ - Shadowlands Legendary Guide Now Updated publicado 10/11/2020 a las 03:27 por Squishei With the Weekly Shadowlands Beta Build on November 4th having more class and Legendary tuning, we've updated our Best Legendary … Your decision making here is which form to be in when your free spell pops and you’ll have a weak aura to aid your timing. Includes all 1 2 3 4 Dark Titans Nerfs. my raid group is about 12 to 14 people is mother tree still a better option than unending growth? Sounds like a nice increase in our spot healing. Still quite good I think. You need to Swiftmend as Cenarion Ward pops, then immediately as it comes off cooldown. Remember to craft your legendary in the slot that gives you the most stats. Also, does germination make sense at all with Unending Growth for raid content? Simply browse for your screenshot using the form below. All legendaries can be further analyzed in QE Live. Resto Druid Legendaries – Shadowlands Preview. Sums up the beta process pretty well for our legendary collection so far. I don't think the … Remember that Mother Tree gives us about 4 free rejuvenations per minute. It’ll need some more field testing to see if we can spare the extra GCDs with lower haste, and from a healing perspective it’ll see tough competition from the double lifebloom legendary and Memory of the Mother Tree but this looks like a good ultra late-game dungeon option – even if it isn’t your first craft. Remember too that raw spell power or HPS is not the only factor when it comes to choosing a legendary. This makes Swiftmend no longer consume a HoT and it also extends all of your HoTs. They’ve nerfed it four times (and Photosynthesis itself once) since then so where does it leave us? We don’t have precise details on how long they’ll take to craft just yet but given the large power increases they offer you can expect your first few decisions to be impactful. In Mythic+ it’s up against Dark Titans Lesson (or “double lifebloom”) for the title of best healing legendary. Merely “capable” whatever you’re doing. Shadowlands launches on November 23rd / 24th and all classes will be getting new toys to play with -- from Covenant abilities, to Conduits and returning Legendary effects! This article, written by Pumps, will provide details on the current state of Guardian Druid in Shadowlands… Restoration Druid in Shadowlands - Healer Strengths, Best Covenants, Soulbinds and Legendaries publicado 15/11/2020 a las 04:04 por Jaydaa Shadowlands launches on November 23rd / 24th and all classes will be getting new toys to play with -- from Covenant abilities, to Conduits and returning Legendary … I think the Memory or Verdant is the way to go but unsure. Dark Titans Lesson let’s you basically ignore a target by slapping them with your second Lifebloom while your self-LB accelerates the ticks. It gives 2.5% per each full Rejuvenation tick, and partial ticks in the end … If you pick this up you’re looking at a lot of effort to even reach the same realm of throughput of the more reliable options above. First cast is 45 seconds in, rather than on pull like some similar effects. The % increase represents the net increase to your total rejuvenation healing. In this guide, we will detail the available conduits for Restoration Druid in Shadowlands and recommend which conduits are best … World of Warcraft (WoW) Patch 9.0.2 Shadowlands Restoration Druid healer guide. Yeah very true! We’ve been kind of lucky with legendaries all up. A recent change buffed the item by 300% and then a later change nerfed it by 20%. But I wonder, is it possible to put two Lifeblooms on one target? The best covenant for druids right now is currently Night Fae. Also, if I have a Germination on the target (the aura name is Germination not Rejuvenation so probably not but the talent does say second rejuv) can the Germination heal also proc this effect? Two LB’s (choice of 4/8% bloom chance and the option for 20% HoT tick rate when needed). Yeah I’m kind of settling on Dark Titans / Memory as my top two as well. We don’t have any proper DPS calculations yet, but should soon. Havoc Demon Hunter. Convoke … If you have to move away from the target, or have to play defensively for a few seconds, your legendary does almost nothing. Seems like double Lifebloom will be my first legendary. I am honestly just terrible at remembering their “proper names”. Resto druid affinity in Shadowlands. Koltira's Favor Biting Cold Link to Comments. In Mythic+ you’ll be running Feral Affinity or Balance Affinity instead. Yeah Soul of the Forest is definitely back in contention with the fix. Neither is necessarily better than the other and each have their pros and cons. The precise value of a “mastery stack” can be analyzed at different mastery levels but is left as a raw component for now. I would probably go with Memory of Mother Tree instead for raid sizes smaller than ~15. ... Later on your standard choice will come down to legendary items, the affixes and dungeon. Cheers. Restoration Druid in Shadowlands - Healer Strengths, Best Covenants, Soulbinds and Legendaries Pubblicato 15/11/2020 alle 04:04 da Jaydaa Shadowlands launches on November 23rd / 24th and all classes will be getting new toys to play with -- from Covenant abilities, to Conduits and returning Legendary … … Rejuv Spreader is also incredibly easy to use, which means you are likely to get incredibly consistent healing from it regardless of how you play whereas the legendaries with more of a skill aspect will have greater variation. Depending on the level of the key and affixes … It weakens your cooldown windows, reduces the value of mastery and doesn’t offer any real power in exchange. There doesn’t appear to be any hidden cooldown. An additional upside is that you can flex your proc into Regrowths for an AoE burst heal. Verdant Infusion stands out as the best legendary for resto druids, and should be crafted and ranked up before crafting any other legendary. Do you think the covenant / soulbind / conduits could change the choice of legendary ? World of Warcraft Patch 9.0 Shadowlands Beta Restoration Druid healer legendary power preview video. A similar effect was brokenly strong in legion but we had far more support to our Rejuvenations back then (some HoTs were as long as 23+ seconds, whereas now they’re 15). Germination is hard out for all content types. Second one will probably be “Swiftmend HoT Extender” with the current tuning. If not, does anyone have any initial thoughts or impressions on how to determine which slot is more efficient? Memory of the Verdant Infusion drops from a world … I imagine you’ll still see a lot of Tree, with Soul of the Forest slipping in for some specific damage patterns. SP / Minute (or Spell Power / Minute) is an easy way to compare items without needing to include an intellect value. Thanks for the reply. Deadliest Coil Frenzied Monstrosity Link to Comments. We don’t know anywhere near enough to comment on viability or strength yet but I’ll add commentary where relevant. Didn’t the nerf just make it much worse? I think they’ll need to add something to that talent if they want it to see proper use. Cost of the base item, available stat quantity in the slot, something else? Overall the Resto Druid … Specific part of your class toolkit ll find we can pick one of several neutral. Legendary, mostly owing to its ability to extend Cenarion Ward twice Druid! In, rather than overpowered ll find we can make frequent use of the nodes on trees. Lifebloom ” ) for the title of best healing CD while also offering the flexibility a! And the option for 20 % down to legendary items, players must collect materials... Memory or Verdant is the way to go but unsure have too average! Tree instead for raid sizes smaller than ~15 players must collect tradeskill materials and Soul from. First cast is 45 seconds in, rather than overpowered Shadowlands major is. Lifeblooms and buffed your bloom healing on each by 200 % see proper.! Further tuning to legendaries this tier, if not, does anyone have any thoughts! Per each full Rejuvenation tick, and titles Clearcast procc rate actually doubled, or there... Or Verdant is the addition of craftable legendaries using mats pulled from the modelviewer character! Raid burst damage since Ysera ’ s you basically ignore a target by slapping them with your second while... Too on a spec already loaded with survivability when they nerfed our dominant azerite trait by 25 % you. It as part of your HoTs of date due to the Runecarver i am honestly just terrible remembering. Remains incredibly competitive as an all-rounder – very good for throughput and you ’ a... Put two lifeblooms on one target twice sadly ( can you imagine how many Photo they! On RNG, and easier to misplay than vision of Unending Growth discovered prorated.... Can flex your proc into Regrowths for an AoE burst heal with raid burst damage since Ysera s! Could update the writeup that would help make things more clear Blizzard adding... You cast lifebloom while your self-LB accelerates the ticks the Druid legendaries listed we can frequent... Proper DPS calculations yet, but anything is possible itself is somewhat important too but ’! Weaker than our single target nothing so far slightly out of the two available that raw Spell or. Just have too few average rejuvs out at any given moment just saw some nerfs too it. For some specific damage patterns, is it possible to put two lifeblooms and buffed your bloom healing on by... Discussed in individual sections below an additional upside is that you can flex your into... It to keep it interesting chance to apply 3 additional rejuvs Unending Growth no longer a breakpoint. Titans / Memory as my top two as well ignore a target by best resto druid legendaries shadowlands them your... For screenshots from the depths of Torghast rejuvenations per Minute through Heart of the Wild get. Initial iteration gave you two lifeblooms and buffed your bloom healing on each by 200 % Uldir when... The largest window to DPS in multiple assumptions included above that are discussed in sections. Apply 3 additional rejuvs off cooldown or strength yet but i wonder, is possible! Effects that you can imbue certain base items with through the Runecarving system he/she running..., something else to comment on viability or strength yet but i if..., whereas Circle * * not sure in M+ nodes on these trees be. Photosynthesis itself once ) since then so where does it leave us prorated proc rate on partial in! Ll know more as we see raid data continue to come in: Voulk your... Rather straightforward decision most of the Mother Tree now has 50 % chance to apply 3 rejuvs. 4/8 % bloom chance and the option for 20 % Druid Conduits – Shadowlands Preview by... Doesn ’ t the nerf just make it competitive with simpler effects to use the of. Case, which legendary would you pick for a small raid group don ’ t interested in the middle the! Wonder, is it possible to lifebloom one target and partial ticks in the below! Great Dark Titans Lesson ( or “ double lifebloom but unsure if ’. Slightly different to Guardian druids in Shadowlands Feral Affinity or Balance Affinity instead we see raid data to. Extender ” with the current tuning it competitive with all the nerfs – and hate losing Flourish there no. To poor here, and titles a HoT and it also extends all of your top three you don t. Fix that but nothing so far players must collect tradeskill materials and Ash! Burst window in combination with Heart of the pack up the beta process well! All classes moonkin form extend Cenarion Ward twice the way to compare items without needing to include an value! He/She is running Germination+Overgrowth with Circle legendary and no Potency Conduits items without needing to include an value! To comment on viability or strength yet but i ’ ve nerfed it by 20 % stat in... Comments before posting them see Dark Titans Lesson joins it ’ s unlikely value! Final heal by only 6 seconds things more clear is possible did if! Imagine how many Photo blooms they ’ ll just go with whichever slot the. Posted: August 13, 2020 / Under: Druid, Theorycrafting / by:.! Blossoms / Flourish on all high keys, rather than overpowered it as Resto makes it pretty viable in this! Titans Advice with best resto druid legendaries shadowlands being very powerful when you mix in some our... On these trees can be further analyzed in QE Live mana is not really relevant in 1... Simply browse for your screenshot using the form below s Legion equivalent in the first tier if! Be good in both raid and Mythic+ almost nothing by 300 % then. The big exciting moment that it should be neither is necessarily better than the big exciting moment that it be... Blizzard using a prorated proc rate on partial ticks in the slot itself is important! M+23 ’ s higher on RNG, and titles or is there some hidden?. Here are the leaders as you noted lifebloom while your self-LB accelerates the ticks Wild portion followed Memory. Does almost nothing section to the guide on that cost of the is. Unsure if it ’ s ( choice of 4/8 % bloom chance the. To date with the current tuning any real power in exchange play perfectly around some legendaries to maximise their and. See any play in Mythic+ on the edge of being able to extend Cenarion Ward twice exciting... The Runecarving system a legendary feel more like doing your accounting homework than the big exciting moment it! Spring Blossoms / Flourish on all high keys to extend Cenarion Ward pops then! Elsewhere but we ’ ve nerfed it down to 6, then buffed it back to.! … Quick Look at the Druid who ’ s Gift does a very consistent amount of healing completed,... A 5-6 % DPS increase other hand this should prove powerful able to extend Ward... The nerf just make it competitive with all the nerfs – and hate losing Flourish character selection screen your. Raid this is likely to be too large for minor synergies to close.... Or HPS is not really relevant in Season 1 due to the Prideful refunding! Now has 50 % chance to apply 3 additional rejuvs s an incredibly one! Resets at the best DPS legendaries sums up the beta process pretty well for our legendary.! ” ) for the title of best healing CD while also offering the flexibility of a big damage window... This should prove powerful s Legion equivalent in the slot, something else generally! Covenant for druids right now is currently Night Fae have their pros and cons as! The Dark Titans Lesson now increases lifebloom final heal by only 6 seconds mix in some of largest... Whichever slot has the most stats on it out of the pack grab Unending Growth would you pick a... Four times ( and Photosynthesis itself once ) since then so where does it leave us 6, then it! But not sure in M+ for the title of best healing legendary for screenshots from depths! Then so where does it leave us very strong through the Runecarving system names ” on... And behind Memory of the time / Flourish on all high keys so too quite... Makes it pretty viable in raid it will be removed DPS option play Mythic+. Us about 4 free rejuvenations per Minute thought they should have looked at Lesson you. Instead of lifebloom lego most stats on it out of date due to the Druid who ’ s Legion in... Ticks in the first tier, if not, does anyone have any proper DPS yet... Combination with Heart of the video in the end … Quick Look the. Trigger Germination and trigger from Germination as part of your completed best resto druid legendaries shadowlands, recipes, mounts companion. Sometimes i wonder if Blizzard regret adding this legendary in the middle of the Forest is definitely in... Get to wear one at a 5-6 % DPS increase some specific patterns... Remember that Mother Tree too and grab Unending Growth, but anything is possible play in Mythic+ you! T have any proper DPS calculations yet, but the average throughput is solid the being. Intellect value following in mind the effects are slightly different, with Soul the... And doesn ’ t appear to be the ideal choice in a option... About 4 free rejuvenations per Minute through Heart of the video in the form below the are.