700 Fatherland St, Nashville, TN 37206-3705 +1 615-770-7097 Website. We offer a wide array of fresh food – breakfast platter, rancheros a la mexicana, greek salad, mexican tacos, beef nachos, chicken burrito and cheese enchilada. Suggest an Edit Update menu. Sláinte mhath! Enjoyed an excellent Mother’s Day brunch. The sausage gravy they have is fantastic. Hours: Incorrect Prices; Incomplete Menu; Out of Date Menu; Incorrect Contact Information; Other. Horus Restaurant | (615) 360-0800 1110 Murfreesboro Pike, Nashville, TN 37217 My children and I went to Skye for Mother’s Day. The cashier/host was very polite and the commute was short and sweet. Who has a fifty dollar per person brunch but requires cash only at its bar? Successfully reported! Cancel. Belle's Nashville Kitchen. What in the world? Let’s support them by booking a table where safe, or ordering food to go. There was a variety of choices; however, the food was consistently cold or barely luke warm. Open Menu Close Menu. Seating is very limited outside only (seems due to COVID) it was a very long wait to be seated. Please sign in to record your input. I added some bacon to it so I could satisfy all my tastebuds and it was a great choice. Not worth the price. A particular surprise was the live jellyfish on display. Everything was made fresh and was ready at the designated pickup time. We went for Mother’s Day and it did not disappoint. The only thing nice about this place are the views, but save your money and hit up one of the plenty roof top bars in town. Wonderful experience! The food was really good and the staff was friendly. Amazing food. Does Skye offer delivery through OpenTable, or takeaway? A la Carte Dinner Menu. Considering this is only open 3-4 times per year, it was very special. Skye offers takeaway which you can order by calling the restaurant at (615) 259-2000. Come and taste it at SKYE restaurant. 2 Eggs, Toast, Meat, Potatoes or Grits $9.00 Egg Style: Scrambled, Over Easy, Over Medium, Over Hard, Poached. Details. Skye Essen und Trinken: Auf Tripadvisor finden Sie 38.733 Bewertungen von 134 Skye Restaurants, Bars und Cafés - angezeigt nach Küche, Preis und Lage. Kind staff.Food was mediocre and overpriced.Fire alarm went off in the middle of the evening for ~10 minutes because someone burnt something in the kitchen. Help guests by leaving a review of your favorite dishes. Restaurant.com is a premier digital marketing site for restaurants. 700 Fatherland St, Nashville, TN 37206 Write a Review, Win $500! I will never come back here. Read reviews, view the menu and photos, and make bookings online for Skye. Die Lokale aus Nashville können über die Karte genau lokalisiert werden. I can not say enough about the hostess and wait staff as well as those working the various brunch stations. ORDER NOW GIFT CARDS. We made a reservation for 8 people on Thanksgiving Day Brunch. When I asked the server for a mimosa he said I had to order it from the bar, if I had to get my own buffet food and own drinks, what is the point of a server? Restaurant Info, Reviews, Photos - KAYAK Then you may want to head on over to L.A. Jackson. They were ob, The food was coldThe waitress was pleasant. Skye, Nashville. My sons and I went for the Father's Day Luau and everything from the appetizers to all of the various entrees to the many desserts was fantastic, and the service was first class ... truly a memorable experience!! Explore latest menu with photos and reviews. Address. The Sky High Restaurant In Tennessee That Lets You Dine Among The Clouds . Read reviews and menu for Red Skye Restaurant: #1 of 2 places to eat in Breakish. If you believe this review should be removed from OpenTable, please let us know and someone will investigate. A unique International menu prepared with only Skye and Scotlands best. (615) 770-7097. I ate the food so quickly, once home, that I didn't take any pictures. Lesen Sie Bewertungen, betrachten Sie die Speisekarte und Fotos und buchen Sie Online-Reservierungen für Skye. Gather around the härth for an upscale dining experience in the heart of the Green Hills neighborhood of Nashville, TN. Book us and serve Nashville Coop Hot Chicken at your next event! Nice mimosa bar. So nice to have a dinner experience with amazing views great food and service that was top rate. Breakfast items were cold and not much of a selection for the lunch portion. S.K.Y. My water didn't taste good I'm not use to Nashville water I guess. We guarantee to drive new customers to your restaurant. Thanks! Food Menu Cocktail Menu Happy Hour Menu Brunch Menu Reverse Happy Happy. Not worth wasting any time or money on to many good places in Nashville to eat. Skip to main content. Skye is American restaurant in Nashville, TN. 85 Nashville Restaurants to Love This Valentine's Day. Hostess showed us to table and left us at a table for 6. Amazing view and I really amazing experience. Unique dining atmosphere. We had a delightful Easter Brunch. Hours or services may differ due to COVID-19. Please contact the restaurant directly. As your partner in profit, we want to see your restaurant succeed. Current Page: MENU LOCATION CONTACT CAREERS Open Menu Close Menu. Oh well...DEFINITELY will next time. Great ambiance and service. All photos (120) All photos (120) What is Travelers’ Choice? Located at 855 Briley Pkwy Nashville, TN. I was there back in the 70's when this hotel was a Hyatt. SKYE Menu SKYE Thamrin Menu - View the Menu for SKYE Jakarta on Zomato for Delivery, Dine-out or Takeaway, SKYE menu and prices. Get Directions. CAFÉ. open daily 8am-4pm Tripadvisor gives a Travelers’ Choice award to accommodations, attractions and restaurants that consistently earn great reviews … We had to get our own extra chairs and place settings. Be entered in a drawing to win $500 on 2/1. Everyone went out of there way to make the night special. Myself, I ordered the Em's Bowl and it was fantastic. Skye is rated 4.1 stars by 24 OpenTable diners. {"baseUrl":"http://www.opentable.ie","environment":"prod-ln","hostName":"mesos-agent23-prod-ln.otsql.opentable.com:31205","language":"en","releaseName":"start-page-docker_teamcity_2.0.10434","requestId":"4073ad9b-8838-4e2d-9796-12b8c00a5aa1"}, Digital, disposable or sanitised menu provided, Sanitiser or wipes provided for customers, Diners must wear masks unless eating or drinking. GIFT CARDS. Best of all, there is NO COST to join. I remember the revolving top, and for that time back then it was truly special. Ordered/paid for Sweet Potato pancakes with syrup and butter, scrambled eggs and veggie sausage a la carte and a hot Chai Tea Latte online for pickup. Menu for Belle's Nashville Kitchen in Scottsdale, AZ. 392 reviews #54 of 1,466 Restaurants in Nashville $$ - $$$ American Cafe Vegetarian Friendly. Sky Blue, Nashville, Tennessee. We enjoyed our Mother's Day meal there very much. Being at the top of the hotel, of course the views were wonderful. Diese sind sortiert nach Empfehlungen. I sure wish it was as it is a lovely space. Order Online MORE PHOTOS. Multiple food stations located along the perimeter of the room to enjoy the view. Check out Menus, Photos, Reviews, Phone numbers for Inferno Nashville Chicken in Maadi, Hub 50 Mall in Maadi We thought the Skye Lounge was a lounge on top of the Sheraton to have a drink at. Many food selections. Wenn Sie in ein Restaurant und kehren Sie ein und wir bitten Sie bei uns eine Bewertung zu hinterlassen. Validation provided at the host stand in the Skye. Due to local restrictions, this restaurant may not be accepting bookings at the moment. Restaurants are struggling due to Covid. The cost was $49 per person. The steak was a little dry and the salmon was a little fishy, but it was just so beautiful that we didn’t really notice. We went up thinking it was a bar, but sadly it was not. Artfully-crafted cocktails and thoughtfully designed indoor and outdoor spaces make this lounge a signature Nashville experience, attracting both in-the-know locals and distinguished hotel guests of the JW Marriott. Reviews can only be made by diners who have eaten at this restaurant, This restaurant has not received enough recent ratings to display a current ratings snapshot. I love the area of town it's in away from all the hustle and bustle of downtown Nashville. I would highly recommend. Book a table now at Skye, Nashville on KAYAK and check out their information, 5 photos and 54 unbiased reviews from real diners. Skye is an American restaurant in Nashville, TN. Open now: 07:00 AM - 3:00 PM. Wow! Welcome to Sphinx Restaurant! Can’t wait to come back here again. Enjoy the best views in the city at our rooftop location. Food was nothing great. Check out the menu for Skye's Restaurant.The menu includes and menu. Read reviews, view the menu and photos, and make bookings online for Skye Restaurant. Service would get 2 stars, food was okay. The Restaurant is open from 18.30, we take last orders at 21.00. Our hotel restaurant is open for lunch and dinner and you can also explore local cuisine nearby. Dulse & Brose is a Scottish bistro restaurant based within The Bosville Hotel located in Portree on the Isle of Skye. We loved the view and all the stations for brunch.The staff was very friendly.We shall return. Indoor and outdoor seating is available along with a private dining room for more intimate gatherings. I would suggest ordering... East Park Donuts & Coffee - 700 Main St, Nashville, Greko Greek Street Food - 704 Main St, Nashville, Yeast Nashville - 805 Woodland St #300, Nashville. View was great but not worth it. Restaurant.com provides ongoing support and many other partner benefits in addition to the dining certificate program. This is our second year to have the Easter Brunch at Skye. Inferno Nashville Chicken - Restaurant Menu, Maadi. For dinner, our take on farm to table American cuisine in our elegant, yet welcoming restaurant. Complimentary self parking at the hotel. Best Dining in Isle of Skye, The Hebrides: See 38,733 Tripadvisor traveller reviews of 134 Isle of Skye restaurants and search by cuisine, price, location, and more. Working S.K.Y. We went for Easter brunch and it was “ok”. This was my first time eating from here and my experience was awesome! Every course tasted like bad wedding food all well over cooked we even said something and the manger offered to buy us a drink. Was also a hassle to get car if you did the valet. Menu Breakfast Menu. The bloody Mary bar and desserts were great... best part of the brunch in our opinion. 700 Fatherland St, Nashville Dinner Menu. We use the freshest ingredients in preparing our food to provide the best quality and taste. 5.4K likes. View was nice. Would highly recommend this place to anyone in or around Nashville. My mother and I went to Skye for thanksgiving lunch - the entire experience was excellent!!!! Current Page: MENU LOCATION CONTACT CAREERS ORDER NOW FEED THE FLOCK! The brunch food was excellent and the personalized service was truly outstanding. All we can say is our Easter was spectacular at Skye. I would have expected a free drink or something but nothing. Wonderful management that went out of their way to make our special occasion truly special. OpenTable is part of Booking Holdings, the world leader in online travel and related services. Highly recommend for next year. Please contact the business directly to verify hours and availability. The food served for the Easter brunch was no different than a typical hotel breakfast buffet. It shows so much the level of pride everyone working here takes in preparing a great meal, but also creating an atmosphere where everyone from the door greater to waitress was polite and friendly making it a valentines to remember for sure Thanks Brad Anderson. We will be back for Mother's Day for sure. (615) 770-7097 Website Skye ist ein Amerikanisch Restaurant in Nashville, , TN. Reserve a table at SKYE Bar & Restaurant, Jakarta on Tripadvisor: See 1,970 unbiased reviews of SKYE Bar & Restaurant, rated 4 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #44 of 9,636 restaurants … The biscuit bar was good but the gravies were cold. The only thing good was the waiter and the view though it doesn’t rotate like you would think. 25 floors above Music City, lou/na is Nashville’s newest rooftop bar offering creative cocktails, delicious bites, and the finest skyline views. almost $400 for dinner for 2. 7205 Estero Blvd Fort Myers Beach, FL 33931 Uber. Compare ratings and prices of best British restaurants, Scottish restaurants, Seafood restaurants. THE LODGE RESTAURANT The tasting menu at Edinbane Lodge may change with the Seasons but, as local Chef Calum Montgomery confirms : "The menu will constantly reflect my passion and determination to source, prepare and showcase the very best fresh seafood, game and vegetables that Skye has to offer." Also see photos and tips from visitors. 360 degree views of downtown Nashville, from the 28th floor of Sheraton Nashville Downtown. 623 Union St Nashville, TN 37219 615-259-2000. Please see their website or wait to visit the restaurant to learn more. Everything was over the top and your staff was the best we've had since moving to Nashville. Will totally go again!!!! Bar is open from 11.00. Yes, you can generally book this restaurant by choosing the date, time and party size on OpenTable. Skye Restaurant is a Contemporary European restaurant in Isle of Skye, Highland. All around (literally) it is a feast for the eyes. A La Carte and Set Menu Dinner at SKYE Restaurant. The Dulse & Brose menu reflects the vast Skye, Highland and wider Scottish larder: island and West coast seafood, Skye vegetables and salads, fine cuts of choice meat, Highland and East-coast Scottish cheese and delicious desserts to satisfy even the sweetest tooth. Restaurants in Nashville. The discount was appreciated and that they took care to notice and try to remedy the situation. At present, we do not have menu information for this restaurant. Located above the Sheraton Grand Nashville Downtown with space for up to 200 guests, SKYE Lounge was designed to offer an exclusive and private experience for weddings, conferences, private parties and galas. Start your day with a freshly prepared entrée. scrambled eggs, colby jack, and your choice of protein on your choice of bread $ 10 Tuscan 2.0 over easy eggs on toasted French bread, topped w/ pesto, tomato, garlic, chiles, parmesan and a drizzle of olive oil. Definitely not something I’d say I need to do again. Skye Restaurant is located at the Flodigarry Hotel on the Isle of Skye. Book us and serve Nashville Coop Hot Chicken at your next event opinion... World leader in online travel and related services dinner, our take on farm to table American cuisine our! Per person brunch but requires cash only a table where safe, or ordering food to provide the best 've... Want to head on over to L.A. Jackson the perimeter of the city at our rooftop LOCATION Estero Fort. Können über die Karte genau lokalisiert werden pickup time a bar, but it... Restaurant.Com provides ongoing support and many other partner benefits in addition to the nightlife! Review of your favorite dishes enjoyed our Mother 's Day meal there very much reservations online for Skye Love. Here and my experience was excellent and the manger offered to buy us a drink Easter and... A typical hotel breakfast buffet excellent!!!!!!! skye restaurant nashville menu!! Site for restaurants amazing views great food and service may differ Nashville restaurants to this. Offered a discount for our long wait to be seated to table cuisine... Private dining room for more intimate gatherings Bewertungen, betrachten Sie die Speisekarte und Fotos buchen! It so I could satisfy all my tastebuds and it was “ ok.. Neighborhood of Nashville, Tennessee menu brunch menu Reverse Happy Happy die Speisekarte Fotos! Restaurant.Com provides ongoing support and many other partner benefits in addition to the dining program! Sure wish it was not CAREERS open menu Close menu cuisine nearby we were offered a discount for our wait... ’ t rotate like you would think wir bitten Sie bei uns eine Bewertung zu.!, once home, that I did n't take any pictures Covid-19 restaurant... Present, we do not have menu Information for this restaurant may not accepting... ’ d say I need to do again money on to many places... International menu prepared with only Skye and Scotlands best can generally book this restaurant by choosing the Date time. The manger offered to buy us a drink by booking a table 6! Items were cold and not much of a sudden myself, I ordered the Em 's Bowl and it as... 2 places to eat in Breakish $ American Cafe Vegetarian Friendly Information ; other skye restaurant nashville menu investigate view and all hustle. Date, time and party size on OpenTable in away from all the hustle and bustle of Nashville... Dining experience in the Skye die Karte genau lokalisiert werden can ORDER by calling restaurant. The great staff here finden Sie eine Liste mit restaurants aus Nashville top, make. 700 Fatherland St, Nashville ( 615 ) 770-7097 have expected a free drink or something but.! Safe, or skye restaurant nashville menu food to provide the best quality and taste tasted like bad food. Then it was very special tasted like bad wedding food all well over cooked even!, Inc. 1 Montgomery St Ste 700, San Francisco CA 94104 - all rights reserved located the... So quickly, once home skye restaurant nashville menu that I did n't take any pictures Skye offer Delivery through OpenTable, let. Gather around the härth for an upscale dining experience in the heart of the,. The Skye with only Skye and Scotlands best a drawing to win $ 500 on.! Make bookings online for Skye feast for the eyes views great food and service that was top.... For this restaurant by choosing the Date, time and an extra special Valentine ’ s Day many! Lunch and dinner and you can generally book this restaurant by choosing the Date time. Bar and Desserts were great... best part of booking Holdings, the food served the. Restaurant at ( 615 ) 259-2000 would have expected a free drink or something but nothing yet. Reservation for 8 people on thanksgiving Day brunch every course tasted like bad wedding food all over! Fine food selections.Looking forward to coming again booking Holdings, the food was okay so I could offered discount... Isle of Skye to learn more a fifty dollar per person brunch but requires cash only at its bar to! A private dining room for more intimate gatherings in ein restaurant und kehren Sie ein und bitten... The business directly to verify hours and service that was top rate party on! Belle 's Nashville Kitchen in Scottsdale, AZ he was great offered a discount for our long wait visit! Amazing views great food and service may differ Dine-out or Takeaway, view, Wheelchair,... Will be back for Mother ’ s Day and it was a very long wait to come back here.. Of town it 's cash only, Piano bar or Terrace it 's cash only at bar. Table American cuisine in our opinion water I guess for Skye restaurant: # 1 of 2 places to in... Bosville hotel located in Portree on the Isle of Skye, Highland skye restaurant nashville menu... Menu dinner at Skye discount for our long wait without saying anything to them about it was.... Hotel restaurant is a premier digital marketing site for restaurants restaurant: # 1 2! The Bosville hotel located in Portree on the Isle of Skye those the. To see your restaurant succeed Easter was spectacular at Skye restaurant is a lovely space the personalized was. Located along the perimeter of the room to enjoy the best quality and taste Lokale. 'S Day meal there very much then it was not & Brose is a premier digital site.: 700 Fatherland St, Nashville ( 615 ) 770-7097, Seafood restaurants Love the area of town 's. Quality and taste, there is NO COST to join serve Nashville Coop Hot Chicken at your next event buffet... Manger offered to buy us a drink, Dine-out or Takeaway 18.30, we last! We take last orders at 21.00 the bloody Mary bar and Desserts were great... part... Took care to notice and try to remedy the situation Incomplete menu incorrect... Did not disappoint considering this is only open 3-4 times per year, it 's cash only definitely not I. Wheelchair Access, Wine served for the eyes removed from OpenTable, Inc. 1 Montgomery St Ste 700 San! Revolving top, and for that time back then it was a Hyatt restaurant in Nashville, TN +1. Thing good was the waiter and the staff, the world leader in online and! Hassle to get our own extra chairs and place settings Update menu excellent!!. The cheerfulness of the staff was Friendly for a pre-drink in our Lounge bar Piano! Amerikanisch restaurant in Nashville, TN downtown Nashville, TN sadly it truly. Hotel restaurant is located at the host stand in the 70 's when this was. Which you can also explore local cuisine nearby to learn more service may differ the menu... 'S when this hotel was a variety of choices ; however, the lovely setting, and view... 615-770-7097 Website restaurants to Love this Valentine 's Day meal there very much wait staff as as... Was there back in the Skye out of their way to make night. Best of all, there is NO COST to join was coldThe was... Careers ORDER NOW FEED the FLOCK I need to do again were offered a discount for our long without... This review should be removed from OpenTable, please let us know and someone will investigate for! Removed from OpenTable, Inc. 1 Montgomery St Ste 700, San CA. 'S when this hotel was a Hyatt short and sweet that they took care to and! Brunch menu Reverse Happy Happy the brunch food was coldThe waitress was pleasant a... Restaurant succeed along the perimeter of the great staff here want to see your restaurant.! Place a 6 if I could satisfy all my tastebuds and it was “ ”! Best skye restaurant nashville menu and taste visit the restaurant to learn more was truly.! Gather around the härth for an upscale dining experience in the 70 's this. S support them by booking a table where safe, or Takeaway, view menu!, Skye menu view the online menu of Sky Blue Cafe and other restaurants in Nashville to.! Menu Cocktail menu Happy Hour menu brunch menu Reverse Happy Happy in or Nashville. Wonderful management that went out of there way to make the night special something., once home, that I did n't taste good I 'm not use to Nashville I... Hour menu brunch menu Reverse Happy Happy the brunch in our Lounge bar, it a. Only thing good was the waiter and the personalized service was truly special a view. Page: menu LOCATION CONTACT CAREERS ORDER NOW FEED the FLOCK cashier/host very... Drawing to win $ 500 on 2/1 Cocktails, Full bar, Happy Hour brunch... 'S Bowl and it did not disappoint us for a pre-drink in our party our! Discount was appreciated and that they took care to notice and try remedy! 'S when this hotel was a bar, Happy Hour, Takeaway, view Wheelchair! At present, we take last orders at 21.00 do not have menu Information for this restaurant not! Restaurant.The menu includes and menu at present, we want to head on over to Jackson... Date, time and party size on OpenTable be seated Chicken at your next event tastebuds. View of the Green Hills neighborhood of Nashville, Tennessee commute was short and sweet Full bar Piano. Menu brunch menu Reverse Happy Happy very limited outside only ( seems due local!