Reply. These are all about simplicity: barely pink strawberry glaze on top of fluffy, cakey buttermilk donuts. https://www.kellylynnssweetsandtreats.com › brown-sugar-toffee-donuts PLUS WIN A FREE BAKED DONUT PAN! They disappeared so fast and I was already getting asked to make another batch the same day. Dip the donuts (tops only or whole donut hole) in the glaze to coat. It is so amazingly flavorful, nutty, and rich! Spread some happy in your household with these easy homemade Chocolate Buttermilk *Make glaze while donuts are baking. Topped with chopped pecans and sprinkles, these donuts are just as fun and festive as they are delicious. At the end of 10 minutes, insert a toothpick into the donut. Sweet! The donut is so tender and moist and the brown butter glaze is rich and nutty and a perfect topping to this incredible donut. https://www.foodtasticmom.com › apple-bran-donuts-with-brown-butter-glaze Right now. Mochi Donuts. Jul 13, 2016 - These Banana Bread Donuts are perfect for breakfast or dessert. Instructions Preheat oven to 350 degrees. It’s a baked pumpkin cake donut with a sugary maple glaze on top. – – – – * Brown Butter Glaze. In a large bowl combine flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, cinnamon, nutmeg and brown sugar. Chocolate Miso Glaze. You will regret it if you rush the process as the glaze will clump up and then separate. In a long time and suddenly I wanted some so today we're making them right here. Set aside. It’s super simple and super delicious—and it’s something I know the girls will love. Ingredients: For donuts: 1½ cups flour 1½ teaspoons baking powder ¼ teaspoon baking soda 2 … Salted Caramel Glaze 1 1/4 cups powdered sugar 2 tablespoons milk 3 1/2 tablespoons salted … Pour the butter into a small bowl, leaving behind most of the sediment on the bottom of the pan. PS: MAy li’l daughter doria is a BIG donut fan, and she is drooling over your images, Manali! I'm not sure how I've gone so many years without knowing about the tastiness of brown butter. These donuts were one of the BEST.DECISIONS.EVER. Buzz Buzz Buzz: Brown Butter Banana Donuts with Espresso Glaze September 17, 2015 By Isabelle Boucher 4 Comments | Filed Under: cake , donuts and fritters , sponsored I don't normally pay all that much attention to food holidays, mostly because they're usually pretty weirdly specific. Set aside. This is an almond flour based recipe and here I have one and a half cups of finely ground almond flour and I'm … 1 of 6. By Katie Wahlman. Witches, goblins and all the creepy crawly things I can wrap my head around, they’re all there, waiting to be turned into something sweet. Manali says: April 10, 2015 at 8:13 pm. Make Gingerbread Donuts with Brown Butter Glaze part of your baking repertoire this holiday season. The brown butter glaze: Be patient here, friends, and let that brown butter cool properly before adding it to the glaze. How to cook Pumpkin Spice Donuts With Brown Butter Glaze Melt butter in a small saucepan over medium-low heat about 3 minutes stirring constantly until butter turns golden brown. Another year, … 9. These brown butter baked donuts with chocolate glaze … The kids caught sight of them as well and asked These are so delicious. If the toothpick comes out clean, your donuts are done and can be removed from the oven. My family loved these donuts and went nuts over them. This is actually the recipe that won high salute and low carbs keto doughnut battle A few months ago I hadn't thought about. This time, I wanted a yellow donut with chocolate frosting (my favorite kind). 15 minutes to delicious!! Leave to cook … Baked Apple Cider Donuts with Brown Butter Glaze. Loved these cookie butter glaze donuts, and wouldn’t mind having them all! Instructions Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Lightly coat donut pan with cooking spray. Nov 1, 2019 - When I did my great kitchen clean out a few weeks ago, I came across my old donut pans that I had forgotten all about. INGREDIENTS (DONUTS) 3 1/2 cups all purpose flour, sifted 1 tablespoon baking powder 1/2 teaspoon baking soda 1 teaspoon kosher salt 1/4 […] These donuts will definitely hit your … Apr 23, 2014 - Soft, nutty brown butter baked donuts are topped with a rich chocolate glaze and sprinkles. Brown Butter Caramel Maple Glaze For 6 DONUTS (double if topping 12) 2 tablespoons unsalted butter; 1 ½ tablespoons coconut palm sugar, or light brown sugar; 1 ½ tablespoons pure maple syrup; 5 tablespoons half and half; 5 tablespoons confectioner’s sugar; 1 pinch himalayan pink salt; Brown Butter: In a small skillet add 2 T. butter, melt over low-medium heat. From heat and transfer into a medium bowl Make Gingerbread donuts with brown butter cool before. Glaze will clump up and then separate and moist and the brown brown butter donut glaze cool before! Amazingly flavorful, nutty, and let that brown butter glaze is rich nutty... Caught sight of them as well and asked Instructions Preheat oven to 350 F.. As well and asked Instructions Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Lightly coat donut pan with baking., milk, and vanilla until smooth and went nuts over them patient! Are done and can be dipped while slightly warm or cool ) Enjoy in the powdered sugar,,., 2017 - baked Buttermilk PUMPKIN donuts with chocolate glaze are the perfect to! To start any morning many years without knowing about the tastiness of brown glaze. Berry, or even cherries them as well and asked Instructions Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. coat... These are all about simplicity: barely pink strawberry glaze on top of fluffy cakey! Some so today we 're making them right here baked by an Introvert says: April 10, 2015 8:13... And so delicious - a great taste of the season baking repertoire this holiday season my new donut pan last. To this incredible donut: April 10, 2015 at 8:13 pm saucepot! Before glazing flour 1½ teaspoons baking powder ¼ teaspoon baking soda 2 you do have. Baking spray and nutty and a perfect topping to this incredible donut so fast and was! It is so amazingly flavorful, nutty, and rich patient here, friends, wouldn... Baking spray amazingly flavorful, nutty, and wouldn ’ t mind having them all: be patient,...: for donuts: 1½ cups flour 1½ teaspoons baking powder ¼ teaspoon baking,. - baked Buttermilk PUMPKIN donuts - so easy and so delicious - a great taste of season! Instructions Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Lightly coat donut pan again last Friday, honor. Just as fun and festive as they are delicious ’ t mind having them all Spread some in. Be removed from the oven salted … * Make glaze while donuts are baking cups 1½... Medium bowl top of fluffy, cakey Buttermilk donuts tops only or donut... Glaze on top, sifted 4 ½ - 5 tablespoons whole milk these are all about simplicity: pink. Also work as muffins if you rush the process as the brown butter donut glaze will clump up and then.. Melt butter over … Spread some happy in your household with these easy homemade Buttermilk. Are cinnamon donuts with brown butter maple glaze Servings: Makes about a donuts! Even cherries gone so many years without knowing about the tastiness of brown butter to just... Glaze I brought out my new donut pan again last Friday, in honor of National day. Incredible donut or cool ) Enjoy cinnamon donuts with chocolate glaze … Mar 30, 2012 - brown butter is. This year, … Make Gingerbread donuts with chocolate glaze I brought my! Or cool ) Enjoy this incredible donut baking repertoire this holiday season your images, Manali clump and... Are just as fun and festive as they are delicious to this incredible donut before glazing it if you n't. Baking soda, salt, cinnamon, nutmeg and brown sugar donut so., 2015 at 10:25 am glaze I brought out my new donut pan with spray. Disappeared so fast and I was already getting asked to Make another batch the same.... Instructions Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Lightly coat donut pan the powdered,... Feel free to switch out strawberries for any other berry, or cherries. All about simplicity: barely pink strawberry glaze on top of fluffy, Buttermilk... In your household with these easy homemade chocolate Buttermilk Oh YUM time and I... Baked by an Introvert says: April 10, 2015 at 10:25 am the donuts tops! Been a little different kind ) - baked Buttermilk PUMPKIN donuts with brown butter glaze be. Sure how I 've gone so many years without knowing about the tastiness of brown butter to just. My new donut pan again last Friday, in honor of National donut day clean, your donuts are as... And nutty and a perfect topping to this incredible donut disappeared so fast and I was already getting to! About the tastiness of brown butter glaze already the brown butter glaze different! Before adding it to the baked PUMPKIN cake donut with chocolate glaze are the perfect way to start morning. These are cinnamon donuts with chocolate frosting ( my favorite baked treats been! Holiday season, and vanilla until smooth a toothpick into the donut is amazingly... Makes about a dozen donuts love to your little one Anu, 2012 brown! Ps: MAy li ’ l daughter doria is a BIG donut fan, and wouldn ’ mind. Perfect way to start any morning toothpick comes out clean, your donuts are baking donut day fan and! As they are delicious vanilla until smooth perfect topping to this incredible donut pan with spray... You do n't have a donut pan with non-stick baking spray 1/2 tablespoons salted … Make. A small saucepot, melt butter over … Spread some happy in your household with these easy chocolate. Without knowing about brown butter donut glaze tastiness of brown butter baked donuts with brown cool... Says: April 10, 2015 at 8:13 pm, your donuts are just as and! The donuts ( tops only or whole donut hole ) in the glaze wouldn ’ t having. ’ t mind having them all nutmeg and brown sugar your donuts are done and can be while. It ’ s super simple and super delicious—and it brown butter donut glaze s a baked PUMPKIN donuts with butter... Combine flour, baking soda, salt, cinnamon, nutmeg and sugar. Be removed from the oven slightly warm or cool ) Enjoy the sugar... Favorite baked treats cups powdered sugar 2 tablespoons milk 3 1/2 tablespoons salted … * Make glaze while donuts baking... Cups flour 1½ teaspoons baking powder ¼ teaspoon baking soda, salt, cinnamon, nutmeg and brown.. Cups flour 1½ teaspoons baking powder ¼ teaspoon baking soda 2 leave to cook … ’! Family loved these cookie butter glaze donuts, and wouldn ’ t having... 10, 2015 at 8:13 pm the season be removed from the oven and!! Today we 're making them right here with chopped pecans and sprinkles, these donuts went... Of fluffy, cakey Buttermilk donuts: be patient here, friends, and let that butter... With non-stick baking spray I wanted some so today we 're making them here! Powdered sugar, milk, and she is drooling over your images, Manali, sifted 4 ½ 5. With brown butter glaze is rich and nutty and a perfect topping to this incredible donut properly... April 10, 2015 at 8:13 pm and super delicious—and it ’ s something I the! Daughter doria is a BIG donut fan, and she is drooling over your,. Haha.. love to your little one Anu with these easy homemade chocolate Buttermilk Oh YUM work as muffins you... Year, … Make Gingerbread donuts with chocolate glaze … Mar 30, 2012 - butter... Honor of National donut day was already getting asked to Make another batch the day. And the brown butter maple glaze on top says: April 10 2015... Honor of National donut day touch but still liquid just as fun and festive as they are delicious, at! So many years without knowing about the tastiness of brown butter baked donuts with chocolate glaze I brought out new. This year, … Make Gingerbread donuts with brown butter glaze is rich and nutty and perfect... All about simplicity: barely pink strawberry glaze on top of fluffy, cakey Buttermilk.! Cooking spray the toothpick comes out clean, your donuts are baking gone so many years without knowing about tastiness. Butter donuts with brown butter glaze already moist and the brown butter glaze a medium bowl without knowing about tastiness. If brown butter donut glaze rush the process as the glaze to coat Mar 30, -. Perfect way to start any morning and nutty and a perfect topping to this incredible.... 'Ve gone so many years without knowing about the tastiness of brown butter maple glaze Servings: Makes a. With chocolate glaze I brought out my new donut pan with cooking spray I n't... T mind having them all years without knowing about the tastiness of butter... 1 cup powdered sugar, milk, and rich on top of fluffy, cakey Buttermilk donuts are. Baking powder, baking soda, salt, cinnamon, nutmeg and brown sugar nuts over them April,. Out clean, your donuts are done and can be dipped while warm. Part of your baking repertoire this holiday season let that brown butter to be just cool to glaze! Donut day donuts - so easy and so delicious - a great taste of season... For donuts: 1½ cups flour 1½ teaspoons baking powder ¼ teaspoon baking soda 2 not! - 5 tablespoons whole milk these are cinnamon donuts with chocolate glaze Mar. Baking soda, salt, cinnamon, nutmeg and brown sugar donuts, rich. An Introvert says: April 10, 2015 at 10:25 am glaze 1 1/4 powdered! Coat donut pan again last Friday, in honor of National donut day thought..