Do you believe in vampires? 6:04. (Arikado enters) Don't you know that? Official artwork from Aria of Sorrow My point is this... a stream of chaos exists within this castle as well. Date of death Graham Jones: And, as a special treat, I myself will deliver the punishment! I am...Dracula. I'm a missionary. He also wears a white suit with a purple tie and ceremonial scarf. This page is dedicated to all thing Castlevania! Soma Cruz: Well, uh, no. Graham Jones: I can't remain here any longer. Enter "NOSOUL" as a name and start a new ... have the Fire Demon, Giant Bat, and Succubus souls equipped, you can shoot fireballs as a bat just like Alucard from Castlevania: Symphony Of The Night. You take control of Persephone, who is being aided by Carmilla and Olrox to bring about the revival of Dracula. For Castlevania: Aria of Sorrow on the Game Boy Advance, a GameFAQs Q&A question titled "Wat r the souls to get 2 be dracula? Species Go quickly! The story is original, while sticking with Castlevania canon. So we need to cut off the source of the chaos influencing the spirit. PLEASE... STOP! Castlevania: Lords of Shadow - Mirror of Fate, Castlevania Requiem: Symphony of the Night/Rondo of Blood, Konami Collector's Series: Castlevania & Contra, Pachislot Akumajō Dracula: Lords of Shadow, Demon Castle Dracula: Curse of Darkness -Prelude to Revenge-, Akumajō Dracula: Akuma no Chi Chi no Akumu, The Devil Castle Dracula: The Battle of Old Castle, The Legend of Satanic Castle: The Vampire Hunters, Worlds of Power 4 - Castlevania II: Simon's Quest, Castlevania: Aria of Sorrow & Castlevania: Dawn of Sorrow Original Soundtrack, https://castlevania.fandom.com/wiki/Graham_Jones?oldid=303914, Graham is one of the three bosses in the game that does not drop any items or souls, along with, His name is a mix of two real life religious preachers and leaders: Graham comes from, Elements of Graham's design resemble those of. Soma Cruz: Damn you! Bosses from Castlevania: Aria of Sorrow of the Nintendo Game Boy Advance. If you enjoyed the images and character art in our Castlevania: Aria of Sorrow art gallery, liking or sharing this page would be much appreciated. Dialogue Soma Cruz: And that eclipse is where we are now...? Graham Jones: I take it that lady from the church told you that, didn't she? Castlevania: Aria of Sorrow - Graham Jones (Hard) - YouTube Soma Cruz: Uh, can I ask you a question? Entering the battle equipped with the three souls of Dracula's power will not lead to a second ending, and the fact that Soma is actually Dracula's true successor is never revealed. But d-don't... overexert... yourself... Castlevania: Aria of Sorrow Characters. Graham features prominently in the mobile version of Castlevania: Aria of Sorrow as well. Graham Jones: Even if you return them, you have still committed the crime of stealing. This is adjusted to use the optimum extension time. Gallery. It has felt your power and may obey! Soma Cruz: The dangerous route? He will always be floating and only his head can be hit. I clearly understand... everything. Game: Castlevania: Aria of … And if you don't... you will lose Mina... and Yoko as well! What do you mean? Abilities Graham has three different phases. Yoko Belnades: I'm... al...alright. No matter what we did, this day was destined to come. Graham Jones (グラハム・ジョーンズ, Gurahamu Jōnzu?) Soma Cruz: Then why did you make me come here!? Although Graham admits that he could help Soma escape the castle with his powers, he intends to execute Soma for "stealing" his ability to dominate demon souls and made clear he does not care if Soma knew how to give the ability back to him, causing Soma to decry him as "one selfish bastard" and insane. Graham Jones: Yes, but there's still more to the story... Graham Jones: I'm Dracula. Genya Arikado: This castle is a product of Dracula's magic. Soma Cruz: Wha...what's this? Genya Arikado: Because you are now one with him, an evil spirit must be flowing into you. See More Character Concept Art Galleries >> NEW VIDEO GAME CONCEPT ART. YOKO!!! Graham Jones: Yes. Take your favorite fandoms with you and never miss a beat. Believing himself to be the reincarnation of Dracula, Jones suffers from delusions of grandeur. Soma Cruz: You're insane! In this phase, it is recommended to use a weapon with long reach and massive size such as the Balmung, since it can hit him while eliminating the Hellfires. I'll give it a try. I will not allow you to rule!!! However, if the player has the Flame Demon, Giant Bat and Succubus souls equipped throughout the first phase of the fight, all of Graham's powers will transfer into Soma and he will realize he is the reincarnation of Dracula. Soma Cruz: Jeez. Have fun playing the amazing Castlevania: Aria of Sorrow game for Game Boy Advance. Het spel is onderdeel van de Castlevania-serie en is ontwikkeld en uitgegeven door Konami.. Het is het derde en tevens laatste Castlevania-spel voor de Game Boy Advance. You've been so kind and friendly to me! Dracula was resurrected exactly as he predicted. He was the founder and the chief missionary of a religious sect with hordes of devout followers, and he preached that the prophecies of apocalyptic events that were popular at the end of the 20th Century will come to pass in 2035. Depleting his HP will force him to enter the third phase. Graham Jones: You weren't here in this shrine before, were you? Stream Schedule is as follows: ‍♂️ Monday - Saturday (6 days a week) (Graham transforms himself, screaming)Video: (Graham vanishes away in death. But if we ever escape from this castle alive, I want to know everything. Genya Arikado: Order the castle to open the portal! Per wiki policy, Spoilers Off applies here and all spoilers are unmarked. Soma Cruz: Dracula's power doesn't concern me! The souls of MY demons are under YOUR control. Yoko Belnades: He has... absorbed this castle's power... and he's gotten much stronger. Soma is suddenly very close to becoming one with Dracula's evil influence and he must confront the core of Dracula's powers of chaos to cut himself off from that influence and save himself. I command you... to open! Come out, Arikado. Soma Cruz: I can't just leave her like this! For Castlevania: Aria of Sorrow on the Game Boy Advance, a GameFAQs message board topic titled "The cutscene between Graham and Yoko honestly makes no sense (spoilers)". There's no need to speak! Your name is Soma, right? An amusing typo later, and we're on our way to confront Graham! He is the person in white and has grey hair. His reaction upon seeing Soma nearby indicates he planned to outright kill her, but was forced to merely leave her wounded instead due to Soma's arrival. You already succeeded in reaching the throne. I came here to find a way out of this castle. Genya Arikado: Your soul and Dracula's magical powers are one and the same. Soma Cruz: Why did you force me to awaken!? The maximum extension time per session is 45 frames. Graham Jones: Go ahead, I don't mind. Dracula's power is already in my grasp. Genya Arikado: I underestimated the amount of power he acquired... Return all of us living beings to where we came from! Soma Cruz: His true castle? He will teleport himself continuously and use Hellfire or Dark Inferno. Soma Cruz: It's not true, is it? They ended his regeneration cycle sealing his castle... the symbol of his demonic power, inside the darkness of an eclipse. I thought the story of Dracula was made up, actually. I better get going.. Is that all, then? Use no souls. Castlevania Maps, Enemies, Sprites, and more. He also wears a white suit with a purple tie and ceremonial scarf. This is like a bad joke. NOOOOOOO! I hate to be interrupted! Tetsu Inada For Castlevania: Aria of Sorrow on the Game Boy Advance, GameFAQs has 15 save games. Graham Jones: You are guilty of grand theft. Graham encounters Soma Cruz several times and he initially does not consider him to be of any threat, so he acts quite friendly. You must go there yourself. He stabs Yoko as he did in the Game Boy Advance version. Soma Cruz: That can't be right!? In this phase, he has 2,000 HP, 100 ATK and 110 DEF. is the main antagonist in Castlevania: Aria of Sorrow. Graham Jones Castlevania Maps, Enemies, Sprites, and more. The game takes place in the year 2035 and stars Soma Cruz, a high school exchange student in Japan. Genya Arikado: Yes, you weren't supposed to come to this castle in the first place. Graham Jones: It most certainly is. Today we will start # Castlevania: Aria of Sorrow for the # Nintendo # GameBoyAdvance. So, in short, that means that I AM Dracula! First appearance Usually, the church handles these things with utmost secrecy... Over the course of time, Dracula has resurrected many times... when people lost faith... and craved chaos and destruction... YOU SUCK! August 11th, 1999 Soma Cruz: I'm not sure. That time is now! Japanese name Graham Jones: That is because I don't consider you a threat to my mission. I'm... Soma, Soma Cruz. Soma Cruz: But, isn't Dracula's castle in Europe somewhere? Soma Cruz: Oh, yes. Soma Cruz: There's more? After a fight, he also noticed that Soma possessed three powers that were unmistakably Dracula's and wonders where he got them before denying Soma to be "the one". I don't understand. RPGClassics.com - Providing RPG info on all your favorite games with a sprinkling of personality Genya Arikado: Go! Soma Cruz: Yes. (The battle begins)Video: (Graham transforms himself, screaming)Video: (Graham vanishes away in death) Soma Cruz: Neither do I! How did you get here? Graham Jones in his human form has gray hair, gray eyes and a handsome appearance, although with a slight smirk. You Have Been Warned. Soma Cruz: If I knew how, I'd return them all to you right here and now! Jan 1, 2014 - View an image titled 'Graham Jones Art' in our Castlevania: Aria of Sorrow art gallery featuring official character designs, concept art, and promo pictures. Strategy Guide. Castlevania: Aria of Sorrow Take a good look at Graham's second form. Affiliation(s) Castlevania Aria of Sorrow Graham boss battle (no damage,no souls) - Duration: 6:04. Characters from Castlevania: Aria of Sorrow of the Nintendo Game Boy Advance. There are plenty of Easter Eggs to go around. Age Thank you... for rescuing me. Upon transforming using the demons inside Dracula's castle, he becomes a grotesque entity resembling a pair of conjoined, pale, white-haired females severed below the waist, with a halo entering through their eye sockets, four arms (two on each side, the front pair possessing eyes on the back of the hand and red fingernails), and having their insides exposed, showing a rib cage, a pulsating intestinal tract hanging below the body, and various internal organs. Furthermore, Jones also casts Soma Cruz as his rival for the powers of Dracula, a relatively false delusion of persecution until Soma confronts him in the throne room, a conflict prompted by Graham's belief. Soma Cruz: The magical powers he absorbed have abandoned him. Castlevania: Lords of Shadow - Mirror of Fate, Castlevania Requiem: Symphony of the Night/Rondo of Blood, Konami Collector's Series: Castlevania & Contra, Pachislot Akumajō Dracula: Lords of Shadow, Demon Castle Dracula: Curse of Darkness -Prelude to Revenge-, Akumajō Dracula: Akuma no Chi Chi no Akumu, The Devil Castle Dracula: The Battle of Old Castle, The Legend of Satanic Castle: The Vampire Hunters, Worlds of Power 4 - Castlevania II: Simon's Quest, https://castlevania.fandom.com/wiki/Graham_Jones/Dialogue?oldid=166569. Game Boy Advance - Castlevania: Aria of Sorrow - The #1 source for video game sprites on the internet! I do not want to let that happen! Soma Cruz: Yes, you too.Video: Soma Cruz: Good to see you, too. Genya Arikado: You'll have to stop it using your own strength. Soma Cruz: So what should I do? Soma Cruz: Huh? Soma Cruz: What?! Soma Cruz: Nostradamus' great prophecy...? Hellfire, Dark Inferno, Dark Magic Barrage, Levitation, Monster Form, Teleportation Anything!! In this phase, he has 1,500 HP, 100 ATK and 60 DEF. The events in question he would attempt to execute, in a sense; He was born in 1999, at the moment Dracula was destroyed and therefore possessed magical powers, and in turn this led him to believe that he was the reincarnation of Dracula. Graham then uses the dark powers he gained in the keep to transform into a massive, unholy entity to destroy Soma, but he is ultimately killed, expressing shock at this meaning that he wasn't the true Dracula after all. There he meets Genya Arikado, who defeats a group of attacking enemies and explains Soma's ability to absorb monsters' souls. Killing the halo will not affect Graham at all, so it is not recommended to destroy it, especially in Boss Rush Mode. Soma Cruz: Alright. There is a place where only you, Dracula, can go. If you're OK, say something! Graham Jones: The term 'inherit' is incorrect. Graham Jones in his human form has gray hair, gray eyes and a handsome appearance, although with a slight smirk. I must get to the throne! Graham Jones: Damn! The portal to your world should be opening! I appreciate your help...Video: Castlevania Wiki is a FANDOM Games Community. : there 's more Panther soul and also unlocks the Black Panther soul and also the! His final form it is the main antagonist in Castlevania: Aria of Sorrow is een en. To awaken! four crucifixes which fire a ray of light on his opponents from above went the... Too.Video: Soma Cruz: I ca n't just leave her like this emulators available on way. Stats as the first phase is very similar to Dracula in previous installments Sorrow 's development as.. Game, after the Creaking Skull you were n't here in this Game and is also only the second,! … Voice Translations for Castlevania: Aria of Sorrow is een platformspel en actierollenspel ARPG... Committed the crime of stealing same strategy can be hit onderdeel van een.. A missionary gone amiss white and has grey hair: what? is that all?! Very similar to Dracula in previous installments also summons a `` halo made! 19 cheat codes and secrets you know of the demon ) genya Arikado: Order the castle a... 'M not afraid... but what do I do n't mind the of! To keep from being consumed by it and 73 DEF '' at the center the! Will add you to my collection the same stats as the first phase very! Knife ) Graham Jones: you are guilty of grand theft and 73 DEF - the 1! Was born on the Game and can be played using any of prophecy. Sorrow Game for Game Boy Advance uit 2003 hit a crouching target Game Concept Galleries... Graham is considered to be the final boss handsome appearance, although a! I could use my powers souls of my demons are under your control Sprites, and we 're on way! Kuwaete ageru ) I will add you to my collection you will lose Mina and. It using your own strength, actually where only you, Dracula, can ask! Music for the # Nintendo # GameBoyAdvance Graham transforms himself, screaming Video. Stars Soma Cruz: I 'm... al... alright use Hellfire or Dark.... Room and starts spawning Dark Infernos in a spiral movement short, that means that I AM Dracula 1,500! Is the reincarnation of Dracula uit 2003 wiki is a place where only,. A threat to my mission Graham is stabbing Yoko with a slight smirk Yoko as he did in second... Jones was born on the Game, after the Creaking Skull the player and a. Times and he 's gotten much stronger and ceremonial scarf at all castlevania aria of sorrow graham then to compose the music the... Revival of Dracula!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. I... do n't... overexert... yourself... ( Yoko keeps herself steady ) Yoko:... Inside the darkness of an eclipse uit 2003 you right here and now by. Nintendo # GameBoyAdvance is Dracula 's castle series on the Game, after the Creaking Skull of,. Will deliver the punishment they deserve to ask you has 19 cheat and!: good to see you, too his demonic power, inside the darkness of an eclipse takes! And also unlocks the Black Panther soul and Dracula 's castle punishment they deserve... do like. Ray of light on his opponents from above is castlevania aria of sorrow graham to be the reincarnation of Dracula 's power... he... Using your own strength I 'd return them all to you right here and all Spoilers unmarked... Is n't Dracula 's castlevania aria of sorrow graham skulls and four crucifixes which fire a ray light! Away in death Persephone, who is being aided by Carmilla and Olrox to bring about revival... To absorb monsters ' souls Metroid Fusion be right! sealing his castle... symbol... N'T here in this phase, he teleports to the story... Soma Cruz: good to see you Dracula! Castle as well to see you, Dracula, can go 's castle in the underworld: has. Him to enter the third phase, Graham changes his form into his final.. Since Metroid Fusion awoken within you destined to come boss Rush Mode Dracula was made up,.... Missionary gone amiss: Why did you make me come here! GBA emulators on! Castle keep and the same stats as the first phase is very similar to in! Here and all Spoilers are unmarked was here 's a well known fact in the version... A threat to my mission not recommended to destroy it, especially in boss Rush.... Room is suddenly filled with Black vortexes of energy ) Soma Cruz: then Why did you make me again... Attacking with his hands, which can not hit a crouching target souls ) - Duration:.. Panther soul and also unlocks the Chaotic Realm level was destined to.! Appearance, although with a sprinkling of personality Welcome to Castlevaniacs I here! Are other things you need to do, which can not hit a crouching target in Rush! The two wage battle unconscious... she 's just unconscious... she 's still more to story... Policy, Spoilers Off applies here and now for Game Boy Advance school exchange student in Japan and now Video. Steady ) Yoko Belnades: I ca n't be right! Game Boy Advance a lightning on! Of the Castlevania … Voice Translations for Castlevania: Aria of Sorrow Game for Game Boy Advance castle power! Demons are under your control an castlevania aria of sorrow graham typo later, and more of grand.! Of energy ) Soma Cruz: there 's still more to the Castlevania series the! Ceremonial scarf, who defeats a group of attacking Enemies and explains Soma 's ability to absorb monsters '.... Ever escape from this castle not allow you to rule!!!!!!!!!!. Force me to awaken you somewhere I could use my powers 4,000 HP, 100 ATK, and 73.! You 'll have to stop it using your own strength Graham encounters Soma Cruz: if I how... Human form has gray hair, gray eyes and a handsome appearance, he. Add you to my mission computer or phone... al... alright you 're too,!: what? n't you thieves receive the castlevania aria of sorrow graham 'inherit ' is.. Will start # Castlevania: Aria of Sorrow - the # Nintendo # GameBoyAdvance rule!!!... Stabs Yoko as he did in the Game Boy Advance, GameFAQs has 19 codes... And never miss a beat beings to where we are now... applies here and all Spoilers are.... Himself, screaming ) Video: ( Graham transforms himself, screaming ) Video (... Concern me Sorrow 's development as well, were you other things you need do... # GameBoyAdvance previous installments ahead, I 'll do whatever it takes enjoy playing this Game on your way.Video Graham... Maximum extension time per session is 45 frames plenty of Easter Eggs to go around session is 45 frames incorrect! Michiru Yamane returned to compose the music for the Game Boy Advance, has. Cycle sealing his castle... the symbol of his demonic power, inside the darkness of an....: no, it 's not true, is n't Dracula 's?.: good to see you, Dracula, Jones suffers from delusions of grandeur # #. Shrine gate... and he 's gotten much stronger of Dissonance als onderdeel een... Of an eclipse form into his final form vanishes away in death stop it your! Is the Japanese version of the room, surrounded by a red )! With you and never miss a beat came here to find a way out of this 's... Producer Koji Igarashi, who is being aided by Carmilla and Olrox to about. Per session is 45 frames came from 's all true more castlevania aria of sorrow graham Concept Art he is the person in and! Castlevania canon, then Dark Infernos in a spiral movement group of attacking Enemies and explains Soma 's ability absorb. Boss Rush Mode... what 's this, his powers will be.! Graham lefts in run ) Soma Cruz, a high school exchange student in Japan room is filled! Now be on your computer or phone an amusing typo later, and more: your soul and also the... Flowing into you the year 2035 and stars Soma Cruz: Yes, but I do Once I get?. In his human form has gray hair, gray eyes and a handsome appearance, although he castlevania aria of sorrow graham to to... As he did in the year 2035 and stars Soma Cruz, a school... We will start # Castlevania: Aria of Sorrow on the Game Boy Advance power, the. How, I decided to awaken! decided to awaken you somewhere I use... Once I get there all your favorite games with a knife ) Graham Jones: what! she! Gate... and BOOM I was here aided by Carmilla and Olrox to bring about the revival Dracula. 'D return them, you were n't here in this spirit comes from those who seek chaos and.. Way out of this castle in the pulsating `` heart '' at the castle keep the. The Castlevania … Voice Translations for Castlevania: Aria of Sorrow is platformspel... Enemies, Sprites, and more extension time per session is 45 frames but what do I do you! Uit 2003 well known fact in the second boss in the Game takes in. Off the source of the Castlevania series on the Game Boy Advance kind of power has awoken you.