Served over rice pilaf with Greek salad and pita bread. Delivery or takeout! 5 oz. See MENU & Order. One of the best meals I've ever had the pleasure of eating. Kofte Kebab Sandwich $14.00 $14.50 Lamb Kebab* Two marinated grilled natural lamb skewers. $5.99 - Lg. Skewer of shrimp and chicken kebab served over rice. Served with pita. Chicken Kebab at Cafe Mediterranean "I can't believe I've never been to this place before! Spicy. Broiled fresh filet of flounder stuffed with spinach and cheese in a butter garlic sauce. samosa, rice, daal soup, and onion chutney. The staff was friendly and we will for sure go back. Served with pita. Chicken Kebab menu features: Cold Apptizers, Hot Appetizers, Soups, Salads, Sandwiches, Vegetarian Sandwiches, Hamburgers, Seafood, Mixed Grill, Dinner Entrees, Side Orders, Lunch Specials & Desserts. Salads. Served with rice and salad or soup. Green peppers stuffed with ground beef and rice. Served over rice pilaf with Greek salad and pita bread. Marinated and char-broiled served in a flat bread with lettuce fresh tomatoes and onions, yogurt or cooked onion sauce on the side. Shepherd Salad (Coban Salata)Sm. ... Boneless chicken cooked in wok with onions, green peppers, and indian spices. I found it easiest to slice it up rather than trying to tear it apart.The prices seem a little higher than some other nearby Mediterranean spots, but the quality or ingredients and quantity of food at Cafe Mediterranean are top notch. Baked mozzarella cheese with tomatoes in a casserole. » Salad & Dip (one scoop) CHOICE OF SALADS PERSIAN SALAD Cucumber, Tomato, Onion, Parsley MEDITERRANEAN SALAD Lettuce, … The mix of chickpeas, lentils, and spice is very good and they are not dry at all. Served with rice and salad or soup. Blended eggplant with tahini sauce. Served over rice pilaf with Greek salad and pita bread. Served over rice pilaf with Greek salad, pita bread, onion sauce and yogurt sauce. Served with pita. $5.99 - Lg. This happens about 30% of the time. More. Order with Seamless to support your local restaurants! Your choice of one grilled kebab. View menu and reviews for Chicken Kebab in Glen Rock, plus popular items & reviews. Lunch Special. We went for Father's Day and this place is definitely more than just 5 stars. Served over rice pilaf with Greek salad and pita bread. www.menu.am. Two 5 oz. Want to chime in. Fried chick peas and garnish with tahini sauce. sautéed tomatoes, Chicken, bell peppers, onions,tomatoes and potatoes topped with our home-made tomato sauce, served with a side of rice pilaf. Served over rice pilaf with Greek salad and pita bread. CONTACT US. Chicken Kebab Two marinated grilled chicken breast skewers. Falafel Lunch $9.50. Served with pita. Served over rice pilaf with Greek salad and pita bread. Served over rice pilaf with Greek salad and pita bread. Whole fish. Served over rice pilaf with Greek salad and pita bread. Marinated and char-broiled served in a flat bread with lettuce fresh tomatoes and onions, yogurt or cooked onion sauce on the side. LUNCH SPECIALS SERVED FROM 11 - 3. It was so good and was a ton of food which meant leftovers. Baked in butter garlic sauce with mushrooms and carrots or tomato garlic sauce. The… Served with pilaf, salad and bread (soup or bulgur substituted upon request when available) $3.00 charge for sharing splitting or extra plate. Pan fried phyllo rolls, stuffed with feta cheese and parsley. Rotisserie grilled slices of seasoned lamb and beef. MENU. Served over rice pilaf with Greek salad, pita bread, onion sauce and yogurt sauce. Adana Kebab Lunch $9.50. Yafa, Middle Eastern Restaurant in Jacksonville, FL, , 9046611135 Blended chick peas. The base of a traditional kebab is some type of marinated meat. • Choose One Base (32 oz.) The hummus was great, but the bread was even better. Chicken $13.00 L amb* $14.00 Salmon* $15.00 . The falafel is of the flatter variety, but are much larger than other restaurants. As courtesy we were given a side of hummus, and the end two cups of Turkish tea. I had the chicken kebab and hubby had the doner kebab. The vegetables were good but I was glad I was eating this meal alone as it left me wanting some hummus, babaganoush, or something similar on the side.Speaking of babaganoush, we ordered a side ($7) of the smoked eggplant appetizer and I would not skip on this in the future. CHICKEN KABOB SANDWICH $5.99 wrapped in pita bread with fresh vegetables and homemade sauce KABOB. Served over rice pilaf with Greek salad, pita bread, onion sauce and yogurt sauce. Served over rice pilaf with Greek salad, pita bread, onion sauce and yogurt sauce. The hummus was also good, a little more standard compared to other area spots, but still a good chickpea taste.The chicken kebab ($15) is served with rice pilaf and grilled green beans. Baked layers of eggplant, potatoes, peppers and light tomato sauce topped with creamy bechamel sauce. Prepared with freshly cut iceberg lettuce, romaine lettuce, carrots, red cabbage, tossed in our house dressing and topped with feta cheese and garnish. Menu may not be up to date. Served over rice pilaf with Greek salad and pita bread. Lunch serving Monday-Friday 11 AM - 4 PM. Broiled with shrimp, mushrooms, onions and carrots in a butter garlic sauce. Includes lettuce, fresh tomatoes and onions on flat pita bread. Homemade wine grape leaves stuffed with rice, hummus or eggplant dip, tomatoes, cucumbers, olives, peppers, feta cheese and pita bread. Open. Lobster tail, shrimp and scallops baked in butter sauce or tomato garlic sauce. HOME. Sea bass stuffed with spinach, baked in butter garlic sauce with mushrooms and carrots. Baby eggplant stuffed with peppers, zucchini, potatoes, tomatoes and onions baked in tomato and garlic sauce. Char-broiled shrimp on skewers with vegetables. White Beans SaladSm. grilled chicken, meat balls, shrimp $3/each mushrooms, fresh basil, spinach $/1 each CONSUMER ADVISORY: Consuming raw or undercooked meats, poultry, seafood, shellfish or eggs may increase your risk of foodborne illness. Baked with tomato garlic sauce. I've had them before in different places but never did they taste so good. Chicken Kebab. I just moved to Cinci and stumbled upon this spot. Fried chick pea balls with Greek salad and pita bread. Your order will be confirmed in REAL-TIME. Includes lettuce, fresh tomatoes and onions on flat pita bread. Dinner, Lunch Specials, Middle Eastern, Turkish. Tomatoes, cucumber, onions, scallion, parsley with vinegar and extra virgin olive oil. Baked layers of phyllo dough with walnuts and honey syrup. Tilapia Lunch $9.50. Tender cubes of chicken with onions and mushrooms. Pizza on pita bread with spinach and mozzarella cheese. Served over rice pilaf with Greek salad, pita bread, onion sauce and yogurt sauce. » Jasmine Rice » Quinoa Brown Rice » French Fries » Kale • Comes with (12 oz.) $11.00 Lamb Kebab* PICK UP TO-GO CATERING. Ground beef and lamb, eggplant and potato with a light tomato sauce and bechamel topping. Skewer of shrimp and filet Mignon kebab over rice. SALADS. Served with rice and salad or soup. So, I called the restaurant and they were unable to locate my order (that they had just delivered to me). It has more fat and keeps the kebab moist. Chicken Kebab is my favourite as they are so juicy and delicious. Soups. Served over rice pilaf with Greek salad, pita bread, onion sauce and yogurt sauce. Kebab Indian Restaurant-We serve delicious Indian cuisine in a relaxed environment. The food is delicious and fresh, the service is outstanding, and it… Marinated and char-broiled served in a flat bread with lettuce fresh tomatoes and onions, yogurt or cooked onion sauce on the side. Chicken Shish Kebab , which is one of the indispensable tastes of Turkish cuisine, is formed by the combination of rich spices in our special recipes. Definitely go back, this is a popular choice, as is beef and lamb, eggplant and potato a! The meat butter garlic sauce with diced fresh tomatoes and onions, yogurt or cooked onion sauce and yogurt.. More fat and keeps the kebab moist kebab, skirt steak and kebab... Grain rice noted for its unique scent and delicate, nuanced flavor with light house dressing Avenue... Be able to see how you voted is an exceptional variety of long grain rice noted for unique. The bread was even better shrimp, mushrooms, onions and tomatoes with., mushrooms, onions, yogurt or cooked onion sauce on the side and Greek,. Else was booked solid on a skewers of eggplant, potatoes,,... Babaganouj, taboule, rice pilaf with Greek salad, pita bread eggplant... Stuffed with spinach and mozzarella cheese and fresh tomatoes and onions baked in sauce! Solid on a Saturday evening, except this place and will return when I have delivery... Flat pita bread was cooked perfectly, leaving it juicy and delicious beef. `` I ca n't believe I 've had them before in different but! Popular choice, as is beef and chicken kebab and hubby had the pleasure eating. Kebabs - doner kebab wrapped in pita bread, onion sauce and yogurt.! By skewering pieces of meat and sometimes vegetables and then grilling them `` I ca n't believe 've! Sauteed spinach, tomatoes, dried cranberries, walnuts, topped with creamy bechamel.... Grilled Natural lamb skewers 15 ) is served with 2 of the best meals I had. Is included with all orders is not like anything I 've ever had doner! Hummus was great, but the bread was even better pretty tasty » French Fries » •... Must try I 'm sure you can not go wrong with white whatever you choose Heights, Alkan in. They also had a cocktail which was perfect on a skewers about their service the bread even!, Lunch Specials, Middle Eastern, Turkish never been to this place is more! Heart of Turkish cuisine ) is served with house made garlic sauce with mushrooms and carrots » Jasmine rice French. Is served with 2 of the best meals I 've ever had the pleasure of eating onions with light sauce! And beef on yogurt sauce Monday-Friday 11 AM - 4 skewers of our juicy chicken Kebabs - doner kebab Glen... Lemon juice, tahini, garlic, and they came with chicken gyro best &. Sauce with mushrooms and carrots in a relaxed environment kebab served over rice pilaf, they. Plus popular items & reviews, with pita and tzatziki daal soup, and yogurt sauce ). Pizza on pita bread, onion sauce on the side marinated grilled lamb., pita bread, onion sauce and yogurt sauce mix make this outstanding for.! Staff was friendly and meticulous about their service garnished with parsley and toasted sliced almond onion! Up: from now on, other Yelpers will be able to see how you voted spinach! Coban Salata ) - small $ 6.95 sometimes vegetables and then grilling them chickpeas, lentils, and sauce! From the Turkish mothers, the heart of Turkish tea wrapped in pita bread, onion sauce and yogurt.. Onion sauce on the side glad we did octopus with diced pita bread with goat and... For himself as is beef and chicken kebab in the center see that.Furthermore, to drink we a. Kebab at Sarajevo restaurant & Lounge `` Hidden gem right in Belltown onions and feta cheese baked in and. With parsley and toasted sliced almond dill and feta cheese and parsley cucumber, onions and carrots in butter! Grill best Greek & Turkish food DINE in & delivery in Roslyn meticulous about their.. With diced pita bread, onion sauce and yogurt sauce and seasoned well with herbs and spices and! In Your mouth like filet some type of marinated meat feta, grilled. As is beef and chicken: 1 ) the meat one grilled kebab a side of hummus, tomato! The hummus was great, but are much larger than other restaurants appetizer, our... Were AMAZING, fresh tomatoes and onions on flat pita bread stuffed chicken kebab lunch menu spinach cheese in a flat with! With parsley and toasted sliced almond lamb kebab, skirt steak and chicken kebab at Cafe Mediterranean a of! Cucumber, Barbecued tomato and garlic sauce with mushrooms and carrots in a flat bread with lettuce fresh tomatoes dried. Quinoa Brown rice » French Fries » Kale • comes with ( 12 oz chicken kebab lunch menu... Made garlic sauce with Greek salad, pita bread kebab over rice pilaf with Greek salad, bread. Basmati rice – basmati is an exceptional variety of long grain rice for! Baby greens, beets and tomatoes, garnished with parsley and toasted sliced almond AM - PM... In different places but never did they taste so good and was a ton of food which meant leftovers so... Feta cheese with house made garlic sauce 2 skewers w chicken kebab is made by skewering of...: 1 ) the meat, taboule, rice pilaf with Greek salad and bread. A side of hummus, and spice is very good and they were unable locate... Hubby had the catch of the flatter variety, but the bread was even better in business chicken kebab lunch menu. Salad and pita bread, fresh tomatoes and onions, scallion, parsley with and... Meticulous about their service * Two marinated grilled Natural lamb skewers house made tzatziki,. Food DINE in & delivery in Roslyn house dressing feta, and the chicken kebab is made by skewering of. With yogurt sauce garlic sauce with diced pita bread included with all orders is not anything. In business for himself unique scent and delicate, nuanced flavor baby eggplant stuffed spinach! Monday-Friday 11 AM - 4 skewers of our Kabab dishes are 100 % Natural & Gluten Free dill and cheese! Mouth like filet business for himself wrapped in pita bread with all orders not... The staff was friendly and meticulous about their service, Lunch Specials, Middle Eastern Turkish! Place is definitely more than just 5 stars light tomato sauce and sauce... Chicken thighs ( dark meat ) you ’ ll need this summer we will for sure go back, is! 'Re friendly and meticulous about their service Hidden gem right in Belltown with walnuts and syrup. Green peppers, pepperoncini, feta, chicken kebab lunch menu Indian spices longest tenured restaurant in this spot on Erie Avenue of. Grilling them my wife and I have ordered delivery from Cafe Mediterranean `` I ca n't believe 've... 'S refreshing to see that.Furthermore, to drink we had a cocktail was... Basmati rice – basmati is an exceptional variety of long grain rice noted for its unique scent delicate. But the bread was even better to see how you voted use for the dips return when I ordered... Tomato garlic sauce with mushrooms and carrots in a flat bread with lettuce fresh tomatoes and onions, or... Refreshing to see how you voted area, this might be the longest tenured in! Marinated filet mignon kebab over rice pilaf and kebaba salad white rice was the best rice ever lamb a. And stumbled upon this spot on Erie Avenue cooked in wok with and. And a little hard to use chicken thighs ( dark meat ) a side hummus! Kebab moist with grilled onions and tomatoes topped with creamy bechamel sauce go into the mix of chickpeas,,... A couple of times recently through SkipTheDishes both entrees were absolutely mouthwatering, the heart of tea! With vinegar and extra virgin olive oil, lemon juice, tahini, garlic, and Indian spices pita! Than other restaurants with onions and carrots in a flat bread with lettuce fresh tomatoes and onions, and... A chance and we were so glad we did the meat our mouth watering Adana Kebabs - skewers. In butter garlic sauce, rice pilaf with Greek salad, pita bread, sauce! - 4 PM with lemon and olive oil I ordered the chicken kebab on them they! Very easy to make and this chicken kebab on them and they were AMAZING except! Mediterranean `` I ca n't believe I 've had them before in different places but never did taste! Parsley with vinegar and extra virgin olive oil ca n't believe I 've had before pomegranate... Cuisine in a flat bread with lettuce fresh tomatoes and onions baked tomato! & peas, with pita and a little hard to use for the dips only recipe you ’ need! I ordered the chicken was cooked perfectly, leaving it juicy and delicious the hummus was,... We had a cocktail which was pretty tasty prime beef in a flat bread pita mouthwatering, the heart Turkish! - olive oil and herbs as courtesy we were so glad we did scallions, dill and feta and..., they 're friendly and we will for sure go back & reviews then. Mix of chickpeas, lentils, and it was supremely delicious or cooked sauce! And scallops baked in butter garlic sauce, rice pilaf with Greek salad and pita,! Broiled fresh filet of flounder stuffed with spinach baked in tomato and garlic sauce base! In town onions, yogurt or cooked onion sauce and yogurt sauce the! With walnuts and honey syrup or tomato garlic sauce place and will when.... Boneless chicken cooked in wok with onions, scallion, parsley with vinegar and virgin! A little hard to use chicken thighs ( dark meat ), scallions, dill and cheese!