My high school buddies and I went to Istanbul for spring break a few years back. Kebab Place, a Mediterranean restaurant in Downtown Santa Ana Serving Organic and Halal Kebabs, Gyro, Burgers, Wraps and Salads. Millions of Chicken & Kebab, Costa Mesa, California. This was the standout dish. Barbecue chicken is often seasoned or coated in a spice rub, barbecue sauce, or both. We're definitely keeping this place in our rotation for take out! A must order. The restrooms and restaurant area was very clean and bright and the service was friendly and prompt. I expected the… $15.99. I was in Indianapolis for a work trip and saw that there was a Turkish restaurant near my hotel. My wife usually gets the chicken kebab and I usually get the salmon. It was so much food (and I ate too much pita - oops) that I easily stretched it into two meals with my leftovers. Bombay House has held down the No. Everything freshly cooked and healthy and tasty. The host/waiter was very polite. Recent Post by Page. Pass on this. Just noticed this restaurant last night and stopped by for dinner. The… I had the Adana Kebab. Want to chime in. Big Johns. Shawarma Kebab is a family-owned restaurant serving Mediterranean and Middle Eastern food. Both were amazing! I'll cut to the chase, the food is excellent. I thought the chicken was seasoned and cooked really well and I had plenty of leftovers for dinner. Menu may not be up to date. Well, cheap means $5-$7 per one item for me, maybe more for others. You go for the amazing Greek salad, the tasty gyros, the vegetarian stuffed eggplant, the lentil soup, and the swordfish kebab. $10.99. "Real Turkish food with a twist." We came here with a group of 10. Sepan Chicken in Glendale serves the Finest Mediterranean, Middle Eastern Food & Rotisserie Chicken. Today at 8:50 AM. Shish kebab were offered at the Morocco structure, mezze platter as well as shwarama at the Lebanese pavilion, and also nasi kuning at the Indonesian pavilion. I prefer the chicken kebab over the beef or lamb, but you can pick your choice of protein out of their long list. The customer service was great as well. A medium size plate was perfect for us all to share.For my entree, I ordered the chicken kebab, served with basmati rice and vegetables. Heads up: From now on, other Yelpers will be able to see how you voted. I hope to try the desserts next time. From Chicken kebabs to Lamb doners all of our kebabs are prepared ... fresh in-store and served with a freshly baked naan and a choice of salad and sauce. An overall favorite was the Adams and chicken kebabs. I was so excited to go here after months of being away, but this time around things have changed.… As mentioned, pita bread came... and when that was empty, the server offered to bring more (and did). Nice decor inside, despite a strip mall location. Jetzt ausprobieren mit ♥ Chefkoch.de ♥. Serving authentic Turkish cuisine unequaled in the New York City / North Jersey area. Had the borscht, warm bread, and lamb and chicken kebabs. View the large selection of hot and cold subs we have on our menu. Their tabouli is the… Nothing can be better than ordering tasty pudding, baklava and coconut cakes.Here you may drink delicious wine.. At Chicken Kebab, you can get a takeaway.The cute staff works hard, stays positive and makes … Didn't expect such a nice place out of here. I guess three out of six ain't bad. Fabulous Mediterranean delicacies with many vegetarian options. Anyways I ordered through grub… Similar to a beef stroganoff (which is also on the menu) but not creamy at all. “, chicken kebabs, lamb dumplings, and grilled vegetables and while we definitely over ate, ... Yelp Collections: Cheap & Tasty - Aidez-moi SVP. https://www.thedailymeal.com › eat › best-halal-restaurants Since this place is next door to my gym, I will be a repeat customer. Mixed Kebab. I made dinner reservations through the Yelp app for the first time (give it a whirl - super simple) and our table for six was ready when we arrived. 11 1/2 Chicken - 1/2 Lule. 8 Grilled Salmon. Our Kabob restaurant serves the choicest meats, fresh vegetables, & desserts that are baked fresh daily. Looking forward to come back again. We're by John O. $10.99. Average, tasteless borsch. Chicken Kebab at River's Edge Mediterranean Cuisine "If you want delicious fresh Mediterranean cuisine this is the place to go. Between that, the Feta Borek (appetizer) - fried phyllo filled with feta) and the large amounts of pita and oil, I was able to bring half of my dinner home.... and I usually scavenge the crap out of my dinner, eating it ALL, most of the time. Their food is yummy! I wished there were more lunch menu options, but overall it was great! Replaced with chicken kebab, turned out to be half raw.Don't recommend this place to anyone. Terrific service is something that people highlight in their comments. $14.99. Didn't merit the price tag. Can't forget about the fresh, warm pita! This unassuming spot is tucked back from the street on Coney Island Ave. They're inexpensive compared to the kebabs in nearby restaurants and just as good. Pass on this. This is a family style restaurant, so it isn't unusual to see parties of 12 dining out, ordering a bunch of salads and kebabs to go around the whole table. We see never disappointed.. We typically order delivery but have also eaten at the restaurant as it has a nice ambiance. I didn't expect anything in particular, but I wasn't expecting that. The Adana Kebab was $14, and my boyfriend had the Chicken Kebab with yogurt, and that was $15. We shared Kharcho, a Georgian soup with meat and rice, and the server was kind enough to bring it in two bowls, almost making us wonder whether he gave us two portions instead of one. 13 1/2 Lamb - 1/2 Lule. $13.99. Kefta Kebab. Tender tips of poultry bust sautéed with cilantro, fresh garlic and also a dashboard of … Ordered borscht and chicken cutlets with mashed potatoes. Very nice old stile Russian restaurant , the food is amazing specialty  chicken kebab and Bronzing. The ️ Braised Lamb 2. The baba ganoush was very fresh and flavorful. The garlic sauce the offer it was amazing, goes well with rice. Finde was du suchst - abwechslungsreich & gut. A couple other main dishes that I really enjoy here:-Kotleti miracle of village: lamb or chicken cutlet served with mashed potatoes (almost everything comes with a side of mashed potatoes here). Fratelli's Pizza Rustica. Red Lentil Soup or Chicken Vegetable Soup. The Stroganoff here is a large portion served with juicy sauce and enough mashed potatoes to last you for days. -Kutaby: I love their Kutaby, which I usually try to get with chicken or lamb whenever I come here. The only quibble I might have is that in retrospect, I should have had my raki without ice. Everything is fresh and all food preparation is overseen by the owner himself. Take it or leave it. Both were amazing! vakos-kebab.cafe-inspector.com - unofficial site. The portions are quite large and the food is very filling. 105 reviews of Istanbul Kebab House "I came here with a couple of colleagues for lunch. I like my meat fully cooked like almost burned. The person who took the order was polite and efficient. Our server was very sweet. Everyday House Specialties. We still do everything the old-fashioned way – it’s never frozen or canned. Nothing even in West Hartford matches it. The chicken kebab is great however the lamb kebab can be a little on the rare side. A must order. Find mouthwatering chicken skewers, lamb gyro and lamb kabobs on the menu. Barbecue chicken consists of chicken parts or entire chickens that are barbecued, grilled or smoked.There are many global and regional preparation techniques and cooking styles. I like the food. Being that we are from baku and were exposed to fine kavkazi foods and restaurants since a young age, we were amazed at the quality of the foods. 10 1/2 Shish - 1/2 Lule. Heads up: From now on, other Yelpers will be able to see how you voted. Istanbul, no wonder people love you on Yelp! Turned out to be stinky lamb. Chicken Kebab at La Mediterranee "I've been a loyal customer to La Mediterranee over 20 years, being originally introduced here by my sister. But hey, interestingly enough, that's the Russian way.The food is consistent and the menu never changes. The baba ganoush was very fresh and flavorful. Last time I was here, I also tried the baby eggplant on a skewer, which didn't particularly taste like anything special (it could have used some seasoning), but I found it refreshing to have vegetables on the skewers section of the menu. I ordered about 300 worth of food for a b-day dinner and they did not disappoint. They're all delicious. We got some chicken kebab for kids and the whoe fried fish for adults. This is a delicious but heavy dish, so be prepared to share.-Beef Stroganoff: As with all other Russian restaurants you would have been to, this one also serves Beef Stroganoff, a staple of Russian cuisine. -Dolmas: 10 grape leaves filled with ground beef and rice. Menu may not be up to date. And we didn't ask for more because I ended up bringing the last piece home, but crap. Got the chicken gyro platter with lentil soup. Definitely will come back when I have the chance. My girlfriend and I went here on New Year's Day after reading Pete Wells' 2 star review in The NYT. Shawarma. more. This family-run restaurant is my go-to spot for Turkish food in the area! Cubed cuts of savory chicken delicately seasoned and marinated in our house sauce. The staff were very friendly and the place has a "family owned" sense to it. Even the roasted potatoes were whoa. Everything was so so good... the meats were some of the most juicy I've ever had. Food is pricey as… My Adana Kebab contained two lamb kebabs, plain rice and green beans & carrots... and not an overwhelming amount for the price. She asked us about our super bowl plans, and she generally seemed very down to earth. Living close to here, whenever I feel like eating Russian food, I have the advantage of coming here. Nick C. 12/20/20. For that kind of money, when in Laval, I usually go to Boucherie D'Orient, Au… Best greek good in Mtl? I enjoyed the basmati rice and vegetables, but overall I felt the dish was rather "Americanized" - I was hoping to expand my palette and try new spices, etc.Overall, Istanbul's food left me full and happy and I would gladly return for more! Grilled Chicken Sandwich. At Chicken Kebab, you can get a takeaway. And that was my first and last time there. I recommend their chicken kebabs here, very tasty and tender. The chicken thigh meat wasn't very moist either. Really liked this place. One   Of the best Turkish restaurants I have ever Been to. 306 W 4th ST Santa Ana, CA 92701 (714) 953-8444 House made organic flatbread, … $12.99. If anything is ever left behind, it probably wasn't edible in the first place. Special Offers! While enjoying Shish Kebab, Lamb Chops, and Sac Tava, customers become enchanted with the beautifully adorned interior, which evokes Turkish culture and creates a warm and intimate vibe. I can't wait to go back. Chicken Kebab - 898 Prospect St, Glen Rock, NJ 07452 - Rated 4.7 based on 11 Reviews "The best kebabs ever!! Ask to speak with Mom, for catering or banquets bookings. Delish kebab, very authentic and Baku style kitchen. There's street parking out front, and the restaurant has a warm rustic vibe. Service was attentive without being overbearing. This place offers you a great choice of dishes for attractive prices. The chicken was tender and the seasoning was unique but not overwhelming. The chicken was well seasoned and very juicy, not dry at all. How appropriate that when 3 of us went out for a reunion dinner, we went for Turkish. I would definitely go back when in the Indianapolis area! Yelp Birmingham. ... Read Saori K.'s review of Vakos Kebab on Yelp Read Maggie M.'s review of Vakos Kebab on Yelp. If you save room for dessert (good luck! ), they have some delicious options, which the servers will be more than happy to show you. We took his recommendations and ordered the following:Bread ($1.75): Crusty yet chewy, everything that good bread should be. Whenever I'm home, I try to get Chicken Kebab at least twice. 117 reviews of Chicken Kebab "If you love Turkish food, Chicken Kebab will treat you well. Next time.... Good  ambience, friendly service. This was the standout dish. Seasonal vegetables, paneer +1, chicken +2, lamb +3, shrimp +3, … Big Johns. Pleasant and very helpful waiter! January 8 at 9:03 AM. My favorite dish was the the chicken kabab. Guru Hingal ($12$): Buttery noodles with minced lamb. Telephone: 01491 832737 Click the menu button for the full takeaway … Chicken Kebab at Istanbul Cafe "Istanbul, no wonder people love you on Yelp! Beats every Turkish and uzbek cuisine in the area. Baklava ($3): Just ok. Not as flaky as I would have liked. This restaurant offers you great dishes of Mediterranean and Turkish cuisines. Try the jiz biz if you like weird foods. Their food is yummy! Served with Basmati rice and sautéed vegetables. Food. more. I hope to try the desserts next time. I try to eat here at least once or twice a week. Panini with chicken cooked with carrot, onion and green peppers. Gyro kebab House is well known for its great service and friendly staff, that is always ready to help you. Got the chicken gyro platter with lentil soup. This place was fabulous! And it was always hot. I've eaten here five times and each time I'm amazed at the wonderful flavors and culinary surprises offered. We are very picky eaters, critiquing every little aspect of foods. Luckily, I tried again on an early Sunday afternoon and I was the first one there. She seemed to be handling the whole restaurant by herself (they weren't terribly busy), but she was still very attentive. The food was not only delicious, but extremely fresh! My husband got the falafel wrap and I got the chicken kebab plate. I had to fight with my kids with the warm bread with hummus. As we stepped up to the counter we were presented with a sampling of butter chicken over rice and was it ever good! Takeout is available, but more fun to enjoy the pleasant atmosphere in this establishment. 324 likes. The moment I tried cutlets I felt it was not chicken at all. Waited for my order for ages. There is lots of great food in the neighborhood, but sometimes it has been hard to find something healthy and wholesome that won't leave me feeling gross and overstuffed. We don't share the entrees. I had the Adana chicken kebab as well as the cheese borek as an appetizer. Online ordering menu for Shawarma Kebab. Includes cabbage, pickles and mayo. My family loves the place; you don't go for the ambiance, which, I may add, I would not call "bad". Pick up or get home delivery in Hanover. A light entrée for those who like meat cutlets.-Mother-in-law's chicken: baked chicken served with lots and lots of mozarella cheese, mushrooms, garlic, and of course, it comes with, you guessed right, mashed potatoes! I have tried many places in Brooklyn but this one in terms of kebab has been my favorite. Similar to a beef stroganoff (which is also on the menu) but not creamy at all. They offer both Indian and Afghan dishes. Chicken Shish Kebab at Zeugma Kebab "Came here last night and this was the best Chicken Shish Kebab and Adana Lamb Kebab in the Bay area I have had. Halal | Hand-Cut | Non-GMO Chicken & Prime Beef Kofta Chicken Kebab ($6.50): Did not come on spit and was served with rice, red onion and a Heinz 57 style sauce. I am really glad this place is here! Our menu features Egyptian Salad, Falafel Pita Sandwich, Fried Whitefish Platter, and Hummus with Grape Leaves. Beef or chicken, both are great. The Vegetarian Sampler Platter is a must. Taste our naturally delicious food today for an unforgettable experience Explore our buffet … Gobi Manchurian / $9.99. Being that I LOVE Mediterranean food, I had to stop there for dinner and let me tell you, I was not disappointed at all. We ate outside on the small patio and it was delicious, but probably best for takeaway. The exotic atmosphere is to be found here. The chicken thigh meat wasn't very moist either. Oyster Mushroom Kebab at Bavel "Considering the hype, I found Bavel pretty disappointing. Combination of shish kebab, chicken kebab, and kefta kebab served with grilled vegetable and rice $ 20. 7A Chicken Breast. $11.99. Nick C. 12/20/20. It's still good, but I was expecting great from last year's LA Times restaurant of the year.Even though I made my reservation 6 weeks in advance and… I came here once on a Saturday evening and was turned away because the place was PACKED (good sign, right?) Chicken Kabab at Kabab Grill "Great place to grab late dinner. Green Memorial Park. $12.99. Döner Pita Sandwich "Pure Awesomeness" Tender beef or chicken seasoned with special herbs and spices - freshly sliced and wrapped up and served with jajik, hummus & donerg sauce. Kutaby ($2.50 each): Tried one with greens and lamb. Eating good chicken gyro, chicken skewers and doner is what most visitors advise. Based on the reviewers' opinions, waiters offer great coffee. Outdoor seating available in nice weather.Excellent and knowledgable service. This place was kinda fancy! I expected the restaurant to have a more international flair with Mediterranean decor - that for me was the key missing element. Marinades are also used to tenderize the meat and add flavor. Pass on this. With wooden decor, the village style atmosphere of the restaurant clashes with the many large screen TVs on the walls displaying Russian music videos. Nevertheless, I believe our waiter was Turkish and he explained what any foreign words meant to us.Our group ordered the appetizer sampler plate - great way to try authentic Turkish fare in one dish (tabouli, humus, stuffed grape leaves, eggplant puree, ezme and fried eggplant with tomato sauce). 12 1/2 Lamb - 1/2 Chicken. https://www.indianhealthyrecipes.com › chicken-kebab-recipe-chicken-kabab What a nice place. Tasted very similar to pico de gallo. Cate L. Via Yelp. The food was delicious! 1 spot for Utah County restaurants on Yelp for quite some time, and after a bit of chicken tikka masala or … For our lunch today though, we both opted for an Afghan dish. Spice Garden. (4 1/2 Stars would be more accurate.). I got the chicken schwarma plate with a side of tatziki. We were happy campers. I made dinner reservations through the Yelp app for the first time (give it a whirl - super simple) and our table for six was ready when we arrived. Served with yogurt sauce. You can order perfectly cooked baklava and tasty yogurt. Two of the best-known kebab dishes are shish kebab and shawarma kebab.All Dinner Plates include Biryani Rice, Salad, Hummus, Potatoes and pita bread‎ Kids Menu ADD GYRO MEAT OR CHICKEN SHAWARMA 5.00 ADD SALMON FILLET or Shrimp 6.00 ADD CHICKEN KEBAB OR LAMB KEBAB 5.00- ADD 4PCS OF DOLMA 4.00 ADD VEGGIE BROCHETTE 5.00 ADD 4 PCS … The kebabs were solid -- the chicken kebab and the yogurt sauce kebabs were the best that I tried, but everything was fine. House of Kebab, family owned and operated since 1982, serves a variety of fresh, healthy mediterranean-style dishes with a unique blend of herbs and spices. Both tasted great. Want to chime in? I found this little kebab shop in the Pickering Town Centre food court today. Order online or calling (323) 669-0616! The chicken was well seasoned and very juicy, not dry at all. It was grey. 9 Quail. $5.99. Delivery & Pickup Options - 7 reviews of Bawarchi Kebab "Wow. The lamb is a must order and one of the better things we ate. They gave us a LOT of bread. I've been eating here since I was in elementary school. This family-run restaurant is my go-to spot for Turkish food in the area! Avoid at all costs, ‘USA Chicken’ is debate-able as I’m pretty certain well cooked chicken isn’t dark white and as tough as rubber. We got the chicken kebab and lamb&beef gyro plate along with a baba ganoush appetizer. Sammy was the man, always real polite and friendly. Food was good: The appetizer dips hummus, etc., clearly are homemade and have a nice texture. Chicken Shish Kebab. Salad. It was delicious. Their pieces are bigger than you average Turkish spot and the meat is juicer. Short, adequate wine list , including some very good Turkish wines and a full bar. Chicken Shish Kebab at Zeugma Kebab "Came here last night and this was the best Chicken Shish Kebab and Adana Lamb Kebab in the Bay area I have had. There were a few things other than kebabs on the menu, but that was the main thing. The salad was decent too. Journey To Baku salad ($11): Could hardy taste the eggplant. If the restaurant were closer, we'd try it again and stick to the more traditional Azerbaijan dishes which seemed to be best here. Appetizers: -Soups: Get a soup here. The cute staff works hard, stays positive and makes this place great. I stopped here for lunch while walking around Oakland, and it was absolutely perfect. Chicken kebab and baklava were outstanding. She loves hers, I love mine. I loved the chicken kebab-it was very juice and savory. There's 3 big reasons why our Spicy Lamb Gyro sells better than anything else on the menu: 1. The kutabi, dolma, lamb ribs, chicken kebab, lulya was amazing. Whenever I'm home, I try to get Chicken Kebab at least twice. order online at https://www.mybigjohns.com # BigJohns # Kebab # chicken # takeaway # justeat # naan # chips See More. Modern Indian Restaurant in District 1 Ho Chi Minh serving authentic North Indian cuisine in elegant ambiance. Some of their appetizers are good and some are not tasty. Wonderful service. Guru Hingal ($12$): Buttery noodles with minced lamb. The food was also still warm and packaged neatly. DOY GRILL - FRESNO (NEW) Hours: Mon-Sat 10 AM - 8 PM Sun CLOSED Address: 424 E Bullard Ave. Fresno, CA 93710 Phone: (559) 840-1440 Submit corrections. They were both really good. Both were excellent! We ate outside on the small patio and it was delicious, but probably best for takeaway. This is another appetizer that you can share in a big group. Hate to see this… Nadi Halal Kebab House - Nadi Halal Kebab House Offers Halal Chicken in Scarborough, ON Chicken-Kebab is not a fancy place; there’s a Formica counter with stools, a few booths (but only one table suitable for a group larger than 4) and a selection of oil paintings u0003on the wall that, well, I wouldn’t have chosen. The kebabs are a must here. A must order but kind of ridiculous that they charge for this. Atmosphere is cozy and relaxing. Chicken Kebab ($6.50): Did not come on spit and was served with rice, red onion and a Heinz 57 style sauce. Highly recommend !!!! Seasoned minced beef, lamb, parsley, and onion served with grilled vegetables and rice $ 14. We're definitely keeping this place in our rotation for take out! Chicken Kebab at Shirazi Cafe "I always order from here when I crave kebob's. The… Yelpers love the chicken tikka masala, which earns high marks for its tender, moist chicken, and the Michelin Guide touts its chicken Memoni samosas. Submit corrections. Rotisserie chicken has gained prominence and … Tender beef or chicken seasoned with special herbs and spices - sliced and wrapped up in a fresh and warm pita bread; served with jajik, hummus & donerg sauce. Chicken Kebab at Nicks Bistro "I always order the lamb chops and my partner orders the chicken kebab. Overrated place. Being Turkish, I've had my fair share of some amazing dolmas, and these don't even come close to those standards, but for $14, 10 dolmas that taste good are a steal. We're located north of West Chester University at the corner of Market Street and Walnut Street. The meat is well seasoned and the dough is light and thin. I had red borsh with chicken kebab and mashed potato. We were driving by Indy and trying to find a different type of food.It was very clean and comfy place. I tried the Urfa Kebab and my colleague had the chicken sandwich. Kebab - Wir haben 93 beliebte Kebab Rezepte für dich gefunden!