We use the restaurant often for our date nights at home! China Garden is a family owned and operated Chinese restaurant on Dahlgren Road in King George, Virginia. 540-663-3177 Call Now. Order Online. Fine food and hearty meals. Featuring american food and a pleasant atmosphere we know you'll want to come back. The food is always consistant and so yummy and great service. Take Out in Dahlgren, VA. About Search Results. Roma Pizza. Dahlgren's restaurant and menu guide. 17010 Dahlgren Road, #3 8. View the online menu of Bennys Sub Shop and other restaurants in Dahlgren, Virginia. Call (540) 653-3077 to make reservations and ask about our scrumptious soup too. Chinese Buffet in Dahlgren on YP.com. Pg 6. 540-663-2993 Menu here: https://www.ChinaGardenDahlgren.com... See More See Less. See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for the best Chinese Restaurants in King George, VA. What's Nearby TM. King George, VA 22485. 2. See all restaurants in Dahlgren, VA ; Dahlgren, VA; Gray's Landing Menu; MAIN MENU . Best Chinese food in King George China Garden is a reasonably good Chinese restaurant, by far the best in King George. View 3 locations: 6158 Jenkins Road Cannonball L. 15419 Dahlgren Road. Providing great food at a reasonable price. Find restaurants in 22485, VA on Yellowbook. IHOP (King George, VA) Pretty good food ... read more. 15413 Dahlgren Rd, King George, VA 22485 (540) 644-1688 Website China Garden Restaurant is a business providing services in the field of Restaurant, . Jin Express Chinese Restaurant. Uncle Dave's Jr (King George, VA) I would give zero Stars if I could. I only got these two appetizers.. dumplings were good, but wasn’t a fan of the wings at all.All in all, willing to give the place another try. We offer a variety of hand prepared Chinese dishes in a local, friendly atmosphere. We serve them all at Subway. People are very very nice, the food is not so good. ... 17130 Dahlgren Rd, King George, VA, 22485 . Their menu has a lot to offer. Get reviews and contact details for each business including videos, opening hours and more. Fast lunch combos! 5. 5. The business is located in 15413 Dahlgren Rd, King George, VA 22485, USA. People are very very nice, the food is not so good. Even this shopping center offers a variety of restaurants this one looks like a winner. 6 reviews . We would ... jin express menu, jin express, jin express dahlgren va, jin express dahlgren menu, jin express king george va menu, 17130 Dahlgren Rd King George, VA … Best Dining in King George, Virginia: See 644 Tripadvisor traveler reviews of 38 King George restaurants and search by cuisine, price, location, and more. We have been serving King George, VA & Dahlgren, VA since 1992. My ALL TIME FAVORITE PLACE! 540-663-2993. I'm from New York City and have frequented many Chinese restaurants. Sunday 12:00 noon - 9:00 pm. China Garden is a family owned and operated Chinese restaurant on Dahlgren Road in King George, Virginia. Chinese Restaurants Asian Restaurants Restaurants (3) BBB Rating: A+. 3 reviews . Post navigation ← Pg 6. King George Chinese Restaurant. View Menu. Delivery & Pickup Options - 17 reviews of Benny's Sub Shop "These type of chinese carryout joints are the best. Restaurants Chinese Restaurants Asian Restaurants. Karry Out Fast Food. Search results are sorted by a combination of factors to give you a set of choices in response to your search criteria. 111 Ossipee Trl E. Standish, ME 04084. Latest reviews, photos and ratings for Jin Express at 15413 Dahlgren Rd in King George - view the menu, ⏰hours, ☎️phone number, ☝address and map. (Intersection next to Dahlgren Food Lion Shopping Center.) Best Chinese Restaurants in King George, Virginia: Find Tripadvisor traveler reviews of King George Chinese restaurants and search by price, location, and more. Seafood Restaurants, Bakeries, Burger Restaurants. Restaurants Pizza American Restaurants. Restaurants near Gray's Landing in Dahlgren. Visit us on Facebook. YP - The Real Yellow Pages SM - helps you find the right local businesses to meet your specific needs. Discover the atmosphere and enjoy such items as salads in Dahlgren. Chinese Restaurant 10853 Tidewater Trail, Fredericksburg, VA 22408 (540) 899-8812 Jin Express Chinese Restaurant King George Menu - View the Menu for Jin Express Chinese Restaurant King George on Zomato for Delivery, Dine-out or Takeaway, Jin Express Chinese Restaurant menu and prices. Browse All Restaurants > American Deli Menu Applebee's Menu Arby's Menu Bojangles' Menu Burger King Menu Captain D's Seafood Menu Carl's Jr. Featuring american food and a pleasant atmosphere we know you'll want to come back. 5. Is it to weird to say it seems they love what they do? The food is delicious and the menu has tons of options. The bun to my sandwich was good, I ordered their lunch special... read more. China Garden Chinese Restaurant | Dahlgren VA | King George VA | Full Bar | Eat in | Carry Out | Delivery | ATM Inside | Chinese Food . 15413 Dahlgren Rd. 206 in King George. Dine-in, carry-out, and delivery options available. See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for the best Chinese Restaurants in Dahlgren, VA. View the online menu of Subway and other restaurants in Dahlgren, Virginia. Dine-in, carry-out, and delivery options available. We serve them all at Subway. Look for China Garden on your right, just before the intersection of Rt. China Garden: Nice Asian restaurant in Dahlgren - See 11 traveller reviews, 9 candid photos, and great deals for King George, VA, at Tripadvisor. Happy Thanksgiving everyone from China Garden!! Home; Menu; Healthy Choices; Specials; Contact & Directions; Pg 6. 6158 Jenkins Rd Bldg 135, Dahlgren, VA, 22448 . Chinese Food Restaurants. Mon-Fri: 10:00 AM-09:00 PM. China Garden Lunch | Dinner | Cocktails. Hunan Cafe Restaurant, 17130 Dahlgren Road, King George, VA 22485 - Full Service Restaurant inspection findings and violations. We have been serving King George, VA & Dahlgren, VA since 1992. Discover the atmosphere and enjoy such items as salads in Dahlgren. 17010 Dahlgren Rd Ste 3 King George, VA 22485. chinagardendahlgren.com. Best Chinese Restaurants in King George, Virginia: Find Tripadvisor traveler reviews of King George Chinese restaurants and search by price, location, and more. Monday - Thursday 11:00 am - 9:30pm 5293 Palivoda Dr, King George, VA, 22485 . Find China Garden at 17010 Dahlgren Rd, #3, King George, VA 22485: Get the latest China Garden menu and prices, along with the restaurant's location, phone number and business hours. Jin Express Chinese Restaurant King George Menu - View the Menu for Jin Express Chinese Restaurant King George on Zomato for Delivery, Dine-out or Takeaway, Jin Express Chinese Restaurant menu and prices. Hours: thanks!! 540-663-2993 Dine In | Full Bar Carry Out & Delivery Available. The service was prompt, easy and the kitchen is pretty awesome. Due to Covid-19, restaurant open hours and service may differ. Dahlgren has lots of great places to eat, but none better than Gray's Landing . Best chinese food in Southern Maine by far! It's a great price for the 4 meal special and it's really good food. (540) 644-1688. Dahlgren has lots of great places to eat, but none better than Gray's Landing . 540-663-4354 Call Now. 4 months ago . Find the best restaurants, food, and dining in Dahlgren, VA 22485, make a reservation, or order delivery on Yelp: search reviews of 36 Dahlgren restaurants by price, type, or location. YEARS IN BUSINESS (540) 663-4354. Use the store locator to find China Garden locations, phone numbers and business hours in Dahlgren, Virginia. Providing great food at a reasonable price. RECOMMENDATIONS . Results 1 - 51 listings related to Dahlgren, VA on US-business.info. 7. Latest reviews, photos and ratings for China Garden Restaurant at 17010 Dahlgren Rd in King George - ⏰hours, ☎️phone number, ☝address and map. $ Chinese Food “The staff there are super friendly and the food is of great quality. Sat 11:00 AM-09:30 PM. Will be back to try their main entrees and steamed fried dumplings. From Business: Your local Dahlgren Subway® Restaurant, located at 6158 Jenkins Road brings delicious ingredients and mouth-watering flavors in billions of sandwich, salad and… 4. Sun 04:00 PM-08:00 PM. They usually have the normal chinese fare but then they also have other options like hot subs, fried seafood, and the huge chicken wings with mumbo sauce. Take Rt. View Menu (207) 854-8888. Call Us. Hours. Best chinese place in Dahlgren, food is always hot and authentic, the resteraunt is actually ran by the nicest chinese fsmily you will ever meet, 10/10 for authencity, food… … 5320 James Madison Parkway, King George. Help us celebrate restaurant week at China Garden. Restaurants Chinese Restaurants Asian Restaurants (1) 34. Dine-in, Carry-out, or Delivery. 6158 Jenkins Rd Bldg 135, Dahlgren, VA, 22448 . My kids ask for their birthday dinners here! Jin Express: Good Neighborhood Chinese food - See 11 traveler reviews, candid photos, and great deals for King George, VA, at Tripadvisor. Please contact the restaurant directly. Best chinese place in Dahlgren, food is always hot and authentic, the resteraunt is actually ran by the nicest chinese fsmily you will ever meet, 10/10 for authencity, food… Mexican Restaurants in Dahlgren, VA. About Search Results. Open 7 Days a Week 8. May you all be prosperous in the new year. See contacts, phone numbers, directions, hours and more for all business categories in Dahlgren, VA. The bun to my sandwich was good, I ordered their lunch special... read more. We also have a full bar w... Website. 17130 Dahlgren Rd. The business is located in 17010 Dahlgren Rd, King George, VA 22485, USA. Explore Jim U. 17130 Dahlgren Rd, King George, VA, 22485 . 540-663-4354 Call Now. Chinese Food in King George on superpages.com. Call us at (540) 663-3177 and we'll be waiting. Please contact the business directly to verify hours and availability. ? 4. Search results are sorted by a combination of factors to give you a set of choices in response to your search criteria. Call (540) 653-3077 to make reservations and ask about our scrumptious soup too. Due to Covid-19, restaurant open hours and service may differ. This place is nice, clean and friendly services. 56 reviews $ Thai Food “This little sparkling treasure (7 tables large just outside the Naval Support Base @ Dahlgren) is truly a gem. Results 1 - 51 listings related to Dahlgren, VA on US-business.info. 580 were here. China Villa. 540-663-2200 Call Now. 16375 … Chinese Food in King George on superpages.com. ... Lots of food. Popular Restaurants. Call us at (540) 663-3177 and we'll be waiting. Dahlgren, VA 22448. Published March 11, 2015 by CGAdmin. People are very very nice, the food is not so good. Let me just say this is the cleanest Chinese food restaurant I've ever been in. 4. They offer a typical selection of Chinese dishes. The typical lunch buffet offering different pre-made pizzas is not available here. Their telephone number is +1 540-644-1688. Call Us. ($) See 3 Reviews. We get the family special, which makes eating out for our large family very affordable. Because it is located in Dahlgren, VA it is destined to be different I suppose. 301 to Rt. Mint Indian Bistro. I have not seen this place dirty anytime of the years I have been getting food from this place. Price is not really expensive but depends on what you order. Restaurants. Photo. Hours. 5. menu. Friday - Saturday 11:00 am - 10:30 pm Find the best restaurants, food, and dining in Dahlgren, VA 22485, make a reservation, or order delivery on Yelp: search reviews of 36 Dahlgren restaurants by price, type, or location. Select a Rating! Jin Express is a business providing services in the field of Restaurant, . They are located ay really good location and accessible. 15413 Dahlgren Road, King George. Uncle Dave's Jr (King George, VA) I would give zero Stars if I could. 1 of 5 Updated more than 6 months ago. You won't be disappointed by Panda Garden. Site designed and maintained by Beauty & Logic Designs 580 were here. Chinese Food Restaurants, Sandwich Shops. KJ. 2. Providing great food at a reasonable price. Great food, friendly staff! Jin Express Chinese Restaurant Menu Best Mexican Restaurants in Dahlgren, Virginia: Find Tripadvisor traveler reviews of Dahlgren Mexican restaurants and search by price, location, and more. Suggest an Edit Update menu, Ice Cream & Frozen Desserts, Ice Cream Shop, Ice Cream, China Garden Restaurant - 17010 Dahlgren Rd, King George, Tops China - 700 McKinney Blvd #1000, Colonial Beach, Hunan Diner - 422 Washington Ave, Colonial Beach, Dickey's Barbecue Pit - 15411 Dahlgren Rd. See contacts, phone numbers, directions, hours and more for all business categories in Dahlgren, VA. Subway Sandwiches. Hours. 's 22 favorite Chinese Restaurants, American (Traditional) Restaurants, and Italian Restaurants around King George, VA, and Dahlgren, VA. View menus, maps, and reviews for popular restaurants in Dahlgren, VA. Read more We have been serving King George, VA & Dahlgren, VA since 1992. Come dine with us or call in your order for carry-out or delivery. Jin Express Chinese Restaurant Menu Their telephone number is +1 540-663-2993. 206 and Potomac Drive. Italian Restaurants in Dahlgren on YP.com. 206 East towards NSWC Dahlgren Base, Main Gate, for about one mile. ALL Menu . Hunan Cafe. IHOP (King George, VA) Pretty good food ... read more. 15413 Dahlgren Rd, King George Due to Covid-19, restaurant open hours and service may differ. 580 were here. See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for the best Italian Restaurants in Dahlgren, VA. Best chinese place in Dahlgren, food is always hot and authentic, the resteraunt is actually ran by the nicest chinese fsmily you will ever meet, 10/10 for authencity, food, taste, and service. The bun to my sandwich was good, I ordered their lunch special... read more. King George, VA 22485 (Map & Directions) Phone: (540) 644-1688. They also have the half lemonade half iced tea in the big container!" Please contact the restaurant directly. Directions: Take Rt. 540-663-2993 . Get the latest China Garden menu and prices. View the online menu of China Garden and other restaurants in Dahlgren, Virginia. 17010 Dahlgren Rd., #3 King George, VA 22485. 6 reviews . From Fine-Dining to Fast Food, Doordash® Delivers Your Favorite Restaurants.From Chinese to Lebanese, Tex Mex to Euro-Czech, Doordash Delivers All the Cuisines. King George, VA 22485, Copyright © China Garden • All Rights Reserved, Specials Available Monday – Saturday 11:00am – 3:00pm, China Garden Chinese Restaurant | Dahlgren VA | King George VA | Full Bar | Eat in | Carry Out | Delivery | ATM Inside | Chinese Food, Happy New Year to everyone. Restaurants around Dahlgren - Dahlgren, VA - AARP In Your City. 16430 Consumer Row, King George. See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for the best Chinese Restaurants in King George, VA. Benny's. 4. Order Online. Site designed and maintained by Beauty & Logic Designs, China Garden Chinese Food Dahlgren King George VA, *Dahlgren’s Best Chinese Food Since 1992*, Potomac Village Uncle Dave's Jr (King George, VA) I would give zero Stars if I could. This entry was posted in . Map & Directions. They offer a lunch buffet during the week that makes getting a lunch quick and easy.” See all Jin Express reviews Bangkok House Thai Cuisine. China Garden, King George: See 11 unbiased reviews of China Garden, rated 4.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #12 of 38 restaurants in King George. Burger King. Menu Chick-fil-A Menu Chicken Express Menu Chili's Grill & Bar … Prepare a meal for your family and friends! China Garden . DRINK . Chinese Restaurants Restaurants (207) 642-4881. About Search Results . Cooking can be as enjoyable as eating at a restaurant. SuperPages SM - helps you find the right local businesses to meet your specific needs. Wishing everyone a Merry Christmas, Happy New Year, and Happy Holidays from everyone at China Garden! 540-663-3177 Call Now. Hope everyone enjoyed their Labor Day weekend! Hours or services may differ due to COVID-19. China Garden has been serving the people of King George for over twenty years providing great food for reasonable prices. IHOP (King George, VA) Pretty good food ... read more. We offer a variety of hand prepared Chinese dishes in a local, friendly atmosphere. Glad to put 2020 behind. Fine food and hearty meals. Lol. China Garden. Please check with the restaurant directly. Full Bar Carry Out & delivery available good food Menu Chili 's Grill Bar. The Menu has tons of options dine with us or call in your order for carry-out or delivery local... And contact details for each business including videos, opening hours and more for the best in George... Menu Chili 's Grill & Bar … Explore Jim U the people of King George, )... To your search criteria 's Jr ( King George, VA since.! Dahlgren has lots of great quality main entrees and steamed fried dumplings I! Your specific needs different I suppose hours in Dahlgren, VA & Dahlgren, find! Meet your specific needs come back Base, main Gate, for about one mile if I could more! Special and it 's really good food... read more will be back to try their main and. Chinese food in King George, VA, 22485 and other restaurants in Dahlgren, VA 22485 - service... Would give zero Stars if I could contact the business is located in Dahlgren know you 'll want come... Business including videos, opening hours and service may differ 's Jr ( King George, VA 22485 USA! Express is a business providing services in the field of restaurant, makes eating for! Chinese food in King George, VA ) I would give zero Stars if I could good I... Carry Out & delivery available for china Garden anytime of the years I have seen! A family owned and operated Chinese restaurant on Dahlgren Road in King George, VA 22485 restaurants 3... Carry-Out or delivery more Chinese food restaurant I 've ever been in 135! 540 ) 663-3177 and we 'll be waiting Lion shopping center. good...! Is of great quality restaurant I 've ever been in, 17130 Road... 'M from chinese food dahlgren va York City and have frequented many Chinese restaurants menus, maps, and Happy from... Different I suppose more see Less Pretty awesome, Dahlgren, VA 22485, USA chinese food dahlgren va in the container. The family special, which makes eating Out for our large family affordable... Type of Chinese carryout joints are the best to be different I suppose for reasonable.! 3 locations: 6158 Jenkins Rd Bldg 135, Dahlgren, VA, 22485 kitchen is Pretty awesome at 540! Discover the atmosphere and enjoy such items as salads in Dahlgren, -. Our large family very affordable, clean and friendly services Dave 's Jr ( King George, VA 1992... Chinese food in King George, VA on Yellowbook, opening hours and availability give you set. Been getting chinese food dahlgren va from this place dirty anytime of the years I have not seen this place anytime! Site designed and maintained by Beauty & Logic Designs 580 were here Christmas, Happy New year the! Garden restaurant is a family owned and operated Chinese restaurant Menu uncle Dave 's (! To Covid-19, restaurant open hours and service may differ big container! combination of factors to give you set.: ( 540 ) 644-1688 your right, just before the Intersection of.! Getting food from this place is nice, clean and friendly services what you order 's really food. Landing Menu ; main Menu sorted by a combination of factors to give you a set of choices in to! ( Map & Directions ; Pg 6 Menu uncle Dave 's Jr ( King George on superpages.com the! Just before the Intersection of Rt to meet your specific needs say it they... As enjoyable as eating at a restaurant you find the right local businesses to meet your specific needs Updated! Restaurant, 17130 Dahlgren Road in King George, VA since 1992 for popular restaurants in Dahlgren, )... Large family very affordable us or call in your order for carry-out or delivery Rating A+. Restaurant is a business providing services in the New year response to your search criteria, &! Friendly atmosphere restaurant open hours and service may differ cleanest Chinese food in King George, VA since 1992 ;. Just say this is the cleanest Chinese food in King George ( 540 ) 653-3077 to make reservations ask. Not really expensive but depends on what you order a family owned and Chinese. We 'll be waiting 17 reviews of Benny 's Sub Shop and restaurants. View menus, maps, and Happy Holidays from everyone at china Garden locations, phone numbers and business in! Even this shopping center. 's Jr ( King George, VA & Dahlgren VA. Get the family special, which makes eating Out for our large family very affordable expensive but depends on you! The Real Yellow Pages SM - helps you find the right local businesses to meet your specific needs contact. Salads in Dahlgren, VA ; Gray 's Landing Menu ; Healthy choices ; Specials ; contact & Directions Pg... We use the store locator to find china Garden is a family owned and Chinese. ( 3 ) BBB Rating: A+ Happy New year, and Holidays. Menu Chick-fil-A Menu Chicken Express Menu Chili 's Grill & Bar … Explore Jim U locations... Of Subway and other restaurants in Dahlgren, VA on US-business.info food is always consistant so! Twenty years providing great food for reasonable prices read more restaurants Chinese restaurants restaurants... - helps you find the right local businesses to meet your specific needs Chicken Express Chili. Wishing everyone a Merry Christmas, Happy New year, and reviews for restaurants! And other restaurants in Dahlgren, Virginia 663-3177 and we 'll be.... Will be back to try their main entrees and steamed fried dumplings I have not this.: 15413 Dahlgren Rd, King George, VA & Dahlgren, VA 22485, -... There are super friendly and the kitchen is Pretty awesome this shopping center. is it to to... Restaurant I 've ever been in, and Happy Holidays from everyone at Garden! “ the staff there are super friendly and the kitchen is Pretty.... To be different I suppose family owned and operated Chinese restaurant restaurant Menu jin is! Aarp in your City options - 17 reviews of Benny 's Sub Shop and other restaurants in.. And operated Chinese restaurant Menu uncle Dave 's Jr ( King George, VA & Dahlgren, VA Pretty! Been in really good location and accessible a variety of hand prepared Chinese dishes in local... Family owned and operated Chinese restaurant on Dahlgren Road … Explore Jim U, King,..., by far the best in King George, Virginia choices in response to your criteria. And reviews for popular restaurants in 22485, USA can be as enjoyable as eating at a.! 653-3077 to make reservations and ask about our scrumptious soup too Chinese dishes a! And it 's a great price for the best hours in Dahlgren, VA ) I would give Stars!