Restaurants in Brooklyn, NY. Get ready to lick your plate clean at Claw Daddy's in New York. Pizza, Cajun, Creole, Great service- delivery orders are always as ordered- the wait time is sometimes a little too long... That’s right, we’re finally open for weekend brunch in BK and offering our famous claw feast! The business is located in 31 3rd Ave, Brooklyn, NY 11217, USA. Claw Daddy’s, New York City Picture: photo2.jpg - Check out Tripadvisor members' 92,387 candid photos and videos. See restaurant menus, reviews, hours, photos, maps and directions. read more, Never stated that it would be over an hour for delivery. Hi Guys, In this vlog, I take you through a. work week in my life. 18% gratuity will be added to party of 4 or more. The license type is Restaurant Wine. Copyright © 2005-2021 MenuPix, LLC - Logo and related marks are registered trademarks of MenuPix LLC. See BBB rating, reviews, complaints, & more. Hours. We have created a stunning restaurant in Orchard Street where you can enjoy our fabulous Louisiana Boils and Raw Bar in a bright, contemporary restaurant. Claw Daddy's in Brooklyn is looking for an experienced and creative bartender with exceptional bartending skills. Check out their menu for some delicious Seafood. 4.8. COVID update: Claw Daddy's has updated their hours, takeout & delivery options. Claw Daddy’s: Ladies nite out - See 110 traveler reviews, 104 candid photos, and great deals for New York City, NY, at Tripadvisor. Or book now at one of our other 33939 great restaurants in New York. Now, what you’ve all been waiting for, brunching in Brooklyn! About this Business Cuisine Cajun, Creole, Seafood, Sandwiches, American; Meals Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner; Price $15-$30 Hours Sun. Claw Daddy's, a new and exciting seafood restaurant bringing the New Orleans' Cajun & Creole taste to the Lower East Side. Explora el menú, echa un vistazo a los artículos populares y haz un seguimiento de tu pedido. The owner was incre Distance: 0.05 miles, Kind Of Soul ($) I haven't been able to find a really spectacular place for snow crab in the city yet and I had high hopes for this place, but the crab I had seemed overcooked. More Info. oysters but I preferred the raw. 31 3rd Ave, Brooklyn, NY 11217 (347) 318-8893 Website Order Online Suggest an Edit Update menu. Best of Bedford Stuyvesant - Crown Heights, Cajun Restaurants in Downtown - Heights - Slope, Seafood Restaurants in Downtown - Heights - Slope. Get menu, photos and location information for Claw Daddy's in New York, NY. Due to COVID, we have a very limited seatings as only 25% capacity of the restaurant is open for dine-in. Deli The license number is 1311448. Find 11 listings related to Claw Daddys in Queens on YP.com. Order delivery online from Claw Daddy's in Brooklyn instantly with Seamless! :) - See 110 traveler reviews, 104 candid photos, and great deals for New York City, NY, at Tripadvisor. From Pilsener Haus & Biergarten, Hoboken, Nj 64 min; From Mission Dolores, Brooklyn 55 min; From MTA Subway - Broadway (N/W), Queens 79 min I started with a few of their raw oysters which tasted extremely fresh and were pretty decently sized. Order food online at Claw Daddy’s, New York City with Tripadvisor: See 110 unbiased reviews of Claw Daddy’s, ranked #1,661 on Tripadvisor among 13,035 restaurants in New York City. Make sure you click Allow or Grant Permissions if your browser asks for your location. Claw Daddy’s: Love it - See 110 traveler reviews, 104 candid photos, and great deals for New York City, NY, at Tripadvisor. $$$ - Expensive ($25-$50) $ - Cheap Eats (Under $10) COVID update: Claw Daddy's has updated their hours, takeout & delivery options. If you're in a hurry, place an order for pickup instead. The permit was granted on November 17, 2014. This position requires a high level of people skills and the ability welcome everyone with a gracious and friendly demeanor. The ideal candidate will be outgoing, friendly, organized, and needs to be able to multitask. Lunch, dinner, groceries, office supplies, or anything else: Postmates delivers from all your favorites places on-demand. See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for Claw Daddys locations in Queens, NY. 492 reviews of Claw Daddy's "I came here for the pre-opening and had the opportunity to try a few different items. 4.2. 11:00 AM - 3:00 PM, 5:00 PM - 10:00 PM. - See 110 traveler reviews, 104 candid photos, and great deals for New York City, NY, at Tripadvisor. Latest reviews, photos and ratings for Claw Daddy's at 31 3rd Ave in Brooklyn - view the menu, ⏰hours, ☎️phone number, ☝address and map. passion fruit with freshly muddled mint and lime, shaken with soju, muddled blackberries & raspberries, shaken with soju and lime juice, topped with rioja, coconut puree and pineapple juice with freshly muddled mint and lime, and soju, apple infused soju with lemon & blueberry compote, honey-infused citrus with a splash of cranberry and soju, new york, ny 4.20% | our own special brewed light beer, alphabet city, ny 4.70% | kolsch-like, easy drinking beer with hints of citrus and white pepper and smooth finish, bronx, ny 6.3% | big english malt backbone, married with piney and citrus American hops, abita springs, la 4.20% | crisp, american style wheat beer with fresh raspberry flavor, brooklyn, ny 6.90% | clean ipa that is packed with flavor and offers a bold balance, flor de campo, santa barbara, california, 2014, bodega tamari reserve, uco valley, argentina, 2017, loveblock, marlborough, new zealand, 2017, piper-heidsieck 1785, la cuvée brut, champagne, france, garlic, butter, parsley, parmesan cheese (half dozen/dozen), deep-fried alligator tail meat, served with our house-made rémoulade sauce, boneless buttermilk fried chicken thigh tossed in our cajun cracklin’ spice, served with spicy ranch and squash pickles, cajun fried rice sausage balls served with our house-made rémoulade sauce & squash pickles, our mac n cheese loaded with crawfish tails, topped with scallions & crumbled ritz crackers, buttermilk fried crawfish tails, served with spicy ranch, shrimp sautéed with butter, garlic and parsley, a New Orleans staple; served with our house-made remoulade sauce, boneless buttermilk fried chicken thigh tossed in our Cajun Cracklin' Spice served with spicy ranch and squash pickles, stewed with crab, shrimp and crawfish, topped with rice & scallions, dark roux gumbo made with chicken and andouille sausage in chicken-bone stock, topped with rice & scallions, baby mix greens, squash pickles & cranberries with balsamic vinaigrette, baby mixed greens, crispy shallots, chow chow, and avocado, tossed in sugarcane vinaigrette, all po'boys come with shredded iceberg lettuce, tomato, and pickles - served with cajun fries, 6oz lobster meat on a roll, served with salad or fries, fried chicken thigh tossed in our cajun cracklin’ spice on a brioche bun with slaw & squash pickles - served with cajun fries, no sauce - simply water boiled, served with melted butter & lemon wedges, blend of variety cajun spices, including cayenne pepper, paprika, parsley and more, original cajun spice mixed with lemon zest and black pepper, original cajun spice mixed with melted butter and roasted garlic, original cajun spice mixed with melted butter and parmesan cheese, blend of all of our sauces to bring out the richest, fullest decadent flavor, still has a bit of kick to it from the cajun spice. Order Delivery or Pickup from Claw Daddy's on 31 3rd Ave, Brooklyn, NY. Price Point Yelp. Find 8 listings related to Claw Daddys in Wyandanch on YP.com. Make online reservations, find open tables, view photos and restaurant information for Claw Daddy's. The largest number of guests allowed is 6 or less for dine-in (ABSOLUTELY no exceptions, including children). Claw Daddy’s: Great seafood place - See 110 traveler reviews, 104 candid photos, and great deals for New York City, NY, at Tripadvisor. Claw Daddy's $$ • Cajun/Creole, Seafood. Delivery or takeout! I'm not normally a beer fan but their lagers and mixed saisons helped me reimagine what beer could be. Join us at our brand new Brooklyn location on the corner of Atlantic & 3rd Ave. Show your ticket and get 10% off when you stop into Claw Daddy’s after the Barclay’s Center. Guests take to street parking at Claw Daddy's' Orchard Street spot. 1717 reviews of Claw Daddy's "This is a new place for Louisiana boil and all type of seafood you could name of! Latest reviews, photos and ratings for Claw Daddy's at 31 3rd Ave in Brooklyn - view the menu, ⏰hours, ☎️phone number, ☝address and map. Claw Daddy’s - Order Food Online - 947 Photos & 472 Reviews - Cajun/Creole - Boerum Hill - Brooklyn, NY - Phone Number - Menu - Yelp COVID update: Claw Daddy's has updated their hours, takeout & delivery options. Find 10 listings related to Claw Daddys in New York on YP.com. We’re located on Orchard Street where you can enjoy our fabulous Louisiana seafood boils and raw bar in a bright, contemporary setting. 31 3RD AVE BROOKLYN. Must have a flexible schedule. Distance: 0.07 miles, Soco ($$) See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for Claw Daddys locations in Long Island, NY. 01/29/2020 - Corliss W Natta Claw Daddy’s: Claw Feast!!!! curbside pickup. Cajun, Creole, Southern, Sandwiches, Two Boots Park Slope ($) I also had some of the grilled (or baked?) Indian, Grill Consider ordering from Claw Daddy's [Brooklyn], because it's particularly popular among locals. The successful candidate will be able to mix and match ingredients in order to create classic and innovative drinks in accordance with customer's’ needs and expectations. ... Brooklyn, NY 11217 (347) 318-8893. The was were nice, this is my new Seafood Spot. First, try refreshing the page and clicking Current Location again. For a closer look at the menu items along with their prices, check out the New York Claw Daddy's menu. Order online from Wings by Claw … Click to add your description here. This restaurant also operates a bar, so a round of drinks with dinner is not out of the question. Claw Daddy's in Brooklyn is seeking a friendly, knowledgeable server with a passion for hospitality to join our team. Bild von Claw Daddy’s, New York City: photo2.jpg - Schauen Sie sich 91.834 authentische Fotos und Videos von Claw Daddy’s an, die von Tripadvisor-Mitgliedern gemacht wurden. 485 reviews of Claw Daddy's "I came here for the pre-opening and had the opportunity to try a few different items. Distance: 0.01 miles, St. Gambrinus Beer Shoppe ($$) oysters but I preferred the raw. read more, Perfect service, fast delivery and relishes food... Worst delivery timeline....... Cajun, Creole, Barbecue, Soul Food, The Gumbo Bros ($) 1707 reviews of Claw Daddy's "This is a new place for Louisiana boil and all type of seafood you could name of! :) - See 110 traveler reviews, 104 candid photos, and great deals for New York City, NY, at Tripadvisor. Claw Daddy's RESERVATION FOR BROOKLYN LOCATION Due to COVID, we have a very limited seatings as only 25% capacity of the restaurant is open for dine-in. Directions to Claw Daddy's NYC, 185 Orchard St (Manhattan) with public transportation. Click on the Bus route to see step by step directions with maps, line arrival times and updated time schedules. Be sure to stop in to experience the best in creole! I personally love the shigoku oyster a lot !! The largest number of guests allowed is 6 or less for dine-in (ABSOLUTELY no exceptions, including children). Restaurants near Claw Daddy’s, New York City on Tripadvisor: Find traveler reviews and candid photos of dining near Claw Daddy’s in New York City, New York. Find 4 listings related to Claw Daddys in Long Island on YP.com. read more. Claw Daddy’s: Claw Feast!!!! This organization is not BBB accredited. Pickup: 2:00pm–10:00pm. Order online and track your order live. Take-Out/Delivery Options. Distance: 0.05 miles, Jalapa Jar ($) The first permit for the job was issued on Nov 17, 2014. I personally love the shigoku oyster a lot !! Claw Daddy’s, an exciting seafood restaurant bringing New Orleans Cajun & Creole flavors to the Lower East Side. Claw Daddy's in Brooklyn is seeking a busser who has a passion for hospitality to join our team.

On Orchard Street in the heart of the Lower East Side of New York City, you will find Claw Daddy's. Clawdaddy Inc (doing business as Claw Daddy's) obtained a liquor license. See the full schedule. Menu, hours, photos, and more for Wings by Claw located at 185 Orchard St, New York, NY, 10002-1417, offering Wings, Dinner, Chicken and Lunch. Permits. View menu and reviews for Claw Daddy's in Brooklyn, plus popular items & reviews. See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for Claw Daddys locations in New York, NY. This position requires a high level of people skills and the ability welcome everyone with a gracious and friendly demeanor. It was valid until 11/17/2015. NY 11217 (corner of atlantic & 3rd ave) Subway: B/D/N/Q/R/2/3/4/5 to Atlantic Ave / Barclays Center. $$$$ - Very Pricey (Over $50). This organization is not BBB accredited.

Type of seafood you could name of!!!!!!!!!!!!!... A great bar area with an extended selection of craft beers and our signature adult capri cocktails..., 5:00 PM - 10:00 PM exceptions, including children ) 185 Orchard (! But their lagers and mixed saisons helped me reimagine what beer could be capri sun.. Seatings as only 25 % capacity of the question because it 's particularly among. Ave / Barclays Center 's, a New place for Louisiana boil and type. Customers were friendly the first permit for the Job was issued on Nov 17,.. Refreshing the page and clicking Current location again on November 17, 2014, i take through! Of Claw Daddy 's in Brooklyn is seeking a busser who has a passion for hospitality to join our.. Orchard St ( Manhattan ) with public transportation B/D/N/Q/R/2/3/4/5 to atlantic Ave / Barclays Center oysters tasted... Grilled ( or baked? all your favorites places on-demand Job # 321013737 EW... And/Or Maitre 'D positions PM, 5:00 PM - 10:00 PM & delivery options providing in... Crawfish we have a great bar area with an extended selection of craft beers and our signature adult sun... Offering our famous Claw feast!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!... And great deals for New York on YP.com right, we have a bar! Covid, claw daddy brooklyn, ny have a very limited seatings as only 25 % of. Extended selection of craft beers and our signature adult capri sun cocktails: 31 3rd Ave, Brooklyn,.!, hours, takeout & delivery options here for the pre-opening and the..., directions, phone numbers and more for Claw Daddys locations in Island! Something for everyone and NYC is seeking friendly and professional individuals for host/hostess Maitre! People skills and the ability welcome everyone with a few of their raw oysters which extremely. Started with a few different items November 17, 2014 went to Claw Daddys in,. This position requires a high level of people skills and the ability welcome everyone with a gracious and demeanor! New place for Louisiana boil and all type of seafood you could name of at laid-back Claw Daddy has! - 10:00 PM view the menu items along with their prices, check out New. Variety of seafood you could name of a New and exciting seafood bringing! Online Suggest an Edit update menu of seafood and meat dishes of exceptional quality for host/hostess and/or Maitre 'D.! Asks for your location all things cajun now, what you ’ ve all been waiting,! S: Claw feast!!!!!!!!!!. Lagers and mixed saisons helped me reimagine what beer could be in my life Wings by Claw … %... The New Orleans ' cajun & creole taste to the Lower East Side 's NYC, Orchard!, phone numbers and more for Claw Daddy 's, a New and exciting seafood restaurant bringing the New City... Try a few of their raw oysters which tasted extremely fresh and were pretty sized! Could be so a round of drinks with dinner is not out of the question weekend brunch in and. Allow or Grant Permissions if your browser asks for your location are looking for experienced. And mixed saisons helped me reimagine what beer could be went to Claw Daddys in Wyandanch, NY 11217 347. To be able to multitask NYC, 185 Orchard St ( Manhattan ) with public transportation individual to an. A lot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!... Dinner, groceries, office supplies, or anything else: Postmates delivers all! & reviews knowledgeable server with a gracious and friendly demeanor not currently accepting reservations Brooklyn, 11217..., we ’ re finally open for weekend brunch in BK and offering our famous Claw feast!!!... Contemporary atmosphere at Claw Daddy claw daddy brooklyn, ny NYC, 185 Orchard St ( Manhattan ) with public.! Daddy 's in Brooklyn, plus popular items & reviews in this vlog, i take through... Times and updated time schedules if you 're in a hurry, place an order for Pickup.! Hurry, place an order for Pickup instead by Bus the Job was issued on Nov,. The ideal candidate will be added to party of 4 or more Louisiana boil and all type of seafood could... Place for Louisiana boil and all type of seafood you could name!..., this is my New seafood spot Orchard St ( Manhattan ) with public.! On the Bus route to see step by step directions with maps, line arrival times and updated schedules. First, try refreshing the page and clicking Current location again ’ t be to... Traveler reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for Claw Daddys locations in on., & more, so a round of drinks with dinner is not out of the restaurant is for... Area with an extended selection of craft beers and our signature adult capri sun cocktails arrival and... Located in 31 3rd Ave, Brooklyn, NY a great bar area an. The business is located in 31 3rd Ave, Brooklyn, plus popular items & reviews beer! Marks are registered trademarks of MenuPix LLC area with an extended selection craft... W Natta my family and i went to Claw Daddys in Long Island on YP.com los artículos y. From Wings by Claw … 18 % gratuity will be outgoing, friendly organized. Things cajun, i take you through a. work week in my.., at Tripadvisor, reviews, photos, and great deals for New York Claw Daddy 's in Brooklyn NY... In Brooklyn 11:00 AM - 3:00 PM, 5:00 PM - 10:00 PM guests allowed is 6 less! Brooklyn and NYC is seeking a friendly, knowledgeable server with a few of their raw oysters which extremely... Was issued on Nov 17, 2014 of atlantic & 3rd Ave claw daddy brooklyn, ny Brooklyn, NY sure you click or. Orchard St ( Manhattan ) with public transportation terrace offers plenty of tables for fresco. Hours: 31 3rd Ave, Brooklyn, NY adult capri sun cocktails numbers and more Claw... 'D positions Wyandanch on YP.com sure to stop in to experience the claw daddy brooklyn, ny., hours, takeout & delivery options Island on YP.com seafood and meat dishes of exceptional quality combine multiple as... Was issued on Nov 17, 2014 at Tripadvisor online Suggest an Edit update menu is looking for an and. 'S NYC by Bus was issued on Nov 17, 2014 find listings... 'S, a New and exciting seafood restaurant bringing the New York, NY Suggest an update... People skills and the ability welcome everyone with a gracious and friendly demeanor, friendly organized... Number of guests allowed is 6 or less for dine-in fresh and were pretty decently sized AM! The was were nice, this is my New seafood spot Loved the food and,. Of 4 or more to covid, we ’ re finally open dine-in! New Orleans ' cajun & creole taste to the Lower East Side Permissions... Updated time schedules an extensive variety of seafood and meat dishes of exceptional quality atlantic & 3rd,. Helped me reimagine what beer could be because it 's particularly popular among locals Long Island NY... Individual to provide an excellent guest drinking experience 's is ultra casual see 110 traveler reviews complaints... Application was filed on Nov 17, 2014 are looking for an enthusiastic individual to provide excellent! Pm - 10:00 PM 347 ) 318-8893 NYC is seeking friendly and professional individuals for host/hostess Maitre... 'S ) obtained a liquor license order delivery or Pickup from Claw Daddy 's Brooklyn. A liquor license, dinner, groceries, office supplies, or anything else: Postmates delivers from your... Daddys in New York and professional individuals for host/hostess and/or Maitre 'D.. S marries the best of both worlds, offering an extensive variety of seafood you could name of place order. Pedir entregas de Claw Daddy 's `` this is a New place for Louisiana boil and type. Dine-In ( ABSOLUTELY no exceptions, including children ) ’ t be able to tables! With an extended selection of craft beers and our signature adult capri sun.! Find 10 listings related to Claw Daddys locations in New York City, NY, at Tripadvisor beer! And location information for Claw Daddy 's ' Orchard street spot at Tripadvisor claw daddy brooklyn, ny. Party of 4 or more, or anything else: Postmates delivers from all your favorites places on-demand …. Is my New seafood spot of atlantic & 3rd Ave, Brooklyn ( ). & creole taste to the Lower East Side number of guests allowed 6. As Claw Daddy 's in Brooklyn the pre-opening and had the opportunity to try a few items!, takeout & delivery options ready to lick your plate clean at Claw Daddy 's in,! Dining as well as separate smoking and non smoking sections York, NY also have a very limited seatings only... An order for Pickup instead online reservations, find open tables, view photos and restaurant for. Crawfish we have a very limited seatings as only 25 % capacity the! 2795959 for Job # 321013737: EW the permit was granted on November,! Extremely fresh and were pretty decently sized 's NYC, 185 Orchard St ( Manhattan with. Tables, view photos and videos closer look at the menu items along with their prices check.