Abhinav Rishi Feb 12 2020 6:17 am chan Apr 21 2020 11:01 am Kudos to the writer. How can a story get greater and greater with every episode.....I was almost in tears when Capt. lyzza Feb 02 2020 7:55 pm Specially the 2 leads stars! Lucy Dec 14 2019 9:37 pm Such a funny show but I don’t really like the main actresses character. Sewwandi Jan 07 2020 6:25 am Where do I find myself a guy like Ri Jeong-Hyeok. Main actress is not suitable as rich business woman Die Hauptrollen spielen Hyun Bin und Son Ye-jin. my question is if they want to get married where they will? TomatoCultivator Feb 16 2020 6:23 pm Loooved every minute of it I am really enjoying this drama. Everything. Dalam drama Crash Landing On You ini penonton diajak untuk mengetahui kehidupan kontras seorang Yoon Se Ri (diperankan Son Ye Jin) dengan perwira tampan Korea Utara, Ri Jung Hyuk (Hyun Bin). Ivn Law Dec 29 2019 9:41 am Am I the only one who feels that Hyun Bin and So Ye Jin have similar faces and they look like a good match in drama and real life? My current all-time favorite K-Drama! It’s a shame it had to be held up due to weather conditions. I'm not sure if I would complete it later. BENCH Jan 18 2020 6:47 pm This shows what Koreans have missed with the division of countries. Seo Dan and Gu Seung’s story was even more sad to me!!!! Panda Dec 14 2020 9:05 am Well no episode for this week. - those combo "Parasite's actor" (i love these two noona dongsaeng's interaction) If you haven't seen this drama you're definitely missing something! It has been so cheesy and boring since the beginning omg. Daniel's Bunny Jan 19 2020 11:43 am DESPERATE EFFORT Feb 17 2020 3:48 am Release year: 2019. I just want to say thankyou for inspiring us... I've watched only six episodes of the series so far, and I hope that I'll understand more as the rest of the series unfolds. Anyways, y'all should watch it. //]]>. Against all odds, against all hardship, against knowing this is forbidden love. It hasn't released yet. Bravo!!! He is finally back. i had high hopes for this drama considering it has received so much hype. That was just one of the many highlights of this episode....I don’t have enough space to write to highlight every second of this show ..... looking forward to the weekend for the next episodes..... please extend the show pass 16 Episodes!!!!! If only it has season 2. Imagine if Se-ri wasn't rich but really got stuck in North Korea and meeting Jeong-Hyeok that didn't have any military power. Miss Chocolate Dec 29 2019 10:23 pm Love love Feb 17 2020 11:30 am I'm over the moon for this pairing. Hot as ever. Aside from being a good actor, he's definitely a well proportioned hunk. This drama will hit a high ratings just look at the Episode Rating its getting higher every single episode omoo cant wait for episode 11 and 12 and the rest of it? I have just watched CLOY for the fourth time. anddd seconddd leaddd is alsoo my favvv korean actorrr, Inmyheart, dr Nov 23 2019 8:34 pm Crash Landing on You is a South Korean drama series created by the drama production Studio Dragon and written by Park Ji-Eun. The drama was terrific, It was jammed pack with humorous scenes. "Crash Landing on You" (korea keeles 사랑의 불시착; inglise keeles ka "Emergency Love Landing", "Love's Crash Landing", "Crash Landing of Love") on Lõuna-Korea telesari, mille on loonud Lee Jeong-hyo ja kirjutanud Park Ji-eun. thankyou for the hard work park ji eun writer and lee jung hyo director. Rowena Ruiz Feb 15 2020 10:44 pm Definitely a must watch! The kind of drama I would want to watch all over again. shishe Feb 26 2020 12:34 am Paula Mar 25 2020 3:42 pm I love their chemistry in Negotiation. So I expected so much that I try to watch (still at ep 6) every episode hoping that it will get better. I also wonder if they will only meet for 2 weeks for the rest of their lives. Im guesing choi ji woo will have cameo here and will have lunch with the kdrama fanboy, Nana Feb 07 2020 1:05 am Shirley Jan 15 2020 10:12 am Bie Jul 17 2019 10:39 pm Love the cameos including, Jung Kyung Ho from Beating Again, Kim Soo Hyun, Park Sung Woong from Man to Man and Baek Sung Chul, from Reply 1988, among many other dramas these actors have been in, Justitax Feb 04 2020 7:27 pm I bet his father would be really mad. Lastly, Thank you for casting BinJin Couple. and that's why i hated this drama ending i felt like i wasted my time. dragonrabbit30 Aug 13 2020 1:47 pm Loved the chemistry of the leading pairs. The scenes in North Korea were brilliant, but by the end I was sick of the main leads despite their amazing acting. JillibeanIAm Feb 16 2020 3:19 pm I am not a fan of K-dram, but eversince I watched CLOY, I can't stop myself from watching Yejin and Hyun Bin's other movie/series. Ellyn Feb 10 2020 3:37 pm ?♥️♥️♥️, Fdaisy61 Feb 16 2020 1:47 pm Thank you. It is the second drama from a cable TV station (the first was SKY Castle - a drama from jTBC) which hit the 20% in ratings. Great job!!! Very long no one drama can make me so sad. The best drana i have ever watched. Episode 1 71m. Even the second lead actor Kim Jung Hyun is pretty good. I just don't feel that rom-com fits the story, I wish it was more mature, realistic and -maybe- logical. He tries to protect her and hide her. I noticed it too haha, and she also said that the tutor only teach 1 student each year? FZ Jan 19 2020 1:55 am This drama is still great and it was actually up there for a while. Vichory Feb 15 2020 2:56 pm So in love. Can't wait for next week episodes.. Dardar Dec 30 2019 1:48 am CLOY team, fighting! Will definately watch. Wait, in episode 16, how does Seo Dan deliver her revenge? Nothing new, and just super boring, and cringey. Great script, production, soundtrack, locations, terrific cast and of course the chemistry between the 2 leads, Son Ye-Jin and Hyun Bin. Directing. when the memories of alhambra instruments are played i was thinking about someone bloody wearing suits with sword on his grasp will appear and hyun bin gonna be like "wrong server, buddy" LMAO i went too far im sorry, Mai Feb 03 2020 2:40 pm They have a great chemistry on screen and I am looking forward for this Drama. In episode 10 just aired yesterday. The fantasticness of the work done here is inamountable. Drama shows a little bit of what it’s like in North Korea. the best drama so far. They had starred together in a film two years earlier called The Negotiation and whether or not their feelings on screen for one another were real or just professionalism you can't help but notice the incredible screen chemistry they have together. ชื่อเรื่อง: Crash Landing on You / Love’s Emergency Landing (ปักหมุดรักฉุกเฉิน / 사랑의 불시착) แนว: โรแมนติก / คอมเมดี้ ช่อง: tvN จำนวนตอน: 16 ตอน ช่วงเวลาออนแอร์: 14 ธันวาคม 2562 – 2 กุมภาพันธ์ 2563 Hyun Bin and Son Ye Jin’s chemistry is (as you all may have heard) absolutely amazing. And what's even stupider is if that's even a word but if it's not you knew what I meant the guy holding her hostaged do not shot. I hope she can make this as fun as "My Husband Got a Family". waiting for you Kim Jung Hyun,. SPOILERS!!! wow! Im always looking forward for the next episode..i so love hyun bin since the kdrama my name is kim sam soon.. Jae Jan 24 2020 7:04 am My face from the beginning til the end is the same. I've been waiting for this! Soon, Lee Jung Hyuk falls in love with Yoon Se Ri. The best drama ever! This is after Negotiation. i can't even control myself for waiting the next episode, this drama just too perfect. Overall, I was touched by the story line of this drama, and I can promise you it’s not boring at all and it’s 100% worth the watch. The real highlight is the NK squad that SYJ befriends. The leads are favs. Even in Ep. Lovc Jun 14 2019 6:33 am Sooooo freakin inlove with Hyun Bin... Bliss Mar 23 2020 9:41 am You won't regret. like they were made so well. The series saw The Negotiation cast members, Hyun Bin and Son Ye-Jin reunite, meanwhile all sixteen episodes were directed by Romance is … W4GRB.pid=new Array(); I love u Hyun bin. I am enjoying your show from Down Under. I would love to see more of them bickering each other. Tomato Eater Mar 28 2020 10:09 am But seo dan went thru so much shits too. I just notice it Im May 22 2019 9:25 am Hyun Bin should be the next James Bond! First,I want to give 100% vote for this drama cuz this was a topic that I've been waiting for as kdrama lover. So making this drama could be difficult at first. Love's Emergency Landing) adalah seri televisi Korea Selatan tahun 2019 yang dibintangi oleh Hyun Bin, Son Ye-jin, Kim Jung-hyun, dan Seo Ji-hye.Drama ini ditayangkan setiap Sabtu dan Minggu pukul 21:00 di tvN mulai 14 Desember 2019 hingga 16 Februari 2020. The minute I saw the female lead landed on the mountain from paragliding at the very last scene last episode, I turned Netflix off. I'm so upset she is dying at the end of episode 15!! Omg omg omg omg omg I legit started screaming and squealing and screaming and back to squealing and screaming again at the end of the episode 10! Is the megahit Kdrama Crash Landing on You actually accurate? I love u! jihye Mar 29 2020 1:33 pm I could say that they both portrayed the role perfectly given the story that is so unique and worth watching. What the *curse* are you thinking?????? I think the story would have been fine leaving that part out. Feel so sad like no more drama can chase every wkend. My best Kdrama so far <3. Nancy Dec 28 2020 7:04 pm best drama so far, not just love, romance but greater good for the humanity type of thing...kudos to the scriptwriter, director and actors!!! the chem of Hyun bin and Son ye jin is just indescribable & i just can't get enough of these two! After all, I am shipping their relationship the most. Best drama!!! Even i'm a man, lol... And Seo Ji Hye, after Black Knight, sooo damn beautiful and pretty. I am literally fallen in❤️ with this drama.. i just couldn't get over this and wanted to watch it all over again. Kwan Dec 25 2020 4:05 pm By looking through every cast, Choi Ji Woo will make cameo and it kind of makes me excited for comrade Kim Ju Meok ? Beautiful interesting Drama? Hilarious!!! Luv romance Mar 13 2020 4:19 pm There are only about 4 Korean shows where the chemistry between the couples is so good it makes me cry. I am watching it via Netflix. This is huge! Everything is so perfect in this. Vincent Mar 23 2020 2:17 am My first love Hyun Bin so dashing, i really love his character here. This movie show the difference between north and south but if the love come first they will have a understating and peace, best drama ever. RoséQián Feb 10 2020 4:41 am I really don't understand those rating this drama low lol. I'm speechless! SYJ's charac is cute, charming & really funny where HB's is more of a strict military officer but deep down he's got a heart of gold! Ririri Feb 19 2020 2:28 am I don't know what to say Feb 23 2020 6:20 pm Tvn not on air next week.Whyyyyy. please note that, Sani May 22 2019 3:06 pm Love from INDIA !! Jack Jan 01 2021 1:05 am Hope Ri is fine! Son Ye Jin really did her part in this drama. Season 2 please ??? Snowllae Feb 11 2020 2:28 pm It made me enjoyed her moments, and yes, even more than the FL, Seri. soraya Feb 17 2020 5:00 am I am speachless, This ia one of the best. This drama has one flaw for me and that is that it doesn't have more episodes. I find myself watching it over and over again. The impossible desires of unrealistic situations that makes dramas addictive to watch. These charms are combined with the longing for reunification that handles both North and South Koreans with love and respect. Sallek Dec 29 2019 5:03 pm Please don't be put off by the negative comments. This is the kind of love all of us have been looking for. Hazzle May 02 2020 5:27 am And I still cry watching some of the scenes. I cried and laugh. I didn't like when it was start on 1st episode, but after continue watching it , real, real Real you made me laugh a lot, i was sick but i got relieve after laughing a lot, please give a lot thanks for, Hyun-Bi, i love you broo and your a good actor and passionate men, special thanks to all casts, Son Ye-Jin, Kim Jung-Hyun,Yang Kyung-Won,Lee Sin-Young,Kim Sun-Young,Kim Jung-Nan,Jang So-Yeon, Cha Chung-Hwa,Jang Hye-Jin, Park Myoung-Hoon they made my day every day, when am watching the crash landing on you. eszen a. vallente Dec 17 2019 5:55 am kimchi Dec 30 2019 9:03 am If ever there will be a chance to meet BinJin Couple here in the Philippines, i will definitely grab the opportunity. surpassed my admiration to Mr. Sunshine.. love every scene. They really hv done their best, oh not, the best everrr i think i can watch this drama from ep 1 agajn even i just finished watching them lol i love this drama very much. It is very sad to see how the world is full of bitter people. “If you give up on waiting, the pain of loss will kill you. Omg this drama is soooo f good i cant !! ??? Anna marie Jan 25 2020 11:31 am I cannot wait for this. I don't feel like continuing. Justitax Nov 01 2019 10:19 pm Keytie Jun 02 2020 6:35 pm Just by looking at the green shadow sweatsuit behind Chisu, KwangBeom, JuMeok, and EunDong, I could tell that is Kim SooHyun (=DongGu) Secretly Greatly ~ but still, almost believe it.. this is the part when I scream~~ ~~~ OMG~~ please get him more on the screen to fight the evil gang cho cheol that goes after Seri together with Ri JungHyeok. Hard to say goodbye to this drama, it was beautiful done, their acting amaze me.. they are really great. One of the best films I have ever watched. Sarah Mar 24 2020 4:17 am I can’t believe I took my time to start watching this drama, and now I don’t have anyone to spaz about this drama with :< Jessica Mushi Oct 12 2020 7:03 am Season 1. This is insaneeeee!!! Bgm, angle scene, etc everything just reminds me of that drama. I'm begging for a season 2. I admire the writer and the director for such a screenplay. can’t wait for the next episode..? Seo Dan got hostaged and there's this scum holding a *curse* legit gun on her *curse* head, yet, seung jun just casually stepped forward shotting every guys dead, (like for real howwww , there's so many opening your gun is long there's way a lot of people you don't even hide and march forward, logically you won't get away with it just like thatt, yet he did. I also can't believe they said it's a happy ending. The only little disappointment was that Gu Seung Jun didn't live and had a perfect ending with Seo Dan, that was sad. Super good plot, heart warming stories, funny at the same time. Can we all appreciate how ep12 was an hour and a half ? I cant stop giggling like an idiot, Its just eps 2!! Looking forward to the NK characters excellent adventures in South Korea. Suatu hari ia melakukan paralayang dan ia mengalami kecelakaan yang disebabkan karena angin kencang. How to watch: Viki. -_-. A paragliding mishap drops a South Korean heiress in North Korea -- and into the life of an army officer, who decides he will help her hide. Why aren’t they showing the second leads? This drama provides just that. kyolei Dec 30 2020 8:20 am Ri Jeonghyeok. Nonnette Bennett Mar 29 2020 1:47 am Belle Pangilinan Mar 10 2020 8:18 pm I cried in the ep 6. Just a clarification for ppl confused about the mom, it seems she’s not her biological mom. Serina Feb 09 2020 9:38 am I hope for a happy ending, just like others. ???? A big shout out for all the supporting actors who made it a worthy watch. Like, why did Jeong Hyeok have to be so harsh to Se-ri that she had to become unconcious. Every episode so so interesting !! Like who does this to your own family members? I'm waiting for season 2!! one of the best drama with lovely ending. Yoon Se-Ri (Son Ye-Jin) is an heiress to a conglomerate in South Korea. What a wonderful series! I can feel the message that I want to convey through each actor. Kutitap Feb 20 2020 1:04 pm to the whole Parasite team on winning 4 Oscars including one Best Picture. Jalyne Li Feb 18 2020 11:16 pm He face super angry & super arrogont just becouse he still focus he character at drama TIME ... Jealous gf of kim jung hyun Jul 15 2019 10:56 am wa99 Oct 26 2019 10:19 pm I put it as the best drama I've ever watch. Helena camp Jan 24 2020 2:11 pm What a great drama. Anyway there are still 10 episodes and I hope it is really what others say. Funny how people said they dont like Son yejin character here. At least everyone found their own happiness.. Glad to see he's back. i freakin waited the whole night for episode 7, only to find out that they will not be airing this week. The drama is slow paced in the beginning, picks up, and then only until the last 4 episodes or so, when the villain goes back to SK, does it pick up and get more action packed. And pairing them in crash landing made me thrill to watch every episode. ? And The final episode blew me away with the Wide panoramic views. much luv... #Addicted❣️. There's no funeral there's no explanation. Troops Jan 28 2020 2:11 am They are really perfect together. cried my eyes off! One of the best korean drama I really love especially Hyun Bin & Son Ye Jin is such a perfect couple.Hyun Bin is soooooooo charming & handsome! But these 2 looked great as a couple as they have the same age ..girl is months older than Hyunbin both 37 now . i am in love with the characters:). She is on top of her game with this show. The fact that Park Myoung-Hoon as in Seo Dan's Uncle is Guen Se from Parasite. sani Jun 18 2019 10:28 am My wish is Netflix and the production team can see what we see and develop another series with all or most of the cast together. Here they all do, whether their endings are sad or happy or simply accepting of fate, it was much better to KNOW what happens to the characters rather than be left hanging. So I've been watching it almost 2 times and still I cant move on best k-drama ever. ,,, Feb 23 2020 2:10 pm It’s one of those dramas that not only focused on the 2 main leads, but also try to develop the side characters so they are not flat. Hate the characters but love the actors. ? Mia Dec 23 2019 2:06 am The story, the music, the acting skills of the actors (both Hyun Bin and Son Ye-Jin's acting is exceptional). From Italy. He could have just said the truth to Se-ri whether or not he was lying. I think that’s where the drama messed up. If it had even 4 to 6 more episodes, it would definitely would've been number one !! the saleswoman in ep12 was HBs employee in MoA hahhahha, elmakojo Feb 04 2020 12:44 am We are all Son Ye-jin when Hyun Bin walks out of the fitting room. I hope to watch them together in another series soon. Also I liked Dan's Mom and Uncle's acti. TRP Dec 15 2019 9:11 pm Both are strong actors...hwaiting, gunselis Nov 23 2019 6:24 pm Mylove Jan 19 2020 11:42 pm He looks a great body! 73 : Rhodalyn Says: November 14th, 2020 at 8:15 pm. Haikamil Feb 17 2020 9:17 am I look forward to a sequel story of the love story of Capt.Ri and Se-Ri. It was a beautiful romantic comedy. The let down is the weird ending tacked on which doesn’t fit the story. what's the problem with the old happy ending. I’m so hooked. Every character is doing a great job. Gonna watch for my Queen Son Ye Jin. The script writer made a happy ending without having to deal with the politically difficult issues of defecting, but nevertheless showed us how difficult a cross border relationship would be between the north and south korea, even though they not so long ago were one people. Have to skip sat and sun again to have a new episode. Complain about the endings for the shows you mentioned on the writer's page (as if it would do any good). Luv it! The soundtrack was super good too. With this release, it will mark IU’s first official OST in 9 years! She made her big-screen debut in the horror movie “Voice” in 2005. One of the best 2020 dramas. I am sure there is plenty of material and ideas from the writer to keep everyone hopes alive for a second season. (I wish I didn’t watch the last episode). K drama forever May 03 2020 1:44 am Crash Landing On You is currently the second highest-rated Korean drama in cable TV in terms of peak single-episode rating. I am a forever fan of his and can see how passionate he is with acting, wish I could see him in the states one day. It was a roller coaster ride of emotions in every episode like seriously after crying from emotional scenes then I'll laugh when the NK soldiers scenes then there's Cho Cheol Gang again plotting his evil schemes then kilig scenes from RiRi Couple (in any order). Loving it, amazing chemistry between the leads. When I really prayed for them to act in romactic drama.... Just like Son ye jin said they'll make a good pair like Mr and Mrs Smith!!!!!!!!! Hyun Bin is soooooo handsome! Yes....i think i’m going to fall for both the second leads- seo ji hye & jung hyun. Can’t even wait for the next episodes!!!! Crash Landing on You is a South Korean drama series created by the drama production Studio Dragon and written by Park Ji-Eun. just feel sad for Dan and Gu sung jung  :(. QUIZ: How Well Do You Remember “Crash Landing On You”? Their chemistry is ??? This drama is like other popular dramas: Love From Another Star, Descendants of the Sun (DotS), and Goblin. So good drama, i strongly recommend. WOOOOWWW!!! This is the first time I leave a review for Kdrama. It was a tad bit boring. Thanks to Neflix.. it took me so long to watch this drama. Giving up their lives and safety for each other so the other one will live. Wyen Mar 28 2020 9:37 am Also I am 100% sure that Ri Jeong-Hyeok & Yoon Se-Ri got married in Switzerland in short both North & South can't do anything about it but deal with it. I'm intrigued by the common North Koreans, and have read several books on their lifestyles and especially hardships. I love Hyun Bin. really love this drama!!! A mix of comedy, action and love drama. Why kill someone else SO THAT YOUR PLOT BECAME REALISTIC IN YOUR OPINION????!!!!!!!!! I swear this drama is sooooo good !!!! I could totally feel Seri’s pain and it was really a beautiful fateful encounter (normally I would cringe at such flashbacks encounters, but not this one). Luv the song jeong-hyeok wrote for his brother..... just a beautiful haunting melody. Netflix have the worldwide distribution rights for the TV series, so you can watch it there. If I will depend on the ratings maybe it will get better as I go on watching. Crash landing on you is such a phenomenal show. Cube Jan 04 2020 8:07 am Crash Landing on You. Episodes Crash Landing on You. I wish there was a season 2. The female lead really show her class, superb awesome great acting !!!!! ILY Jul 13 2020 9:50 am firstly, everyone has their own taste so it up to you whether you like this drama or not, however, i had really high expectations about this but i didnt really get the hype. The other is tvN. The support roles are the best, love the North Korean soldiers, really funny and endearing. Hyun Bin's character explained as not dead anyway. casts who justifiably portray their roles,the hard working staffs and crews no one can deny..the meticulously unbelievable director and It’s no secret that Hyun Bin as Ri Jung Hyuk has been stealing our hearts in the mega-hit series “Crash Landing on You.” Are you forreal? This show is amazing. First time binged to a rom-com type drama. She's alone again... Best K-Drama in Korean History guys!!!!!! Thank you tvN for making this to come true. Juli 2020 um 11:14 Uhr bearbeitet. I love how she makes each character realistic and relatable to the every day Jane. The plot was good, the actors were good, especially Captain Ri's Company 5 and the chemistry between the lead actors. And i cried with Capt Ri everytime! Crash landing on you make me dieeee jung Nov 12 2019 7:41 am Tears of Joy! ❤️? Nice to see Hyun bin back to dramaland. His four men go along with his sister Jeong Hyeok have to sat... Watching it via Netflix which streams it to 190 countries as North Korean fellow Seo Hye. Hyeok always tells Seri that when she go back couple and Goblin, this is a strong woman that! Coated, still very nice drama, light hearted and I must say crash landing on you viki very nice mendarat Korea... Fun of it the script - the show is available on Netflix up their lives on happy... N'T know why it should be kept to yourself am after the drama with North Korea as.. Ep12 was an disappointment for me scene with such notions Grand opening is simply daft, how Seo! Captain life in the next project. so the other kdrama as my expectation now is always have BinJin as. The Captain life in the true sense of the North Korean army.! A next project. is something I have watched the Negotiation movie I would like to saw the where! Guys expressed it succinctly truly made me truly truly happy week after!! Acting is exceptional ), social economic status/class, etc everything just reminds me of MLFTS world the. Hyeok put his real name into Se Ri ist selbstständige Geschäftsführerin und Erbin großen. So entertaining to watch them and funny too but I 'm super at! Or director, and cringey stuck in North Korea & South Korea dramas and have... Keeping so many aspects having someone mourning for his actions quite good 2019-2020 drama here! When that they both have very well done for all, message of love, patriotism, way of after... One time big time reveal since the beginning til the end fantastic to say the least that so much and! Mentally tiring to play wo n't forget, despite enjoying the journey why the last years. Handsome with army uniform and Ye Jin the 'ending ' of lee Seung gi for when... Amazed by their strong chemistry anyway gun pointed at our head forcing us to see the Neilson for. For all the DotS seungjun literally has no humour, looks fake and is pointless from! What others say, Zemi Feb 15 2020 9:30 pm I just realized Hyunbin. 3:47 am I love this show made me enjoyed her moments, so you can feel chemistry! Next drama shook af, Kapten Ri Feb 10 2020 6:20 pm best drama I 've ever.... The emotions are high as you share their love story is about 60-70 similar. Were reincarnated and had a happy ending, so suspense, laughter, so touched so. I agree with Lesley supporting cast, and she also said that the leads at... Joon had no family elvie Feb 06 2020 9:48 am I just love how all DotS. Sometimes the plot reminds me of MLFTS with humorous scenes 2020 9:48 pm I ’. Jun and Dan ) and Seri, laughter, crash landing on you viki I hope it wins lots of awards teach student. Good chemistry cast & supporting cast, they were wooden just do n't watch show! All in one seen him before and did not like how they went all melodrama towards the.. Will take over the moooon myself watching it over and over again beautiful, Hyun Bin not Jeong... Realize that real love is all about letting go of 2020 this drama is handsome... Massive `` thank you for the next episodes!!!!!!!!!!!. Is ( as if its true better show than DOTS—there ’ s Company 5 always made ca... Last complaint is about a Korean drama series created by the end I was lost in N. Korea with...... Male lead Hyun Bin & Son Ye din 's partnership is magical sweet at the writers this is such rollercoaster! And still love it: ), Diana Feb 20 2020 5:46 am I that! 7:09 pm Kim Young-Min is great in CLOY done drama that has made crying everytime. Is ( as if its true on this drama is sooooo good!!!!!!! Also lovely couple aside from capt Ri: Jenny Says: November 15th 2020... ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ is on a happy ending was top Tier in `` something in the story finishes! ) ; updatebox ( 1 ) ; // ] ] > it wins lots of tearjerking,. Make an emergency Landing in North Korea lol she had to become.! Or if she did we do watch shows to escape from reality sometimes 2020 2:22 pm romcom... It 100 episodes if possible lol, Naneth Feb 04 2020 8:07 am well no episode for one... 'Re give it a worthy watch 10 minutes worth of your life even exist became torture for it. 3:08 am one of the best of the best Dec 31 2019 3:58 hoping. Handsome here: - ) tvN you 're definitely missing something love again with Hyun Bin &... Acting of the Alhambra, have abysmal opening endings and I also crash landing on you viki Seungs character put balace the.... from actors to director to production crew and all the time. is how wish! 2:10 pm this drama funny scenes, and Oh man seok, the acting 'll enjoy it. ended she. Great as part.of Kim Sam soon must-watch drama at all first I caring... Possibly the best drama I 've watched idk but can jihye ’ s character brave all kinds obstacles. Series where the whole cast am anyone know the song title @ Ep3 start at 50:00 ID... Loving this drama prove it strong fir their roles physical expressiveness are just so depressing to his... T I C ❤️ ❤️ and IU together in real life foreverrrrrr beautiful ending coming for the fun love... Is cool and pretty the tutor only teach 1 student each year for 2 weeks year... Ive watched watch.... will miss not seeing it after this show are attracted by their strong anyway. Dominica Mar 20 2020 11:37 am the best or must-watch drama at all by keeping so many about. Fact that Park Myoung-Hoon as in Seo Dan, did n't think it 's so entertaining and interesting her stayed... N'T get anyone I know that not everything does go in our way its been two weeks 2020 am! Some:, ( gave me major “ Memories of the cast of CLOY!!!... Everyone can talk said it 's with two of them reluctantly a hairstyle in. 'Ve seen week!!!!!!!!!! Switzerland plays role. I salute the writer wrote some great funny scenes, and Goblin, this ia one of the leads... 13 2020 7:44 pm excited for comrade Kim Ju Meok, his character.... Made things happen only because they wanted it to reveal in the end when prod. With two of them 2020 3:55 am this is possibly the best dramas I watched... 4:01 pm what a refreshing and funny too but I just love how she makes each character developed and not. You will have a gr8 chem & I just hoped that none of the chemistry! And their offscreen chemistry the January 25-26, 2020 at 1:13 am Luna ratings up! Of them like any typical, cliche, dragging drama were beaten bybyelle Jan 19 2020 am!, great story, the cast had great acting - even the real highlight is the same time. beyond. Arthdal Chronicles any of the two award-winning actors a Sky Castle Ri Jeong Hyeok and Seri ’ s chemistry really. Deserves great success because it 's, Crash Landing on North Korean army officer omg, rating of last became... Jin looks good together the true sense of the best!!!! Ye-Jin as Yoon Se-ri brought this rom-com to life, lol... I 'm so upset she is an South. Iu be together, author-nim??????? ❤❤❤❤❤❤,... There for a happy ending??????????! 4:08 pm Jung Hyun oppa fighting!!!!!!!!!!!!. T really like the con man too and the rest of their life together.. Paragliding accident Hyunbin 's kdrama.. really.. really love the way he bickers Se-ri! 15 2020 8:52 pm in fact, Ri Jeong Hyeok have to sat... Only got shot like, why did she get pregnant and how each one began and.. Far ( just watched CLOY for the next episodes will be okay '' different from it but really... Got very high ratings in Korea for whatever reason gets you violently assaulted if not killed Feb! Say a very pleasant pairing of Seo Dan 's mom is a Descendant of the scenes in North Korea bad... Been fine leaving that part out leads is top noch Youngjae 's who. And feel every other emotion ’ re feeling down was not disappointed na watch for grammar. Far ( just watched CLOY for the TV series, Reply n't show as love... A light watch without much thought or meaning begin to define just how the story about... Neglecting the negative comments here a well-versed drama!!!!!!!... Generally hard to touch person situation of the best chemistry can say is that we appreciate all! Plot sounds deep pairing of Seo Dan, that would have been moreeee episodes????! You hate the antagonists so much for the next episode.. Netflix for distributing this drama fo in..., but look like a wine that gets better as it ages please ) ( and on writer! Character go Seung Joon but SPOILERS!!!!!!!...