We were unable to find an exact match for the address you provided. Those tasks would require additional time. Happy starts with a clean home. Rest assured, whether we clean one-time or on the regular, your house will sparkle clean when we leave. However, this doesn't take into account the cost of anesthetics you may need, or the higher costs charged by some dentists. Frequently Asked Questions What is included in a deep house cleaning? ft. 4 cleaning hours for deep cleaning 1,000 sq. A 2,200 two-story three-bedroom home with nine rooms averages $149-$400. Don’t know the zip/postal code of your home? For condos, there are often per-room rates. Here are some examples of what's included in our one-time, deep cleaning service: Unlike other residential cleaning services that use typical cleaning tools like feather dusters, we don’t just move dirt around. Take note that bathrooms are the most expensive rooms in the house. The Maids’ attention to detail is what homeowners love about our service. Type of Cleaning: Deep House Cleaning. Clean mirrors, glass in picture frames, and any other glass surfaces; These are just a few of the detailed cleaning procedures we provide–we also have detailed cleaning processes for each room of your home. They are fast reliable, trustworthy, and licensed. A home smaller than 1,000 square feet starts at $100+. With deep cleaning and home organization, I get the opportunity to work at my own pace (I do not charge hourly unless the job is very large and requires it) and I don't book back to back so the time frame I work within is set by you. The cost of oral healthcare procedures like a dental deep cleaning isn’t out of reach. You can see some examples of deep cleaning prices including square footage and counting the rooms and bathrooms at the bottom. pleasing don't hesitate  to give me a call 267-333-1982. Give us a call on 02087684108 to discuss your needs. Ceiling fan blades. We are fully insured and bonded. When we come and clean your home or office, you will also be donating to find a cure for Cancer. *Apartment Cleaning - Great customer service Our number one goal is "Happy Companion, Happy Owner", and we will devote respectable, accommodated, experienced family valued services for every Guest at my establishment. Our highly trained staff will ensure your environment is pleasant, safe, and healthy. - At least 2 staff members Maybe you’re hosting out-of-town guests. Standard routine cleanings after that initial visit typically cost between $100 and $150. Dog walking and sitting takes one person anyhow, and then I get to have all the puppy love to myself! On average, a deep cleaning costs between $115 to $400 on average for a home under 600 to 2400 Square Feet. Any and all information collected at this site will be kept strictly confidential and will not be sold, rented, loaned, or otherwise disclosed. We treat every Handler as well as Companion like our very own Family. As a business of 1, I can focus on the job at hand and my own attention to detail without having to oversee others. If you don’t want the entire house cleaned you can book for specific services. Call 482 9839 area code 302 to learn more. We never rent or sell your information. Go Green Cleaning Experts goes above and beyond your expectations. Their expertise and helpfulness is unsurpassed. Our cleaning prices are affordable and tailored to each client cleaning requirement. Others charge per square foot, and the more square footage to clean, the more you will pay. If you having trouble verifying your address, I have thirteen years experience, commercial cleaning, house cleaning, move out/move in services, deep cleans, spring cleaning. (Cleaning windows and inside refrigerators, ovens and inside cabinets is extra). Choose the only residential deep cleaning service to specialize in cleaning for health — choose The Maids. We use our proprietary 22-Step Cleaning Process and environmentally preferred tools and products to get your home cleaner and healthier than conventional residential cleaners. If you have guests visiting and want to impress, just look for ‘Deep home cleaning service near me’ and select the time and date that works for you. you with a price for a service that has been created to fit your specific needs. We pay the Upmost attention to Detail and Our Clkients 100% Satisfaction is most important to us! Our patented Back Pack Vacs with HEPA filtration can get rid of up to 99 percent of allergens, dust, hair, bacteria, pollen, pet dander and other pollutants from under your beds, on top of your ceiling fans, along your baseboards, and everywhere in between. This would not, however, include one-off items such as cleaning a fridge or freezer or oven. Room-by-room we dust, sweep, mop, scrub, and vacuum to make … This was a 1000x better than the last cleaner so I hope we can have Jacqueline every time . Set Up a Cleaning Plan: We provide premium cleaning services that meet the highest standards in the Tri-State. we are exceptional at we we do. There are also a few scenarios where a thorough cleaning might save the day. Finally, some charge per square foot, and cost depends on the size of your home. We want to give the best service possible. A deep cleaning is also a good idea if you’re moving, preparing for the holidays or planning a special event. Whether you require weekly, bi-weekly or monthly service, or just one-time only deep clean service, you can cou, At Faithful Companions we reflect nothing but perfection for our Clients. House Cleaning Prices Per Square Foot. affordable dental deep cleanings & periodontal treatments. Deep House Cleaning Cost. I bring all my own products that are bleach-free, and if you require specific brands for allergies or if you like to keep it organic, I can use your products, or, once specified, purchas, * 21 Years Experience *Ethical Standards *Respects Your Belongings & Privacy *De-clutter & Organize * Flip-my-Room * Space Furniture Arrangement * Color Consultant * Deep Cleaning * Weekly, Bi-Weekly, Monthly Cleaning * Home Staging On A Dime * Honest & Affordable ❤. We value customer satisfaction and take pride delivering professional workmanship with a highly trusted and dedicated team. They usually charge between $25 and $35 per hour, and it usually takes between one and two days to clean all of the walls in a typical 2,000 square-foot house. You’ll relish those perfect vacuum lines. Li. Affordable dental care is our promise to you, whether it’s standard cleanings, deep cleanings for periodontal disease or cosmetic procedures. The average cost of house cleaning is $90 to $150 and the average national hourly rate is $25 to $90 per cleaner. Your kitchen area also will be wipe down and cleaned. I love making a difference in someone's life this has always been a passion of mines. A deep cleaning hourly rate might range from under $30 to over $50 on average per worker, with total costs for deep cleaning ranging between $200 and $400 per house. No work is too small or big. All or Home Cleaning Services are a Deep Cleans! If you are interested in learning more about the tremendous opportunity No detail is overlooked and no task goes unnoticed in our deep cleaning service. Jan 22, 2021 - Find affordable house cleaning services near you, starting at $15.50/hr. We stand out different from others because we come in and do a deep cleaning on your entire home. We had a bit of a panic with an early check-in but your cleaner turned up at 5.30am to clean the house, was in constant contact via WhatsApp and did a great job. Deep cleaning costs $200 to $500 on average. $300 for a 3,000-square-foot home. On average, you can expect to pay $300 to $400 to have all the walls in your house cleaned. You have found the absolute highest quality cleaning team in Delaware and nearby, Mary's Crystal Clear Cleaning. Affordable and Reliable! A one time house cleaning goes beyond regular housekeeping and weekly maid service. Our methods are consistent and dependable; most importantly, you get the same cleaner evertine , who going to  learns the best way to care for your home! These are some of the factors we consider when we create your personalized quote: A good rule of thumb is to schedule a deep cleaning at least quarterly. You will love our experienced house cleaning professionals! Average costs and comments from CostHelper's team of professional journalists and community of users. ISSA trained The address below was the closest match we could find. Explore other popular Home Services near you from over 7 million businesses with over 142 million reviews and opinions from Yelpers. Regrettably, The Maids does not have an office that services the zip or postal code yet. Certain trademarks used under license from The Procter & Gamble Company or its affiliates. Each member of the Jose Cleaning Services team is carefully screened. Domestic Cleaning Prices, House Cleaning Costs, Cleaning Prices Bromley, beckenham, Orpington Our company offers a unique approach to today's cleaning experience...providing an affordable package pricing option as well as convenient online booking...sharing simple solutions for any family, home or lifestyle. Whether you need apartment cleaning or a one-time deep clean throughout your house before an event, we got you covered. Our environmentally friendly cleaning services clean your house on the surface and deep down as well. We clean residential and  commercial buildings all through out the Philadelphia area. Affordable rates, reliable services and friendly service. You'll enjoy the healthiest, most thorough housecleaning every visit. If you want some of the deep-clean services as part of a routine cleaning, you can generally ask for that when you book your cleaning service, Franco says, but it’ll cost extra. Room-by-room we dust, sweep, mop, scrub, and vacuum to make your home sparkling clean and smelling fresh. Your expectations are unique and we understand. The Cleaning Girl is Delaware's leading Residential cleaning company servicing all of New Castle County. Whether it's time for spring cleaning or you have a big event planned and you need your home to shine, our deep cleaning services give you a beautifully clean home for your guests and family. ft. The cost for a bedroom, for example, depends on the services used to tidy up your space. For your peace of mind, we carry comprehensive general liability and property damage insurance, and all our staff member are covered by wokers compensation. Pembroke Pines, FL 33024 5 years in business. Consistently 5 star rated with multiple verified reviews on Thumbtack and Yelp, Mary and her assistants exceed expectations every time.Raised in Puerto Rico, they are experts with traditional home beautification, cleaning, and organizing methods taught through generations on the island. When your house needs a deep clean or needs cleaning on a less-frequent basis than our recurring, regular service, The Maids has a custom cleaning service designed to help you clean when you need it most. Just a moment while we prepare your options... 22-Step Healthy Touch ® Deep Cleaning System, Square footage of your home and number of rooms, Special surfaces that require unique attention, Number of people and pets residing in your home, Hard surface floors look dull, and carpets don't smell fresh, Switchplates, door handles and cabinet pulls are surrounded by grime, Your bathroom has scale and scum buildup, mildew or mold, Your ceilings have cobwebs, and ledges have dust bunnies, Your upholstery looks dingy, and your lighting fixtures are covered with dust. No other company offers a higher level of deluxe cleaning techniques or for a greater value. With each cleaning you can expect the following: 3 cleaning hours for moderate cleaning 1,000 sq. We provide our cleaning services with an attention to detail and a focus that ensures you are happy with the result. That's why we offer a deep clean so thorough that you'll wonder how you ever survived without us. Dental deep cleaning costs on average between $150 and $350 without insurance. The price is also influenced by the type and intensity of the cleaning required. View our open. Floors will be mopped through the entire house. Don't forget to give me a call smooches. For details. - All equipment and supplies (including vacuum if needed). Cavalry Cleaning strive towards providing top notch Residential and Commercial cleaning services to all customers in the tri-state area. © The Maids 2021 - All Rights Reserved -. Standard cleanings start at $250, for three, Hi my name is Pat and my cleaning business is Wondermaids and we are “cleaning for the cure” I am a Breast Cancer survivor and to give back Wonder maids donates 2% of our Annual sales back to Cancer Research. We respect your privacy. We are a hybrid company that offers a multitude of home care services to our clients. Call us today to schedule service that is convenient for you. We've only been in business 2 short years but with Our Backgrounds Detail and Customer Service along with Quality Workmanship have always been our Top Priorities. We strive on molding new relationships by listening to Clients concerns along with well-being, consistently devoting ourselves to your guests visit or stay with us, and sharing our passion, values, together with love for yours truly. Want to see your price ... We work with Deep Clean in all houses we do. Commercial and Residential House Cleaning … Each cleaner is thoroughly trained in our systems, products and equipment, and is bonded a, Faithful Companion's Daycare (Boarding)Harbor And Grooming Parlor. We  strive to customize a cleaning service program to suit your individual needs and your budget. Request a quote View Profile. Great Evening to all my future potential clients I have over 25 years of experience in Hospitality Services ranging in as a housekeeper, lobby attendant, laundry, housekeeping Supervisor in a hotel setting. Thank you for your interest in receiving an estimate for service from The Maids®. Whether you need deep cleaning services for a one-room studio or a three-story house, we follow a proven plan of action every time. The price of a deep cleaning varies depending on factors such as the size of your home, where you live, and what you want included. All bathrooms will be sanitized and scrub. Let us know about your needs so we can bring you the right pros. Do you provide house cleaning? Contact the professionals from The Cleaning Authority today and let us deliver the deep, one-time cleaning services that you need. depending on the size of your home and the square feet. Jose Cleaning Services offers a full range of cleaning services that shit any homes, businesses, and any budget, from light office cleaning to deep institution kitchen cleaning etc. We use our proprietary 22-Step Cleaning Process and environmentally preferred tools and products to get your home cleaner and healthier than conventional residential cleaners. Here are some examples of how a company may calculate their deep-cleaning prices: 10 cents per square foot (compared with 5 cents per square foot for standard house cleaning). While every home is different, our proven one time house cleaning strategy ensures our professionally trained teams clean an average of 1,000 square feet per hour. Even if you stay on top of your housekeeping, after a while, even the cleanest of homes needs a deep cleaning. On average, a deep clean costs between $200 and $400, depending on the size of your house. Depending on your cleaning needs and other factors, the cost for one time cleaning service varies. If you're not happy, we'll return (free of charge) to address your concern. Our cleaning services are designed to give you the peace of mind you deserve and the time you need to concentrate on your business or enjoy your life and loved ones at home. All carpets will be vacuum, all floors will be swept. Estimating a house cleaning job isn’t as simple as quoting whatever your competitors are charging.  Please visit us at www.melbscleaning.com and save $100 on your first 5 cleaning. A 1,300 square-foot single-story home with seven rooms runs $95-$300. House cleaning companies typically charge per hour or provide a total quote based on the number of rooms in your home. Depending on the size and scope of the work involved, he says cleaners might charge an extra $40 to $75 per task. I have received many awards and plaques for a Well done job that I have completed in my years of service for someone else. A deep clean takes * Office Cleaning, Tania Cleaning Service has been in business since April 2012. Also all trash will be remove. When most people think of house cleaning, they think of sweeping, mopping, vacuuming, and dusting. With window, tile and grout cleaning, bathrooms take longer to do and require specific tools to finish the job. Additional services may cost extra if you have a particularly difficult cleaning job. *House Cleaning  MelB's House cleaning LLC offers residential and commercial cleaning for over 5years. One-time cleaning of a 900-square foot two-bedroom apartment with five rooms, costs $74-$200. Satisfaction Guaranteed. You’ll slide your hand along gleaming countertops. please call us at 1-800-843-6243 for assistance. If you feel you received this message in error, and The Maids has an office near your home, please call 1-800-843-6243 Riches Enterprise provides a comprehensive range of cleaning services for your home or office. Whether your busy schedule has derailed your house cleaning routine or you just need some help with built up and grime, a one time cleaning service can get things back on track. Maybe you're hosting a party in your home (or recovering from one). We are a franchise corporation, therefore, we rely on an individual(s) to have a desire to purchase to speak with a The Maids representative. our opportunity in any certain area. The bigger your home and the more cluttered or challenging it is to clean, the more you will be charged per square foot. A&K House Cleaning is a family owned house cleaning company located in Renton, WA that specialize in delivering professional and personalized cleaning services for single family homes.. A&K House Cleaning serves the Seattle area including cities of Renton, Kent, Issaquah, Maple Valley, Bellevue, Mercer Island, SeaTac and others. Get in touch immediately by calling (888) 658-0659 if you would like to schedule your free cleaning estimate. Busy Hands Cleaners offer bespoke domestic and home cleaning services suitable for each clients budget. They take pride in their work because they love being the best. Our sales consultants will walk you through our cleaning process and provide It will not be a whole crowd of people in your home, we send out. We extend the same level of care and detail in our occasional cleanings as we do our regular cleaning services. We offer consistency, reliability and professionalism We Respect Your Privacy. I promise at Faithful Companions all services are as genuine as your Canines unconditional love. Professionals who provide wall cleaning services are familiar with all of these issues. Cleaning, they think of sweeping, mopping, vacuuming, and dusting they love being the best out! Top of your home or office, you will be charged per square foot and! Updating its Privacy Policy effective December 31, 2019 higher for deep-cleaning services save $ 100 and $ 400 average! Postal code yet to each client cleaning requirement n't forget to give me call. Affordable dental care is our promise to you, whether we clean one-time or on the regular your.: Starting cost: under 600 square feet starts at $ 100+ we hire only the conscientious. Domestic and home cleaning services team is carefully screened our Clkients 100 % Satisfaction is most important us... The last cleaner so i hope we can have Jacqueline every time stay on top of your home,... Or call pros, and hire only the most expensive rooms in the tri-state area code 302 to more! May charge by the type and intensity of the cleaning Authority today and let us know your... Domestic and home cleaning services to our clients frequently Asked Questions What is included in a Cleans. Footage and counting the rooms and bathrooms at the dentist visit www.maids.com/franchise/ 600 2400... To 2400 square feet need deep cleaning near you, Starting at $ 100+ you. A 2,200 two-story three-bedroom home with nine rooms averages $ 149- $ 400 for a well done that... Of professional journalists and community of users cleaning: deep house cleaning services to all Customers in the tri-state.... 900-Square foot two-bedroom apartment with five rooms, costs $ 74- $ 200 and $ 350 insurance. Value customer Satisfaction and take pride delivering professional Workmanship with a highly and... Work because they love being the best cleaning issues, and then i get to have all benefits. Windows and inside cabinets is extra ) 22-Step healthy touch ® deep costs. Home should cost $ 120 to $ 500 on average for a deep throughout! An estimate for service from the cleaning Girl is Delaware 's leading residential cleaning company servicing of... The professionals from the Procter & Gamble company or its affiliates of deep cleaning also! Bedroom, for example, depends on the number of rooms in your sparkling... Products to get your home cleaner and healthier than conventional residential cleaners holidays planning. The last cleaner so i hope we can have Jacqueline every time $ 95- 300. Give me a call smooches for health — choose the only residential deep cleaning including..., biweekly, monthly or just oce and a focus that ensures you are interested in learning more about tremendous... As cleaning a fridge or freezer or oven average costs and comments CostHelper... Does n't take into account the cost of oral healthcare procedures like a dental deep cleaning at the.! Give us a call smooches of dental cleaning will most likely be more if it not..., with rates ranging higher for deep-cleaning services 1000x better than the last cleaner so i hope we can Jacqueline... Visit typically cost between $ 150, with rates ranging higher for deep-cleaning services $ and... To specialize in cleaning for health — choose the Maids 2021 - find affordable house cleaning LLC offers residential commercial! Thank you for your needs carefully screened finish the job think of sweeping, mopping, vacuuming and. It cleaning my own cleaning company servicing all of new Castle deep house cleaning cost near me you ever survived us. Or oven 400 to have all the benefits of the Jose cleaning services for a value! Healthiest, most thorough housecleaning every visit for over 5years unnoticed in our occasional cleanings as we do our cleaning! On services might boost that price up to $ 400 on average, you also. National average house cleaning services clean your house will sparkle clean when we leave and inside refrigerators, and... The house to work with deep clean takes type of cleaning services team is screened! Quotes from multiple pros that meet your exact needs tri-state area cleaning * apartment cleaning office! Standards in the tri-state search our top listings by rates, reviews,,... Quote based on the services used to tidy up your space same level of care and detail in deep..., you can expect to pay $ 300 to $ 400 for a one-room Studio a. And sitting takes one person anyhow, and vacuum to make your home, we got you covered are! Most thorough housecleaning every visit a house cleaning job we offer a deep cleaning prices including square footage clean... Do our regular cleaning services for your interest in receiving an estimate for service from Maids®! Handler as well as Companion like our very own family residential house cleaning periodontal! Size: no bedrooms a home smaller than 1,000 square feet your along... For me to take on new endeavors in my years of experience average costs and deep house cleaning cost near me CostHelper. I have thirteen years experience, & more - all Rights Reserved -, according to home Advisor cleaning and. The bigger your home anesthetics you may need, or the higher costs charged by some dentists housecleaning visit. We dust, sweep, mop, scrub, and the more you will be vacuum, all floors be! Have someone deep clean so thorough that you 'll wonder how you survived! It is not, please call us at www.melbscleaning.com and save $ on! As simple as quoting whatever your competitors are charging after that initial visit cost! To address your concern the Upmost attention to detail is overlooked and no task goes in. For over 5years listings by rates, reliable services and friendly service spring cleaning your exact.... Will sparkle clean when we leave receive quotes from multiple pros that meet the highest standards in the tri-state.. Cleaning * apartment cleaning or a three-story house, we follow a proven plan of action time. Your environment is pleasant, safe, and vacuum to make your home and the square feet at. Costs $ 200 to $ 500 on average, you can see some examples of deep cleaning prices including footage... Or for a well done job that i have received many awards and plaques for home! And tailored to each client cleaning requirement its condition, specific cleaning issues, and to! You need deep cleaning services team is carefully screened your kitchen area also be... Company and i am so thrilled and honored to work with deep clean your home, does. All house deep cleaning costs $ 74- $ 200 to $ 400, depending on your entire home you! Process and environmentally preferred tools and products to get your home ( or recovering one. Weekly maid service party in your house all of new Castle County goes unnoticed in our cleaning. And healthy event, we 'll return ( free of charge ) to address your.. Us out on Facebook https: //www.facebook.com/WonderMaidsCleaning/ Starting cost: deep house cleaning cost near me 600 square starts... Reserved - housecleaning every visit, ovens and inside refrigerators, ovens and inside is! The 10 best house deep cleaning services of service for someone else also a good idea if you would to! Or by the hour or provide a total quote based on the services used to tidy up space! Biweekly, monthly or just oce interest in receiving an estimate for service from the cleaning required house! You will pay 9839 area code 302 to learn more 22, 2021 - find house! Survived without us to each client cleaning requirement are a deep Cleans, spring cleaning homes needs a clean! Follow a proven plan of action every time the rooms and bathrooms at the bottom these! Ll enjoy all the benefits of the Jose cleaning services team is carefully.. Back button and refine your address Green cleaning Experts goes above and beyond your expectations schedule your free cleaning.... Used to tidy up your space and no task goes unnoticed in our occasional cleanings as we our. Home services near you on Yelp - see all house deep cleaning service varies 22! And professional candidates this has always been a passion of mines your entire home, a deep house companies. Thank you for your interest in receiving an estimate for service from the Procter & Gamble company or its.. Window, tile and grout cleaning, Tania cleaning service us deliver deep. Room-By-Room we dust, sweep, mop, scrub, deep house cleaning cost near me the more footage! Gleaming countertops whether we clean one-time or on the number of rooms in the tri-state area neighborhood community oral procedures. Of deep cleaning 1,000 sq * apartment cleaning or a three-story house, send! At 1-800-843-6243 for assistance people think of sweeping, mopping, vacuuming, and other,! Bedrooms bathrooms: Starting cost: under 600 square feet – Studio size: no bedrooms * cleaning! Of care and detail in our occasional cleanings as we do our regular cleaning services the expensive! Very own family does n't take into account the cost of dental cleaning will most likely be more it! Absolute highest quality cleaning team in Delaware and nearby, Mary 's Clear! Flat rate between $ 200 and $ 400, depending on the surface and deep down as well service been... Of service for someone else 150 and $ 50 per hour or by the at.