After staying there I noticed I had welts all over my abdomen, arm, side and leg. The room was comfortable (bed and bedding was to die for!) Element New York Times Square West: BED BUGS!! The included breakfast was very convenient but busy after about 8am, so we often went down around 7 to miss the rush.Staff were friendly and couldn't do enough for us. Overall, we had a fantastic stay at Element and would highly recommend it. View deals for Millennium Premier New York Times Square, including fully refundable rates with free cancellation. The Manhattan at Times Square Hotel, New York City: See 11,635 traveller reviews, 3,983 candid photos, and great deals for The Manhattan at Times Square Hotel, ranked #381 of 507 hotels in New York City and rated 4 of 5 at Tripadvisor. Hi maxum2311,What a fabulous review, thank you.We are delighted to know you enjoyed your stay with us. As a result, Element Times Square now requires all guests, vendors, and visitors to wear a mask in all public areas of the hotel. Also the hotel is very poorly soundproofed, you are woken up during the night by doors slamming, elevators etc.. Hello sabellap1984,Thank you so much for your recent comments. Times square is not my favorite area but I stayed here because it was close enough to Javitz Center. Bedbugs (or bed bugs) are small, oval, brownish insects that live on the blood of animals or humans. Beware: Times Square AMC Reportedly Has Bed Bugs. Residents should inspect bedding, mattresses, cushions, and furniture after finding early signs of bed bugs. I am in charge for booking my companies meetings in May, and we were considering the Westin in Times Square. I had the worst experience ever. The decor is very modern, refreshing. We are delighted to know that you enjoyed your stay with us and hope to see back soon on you next Get Away trip.All the best,Michelle C. On reading numerous reviews on trip advisor we decided to stay at the Element NYC and we are glad we did. Your comments are greatly appreciated and we hope you can come back and visit us soon.All the best,Michelle C. This hotel has pros and cons. The hotel room was infested with bed bugs. more. The room also has a safe and a mini kitchen! This is the worst hotel ever and till they dont sort it out, i would never stay there agin! A very sad ending to an otherwise perfect stay in NYC - Element should consider taking this up with the parking company, as they are certainly one of the better hotels I have stayed at. Business guests enjoy the free breakfast. Bed bugs are opportunistic creatures. The service staff was very accommodating, warm and friendly. more. Taxes and fees that are shown are estimates only. : Hilton Times Square - See 8,361 traveller reviews, 2,705 photos, and cheap deals for Hilton Times Square at Tripadvisor. Amazing Service!! Whenever you come back to NYC please come back and stay with us!.Best,Michelle C, This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. Book InterContinental New York Times Square, New York City on Tripadvisor: See 7,199 traveller reviews, 3,370 candid photos, and great deals for InterContinental New York Times Square, ranked #232 of 507 hotels in New York City and rated 4 of 5 at Tripadvisor. AMC 25 Movie Theater: After getting several complaints, the movie palace shut it’s doors Tuesday night. The room was a big pro to me because of the kitchen as I was traveling with my baby. It is easier to spot them on a light colored surface. Did You Know? Check around the edges of the box springs. My husband woke up with bites on his inner thigh. Prevented me … Ask bedbugbittenLondon about Element New York Times Square West, Ask isabellap1984 about Element New York Times Square West, Ask JimC307 about Element New York Times Square West, Ask MiamiNYC422 about Element New York Times Square West, Ask kims388 about Element New York Times Square West, Ask maxum2311 about Element New York Times Square West, Hotels near Element New York Times Square West, Ascend Collection Hotels in New York City, InterContinental (IHG) Hotels in New York City, Marriott Autograph Collection Hotels in New York City, Preferred Hotels & Resorts in New York City, Hotels near Black Angels over Tuskegee at The Actor's Temple, Hotels near 42nd St – Port Authority Bus Terminal Station, Hotels near Times Square – 42nd St Station, Hotels near 47–50 Sts – Rockefeller Center Station, Hotels near Lexington Ave / 53rd St Station, Hotels near (EWR) Newark Liberty Intl Airport, Hotels near (JFK) John F. Kennedy Intl Airport, Hotels near Mandl School, The College of Allied Health, Hotels near Gemological Institute - New York, NY, Hotels near Neighborhood Playhouse School of the Theatre, Hotels near Lia Schorr Skin Care Training New York, NY, We compared the lowest prices from 6 websites, We compared the lowest prices from 7 websites, We compared the lowest prices from 5 websites, DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel New York Times Square West, We compared the lowest prices from 4 websites. The walk to TimesSq was a bit long and quiet. BUT, if you do happen to drive, please note the above relationship (that Element should reconsider) with the parking lot across the street. They are typically found on or near a bed. The staff are very friendly and helpful. What is worse is that I mentioned to Manuel the day before that we would be late, and he said NO Problem - we would have altered our plans to ensure we were within the 26 hour time limit had he said otherwise. Element Times Square is a sleek, modern high rise featuring 411 newly renovated suites, fully equipped in-room kitchens, Heavenly® beds by Westin, spa inspired bathrooms, and Pharmacopia all-natural personal care amenities. In the next 10 minutes we found 3 more crawling on the bed and then I checked behind the bed and saw at least a dozen more. Hello Jim C,We are happy to know that you enjoyed your stay with us. (Click on the Red Icon to view detailed bed bug reports.) All in all, I would highly recommend this hotel for a family with one child that would like to have the option to cook their own food, or for businessmen on a budget, or anyone looking to cut costs by not having to buy every meal. They often enter your home undetected in luggage, clothing, and used beds or couches. The first time we had a corner suite which was amazing! The only downside about the room was that the air conditioner was very noisy, but we were just thankful to have it as we were there during a summer heat wave! The doorman at the Element was shocked that they did this, but the manager from the parking "Manuel" took significant enjoyment at being able to charge us "tourists" the extra! and well equipped. I would like to apologize about the coffee not always being refilled and I have forwarded your comments to the proper department head. Prices are the average nightly price provided by our partners and may not include all taxes and fees. Recommended tips after hotel check-in: 1. Element New York Times Square West: BED BUGS!! The seating area past the lobby is very well appointed, TV, computers, couches, bar stools, etc. The location is a long city block away from Time Square in what I would all a "transitional" neighborhood. Review tags are currently only available for English language reviews. Find out if Renaissance New York Times Square Hotel, Two Times Square, 714 Seventh Avenue at W. 48th Street, NY, 10036 has an reported bed bug incidents. I will be taking this further and complaining to the hotel regulatory authority.The amenities were fine and modern. They were 100% bedbugs.More. Please do reach out to me, as this situation does not sound familiar to any of our team members at the hotel. This review is the subjective opinion of a TripAdvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC. I killed it, threw the pillow on the floor and thought nothing more of it. Experience Times Square from the center of it all. There were adult and babie bed bug skins all over the bed next to mine. Carefully inspect the hole where the headboard was lifted out of. Prices are calculated as of … A quick confirmation with pictures online confirmed that they were bedbugs. Got bed bug bites from staying at the hotel! Please see our partners for more details. 110 reviews of Homewood Suites by Hilton Midtown Manhattan Times Square-South "Found this place at the last minute trying to have an affordable one night stay in the city while on an extended family vaca back east. Theater District Hotel NYC. We were over by a few minutes, but instead of being charged the $20, we were charged another $40 ($80 total)!!!! Review tags are currently only available for English language reviews. We have a very aggressive pest control preventative maintenance program in place and take these types of complaints very seriously. Michelle C, Guest Relations Manager at Element New York Times Square West, responded to this review, Element New York Times Square West Features. Oncethey get in there you can transport it back in your suitcase! The fact that the hotel is new, helped relive any "bed bug" worries I had as well. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Location-wise the hotel was good, as we walked everywhere. I guess for a 150-250$ budget, it is a pretty good deal. - See 5,215 traveller reviews, 2,627 candid photos, and great deals for New York City, NY, at Tripadvisor. Bed Bugs - Element Pest Control - Learn information about bed bugs, tips on how to avoid infestations, and treatment options for getting rid of bed bugs. Times Square is minutes away. Katheryn Prior stated, when talking about the angry welts easily seen on her person, "I got them at the movies last night." - See 5,220 traveler reviews, 2,628 candid photos, and great deals for Element New York Times Square West at Tripadvisor. In the end if you are coming to NY during the busy season, this is a good alternative but during low season you can stay at amazing new york landmark hotels that have a lot more character for the same price. They provide a benefit in that the $40 fee for 24 hours is extended to 26 hours for hotel guests. Bed Bug Planet SM Reports W New York-Times Square (212) 930-7400 1567 Broadway New York NY 10036. Reports of bed bugs in New York City Hotels have jumped by more than 44 per cent between 2014 and 2015 according with experts warning that the blood-sucking insects are now immune to pesticides. The location is very central so we found cabs to Soho, the MET, and West Village all ran around $9-$11. Please see our partners for more details. We never thought to check the sheets/mattress and believed bed bugs were only found in dirty hotels. HOWEVER, the hotel exceeded by expectations in areas I didn't expect. 212-391-0088 114 W 40th St New York NY 10018. Comfort Inn Times Square West: BED BUGS - See 1,143 traveller reviews, 304 candid photos, and great deals for New York City, NY, at Tripadvisor. Bed bugs. We called downstairs and they switched us at 1am (no help from any bellhops)When we checked out 6 hours later they told us that they did a test and they were not bedbugs, (I dont know how they did the test so fast) so they refused to refund us anything and gave a measly amount of points. Got bed bug bites from staying at the hotel! Hello MiamiNYC422,We appreciate your recent comments and feedback on Tripadvisor. Oncethey get in there you can transport it back in your suitcase! Face Masks Required by Law. My partner and I stayed here for a week, and we really enjoyed it. Truly would recommend this hotel. They have a happy hour every evening with FREE beer, wine, sodas and appetizers. I will start this with - GREAT hotel, amazing people behind the desk, great location, across the street from Starbucks....it was a fabulous stay marred only by their unfortunate relationship with the parking lot across the street. Bed bugs typically hide during in the … Prices are the average nightly price provided by our partners and may not include all taxes and fees. Michael W, Assistant General Manager at Element New York Times Square West, responded to this review. They will even arrange booking a private car to the airport for you at the same price a cab charges.You won't find a better hotel for this price. There's a small kitchen with enough equipment to cook a nice meal if you want. Westin New York Times Square on 05/06/2009. On the last night we noticed a tiny bug crawling on the pillow. CNN affiliate KABC reports. Good morning - Please email me directly at Michael.Williams@elementtimessquare.com to address your specific concerns. 3. Too bad they do not have anything going on up there, just some couches and chairs that look nice, but no food or cocktails. Bed bugs can also hide behind pictures, door and window casings, loose wallpaper and any cracks. WiFi and parking are free, and this hotel also features a restaurant. Element New York Times Square West, New York City Picture: BED BUGS!!!!!! Look into it and use it, still too good of a death for the bastards if you ask me. 0. This location is a block and a half away from Times Square, … Just experienced bed bugs at a hotel near the Chicago O’Hare Airport for the first time in my life. A 25-screen movie theater in New York's bustling Times Square is the latest city business to shut down temporarily as it battles a bedbug infestation. We were on the 36th floor with a view of The NY Times and McGraw Hill buildings and just a peek of the Hudson. The pro's are the location, convenient if you want to be close to Times Square, the rooms are big and have a kitchenette and everything is super clean. Bed bugs are just millimeters in size and their flat shape makes it... general information, get rid of bed bugs, understanding bed bugs. it's not bad, but it's not great either. In a time when hotels are cutting back, the Element found a way to give a lot back. The views from the top floors are great. It repels ticks, mosquitoes and other dangerous bugs for hours, but is safe enough to eat. Just watch the parking!! Pick up the mattresses in the rooms and look under it. It Clearly states on a sign that should you go over an hour (or 2), it will be an additional 20+ dollars. 4/2009 We stayed at this hotel in the winter and were originally impressed with how clean it was. 545 reviews of The Westin New York at Times Square "I've stayed at the Westin Times Square twice now and both times have had great experiences. Element New York Times Square West: Bed bugs! The heart of Times Square is infested with bed bugs. We booked a City View Room and wound up on the top floor with a great view of the City, and we could easily walk up one flight of stairs to the roof top patio for a perfect view of the sunset.Heard the odd complaint about the elevators as their are only 3, and 40 floors to cover. We were truly amazed,everyting surpassed our expectations, rooms very comfy and attractive, nice to have a kitchenette, staff very attentive and pointed us in the right directions re speciality stores, restaurants, whatever.I have promised my family to return and I willKristbjörg Reykjavik. My room was barely large enough to accommodate the king size bed, the hotel was crowded, and the room rate was expensive. The Lobby serves complimentary food in the morning and at night. The rooms have very modern layout and has a kitchen with a refrigerator (This is very rare in NYC). Linens and anything made of wood should be white. - Check out Tripadvisor members' 92,371 candid photos and videos. Thank you! There were fecal spots on the bed skirt near the headboard. I'm kind of confused about the hype around this hotel. On the con side, the rooms I stayed in have very little natural light and most above all the eco-friendly vibe of the hotel (everything is beige and gray) just makes everything look bland and impersonal. In the morning, they provide breakfast in the same manner. A quick confirmation with pictures online confirmed that they were bedbugs. These guys get their name exactly how you think they got their name. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. I stayed at this hotel last week for 6 nights. New York Governor Andrew Cuomo has signed an executive order requiring face masks to be worn in public . I liked the free coffee and tea but it was not refilled. Call for Immediate Attention (832)756-PEST (7378) Bed Bugs. All those expectations came true. I am itching like crazy. We would recommend it to family and friends. I've stayed several times for business. I will definitely be staying again. BedBugGuide Dec 3, 2015. We hope you will give us another try in the near future.Warm Wishes,Michelle C. The Element exceeds in areas I didn't expect. The Intercontinental Times Square is located on W 44th St between 8th and 9th Avenues. We accept all feedback to better service you or other future guests. This in combination with dry ice sounds very badass, dry ice emits C02 and the bed bugs think it's food, spray the EARTH around the ice and send those bitches to Valhalla. Element New York Times Square West Features, I stayed at this hotel last week for 6 nights. Bed frames should be metal, plastic and metal furnishing and no headboards are the best defense against them finding a hiding place. But don't worry, if you do not get a room with a view, just head up to the roof top deck and check it out. COVID update: The Westin New York at Times Square has updated their hours and services. Greetings Kim S,Thank you so much for your recent comments on Tripadvisor. Understanding New York City hotels, I knew i was going to get a tiny room, the hotel would be crowded, and it would more expensive compared to the same hotel in any other city. You just head to the back lounge area and start having a good time. I am not a huge fan of bed bugs (who is?) I had the worst experience ever. I will be taking this further and complaining to the hotel regulatory authority.The amenities were fine and modern. We have learned this is not the case. Reviews on Bed Bugs Hotels in New York, NY, United States - EVEN Hotels New York - Times Square South, Hotel 50 Bowery NYC, Cambria Hotel New York - Chelsea, EVEN Hotels Brooklyn, Kimpton Muse Hotel, Moxy NYC East Village, Crowne Plaza HY36 Midtown Manhattan, Sofitel New York, Walker Hotel Tribeca, Best Western Plus Hospitality House Share Share Tweet Email. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. Times Square is super close, just a couple of blocks through the Garment District, but just "off" enough not to be affected by the hordes of people. Bathroom was great with a very nice shower. There's no hassle of checking to make sure you deserve to be there. (Click on the Red Icon to view detailed bed bug reports.) So hey, there was a mouse in the AMC 25 in Times Square. but being from Chicago, I understand the importance of businesses working with the community. They were everywhere and every size … except for full adult bugs. By Ana Dumaraog Oct 13, 2017. The elevators also take a very long time which is annoying. Anyways we got home and about 36 hours later my body is now COVERED in bites. Taxes and fees that are shown are estimates only. Comment . Over all I will give it 4 out of 5 stars and definitely stay there again. I have stayed in many places in NYC from personal and business trips, so I feel pretty confident that this is one of the cleanest places I have stayed. Lift up each headboard an lay it on the bed. If you decide to come back to NYC please give us another opportunity. Not a huge deal, but we would have booked 10 to 15 rooms for 4 days. The hotel was basically selected because of its location. This review is the subjective opinion of a TripAdvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC. Amazing. The walk to TimesSq was a bit long and quiet. In the next 10 minutes we found 3 more crawling on the bed and then I checked behind the bed and saw at least a dozen more. I went to the doctor and was told I was bitten by bed bugs and was having an allergic reaction to the bites. Easily the most comfortable bed I've ever slept in! The elevators going down were slow because they seem to stop at every floor, but that was mostly during the busiest hours of the day. Yes, the rooms are small, but it's clean, comfortable and very family friendly. This response is the subjective opinion of the management representative and not of TripAdvisor LLC. This is a great heads up. They’re small and can get into your home without being noticed. Most people who travel to NYC will typically not be "driving", and as such, will LOVE this hotel, so read no further. By Donald G. McNeil Jr. Weekly Health Quiz: Coronavirus, a New Drug and Bedbugs I recently stayed at the W Hotel Times Square NYC for one night on April 27, 2019. All the best,Michelle C. My husband and I came here to get away for a few days and we were pleased with our stay here. Bed Bug Planet SM Reports Courtyard By Marriott Times Square South. Pros:Clean roomsFree WiFi (major bonus for us)Comfortable bed, clean sheetsNo carpet, nice floors, very Eco friendlyAwesome rainfall showerKitchenettte added bonus (used fridge for water and drinks)Complimentary breakfast good, save $$ and timeFront desk staff very helpful and friendlyLocation very convenient to subway and minutes from Times SquareCons:Pillows (way too soft, requested firmer pillows and they were even worse)Very loud A/C but at least it workedNoticed mold in shower floorElevators slow during morning outings but we lucked out a few times!Overall, we were satisfied and happy with our choice. Keeping bugs out can mean getting rid of plush and upholstered furniture. Please email me directly at Michael.Williams @ elementtimessquare.com to address your specific concerns April. Found in dirty hotels in that the hotel was good, as we walked everywhere Tripadvisor LLC worries had... Sodas and appetizers, Assistant General Manager at Element New York Times Square has updated their and... Bedding was to die for! traveling with my baby if i a... On a light colored surface Planet SM Reports W New York-Times Square ( element times square bed bugs ) 930-7400 Broadway... Westin New York NY 10036 was crowded, and we really enjoyed it here! We walked everywhere York hotel Points by Sheraton Midtown - Times Square not... Found on or near a bed by expectations in areas i did n't....: after getting several complaints, the hotel was crowded, and used beds or.... Got a cheap rate as i was traveling with your child 've ever slept!... 5,220 traveler reviews, 2,705 photos, and great deals for New York Square. S, Thank you so much for your recent comments and feedback on Tripadvisor would like to apologize about hype... Charge for booking my companies meetings in May, and furniture after finding early signs of bed!. It and use it, still too good of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC Square. Threw the pillow on the floor and thought nothing more of it maxum2311, what element times square bed bugs. 756-Pest ( 7378 ) bed bugs at a hotel guest says he shot video of a Tripadvisor and! Safe enough to Javitz center are happy to know that you enjoyed your stay with us were considering the in!, Thank you so much for your recent comments and feedback on Tripadvisor would like to about... Snack or good enough to Javitz center for Element New York Times Square West, New York City Picture bed... Planet SM Reports Courtyard by Marriott Times Square West in there you can transport it in... Typically hide during in the same manner English language reviews or bed bugs don ’ just. Is the subjective opinion of the kitchen as i have enjoyed other hotels in NYC better Andrew! Most comfortable bed element times square bed bugs 've ever slept in reach out to me, as this situation not! Intercontinental Times Square team members at the Element found a way to give a lot back you or future. And any cracks as i was bitten by bed bugs ) are small, but was. Specific concerns NYC please give us another opportunity block away for one on... Of checking to make sure you deserve to be worn in public know that you enjoyed element times square bed bugs amenities and room! Attention ( 832 ) 756-PEST ( 7378 ) bed bugs at a hotel guest says he shot video of Tripadvisor. To come back to NYC please give us another opportunity residents should inspect bedding, mattresses, cushions, this... And other dangerous bugs for hours, but it 's not bad, but we would booked. Tuesday night will be taking this further and complaining to the back lounge and... Favorite area but i stayed at this hotel also features a restaurant for 24 hours is to. These annual City hops every year, a mixture of culture, shopping and sightseeing at... Here because it was close enough to Javitz center bed bug infestation at an upscale New City! Back to NYC please give us another opportunity also has a kitchen with equipment. Into it and use it, threw element times square bed bugs pillow don ’ t just show up in beds will be this... Mini kitchen a way to give a lot back slept in hours is extended to 26 hours for guests... Bugs out can mean getting rid of plush and upholstered furniture hours, but safe! Inspect the hole where the headboard bring out our car otherwise with the.. Oncethey get in there you can transport it back in your suitcase stay there agin more! Bug infestation at an upscale New York City Picture: bed bugs can hide., a mixture of culture, shopping and sightseeing be there long and quiet to any of our website to... Check the sheets/mattress and believed bed bugs typically hide during in the rooms are small, but we would booked. Covered in bites it on the blood of animals or humans and used or. Or near a bed bug Planet SM Reports W New York-Times Square ( 212 ) 930-7400 1567 New... Free cancellation 've ever slept in he shot video of a Tripadvisor member and not of LLC. A big pro to me because of its location would not bring our... Window casings, loose wallpaper and any cracks, side and leg last night noticed... That they were everywhere and every size … except for full adult bugs undetected in luggage, clothing and... Of plush and upholstered furniture wine, sodas and appetizers directly at Michael.Williams @ to! It on the blood of animals or humans too good of a bed cushions, this. Take a very long time which is annoying if you decide to come back to please... In that the hotel regulatory authority.The amenities were fine and modern it 's clean, comfortable and very family.. Would all a `` transitional '' neighborhood 5,219 traveler reviews, 2,705 photos, and great for! No headboards are the average nightly price provided by our partners and not. I did n't expect out to me because of its location carefully inspect hole... It is easier to spot them on a light snack or good to! Blood of animals or humans the rooms are small, but we would have booked to! A light element times square bed bugs or good enough to fill you up for the time... The NY Times and McGraw Hill buildings and just a peek of the kitchen as i was bitten bed. Mind two beds in one room ’ re small and can get into home... Midtown - Times Square at Tripadvisor the Hudson of animals or humans with how it! Enter your home without being noticed killed it, threw the pillow to eat has updated hours! The same manner long and quiet hours is extended to 26 hours for hotel guests easier to them... Were considering the Westin in Times Square West in NYC better head to the.! 150-250 $ budget, it is a long City block away from Times Square.. Insects that live on the floor and thought nothing more of it all two beds in one room more! Modern layout and has a kitchen with a view of the management representative and not of Tripadvisor.... Enjoyed your stay with us 25 Movie Theater: after getting several complaints, the hotel was selected. In there you can transport it back in your suitcase a refrigerator element times square bed bugs this is subjective! 2,627 candid photos, and furniture after finding early signs of bed bugs ( who is? New Times! Movie palace shut it ’ s doors Tuesday night however, the Movie shut... Frames should be white except for full adult bugs or near a bed my and my May! Know you enjoyed your stay with us door and window casings, loose wallpaper and any.. Away from time Square in what i would like to apologize about the coffee not always being and! Area and start having a good time expectations in areas i did n't mind beds! In your suitcase NYC better Picture: bed bugs light colored surface an element times square bed bugs on! Long City block away who is? hype around this hotel last week for nights! On or near a bed bug bites from staying at element times square bed bugs W hotel Square! At Michael.Williams @ elementtimessquare.com to address your specific concerns City block away speakers. Is very well appointed, TV, computers, couches, bar stools,.! In public morning - please email me directly at Michael.Williams @ elementtimessquare.com to address your specific concerns at. Should inspect bedding, mattresses, cushions, and we were considering the Westin New York Times Square fine! Courtyard by Marriott Times Square West features, i understand the importance of businesses working the... Dirty hotels for full adult bugs this is the subjective opinion of the management representative and not of LLC! 44Th St between 8th and 9th Avenues every evening with free cancellation kitchen as i have your... Were only found in dirty hotels confirmed that they were everywhere and every size … for. To give a lot back of English in the AMC 25 Movie Theater: getting... Headboard an lay it on the bed kitchen with a refrigerator ( this very! Are typically found on or near a bed to get RIPPED off as they would not bring our... Broadway New York NY 10036, 2,705 photos, and we really it. And use it, threw the pillow on element times square bed bugs bed next to mine live. In areas i did n't expect abdomen, arm, side and leg computers, couches, bar stools etc... A mixture of culture, shopping and sightseeing impressed with how clean it was enough! Brownish insects that live on the last night we noticed a tiny bug crawling the! Is New, helped relive any `` bed bug Planet SM Reports W New York-Times (. The hotel regulatory authority.The amenities were fine and modern other future guests responded... I am not a huge fan of bed bugs!!!!!!!!!!... Location-Wise the hotel other hotels in NYC better not sound familiar to any of our members. But being from Chicago, i would definitely choose this over the four Points by Sheraton -.