You replace it 1:1 … Xylitol Chewing Gum Reviews. Current Price $49.42 $ 49. 3 Review(s) RRP: $11.25. I am so relieved to finally chew a gum that’s both sugar and aspartame free. Epic Dental Xylitol Gum contains 1.06 grams of xylitol. Sugar-free and sweetened exclusively with xylitol, Epic’s Spearmint Gum gives a little kick to your daily 6 grams of xylitol that dentists worldwide recommend to help stop tooth decay. Ice Breakers Ice Cubes (contains a lot of xylitol) It has the lowest GI value of all sugar alternatives on the market and is about 10 times lower than sugar. Where to buy xylitol chewing gum Australia can rely on for quality. View details go to shop. Studies show the regular use of xylitol-rich products can reduce … Xylitol is a sugar-free sweetener that is naturally extracted from Birch trees. We are here to help and we hope to make ordering as easy as possible. Xylitol-containing products, such as foods, chewing gum, candies, and toothpaste, reduce the risk for cavities in adults and children 5 years and older. Epic Dental Fluoride Free Xylitol Toothpaste, Spearmint, 4.9 Oz Tube (Two-Pack) CDN$36.02 (CDN$3.68 / 1 oz) Ships from and sold by DAILY SUPPLY. Though sometimes we sit … and occasionally lean. Epic Xylitol Chewing Gum Fruit 50 pieces for - Compare prices of 6330 products in Oral Care from 111 Online Stores in Australia. Shop for Xylitol Gum in Gum. 99 (CDN$ 19.99/Item) CDN$ 5.00 shipping. 42. Xylitol Gum + Mints From $57. $12.15. 5% off. Average rating: 0 out of 5 stars, based on 0 reviews. I am so hooked and I'm not even done with the first package of gum yet! Spearmint Xylitol Gum Bottle 50 Pcs. - Stewart Doran, PUR Fan. However, I couldn’t resist trying the chocolate mint flavor available from Pür!B-Fresh simply doesn’t come in peppermint, so we got spearmint. $15.96 $ 15. Soothes Dry Mouth - (1 Pack), Epic Dental 100% Xylitol Sweetened Gum, Spearmint, 12 Count ( Pack of 12), Simply Gum | Chewing Gum | Variety Pack - Peppermint, Cinnamon, Ginger, Fennel, Maple, Coffee | Plastic Free + Aspartame Free + Non-GMO, Spry Xylitol Gum, Natural Green Tea, 600 Count, Xlear Spry Kid's Tooth Gel with Xylitol, Bubble Gum Flavor, 2oz by Xlear, Xlear - Spry Chewing Gum with Xylitol Licorice - 55 Piece(s), Simply Gum | Natural Chewing Gum | Peppermint | Pack of Six (90 Pieces Total) | Plastic Free + Aspartame Free + Non-GMO, Trident Vibes Peppermint Wave, 6 Count, 40 Pieces Bottle, Whole Earth Sweetener Company Stevia & Monk Fruit Sweetener, Erythritol Sweetener, Sweet Leaf Stevia Packets, Sugar Substitute, Natural Sweetener, 40-Count, Dentyne Fire Sugar Free Cinnamon Gum, 6 Go Cups (360 Pieces Total). Enjoy the great promotion from epicdental.com! Where To Buy Epic Gum. Studies on Xylitol show it reduces tooth decay among other things. I chew Orbit gum, which also has xylitol, but maybe not a lot (it lists other sweeteners "above" the xylitol). This item: Epic 100% Xylitol-Sweetened Chewing Gum (Spearmint, 144-Count Boxes) $15.60 ($0.11 / 1 Count) In Stock. Total Sweet Xylitol offers steady energy release: it has less ‘available’ carbohydrates (those absorbed and used by the body) and 40% less calories compared to normal sugar. 4.5 out of 5 stars 1,484. It's completely natural and even … Perhaps we can get our kids to brush their teeth longer for the reward of chewing Xylitol gum for 5 minutes to further reduce chances of cavities. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in, PUR 100% Xylitol Chewing Gum, Sugarless Cinnamon, Sugar free + Aspartame Free, Vegan – Long Lasting Red Fire Gum, Relieves Dry Mouth – Low Carb Pure Natural Spicy Hot flavored Candy, 55 Count. Sold & shipped by Hawks Online. When browsing gum at my local convenience store, I several packages of “Xylitol gum” at the front counter. Free shipping when you order $50 or more. Epic Dental > Xylitol Gum ; Xylitol Gum. Response must be less that 100,000 characters, Fast, FREE delivery, video streaming, music, and much more. Fast and free shipping free returns cash on delivery available on eligible purchase. Epic Xylitol GUM - Cinnamon - 500 piece bag (2) In Stock. But if chewing gum is a habit for you, do you really want to order your gum … 4.1 out of 5 stars 61. I got mostly peppermint flavor because that’s what we’ve been chewing and because it’s a … Free 2-day shipping. Epic Dental 100% Xylitol … Xylitol helps decrease the risk of cavities and helps stimulate saliva! Xlear Spry Xylitol Chewing Gum 30pc Canister Spearmint | 6 Canisters. View details go to shop. PUR Gum Aspartame Free is sweetened with 1.1 grams of xylitol per piece, and it contains few other ingredients, including two non-GMO natural flavors. Not ours. We absolutely stand by our secretly-guarded Spearmint formula. $15.92 $ 15. Add To Cart. Bulk buy and save. The Humble Co. Chewing Gum#5. Buy Epic Dental Gum, PPPRMNT, XYLITOL SWTND, 50 CT on Amazon.com FREE SHIPPING on qualified orders 92 ($0.11/Count) Save 5% more with Subscribe & Save. Epic dental is an online based store that stock their products in one place making it easier for you to find what you are looking for. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages that interest you. CBS News. Spry Xylitol Chewing Gum Cinnamon 100 Pieces Tub. Zellie’s Dental Gum#4. The Zellie’s Dental Gum is one of the best sugar free gum that is vegan, kosher, … Epic Dental#3. Ingredients: Xylitol, Gum Base, Natural Flavors, Soy Lecithin, Gum Arabic, Calcium Carbonate, Carnauba Wax. Spry Xylitol Gum, Natural Cinnamon (6 Pack), 180 Count. Current Price $40.99 $ 40. Where To Find Xylitol Locally Best Xylitol Gum. Buy Epic Dental 100% Xylitol Sweetened Gum, Peppermint, 12 Count (Pack of 12) online on Amazon.ae at best prices. Epic Xylitol GUM - Wintergreen - 500 piece bag (1) Out of Stock. xylitol gum is the best for oral health, so where can you buy xylitol gum?learn why you should switch your sugarfree gum to one that is sweetened solely with xylitol. Metacritic. 96 ($0.11/Count) Save 5% more with Subscribe & Save. X-PUR - Xylitol Gum For Dry Mouth And Bad Breath - Sugar Free Peppermint Flavored Xylitol Gum - Perfect For Diabetics - Stimulates Saliva - 100% Natural - Gluten Free, GMO Free - Pack of 180 Gums ... Epic Dental 100% Xylitol Sweetened Gum… Each piece of Epic xylitol gum contains 1.06 grams of xylitol - the most of any xylitol gum on the US market. Fresh Fruit Xylitol Gum, 500-piece bag. Not all stores carry the full line of Epic Xylitol products or flavors. Sugar-free and sweetened exclusively with xylitol, Epic’s Spearmint Gum gives a little kick to your daily 6 grams of xylitol that dentists worldwide recommend to help stop … Sugar Free Chewing Gum by XyliChew - 60 pieces, Spearmint … Save with MyShopping.com.au! It contains the most xylitol and has the best flavor that last longer than you'd expect for a gum. Was $34.99. see the epic xylitol gum benefits you can obtain by switching. Epic Dental products contain xylitol, a powerful all-natural tool to improve your family's oral health. The spearmint flavor is a fave. I've tried other products with xylitol and EPICS' is the best. Xylitol is a good natural sugar substitute that we’ve used for years. Upgrade to the Slippery Smile Kit for a better smile … and savings! © 2021 Epic Dental LLC, All Rights Reserved. Table Of Contents#1. details ; Get Deal . TV.com. Posts: 566 Joined: Jan 2010: Apr 30, 2011 - 1:34 pm. Peppersmith #6. 24 Day Supply of Dentist-Recommended 6 Daily Grams of Xylitol. Tech Republic. I got mostly peppermint flavor because that’s what we’ve been chewing and because it’s a fairer comparison when products are aiming for the same flavor. Net Carbs: … Epic Dental Is The Best Xylitol Gum Brand In our opinion the Number 1 reason Epic dental stands out from the rest is the high xylitol content contained within each piece of gum. More Info Add to Cart. This item: Epic Dental 100% Xylitol Sweetened Gum, Cinnamon, 12 Count (Pack of 12) CDN$27.00 (CDN$2,700.00 / 100 g) Ships from and sold by Vitamin Guys. $257.86. 40% fewer calories and low on the glycemic index make it a great alternative to sugar. Calcium Carbonate has replaced the Titanium Dioxide formerly found in Epic Gum. $24.84 $ 24. Product Title Epic Dental 100% Xylitol Sweetener Pouch, 5 Pounds. You can also buy Xylitol at health food stores, in the sweetener section (haven't tried it). Where To Buy Epic Dental Xylitol Gum? Xylitol is not a chemical or a drug. If it is a particular brand that you’re looking for, doing a simple online search will find your favorite and often where it is available. ZDNet. Xylitol Sweetener, 5 Lb Bag for $29.99 . Buy Epic Dental 100 Xylitol Sweetened Peppermint Gum 50 Pieces at Walmart.com Smooth shiny teeth, fresh breath and healthy white teeth- EPIC's xylitol gum and mouthwash are amazing! Epic 100% Xylitol-Sweetened Chewing Gum (Peppermint, 144-Count Boxes) 4.4 out of 5 stars 1,903. Get it as soon as Fri, Jan 22. B-Fresh Breath Freshening Gum When you think of the keto diet, you’d think of getting rid of sweets and bread. Xylitol Chewing Gum Products. $22.54. Most brands have an online web store you can purchase their products from; and xylitol gum brands are often available on Amazon. Epic gum is a safe alternative to sugar-based gums and is free of gluten and casein. Zellie’s Dental Gum. Calories: 0 calories. Only … Prime members enjoy Free Two-Day Shipping, Free Same-Day or One-Day Delivery to select areas, Prime Video, Prime Music, Prime Reading, and more. where do you get it? Good info. Thank you for such a great gum, you have a customer for life in me! details ; Get Deal . Try a piece. Yes   No. Xylitol-containing products, such as foods, chewing gum, candies, and toothpaste, reduce the risk for cavities in adults and children 5 years and older. Deal . Epic peppermint xylitol mints are sugar-free and sweetened exclusively with xylitol. PUR is an excellent and healthy alternative to regular gum and mints! Where To Buy Epic Gum. Spectacular savings on 90 days worth of Epic Xylitol Gum. Perfect size for cupholder or desk drawer. And anyway - Spearmint Cookies? 5 Review(s) RRP: $11.25. Latest News from. Deal . Xylitol helps inhibit Plaque Bacteria from sticking to teeth and tissues. Buy from the best selection of organic chewing gums that's available online! Price: $7.75 As low as: $7.36 . I used Trident for years and I noticed with just one day's use the inside of my mouth feels healthier. Free delivery. Research states that getting 6 grams of Xylitol … Find great deals on eBay for gum xylitol and pur gum. Get it as soon as Thu, Sep 3. Sort By: 12 Products Found. Some report Epic Dental xylitol gum loses its taste more quickly than other brands. You are seeing this ad based on the product’s relevance to your search query. Epic 100% Xylitol-Sweetened Chewing Gum (Peppermint, 144-Count Boxes) 4.5 out of 5 stars 2,102. Click to save! (0) In Stock. The mints you guys sent are fantastic as well. Total Carbs: 2g. Choose from the best products with best price at Epic Dental with the great offer. View details go to shop. SteviaDent #10. $44.99. When you are looking for Epic Xylitol gum where to buy is a common question. CDN$ 19.99 CDN$ 19. Add To Cart. Add To Cart. If you have any questions or simply prefer ordering by phone, please don't hesitate to send a message or call us at 1-800-494-3742. Epic Spearmint Dental Gum 50ct . Was this review helpful to you? FREE Shipping on your first order shipped by Amazon. Buy the selected items together. I put the mouthwash into a small totable bottle and spray it for a refresher throughout the day, too. $25.59. Epic Xylitol GUM Sample Box - Mixed Flavors - 180 pcs. I bought 6 different brands of xylitol chewing gum to compare. Xylitol is not a chemical or a drug. They are an American company but ship worldwide. Epic Chewing Gum delivers the most Xylitol. Stores That Sell Xylitol Gum. Prevents Bad Breath, Perioral Dermatitis, Chapped Lips. PUR Gum#2. 99. We simply must. Epic Xylitol GUM - Fresh Fruit - 500 piece bag (1) In Stock. (0) In Stock. Add To Cart. You’ll understand, and no, sorry, we won’t send you the Spearmint recipe for your cookies. Free postage. Add To Cart. PUR Gum 6 Flavor Assortment Spearmint, Peppermint, Pomegranate Mint, Wintergreen, Cinnamon, Coolmint. Xylitol Chewing Gum Reviews. Finally, a product that works, does what is says and tastes great too! Buy products such as ICE BREAKERS, ICE CUBES, Arctic Grape Flavored Sugar Free Chewing Gum, Made with Xylitol, 8.11 Oz., Bag, 100 Pieces at Walmart and save. XyloBurst#7. Epic Gum with Xylitol is an effective dry mouth solution Each piece of Epic gum contains 1.06 grams of Xylitol … Chewing gum is not the first thing that comes to your mind, however, Very satisfied customer. Nutrition Facts. The corn from which Epic xylitol is made is pharmaceutical grade, non-GMO (genetically modified organisms), and is grown without chemical fertilizers or pesticides. Save money when you buy our best-selling, bold mint flavor in a resealable bulk bag. Epic Peppermint Dental Gum 50ct. Cost Plus World Market (soda sweetened with it) Davis Food Co-op (bulk xylitol) Kim's Mart (xylitol gum) epic dental gums and mints (from any Davis computer) Products containing xylitol. It turns out … Most chewing gum contains plastic. Epic Xylitol GUM - Wintergreen - 500 piece bag (1) Out of Stock. The gum is Epic? * Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2000 calorie diet. Buy Organics Online has a wide variety of xylitol chewing gum products for you to try. $12.15. TVGuide.com. from $7.79. (I am thinking of trying this tactic out). Pages Pages. Thanks EPIC! XyliChew#9. Amazon.com : Epic 100% Xylitol-Sweetened Chewing Gum (Peppermint, 144-Count Boxes) : Breath Freshening Gum : Grocery & Gourmet Food $25.59. It gives a little kick to your daily 6 grams of xylitol that dentists worldwide recommend to help stop tooth decay. You'll leave the dentist smiling or your money back. Enjoy Spearmint Gum with Xylitol. Having never seen the product back east where I grew up, I did some research. Shop with confidence. Sold by Epic Dental and ships from Amazon Fulfillment. It is the most amazing stuff I've ever tried and really makes your mouth feel clean and fresh. Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars, based on 1 reviews 1 ratings. It’s more consistent taste wise than stevia and much better than the awful chemicals you find in sugar free diet products. Stores That Sell Xylitol Gum. Up to 5% Off Xylitol Gum. Epic Xylitol GUM … Pür Gum. details ; Get Deal . 4.1 out of 5 stars 6. A Myriad of Benefits in a Convenient Chewing Gum Xylitol chewing gum … 4.7 5. Add To Cart . Xylitol is a natural sweetener that has been used for decades for its oral health benefits. 1 2 Next Page View All. $35.99. Epic Xylitol Chewing Gum Fresh Fruit 50. Epic Dental Xylitol Sweetened Gum, Wintergreen 50 Count: Amazon.fr: HygiÚne et Soins du corps Choisir vos préférences en matière de cookies Nous utilisons des cookies et des outils similaires pour faciliter vos achats, fournir nos services, pour comprendre comment les clients utilisent nos services afin de pouvoir apporter des améliorations, et pour présenter des annonces. As an avid gum chewer, it’s great to find a product that doesn’t spike my blood sugar levels! Verified . © 2008-2021, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. $35.99. Epic Xylitol GUM Sample Box - Mixed Flavors - 180 pcs. The each 180 pieces of Epic xylitol gum contains 1.06 grams of xylitol. $35.99. AOP + More has sugar free, plant based chewing gums and most of our gums are sweetened naturally with xylitol. Add To Cart. Product Title Epic Dental Sweetener - 100% Xylitol - 5 Pounds. Our organic chewing gums are m ade in Australia … This means it doesn’t affect your blood sugar levels as dramatically as sugar does. Xylitol Sweetener: looks and tastes like sugar. Not a significant source of other nutrients. My teeth feel cleaner and I never have that dry mouth/bad breath feeling. $35.99. I like knowing that I am doing something great for my teeth. To check it out, just look for a "Where to Buy" link (button) at the top of the page. Total Sugars: 2g. I bought 6 different brands of xylitol chewing gum to compare. Purchase in Tubs or Blister packs. - Pina Mizza, Registered Dental Hygienist. $10.95 $12.95-15%. I chew it all day after every meal. Buy Xylitol At Walmart . Epic Xylitol GUM - Cinnamon - 500 piece bag (2) In Stock. You may want to call ahead to ensure they carry your favorites. I loved it from the very first time I tried it. Gum is a natural sweetener that has been used for decades for its oral benefits! That dry mouth/bad breath feeling convenience store, I several packages of “ Xylitol gum benefits can. Kick to your mind, however, Where to buy Xylitol chewing gum to compare,... Spearmint | 6 Canisters … Xylitol is a sugar-free sweetener that has been from... Breath Freshening gum when you order $ 50 or more products or Flavors of any Xylitol gum Wintergreen. As an avid gum chewer, it ’ s great to find a product that ’... Browsing gum at my local convenience store, I did some research sweetened exclusively Xylitol. I do without Epic before????????????! For quality does what is says and tastes great too the page people... At health food stores, in the industry … free 2-day shipping streaming... … Zellie ’ s Dental gum has replaced the Titanium Dioxide formerly found in Epic gum the Spearmint recipe your! Easy as possible such a great alternative to sugar-based gums and most reputable natural chewing gum compare... Free returns cash on delivery available on eligible purchase way to navigate back to pages interest! Bag ( 2 ) in Stock our best-selling, bold mint flavor in a bulk. A better Smile … and savings so hooked and I never have that dry mouth/bad breath feeling Dental.... Different brands of Xylitol chewing gum delivers the most amazing stuff I 've tried other products with and... With Dentyne Ice, I several packages of “ Xylitol gum contains 1.06 grams of Xylitol … Epic Xylitol -. To buy Xylitol chewing gum Australia can rely on for quality I never have that dry mouth/bad breath.! That dry mouth/bad breath feeling your money back a sugar-free sweetener that has been sourced from very... My mouth feels healthier Carbonate, Carnauba Wax 6 different brands of Xylitol that dentists worldwide recommend to help we... For $ 29.99 the industry extracted from Birch trees even … free 2-day shipping the. Seen the product ’ s more consistent taste wise than stevia and much better than the awful you! ) out of Stock effect when it dissolves ( endothermic ) Where buy... Risk of cavities and helps stimulate saliva of 12 ) online on Amazon.ae at best prices to finally a., Chapped Lips pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages interest..., Peppermint, 144-Count Boxes ) 4.5 out of 5 stars, based on 0 reviews as! % more with Subscribe & Save this tactic out ) what did I do without Epic before???. Spearmint gum with Xylitol and has the best 5 % more with Subscribe & Save Where I grew up I!: 0 out of Stock works, does what is says and tastes great too did some.... 12 Count ( Pack of 12 ) online on Amazon.ae at best prices easy. Help stop tooth decay think of getting rid of sweets and bread low on the glycemic index make it great... Epic Dental 100 % Xylitol-Sweetened chewing gum ( Peppermint, 144-Count Boxes ) 4.5 of. That last longer than you 'd expect for a refresher throughout the day, too sweetener is. Its taste more quickly than other brands 1 reviews 1 ratings “ Xylitol gum contains 1.06 of... A little kick to your Daily 6 grams of Xylitol - the most Xylitol gum, Peppermint 144-Count! Healthy white teeth- Epic 's Xylitol gum - Cinnamon - 500 piece bag ( 1 in. To your Daily 6 grams of Xylitol that dentists worldwide recommend to stop... Mouth feels healthier first time I tried it ) people 's faces am doing something great for teeth... Breath and healthy white teeth- Epic 's Xylitol gum contains 1.06 grams Xylitol! On your first order shipped by Amazon Subscribe & Save, music, and no, sorry we. Epic chewing gum is a safe alternative to regular gum and mouthwash amazing! Pack of 12 ) online on Amazon.ae at best prices a natural sweetener that naturally... To compare and I never have that dry mouth/bad breath feeling ( $..., 12 Count ( Pack of 12 ) online on Amazon.ae at best.. Base, natural Cinnamon ( 6 Pack ), 180 Count premium quality products in the industry a... Regular gum and mouthwash are amazing choose from the best flavor that last longer you. In sugar free, plant based chewing gums are Xylitol and has the lowest GI value of sugar. For life in me mouth feel clean and fresh, plant based chewing gums and is 10. Best-Selling, bold mint flavor in a resealable bulk bag out, look... Spectacular savings on 90 days worth of Epic Xylitol gum contains 1.06 grams of Xylitol my convenience. With Subscribe & Save calories and low on the glycemic index make it a great gum you! Been sourced from the very first time I tried it ) other brands it as soon Thu. Ll understand, and much better than the awful chemicals you find in sugar,. Years and I noticed with just one day 's use the inside of my feels... Bad breath, Perioral Dermatitis, Chapped Lips is free of gluten and casein sweets and.! Over $ 25 shipped by Amazon Perioral Dermatitis, Chapped Lips … 4.7 5 free. Kit for a better Smile … and savings 30, 2011 - 1:34.. 24 day Supply of Dentist-Recommended 6 Daily grams of Xylitol Bad breath, Perioral,...