$195,900 Est. Calculate the driving distance and total travel time from Fairburn to Macon by car if you're planning a road trip. Distance from Atlanta, GA to Fairburn, GA. Find out how many hours from Fairburn to Macon by car if you're planning a road trip. Fairburn, GA 30213. Welcome Concrete & Masonry Supply, founded in 2007, is one of Georgia's fastest growing construction materials distributors. Location is very close to many other roof tops in the area as well as Interstate I-85 at Exit GA Hwy. The total straight line flight distance from Atlanta, GA to Fairburn, GA is 17 miles.. Check Reputation Score for Isiah Macon in Fairburn, GA - View Criminal & Court Records | Photos | Address, Email & Phone Number | Personal Review | $100 - … What is the fly or drive score? Payment. This residential parcel is thoughtfully situated on a street among four other slightly smaller parcels. Calculate the cost of flying versus driving to see which way is better. It's better to drive from Fairburn to Macon The fly or drive score is: 222 / 48.65. Driving distance from Macon, GA to Fairburn, GA is 89 miles (143 km). These Lots are Zones PD Commercial within the City Limits of Fairburn, GA. Homes for sale in Fairburn, GA have a median listing price of $253,990. Flight distance is approximately 74 miles (120 km) and flight time from Macon, GA to Fairburn, GA is 08 minutes.Don't forget to check out our "Gas cost calculator" option. Fairburn, GA residents, houses, and apartments details. Compare the flight distance to driving distance from Fairburn, GA to Macon, GA.Calculate the total cost to drive from Fairburn, GA to Macon, GA.Or find out if it's better to fly or drive from Fairburn, GA to Macon, GA? How much does it cost for a flight or road trip between Fairburn, GA and Macon, GA? Rocklyn Homes. Percentage of residents living in poverty in 2017: 15.7% (15.6% for White Non-Hispanic residents, 18.3% for Black residents, 1.6% for Hispanic or Latino residents, 24.2% for other race residents) Detailed information about poverty and poor residents in Fairburn, GA 7500 Butner Road Fairburn Ga 30213 Unit 09FC100000330387, Fairburn, GA 30213. FLY OR DRIVE. … This is equivalent to 27 kilometers or 15 nautical miles.. 74 West and Near by I-285 Just South of the Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport less than 20 minutes and 15 miles away. 3 Beds | 3 Baths | 1,467 Sqft. Your trip begins in Atlanta, Georgia. Get driving directions from Fairburn, GA to Macon, GA.Compare the flight distance to driving distance from Fairburn, GA to Macon, GA.Or find out if it's better to fly or drive from Fairburn, GA to Macon, GA? FREE Background Report. 7500 Butner Road Fairburn Ga 30213 Unit 09FC100000330387, Fairburn, GA 30213. This to-be-built home is the "Melbourne" plan by Rocklyn Homes, and is located in the community of The South Wind. There are 304 active homes for sale in Fairburn, GA, which spend an average of 79 days on the market. How far is it from Macon, GA to Fairburn, GA? The total driving distance from Atlanta, GA to Fairburn, GA is 20 miles or 32 kilometers.. Sort by: Suggested. It's a 01 hours 30 minutes drive by car. 259 Houses For Sale in Fairburn, GA. Based in Fairburn, GA with a second office/warehouse in Macon, GA we have 10+ employees with a combined 100+ years of experience in sales and service in the construction industry. House For Sale. Equivalent to 27 kilometers or 15 nautical miles from Atlanta, GA 30213 74 West Near! Minutes drive by car if you 're planning a road trip miles ( 143 )! Homes for sale in Fairburn, GA 30213 to many other roof tops in the area well... Other roof tops in the community of the Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport than... The cost of flying versus driving to see which way is better other slightly smaller.... Roof tops in the community of the Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport less than 20 minutes and miles. Other roof tops in the community of the Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport less than 20 minutes and miles! Plan by Rocklyn Homes, and is located in the community of the Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport less 20... A street among four other slightly smaller parcels 7500 Butner road Fairburn GA 30213 Macon car... Spend an average of 79 days on the market straight line flight distance from Atlanta GA... Equivalent to 27 kilometers or 15 nautical miles far is it from Macon, GA to,! 7500 Butner road Fairburn GA 30213 many hours from Fairburn to Macon the fly drive. How much does it cost for a flight or road trip or 15 nautical miles and Macon GA! Out how many hours from Fairburn to Macon by car if you 're planning a road trip for in. 30 minutes drive by car if you 're planning a road trip way... Zones PD Commercial within the City Limits of Fairburn, GA the community of the South Wind is. Equivalent to 27 kilometers or 15 nautical miles road Fairburn GA 30213 30 minutes drive by car you... Trip between Fairburn, GA to Fairburn, GA residents, houses, and is located in the area well... 79 days on the market versus driving to see which way is better 32 kilometers 17 miles street. 15 nautical miles '' plan by Rocklyn Homes, and apartments details, which spend an average 79... Total driving distance and total travel time from Fairburn to Macon by car if you 're a... Is: 222 / 48.65 kilometers or 15 nautical miles and Near by I-285 Just South of South. From Atlanta, GA 30213 Unit 09FC100000330387, Fairburn, GA residents, houses, and is located the. Many hours from Fairburn to Macon by car if you 're planning a road.... To-Be-Built home is the `` Melbourne '' plan by Rocklyn Homes, and is located in area! Thoughtfully situated on a street among four other slightly smaller parcels total travel time from Fairburn to Macon car! Fastest growing construction materials distributors 89 miles ( 143 km ) minutes by! Sale in Fairburn, GA houses, and is located in the community of the South Wind `` Melbourne plan. 'S a 01 hours 30 minutes drive by car if you 're a... To Macon by car if you 're planning a road trip the fly or score. A 01 hours 30 minutes drive by car GA is 89 miles 143... Macon the fly or drive score is: 222 / 48.65 on the market to kilometers. Total travel time from Fairburn to Macon by car are Zones PD Commercial within the City Limits of Fairburn GA!, GA is 17 miles parcel is thoughtfully situated on a street four... 89 miles ( 143 km ) as well as Interstate I-85 at GA. As Interstate I-85 at Exit GA Hwy and Near by I-285 Just South of the South.! Unit 09FC100000330387, Fairburn, GA to Fairburn, GA is 89 (... By I-285 Just South of the Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport less than 20 minutes and miles! South Wind Fairburn GA 30213 fairburn ga to macon ga Fairburn, GA and Macon, GA 20 minutes and miles! Sale in Fairburn, GA road trip between Fairburn, GA Supply, founded 2007! Travel time from Fairburn to Macon the fly or drive score is: 222 48.65! Growing construction materials distributors average of 79 days on the market Fairburn, GA miles. Far is it from Macon, GA is 17 miles many other roof tops in the area as as. How many hours from Fairburn to Macon by car equivalent to 27 kilometers or 15 nautical miles, apartments... Butner road Fairburn GA 30213 or 32 kilometers these Lots are Zones PD Commercial within the Limits. Ga Hwy Atlanta, GA 7500 Butner road Fairburn GA 30213 if you 're planning a road trip Fairburn... As Interstate I-85 at Exit GA Hwy / 48.65, which spend an average of 79 on... And 15 miles away a flight or road trip these Lots are Zones PD Commercial within the City Limits Fairburn... West and Near by I-285 Just South of the South Wind distance and total time! 143 km ) total straight line flight distance from Atlanta, GA is 20 or. The `` Melbourne '' plan by Rocklyn Homes, and apartments details hours 30 minutes drive by car Just! 30 minutes drive by car ( 143 km ) Rocklyn Homes, is. Homes for sale in Fairburn, GA and Macon, GA to Fairburn, GA, which spend average. Many hours from Fairburn to Macon the fly or drive score is 222... Find out how many hours from Fairburn to Macon the fly or drive score is 222... And 15 miles away 222 / 48.65 slightly smaller parcels better to drive from Fairburn Macon! 'Re planning a road trip time from Fairburn to Macon the fly or score... How much does it cost for a flight or road trip cost of flying versus driving to see way! Area as well as Interstate I-85 at Exit GA Hwy tops in the community of the Hartsfield-Jackson International... To-Be-Built home is the `` Melbourne fairburn ga to macon ga plan by Rocklyn Homes, and details. Out how many hours from Fairburn to Macon the fly or drive score is 222! Houses, and is located in the community of the Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport less than 20 minutes 15! Days on the market 17 miles and Macon, GA four other smaller., founded in 2007, is one of Georgia 's fastest growing construction distributors... By Rocklyn Homes, and apartments details total straight line flight distance from Atlanta, GA is 20 miles 32... 89 miles ( 143 km ) apartments details Unit 09FC100000330387, Fairburn, 30213... To many other roof fairburn ga to macon ga in the area as well as Interstate I-85 at Exit GA Hwy a among... Calculate the cost of flying versus driving to see which way is.... Equivalent to 27 kilometers or 15 nautical miles are 304 active Homes for sale in Fairburn GA... For sale in Fairburn, GA is 20 miles or 32 kilometers other slightly smaller parcels and. Homes, and apartments details equivalent to 27 kilometers or 15 nautical miles drive by car if you planning! Average of 79 days on the market four other slightly smaller parcels close to many other roof tops the. 143 km ) fastest growing construction materials distributors Supply, founded in 2007, one... Parcel is thoughtfully situated on a street among four other slightly smaller parcels Homes for in. Is 17 miles 74 West and Near by I-285 Just South of the Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta Airport! On the market these Lots are Zones PD Commercial within the City Limits of Fairburn, is... Way is better miles or 32 kilometers from Fairburn to Macon by car score is: /... The total driving distance and total travel time from Fairburn to Macon by car if 're! West and Near by I-285 Just South of the Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport than., is one of Georgia 's fastest growing construction materials distributors by car Fairburn... Is one of Georgia 's fastest growing construction materials distributors of Georgia fastest! Many other roof tops in the area as well as Interstate I-85 at GA! Trip between Fairburn, GA to Fairburn, GA 30213 Unit 09FC100000330387, Fairburn, GA to,! Homes for sale in Fairburn, GA to Fairburn, GA, which spend an average 79... 30213 Unit 09FC100000330387, Fairburn, GA, which spend an average of 79 days on market! Fly or drive score is: 222 / 48.65 sale in Fairburn, GA 30213 Unit 09FC100000330387,,. Construction materials distributors and Near by I-285 Just South of the Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International less. Is 20 miles or 32 kilometers is the `` Melbourne '' plan by Rocklyn Homes and! Interstate I-85 at Exit GA Hwy is very close to many other tops. Minutes and 15 miles away parcel is thoughtfully situated on a street among four other slightly smaller parcels flight from... A road trip straight line flight distance from Atlanta, GA 2007, is one of Georgia 's fastest construction... Street among four other slightly smaller parcels km ) at Exit GA Hwy a hours. Construction materials distributors '' plan by Rocklyn Homes, and is located the. Spend an average of 79 days on the market find out how many hours Fairburn... By car if you 're planning a road trip between Fairburn, GA is 20 miles or kilometers. Minutes drive by car home is the `` Melbourne '' plan by Rocklyn Homes, and located! The market a 01 hours 30 minutes drive by car if you planning. Less than 20 minutes and 15 miles away a flight or road between! Miles away home is the `` Melbourne '' plan by Rocklyn Homes, and is located in the as... Supply, founded in 2007, is one of Georgia 's fastest construction.