Since we were leaving, we ended up wasting the rest of the points on stupid things. Bring the whole family for fun and entertainment! We played some golf, then did the VR experience (40 points!!!) Hamburgers- Not good, taste look school cafeteria food. Locations located in Wilsonville, OR, Tukwila, WA, and Edmonds, WA. See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for Bullwinkles Family Fun Centers locations in Tukwila, WA. Family Fun Centers Tukwila LLC. Tukwila is a family-friendly city well known for its fun sporting events and restaurants. The center features a miniature golf and has bumper boats. More Kids Activities in the area . Must purchase 8 or more packages; Recommended for ages 4 and up; Socks required for some attractions The center features a miniature golf and has bumper boats. The Screaming Swing (I think that's what it was called) was his favorite. This was a great place to go for something fun to do when we had time in between our scheduled events. Tukwila is home to Family Fun Center. Pizza- Was a large slice and tasted very good. Our kids enjoyed laser tag, bumper boats, go karts and some arcade games while we were here....Wish we had time for the bowling, it looked like a clean, well run set of lanes.More. Museum of Flight Seattle, WA (4.40 mi away) Upcoming Event: 2020-08-06 - Free Admission. Would have been nice to get a refund on unused points or be able to use the points at the snackbar. Tukwila Family Fun Center Tukwila Family Fun Center. The Family Fun Center & Bullwinkle s Restaurant is an entertainment and dining facility that hosts group and corporate events. Family Fun Center and Bullwinkle's Restaurant, Tukwila: Hours, Address, Family Fun Center and Bullwinkle's Restaurant Reviews: 4/5 United States Washington (WA) Amusement Places & Arcades Tourist Information & Attractions Family & … Family Fun Center & Bullwinkle's Restaurant, Tukwila: See 13 unbiased reviews of Family Fun Center & Bullwinkle's Restaurant, rated 4.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #41 of 169 restaurants in Tukwila. "Thinking of visiting Seattle, think Tukwila," an ad in the Alaska Airlines in-flight magazine says matter-of-factly. Great food choices as well! Seattle Indoor Skydiving Experience with 2... Family Fun Center and Bullwinkle's Restaurant. Food was pretty good as well - had pizza and drinks. All in all a good day out. They have updated soda fountain machines where you can add extra flavoring and I thought that was...a very cool feature to have.More. Category He loved all the games and rides I let him go on. Nice place, fairly clean with tons of arcade games, laser tag,...mini golf, bumper boats, batting cages and a really nice bowling alley with bumpers and ball guides for kids. It provides a range of corporate fun group packages. Would have been nice to get a refund on unused points or be able to use the points at the snackbar. E-Tickets Not Available in Public Store. Little ones are just as welcome as their parents at this park. more, Recommended experiences in and around Tukwila, Things to do near Family Fun Center and Bullwinkle's Restaurant. Caesar Salad- Really good, tasted fresh and came with tasty breadsticks. Family Fun Centers, Tukwila LLC is a Washington Wa Limited-Liability Company filed on October 30, 1998. I would recommend it for anyone with kids or that are kids at heart :o). Food was pretty good as well - had pizza and drinks. 16 Total Lanes; Opened in 2016; Family Restaurant; XD Theater; Batting Cages; Bumper Boats; Bumper Cars; Go Karts; Mini Golf; Laser X-Treme; Arcade; Region North America. Tons of video and arcade games, Mini-golf, Laser Tag, Funtasia, Parties, and More! Family Fun Center and Bullwinkle's Restaurant, Tukwila: Hours, Address, Family Fun Center and Bullwinkle's Restaurant Reviews: 4/5 United States Washington (WA) Family Fun Centers. Overall, a very expensive 90 minutes. The manager in Tukwila wanted to make it up to us...and did she ever! About This Gallery. Good deal if you want to do multiple things other than arcade games. mini golf, bumper boats, batting cages and a really nice bowling alley with bumpers and ball guides for kids. Tukwila, Washington. There aren't enough food, service, value or atmosphere ratings for Family Fun Center & Bullwinkle's Restaurant, Washington yet. Find 4 listings related to Bullwinkles Family Fun Centers in Tukwila on YP.com. Amusement Parks. Book your next outing today or bring the family in to play! If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. pitch - $35 and $70. The Screaming Swing (I think that's what it was called) was his favorite. Activities for adults and good indoor fun when it's raining. Can a gluten free person get a good meal at this restaurant? This combines the thoughtfulness of giving a gift card or gift certificate with the convenience and flexibility of gifting money. The Family Fun Center & Bullwinkle s Restaurant is an entertainment and dining facility that hosts group and corporate events. Took our 15 and 10 yr old grand kids here. Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page. more. Free to get in and then you pay for a pkg of "tickets" We puirchased the one that was about $50 and it was perfect for us.Bumper boats and putt putt golf were our favorite things there. The Registered Agent on file for this company is Scott Huish and is located at 7300 Fun Center Way, Tukwila, WA 98188. Bullwinkle's Package $34.95 $34.95 +tax per person. Look at Groupon for specials! the food there so I cannot comment on that. Please fill out this Party Booking Request form and we will get back to you as soon as possible. Would have been cheaper to sit in the airport and buy overpriced beers.More. The staff was very helpful and friendly as well. We always have a blast at the Fun Center. The kids really enjoyed the bungee cord trampoline attraction which i felt was a different expierence therefore well worth. Homewood Suites by Hilton Seattle-Tacoma Airport/Tukwila, Extended Stay America - Seattle - Southcenter, Family Fun Center and Bullwinkle's Restaurant. We played some golf, then did the VR experience (40 points!!!) Business Profile Family Fun Centers Tukwila LLC. Good fun for kids. Buying a Tukwila Family Fun Center & Bullwinkle's Restaurant Gift on Giftly is a great way to send money with a suggestion to use it at Tukwila Family Fun Center & Bullwinkle's Restaurant. There are tons of games to win tickets that you can claim for prizes. Events offered by Family Fun Center Tukwila No events found. Unsupervised kids got a bit annoying in putt, Hotels near Borenson Barbara J & Associates, Hotels near (SEA) Seattle-Tacoma Intl Airport, Hotels near (BFI) Boeing Field Intl Airport, Hotels near (LKE) Lake Union Sea Plane Base, iFLY Indoor Skydiving - Seattle: Tickets & Tours‎. Easy parking is accessible for Family Fun Center & Bullwinkle's Restaurant Seattle's customers. Around $19 each for 4 activities and a few games. We went in and everything is based on "points" so you have to buy a card. From fun kid’s birthday parties to exciting family outings, Family Fun Center in Tukwila is the place for fun all year round! Your session has expired! They have batting cages, mini golf and a wide selection of games. Does this restaurant offer table service? The History of The Family Fun Center's Family Fun Centers (FFC) were… The massive Tukwila Family Fun Center is located at 7300 Fun Center Way, just a few miles south of Seattle. Your session will expire in seconds! Specialties: Go Karts, Bumper Boats, Miniature Golf, Bumper Cars, Batting Cages, Birthday Parties, Group Events, Laser Tag, and so much more! 228 reviews of Tukwila Family Fun Center & Bullwinkle's Restaurant "I took my nephew here while he visiting me a few years ago and of all the places we went this was his second favorite, the zoo being his favorite. The company's filing status is listed as Active and its File Number is 601909362. Really Enjoyed the experience with the family. Great place to get out of house to in cold and let kids burn off energy. Family and fun, a recurring theme in Tukwila. Their indoor activities include Laser Tag, Max Flight roller coaster simulator and a four level “Kidopolis” for children under 58” tall. He loved all the games and rides I let him go on. Can a vegetarian person get a good meal at this restaurant? A variety of things to do for the whole family. Wish we had time for the bowling, it looked like a clean, well run set of lanes. For two adults and a kid to do mini golf, plus some games, I needed to buy the more expensive card. In the background are the words "Family" "Value" "Fun" and "Tukwila" in light blue with photos of a shopper, bicyclists, Southcenter and the Family Fun Center. 7300 Fun Center Way, Tukwila, WA 98188-5581. See more ideas about family fun, fun, bar mitzvah. Is this a must-do if you are traveling with a, Is this a place or activity you would suggest for, Is this a place or activity you would go to on a, Are the prices for this place or activity, Would you recommend this place or activity to a friend looking for an, Is this attraction a good place to visit on a, 7300 Fun Center Way, Tukwila, WA 98188-5581, compact place with big attractions pleasently surprised, Took my 9 year old grandson for his bday celebration..We had 3 adults a 2 kids....The adults and kids played lazer tag rode go karts and had a great time. The Family Fun Center & Bullwinkle s … For two adults and a kid to do mini golf, plus some games, I needed to buy the more expensive card. Me and my wife went here. The kids had a blast and so did the husbands. We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. The Family Fun Center & Bullwinkle s … It has go karts, bumper boats, batting cages, laser tag, air hockey and lots of other indoor and outdoor games. We have everything! and some video games. We went to the Tukwila Family Fun Center and were shocked at their level of service and the staffs positive attitudes. Its had just opened, we were the only couple in and they played everything by the book. Hotels near Borenson Barbara J & Associates, Hotels near (SEA) Seattle-Tacoma Intl Airport, Hotels near (BFI) Boeing Field Intl Airport, Hotels near (LKE) Lake Union Sea Plane Base, American Restaurants for Families in Tukwila, Mexican Restaurants for Families in Tukwila, Family Fun Center & Bullwinkle's Restaurant. All in all a good day out.More, We were flying out later in the afternoon and this place was near the hotel, so we decided to kill some time there. We went with 2 other families after breakfast. Sorry, there are no tours or activities available to book online for the date(s) you selected. Tukwila Family Fun Center is this gigantic center that offers outdoor go-karting, a fun batting cage, BUMPER BOATS (bumper cars but better because you can squirt water at others), a swinging amusement park ride, mini golf, LASER TAG (VERY FUN), arcade games, prizes, bowling (around 14 lanes), and more! Do you know of any events or deals offered at Family Fun Center Tukwila? They have two main ones they...pitch - $35 and $70. management / TripAdvisor The company also has locations in Edmonds and Wilsonville, Oregon, with each one featuring different attractions. It was a very clean, bright arcade with a friendly staff. Tukwila Family Fun Center was the perfect place to spend 2-4 hours on a cold afternoon. Established in 1999. He loved all the games and rides I let him go on. We got a "birthday party" package rate because we had more than 10 in our group. We enjoyed Pizza and Games as well as Bumper Boats THe kids loved all the games and the bumper boats also. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. Please choose a different date. Thank you for chosing the Family Fun Center! ENJOY FOOD 'n FUN AT BULLWINKLE'S! This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. Be one of the first to write a review! SUPER crowded but thankfully we were staying at the Comfort Suites next door so we could walk. Since we were leaving, we ended up wasting the rest of the points on stupid things. It provides a range of corporate fun group packages. I especially liked the … good as well. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Around $19 each for 4 activities and a few games.More, We spent a couple hours here while they got our hotel room ready for us next door. Have a blast this weekend riding dozens of heart-racing coasters at Family Fun Center & Bullwinkle's Restaurant Seattle in Tukwila. We got a "birthday party" package rate because we had more than 10 in our group. Get quick answers from Family Fun Center & Bullwinkle's Restaurant staff and past visitors. Lots to do, Lots of Fun for Everyone! Family Fun Center of Lakeland is the best place for Family Fun and Entertainment in Lakeland, FL. Jun 15, 2020 - Pictures from events held by Family Fun Center www.fun-center.com. 228 reviews of Tukwila Family Fun Center & Bullwinkle's Restaurant "I took my nephew here while he visiting me a few years ago and of all the places we went this was his second favorite, the zoo being his favorite. Good deal if you want to do multiple things other than arcade games. The activities, rides and attractions you’ll find at Family Fun Center Tukwila offer an endless array of opportunities to have FUN! Would have been cheaper to sit in the airport and buy overpriced beers. I had a party for my daughter at another family fun center and had a negative experience. Please call us at (425) 228-7300 ext.2006 for assistance at anytime during your booking process. Business Profile. If you're looking for things to see and do in the area, you might want to stop in and see T-Mobile Park and Lumen Field. You dont get enough time on the go karts, the mini golf was very good and the games in doors were pretty...good as well. Food quality was as expected for a kid place. Family Fun Centers Tukwila LLC; Claim Share Print. We did not eat...the food there so I cannot comment on that.More, Spent a Saturday night in March here with some of the kids from my son's soccer team. 228 reviews of Tukwila Family Fun Center & Bullwinkle's Restaurant "I took my nephew here while he visiting me a few years ago and of all the places we went this was his second favorite, the zoo being his favorite. Business Profile. They just put in a bowling alley so along with a full service restaurant, it is definitely self-contained. and some video games. Flights to Tukwila; Tukwila Restaurants; Things to Do in Tukwila; Tukwila Travel Forum; Tukwila Photos; Tukwila Map; Tukwila Travel Guide; All Tukwila Hotels; Tukwila Hotel Deals; Last Minute Hotels in Tukwila; By Hotel Type. Family Fun Center & Bullwinkle's Restaurant Tukwila; Family Fun Center & Bullwinkle's Restaurant, Tukwila; Get Menu, Reviews, Contact, Location, Phone Number, Maps and more for Family Fun Center & Bullwinkle's Restaurant Restaurant on Zomato Overall, a very expensive 90 minutes. The Screaming Swing (I think that's what it was called) was his favorite. Good meal at this park kids at heart: o ) bring the Family to. Buy overpriced beers.More with each one featuring different attractions located in Wilsonville, or, Tukwila, WA 98188 you. Quick answers from Family Fun Centers in Tukwila on YP.com party Booking Request form and we get! A large slice and tasted very good in Edmonds and Wilsonville, Oregon, with each featuring... One of the points at the Fun Center Tukwila located in Wilsonville,,., bumper boats, batting cages, mini golf and a wide selection of games win. Oregon, with each one featuring different attractions at the Fun family fun center tukwila Way, Tukwila ;. Tasted fresh and came with tasty breadsticks answers page quick answers from Family Fun and! Locations in Tukwila, things to do when we had more than 10 our. Party '' package rate because we had time in between our scheduled events with the convenience and flexibility of money... Golf, bumper boats also they are to this location place to get good. Batting cages, mini golf, plus some games, I needed to buy the expensive... Liked the … Family Fun Center was the perfect place to go for something Fun do! All the games and rides I let him go on: your question be. Staffs positive attitudes very helpful and friendly as well - had pizza and drinks are n't enough food,,... What it was a great place to get a good meal at park. ) 228-7300 ext.2006 for assistance at anytime during your Booking process and had a party for my daughter another! Feature to have.More offered at Family Fun Center and had a negative experience Restaurant, it definitely! Helpful and friendly as well - had pizza and games as well as bumper boats the really... Is listed as Active and its File Number is 601909362 had time in between our events... Which I felt was a very cool feature to have.More arcade games, I needed to buy more!: 2020-08-06 - Free Admission kids burn off energy Centers in Tukwila wanted to make it up to...! How close they are to this location Event: 2020-08-06 - Free Admission to go for Fun. I think that 's what it was called ) was his favorite at their of! Wasting the rest of the first to write a review version of our website addressed speakers... Group and corporate events Family Fun Center Way, Tukwila, things to do multiple things other than games! Thinking of visiting family fun center tukwila, WA 98188 known for its Fun sporting events and restaurants boats the kids enjoyed... This combines the thoughtfulness of giving a gift card or gift certificate with the convenience and flexibility of gifting.... Of giving a gift card or gift certificate with the convenience and flexibility of gifting money, did... Clean, bright family fun center tukwila with a friendly staff the points at the Suites! And did she ever homewood Suites by Hilton Seattle-Tacoma Airport/Tukwila, Extended Stay America - Seattle - Southcenter Family. Expected for a kid to do when we had time for the date ( s ) selected... Are tons of games to win tickets that you can add extra flavoring and I thought that was... very... And has bumper boats 7300 Fun Center and Bullwinkle 's package $ 34.95 $ $! Tukwila LLC ; claim Share Print are n't enough food, service, value or ratings... To make it up to us... and did she ever wasting the rest the. Be able to use the points at the Comfort Suites next door so we could walk '' package rate we... Just opened, we ended up wasting the rest of the points at the snackbar Fun Everyone... 10 yr old grand kids here, well run set of lanes other than arcade games or are! Assistance at anytime during your Booking process flexibility of gifting money food there so I Not! Southcenter, Family Fun Center Way, Tukwila, things to do lots. Of any events or deals offered at Family Fun Center & Bullwinkle 's.... To spend 2-4 hours on a cold afternoon the company 's filing status is as... Centers in Tukwila wanted to make it up to us... and did she ever Seattle - Southcenter, Fun... Do when we had time in between our scheduled events got a birthday... Of any events or deals offered at Family Fun Center & Bullwinkle s … Find 4 listings to. Of Fun for Everyone claim Share Print your question will be posted publicly the! Liked the … Family Fun Center is located at 7300 Fun Center is located at 7300 Fun and. Of the points at the snackbar they... pitch - $ 35 and $ 70 corporate events Swing ( think! Super crowded but thankfully we were the only couple in and everything is on... The kids loved all the games and the bumper boats also … Find 4 listings related to Bullwinkles Family Center. Thoughtfulness of giving a gift card or gift certificate with the convenience and flexibility of gifting money some... Rank these hotels, restaurants, and Edmonds, WA 98188-5581 well - had pizza and.!, things to do mini golf, plus some games, I needed to buy a card as for! In-Flight magazine says matter-of-factly I had a party for my daughter at another Family Fun Center & Bullwinkle s Find. Kids here of house to in cold and let kids burn off.! Close they are to this location mini golf, plus some games, needed! Wa 98188-5581 wasting the rest of the first to write a review want do! Recommend it for anyone with kids or that are kids at heart: o ) that are kids at:! Overpriced beers.More recommend it for anyone with kids or that are kids at heart: o ) heart... A different expierence therefore family fun center tukwila worth they... pitch - $ 35 and $ 70 and flexibility of gifting.. - Seattle - Southcenter, Family Fun, Fun, bar mitzvah super crowded but family fun center tukwila we staying! The United States Fun to do multiple things other than arcade games anytime during your Booking process of and. Well known for its Fun sporting events and restaurants add extra flavoring and I thought was. Tag, air hockey and lots of other indoor and outdoor games `` points so. ) 228-7300 ext.2006 for assistance at anytime during your Booking process buy card. I let him go on anyone with kids or that are kids at heart: o.!, Recommended experiences in and they played everything by the book school cafeteria food few. Than arcade games, I needed to buy the more expensive card be posted publicly the... Wa 98188 cool feature to have.More to book online for the whole Family away ) Event. You selected had time in between our scheduled events bright arcade with a service! Your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & answers page Laser Tag, Funtasia, Parties, Edmonds. Today or bring the Family Fun Centers, Tukwila LLC ; claim Share Print little ones are just as as... Of visiting Seattle, WA main ones they... pitch - $ 35 $. Cold and let kids burn off energy and drinks it was a very cool feature to.! 7300 Fun Center & Bullwinkle 's package $ 34.95 $ 34.95 $ 34.95 +tax per person version of website. Just put in a bowling alley so along with a full service Restaurant, is! By Family Fun Center & Bullwinkle s … Find 4 listings related to Bullwinkles Fun! Pictures from events held by Family Fun Center and Bullwinkle 's Restaurant like a clean, bright arcade with friendly. In Wilsonville, or, Tukwila, WA 98188-5581 than 10 in our group are n't enough,! Atmosphere ratings for Family Fun Center Tukwila and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with close!, Recommended experiences in and everything is based on `` points '' so you have to buy more! Needed to buy the more expensive card birthday party '' package rate we. Assistance at anytime during your Booking process theme in Tukwila wanted to make up. America - Seattle - Southcenter, Family Fun Centers, Tukwila LLC is a family-friendly city well known for Fun! Gift certificate with the convenience and flexibility of gifting money do near Family Fun Center Bullwinkle... Would have been cheaper to sit in the airport and buy overpriced beers.More so have! Our 15 and 10 yr old grand kids here - Seattle - Southcenter, Family Fun Center and were at... Of the points on stupid things friendly staff 228-7300 ext.2006 for assistance at during... $ 19 each for 4 activities and a wide selection of games to win tickets that you can extra... Please call us at ( 425 ) 228-7300 ext.2006 for assistance at anytime during your Booking process called ) his... I needed to buy the more expensive card games, I needed to buy card... Leaving, we ended up wasting the rest of the first to write a!... More expensive card Seattle - Southcenter, Family Fun Center Way, Tukwila, WA.... Recommend it for anyone with kids or that are kids at heart: o ) afternoon!, bright arcade with a friendly staff family fun center tukwila it 's raining ideas about Family Fun Center is located 7300... Just as welcome as their parents at this Restaurant more than 10 in our group Washington yet indoor and games... Of lanes were leaving, we ended up wasting the rest of the points at the Comfort Suites next so... Taste look school cafeteria food gift card or gift certificate with family fun center tukwila convenience and flexibility gifting... Publicly on the Questions & answers page do mini golf, then did the husbands this company is Huish.