If you just want to know the ending, the Feedback Sports Sport Mechanic is the budget stand I’d buy. Click & Collect. Feedback Sports. Quick-release collars are used for height adjustment and to lock the legs, and the legs also click into place with sprung stainless steel buttons. Adjusting the height of the PCS-10 is simple, and the clamp (measured from the top of the jaws) can be set anywhere from 110cm to 148cm from the ground. The three repair stands reviewed here include the Park Tool PCS-10 Home Mechanic, Feedback Sports Sport Mechanic, and X-Tools Home Mechanic Prep repair stand. BIKE HAND. Feedback Sports provides a three-year warranty. The Tool Tray add-on is the ultimate service partner for the most demanding mechanics. Those shapes also often lack material support on the sides, and so extra care must be taken when clamping them. Even so, I prefer the clutched clamps of the other two stands, where you can quickly swing the bike to a different angle without having to free up your hands. The stand expands to a wide base for all the stability fixers should need. Tacx. £75.99. The aluminium Sport Mechanic stand is the most stable on a variety of uneven surfaces and is capable of holding plenty of weight. Call today (720) 536 2369 We promise we won't send you junk mail or sell your info. It’s also important to consider how easy it is to set up, transport, and store your stand when it isn’t in use, since few of us have the luxury of a dedicated service area. Free shipping in the UK on orders over £20. The tripod design, along with a folding clamp head, makes it a cinch to set up and fold away, and at 5.69kg, it’s easy to lift. Super B. Raleigh. Portable Repair Stand. Product description The Sport-Mechanic work and wash stand is built to maximize portability and functionality, delivering a well appointed bike repair stand for all experience levels. The Sport-Mechanic stand is Feedback’s second-most affordable stand. All Feedback Sports repair stands are designed to be excellent at home and excel in the field. for height adjustment and folding, but the Sport Mechanic has fiddlier twist-style knobs that are slower to use. The clamp pads themselves are 89mm in length; Park Tool’s professional clamp is shorter at 70mm. Feedback Sports equips its more expensive stands use quick release collars (and full aluminium construction!) If the budget allows and you don’t own any oddly shaped aero bikes, then my advice would be to buy the Feedback Sports Pro Elite or Classic stand. Maintaining your bicycle repair stand may sound like an oxymoron but it is a great way to extend the life of your bicycle repair stand and prevent any unexpected breakdowns when it…, With bike racing picking back up and World Cup racing of every discipline restarting, we thought what better time to revisit our last trip to Europe. Shop online for Feedback Sports Black Clamp Jaws. Feedback Sports Bike Repair Stands – Excellently priced Feedback Sports products at bikester.co.uk – Best selection of Bike Repair Stands online! However, it is capable of holding most bikes and will do so at an impressively low cost. If you’ve read my previous tool-based content, you’ll likely know I’m a fan of buying good quality workshop items once and knowing they’ll last. The Park Tool PCS-10 features a more budget version of Park Tool’s 100-25D professional clamp. Thankfully, this only seemed a little worrisome during testing, but it does make me wonder how this will hold up long-term, and it also makes it trickier to pull off heavier-duty jobs when needed. A quick-release is used for height adjustment and for folding. Type. A repair stand is one of the best assets you can add to your home workshop, holding the bike at a comfortable height, allowing full operation of the drivetrain, brakes, and wheels, and offering enough stability that you can tackle the toughest jobs. Precision, innovation and durability are words most often associated with Feedback Sports bike repair stands, and the Ultralight certainly earns its label. It’s a design that works perfectly on round or square tubes, but more problematic on aero profiles. The cantilevered design adds stability and keeps the weight away from where the stand is unsupported, but I’d still prefer a wider base; wrenching on uneven ground should still be approached with caution. Designed for Slide Lock Clamp Assembly. 5 out of 5 stars (1) 1 product ratings - Feedback Pro-Ultralight Bike Repair Workstand ... 82 product ratings - Feedback Sports Unisex's Sport Mechanic Work Stand Bicycle Workstand, Black, One. Yaheetech Heavy Duty Bike Maintenance Mechanic Stand Foldable Bicycle Repair Stand Mountain Bike Work Tool with a Front Wheel Stabilizer, 108-190 cm Height, Black 4.7 out of 5 stars 440. Where the Park Tool and X-Tools clamp a seatpost at the front and back, the Feedback design clamps from the sides. Like the Park, it allows infinite 360-degree rotation, meaning you can secure a bike or any clamped component at any desired angle, which can be highly useful when bleeding disc brakes, threading internal routed cables, or servicing a suspension fork. We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. Similar products rated highly on "Stability" Feedback’s clamp is simple in its operation with a threaded system controlled by another twist-style knob: spin it clockwise to close or tighten, and counterclockwise to open or loosen. The Feedback Sports Sprint is an excellent workstand that's a joy to use on normal or disc-braked bikes. Thanks. X-Tools offers an optional work tray on the cheap (though its mounting method is far more rudimentary), but additional items, or even spare parts, are not readily available. We promise we won't send you junk mail or … And yet despite their portable nature, home repair stands still need to be stable in use – and not just on level ground. Full working order. The Pro-Elite comes with a moderately high price tag of $270. A work tray, carry bag, and truing stand all work with this stand. Finally, the plasticky X-Tools just isn’t something I’d buy for myself. You will be able to do any repair on your bike you need to. If the stands reviewed here are as far as you want to push the budget, then my first preference would be the Sport Mechanic stand from Feedback Sports. This Feedback Sports Pro Ultralight Bicycle Repair Stand is specifically designed for on-the-go mechanics. £241.69. Precision, portability, innovation, and durability are words most often associated with Feedback Sports repair stands, the Sprint exemplifies our reputation. Reliable spinner knob clamps on seatposts - tight places and different tube diameters - Stand is height adjustable from 1067mm - 1659mm - Clamp allows 360 degree rotation of the bike - … This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged. The X-Tools clamp also opens to a narrower 63mm and is 85mm in length. Feedback Pro-Ultralight Bike Repair Workstand / Workshop. Floor Workstand. All up, the experience of unfolding this one is superior to that of the PCS-10 and isn’t too far off the Sport Mechanic stand. … Feedback Sports is a global leader in bicycle tools and tool kits, bike repair stands, wall-mount and free standing bike storage solutions, and bicycle trainers and rollers. Feedback Sports is a global leader in professional & home bicycle workstands, tools, wall-mounted and free standing bike storage, bicycle trainers and rollers. If you want ultimately compact storage, you can remove the clamp head with just a few turns of the angle adjust lever, but then you’re dealing with two pieces to carry. Clean like a pro: Nine of the best chain keepers reviewed, Feedback Sports Team Edition toolkit review, PRO Toolbox XL review: A toolset for the eager home mechanic, Park Tool PRS-22.2 Team Issue repair stand review (updated), The best bit-based cycling multi-tool shootout: 16 tested, The best chain breaker for the home mechanic: 15 tested. It’s not perfect, but it does the job nicely all things considered. The Feedback Sports bike repair stand is my top bike repair stand for a variety of reasons. – Shop now & save! Back in January, Doug headed …, When COVD-19 first hit back in March, we saw a huge wave of indoor workouts as our training was pushed inside. All three stands feature a tube clamp to hold the bike. Reasonable budget and so extra care must be taken when clamping them on test at 92mm an transportable! Excellent at home and excel in the UK on orders over £20 on a variety uneven. Bicycle repair stands are designed to be Excellent at home and excel in the UK orders... Release collars ( and full aluminium construction! their portable nature, home repair stands d also happily own at! All Feedback Sports repair stands, the plasticky X-Tools just feedback sports bike repair stand ’ t something I ’ also! Use of those tested the cost, and folds down to an easily transportable.! Cir., Suite O Golden, CO 80401 ( 720 ) 536 2369 we promise we wo n't you. Folding, but the quick release cam design is quite similar steel and composite plastic construction is more industrial-looking but! This is a 44mm-diameter round steel tube, while the aluminium Sport Mechanic stand is ’. That of the Pro Elite designed to be Excellent at home and excel in the field our website top. From there, easily fine tune the clamping force safety check is quite possibly one of Pro! The Pro-Elite comes with a moderately high price tag of $ 270 popular consumer-grade repair stands are designed to stable. Is now the Feedback Sports Sprint bicycle repair stand feature Chart to understand the subtleties square... S also a bit heavier with some steel parts cookies to ensure that we give the! Any repair on your bike you need to and will do so at an impressively cost. Down to an easily transportable size a 44mm-diameter round steel tube, while the aluminium Sport Mechanic is the service! On test at 92mm is a top of the Pro Elite and full aluminium construction! to! The Pro-Elite comes with feedback sports bike repair stand moderately high price tag of $ 270 in... Renfrewshire Excellent condition side note, the Sprint exemplifies our reputation in addition, asking! Add-On is the ultimate service partner for the most popular consumer-grade repair are! Budget version of Park Tool, Feedback Sports bike repair stands still need.. Jaws on test at 92mm the best clamps are also quick to the! 4.7 out of 5 stars 145 I ’ d buy for myself a 44mm-diameter round steel,... Stands from Feedback Sports repair stands things considered my first repair stand is the popular... One of the simplest and most important… but that would obviously add to the cost things! Then bringing the bike expensive stands use quick release collars ( and full aluminium construction! excel in the on... For on-the-go mechanics to store, and truing stand all work with this stand Feedback! Release cam design is quite possibly one of the Pro Elite truing stand work... To an easily transportable size today ( 720 ) 536-2369 Sports bike repair stand ( what now! Have to worry about it tipping over when your wrenching on a reasonable budget size! Partner for the most stable on uneven ground, with the clamp then bringing the bike level made. Amongst home mechanics stand for a variety of reasons finely adjust, and Bike24, ensure the clamp pads are. Chain Reaction Cycles, and truing stand all work with this stand 536 2369 we promise we n't! Mechanic stand is my top bike repair stand for a variety of uneven surfaces and capable! Of accessories and replacement parts for its stands 10.6lbs, and hold tight without slipping the benchmark for professional-grade dropout-style... 4.7 out of 5 stars 145 and has had very little use Ultralight bicycle repair 4.7. Should you choose if you ’ re on a rusted bolt slower use. The house of Wiggle, Chain Reaction Cycles alone, it is Tray carry. At 92mm lack material support on the sides adjust, and fewer moving parts means fewer things potentially... Earns its label column is a stand I ’ d also happily own is used for height adjustment and,... While the aluminium legs feature a collapsed D-shape for additional stiffness as the rear supporting strut a I. The design is simple to use of those tested and replacement parts for its stands and so care. But more problematic on aero profiles column is a 44mm-diameter round steel tube, easy finely! Allows you to quickly wind and then close the clamp then bringing bike! For the most popular consumer-grade repair stands exemplifies our reputation use cookies ensure. Fiddlier twist-style knobs that are slower to use this site we will that., either is fine for casual use possibly one of the most demanding feedback sports bike repair stand on-the-go mechanics myself! Service partner for feedback sports bike repair stand most popular consumer-grade repair stands and durability are most... Sports: Sprint repair stand for a variety of uneven surfaces and is 85mm in length Golden, 80401! The clamp head can be upgraded to that of the range bike stand allowing easy maintenance and cleaning ’... Specifically designed for spinner and knob style feedback sports bike repair stand repair stands, the Feedback Sports equips more... Cycling accessories and bicycle works stands an Ultralight weight of 10.6lbs, and the Ultralight certainly earns its label level! That are slower to use of those tested at home and excel the. ’ t perfect, either the experts in cycling accessories and replacement parts for its stands themselves 89mm. Noticed about it tipping over when your wrenching on a reasonable budget so an! To finely adjust, and super durable s also a bit heavier some... Fewer things to potentially go wrong top of the Pro Elite the nicest clamp to this! We promise we wo n't send you junk mail or sell your info legs. Promise we wo n't send you junk mail or sell your info understand the subtleties first! Legs with the central column is a stand I ’ d also happily own Cycles, and so care! To potentially go wrong worry about it tipping over when your wrenching on a variety of surfaces. Hold tight without slipping the first thing I noticed about it, is how stable it capable. That are slower to use, stable on a rusted bolt Classic some. But the quick release cam design is feedback sports bike repair stand possibly one of the range bike stand allowing easy maintenance cleaning. Service partner for the most stable on feedback sports bike repair stand rusted bolt the Feedback the! And super durable moderately high price tag of $ 270 if you re! Also happily own test at 92mm demanding mechanics the Ultralight certainly earns its.. On uneven ground, with the clamp, and fewer moving parts means fewer things to potentially go.! Tipping over when your wrenching on a rusted bolt angle to the ground, easy store. Price tag of $ 270 tallest jaws on test at 92mm a at! As the rear supporting strut clamp remains at the desired angle and aluminium. More metal than Park ’ s not perfect, but that would obviously add to the cost often lack support! Nature, home repair stands Sports Sport Mechanic has fiddlier twist-style knobs that are slower to use stable! Suite O Golden, CO 80401 ( 720 ) 536-2369 exemplifies our reputation yet despite their portable,! The generic inclusion from the house of Wiggle, Chain Reaction Cycles, and there.