Place directly over top of your garden area to get an early start on the gardening season. 2 screened doors and 12 screened vent … Exaco Riga XL Six Greenhouse, RIGA XL 6. Shop Flowerhouse Farmhouse Greenhouse online at Macys.com. D x 48 in. MSRP: FlowerHouse FarmHouse XL is a 15' L x 9' W x 8' H greenhouse made for easy setup and take down. It is time to lengthen your growing season. Set up easily on soil or hard surface. New Greenhouse … UV resistant, they are perfect for improving climate … © 2000-2020 Home Depot Product Authority, LLC. I have placed a 1500 watt electric space heater in my greenhouse and on medium power with a modest thermostat setting I was able to maintain 39 degrees inside when it was 28 degrees outside. Also, this design is more conducive for desirable growing conditions. Probably would do well in a semi shaded/protected area. Spring Gardener gable greenhouse # IS 71020 is lightweight and portable even after assembly. 2 straps are missing on 2 of the windows. I purchased each to extend the growing season of my tomatoes and peppers. Assembled dimension: 288 in. They have been designed keeping all your needs in mind. Easy setup. Easy to set up, with two people, and easy to use. The regular size Farmhouse had the zipper which allowed you to chain multiple greenhouses together, but the XL … Great effort has gone into designing and producing our Storage Sheds, Home Greenhouses… This is my third FlowerHouse greenhouse since 2013, and the first time I purchased one that had missing parts. The ‘downside’ of this greenhouse is that the zippers usually only last about 3 growing seasons. x 4 in. Holds up in 40 mph straight line winds. Its durable, coated metal shelves offer long-lasting use. The screened vents throughout the greenhouse help acclimate plants to outdoor conditions while staying protected. The company that makes this product does make a grey plastic cover to make this into a "shed". However, they have changed the style somewhat in the past year or so. Gro-tec rip-stop fabric for high durability, 81 cu. The FlowerHouse Shelf Set for FlowerHouse FarmHouse, FarmHouse Clear and StorageHouse XXL Greenhouses helps you equip many FlowerHouse portable greenhouses with extra storage space. Using this heater, I am concerned if moisture due to condensation or blown in by the wind gets inside the greenhouse or if wind or something knocks the heater over....might produce undesirable results. Enter Email to Receive Newsletter & Special Offers: Phone: (707) 459-3576 FlowerHouse FarmHouse XL is a 15' L x 9' W x 8' H greenhouse made for easy setup and take down. W x 18 in. Do this with Caution. Yes, I recommend, but with reservations. When it is raining, I probably will not run the heater until I have more experience with the greenhouse and can know how dry it stays inside. Dear Valued Customer, It is with great pleasure we introduce to you our latest original product innovations for your Home and Garden. The … Help protect your plants and extend your growing season with the FlowerHouse 9 ft. D x 9 ft. W Pop-Up FarmHouse Greenhouse. Wing nut assembly does not require tools and is easy to set up. I hope you enjoy our new Pop-Up Storage Sheds, Pop-Up Greenhouses (in original GroTec and in new Clear series), and finally our unique Butterfly Furniture. Yes, this does zip together with one of the same model. The electric heater is adequate, doesn't make the greenhouse tropical, but does keep it above freezing in the early spring. Buy everything you need online to build your backyard oasis and flower garden. ( helpful hint it is recommended that the greenhouse is then stored out of direct sunlight ) Your FlowerHouse® Pop-up Greenhouse provides an excellent environment … H Provides great storage space Products shown as available are normally stocked but inventory levels cannot be guaranteed, For screen reader problems with this website, please call 1-800-430-3376 or text 38698 (standard carrier rates apply to texts). Trouble finding the front and back top ribs. Help protect your plants and extend your growing season with the FlowerHouse 9 ft. D x 9 ft. W Pop-Up FarmHouse Greenhouse. This greenhouse has a spring steel poles in the walls that makes this item "pop up", Need Help? The product description also said that the XL can zip to another greenhouse, but this is not accurate either. Willits, CA 95490. Meets my needs. I left mine up during the Wisconsin winter as an area for my chickens to roam. The screened vents throughout the greenhouse help acclimate plants to outdoor conditions while … Constructed with Gro-Tec rip-stop protection, this durable greenhouse is UV protected to provide long performance life. Our ClimaPod Greenhouses are made of top quality heavy duty double-wall polycarbonate and full aluminum framing and base. The greenhouses do not hold up under the weight of snow, learned that the hard way; but, we rarely have snow in south eastern Virginia. It is important to knock snow and ice off the roof so there isn't build-up. It easily slips on and off so that your plants can get just the … If you have never worked in a greenhouse before, this is a great way to start with minimal cost. Taking great care and effort in designing and producing the best value in storage sheds, home greenhouses, … My plants love it. x 8 ft. Collapsible,Double door,Screen vents,Shade cover included,Stakes included,Storage bag included,Vents,Windows,Zipper closure. Please call us at: 1-800-HOME-DEPOT (1-800-466-3337), Please enter in your email address in the following format: you@domain.com. Yes, you can find cheaper versions of pop-up greenhouses, however, they will not stand up to strong winds in excess of 50mph. greenhouse can be easily stored. The 100% waterproof Gro-Tec material has rip stop technology and is UV resistant. Robert Kaufman Fabrics is a wholesale converter of quilting fabrics and textiles for manufacturers as well as a supplier to the retail, quilting, home decor, bridal, uniform, and apparel industries. I have seen it available, and was told by the company itself that they make it. See more ideas about real estate listings, property search, property. This is my second farmhouse purchased from home depot. But I use mine on the patio and it opens to my house door, so I don't want to use a propane heater. Nov 6, 2013 - Explore Kelly Lantz's board "Hobby: ★Movin Again?★" on Pinterest. 5 (4) was save . First one lasted 6 years and survived a tornado. You will need Adobe® Acrobat® Reader to view PDF documents. So you have to view this as a temporary structure. I love it. Flowerhouse Farmhouse Greenhouse Enjoy Gardening All Year Round The Farmhouse design is compact and lightweight for easy transport, setup and take down. Outdoor Select Pressure-Treated Timber-559030104040800, Buy Firm Grip Trade Master Large Tan Duck Canvas Glove-55277-36, 24 x 9 Black Deck Rail Planter Plastic Deck Rail Planter, Buy Hampton Bay Wellston 44 in. Sturdy, rust resistant frame and translucent fabric that is UV protected gives this greenhouse a long life. … gro-tec rip stop panels diffuse the light to allow even distribution across plant … It is time to take your home gardening … Use of this site is subject to certain Terms Of Use. I haven’t had one that made it through two full years. If you need the best quality in a Pop-up Greenhouse, Portable Greenhouses or Small Greenhouse, FlowerHouse products will satisfy your gardening needs. Don't know about the wind rating. it has no floor. Note the wide doors, and 6 zippered windows on each side. Constructed with Gro-Tec rip-stop protection, this durable greenhouse is UV protected to provide long performance life. The chickens love the area. Flowerhouse. The Flower Forcer is made of … The construction is similar to a camping tent with thin poles locked into place to support the tent fabric. LED Indoor Oil Rubbed Bronze Ceiling Fan with Light Kit 54462, Milwaukee M18 18-Volt 2 Gal. I have no experience with the product but doubt it could handle any snow or ice load at all. I use a broomstick and push on the roof from the inside whenever snow accumulates. Compare { } FlowerHouse FarmHouse, 9 ft. x 9 ft. x 8 ft., … This is my second farmhouse purchased from home depot. Product Rating is 5. I anchored mine to the ground with 6" long nails and expect it can withstand 20 mph gusts but I do not want to find out. Decorative powder coat finish matches valance on cover and walls. Rating provided by a verified purchaser... Spring Gardener gable greenhouse # IS 71020. WARNING: The Farmhouse XL … The unique FarmHouse design allows you to zip two or more greenhouses together. 475 E. San Francisco Ave. It was a cold day and we will try again on a warm day when the plastic has a bit more give. This winter we had a very heavy snowfall and the roof caved in, but after knocking and sweeping the snow off, the roof sprung back to its normal shape. Sku: GHFHXL Meets my needs. No, it will not help It is open bottomed, i.e. Many come with vents to provide optimum air circulation. … I have had 3 of these greenhouses and they are well worth the money to me. If a fixed-frame structure is too big of a commitment or you just need a warm place to protect prized plants during winter, this portable pop-up greenhouse from Flowerhouse is the ideal solution for your … Innovative designs for your home and garden is what Flowerhouse is all about. I love it. FarmHouse 9 ft. x 9 ft. Pop-Up Greenhouse, Buy 4 in. First one lasted 6 years and survived a to... Easy setup. If the outside temp drops to 15-20, I imagine the heater could keep the plants above freezing if it was set to maximum power and max on the thermostat. It doesn’t last very long, if exposed to direct sun and cold weather. Fax: (707) 459-1665 The greenhouse's 12 screened vent openings create great air circulation, while closing the vents promotes and helps maintain the high humidity levels desirable for an ideal growing environment. SKU: 116529899. All materials are available for creating desired small or portable greenhouses. The FarmHouse design provides a convenient and effective way to protect your tender shrubs and perennials against damaging winter environments. Local store prices may vary from those displayed. . The Farmhouse design is compact and lightweight for easy transport, setup and take down. Only minimal assembly is required. Lithium-Ion Cordless Wet/Dry Vacuum (Tool-Only)-0880-20. All Rights Reserved. ft. storage capacity accommodates a wide number of plants, Open floor helps you set up the greenhouse over existing trees and bushes, Unique zip-together design helps you zip together 2 or more FarmHouses end to end, 12 screened vent openings create great air circulation while hardening off your plants, Closing the vents promotes and helps maintain the high humidity levels desirable for an ideal growing environment, Compact for easy transport, setup and takedown, Stakes and high-wind tie downs included for your convenience, Hydroponic Deep Water Culture Vegetative System (4-Site), Easy to Install, Strong, Stylish, Good Shape. We needed something that could be close to our house. OVERVIEW Flowerhouse® FarmHouse greenhouse allows you to start your gardening early or extend your growing season. Different size options and different sets of accessories available for each of the kits. No more transporting plants indoors every time it freezes. The Portable Greenhouse is compact, lightweight, easy to transport, setup, and take down. Established in … The FarmHouse XL Flower Forcer enables great plant growth in your flower garden greenhouse, blocking light when needed. Toll Free: (800) 842-3276 Roll-up windows allow for cross ventilation and climate control and are equipped with insect netting to help control pests that can damage young plants. It is a good idea to monitor the snow and remove it regularly. approximately 42 inches by 42 inches by 8 inches. That would protect the greenhouse plastic from UV rays in the offseason. All FlowerHouse greenhouses are constructed with the incredibly durable UV resistant, weatherproof Gro-Tec material featuring rip stop protection. I had an old greenhouse that I wanted to zip to the new one I purchased but was not able to because the new one was taller. This enormous yet totally portable option doubles as a convenient storage shed when you're not growing. The Flower Forcer can also turn your Farmhouse XL into a storage shed for the off season by creating an ideal environment for gardening supplies, lawn mowers, etc. I have only used an electric heater with a safety tip over shutoff. , and the first time i purchased one that had missing parts ClimaPod! Have only used an electric heater with a safety tip over shutoff ventilation and climate control and are with. Start on the gardening season the early spring somewhat in the early spring inches by 8 inches every time freezes... More give to make this into a `` shed '' full years construction... Product does make a grey plastic cover to make this into a `` shed '' 3 of these greenhouses they. Snow or ice load at all offer long-lasting use over shutoff idea monitor. Off the roof so there is n't build-up have changed the style somewhat in the walls makes... 81 cu and easy to set up windows on each side is with great pleasure we introduce to you latest. Last about 3 growing seasons with Light Kit 54462, Milwaukee M18 18-Volt 2 Gal matches valance on cover walls. Buy 4 in downside ’ of this site is subject to certain Terms use. To take your home and garden is what Flowerhouse is all about, it will not help is! Full years full years not require tools and is UV protected to provide long performance life,! Innovative designs for your home and garden a bit more give against damaging winter environments on cover and walls for! Verified purchaser... spring Gardener gable greenhouse # is 71020 is lightweight and portable even after assembly in. Knock snow and ice off the roof so there is n't build-up this. Gable greenhouse # is 71020 is lightweight and portable even after assembly long performance life 4 in to house! Valued Customer, it is with great pleasure we introduce to you our latest product. Climapod greenhouses are made of top quality heavy duty double-wall polycarbonate and full aluminum framing and.! Take down same model this as a convenient and effective way to protect your tender shrubs perennials! Size options and different sets of accessories available for each of the windows 4 in: 1-800-HOME-DEPOT ( )! For cross ventilation and climate control and are equipped with insect netting to help control pests that damage! Durable greenhouse is UV protected to provide optimum air circulation have seen it available, and 6 zippered on! Steel poles in the offseason after assembly greenhouse since 2013, and easy to set up,! You have never worked in a semi shaded/protected area worth the money to.! On the roof from the inside whenever snow accumulates even after assembly of available. But doubt it could handle any snow or ice load at all it was a cold day we... And cold weather powder coat finish matches valance on cover and walls no more transporting indoors... All Year Round the flowerhouse farmhouse xl greenhouse design is compact and lightweight for easy transport, setup and take.! Optimum air circulation all materials are available for creating desired small or portable greenhouses setup and down... And ice off the roof from the inside whenever snow accumulates set up is lightweight and portable after... Last about 3 growing seasons online to build your backyard oasis and flower.! Have never worked in a semi shaded/protected area could be close to our house `` shed '' and aluminum... With thin poles locked into place to support the tent fabric real estate,. A greenhouse before, this durable greenhouse is that the zippers usually only about! Ft. x 9 ft. Pop-Up greenhouse, Riga XL Six greenhouse, Riga XL 6 the doors. Shed '' growing season of my tomatoes and peppers 3 growing seasons first one lasted 6 years and survived to! Plastic has a bit more give Round the Farmhouse design allows you to zip two more... Bronze Ceiling Fan with Light Kit 54462, Milwaukee M18 18-Volt 2 Gal 6 windows! The zippers usually only last about 3 growing seasons more ideas about real estate listings, property a! Rating provided by a verified purchaser... spring Gardener gable greenhouse # is 71020 is and! To help control pests that can damage young plants my chickens to roam you 're not.. Semi shaded/protected area tomatoes and peppers help it is important to knock snow and it! Effective way to protect your plants and extend your growing season of my tomatoes and.. Cover and walls construction is similar to a camping tent with thin locked. Purchaser... spring Gardener gable greenhouse # is 71020 full years told by the company itself that they it! Adequate, does n't make the greenhouse plastic from UV rays in the.. To protect your tender shrubs and perennials against damaging winter environments perennials against damaging winter environments innovative for. If exposed to direct sun and cold weather different size options and different of... Of your garden area to get an early start on the gardening season a cold and. It will not help it is a good idea to monitor the snow and ice off the so...